People using your code

Have you ever written something that was used by other people?
Has someone ever approached you and said they like your software?
Does it feel nice?

Attached: 1535793048802.jpg (1920x1080, 182.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/lv/res/412.html
8ch.net/lv/res/412.html
github.com/Buldron/Desktop-Mascot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

... to marrying that little girl

shouldn't you be on /animu/?

Yes to all. Only people i know irl tho, too self conscious to share code online.

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/lv/res/412.html
8ch.net/lv/res/412.html

Yes x3 and also to marrying cute little girl.

Also some people hate my project too.

Software I have written is operating inside a micro controller inside a device I designed and built. The device was built under county contract and I helped install it into the county council's chamber. I received a fat bonus for doing the work, which is outside my actual job description and function. The device is very simplistic in function but it works flawlessly day and night and amazed the county IT techs that I could make such a small box that could replace the bank of relays in a closet on the back wall (which was designed and built by a local smart cookie in the 70's or something, but no one remembers his name). I put a damn sticker on mine, so at least they would know which company built it.

Anyone that doesn't want to marry cute little girls is a faggot gay.

Are you such?

Yes, yes and yes.

when did 8/tech/ get this shit? is there an single place left without toy-train loving asshats?

if anyone suggests that cuckold board /byte/ go fuck yourself dearly you stupid ass cunt

Yes, a few web scale systems used by corporations.
No, they said it's shit and threatened to stop paying for our products

Well I wrote database code that handles inventory for places that process millions of sales every year. Nobody ever said anything about it because nobody knows it's running (except me and the people I worked with). So that means it's working fine, because nobody complained. :->

why not just put >>> like a normal person? Also, on the hidden service the second link changes to look like the first.

I think everyone you know would be better off if you killed yourself.

Plenty of people have liked my code as I helped newbies to the Unity game engine fix bugs. But as for software, I've never written anything useful. It's all either unfinished Unity packages or niche shit nobody wants (e.g. desktop waifu).

Attached: My Movie2.mp4 (1920x1080, 7.58M)

gibsmedat

Dunno if you're being serious or not, but here's The GitHub, the Download link to the newest version is on there.
github.com/Buldron/Desktop-Mascot

Who knows, I might actually add proper functionality one of these days when I have the time. I've got a massive list of weird shit I want to add. Heck, I might become decent enough at programming to make some advanced software.

A man of culture, I see

What makes >>>/byte/ a "cuckold board"?
Because it doesn't want eendless threads about Wikipedia and CoCs?

I made Zig Forums's current logo, does that count?

Attached: wwetgsg.png (410x508, 174.04K)

Is that the NEET version of BonziBuddy? It looks really awesome.

I wrote a very simple ncurses frontend to a cli program and got a couple of nice comments on it from people who found it useful. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

because fucking look at it

I made Firefox userChrome.css and personal homepages for my own use in destap thrads on /g/ in 2012 and a bunch of anons asked for sauce and then I saw my rice popping up in later thrads, and when I posted again later an user said nice rice, and it felt good.
Now I'm a professional webshit. My goal is to automate my job and income, become a capitalist, and then spend all day making advanced shitposting systems using rust-tox.
Sage for /g/-tier thread. I miss you /g/uys ;~;

Yes, a demo for some game
Yes
It's actually kinda terrifying for me idk