0-Day Attack on Kiwi Farms

Hey boys. It's Rachel from JBMT.

We've received several more BTC donations over at 1EQjvJT6C9ZmyLQm2BnG1RUEaanMhF5L8b, so we have our zero day attack on Kiwifarms live in deployment. So far we've spun up 4 VPS servers and are now running a pilot of our attack. It's untraceable and unblockable and it is running 24/7. We do not intend to stop.

We've observed slowdowns and glitches like the screenshot, against both the main farms and the onion service. However, even bypassing Cloudflare the farms has proven surprisingly robust. Josh is clearly spending a shitload of money on hosting as he claims.

The farms is creaking, but they are not out and we have continuous attacks in the tens of thousands of connections.

Even so, it won't help him. Once we've calibrated our toys a little more, we will just spin up more servers. We have spent only a fraction of our budget.

Donations welcome.

Attached: JoshyWhyDDoS.png (994x600, 71.78K)

Kill yourself
Nobody will give you shekels

Well, it would be, except that you just announced you were doing it along with your identity as "Rachel from JBMT." And also Zig Forums admins now have your IP address. Even supposing you're posting from a VPN, which is unlikely due to how many VPNs are banned from this place thanks to pedos, you've probably made posts on this JBMT place with your real IP address, and of course there's no telling whether your VPN provider will or won't give in to law enforcement demands. You've really placed yourself at Jewsh's mercy here by making this thread.

Attached: Mark (Shaved)

What a juicy boi

Site works fine for me.
Just because you know buzzwords, it doesn't make you 1337
Promptly off yourself

Call me when you do something interesting, taking down a site is vanilla as fuck.

can you tell us why you have a hard on for josh for those of us that don't know? will you be feeding him to the pigs?

Site loads up beautifully for me. Why attach this shithole website? Can we get our Chris Chan news in peace?

Attached: homerrifle.PNG (727x685, 550.54K)

wtf is JBMT

Just blowing my tranny

J.izz B.omb M.y T.usch

what the hell is jbmt and why do you have beef with kiwifarms?

i gotta feeling rachel is a lolcow sick and tired of those virgin incels making fun of xir

But how else is rachel gonna get any money?

Bits or gtfo

lol i through was a female

Wew lad.

Attached: IMG_20181011_232920.png (1440x1440, 427.4K)

I hate people like you.
You make the infosec community cancerous.
Go commit seppuku you piece of skiddo shit.

Wow, sending packets to a different server is a 0day? You guys are such 1337 hackers!!

What is TOR?

These are the "people" who create things like CoC's to protect themselves from ridicule and to punish real humans with brains.

I see Josh has lost some weight.

Attached: Hahahah.mp4 (476x268, 2.36M)