Brit/pol/ #2357 The King Edition

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

Theresa May in Brussels for crunch Brexit talks on future UK-EU relationship

Theresa May is holding talks with European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker in Brussels as she attempts to agree the outline of the UK's future relationship with the EU.

The prime minister needs to strike an agreement on a framework in areas like trade and security in order to avoid derailing a Brussels summit on Sunday, at which her draft withdrawal agreement will be discussed.

Sky News has learnt the PM's cabinet agreed she should adopt bolder language in tonight's talks to flesh out the political declaration on the future relationship between the UK and EU.

news.sky.com/story/theresa-mays-mixed-messages-over-no-deal-brexit-at-heated-pmqs-11559534

UK must forge 'closest possible' relationship with EU, says OECD

Britain needs to forge a deal with the European Union that brings the closest possible relationship or risk an economic downturn, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) has warned in its latest health check on the global economy.

The thinktank, which advises 34 of the world’s richest countries, appeared to support Theresa May’s deal with the EU, or an even closer alternative, as the best way to avoid harming the UK economy and placing extra strain on global growth.

The warning comes a year after the Paris-based organisation pointed out the benefits of a second referendum and a vote to remain in the EU to save the UK from a severe economic shock.

theguardian.com/business/2018/nov/21/uk-brexit-must-forge-closest-possible-relationship-with-eu-says-oecd

Labour's McDonnell says UK in disarray but parliament will block no-deal Brexit

British Prime Minister Theresa May’s government is in disarray over Brexit but there is no majority in parliament for damaging the economy by leaving the EU without a deal, the opposition Labour Party’s finance minister-in-waiting said on Wednesday.

“We just can’t go on like this,” Labour finance chief John McDonnell, 67, said in a speech at Reuters in London. “We just cannot go on with this instability, uncertainty that there is in government, day by day and sometimes hour by hour.”

Since striking a draft deal with the EU last week, May has faced the most perilous crisis of her premiership with several ministers resigning.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-politics-mcdonnell/labours-mcdonnell-says-uk-in-disarray-but-parliament-will-block-no-deal-brexit-idUKKCN1NQ0YM

Attached: baa9a5a27cf638d998f9545d4bb26066ec3f13802702ad9db13258ae3b9ae318.png (648.18 KB, 608x813)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/23/sajid-javid-abandons-plans-to-ban-50-calibre-military-grade-guns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitspurbahn
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-46017551
youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U
express.co.uk/news/politics/1049260/brexit-news-deal-ireland-irish-border-DUP-arlene-foster-theresa-may-EU
lbc.co.uk/news/london/police-ram-moped-muggers-off-their-bikes/?fbclid=IwAR0wIdMcfzHVT6l3qmN9ilhkWauBaeWIsRGpYcdFjIHKOpQkH12GiHvHlwE
poal.me/gno3jq
standard.co.uk/news/crime/edl-leader-stephen-lennon-jailed-for-passport-fraud-8441502.html
obittree.com/obituary/us/new-jersey/new-milford/boulevard-funeral-home-and-cremation-service/michael-caracciolo/1639439/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46312909
soundcloud.com/corn-mouth/body-sounds
youtube.com/user/farshnuke/videos
painandplentyofit.co.uk/

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

goodlad

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Good lad

John Diaz
John Diaz

Thank yee

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

just went to post a parcel
bought a bottle of Lancaster Bomber on the way back
see lads posting about Kr*uts

Attached: 5b5e399ea6b1a30de7f4372e3c69d08c4825fe01525c72670d46d0b31748255b.png (242 KB, 607x804)

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

Attached: Tyson-names-the-jew.mp4 (2.78 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: Tradson-Fury.mp4 (2.4 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: Tyson-proudboys.mp4 (3.01 MB, 854x480)

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

Yeah but how much of his opinions could just be attributed to brain damage?

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

Generalplan Ost was a really cool idea tbh. Wish it had happened tbh.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (678.31 KB, 1166x787)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.1 MB, 1920x1196)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (499.51 KB, 1280x971)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.87 MB, 1280x842)

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Attached: crab-lass.png (212.66 KB, 284x399)

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

Are those rail lines? I know the japanese started developing bullet trains during the imperial times there

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

That's Mike Tyson, lid.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Lad anyone that makes a living getting hit in the head is going to have some form of damage.

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

What do you lads think of the bombs found at a veteran's old residence? Seems suspicious to me as he was moved out of the property a month before hand by his paki land lord.

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

He seems a sharp lad to me tbh.

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

Yeah, they wanted to have a high speed rail system that went to all across Europe and onto Turkestan on these thick new broad gague railway lines for carrying heavy equipment I guess. Cool idea.

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/23/sajid-javid-abandons-plans-to-ban-50-calibre-military-grade-guns
Sajid Javid abandons plans to ban .50-calibre military-grade guns
baste

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitspurbahn

based

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (450.12 KB, 1280x720)

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Farage turns snake in the grass on UKIP Leader Gerard Batten

another fucking leadership election, seriously?

Attached: BattenvsFarage.jpg (132.17 KB, 891x721)

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

corn beef mayo and crisp butty with a cuppa for late lunch

Attached: elvis1.jpg (42.05 KB, 294x431)

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

*accidentally uses tripcode*
fml sorry

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (45.57 KB, 1293x443)

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

What if joe is a state agent trying to cause a crisis in the only legitimate opposition left?

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

Batten saying he wants to put Muslims into Muslim only prisons and meeting up with Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad 'it depends on the child' Akkad and ooooooooooh tommy is making the party look like a joke tbh. I don't know maybe it will bring voters. I think Nige is in the right here though.

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

Everyone is a spy lad

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

Attached: eb5ccea87b614d20f1c1369c20a6c0197da595846cb92eac1c7c80b30dc19950.jpg (56.93 KB, 547x543)

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

When have you put your reputation on the line by airing your beliefs publicly, and what was it that pushed you to that point?

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

TOMMY OH TOMMY

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

parroting lies about the manifesto

Zig Forums has a really strange Pavlovian trigger that makes them dismiss without looking into anything or anyone affiliated with Robinson.

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

parroting lies about the manifesto

glad you spotted that too

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

In its “interim manifesto” published before the annual party conference continued today, it called for Muslim “prisoners who promote extremism or try to convert non-Islamic prisoners” to be held in separate jails.
The last dozen articles I read all reported on that being a policy sorry if it was all lugenpresse.
I did like their last manifesto there were a lot of very good policies in it. Batten just seems to be failing as leader I want muh nige back mr brexit he had such charisma and gravitas.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

Batten is a shit-tier boomer autist tbh he's doing just as bad as Henry Goblin

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

*just as much bad

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

he's doing just as bad as Henry Goblin

Batten has literally saved the party from financial ruin, after Farage abandoned it and Goblin all but destroyed it

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

islam is a death cult!
reckon he only says this because of muh israel tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (747.74 KB, 858x536)

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Who are you going to trust? The decrepit old boomer with cracked and blackened teeth jutting out of his face at an assortment of obscene angles? Or the dashing young man about town with a gleaming set of bespoke hand-polished narwhal ivory dental inserts?

Think about it

Attached: tommeh-chompers.jpg (45.59 KB, 381x522)
Attached: Nigel-Farage-teeth.jpg (33.08 KB, 615x409)

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

Fair point. I think we are so critical because the party isn't getting anywhere and lost all of it's momentum, so we constantly look for things we can do to improve.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

islam is a death cult!

No, he says this because the ultimate aim of Islam is to bring about the end of the world

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

keeeek

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

No, that's just different from Muslim only jails. It's a sensible policy that should be completely non controversial. What normie will disagree with separating the extremist Muzzies from people they try to harass and threaten into converting to Islam, or incite loonies and losers inside to terrorism to die for a fake glorious cause? It's the sort of thing people should expect from our prisons, and we all know we've got so many jihadi fuckers in them now that they may as well have separate buildings not just wings.

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-46017551
Can 'voluntary colonialism' stop migration from Africa to Europe?
Intriguing tbh

James Watson
James Watson

What a good lad tbh

Attached: 46744957-179401416345728-8104562691521118208-n.mp4 (5.38 MB, 400x300)

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

I wish those separate buildings filled will gas from all the plumbing.

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

What is it that makes a lass wearing a mustard yellow down coat and blue jeans so sexy? I see lasses wearing that combo everywhere smh

Attached: I-have.jpg (2.76 MB, 6667x6347)

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

In that case I think Milo Yiannopoulopopapoose is the real man for the job, scientists were recently baffled when his teeth managed to reflect light onto a solar panel at 102% efficiency

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (606 KB, 1280x720)

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

I think we are so critical because the party isn't getting anywhere and lost all of it's momentum

It lost all momentum because of Farage, Batten has actually put wind back in the sails, after inheriting the party when it was at rock bottom, due to successive bad leaders

Jacob King
Jacob King

Agreed.

Just doesn't seem worth wasting political capital, wouldn't existing measures of separating violent prisoners from others suffice? I wish we could just kill them tbh.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

I doubt anyone in UKIP is listening to Joe. His fall out with Tony Lecomber seems suspicious though.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

Just doesn't seem worth wasting political capital

It doesn't waste political capital. Even if it was literally separate jails for Muslims (which it's not), who would give a fuck even if they're a joe bloggs civnat? Oh no, a separate building for different kinds of criminals. Oh no. Only lefties are going to screech about that and they wouldn't vote UKIP anyway, so how is the capital being wasted? If even something as tame as that could harm the party's chances than we're fucked anyway. I'm not THAT black pilled.

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

I like Tommy Robinson. I dont trust him 100% but he is a useful asset for the right in terms of converting normies and footy lads.

Seems to me like Batten is doing well. They are up in membership and rising in the polls.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad of Akkad
Count Duck Egg
Tommy Robinson

In his defence UKIP is doing really well among voters without a real name.

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

Tommy Robinson is a bigger name than 90% of MPs.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

Pozzed or Poozed?

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

This is happening in the same nation that has no sanitation, a rape problem and hopes to become a superpower by 2030?

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Tbh from what I know India isn't a nation. It's barely even a state, like Pakistan. Both could probably partition further. There's just a small bubble of western influenced richfags who do have their plumbing and safe neighbourhoods but also this kind of poz.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

You're losing all momentum because you're filtered

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Good lad good edition

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

Bins really is going into overdrive now isn't he?

