Daily Reminder to remove Rust and Snap

sudo apt-get remove rust* libstd-rust* cargo*

sudo apt-get remove snapd* libsnapd*

Just convert to your distro

Y

no u

what we are at it

>>>/reddit/

Why would I do that? Rust is safe, and I don't just mean security-wise, though it is that, too. I mean it is a safe community for people like me. I'm a genderqueer asexual transabled neuroatypical PoC immigrant, and participating in most tech communities is like being raped daily. No, it's not "like" being raped. It is being raped.

I

great post

try
sudo apt-get remove --purge --auto-remove *

Nice try but * is expanded by the shell.

I'm a Windowsnigger and even I can into Linux more than you LARPers

Attached: 0f3.png (3340x3176, 204.59K)

man emerge

no... you really can't...

sudo echo "dev-lang/rust" >> /etc/portage/package.mask

Stfu fag, I don't care that you use Rust because it's a language with merits but faggotry is a disease that needs eliminating.

$ cat /etc/portage/package.mask/cucks |grep rustdev-lang/rustdev-lang/rust-binvirtual/rustapp-eselect/eselect-rust
feels good

Ada > Rust

Remember to apt-mark hold systemd to keep it from reinstalling when you install other software.

Thank you user.

Why are you butthurt about having Rust installed? Something else using it will potentially stop working for no other reason than "hurrr CoC"

Can you list them here so that I can 'apt-get remove' them?

firefox, and uhhhhhhhhh..........

but firefox does not use rust. does it? where?

But why would I do that? Rust and Snappy are pretty useful.

Rust was created specifically for Firefox. Currently it's being used by the new CSS engine.

Attached: gulag.jpg (460x618, 64.73K)

The absolute state of Zig Forums

Firefox does not have rust nigger, Otherwise firefox would not have run after this.

Are you actually retarded?

Then explain to me how Firefox contains Rust.

Ever heard of static linking ?

Mozilla has a whole fucking page on what parts of Firefox use Rust and their aims to replace other parts with Rust you mongoloid.

You should say "migrant", you intolerant prick. We don't assume the migrant is coming into our country.

Congratulations you've removed the rust compiler. Rust programs are linked statically, they either only link against glibc or they link against nothing at all if they used the musl-libc instead.

The fucking state of this board.

Thanks, anons. These retards deserve even more condemnation than they receive.

I had a hunch faggots. I just did not think pozzilla will do something like statically link their code. On second thought. They did. That's why their size is so huuuuuuuuge.

Time for a change.

sudo apt-get remove snapd* libsnapd*

and

sudo apt-get remove firefox

Any more programs you can add to that list?

Does Brave use Rust, Zig Forums?

Just stop already.

That's not how it works but nice try.

Yeah, it's getting pretty embarrassing for him now.

Never coded in soy language. How am I supposed to know. I only used C.

Then explain to me faggot. Or do you not it yourself?

It doesn't matter, after something is written in Rust and compiled, it won't matter if you uninstall the compiler. The program will work regardless. Why? BECAUSE ITS BEEN COMPILED

Daily reminder to remove C and make your system 100% safer.

sudo apt-get remove *gcc* *clang*

Please kill yourself

Lel.

Implying so much. You are the nigger here.

Got it. Is there any signature or a search pattern in the executable that can tell a program is written in Rust? Is there any other sign that can indicate that?

Shit. Looks like I have to work harder to eliminate poz now.

For someone so smug you sure are ignorant. Shit like...
Compile a rust hello world.
Run nm on it.
There's your stupid patterns.

No you haven't, because anyone who's written more than a hello world in C is going to know what the fuck linking is. You're the atypical LARPer that makes attempting to discuss anything on Zig Forums pointless because you're just mindlessly parroting what you've heard.

Thanks.

Hey soyfag. Get out. I have written, compiled and linked programs with library in C (both dynamic and static). I am not going to code in Rust. I am going to find out and remove all programs written in rust from my computer. Get out.

try
sudo apt-get remove librsvg*
librsvg uses Rust. Have fun faggot.

Choke on a 12 gauge

WEW LAD

no

what a faggot

That you didn't get this until it was explained to you is proof that you should be euthanized.