Does this happen?

it was from a link thumbnail on facebook. redirected to this, then dropped the http:// when the redirect is clicked. i cant seem to find an example of this happening. the link itself had no problem.

Attached: google_s_ai_bar.png (422x133 65.59 KB, 11.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20181005225207/www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/10/05/google-ceo-met-with-military-leaders-pentagon-seeking-smooth-tensions-over-drone-ai/
patents.google.com/patent/US20180211178A1/en?oq=US20180211178A1
patents.google.com/?q=microelectromechanical,smartdust&after=priority:20180101&page=1
darpa.mil/program/insect-allies
everythingrf.com/News/details/4476-5G-Driven-RF-Power-Market-to-Reach-More-than-2-5-Billion-in-2022
hnsa.org/resources/manuals-documents/2575-2/
patents.google.com/patent/US20060014125A1/en
darpa.mil/news-events/2016-08-03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mean i get it. look at the site compared to the thumbnail. look at the article content, it would benefit us all if we can determine censorship and/or ai play.

try tor browser?

web.archive.org/web/20181005225207/www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/10/05/google-ceo-met-with-military-leaders-pentagon-seeking-smooth-tensions-over-drone-ai/

tor worked fine, good suggestion.

weird shits been happening similar to this all day yesterday. after searching google patents for like 8 hrs. deep shit, they have definitely been feeding the AI our personal interactions. intelligent dust, rf power 5g networks. darpas insect genetic mod for virus injection. were in deep.

god speed yall.

speak english nigger

"weird shit" "in deep" ok cuck

t. newfag or somewhat mentally ill

did you check into anything i mentioned? you know you're encouraging this destructive shit when you act like youre too smart to believe real shits going on.
AI-personal data:
patents.google.com/patent/US20180211178A1/en?oq=US20180211178A1

intelligent dust:
patents.google.com/?q=microelectromechanical,smartdust&after=priority:20180101&page=1

insect allies:
darpa.mil/program/insect-allies

RF wireless power from 5G network:
everythingrf.com/News/details/4476-5G-Driven-RF-Power-Market-to-Reach-More-than-2-5-Billion-in-2022

just because you kept away from finding out the truth doesnt mean that the truth is fiction. if your kind doesnt at least peak their heads out of their asses soon, youll bear the burden of complacency with our dark futures construction.

Thanks for the links

dnserrorassist.att.net

Only the first link is actually botnet shit the rest are you being a buffoon. Second link is literally gook gobbeldy gook, 3rd is anti bioterror crap that I actually want the government to do, 4th is literally about solid state rf shit selling well so I'm assuming you are just rf ignorant, check out hnsa.org/resources/manuals-documents/2575-2/

thank you

what a useless statement lol. dont you think id be content enough to keep this to myself if ive ever seen this before?

Also just because there is a patent doesn't mean that it's real or actually useful, if you don't believe me I have shit to sell you patents.google.com/patent/US20060014125A1/en

you realize how the second link is actually just the appropriate terms in a search right?? im not going to sift through this or my dl folder for you.
heres more of a scope.
neural dust:
darpa.mil/news-events/2016-08-03
now imagine any advancements at all have been made since the college kids made that sensor over 2 years ago. imagine actually searching for the evidence yourself. change the dates up, ad or remove a key word. due dilligence

and cool, youre ok with insect allies. we did pretty well with the bumble bees, why not turn a few swarms of insects into bioweapons? how foolish of me to be so ignorant.

and the 5G towers have RF, RF can be utilized to transmit power, even the neural dust in 2016 only needed a minimum amount of power. you can put it together, you know all the key points, its your turn to research.

no it doesnt, however, theres no reson to believe it isnt useful or in use either. so.....
it doesnt have to be patented to be in use. all youre saying is "maybe, maybe not"
you get to do some digging too buddy.

the urge to research what i presented came to me after hearing a single phrase, "intelligent dust". idk though, maybe if i had somebody gibbs me 20x more than that id be wasting his time with "NUH-UH!" as well.

Guess you are in fact an idiot, never mind then.

no no no, please, explain to me how i'm an idiot. ive got more time.

John Putkey wtf are you doing?

You have to learn to greentext

*tips fedora*