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

He's just such a stroppy bender tbh

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

Yeah it's weird how these places are placed into neat little boxes on our maps but really they're pretty much still fractured tribal states with no real administration or borders in large areas.

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

Thanks lads I feel optimistic now, thought the party was dead. Maybe the media gaslit me. I just want one MP ffs

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Attached: 34037334-2005744973011551-209727333282611200-n.jpg (182.59 KB, 1080x1350)

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

tbh

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

he loves that burger

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Good lad

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

name someone in politics that you actually like

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

never seen that pic of Elvis, he knew about women tbh.

Attached: women-tbh.PNG (108.04 KB, 492x1216)

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

you lads see the nork troops meeting the sk ones at the border? i hope reunification continues, it is comfy to see. juche is ethnonationalistic in its ideology apparently

they norks were blowing up their border posts as part of a demilitarisation of the border

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (739.79 KB, 992x563)

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

Attached: Comlel.jpg (111.58 KB, 980x660)

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Attached: monkeyman.PNG (601 KB, 1133x645)

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Hullo yes, new Joe!

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

Is he going to bring forth the British Juche and we will all get free fish for our hard work?

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

I don't like anyone

Attached: coldsteel.jpg (76.25 KB, 900x900)

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Farage has become Griffin

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (230.36 KB, 575x356)

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

Nigel is being a cunt. The BNP did more for my local community than UKIP have done.

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

Batten handled himself fairly well.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

Attached: hunting.jpg (64.88 KB, 600x461)

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

Peterstein's daughter is an ethot

Attached: 56a63730cecc2093c06e556efa02eb76467abaf05beee0da54d137a07f32378f[1].mp4 (3.54 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: Cheeky-doggo.jpg (20.01 KB, 288x301)

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

your mum's sweaty batty crease

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

jacob rees mogg

Easton Green
Easton Green

This.

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

Reminder that he put her on antidepressants at 11.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U

Wew she apparently has started eating nothing but red meat.

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

her clunge must taste so raw

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

wew

Jose Green
Jose Green

Sort himself out man
His daughter couldn't sort herself out
Pottery.

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

I would drown my daughter in the bathtub if god ever cursed me to have one

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

torturing and killing your own daughter

Attached: 777b.png (8.13 KB, 250x202)

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

not using a daughter to secure an alliance with a powerful clan
not swimming in the profit from the dowry
n00b

Attached: smug-todd.jpg (408.9 KB, 819x1062)

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Steiner is all bark and no bite
he should go out and murderrape a thot + post pics here to prove he can put his money where his mouth is

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

lads shouldn't encourage his violent fantasies pertaining to women and girls. It isn't healthy for you or him

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

Attached: 5159sRy0voL.jpg (58.71 KB, 500x500)

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Watching the video that that webm os from, she's not an ethot, and she literally has sorted herself out where doctors failed and sorted her mental daddy out a bit by devising the beefpill. She's a mega qt too tbph.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

tbh

William Williams
William Williams

Oh, you.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

so is anything funny going to happen today in USA because of black Friday? don't people usually get killed trying to grab a half price telly?

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

Petersen's daughter is a hot thot.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

I think it's too early unforutanately.

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

Already been a shootout in Alabama with the police killing the gunman and a few people injured

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

DUP to AMBUSH Theresa May’s Brexit deal TOMORROW - ‘The beginning of the end’
express.co.uk/news/politics/1049260/brexit-news-deal-ireland-irish-border-DUP-arlene-foster-theresa-may-EU

Attached: DUP.mp4 (10.02 MB, 1280x720)

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

hows it looking, false flag or boomer finally snaps?

William Brown
William Brown

antidepressants at 11 is messed up

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

goodlad

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

Attached: SozKOW1q-400x400.jpg (62.74 KB, 400x400)

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

W e w

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (528.25 KB, 750x920)

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

cool mustache
weird coal scuttle helmet
me on the left

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

well said tbh

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

so are the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) trying to make ukip the joke party no one votes for? inb4
trying

didn't mean to do that, ffs

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

OOOOOOOOHHHH TOMMEH TOMMEH

Attached: noffakids2.png (185.74 KB, 1068x1204)

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Boomer Nige cucking this hard against kosher nationalism

Attached: 967b030d22303e0d7ed564444678d29d631648a22cb6da3c6ea1786034f2693e.png (249.64 KB, 400x600)

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

Attached: 7fa5cc7a39b6b594c66557d4b2b37f41ac0ca55714d12cdb8fd929fbfd2f7d17.jpg (5.99 KB, 67x102)

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

Attached: n-TOMMY-ROBINSON-628x314.jpg (43.57 KB, 628x314)

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

so many good norf FC faces in that pic

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

inb4 bins

Attached: Tommeh.png (2.94 MB, 974x789)

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

uuuut oo ryin ta ay?

Attached: 7fa5cc7a39b6b594c66557d4b2b37f41ac0ca55714d12cdb8fd929fbfd2f7d17.jpg (17.82 KB, 134x191)

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

tbh tommy does inspire a lot of footy fans and deanos to anti-islamic sentiments
not endorsing him, just making an observation
I am well aware that he is a jewish puppet

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

huge brexit turmoil
no legitimate political outlet
party that made leaving the EU their heart should be poised to capitalise
suddenly, out of nowhere, they appoint kosher nationalist known to the public for being an agitator against racial groups
MI5 literally may as well say "this is us" tbh.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (41.76 KB, 1280x720)

Austin Long
Austin Long

I like to imagine bins as being ginnie

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Imagine being such a brainlet (/spy) that you think it's a good idea to call a man who has achieved far more than you and is popular with most of your supporters 'pure scum'. Fucking pleb tbh. Even if Nigel is der boomer.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Binnie.

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

If you see both Mikhaila and Jordan from a couple of years ago (Jordan's lectures and her TV appearance), you can see how bad shape there were both in. Now Jordan looks like a movie star and Mikhaila has a light in her eyes, life on her face.
Jordan looks like a movie star
What do you call this level of e-celeb inspired autism/delusion?

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

Trouble is that being anti-islam is a placebo rebellion and stops the patient from taking the real medicine.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

lbc.co.uk/news/london/police-ram-moped-muggers-off-their-bikes/?fbclid=IwAR0wIdMcfzHVT6l3qmN9ilhkWauBaeWIsRGpYcdFjIHKOpQkH12GiHvHlwE

yous seen this lads? It's not huge but it might just be a start

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

merseyposter

Attached: ventriloquists-dummy.jpg (29.46 KB, 396x429)

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

yeah
hopefully some of them will find anti-islam a stepping stone into the wider philosophy of racism and nationalism

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Lets be honest, lads. We are all a bunch of fucking retards and should give the irish back their land.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

What a handsome man, I hope I look just like him when I'm old

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

Steiner wants to fuck Bins

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (67.58 KB, 240x240)

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

not wanting to look like zachary taylor when you are old

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

(1)
taigs are just anglo-normans LARPing as Upper Palaeolithics

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

That was my post and I don't even like him tbh. Brit is just too contrarian and smug.

Christopher White
Christopher White

found some top tier anime milkers lads

Attached: 2d81b94b8cb7e0afbd6baf86b96747eca63399c0535d250df137c8d2a3cdd1ca.png (96.73 KB, 294x286)

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

tbh

William Rivera
William Rivera

Where are the missing Picts?

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

Maybe if I put on a Engerlish fleg dey'll tink I'm one o' dem

Attached: me-on-the-left.png (385.27 KB, 481x734)

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

worked for scousers mate

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

Attached: 1409630808061.png (256.97 KB, 516x526)

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Attached: DJ-Sosij---Goalpostwave.webm (2.45 MB, 640x360)

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

scum. utter scum.

William Turner
William Turner

why don't taigs like bums?

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

This

James Myers
James Myers

ee tha's bloodeh lovleh tha'

Attached: norf-fc4.png (173.91 KB, 271x279)

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

it was a memi on 4chan /sp/ absolutely years ago
some paddylad stated that a completely average shaped girl had "too much ass" and the yanks got properly upset by it

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

kek

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

It's not that they don't like them so much as they aren't used to them. Irish women, unless obese, are generally vertical pancakes. Also what scouserlad says here

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

woah…

Attached: muslims.jpg (34.78 KB, 446x359)

James Rivera
James Rivera

yes they should be incorporated into the kingdom of great britain and ireland

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

where did you find this

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

Don't understand the Yank fascination with asses tbh. The only people who like bums are benders.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

WHERE ARE THE PICTS?

That's a take and a half, I can only imagine it's satire.

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

"fearing"
why do they insist on trying to perpetuate this idea

koff sheamus

John Myers
John Myers

poal.me/gno3jq
poal.me/gno3jq
poal.me/gno3jq

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

It's their baboon DNA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (419.26 KB, 639x426)

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Hitler did anything wrong

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

There's nothing wrong with nice bums but it's been taken too far now, squat arses are not attractive and liking them is gay.

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Attached: Jerrycuck.png (34.12 KB, 255x324)
Attached: DresdenPepe.png (267.71 KB, 480x336)

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

He got involved in the war lad

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

because bums are a memi and chebs, legs and faces, tummies are superior

Anthony White
Anthony White

this

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

Why does this brit wear a swastika armband?

Attached: state-of-britain-2.jpg (72.63 KB, 640x480)

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

these shit attempts at bait

Schzio is that you

Attached: pep.jpg (6.28 KB, 250x203)

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

quality tits are too rare tbh

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Far too coherent to be schizo tbh

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

Reminder women have hairy arseholes if they don't do something about it

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

Plus he hasn't tried to sacrifice anyone to Odin yet

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BASTE TROLL OF BRIT/POL/!!!! MUCH LOVE, FELLA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M GONNA DINE OUT ON THESE LOLS AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'M ACTUALLY CRYING WITH LAUGHTER!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO TELL SMITHSTER ABOUT THIS!!!!! BANTER! BANTER!! BANTER!!!!!

