Best jewtube alternatives?

Best jewtube alternatives?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (530x398, 91.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
github.com/FreeTubeApp/FreeTube
invidio.us/
d.tube/
bitchute.com/
bit.tube/dashboard
viuly.io/
153news.net/
real.video/
minds.com/media/videos/top
github.com/omarroth/invidious/issues/185
youtube.com/watch?v=TL0IAYQZt_E
mediagoblin.org/
goblinrefuge.com
activatejavascript.org/
trisquel.info/en/forum/do-youtube-dlhtml5-video-everywhere-run-nonfree-js
invidio.us/.
eachnow.com/.
timesofisrael.com/with-new-hack-cellphone-can-get-data-out-of-computers/
israel21c.org/made-in-israel-the-top-64-innovations-developed-in-israel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon
invidio.us/channel/UCFRV23uUZAf7l3tyq1CAoMA
talpiottalk.com/
counterpunch.org/2009/03/12/israeli-spying-in-the-united-states/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neom
wanttoknow.info/war/nazi_technology_war_secrets_2p
b3rn3d.herokuapp.com/blog/2014/03/05/tor-country-codes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_video_hosting_services
github.com/Chocobozzz/PeerTube
gamnesia.com/news/programmers-hacked-a-snes-to-stream-a-live-twitch-chat
invidio.us/watch?v=yoQLUhBfrOE
cogipas.com/webtorrent-not-anonymous-torrent-file-sharing-method/
archive.today/2018.11.14-123108/https://bitchute.info/bitchutes-immediate-removal-from-paypal/
uploadstars.com/
123tv.live
archive.is/T0Cj9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jewtube-dl

There are none until the actual content creators decide to move.

What about Bit.Tube/BitChute?

Site might be good, but what of it if no one uploads stuff there?

There's no good alternative video sites since they lack the amount of content, but there's plenty of ways to make watching jewtube a better experience.
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
github.com/FreeTubeApp/FreeTube
invidio.us/
>>>/jewtube/54

Bitchute has an ability to automirror from youtube, as a result there are a lot of people who use it, all the anti-ESJAYDUBAYUS are on there, some news people like wearechange and Tim Pool, even EEVBlog.

Get PewDiePie into it and you will win

You really have to consider what YouTube really is. It's a site, but it's a combination of several features that is extremely to expensive and prohibiting to pull off in a single project. Plus out of all the things to do within a web browser, people just are really conditioned to expect to watch videos in a browser. If there wasn't such a condition, YouTube is a lot less novel and unique to be hard to leave.

You can get higher quality videos and content with neglible hosting costs via torrents for example, but it's heavily associated for illicitly distributed videos as opposed to "regular" legal stuff. Just anything that transmits a web browser playable file e.g mp4 or webm will do.

There's plenty of video players and some can work with web links as opposed to just local files. I use MPV a lot for YouTube links, and really a software as opposed to an embedded web app works extremely well for the common case.

Pros of software video player
+ supports multiple audio streams
+ supports multiple subtitle tracks
+ better performance

Pros of YouTube web player
+ analytics and feedback
+ embeddable advertisements
+ auto-generation of subtitles which really isn't all that great in a lot of cases

It's pretty hard to rival YouTube in this sense, but at the same time you can search for plain video links on a search engine that aggregates links from just about anywhere including self-hosting videos put out by companies and news sites.

Basically any form of social media will do, and you will probably get more views, likes, comments, upvotes, whatever if you immediately shared just any generic link to your immediate social network as opposed to tossing videos on YouTube.

Also, no video length or size limits whatsoever. Full support for subtitles and multiple audio tracks e.g if you're the rare kind of viewer that doesn't care about the e-celeb commentary and just wants to watch gameplay, being able to disable an audio track as opposed to the hacky method of the uploader putting game audio on one channel and commentary on the other becomes completely unnecessary.

