Cocc discussion

Why autorities dont shut down this shithole? Is used in their majority for abuse/throaway accounts

Attached: cock-li-logo.png (323x345, 33.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativeto.net/software/cock-li/?license=opensource
github.com/ProtonMail/WebClient
apkmirror.com/apk/protonmail/
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html.
ratwires.space
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are some legitimate users like me. I use it for everything including banking.

Bad idea fampai cockli stores data about its users including the first ip they logged in with. Daniel also has looked through peoples emails and shared it on his mumble server aaathats3as.

Attached: leapord.png (1000x562, 801.32K)

It's a wonderful service, so long as you wear GnuPG® and LibreSSL®/OpenSSL® branded condoms when using.

Pretty much every website logs your IP, even this site you are on right now.

Proofs for the second part?
Also that would be illegal to do and the identity of the guy running the service is known, so I very much doubt.

in which jurisdiction?

You're trusting a kid that hacks on CS:GO with your banking email.
Like trusting a nigger to take care of your kids.

Attached: snek.jpg (532x653, 86.3K)

what is a better service then?
im tempted to roll my own email server, but that sounds like a horrible idea

alternativeto.net/software/cock-li/?license=opensource

Attached: boomergold.jpg (825x502, 213.89K)

thank you friend
I'm out of the loop, what is the Zig Forums consensus on ProtonMail? it seems too good to be true...

Attached: Fresh Cut Grass.jpg (1920x1080, 159.04K)

Not sure, but can audit the code they're running github.com/ProtonMail/WebClient

correct me if wrong or missing something:
>effectively e2e only if it's ProtonMail ProtonMail or using encrypted contents like PGP

This may help:
apkmirror.com/apk/protonmail/

I use mine for my main email account including irl shit, job applications when I was job hunting, booking plane tickets.

They want to more diversity in tech. Look at their jobs page, that's all you need to know.

Hi. I wrote an article about precisely this: digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html. Briefly, Riseup / Autistici if you care to put some effort into signing up; otherwise Dismail.de.

It sucks.

I use it for my pseudonym.
What should I switch to?

beniswankr
cock.li

I use it for ratwires.space

Attached: zGHQb4O.gif (320x240, 474.52K)

The glow, it burns my eyes.

Attached: e98d0ea9b11244e3b6264cb825853854058cb4b899516101625b69e7b0a5f423.png (401x316, 144.89K)

Well, it's either that or not having your back at all. Or do you expect the cock guy to stick his head out for you? There's still Dismail if you really want to stay away from political shit - but who knows how much you can trust those guys.

If they specify such terms that means they don't have your back at all.
Real dissent can always be conflated with some kind of 'sinful' agenda. Think of Assange's or Kavanaugh's rape charges, there was nothing factual but law enforcement can simply pull these allegations out of their ass to hurt someone with public support because of an emotional reaction. Alex Jones used to be an anti-war and anti-surveillance activist, but because of media bad mouthing half the country thinks he is a klansmen.
You don't have to be 'niggerkiller666' to be subjected to such charges, all it takes is some faint allegation and these fucks hand your information over no questions asked.

This site shouldn't be used seriously, that's kind of the point.
It's for quick and dirty throwaways or spam, sometimes can be used for somewhat serious shit but in most it shouldn't be.

If you were to use something that is serious you should just buy a cheap vps and roll your own.
Always consider every site on the web as being backdoored.
Trust no one.

cock.li onion with pgp is about as good as it gets tbh

Use google for banking then its more secure :^)

wtf??

(((RiseUp))) is obviously run by the so-called Antifa They prolly monitor their users and emails so that they can spot """""Infiltrators""""" and """Nazis""" (ie everyone who isnt one of them) Not to mention the fact that you get put on a watch list if you use it. Tutanota is the best non-pozzed email provider.

gmx.com

because this internet isn't regulated, fuccboi

I use it for some legitimate accounts. I don't use any email for my bank though, why would you want another way someone can break into your bank.

use gmail instead then goy, the only trustworthy email service

What you fags should do is either:
1. Easy mode - buy a VPS and run iredmail or mailcow
2. Hard mode - buy a VPS and manually configure dovecot, postfix, spamassasin, opendkim, etc
70 USD a year and you have a truly secure mail server without having to worry about some communist faggot deleting your account just because you hate niggers.

FBI already has done check on this site
and chans are important "source" for them

"Tutao has the right to show its customers security notices as well as information in regards to contracts with the customers, to product updates, to Tutao GmbH, to other products and to products of partners. Partners are exclusively companies that can be recommended by Tutao GmbH because they advocate human rights, data protection or privacy." Changes will come into effect on November 2, 2018, for all users. "

the absolute state of Zig Forums. niggerlicious

Attached: terry_lol.webm (354x264, 128.52K)

ever heard of a VPN or TOR, cockmail allows connections from both of them

no, email is not truly secure ever. you need client side end to end encryption, such as PGP, not your stupuid consumer VPS cancer

Where do I buy a VPS that won't get all my outgoing mail sent to spam?