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

fixating on plumbing is animalistic tbh milkers are over the heart and the face is over the soul. milkers are aryan and a symbol of the hearth

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

as they should, if she's shaving her arsehole she's letting people do things to it

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Absolutely not Schizo, more likely one of the "Brit/pol/ uncucked" lads who's still butthurt that their shitty thread died off while we prospered
Lad…

Attached: uncooked.png (395.85 KB, 640x512)

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

some dumb black lad posted it on his instagram

He's a complete moron, and an anti-feminist and gay but also anti-white. He believes this.

because it lets them look down on us as if we are scared of them. "we are noble and good, they fear our nobility and power"

Chamberlain was a cuck for giving Poland an unconditional guarantee, basically forcing them to be our allies unilaterally. he caused that war.

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with women having hair "down there" and thinking there is is evidence of being infected with the gogglebox's judeo-nonce agenda.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

Bushes are inherently based and white.

He believes this.

Is he one of those "the tories are evil fascists and Labour are right wing" people?

Carter Long
Carter Long

he doesn't spend Friday night listening to comfy English folk music with a cup of tea and a joint

couldn't be me

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

a joint

I'm not a degenerate that funds the rape of English girls sorry :^)

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

I agree but chads don't know this stuff because they've never slept with a normal girl.

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

implying I'm going to give up the one good thing in my life to protect the children of Labour voters

John Sanders
John Sanders

women are for making babies and keeping the home, not sodomy and politics

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

both
they're both part of the problem together

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

tbh if I was archbishop I would declare politics to be sodomy and have all the bankers burnt at the stake with the feminists

Jason Young
Jason Young

all infidels would be forced to leave as well

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

Nah, he's pro-Black in the way we're pro-White. Against abortion, homosexuality, feminism etc when they harm blacks and ethnic minorities, but is in favour of these things when they harm Whites

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

and incels pls

David Diaz
David Diaz

implying most weed isn't grown by vietnamese/chinese slave labour who have been trafficked into the shittest council estates in Britain

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

Are you suggesting there are chads on brit/pol/?

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Well you've gone from being a degenerate to pathetic, congrats I guess.

Ah just a mentaller.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

tfw weed is legal here now so if I lose my job I can just grow and sell weed and be a NEET

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

How do you lads not know a white lad who grows weed?

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

[PJW] promised to swamp [UKIP] with their online followers in what has been presented as a “soft coup”.
Tommy Robinson has called Nigel Farage pure scum

Letting them into the party is one thing, but doesn't UKIP have rules against openly threatening a coup and calling the ex-leader / sitting MEP who made the party "scum"?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (12.53 KB, 420x420)

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

I dunno, this place is pretty normie sometimes

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

I don't know why he'd think I was buying off pakis when I live in Liverpool tbh, there's nowhere with a higher percentage of white dealers in the entire country

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

sounds comfy lad
used to spend nights like that but been too busy recently
weed is fine unless you have something you need to be doing

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

(1)

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

fucking hell lad I knew I was in for something nasty but that's something else

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

This

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

Attached: grumpy-basset.jpg (26.4 KB, 306x306)

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Press P to pray for this lad's soul

Attached: knightthrowingup.jpg (71.59 KB, 621x621)
Attached: heresy.jpeg (68.7 KB, 1024x1024)

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Is the industry not dominated by big businesses already?

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

keke think this is the first post we've ever had from cambridge
what an entrance

Nathan King
Nathan King

hope it's the last tbh

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

guy has been doing this shit from months now
people still clicked it

I warned everyone about PJW tbh.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

tbh the final politics pill its realize that politics always ends in failure like enoch powell said and that fighting over control of toil sectors and the flow of toil produced material items is sodomy. the ancient gauls raided the temple of delphi and stole the gold there. they did not melt it down and make it into trinkets to sell to their slaves on some ahrimanic slave sale festival of consumerism. they heaped the gold up and threw it in a bog. because materialism is beneath the spirit always

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

It's comfy but I am in work tomorrow so it's not ==too== comfy
but come tomorrow night I'll really be blowing my head off and letting the music take me to a better time
Got a lot of time for this tune you've introduced me to

Ian King
Ian King

clicking spoilered images on Zig Forums

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

it will be probably soon enough. probably after this next recession when they get everyone on digital currency

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

he isn't from cambridge it's just gorespammer he does this all the time

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

not spoilering all the images you post on Zig Forums

Attached: Ruth-Keelikolani,-retouched-photo-by-J.-J.-Williams.jpg (62.88 KB, 452x524)

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

Attached: phwoar-lads.jpg (111.71 KB, 937x1171)

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

ah fuck it, forgot to spoiler it

have this one instead

Attached: obesedaftwoman.mp4 (3.41 MB, 640x800)

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

smdh that is just sad. I hate fat people though

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

says the amer*can

Attached: americanfood.webm (2.91 MB, 472x796)

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

It's just bush and merseyside who are the inveterate deanos.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

lads have a look at these

Attached: tits.jpg (13.93 KB, 768x432)

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

Beats faceless spiclad tbh. Really can't understand how a bloke can take that much of another bloke's arm inside himself without dying.

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

I hate fat people who are gleefully fat tbh.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

1 John 2:15-17 - Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

that looks like spic food. look up 'hot dish wisconsin' if you want to see generic white american midwestern food.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Very nice, check these.

Attached: 5a798b30a56d3.gif (6.15 MB, 640x360)

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

here lads check this out

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (398.39 KB, 640x360)

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Nothing compared to this.

Attached: Kate-Millet.webm (4.89 MB, 854x480)

Christopher James
Christopher James

she'd actually be attractive if she wasn't the size of a whale

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

anyone else feeling a bit frosty?

Attached: toasty.webm (1.9 MB, 568x320)

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

standard.co.uk/news/crime/edl-leader-stephen-lennon-jailed-for-passport-fraud-8441502.html

Lennon was asked to attend a second interview but left the airport, entering the US illegally.
He stayed just one night and travelled back to the UK the following day using his own legitimate passport - which bears the name Paul Harris.
The court heard that is the name that appears on the EDL leader’s passport, although he uses aliases.

Why does he have "Paul Harris" on his real passport if his real name is Stephen Lennon?

Adam Young
Adam Young

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (301.13 KB, 450x331)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.11 MB, 1920x1080)

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

Why would someone film this?
make a video of us cooking up some doritos with spic-stuffs, will you?

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Is that bottled cheese?

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

good lad
Proverbs 23:20 - Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh:

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

Was waiting for her to die tbh.

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

Paul
Lennon
Harris(on)

are the state setting us up with a test ala The Riddler

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

its basically just orange sodium paste with some dairy extract. it would be good nuclear war food since it gives you high fat, water and salt in a small amount and could mask the flavor of rat meat

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

It's one thing to understand the spyening of the BNP. It's another to bear witness to the spyening of UKIP in real time

Attached: keeps-your-gate.jpg (162.57 KB, 901x1200)

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

this

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

a chicken died for that

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

Wtf? Did they die?

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

Not so much a bottle as a spray can

James Parker
James Parker

anyone who buys into the idea that Jews are sound is getting paid off by them

yous need to drop this line of thinking, sometimes people are just wrong rather than paid off

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Tommy is actually getting paid off by the Jews though.

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

but he was literally paid off by jewish banking interests

Attached: Zionist-neocons-funded-EDL.mp4 (7.79 MB, 640x360)

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

I reckon he's less likely to be getting paid off and more likely to be getting threatened tbh

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

[CLAPPING INTENSIFIES]

Attached: 7a5[1].gif (29.06 KB, 482x800)

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

he's literally employed by a zionist jew though

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

tbh

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

I saw the yellow writing that the bottom of that clip and automatically assumed it was Batsu and was confused for a moment as to when the hell Nick Griffin got on there

Attached: 9c4e0ab3435ee63b25e650804e9385824c835bd530735a3aceec14802c97443f.png (50.12 KB, 214x239)

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

he thinks real world blackmail works like in Skyrim
gotta keep an eye on your bitchboys

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

Laaaad how did you even find this? My sides are in orbit

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (50.71 KB, 200x200)

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

tbh this stuff disgusts me very deeply

Attached: ahriman.webm (2.95 MB, 270x480)
Attached: 1520286997-Basset2.jpg (169.9 KB, 400x352)

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

So this is just jews making money for old rope whilst probably injecting some surreptitious pro-nigger agenda into the story, right? I mean wtf is even the point in this film otherwise? Also it says it's from the director of the jungle book. Is there some new wanky jungle book film or something because I can't imagine the bloke behind the original is even alive today?

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

Attached: Ray8.jpg (27.31 KB, 615x409)

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

elvis loved 'luudes

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

hullo lads it's me, ringo mclennyharrelson, anyone else here wanna vote ukip to save israel and democratic british values?

Attached: daftman.png (1.1 MB, 901x1200)

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

this is literally barbarian behaviour

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

Yeah there was a live action/cgi one a few years ago, can't remember if it was shit or not.

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

To answer my own question, there was a jungle book film made in 2016. Like this lion king reboot, it seems to have been an excuse for kikes to make money whilst employing a load of baste woggy talent.

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

never played skyrim
how does blackmail work in it?

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

Attached: you-fucking-fuck-you.webm (2.91 MB, 640x640)

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

I think Bill Murray was Baloo, that's all I remember.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

You ever been Tesco/Sainsbury's when the yellow reduction stickers get put out? Quite a spectacle. My local Tesco the security lads bet on who's gonna win in the tussle, they even encourage it.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

fuck you bloody
kek

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

Nice one e1ad52.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

Cor, didn't know Brum was this bad already

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

it's not like a game mechanic, there's just a few examples of it in the quests where you basically just say to someone "DONT OR ELSE" and then never check on them again and it's invariably fine

not being an Aldi Warrior

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

cheers 9d5394

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

Don't have any nearby afaik

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

informed on EDL members
got paid off by Quilliam to shut the EDL down
works for Zionist Ezra Levant, same lad who busted Gavin McCuck's balls for blowing the lid off his zionist indoctrination holidays
had one of these holidays to Israel himself
attacks Islam not for being another race's expansion, but for being against the poz (wah It's against feminism, homophobic)
gay and trans management team, appears with drag queens, does not reject gender confusion ideology
is Irish
let's talk about grooming gangs and prison reform when we could be upping the pressure on treason may over not-brexit
don't even have to accuse him of being an MI5 spy to know he's shit

Attached: joe-TOMMEH.mp4 (106.11 KB, 426x240)

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

honestly this kind of shit makes me like multiculturalism more if anything

if they would just stick to being barbaric to each other rather than inflicting it on us I'd fukin love pakis tbh

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

I liked the fact they added ol' kipling's Law of the Jungle in that adaptation tbqh

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

attacks Islam not for being another race's expansion, but for being against the poz (wah It's against feminism, homophobic)
gay and trans management team, appears with drag queens, does not reject gender confusion ideology
the supreme irony of that lad calling everyone who doesn't like him a PR cuck tbh

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

Can't even remember tbh I first saw it proper ages ago, I love it so much

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

Never liked the original tbh. In fact, I'm fairly sure I've never enjoyed a moment of any disney film.