$ ffmpeg -i - -map 0 -map 1 -f webm_dash_manifest -live 1 -adaptation_sets "id=0,streams=0 id=1,streams=1" /var/www/live/stream.mpd

Because muh e-fame shekles!
Jewtube has created this very self inclosed idea that you can gain money through posting to the site. The mass amount of content creators want to stick because of the inticing idea that they'll make it rich
The problem is obvious and it only causes a feedback loop that reafirms this orignal idea, content creators always post on youtube means less people leaving youtube.
More people on youtube creates the idea that youtube has more people.
Youtube creators post on youtube because they think with more people theres a higher chance of getting rich.

This, pretty much. If you've reached the point where you're doubting YouTube, you don't need it. Sharing videos today isn't as difficult as it was before, pretty much all social media platforms support it via the magic of HTML 5. YouTube is monetization and that's precisely why every other "alternative" isn't actually an alternative – they lack it.

DTube - d.tube/

BitChute - bitchute.com/

BitTube - bit.tube/dashboard

Viuly - viuly.io/

153News - 153news.net/

Real.video - real.video/

Minds Video - minds.com/media/videos/top

Attached: 1517246301018.jpg (1024x768, 231.48K)

>Viuly

just use invidio.us to browse youtube until it crashes

Peertube, bitchute has a centralised website and is UK based so hate crimes
Read video is centralised and run by NPC's

Attached: e467494fa034e2cdcf178071c9a42129d8226f708fd690ab8c73d52a330bcad6.gif (580x433, 1.55M)

It just rebranded yesterday as Brighteon because muh too generic.

Think I read somewhere on the github that it might add proxying to the videos themself like it already does for the thumbnails, but it hasn't happened yet and would probably cause the website to crash due to the added stress.

Torrents have the issue of avaliability, if nobody seeds a video at a certain time you can't watch it.

github.com/omarroth/invidious/issues/185

Attached: invidious.png (797x719, 55.87K)

Just download his webm and upload there as fan account?

Why don't people who wants their shitty fucking content out don't just create a fucking website, or use a mediagoblin instance!???

Fucking SME blocked access to this vid of Jean Michel Jarre, and invidio.us doesn't work apparently: youtube.com/watch?v=TL0IAYQZt_E

Am I fucked or can I download this video somehow?

seriously hope this happens before the site gets shoahed like hooktube

do i actually need to tell you to use a proxy

The mediagoblin developers are incompetent, still further along than anyone else though.

mediagoblin.org/
goblinrefuge.com

Attached: i_only_want_goblins.png (1920x1080, 669.63K)

Attached: werks4me.png (811x609, 450.13K)

What countries are you guys in, Eurofag here and it's blocked for me.

Just tracking a ratio is often enough. Peertube doesn't do this plus WebRTC means a lot of users' favorite torrent clients won't help.

at least I can trust googlevideo.com not to inject malicious code. better than connecting to cuckvideo.tk and getting zero day'd.

but m-m-muh privacy!

You still need some server to host on. Also, isn't the MediaGoblin a huge SJW faggot (who also happens to look like a goblin himself)?

