Is apple good for privacy?

Thought apple were good, I'm using chink phone but won't visit China any time soon.

Attached: Screenshot_20181025-005420.png (720x1280, 295.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/How-Be-Happily-Surveilled-Watching-ebook/dp/B06XBZVM1Y/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gas yourself with your own farts, faggot.

RINGTONE

You're using a phone with a processor designed in the USA and fabbed in Taiwan and an American OS. "Chink Phones" don't exist Chink

Sure, but then so is throwing your phone in the trash. Better even, because then you don't have to use an iphone. Seriously, iphones are shit, and you can afford to take the time to install a custom rom on an android rather than use a phone designed for children and the illiterate.

How? please please tell me.

kill yourself glownigger

This has more to do with telecom infrastructure than the phone OS. The iPhone is better than Android garbage, but don't expect security form either.

all phones are bad

Butthurt Google employee detected.

Antifa-Jew phone then.

I doubt this is a big deal, there's simply no way countries would trust cellphones. Even if the phone were safe, is the network, and is the other end? It's probably like embassies, everyone pretends otherwise but assumes they're all bugged.

Attached: lewd-phone.jpg (500x470, 226.65K)

/thread

Attached: loonux-bomber.jpg (2050x1370, 583.75K)

Cool clock Mohammed.

Privacy, user? I've found a book just for you! amazon.com/How-Be-Happily-Surveilled-Watching-ebook/dp/B06XBZVM1Y/

Apple happily identified who owner of kickass torrents was, but refused to help FBI unlock phone of terrorist who killed multiple people.
Apple privacy meme is just marketing.

user, hey, user, kill yourself

I can't without Siri tipping off the police whenever I think about killing

Apple will decrypt all your shit when FBI asks them to, lmao. Besides, you sound like the kind of faggot who already handed out all of his info to discord anyway

Short answer:no

Excet that literally didn't happen.

Source?

Trump isn't using an Ipoo phone niggers.
Clickbait and fake news if you look closely that website is one of those 'make your own fake news' site with ad revenue from baiting retards.

He's using a phone with a custom OS precisely tailored by the NSA for him and in fact their top agents reverse engineered the Radio Interface Layer to make sure his phone doesn't transmit sensitive information or emit cancer leukemia or get lithium bombed since Trump is basically a target.

wait, do you want me to kill myself because of an amazon link, or because it's a link to that particular book?

Sorry tucker Carlson he probably does, but probably not for any important shit and it's probably all encrypted and has a bunch of other people and stuff to block eavesdropping