Fuck freenode.net

All I wanted to do was anonymously ask the replicant devs if the cellular modem for their projects is exposed under /dev/. Instead I find out that kikes of some sort have been conspiring against secure, private, and anonymous IRC since atleast 2009.
Evidence number one: archive.fo/IkP16
Evidence number two: take any random socks5/4 proxy and attempt to connect to freenode. You will be presented with the message
>You are banned from this server- You have a host listed in the DroneBL. For more information, visit dronebl.org/lookup?ip=*.*.*.* Please contact [email protected] with questions.
Which is to say they block all non state/government backdoored/approved proxies/vpn's.
Evidence number 3: archive.fo/b5fkO
To connect to freenode/quake using TOR you must deanonymize yourself and use a botnet web interface with jewgle capcha to register an account with (((freenode)))/quake. Ontop of that the SSL certificate you get might be random and freenode reccomends bypassing your common sense and using it anyways because of reasons !?!?!? see
Evidence number 4: Freenode, quakenet, kiwiIRC, and various others have installed jewgle capcha in the past few months which makes them botnet.
Evidence number 5: All of these major IRC botnets reccomend the same clients
AdiIRC AndChat AndroIRC Chatzilla EPIC5 HexChat irssi Konversation KVIrc mIRC Quassel Textual Weechat ZNC
And all of these clients are either a non-console GUI, do not support a more sane SSL implementation like boring/libreSSL, have backdoors/bugs when compile with said unsupported SSL implementations, and or are outdated/have known bugs that will never be fixed.

The absolute state of IRC 2018 people. Why do all of these faggots claiming to be open source then go and botnet everything? Why are opensource devs using botnet networks like rizon and freenode for IRC? Is there a unpozzed IRC client that works with these botnet IRC servers? Am I a faggot for just now noticing all this?

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/lv/res/412.html
8ch.net/lv/res/412.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And yes I just created another fucking chat thread, I'm not the same spammer/cianigger/mod that keeps fucking the catalog up. This topic is a bit more important then hur dur just use tox for chat. which you should be using.

Truly shocking, no one could have possibly foreseen this outcome.

Hey fucking captain obvious, can you not read for shit? I am more concerned about free and open source software devs being able to communicate anonymously and securly then your fucking stupid pedo fantasy. Kill yourself or delete yourself faggot cianigger.

freenode irc over https never fails to connect.
Just use a socks5 proxy or some shit if your using a client.

They have all of this blocking shit because attacks required them to have it.
If there's a conspiracy, it's with weev types that commit the attacks.
suckless sic can connect to freenode just fine. You can do it from a Starbucks, with a throwaway email. Or you could buy a vps. You could also drop letters in mailboxes and wait for some other hacker to pass along your message.

irssi supports libressl, though.
t. Gentoo user

Feel free to develop your own secure, user, foss comm software. Watch it get filled with the aforementioned pedos, and then see how you respond when you start getting attacked for facilitating those exchanges.

What the fuck? Half of the clients in that list are fine.

weechat is fine

freenode is a shit network, don't use it

Irssi is fine if you set it up right.

That spambot pedo thing was a hoak.

freenode admins are incompetent

I spent some time on freenode recently and it was literally overrun by spambots

A lot of FSF projects rely on freenode to communicate. I simple wont use them if they are in freenode. It has nothing to do with the nasty shit you’re talking about.

Most don't care about being anonymous.If they did they wouldn't be using irc in the 1st place.
They want to get credit for their work. They want to be able to put a project on their resume. They want the upboats.

IRSSI might "support" it but when you install with latest libressl from openbsd 6.4 using gcc 7.2.0 and GNU gold linker
network-openssl.c:51:12: error: static declaration of ‘X509_STORE_up_ref’ follows non-static declaration static int X509_STORE_up_ref(X509_STORE *vfy) ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In file included from /usr/include/openssl/x509.h:588:0, from /usr/include/openssl/pem.h:71, from /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h:150, from tls.h:22, from network-openssl.c:28:/usr/include/openssl/x509_vfy.h:434:5: note: previous declaration of ‘X509_STORE_up_ref’ was here int X509_STORE_up_ref(X509_STORE *x);
Maybe the download is different for openbsd then it is for your gentoo install. But it shouldn't if you git it from the source repo. Mind you the fix for above is simple, use two different function names for the local variable and the global one, but if the devs can't be bothered to fix this simple thing before releasing their software then why should I read the rest of the source code and install it to see if its trustworthy? Also t.brainlet

If you had read the OP you would see that dronebl blocks almost all socks4/5 proxies that aren't state/government approved.

You can defeat DDOS'ers via sane firewall configurations. Stop making excuses for the bad practices the community of irc devs have, such as using google capcha instead of something like what 8ch has for static capcha.

If you had read OP you would see tox already exists.

Go on and do fully anonymous development, then.
Not pseudonymous, anonymous: as in, no one can tell two actions (pull requests, merges, releases) were made by the same individual.
Pro tip: it's almost impossible, and gives no significant benefit in most cases.

Why? I am not saying they should. I am saying they don't care about anonymous chatting because they DON'T want to be anonymous. Building a reputation and getting your name out there is the reason a lot of OSS devs do what they do. You can't get that job at Redhat/google/NSA if you can't point to projects you have contributed to. You can't show up on the mailing list and wave your big E-Dick around if your not in the core of some big project. If they cared about being anonymous they wouldn't be on IRC or use in the clear mailing lists with their employer issued email address in the 1st place.
Also end users want to be able to trust a person because 99.99% wont be able to audit the code themselves. They won't trust something running as root signed by "anonymous" but they will blindly trust something signed by the likes of Theo de Raadt. Why? Because of Reputation. Can't build that being anonomouse.

If you don't like how freetardnode does something then don't use it. If you can't be bothered to read the source of crappy client then don't use it. No one owes you anything.

Welcome to a gazzilion years ago. IRC fucking hate proxies. Get yourself a fucking bouncer n00b.

anyways, why don't we share some good networks then? I really want to know new ones

I am saying that, whether they care or not, user chatting has too many disadvantages in other areas for them to adopt it.

I'm only on QuakeNet and I exclusively use it for gaming, but I saw previously there wasn't a requirement for an account to use +x. You'd get something like [email protected].

+ vs something like [email protected] if you auth'd.

only slaves gain reputation by doing free work in a system built against them from the ground up.

Just look what happened to Terry. He releases templeOS 5 years ago, becomes too famous in my opinion, and it all goes downhill from there.

Terry didn't build an OS to get reputation. In fact, he's less of a slave than nearly everyone else who depends on corporations and people to write OS and software for them, with CoCks all over the place.

Do you like quake?
Have you taken oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/lv/res/412.html
( 8ch.net/lv/res/412.html )

for a spin?

yet another evidence that pedos ruin everything ;_;

This, Satan is right

Ok settle down autist. Would you run an IRC net that fucking big and allow connections from proxies? Freenode is massive, and there are a lot of important development channels there. You can't have people spamming on a mass scale and making shit difficult to moderate. You can request a host mask and auth before joining a channel. Don't cry so hard next time.

Imagine working hard all your life to get an electrical engineering degree, then working for a soulless corporation like ticket master who fucks you over and breaks you.

I imagine the drive to create TempleOS was borne out of the need to show the world that something pure can still be created in this world.

Why is it impossible? Have you tried this and have a list of problems, or are you just hypothesizing? The main issue I could see is that you would have multiple heads, and it might be hard create a patch for every single one. But this is a problem that solves itself, because people would be interested in keeping their branch as similar to more popular branches as possible to receive these fixes and features.