Alert! ICANN To Shut Down The Internet For 48 Hours To Install New Backdoors Into DNS System

Alert! ICANN To Shut Down The Internet For 48 Hours To Install New Backdoors Into DNS System

8ch.net/n/res/685792.html

BACKUP ALL OPERATING SYSTEMS YOU CAN, SOFTWARE AND P2P CLIENTS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Internet users be ready for a widespread network outage that could restrict users from accessing internet. Internet users across the globe are expected to face internet disruption for the next 48 hours. According to Russia Today, the internet will be disrupted for users as key domain servers undergo routine maintenance.

The report from the Russian news organization claims that Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is preparing for maintenance work of domain servers and related network infrastructure. ICANN is planning to change cryptographic key during this maintenance work, which will result in downtime in internet activity across the globe. The planned maintenance set to be undertaken by ICANN will help protect the Domain Name System (DNS), which acts as internet’s very own address book.

Experts are already claiming the change in cryptographic key will help prove as a necessary step for internet protection. This move will help prevent cyber attacks aimed at the DNS systems in the future. The Communications Regulatory Authority (CRA) said this internet shutdown across the globe is necessary to ensure a secure, stable and resilient DNS system.

“To further clarify, some internet users might be affected if their network operators or Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have not prepared for this change. However, this impact can be avoided by enabling the appropriate system security extensions,” it added.

If you have been planning to unwind or disconnect from internet for sometime then here is a great opportunity to do, with a fact that internet might be down for maintenance. It is now confirmed that internet users will face difficulties in accessing web pages or making transactions for the next 48 hours.

archive.fo/yVohR
bgr.in/news/internet-across-the-globe-to-face-downtime-over-the-next-48-hours-icann/

Attached: ICANN To Shut Down The Internet For 48 Hours To Install New Backdoors Into DNS System.jpg (800x521, 300.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/440947-global-internet-shutdown-icann/
icann.org/resources/pages/ksk-rollover
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>Zig Forums685792

Backup EVERYTHING anons! I've been warning about this for many years and no one believed me! Now the Deep Packet Inspection will be rolled out to completely for Global Chinese-style censorship!!

Someone doesn't understand how DNS works. The root servers going down for a bit only prevents changes to or the addition of DNS records. All the other DNS servers mirroring the root DNS servers will still be online and resolving DNS queries against the DNS records as they were at the time of the shut down. I'm pretty sure a 3rd of Zig Forums are running their own DNS cacheing server anyway. Also, why would they need to install back doors in servers they already control?

/killcen/? You're still around?

It's just the DNSSEC key rollover.

I love how larpers on Zig Forums get more and more retarded as time goes on.

Checklist to bypass dns controlled ICANN systems
check
check
check
Check
Check
Check
Need to do that one. So all the main websites I use don't need ICANN controlled dns, so go ahead and "shut down" the internet. Short of ISP's intentionally blocking traffic maliciously I will be fine. Especially if ICANN and its servers stopped existing today, which would be awesome.

Lol faggot use obfs bridges and avoid deep packet inspection, use a p2p client to avoid exiting the tor network for the deep packet inspection if it happens worldwide. Idealy each hop of the tor network would be a obfs bridge style encryption/obfuscation so that you can actually get to the outside world but the faggots and trannies at tor are owned by the CIA now.

Yes DNS is botnet. It is a unencrypted channel that displays every website you resolve over the internet in plaintext. It can be collected and sorted to identify you if unencrypted. It can be modified maliciously and on the fly if unencrypted and your SSL provider is globalsign/NSA. Assuming none of the above happens, kikes own ICANN and can change dns records at their whim to shoah websites.

>according to (((Russia Today)))
Ah yes, the last bastion of (((free speech)))

Attached: 7f36b5244030679e1e55b45cc345360324838fc40a51dcd4b97b94991432ecaa.jpeg (679x900, 125.03K)

sinse this thread seems to be about dns, can someone tell me what that dns server was that had the .loli suffix?

It doesn't have to be.

lol DNS and such shit naming systems are the source of most insecurity on the web and other shitty internet technologies. see for example phishing or X.509 problems (which all have trivial solutions but can't be fixed due to DNS)

Can someone tell me what's the problem? I don't quite understand why should I be worried.

The DNS root servers are going down for maintenance for a couple of days. In practice, this means nothing to the end user because they will be using downstream DNS servers. These downstream servers will maintain a cache until the root servers come back up. You shouldn't be worried. OP and the person that wrote the article are both retarded.

This is the russia today article: rt.com/business/440947-global-internet-shutdown-icann/
This is what ICANN says itself about the event: icann.org/resources/pages/ksk-rollover

It's called clickbait. The article itself says that nothing will probably happen.

You know you guys do yourself a disservice by trying to hard to convince everyone nothing will happen. You're probably right but after Snowden you only look like shills.

Or you could learn what DNS is and how it works. Then you would not be worried, either.

You should already know that Snowden was/is plant and if not, that what he took out was fuckin shit because of cuck named (((Greenwald))) and mainly because him, (((Snowden))).
All who were old enough to think about something other than shit knew what's happening and that it's thing since 2001.

The insistence is the problem, not the facts. I am not worried at all.

Obviously. They needed to normalize their kike shit. But you say so yourself
You're only making their suspicions valid.

You know it's bullshit when people are making ridiculous claims like that.
The internet cannot be shut down by any single group including (((ICANN))), or even the US government.

Attached: 1320b5496d2fdecfecce51fbba59822ae4e8e26080bb7697c254c8e24354e992.png (918x767, 352.69K)

>The internet cannot be shut down by any single group including (((ICANN))), or even the US government.
Consider a normalfag perspective, laincunt:
While technically they can't just shut down the internet unless an impractical, near-infeasable operation involving thousands of backdoors and 0days was perfectly executed, which wont happen, the US government could absolutely cripple so much of the internet traffic. It's a clickbait exaggeration but not too far from truth for their audience.
I won't dispute that.

>shutting down the Internet through (((DNS))) maintenance
Are they going to shut down OpenNIC too somehow?

cuck
also
If OP cared about le normalfags he would post on reddit instead

get a brain and think about HOW they would be able to shut it down
protip: not likely to happen any time soon

Attached: a250e915b13634ce53ad02b41cee613c7be2f44813ac17934520f6c66ec12d77.png (862x690, 426.56K)

maybe he found his pills for a few months

Perhaps he was involuntarily committed for a while. /shillcen/ suffers from Schizotypal Personality Disorder, and while that doesn't normally require commitment, his particular paranoid delusions tend to take the form of violent political fantasies, so I wouldn't be surprised if he threatened a politician or something and wound up in the loony bin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder

All lainfags should follow her example

Attached: 13c63c223cc0ee45b4e0ac3cefdc36b0b622f0e9e99bf8d54acce210b085a1e2.jpg (960x956, 46.32K)

Attached: y5f.png (257x295, 13.7K)

I seriously hope no one here is using an (((ICANN))) DNS

But she can't die ...

you point out valid concerns about DNS, but they don't make it a botnet

if people call you retarded often, maybe it's because you are retarded and not because they are shills
stop posting this much bullshit