Oy vey, activatejavascript.org/ goy.
Just kidding. Behead all those who enable JavaScript.
youtube-dl interprets this jew rat crap, only run it in a vm e.g. Whonix, Qubes, etc.
Also wireless is for niggers. As Terry said, if they offer you wi-fi, ask where the ethernet jack is.
trisquel.info/en/forum/do-youtube-dlhtml5-video-everywhere-run-nonfree-js
Preferably refuse to run any of that nice-proprietary-software-faggotry because the jews in Telaviv weaponize JS to machine-fingerprint all systems, even running shit from inside a VM makes systems identifiable. Any site that requires javascript to work is 100% judaism and their creators should hang for crimes against humanity.
The best koshertube "proxy" currently is probably invidio.us/. There's also eachnow.com/.
When we're Kings by divine right, we will hunt down and execute every single phonecuck personally. They are literally enemy combatants of Israel:
timesofisrael.com/with-new-hack-cellphone-can-get-data-out-of-computers/
israel21c.org/made-in-israel-the-top-64-innovations-developed-in-israel/
If you see a phonecuck, throw shit-piss-blood at them immediately. Proof of 0 consciousness, Exterminatus is in order.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon United Nations Space Command will cleanse Terra of normiedom and CIAniggers.
invidio.us/channel/UCFRV23uUZAf7l3tyq1CAoMA talpiottalk.com/
Brendon O'Connell is a kindred-soul paranoid schitzephrenic (best human phenotype). How many youtube niggers touch the subject of IsraHelli spying? None of them. Why? Because they want a "successful youtube career" that's why. They want to give all their foreskins to the jews, who then turn them into cosmetics. Goyim love tasting their own dicks while kissing their shiksas. They're either sellouts ("allowed opposition") or outright controlled opposition. One day we will shut their dirty jewish lying mouths. The jews fear the Samurai. Samurai is the complete opposite of a phonecuck. Anybody who does not signal in support of the wholesale massacre of phonecucks is a jew nigger rat who deserves what's coming to them (the DEW). Jews are the good guys, boomers use Israel as a scapegoat, they make their systems deliberately hackable so that the jews steal stuff and give it to the Russians and the Chinese. Boomers are the real jews. Morphogenetic Samurai Autists of all races have to gas both these assholes (herders+cattle). We are infinite awareness having an experience gassing jews and running CIAniggers over.
counterpunch.org/2009/03/12/israeli-spying-in-the-united-states/
>Cameron also cited a 1999 internal FCC document indicating that “several government agencies expressed deep concerns that too many (((unauthorized non-law enforcement personnel))) can access the wiretap system.” Much of this access was facilitated through “remote maintenance.”
Admit it goy. The "NPC meme" has proven us the G-D's chosen to have been correct all along. In our lingo, NPC is goy. Look at all these goyim all around you. Stay a while, and listen. Just observe, look at their inane behavior patterns. Why are Gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why Gentiles were created, to serve the People of Israel. In Israel, death has no dominion over them. With gentiles, it will be like any animal – they need to die, but G-D will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one's donkey would die, they'd lose their money. This is his servant, that's why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew. Gentiles were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Israel
Give it up goy, we won. We are not like the other jews. We like you: convert to judaism! Join us: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neom
wanttoknow.info/war/nazi_technology_war_secrets_2p

`nano /etc/tor/torrc', add `ExitNodes {US}', run `service tor restart' or `pkill -HUP tor'.
Do note that sometimes tor craps itself and needs `rm /var/lib/tor/*'. Watch the log messages.
b3rn3d.herokuapp.com/blog/2014/03/05/tor-country-codes et. al & read the tor manpage.

Attached: United_Nations.png (512x341, 13.17K)

easy on the sperging edge there kiddo

Why not self host then?

Because servers cost money?

I didn't know the computer you took to post that costed you more money than self hosting!

parses*

JewTube isn’t a website. It’s a free CDN. No one can compete with it because no one else (except Amazon and Microsoft) has that level of infrastructure.

As far as content goes, you're stuck with it. If you feel like checking out content on websites mostly forgotten by normalfags, take a look at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_video_hosting_services DailyMotion has an Alexa rank of 111 somehow. I don't know anyone who still uses it though.
The sites I remember most (and actually used on occasion) before Youtube became more or less a monopoly were Blip, Metacafe, DailyMotion, and NewGrounds. (I also remember ebaumsworld and break.com but never used them.) I think there was another somewhat known video site used around the time that isn't listed, but I can't remember the name.

Video platforms are basically digital billboards for your site. It's important to have a few that let you upload whatever original content you choose to make within reason (i.e. resolution limits). The also provide some redundancy in case some glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers take your site offline.

If you want ultimate control over what you're publishing you have to pay for it yourself. It really makes you think 🤔🤔🤔🤔

PeerTube

github.com/Chocobozzz/PeerTube

Attached: peertube-le-nouveau-youtube.jpg (1200x900, 250.82K)

But if I pay for self-hosting I have to pay for my computer to shitpost from and pay for the server.

Best solution would be a torrent stream player integration for the web browser.
Imagine all those normalfags speeding up torrents and torrenting becoming fully uncontrollable.

At this point I've a feeling that this jewish monstrosity can only be stopped by divine intervention.

I didn't know your computer couldn't host ffmpeg and an open port!

Honestly, webms shared locally to friends/relatives is the best alternative.