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

that Joe
Top kek.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

look at the state of this webm lads, absolutely shocking tbh

Attached: herro.webm (2.87 MB, 448x340)

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

BASED

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (570.35 KB, 979x734)

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

ffs it cropped itself
you got a coalburner in your basement
wew

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (526.61 KB, 987x776)

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

Pretty funny tbh. It's no wonder the chinks breed so much, when they seem to die at the drop of a hat.

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

They used to breed a lot now because of the One Child Policy they've got a lot of children and their society actively discriminates against pregnant women. Also less young Chinese women want to have children focusing on having a career instead, all this has meant that they now have an ageing population but not to the same extent as Japan yet.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

obittree.com/obituary/us/new-jersey/new-milford/boulevard-funeral-home-and-cremation-service/michael-caracciolo/1639439/
he's dead
F tbh

Attached: 1401193c1fc217ada2cc5f85a0be73322f41019381bf4bd43e972d1f49b793ed.png (230.29 KB, 364x444)

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

Is eating munchyboxes sinful lads?

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

using little tongs to arrange doritos on a plate
Somehow I find this to be the most offensive thing about this

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

imo it was opening the pack of doritos from the side

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

deep fried churros and double cream for dessert

Attached: f1f6117d96c597398c05f41c62aeecf722c7512590bfd4eed4691f132e3f3a66.png (99.02 KB, 287x292)

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

tbh i always thought spics were really healthy and skinny

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

did you put the cream in a little pot on the side?

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

good lad

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

Cornish clotted cream > *

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

no, why would i do that?

I ate the last of it yesterday smh

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

Possibly the worst looking film in history incoming (would still bang the brains out of emma roberts though)

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

start to play Kursk

Pulp starts playing

Attached: 67b49c3a83b26c1c14532018619a59d1da5158597ad128e804898dcb91702273.jpg (6.65 KB, 209x255)

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

bit fat tbh

Attached: emmaroberts.jpg (153.22 KB, 634x1148)

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

ex gf is going though my social media liking old shit trying to b8 me into starting a conversation with her
not going to

Attached: 1424763491329.png (23.89 KB, 492x475)

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

Paul Nuttall uncovered the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) in UKIP
That’s why he’s been missing for well over a year and all his internet history has been wiped including his personal website

Owen Long
Owen Long

anakin?

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

Yeah. Every boomer ching chong you meet in Britain has literally 7-8 children because they escaped the yoke of the chinese state and made up for lost time (also they're just genetically disposed to being ant people).

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

do it lad and post the convo here

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

Yep. In a truly abysmal looking film kek.

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

he died for UKIPs sins tbh

Attached: a30c32bc16aa8c113e5782fe097a976630fde1e8844fc411ee34d34c84dfa57a.png (737.56 KB, 549x724)

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

WHAT UP KANGS

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

Attached: Screenshot-from-2018-08-07-23-23-06.png (1.11 MB, 1142x1028)

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

that body only lasts for a few years tbh. she has no muscle tone so she will lose that figure quick

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

not leading her on and then blowing her off at the last moment by quoting the gospels at her

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

why are the orthodox so based?

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

he died for UKIPs sins tbh
what a waste tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.74 MB, 1258x804)

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

Nah lad we'll build a statue of him somewhere.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

Orthodoxy is the true Catholic Church.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

no basset family to stampede me

Attached: 1524868629109s.jpg (5.8 KB, 250x233)

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

are you saying you want to be STOMPed on lad?

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

they seem less corrupt than rome, they should lift the proscription against priests holding wives to push out the homos

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

they seem less corrupt than rome

Attached: 1382124033888.gif (1.05 MB, 267x219)

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

Attached: heimbach0.JPG (46.29 KB, 520x390)
Attached: heimbach.jpg (42.47 KB, 640x400)
Attached: heimbach2.jpg (28.72 KB, 292x390)

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

They allow Priests to be married, and only require Bishops to be celibate

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

Ukie sectarianism
foreigners out

Jackson James
Jackson James

sorry lass it must be my taig blood making me ignorant, what is wrong with orthodox lads?
kek that happened in my state and got the local spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) more funding to monitor hate

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

The Orthodox are extremely corrupt lad, they just seem mystical and foreign. They're just a bunch of weird Russians that are obsessed with throwing rocks at gay people.

Which while fun, isn't enough to make them righteous.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

Phwoar, I want to see her milkers, pusy and bum

Attached: ClipboardImage(490).png (295.67 KB, 600x523)

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

glad that based catholicism is the only true answer

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

it's an utter sperg covertly brags about a quasi-normie predicament episode
*clenches fists autistically*
Where d'you think you are, kid?

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

clean your brothel

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

I actually like a little bit of tum.

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

Modern Catholicism, Protestantism, and Orthodoxy are all in such an absolute fucking state that our ancestors who murdered each other over it would definitely have united against the modernists of any of them

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Post them lad

Attached: Deep-01-Pug-b.jpg (309.8 KB, 1920x1280)

John Anderson
John Anderson

Attached: UKIP-120-Days-of-Sodom.webm (1.96 MB, 1280x720)

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Attached: .gif (7.66 MB, 640x400)

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

keeek

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

Attached: 1494359433657.gif (697.55 KB, 400x400)

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

Attached: Nice.mp4 (129.1 KB, 320x240)

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

Evenin.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Alright lad
ATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

Hullo grandad.
Nig Farig vs Tommeh for the remains of URIP. Who do I put my money on?

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

working in a country where health and safety doesn't exist
Keke

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

Boomer Nige's latest outcry against Robinson and Batten reminds me of that image saying "the man who didn't realise until he was too late"

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

implying Nige is ever coming back

Michael King
Michael King

kino time this one is flat out brilliant tbh, if you like folk-horror it's a must watch

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (272.48 KB, 329x500)

Leo King
Leo King

Lad that is pure tummykino

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

Boomer Nige will kill him Tommeh is a manlet and Farage has a solid Muay Thai background

Attached: nigel-farage-(1).jpg (215.77 KB, 2048x1536)
Attached: 18-Tommy-Robinson-Get.jpg (95.73 KB, 968x681)

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

Our lad Hayden returns to the big screen, based
Hope he gains the high ground tbh

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

Waiting for the amputee porn parody of this film tbh.

Charles King
Charles King

I want to watch the lot of them all again. It's too fucking righteous, I love it. And of course the nostalgia factor.
Now then young sprogling. Tommeh shit is a fucking mess and a useless distraction/detraction whilst there's more important things going on. Putting aside all emotion, on a simple cost vs benefit analysis, carrying on like this is going to cost more than it benefits imo.

One thing I keep saying about Tommy that no one seems to see the significance of is the fact of how dedicated and fanatical, and I mean fanatical in its proper sense, sense so many of his supporters are. Dare to criticise him even in the slightest and they'd be spitting in your face if they could. We don't need that easily exploitable level of emotion, attached to one individual, far too simple to destroy from within.

Yeah tbh

Attached: 91472d.jpg (70.09 KB, 636x670)

William Collins
William Collins

actually I think it was "the adventures of the man who just started paying attention"

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Is this the ideal female?

Attached: BrittOlsen2.jpg (39.28 KB, 480x480)

David Howard
David Howard

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (215.45 KB, 378x500)

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

dumpy roll
no lad.

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

legs and rear a bit too stout IMO

Camden Price
Camden Price

fake tits
probably fake arse
fake eyelashes
Looks like it, lad.
t. generic zionormie

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

Disproportionate

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

I tried to watch it in my adulthood and couldn't get into it, too mental tbh

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

how bout her in this pic then

Attached: BrittOlsen.jpg (190.35 KB, 1200x1176)

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

Worst thing about this is in the full version one of the guys actually survives, regains consciousness, stumbles and then bumps into the scaffolding again. I think their carapaces conduct electricity easier than humans too.

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

lel that's it tbh, my frustration at his political abstinence is fast turning to disdain, as all burns around him.

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

abs
not womanly at all.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

fake tits

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

One thing I keep saying about Tommy that no one seems to see the significance of is the fact of how dedicated and fanatical, and I mean fanatical in its proper sense, sense so many of his supporters are.
What is the solution to the angry deano question?

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

how do you go from left to right?

Attached: lacigreen3.jpg (59.23 KB, 640x480)
Attached: lacigreen.jpg (192.22 KB, 900x1200)
Attached: lacigreen2.jpg (134.02 KB, 643x900)

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

The key is the right level of chub.

Attached: 1bJ5mq7.jpg (139 KB, 1392x1392)

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

Co-opt the stupid fuckers obviously.

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

looks better… for stocky legs like that she would probably look better in high heels to elongate the legs

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Attached: tumblr-oo23ouCGs51vietkyo1-1280.png (940.11 KB, 750x937)

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

podgy riley reid
Poor breathing and tongue placement habits combined with a tonne of thot-feed (or food).

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

thats laci green lad

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

women

Attached: penelope-sailor-suit.jpg (144.8 KB, 700x1050)

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

I think he meant that she looked like riley reid would if she were podgy tbh

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

get the deanos dedicated to a leader lad with solid principles that can't be turned or psy op'd.
"good is what's good for the hwhite british" would be a start

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

I can completely understand that tbh lad, who knows what I'd make of it if I hadn't watched it on late night C4 as a young'n.
They need to be absorbed into a greater power structure led by strong men who in essence share their ideals but is able to articulate in a way they never could, to give them the words to use and a respectability they can't achieve on their own so God help us.

