RIP

Paul Allen, January 21, 1953 - October 15, 2018

Attached: 105508389-1539640789034gettyimages-526380830.jpeg (740x493, 39.18K)

His death came as a genuine surprise to me because not only was he not that old but there was 0 signs he was in bad health. He'll he was working on the worlds largest plane before he died

Attached: 6ix9ineSTOOPIDBobbyShmurda.gif (900x505, 1.96M)

IIRC he had cancer problems since he was in his 30s

Dude lasted a LOT

I read his book, is amazing how gates tried to fuck him over constantly, like when he first got cancer he and ballmer planned to take all his microsoft shares away. Allen only found out because despite his disease he went to work that day and overheard them.

Why, Allen was the real brains of the operation. He was basically Microsoft's Woz. It was always my understanding that Allen was the actual tech guy, Gates was the Business guy, and Ballmer was a leech that smelled money.

Actually now that I've typed it out, it makes more sense.

Gates had a temperament like Jobs though. That is to say, acerbic; caused him a lot of problems early on.

who cares

Try getting a reservation in Dorsia now.

>and Ballmer was a leech that smelled money developers
ftfy

For all my hatred of Microshit, this guy was actually good. F.

Yea this, RIP

F

He spent more of his life battling various types of lymphoma than not.

RIP

Really? Zig Forums moderation pins a board about some winfag microcuck employee?

What a shithole. He would've wanted you to post on >>>/byte/ instead.

Fuck off, nobody wants to visit your dead shitty board.

Be careful not to cut yourself on all that edge.

Top kek. Come over to /g/, its quality is unironically higher than that of Zig Forums.

Attached: 9c5d605268a31ec983c7daa07ffcea6f9d257e5dceb7ece72eeea08412400eeb.png (1444x666, 46.56K)

Attached: videoplayback.mp4 (1280x720, 4.52M)

Every time I see someone use these terms it makes me roll my eyes and feel embarrassed for them. Calling things you dislike childish insults is elementary school-tier behavior and doesn't accomplish anything. It's enough to just say you dislike X and don't use it.

Attached: horse name.png (582x636, 347.88K)

Congratulations for noticing that a fictional character from a movie has the same name as a real person.

Attached: brainlet.jpeg (198x204, 18.21K)

I've never heard of this alleged dead Paul Allen person. He's the fictitious one.

Was getting killed part of his plan?

Zig Forums is a less dead shitty board though. Cucks like you make it even worse.

This is a man that is equivalent to the Hitler of the software world. Why are we celebrating him?

Because the vols are CIA niggers.

oy vey!

I don't keep up too much with Microsoft. Someone clue me in why he was so important or what he achieved.

Agreed. That's 4chan for you.

S

the absolute state of this board

He developed Microsoft Basic along with Bill Gates, and for a machine they had no physical access to. They didn't even know if it would work until they showed up at the Altair offices with it.

He was able to accomplish significantly more in the span of a few days than what the average "expert programmer" user here will accomplish in their entire lifetimes

It would be better the kike was never born then to have fucked everything and anything so hard in the ass. Why is this sticked? Are the mods microfags who think his death is a bad thing? The answer is yes appearently.

This piece of shit used his money to push gun control.

S

Founded one of the most evil corps in history and that's your takeaway?
Gunfaggots are pathetic one-track minded retards.

Why bother living in America if you're against the right to bear arms? A terrorist without a gun is going to make a bomb, but you need something with precision to defend yourself.

sounds like your low-T mind is conflicted over the reality that you could be scraped along under an 18-wheeler tomorrow and nobody would notice your absence, because you are the cuck.

Why do you need firearms when you live in a country where kicking someone in the shins will leave them homeless and bankrupt with hospital bills within a month?

Woz is a good guy who might protest bad things he sees. He sure is living a long time. Make sure nobody does the same thing to him. Apple is way more evil than Microsoft at this point, hard to believe.

Ballmer was controlled by his banker overlords. He couldn't push mobile the way he wanted. Satya came in and mothballed everything for no reason at all except CIA collusion with Apple and Google.

begin copypasta
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
end copypasta
Meme's aside i'm not an adulterer and poster here has a point. Apple is now more evil then microsoft in its current capacity.

Rest in piss faggot

You don't know your MS history lad.

gtfo

What a fucking faggot Paul was. Some people are a gun away from death and this fucking faggot can hire 100 armed security guards to watch him sleep.

No one pays medical debt retard. They have to treat you too.

Before he died he donated 1.2 million dollars towards an initiative to restrict my gun rights.

.. I think he donated them to your neighbours. I would probably own a gun if I lived in America, but that depends on if you are really as fucked up as TV makes you look.

HEY PAUL

Stay salty and impotent, anons.
If you really thought Microsoft was a threat, you'd be doing something about it (such as publicizing Linux/contributing to FOSS software) instead of calling them mean names on an armenian monkey shaving board.

Rip

Stfu macronigger faggotjews

(((Paul Allen)))