I put my computer on standby when I don't use it and shut it off during the night. What good is a video host when it only works at certain times of the day?

# man 8 init

Attached: anime_girl_face_by_emilisantra-d7n8fu4.jpg (800x824, 220.03K)

There is no way he actually does this, the bandwidth costs would be enormous

lol

you don't host hidden services, I see.
doooomdeqdwefuvn.onion

I realy need to spell better but getting rid of the NPC name may help them

Dont u have "unlimited" bandwidth?

I think most people have higher expectations for themselves when they start a service

This may seem like some crazy ramblings but all the problems I've been having on my PC were because of javascript on youtube freezing when I left a video open in a tab open for several hours. I'm trying to avoid it as much as possible now.

Bitchute I'm liking a lot as there's just enough content that I can scroll down the front page to find new stuff all the time, most of the channels I'm following on youtube have switched over and making an account with a disposable email took less than a minute which you'll need to view NSFW material.

It feels like the early days of youtube all over again where people upload videos because they have something they want to share, they're not trying to build a portfolio or make money off their web presence. The only downside so far is the site doesn't work without enabling javascript from cloudfare and it uses a layout that requires referrers to be sent to load content dynamically.

You want to start 4K HLS TOR Streaming now?
btw, it's a project to prove you can stream on TOR 24/7, like r-a-dio
But you can't deny self-hosting, even intermittently on your own hardware isn't impossible.
And all you need is FFMPEG.

I wasn't trying to shit on you. Your site is pretty cool, but running something on the scale of even something small and unknown like bitchute is in a completely different ballpark, and it's unfeasable to run one unless you've got a ton of financial support

You're retarded as fuck. ITT I've proven all you need is the shit computer you are posting from, you don't need more. If you want to scale, then you need to invest.
Bitchute has the finances because (((you))) are the product, they sell your behavior to companies which they call "analytics". They make money out of users.
If you want to do the same, you can. If you want to do something about your anime, bittorrents are fantastic, thus webtorrent became the obvious choice.
How to invest is not something I'll discuss.

In fact, you can stream with a SFC:
gamnesia.com/news/programmers-hacked-a-snes-to-stream-a-live-twitch-chat
Zero excuses.

invidio.us/watch?v=yoQLUhBfrOE

Does youtube-dl work on Bitchute and PeerTube?

Does fetch work on Apache and nginx?

All you've proven is that you can stream low-resolution anime to 3 people. I'm sure it's a fun site-project, but is completely worthless in the context of this discussion. This thread is about actual video streaming services.

Also I highly doubt you have any concept of the real-world costs of storage and bandwidth. "Analytics" from a website like bitchute in which there is a small user, no link to real-life identities, and on which minimal social interaction takes place would is either completely worthless, or practically worthless. I'm sure bitchute is run at a tremendous financial loss even though they are constantly soliciting donations.

On Bittorrent, I personally get nearly all my entertainment through it. However, webtorrent is not conducive to healthy swarms. You need a proportionally large amount people to stick around and seed whole files after they have finished watching/downloading content which does not happen when people are streaming. If you want p2p solutions to actually be practical you need to convince people to install some sort of p2p streaming software that will pick some of their watched videos and store+keep seeding them

Why not take a few seconds and try it yourself for fucks sake.

>Bitchute has the finances because (((you))) are the product, they sell your behavior to companies which they call "analytics". They make money out of users.

This was what the vid.me platform tried to do and they went bankrupt over bandwidth costs, that model doesn't work.

And what data would Bitchute be selling anyways? All their videos have a magnet link at the bottom for a torrent so if you wanted to see who's watching what and get their IPs it's incredibly easy to do so without paying anything.
cogipas.com/webtorrent-not-anonymous-torrent-file-sharing-method/

I'm not saying that they aren't selling user information that's entirely plausible. But right now they're trying to portray themselves as a public access style television network for the internet age and are soliciting donations from members. Their meter for it has been stuck at 60% for over a week now and users are wondering what's up.

Start one.