Attached: check-mosley.png (112.3 KB, 337x450)

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

looks like tommeh's tranny agent

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

I KNOW THAT!

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

Brexit: May says EU will not offer 'better deal' if agreement rejected
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46312909
Theresa May has said the UK should not hope for a "better deal" from the EU if MPs reject her Brexit agreement.
She told a BBC phone-in that there would be just "more division and uncertainty" if Parliament voted against the agreement next month.
But she declined to say whether the UK would be better off outside the EU, saying only it would be "different".
Meanwhile, the leader of the DUP, Arlene Foster, has said she will "look again" at her party's deal with the Conservatives if Mrs May's Brexit bill passes through parliament.
Asked if the UK would be better off outside the EU under her deal than staying in, she said that as someone who voted to Remain, she had never said the "sky would fall in" if Brexit happens.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (881.48 KB, 853x827)

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Cultured thuggery when?

John Kelly
John Kelly

*bends lower back in a completely unnatural way*
Ahh yes, the measure of a good bum these days

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

ywl to see Emperor Smithster's Glorious Deanperium

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

She looks like a nanny tramp tbh, wouldn't be out of place begging for change outside a Tesco like a gypo

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Can't wait for the vote so we get to see May crash and burn tbh lads

Any of you gonna watch it live?

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

inb4 there's a Jo Cox-esque event at Tommeh's march that forces the vote to pass in the commons
Lad…

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

Would unironically rather have King John in charge at the moment tbh
At least he submitted to bullying from within the country even if he was also cucking to mainlanders

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

tfw still haven't watched a single one of kents anime suggestions that he kindly listed for me

Attached: -20171207-220829.JPG (26.37 KB, 360x362)

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

Monster Musume is anime milker kino tbh

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

The 1990's, lad.

Attached: prince-naseem-profile.png (168.52 KB, 300x450)

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

tfw still haven't eaten any of the cake my mum made for me

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

good lad don't watch anime it's for queers and clammy-handed gonks

Jason Green
Jason Green

>Laci Green when she was thin

Attached: tbqh.png (390.54 KB, 364x603)

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

This SLIGHTLY NSFW piece of art raises awareness about prolapse
she was always BEEG
I really do struggle with the language of zoomers tbh.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Attached: FARage.png (53.22 KB, 798x207)

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

tfw can't even remember what ones I suggested it was so long ago.
tfw you took so long to even try the Anglo Zulu War mod for mount and blade which I made a special torrent just for you that there isn't even decent servers for it anymore
tfw I am so used to this extreme character flaw of yours that these things do not even mildly annoy me.

Attached: Ray7.jpg (86.45 KB, 634x467)

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

*sagely ponders in boomer*

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

So long as I can keep my classic mangos lad.

Attached: 8e1d4e8354842e04a17fda3d7cc6f4f1-jpg.jpg (65.2 KB, 714x480)

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

I think you're onto something there lad.

Attached: braxton.jpg (24.61 KB, 432x243)

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

tbh

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

Threadly reminder of what's waiting for half the lads on here.

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

kek, I'm sorry lad. Good lad anyway, I still appreciated it regardless

Attached: 8b8.png (140.31 KB, 220x271)

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Attached: 2018-11-23-Telegraph-Farage.jpg (1.13 MB, 1088x4244)

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

if you bought them on vhs in a weird shop that sold bongs and grinders in the early 90s that's fine lad. Watching Fist of the North Star at 3am on 4later is also acceptable

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

Attached: 32adce4aa1f4b2249023fb39acb63233.jpg (44.12 KB, 500x650)

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

Bit cryptic lad.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

*falsely imprisons you*

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

he thinks that the state tax farming with fake nonce LARPers entrapping lads meanwhile ethnics prostitute native openly is funny

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

when the phone rings and he just answers it and refuses to put it down
Banterous.

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

Farage writing for the Guardian
Lads it's ogre

Attached: 1497966736520.jpg (17.31 KB, 500x364)

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

got a nasty case of the farts lads. burping like shit too

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

the yank is a histrionic blood and soil larper
Quelle surprise.

David Thomas
David Thomas

that's the telegraph lad

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

Part of me wonders with an article like this whether Farage (or part of his entourage at least) watch our Joe.

It's the Torygraph lad.

William Evans
William Evans

can the mods make a sticky outlining all the illegal memmies please?
didnt realise k**k was an instaban
ok thank you

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

DUNT MA-URR DUNT CALL ME FUCK ALL
DYA KNOW WHAT UH MEAN
MY NAMES CALLED SCOTT

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

some paki chav threatening him
why doesn't he go challenge the muslamic ray guns if he is such a badass. I hate the NPC robot faggots who love to tow the line so they can be a socially sanctioned bully. wish that fat lad had a mossberg shockwave so he could destroy some bullies

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

drink some ginger tea and eat some flax

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

This tbh, Magna Zig Forums when?

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

Attached: nigged.png (41.84 KB, 798x208)

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

Attached: k.jpg (7.66 KB, 284x276)

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Stick purifying rope down your oesophagus and pull it out again lad

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (12.52 KB, 480x360)

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

lel tbh

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

Attached: ainsley-2.jpg (142.62 KB, 1001x1001)

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

When did you realize that Nige is a fucking kike puppet, lads?

Attached: 11095644-1593024497651410-837600909-n.jpg (18.37 KB, 306x306)

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

These hunters are definitely all former convicts who've found a legally admissible faux-moral outlet for their desire to bully and humiliate. One of the best ones is of this gym-bunny deano. He's been talking to a few decoys of 13 year olds, but the women behind the camera are literally flirting with him because they fancy him. If he was one of the usual suspects he'd be getting the "YOU DONT GET TO SPEAK YOU DISGUSTING NONCEY SHITCUNT! TELL US WHAT YOU ARE!!!" treatment.

Jackson White
Jackson White

Attached: 5ef4b0610babc8a839f04c77245bb14d3b5af96576d0361d2085554b731549d5.jpg (66.65 KB, 1140x768)

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

Good lad

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

when did you decide posting videos of men being fisted was an ebin raid, lad?

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

giving camrbidgeshire prolapse poster a (you)
Expected better.

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

alri norn iron lad, how are orthodox christians welcomed out there?

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

yeah its disgusting how normalfags are. I am relatively good looking and girls at uni treated me (evne though I am mentally ill) totally different from my old friend who was fat and creatura looking but was just part italian or something woggy

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

tbh the mummy in this video is delicious

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

Attached: anitid.webm (4 MB, 640x400)

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

smh, export made the timing off
jej

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

farage is a - RARE - boomer deano-william hybrid tbh

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

best mod

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

INVADERS MUST JIGGLE

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

could you post that video please
Yea, I hate that as well, I think I must be kind of plain looking since lasses didn't really do anything bad to me at uni but weren't particularly enticed by me either.

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

but was just part italian or something woggy
Kek.
What exactly is wrong with you?

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

Im just glancing over this thread to figure out what's going on and…it seems demented

erm, bye
(Yeah bye don't come back)

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

going through self imrpovement and seeing the difference in how people treat you is very blackpilling
idk maybe because i always tried to treat people well regardless of looks because im an empathetic person

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

Farage is just a high-functioning George

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

back 2 4chan

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

(1)
giving it (You)s

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

Does modernity just amplify people's base nature or were we always this shit

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

Just refresh tbh

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Apart from some of the booming language it's essentially right. Dec 9th should be a comfy streaming night for Zig Forums though and I'd be surprised if it doesn't go off without a few choice scuffles that the media can use to portray the whole thing as thuggy skin head types.
Yeah pretty much lad.

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Im just glancing over this thread to figure out what's going on and…it seems demented
poor GCHQT smh

David Cooper
David Cooper

I probably have either bipolar disorder like my father and grandfather or maybe am on the early stages of getting schizophrenia tbh. or I am just really isolated from others or something like schizotypal. idk I hate psychologists but I cannot relate to normalfags.

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

Darwinism has always been a thing, it's just more obvious when there are no contrived societal standards.

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

she's still nice 25 years later

Attached: maria-mcerlane.jpg (66.74 KB, 480x720)

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

Have you taken your rose-tinted glasses off with Boomer Nige yet, lad?

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

I feel like once we got rid of Christianity everyone just adopted cloaked satanism and very few people develop any measure of empathy

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

We were always shit tbh lad, we used to routinely kill and cannibalise one another but we don't anymore because muh oil means we make enough food to support our population

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

I'd love to pretend to be catfished by these paedohunters, then when we meet up for the big reveal, I'd reveal a big fucking ball peen hammer and film the whole thing for YouTube likes.

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

I doubt anyone would have an issue with it, there are a handful of Orthodox parishes in Belfast, Limavady and Portadown (plus probably more) which never get any bother from anyone as far as I know tbh. They're nowhere near as numerous as Protestants/Catholics here so people don't know/care much about Orthodoxy one way or the other.

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

I thought you had a job. How are you isolated from others if you have a job?

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

is he a deano or a william lads trying to learn

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

normal people aren't people lad

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Good lad.

Colton Green
Colton Green

lad have you been around normalfags? they just talk about sex hierarchies or TV shows and if you mention you are thinking about something other than that you are seen as a serial killer type

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

they just talk about sex hierarchies or TV shows and if you mention you are thinking about something other than that you are seen as a serial killer type
tbqfh.

Kayden James
Kayden James

This, normies don't discuss abstract things.

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

lad don't tell people your thoughts that's dangerous

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

Just learn to be sexually suggestive in a playful way lad, it's the key to all good workplace relationships (assuming you are in a predominantly female environment)

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

tfw no Steiner podcast

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (26.14 KB, 509x411)

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

the best summation of normies is when nick plays this song on his phone when that one fat lass is singing during world peace in that one episode

David Robinson
David Robinson

Nah he's not at all william tbh. He's more of a monty/george hybrid. He's like a relatively wealthy farmer.

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

this is great

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

isn't a monty/george hybrid just a mortimer?

