Jewtube down

it finally broke
status=fail&reason=An+error+occurred.+Please+try+again+later.&rvs=&errorcode=2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=from:GCPcloud youtube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow once in years. They have a really amazing team at Google. If only imageboards could get anything close to that level of quality. It is not even fucking news when Zig Forums or cuckchan go down.

Wonder what happened. Any guesses?

Attached: scarypepe.png (499x499, 96.72K)

Goddammit, now where am I going to watch my anime compilations.

This is the purge. All rightwing videos are being taken down in one go. It is putting such a load on the servers they had to shut down.

Attached: 1538665508663.jpg (768x1024, 119.45K)

S

Press F to the yourube IT teams stuck on conference calls right now.

I wonder if they make changes to production without proper testing

I blame modern hiring practices

the past: the only thing that matters is the quality of the code you produce
now: muh diversity, merit-based hiring is racist

I bet there is a war of some kind that is going to start and not as much people as there should are going to know because Youtube is down. Yeah there are country emergency services, but what if those are down as well.

Probably pajeets pajeeting.

Attached: 3a23bd1ee0a5b6a7d0f0efcee122c036eae6c3b678b35cea0169a9f9c66cae9e.jpeg (480x601, 44.65K)

Time to leave >>>Zig Forums

Time for bitchute to shine.

If you have videos, you can still download them, but from the Youtube interface. It won't allow you via url of the video. It's like all the data is gone, but the service and personal data is still accessible.

Look faggot that is not even the same product. Google cloud is alive and well right now.

more shared infrastructure than you might think
twitter.com/search?q=from:GCPcloud youtube
do you think amazon.com and AWS are really that different in terms of what's under the hood?

sorry youtube machine broke come at a later time

Attached: youtub.png (494x284, 277.76K)

I don't care if YT literally ran on GCE. GCE works fine and yet YT is down. Unrelated.

Shits' back up.

I feel pathetic because even a short outage interrupted my nightly routine

too much tech, I want to go /innawoods/ and never use youtube or computers or phones ever again, and this outage just reinforced the fact that I'm too addicted to technology

I have around 1TB of content to consume offline. Why don't you?

Preppers are always right.

nah man, going from online consumption to offline consumption makes very little difference

I mean breaking away from the consumerist mindset and living a meaningful life instead of being a vapid consumer who leads a vacuous life full of consumption and materialism, devoid of any true purpose

time to ascend and become ascetic/stoic/innawoods

Attached: thoreau.jpg (288x282, 33.57K)

A meaningful life where you accomplish absolutely nothing in the woods and die an old man.

Government is testing the shutdown button

Most people don't do anything of significance (you) included, and everyone does in fact get old and die.

lol okay bud enjoy getting eating by a bear

Define accomplishment then. Being a consumerist wagecuck for the sole purpose of societal approval isn't anything to brag about. If that's what you think an accomplished individual is, I hope to be as worthless as possible.

building some useful shit
work for yourself
you will be

You can do that any time, any place. In fact it's probably a lot more interesting to build things from 'scratch'. With enough knowledge of chemistry and electronics, you can create almost anything known to man. I'm not the user who originally said he wanted to go off the grid, and I don't think it's necessary to go that far, but I really do think, the way technology has scaled in society, and the ultra-specialization of everything has everything less rewarding.

I already do. Most people do not, even if they claim to. They're in a constant loop, while having this idea in their head that they're going to escape it someday by some vague means. Also claims he had 1TB to "consume", which implies it would be used for unproductive, mindless activities.

Yep hes a mindless media zombie 2

Kyaa. Maine kuch nehi kiya.

Unironically this

No the Jews run YouTube retard

They had to black out the Cruz /Beto debate

>>>/out/

Attached: xmarnr.png (1690x458, 215.93K)

Try just a little harder Zig Forums ffs your autism is showing

Look at the schnoz on that thing

You're either a jew or you're a bluepilled cuckfaggot. If you keep digging for the truth eventually you find out that Zig Forums is right. It really is the fucking jews. Maybe not all of them jammed in a room voting on what evil to shit out on the world, but the amazing tenacity they have when it comes to retaining their jewishness whilst being a dispersed people allows them to act collectively in a fairly coordinated manner.

Attached: 'customized_her_myself'' (1).jpg (720x404, 39.68K)

Ah so you are saying that whites are so retarded they got BTFO by 1% of the population. If the Jews really did manage that they deserve to rule.

I thought Jewtube partially relied on CDNs. How the fuck did the entire thing crash with no survivors?

jews have better magic △▽✡
t. apprentice wizard

googlevideo still worked if you managed to luckily generate a link during the outage. it was all the youtube.com server calls that kept failing for whatever reason it might've been

Die kike