The moron above you knows the costs are so high, Bitchute is miraculously doing it out of the goodness of their heart.
Meanwhile Peertube node actually share peer info to distribute bandwidth, while Bitchute remains a centralized service off their own webseeds & tracker.

This shit is extremely similar to the "free speech" gab.ai that was just shutdown.

NewPipe is a good mobile alternative. Has anyone here had a negetive experience with it?

enjoyed reading this i must say

what about hooktube?

I have it installed as a backup for something doesn't work in SkyTube or YouTube Vanced.

Biggest problem with NewPipe is that subscribed channels' uploads don't get listed in your subscription feed chronologically, which pretty much negates the point of subscribing. (And I'm refering to degoogled local subscribing)

Also something's fucky with the language settings. Interface language goes by your IP instead of preferred settings. Not a problem unless you live overseas I guess.

Also, you can't show Youtube comments, so you're missing out on those.

Hooktube is just a jewtube front end

And that's bad, why?

Bitchute is receiving the deplatforming treatment too

archive.today/2018.11.14-123108/https://bitchute.info/bitchutes-immediate-removal-from-paypal/

It means it's not exactly an alternative since Hook tube doesn't host any content, it "hooks" (hence the name) from googlevideo. Also it's shit anyway, use Invidio.us instead

Attached: 23717976ac1257412e1cd21815….jpg (564x617, 73.25K)

What's with normalfags hopping to these crappy centralized services? If they migrated to GNU Social instead of Gab or PeerTube instead of Bitchute, none of this would be happening.

All the more proof that we have lost and (((they))) have won. There will never be any fighting back against this shit.
Revelation 13 is real. A millenium of sorrow awaits. We no longer have anything to live for.
Take the redpill and realize that suicide is our last option.

People use services because of marketing, not superior technology. When someone's willing to throw tens of millions of dollars into marketing peertube let me know

REMINDER
If you do not want to be (((deplatformed))), cut off all ties to botnet and jewish entities such as Jewgle, Faceberg, PayGoy, etc., and encourage donations in Monero if possible.

Why are we discussing useless (((web services))) ITT?
MPV + youtube-dl is the objectively superior solution to all this webshit.

ytdl is useless if youtube censors the video you want to watch

wow, you managed to write a wall of text without actually saying anything

>(((they))) have won
Have a (((you)))! Now make sure you stay gone and stop spamming that garbage.

uploadstars.com/

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 78.82K)

And the webservice that does the same isn't?

123tv.live is ok

BITCHUTE IS NOW CUCKED
'They're shoah'd by Patreon; a video of a "subversive" UK-based group also taken down
archive.is/T0Cj9

Attached: 1a64383fab.png (1060x407, 48.74K)

pornhub

The real problem with the payment processors is that they're geolocated. You can't use a provider in, for example, Denmark, that won't shut you down because any acquirer behind one of those would only work in Scandinavia or broader Europe.
It's not designed to shut down dissent though, but just a monopoly practice by the card brands to stop any competition on price.
Same as how PSPs need to pay Visa and Mastercard for every acquirer they support.
Hellishly illegal by the way, but the politicians either don't know or don't care.

?

When did someone put their name on the line in the name of free speech to create a CC company or Bank, or were rejected finally by VISA? It hasn't happened yet. They haven't legitimately made a payment processor yet, only a site using other peoples' processors, and those processors rejecting them.

Make a processor, get signed on with a CC, then talk about how the CC or a bank stopped running your processing. Then you know there's unfixable-by-market issues, with an argument. Until then, the free market LARPers will continue 'muh make ur own'ing

This is the exact same line of thinking which predicated gab and bitchute. "You'll know theres a problem when you can't host a platform anymore" (aka just build your own platform goy). It's just kicking the can, waiting for the next domino to fall ontop of you, while being completely ignorant of how untouchable the corporations that want to censor you are. Also, when they were banned from stripe for the first time this is what bitchute posted, as direct correspondence from stripe;
So if you read between the lines, a credit card company or bank directly called for the deplatforming of bitchute, and utilized their control over stripe to make that happen. It's almost certainly an error that this was revealed to bitchute, but it makes it publicly clear that you can't "just start your own payment processor"

shut the fuck up