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

yeah I need to get better at that tbh. the only lass I work with who is flirty is this one richfag mummy who is 50 but she is being immoral IMO

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

just had a kebab and now my tummy hurts

Attached: bazza-goes-to-hell.gif (649.71 KB, 500x500)

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

A monty-george hybrid is a sebastian

Logan Green
Logan Green

Can't tell until I hear him speak more tbh

I've been going into work with books like the Metaphysics of War to read in my break and the people I work with always make positive comments and keep inviting me out drinking so I think it might actually be that you are seen as a serial killer type because you actually are a serial killer type tbh lad

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

what do you mean by 'sex hierarchys'?

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

No because I never had them on, I just defended him against people advocating NA tier retardation and narrow sighted criticisms that excluded the whole spectrum of events that've led us to this point, tbh.

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

Batten is a fucking spastic Nige is 100% right again.

UKIP having a fucking march in London
Tommeh cultism
Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad the nonce

Just fucking start over lads.

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Attached: 0c822b4b459efedc622136a127b17085baaea765151422cd25072cbdc31557ad.jpeg (41.29 KB, 579x960)

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

You got what you deserve tbh

Attached: 45d.png (154.22 KB, 1036x796)

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

me tbh

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

fair one, lad. Speaking of which where has binposter been lately?

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

soundcloud.com/corn-mouth/body-sounds

fug wait that is this guys other dj name

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

don't worry lad soon is seamoos

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Crime and punishment

Charles King
Charles King

MI5 is pulling out all the stops lad, reckon there'll be another literally who MP killed too by a Gammon extremist before the vote tbh

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

tbh lad, succinctly put.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

it's almost guaranteed tbh. It's actually quite incredible to see this level of agent activity in real-time.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

Took me about ten minutes of wading through nonce-hunting videos to find it, but here it is.

Matthew White
Matthew White

Go on my son

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

Thanks very much then lad.

I think it's really sad how sexualised women are tbh. Barbie dolls were originally based on a doll for bachelors.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

Lads. The yank ones are even more autistic.
the fucking rap at the end
At least watch the end of the video even if you hate these nonce catching videos. I promise you the most autistic thing you've heard in a while.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Absolute nonce.

Anybody who buys from kebab shops should be shot

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

I'm fairly convinced the guy is a cuckchan pol mod.

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

would make sense tbh with the amount of tripfags who keep turning up from there

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

I hope they keep turning up tbh

Attached: hammer.jpg (255.71 KB, 1600x1419)

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

Any self respecting British nationalist should be boycotting paki businesses as much as humanly possible. Not joking in the least.

Carter Price
Carter Price

She actually calls him 'darling'. Ffs. For the women in these videos, it's just about lording it over men even less desirable than they are, as well as being an outlet for them to moralise about females in their youthful fecundity.

James Campbell
James Campbell

Why?

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

what if you live in a city that only has paki shops?

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

Sainsburys local

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

They will in droves when they get relocated to 4chan's 2nd domain or whatever it is they're doing
there is no excuse for going to a kebabery tbh

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

the owner and everyone who works there is white
still regret it though

Attached: norf-choke.png (242.65 KB, 1352x1116)

Brody Young
Brody Young

'ate women simple as

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

Thin the herd

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

still not taking the gordonpill

smh tbh

Attached: 0efcf6467542dd8443f7cc4a114bc952fcf0f80ee06cdb6b80beb1929beea121.jpg (425.91 KB, 1182x1532)

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

It'll be like whack-a-mole lad

Attached: 1490223105765.gif (1020.79 KB, 500x241)

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

What ever happened to Jahans?

James Morgan
James Morgan

Any time you see a kebab shop, think about how the flat above it has a realistic chance of being a rape den.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

they are probably already lurking as anons tbh

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

He's still going I think

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

Good point lad
I'll start with (You)

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

only a small few tbh if you look at UIDs we've maintained a pretty stable average of around 60 since as far back as the oldest thread still up was made

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

just something I saw when it was mentioned here that 4pol's brit was getting nuked the other day and I went over for a peek
There must be some none paki owned shops lad, go miles out of your way if you have to.
A non paki owned kebab shop? Are you quite sure about that? If true I guess your safe and can still come and live in the ethnostate.

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

*gives (You) to make sure*
phew

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Got a Portuguese espetada place near me. it's the white mans kebab.

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

magna Zig Forums
<not Zig Forums carta

Attached: sir-brape-fyghtes-an-sheppe.jpg (84.29 KB, 730x350)

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Even if the shop isn't owned/run by turks it's still supplied its meat and shit by them

Attached: kebab.jpg (53.98 KB, 518x603)

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

thats some subtle brapposting right there, lad

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

theres a few pizza/kebab shops in my area that aren't paki owned
it's not that rare in more rural areas

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

Yeah he is still posting videos. I haven't actually watched any of them for well over a year now but I presume he is still his usual autistic self.

youtube.com/user/farshnuke/videos

Attached: 07b66d86ec5c2d1eca82640b4876493c2bd1c4f8fdf78be22332f1ee70ff8d19.jpg (69.93 KB, 1200x1200)

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Poor lad, this is his latest vid

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

brexit has hit him hard

Attached: NEETstatusrevoked.mp4 (1.14 MB, 640x360)

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

Attached: jahans-furher.mp4 (158.27 KB, 640x360)

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

anyone got Jahans crispy.webm?

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

Attached: GONE.png (357.71 KB, 515x519)

Brody Long
Brody Long

Should I break into my second pack of biscuits?

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

my generation will die if we don't get gibs
the absolute state tbh. if we don't stop gibs, the generation after him is dead because of debt.

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

what have you got?

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

The bullies couldn't break him tbf. He'd be a powerful warrior if he'd been sired in another household.

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

Chocolate hobnobs

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Read Jojo you old fuck.

Attached: stretched-limbo.PNG (506.39 KB, 853x392)

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

Oh wow how long have we known Jahans is bisexual?

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

am i still banned?

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

since day 1 lad

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

Thank fuck

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

You are now

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

Did you have the spicy sauce lad?

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

please no? why>?

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Typing like le funny halfchan gay.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

Just removed a ban for someone who seems to have been mistaken for spic tbh

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

not been on halfchan in years.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Attached: 1542854837421.png (21.8 KB, 916x689)

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

yeah that was me lad.

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

Bought a couple anime blu rays
Am I patrician now lads?

Attached: ClipboardImage(485).png (93.95 KB, 214x362)

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

No they're way too fucking expensive tbh.

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

good lad
garlic smh
should read Riki-oh thats the real kino
got nausicaa and akira on bluray tbh

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Liar.

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

Akira
One of my two tbh
GitS as well

Attached: Homer.png (188.21 KB, 255x482)

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

Attached: Emperor-Jahans.mp4 (4.66 MB, 854x480)

Logan King
Logan King

Good taste in lasses lad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (439 KB, 354x1021)

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

my simpsons screenshots are entering the mainstream posting of Zig Forums

Attached: Supperposting.PNG (259.9 KB, 475x379)

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

Holly's arse as she walked into camp tonight
Fucking hell lads

Attached: doggo-stroke.jpg (13.05 KB, 480x378)

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

lads itt too lame to go out on a Friday night are all weebs
lmao
#me2

Attached: 7a49a3099c661409b2653514d4e98cfba9e859a702976a310aa22141228c723a.jpg (46.35 KB, 624x480)

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

keeeeeeek
(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Hasn't Holly Willoughby gotten a bit podgy?

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

speak for yourself nerd

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

who remembers when Clive James used to invite us to watch those crazy Japanese tv show clips from 'Endurance' iirc. Oh how we laughed at those crazy foreigners. Now 'i'm a celeb' is peak viewing every fucking night of the week for an hour.

Attached: 786646-1540930745-wide.jpg (16.88 KB, 571x300)

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

It went to all the right places tbh

Attached: 048z4jpijii11.jpg (10.33 KB, 236x219)

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

aren't they doing a live action Akira?

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

I hope not, that is guaranteed to be shit

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

<my theme tune tbh
Jojo
Suitably daft for me and meant to try watching them ages ago, think the last manga I read was terra formars, or berserk, never finished either of them tbh.
you old fuck
bet you're about the same age as me, at least in jock years.
Good stuff.
be keeping an eye on you lad

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

so, we're still going to have FOM but only for big brains?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (576.31 KB, 733x782)

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

insulting Are Holly

Attached: e6374afe75e7070da37c0308b701714802ab5e1bcb3e3d16052ecb5588099861.png (140.7 KB, 251x399)

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Isn't JoJo gay porn tier?

Attached: 1533956959394.jpg (21.2 KB, 273x270)

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

Tories actually lowering immigration
Yeah and I'm the King of all Egypt

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

I think she's an alien tbh. also haven't the cons been making this promise for years?

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

this. real men watch Monster Musume

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

I think she's an alien tbh.
What makes you think that?

Attached: theresa-may.png (437.68 KB, 644x423)

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

i'm going to delete that pilgrim pepe from my mene folder i think. Too risky to post, it makes me kek so much though.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

also haven't the cons been making this promise for years?
yep, and it was Maybot in charge of doing it all those years

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

I remember takeshis castle with based welshman

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Monster Musume
A man of taste

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Not really tbh they only ever promised to "control" immigration

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

*Invades Upper Egypt*

Attached: Untitled.png (46.74 KB, 579x173)

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

E.T phone home

William Lewis
William Lewis

bruh

Attached: images-(3).jpg (5.62 KB, 195x258)

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

meant to watch them
Jojo anime has the problem where its a fixed length of time with fuck tons of episodes due to its length, whereas with the manga you can read at your own pace which means you can read all 200 odd chapters each jojo is (after part3) in a day if you really wanted too.
That face reminds me of the smoking man from the xfiles tbh.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

*shoots you*

Attached: achar.jpg (11.01 KB, 323x118)

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

missile cavalry
Actual paki detected

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

chariots=cavalry rather than being their own thing

Attached: ec02fac5bbc4c9753084db498639d8ac0c597fc2ff9e6e57c05363d80111dc41.jpg (48.92 KB, 600x641)

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

daily reminder that politics is sodomy

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

chariots
not cavalry
Interesting claim lad

Attached: gosling.jpg (16.86 KB, 500x623)

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

she really has no redeeming features tbh,,I imagine her husband takes those big specs off at bedtime. At least Dennis Thatcher had a nice big pair of soft warm baps to snuggle and we have evidence he actually fucked Maggie; probably pissed at the time but still…

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

You might want to look "Cavalry" up in the dictionary lad.

Attached: c2fcb6530d67175c00b93abfe9d582dc56b71de6106fec6adf8e41b02a7fe38f.png (592.34 KB, 664x800)

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

if tanks and armoured cars count as cavalry, chariots do too, tbh

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

chariots aren't cavalry despite fulfilling the same battlefield role as cavalry because the soldiers aren't actually sitting on the horses

Attached: I-beg-your-pudding.jpg (30.6 KB, 736x551)

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

tbh, i read that somewhere tanks being cavalry

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

are we talking mounted infantry or shock cavalry or archer cavalry or light cavalry screens because chariots only did a few of those things

William Long
William Long

I'm one of the lads tbh

Attached: Alan-Partridge-sex.mp4 (6.86 MB, 864x480)

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

That's a purely British Army thing tbh so the cavalry regiments could continue to exist beyond their practical usage.

chariots are used in the exact same way as cavalry.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

Alright then lad, what's the definition of 'cavalry' and why do chariots fall outside it?

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

Had any good poos lately steiner aka poolad?

Attached: poolad.mp4 (3.01 MB, 592x320)

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

Alans are just a poor mans Williams, tbh

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

British invented tanks and classed them as cavalry
therefore all other countries are wrong when they dont class them as cavalry
not getting involved in the spat, just pointing it out

tfw British invented modern warfare
we really are the masterrace

Attached: 7e5bb0faf83462077bfd4957761b4d08c69259e49a00574d791a83a2a85351c7.jpg (81.84 KB, 720x526)

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

Cavalry means a soldier who is riding on the back of an animal, horse or camel etc. Chariots are not cavalry because the man is not riding on the back of the animal but on the cart being pulled by the animal, the distinction might seem slight but in reality it is as great as the difference between a spear and a halberd. Seem similar but are technically different and are used in almost completely different ways when you get right into it.

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

ywn blow someone the fuck out this epicly

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Germans saw British combined arms exercise at Salisbury in the inter-war period
Germans took the tactics from this and the Battle of Amiens
Germans came up with Blitzkrieg tactics from observing the British
Many things have originated in Britain but their full potential has been realised by other nations who have then been able to exploit them fully. The combustion engine, tank and the internet being good examples of this, it seems to be that a Brit will make something be satisfied with it and someone else comes along and adds to it making it more useful and better.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

Chariots are not cavalry because the man is not riding on the back of the animal but on the cart being pulled by the animal
But what is the functional difference?

James Cruz
James Cruz

looking forward to the next world war tbh. we've been essentially just sitting on our collective hands for the past 80 years. war is the anglos natural environment, not this gay peace.

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

I'm sure the tories are definitely telling the truth this time.
Try several decades, in one form or another. I find it hard to fathom what kind of spacker could possibly still take them at their word or believe they're going to do a fucking thing about immigration that isn't just cack-handed tokenism at best.
posts with diplomatic memi immunity
Fair enough, may well do that then. Nice one for finally uploading that Mosley btw lad, don't know what you were on about when you were saying it's not all that and too short or whatever, it was proper comfy and enjoyable to listen to with points still relevant today, short and sweet.

Attached: pilgp.png (65.92 KB, 500x500)

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

Chariots are no good at charging, typically they're only good at hit-and-run raids with bows or javelins.

John Bell
John Bell

Hate this image so much

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

Not keen on the one where he's cringing and holding a cigarette either

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

using spic's signature image
Lad…

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

Attached: dabsgiving-bird.png (424.39 KB, 513x500)

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Not keen on the one where he's cringing and holding a cigarette either

Attached: memefrogsmoke.jpg (28.37 KB, 500x322)

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

this may be a silly question, but why have chariots in the first place, I suppose it's less strain on the horse, but not enough to justify using them for campaigns hundreds maybe thousands of miles away.?

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

Fair enough, but how does that distinguish them enough from soldiers on horseback to deserve not being called 'cavalry'?
I'm arguing that chariots are a sub-class of cavalry rather than a separate thing altogether.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

smh

Logan James
Logan James

2 x mini melton mowberrys, applewood cheddar and pickled onions for supper lads
this is the face i make when eating the onions

Attached: fthdjyhdhgm.jpg (14.83 KB, 240x320)

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

horses were bred a lot smaller in the days where chariots were the norm

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

I dislike the laziness and monoculture farming of pepe but find myself forced to use it out of lack of other versatile alternatives

Attached: 45143b510e991777d1e3116396a3bec88e75d160c4cea472e25071fde3072055.png (74.08 KB, 1128x2156)

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

4 weeks and 4 days left

Attached: tumblr-ngp9gyibFQ1t0cscho1-400.gif (1.99 MB, 302x302)

James Morales
James Morales

Chariots need certain terrain for their wheels to function properly. The animals pulling the cart often obscure the view of the driver/fighter and so the charioteer can only really attack to the sides and behind. Should the chariot stop it would be exceptionally easy to pull the charioteers off the cart, whereas a horseman would not be. These factors combined meant that chariots were used in a constantly rolling, always moving saw- a good example is that scene in Gladiator.

It took a while to develop horses worth riding atop of, plus until the stirrup was developed cavalry wasn't half as effective as they became

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

Attached: XRgOM8K.mp4 (4.22 MB, 720x1280)

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

you couldn't have spelt Mowbrays wronged lad. bit insulting tbh.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

psudo ploughmans for dinner
good lad

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

Pepe is a staple memi tbh

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

Attached: uRR0ky.gif (899.62 KB, 320x180)

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

tfw no fresh 22st oc because he's banned

Attached: 4b310ce43584bbb6a6028339611ba8fbc9bbe3755830106a5b5132643a308a41.png (294.08 KB, 2500x2000)

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

had the record for nearly a year
tfw master procrastinator

Attached: Smug-Scot-alternative.jpg (168.03 KB, 799x650)

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

whats wrong with how i spell martin mulberries lad?

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

I actually do like it a lot, I just don't want the ground to go fallow from over farming.

Attached: 601301a72c2cb1345444128fe080963a59271b8e8b91801cab4e08080d038c9e.jpg (25.06 KB, 350x338)

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

If that's true, then it just suggests that chariots are a very specialised kind of cavalry that require different tactical application than ordinary mounted soldiers. It's as you said earlier, pikemen and halberdiers are different - however, they're both still footmen, just as horsemen and chariots are both still cavalry.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

tfw bins overuse of pics, and select other posters, have ruined otherwise enjoyable images
I'm a true master of procrastination myself lad but even I'm impressed.

Attached: 075.jpg (27.66 KB, 680x383)

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

If you want to be very general to the point of only dividing fighting men into only footmen and cavalry then yeah, alright.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

i am classed as an armoured divison because of the size of my muscles

Jason Price
Jason Price

I'm just saying that in my humble opinion the distinction between horseback-mounted soldiers and chariot-riding soldiers isn't great enough to justify not considering chariots to be 'cavalry'.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

I'm a true master of procrastination

Made any bleeps and bloops lately?

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

the jewess in i'm a celebrity can't stop talking about bodily functions
Quelle surprise.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

watching lowest common denominator shit whilst presumably sober
How long do you want your ban

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

this fucking retard can't stop giving a running commentary on shite tv no-one but him is watching
kwell suprise rodders kwell surprise

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

I retroactively dislike all of 22st's minimalist frogs smh bins has made them gay

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Found out Ill be home for Christmas, lads.
Very pleased.

4 months at sea - a short holiday - then back to sea for my final few months before Im a qualified officer next year.

William Morales
William Morales

implying he'll ever make anything of that quality ever again
And I genuinely complimented him on that one, because it is pretty damn good.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

night lads

Attached: phwoar-don't-tell-the-mods.png (261.05 KB, 627x759)

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

22st's pepes were always gay, bins didn't add bulges to every image. Bins just made gay posts alongside bulge-ridden Norwegian filth

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

did you put an 'anchor' baby in your creatura gookwife yet?

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

Fly me to the moon sea cow

Poor choice of words on my part tbh, gay in the contemptible sense not the literal

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

kwell suprise rodders kwell surprise
Keeek, good lad for watching only fools and nonces

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

Generally the required level of distinction needed for one type of solider to be considered separate from another kind of solider is when they are used very differently. Technically war elephants are cavalry, but they are completely different to every other kind of cavalry and so is generally considered a separate category on their own.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

yeah it's a pretty niche show not many people have heard of it

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

tfw my potential autism can't detect if you are being sarcastic
Smh lad

Attached: ClipboardImage(497).png (145.48 KB, 400x300)

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: 4d8cca69facb4709cd4d60a773c6a586a560155a276d4abacfbc4d5b692edaa7.jpg (71.74 KB, 649x814)

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

Generally the required level of distinction needed for one type of solider to be considered separate from another kind of solider is when they are used very differently.
Yes, and I disagree that charioteers are sufficiently different from horsemen to merit a separate category, because whilst they have the terrain and speed requirements that you mentioned earlier they are still similar enough. Should chariot archers not be considered missile cavalry alongside mounted archers because they're riding chariots instead of horses?

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Listening to Death Grips smh

Attached: seal-face.jpg (463.54 KB, 1200x892)

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

Literally posted about it once and am only watching it because I was promised prime Willoughby arse by another lad.

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

brapnonces exist

Attached: images-(2).jpeg (8.33 KB, 211x239)

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

You only had to watch the last ten minutes lad, as Holly walks into camp in the live part you can see her mesmerising arse cheeks move independently

Attached: ClipboardImage(489).png (678.75 KB, 747x870)

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

Nah I'm afraid not, definitely want to but the whole starting from scratch since I lost my audio/projects HD, and the long gap since I made anything has kind of demoralised me a bit that and procrastinating. I fucking will get back into it soon, even if the end result is a bag of wank, I just miss enjoying making it more than the end result itself in a way.
Couldn't agree more lad, truly cancerous.

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

chariot archers not be considered missile cavalry
Well most chariots were armed with missiles and melee weapons because you could fit up to five men on the bigger Chinese ones, one bloke to do the driving and the rest to shoot bows and stab people with spears.

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Chinese using spears
Nah it was probably glaives or tridents tbh

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

glaives
Kino weapon tbh

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

My point is that the type of mount used doesn't make chariot archers any less missile cavalry than horse archers, fair enough with non-missile chariots and non-missile horse the
tactical nuances are more pronounced but they were still both used as fast-moving shock units designed to quickly exploit weaknesses in the enemy formation.

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

Just saw it. Definitely wasn't worth sitting through an hour of dross for kek.

William Clark
William Clark

Noice lad, and congratulations on being on your way to officer. Personally not sure I could do it. Hope you have a good Christmas back home.

Attached: 20181106-031221.png (1.38 MB, 1279x1080)

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

lads still having semantic arguments about chariots

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

How are you gonna cope without the bumsex over the festive period HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Lad you didn't have to sit through that shite, could have just asked me for the exact moment of Holly arsekino

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

What else do you do at ten to midnight on a british politics board?

Jacob King
Jacob King

Attached: r.jpg (210.56 KB, 909x789)

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

I signed up for itv player to watch it. I think it's fair to say I don't have a lot going on in my life.

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

I think I saw a bumsnet meetup earlier today tbh

Attached: 1427840216189.jpg (55.91 KB, 628x641)

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

bullies

Attached: patrick-bateman-axe-bloody.jpg (77.82 KB, 1920x816)

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Did you overhear them having a heated argument about the precise language one should use when speaking about chariot warfare?

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

Our ship was rolling like this pretty much 24/7 for the last 16 days across the Pacific.

It's only around 5° heel, but when its happening every minute of every day you find it hard to get any sleep!
Then when the odd 10° -15° roll happens you're woken up at 0100 with half your work strewn across the cabin.

Attached: 20181118-132205-1.mp4 (4.74 MB, 640x480)

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

No lad, just saw a load of mummies waiting for a council run coach service

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

I would suggest studying a bit more about chariot warfare tbh it's pretty kino

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

Why do the bbc memi mumsnet so hard? Is it because they tend to be PC judeonormies?

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

ywn say this patronisingly during a date

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

Listening to Pantera lads

Attached: 1b845d202f3c3bfdccabff5e54d508ce32b0ed33e8fd51dc91737f9ae7950280.jpg (66.4 KB, 557x547)

David Barnes
David Barnes

Fair do's lad. Not the most motivational of situations losing all your work. Just been getting back into max msp and almost made myself deaf last week. School boy error on my part. Read an interesting interview with autechre the other day. On one of their early albums they had an old Casio keyboard sampler and Sean booth spilt his vimto on it and fucked up the sound then they recorded it and used it on one of their tracks.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

I wish i was on a ship rn. Do you get to leave port often and go and get tattoos or whatever sailors do?

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Does that mean you're edgy, but not quite enough of a social retard to shoot up a school?

James Hall
James Hall

Attached: sea-cow.jpg (683.9 KB, 1200x1782)

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

Attached: sea-cow-l.jpg (72.58 KB, 1200x1782)

William Gomez
William Gomez

Attached: manatee.png (346.39 KB, 720x720)

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

What esoteric reasoning am I going to find that demonstrates why chariots aren't cavalry? Might as well say that rodeleros aren't technically infantry because pikemen are and they were more common.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.69 MB, 1328x1483)

David Cruz
David Cruz

whatever sailors do (on shore leave)
thegaycommunity.jpg

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

Attached: esoteric-aaah.webm (191.6 KB, 160x120)

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

both one second early

Attached: dogs.jpg (87.66 KB, 640x807)

James Clark
James Clark

Thanks lad.
Glad you liked my picture enough to save it. Have a great Christmas yourself.

Attached: 20181123-040604.jpg (2.25 MB, 4032x3024)

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

Your problem is you don't know enough about chariot warfare to be able to identify the difference between it and regular cavalry action. I am not well versed enough to explain everything lad.

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

Your problem is you don't know enough about chariot warfare to be able to identify the difference between it and regular cavalry action.
Another golden line for a date.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

As an officer cadet, I get a fair amount of shore leave.
Our time in port is usually only about a day or so though, so you've got to be quick.

Most modern seafarers like to go and get personal groceries/send money home/buy local sim cards to talk to their family. Personally, unless the place is an absolute shithole like Iran, I try and go ashore in every port.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

You need to compile all this lad, I hope it serves you well.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

the difference between it and regular cavalry action
Shouldn't that just be 'cavalry action' if chariots aren't cavalry lad

Attached: Smug-Saxon.png (189.19 KB, 326x307)

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

tbh scythe chariots were the only form of shock chariot

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

They're good pics lad, and they remind how generally in our minds we think of the world as a small place nowdays, yet in reality we still travel relatively vast distances, taking a long time, across the face of this Earth. Brings the planet into perspective a bit.
Have a great Christmas yourself
Cheers lad.

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

JF currently playing Fortnite and talking to the zoomer normies about race and IQ

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

still counting on you to captain the Naughty Nige when SHTF - just hope you're in the country when it happens

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

CHECK - MATE!

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

Jesus wept.

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

kek, I bet it was a sk8 or sk5, think I've got an sk8 lying around somewhere that I jammily got off e-bay for dirt cheap. The price of these old instruments now since the popularity spiked pisses me off a bit.

Nice m8, using Live yeah? I've been having a fiddle with Pure Data like some lad reminded me of but there's a big learning curve there, and a bit in Synthmaker that comes with FL, but max is really what I keep meaning to check out and I've apparently already downloaded copy of Live 9 I keep meaning to install. Fuck it, going to do that now. You made any bangers lad or you mainly delving into the esoteric max stuff?

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Attached: nige-kek.mp4 (885.77 KB, 854x480)

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

thought i bought some jam doughnuts
they are custard

fuck sake

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Its the same in my town, still dont get food from them though.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

Lmao, laughing @ you

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

Spinach and ricotta pizza for dinner

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

"Truth is, game was rigged from the start."

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (724.95 KB, 767x767)

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

Also reminds me when ages ago I was circuit bending an old Yamaha keyboard, just opened it up and started looking for bends and the noises I was getting out of it was something else, definitely stuff I could make use of and very unique, friend asked if he could have a go whilst I went for a piss and I said fine, 2 seconds later I hear a loud "pop!" and come back into the room to see he's just connected straight from the main power supply to one of the components. Was never the same, obviously.

Attached: 1463587308010.jpg (62.47 KB, 421x421)

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

Would let her ride my face tbh

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

she's doing that hussar thing where you wear a jacket but don't put your arms in the sleeves and let it hang like a cloak
It's so cool

Tbh she is very beautiful and noble.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

Ywn see Steven Moffat in the streets

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

Good lad

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

westie admiring womens fashion choices
imagine.
my.
shock.

Attached: westie2.jpg (521.82 KB, 1944x2592)

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

tfw no melania to protect me from cyberbullying

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Attached: AAAAAAAA.png (114.02 KB, 372x463)

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

She is the most /fa/ first lady in history
What did you have dins boyo?
Only good lads know this memi

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

I thought that mic was an ink stain at first glance.

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

Love those business suits she wears tbh

Attached: 14389779912.png (533.51 KB, 500x619)

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

Potatoes and chicken breast and peas for supper

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

Do you lads mind if I post here for a bit?

Attached: webster-was-much-possessed-by-death.jpg (53.8 KB, 1096x740)

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Me too.

She looks very good in them, to be expected since she was a model really.

She is the most /fa/ first lady in history
I agree, although I don't know much yank history.

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

Shes so qt

Attached: 1504949056233.png (271.18 KB, 748x710)

John Reyes
John Reyes

Very good lad, I need to eat a hearty meal like that again tbh, haven't had any steak in ages
I agree, although I don't know much yank history.
Idk either tbh, apparently Jackie Kennedy was /fa/ but meh tbh

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

She is a sexy inverse skullface smh

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

westie more interested in fashion than a lass' appearance and sexy accent
Not surprising tbh, fags love fashion

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

she looks like she is the arch villainese in some indiana jones movie or a the main character in some tarzan short story. what a nice pic

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

I'll take this a hearty welcome then. The fellows in the cellarage are no longer interested in my Joe content.

painandplentyofit.co.uk/

Attached: leisure.png (290.6 KB, 591x500)

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

tfw you wreck faggots on call of duty as a low level
Based
Don't worry lads I bought it second hand, so Activision doesn't get a penny tbf

Attached: dab(1).png (83.23 KB, 640x400)

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

Same smh it's been Maccy D's all week for me

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

last COD i played was MW2. It was pretty good, that was back when i was le war nerd and watched all those gun fight youtube videos from Afghanistan.

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

Playing the latest one tbh, not played the battle royale mode much tbh. Prefer traditional multi tbh

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

mummy carter was nice but all the US soldiers in ww2 used to make jokes about ugly elanore roosevelt was

Attached: 7fa486-20140204-jimmy-carter-rosalynn-carter-walter-mondale-joan-mondale.jpg (85.21 KB, 1000x653)
Attached: 894dff36e5d4e8dbfe2f401d872789a0-460x293.jpg (17.41 KB, 460x293)

William Hughes
William Hughes

Got taxed £200

Attached: 1512678255692.gif (1.83 MB, 288x377)

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

Bit quiet here.

Attached: outside-of-here-its-death.jpg (52.93 KB, 662x1000)

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

Attached: mummycoolidge.jpg (31.14 KB, 608x379)

John Brown
John Brown

Fresh

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

I like clothing, would like to be a tailor and able to sew and maintain my own clothing one day. It's a useful artisan craft. Also, I was bullied as a kid for not dressing in appropriate clothing due to tism so perhaps I focus on it more / are more conscious of it. I am not a homo do not spread fake news I would very much like a wife and kids one day.

The new black ops one? They've gone a bit too futuristic and larpy for me (The original plotlines were kind of cool, hypothetical conventional wars between the US and Russian nationalists) but the gameplay was quite fun playing it at my friends house. Don't think it's changed all that much for the better since number 4.
Do you reckon the CIA advise them on what to put in them to get kids to join the US army? I bet the series is one of their best recruiting tools tbh.

I agree, she looks like a slovenian gottscheer SS mummy overseeing the integration of egypt into the axis and the taking of the suez or something tbh

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

IM THE JOKER BABY