Deplatformed by big tech?

I'm locked out of my Facebook account AND not able to use any sites that require captcha. Either Facebook and Google really hate my VPN, or I've been deplatformed.

Anyone else experienced this?

Attached: deplatformed.png (630x700, 58.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/software/social/
facebook.com/help/delete_account
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's your problem.

t. jewgle bot

Attached: GOOgle.png (540x360, 243.19K)

Attached: photoid.jpg (1366x768, 144.08K)

neck yourself

There's your problem. Goybook bans anonymity for datamining purposes being an arm of the CIAniggers. First stop using goybook and use GNUsocial gnu.org/software/social/ . Second if you must absolutely access goybook and bypass jewgle capcha from behind a vpn you must use TOR and a tor browser user agent/canvas ID/platform OSCPU/javascript OSCPU/app version agent. Simply put stop using goybook as it is fucking botnet.

stop using a nigger tier vpn

Facebook blocks me right after setting up the fresh account on my university network.

They don't give a shit. Find some shitty selfie from twitter and use that every time they ask.

Nah, I don't use facebook, google (including captcha), vpn, or tor. None of this is worth my time.

OP here, the issue is they've done this like 4 times in a row. My account gets locked out, I submit a photo, and then it gets unlocked for less than a day before the same exact thing happens again. Then I'm locked out for over a day. So I end up being unable to use it most of the time, and I wonder if this time it'll get unlocked at all.

I use Facebook for a business page, not for personal use. You can be a tinfoil freetard all you want for personal stuff, but the fact of the matter is that a public social media presence is important for companies. That being said, other platforms seem to be much better.

business pages is the one thing where this type of security is justified.

Looking at OPs image again they aren't even trying anymore

fuck you stupid goy
your papers better be valid goy
It's for your own safety goy

this is going to piss off even the dumbest of goyim. they ran out of nazis to ban so now they go after their own good goys

Who's photo are you sending?

it's a US VPN

mine

Attached: IMG_8408.JPG (625x626, 95.22K)

Pfffffft kid... It's their RIGHT as corporations to DESTROY your rights!

I know you're being sarcastic, but some people genuinely think it's okay for corporations to control public discourse because ``websites aren't public places, they're private companies who can choose what to accept'' or some shit.

Like people compare a website to a private home, but it's not the same for Facebook, Twitter, Google, and other tech giants who are really the only way for most normies to have a voice online.

You can’t hide Alex

Attached: 9A5E0AA7-93C6-4A29-8BB6-1E58EAD185AA.jpeg (1600x900, 345.19K)

I think that's a fair argument so long as Faceberg/etc were held responsible for everything posted there. Libel, aiding terror, etc. Either they're like a phone company, who's just a dumb pipe and not at fault for what people say or hear, or they're like a tv channel who decides what to show and should accept the consequences.

I agree. GoDaddy, Google, et all have monopolized the domain/registering system of the Web, and they've decided it's their moral imperative to decide what can and cannot be said. They're American companies, so they shouldn't be violating American 1st amendment rights.

OP here, just noticed something else:
When they lock me out of my account like this, they also hide my business FB pages. So people can't see information about my business or how to contact me. It's an issue because Facebook makes you make a personal account in order to make a business page. So when they take action against your personal page, they also remove all your business pages. And when your account gets restored again, you have to manually publish all the pages again, because they are defaulted back to being unpublished.

Fuck this, I'll just stick with Twitter and LinkedIn. Facebook is digging its own grave.

They've been doing that for years, geriatrics are the only people keeping it alive.

For business use, it helps you get more customers.

For personal use? All it did was make me hate my friends and family for their shitty liberal political beliefs. I kind of used it for schadenfreude for my old high school friends, seeing how miserable they were after I left, but that got old after a while.

There's your problem.

It's more likely younger people who never experienced the non-pozzed Internet and dialup BBS era.

Attached: legend-of-the-red-dragon_06.png (640x400, 5.2K)

You shouldn't have social media be your business's primary presence on the internet. You should have your own website and just use the different socials to drive traffic to that site that you control. Lazy niggers who just use Facebook or youtube to host everything always get screwed in the end.

I don't.
I don't think you understand how the internet works nowadays. People find your website through social media. Nobody types a domain name into an address bar these days. If you're not on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google AdWords, and Youtube, you might as well not exist.
I already do that.

Forgot to mention Instagram. I guess Pinterest too, but people don't use it quite as much.

Says the guy who is using a VPN and uploading his real photo to faceberg kek. Now everything that happens on that VPN is going to be connected to you.

this is a good thing

Tons of other people use it, not my problem. My face is only associated with my account. Even without a VPN, IPs get reassigned all the time.

Why are you even using a VPN? It just makes you look suspicious for no actual benefit since the entirety of your activity on that business page is transparent anyways. If you're going to just be a good goy for business purposes or whatever excuses you want to give you're farther ahead to just make all of your activity transparent and visible and then just stick to anonymity in your private life.

Facebook is always going to give you a hard time when you fuck around with your privacy using vpns and proxies because you're just red flagging yourself as suspicious on their surveillance engine.

Why not? I use a VPN for everything.

I shouldn't have even mentioned the VPN thing, you're focusing on the wrong thing.

I've been using this VPN for a long time and never had any issues up until now.

One of the problems on this board is how people who don't know what they're talking about act like they're experts on everything.

What exactly do you want us to focus on? Most people on this board don't use facebook and aren't very interested in troubleshooting random facebook users problems like this is a BB from 2010. There's a reason people here shit on VPNs, aside from privacy by policy they're generally not a very good outside of basic masking if you want to torrent or some shit. They're also completely pointless if you're going to use them in a privacy context for something you have your real name and personal finances attached to, but since you've confirmed this problem is completely unrelated to your own personal activity maybe you should email a facebook representative or whatever options they have available to help their highly valuable users.

I'm not asking for troubleshooting help. I think I've been deplatformed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 10.45.57 PM.png (648x215, 28.93K)

nothing new

This so much.

Try using some public Wi-Fi. If you succeed in reenabling your account, convince all your friends to deactivate their kikebook accounts, disconnect from all botnet services providing they have made backups (on non-botnet shit) of their photos and precious files they uploaded on those services, and try their non-pozzed alternatives.

Your the one having a problem understanding Facebook and your actually sending them your real dox/photo. Sorry your in no position to insult anyone's intelligence here, goy.

but being here is?

I made a new account. Never had the ability to do ANYTHING on it. It said I had to submit a photo in order to use it, just like what I posted in the OP.

Guess what?

They banned my account before I even posted anything on it! I did literally nothing!

I used my real name and phone number. I used my real photo.

Facebook just hates me, I guess.

I have never even posted anything political or non-normie but I wonder if it has to do with how facebook tracks people who aren't even logged in, or if you go to a website and it has a like or share button on it, they can track you and figure out which websites you go to.

This is a screenshot of my new account.

There is one catch though. There is a way I might be able to use Facebook. But it's super creepy so I'm not gonna do it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 2.45.52 PM.png (669x212, 28.91K)

Here's my option for being able to use it again.

BY UPLOADING A PICTURE OF MY ID.

What the fuck? In all my days of using social media, LinkedIn/Google Plus/Twitter/Yelp/etc have NEVER asked for something like my actual ID. This is fucked up.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 2.48.39 PM.png (660x483, 57.9K)

WTF is wrong with you? Is this bait?

make a new account again and this time enter a 100% moshe sheckleberg goldsteinwitzberg name.

you will get in and not get asked for id.

I never thought I'd live long enough to see an unironic fucking faceberg poster on Zig Forums. I think it's time for me to leave.

My Nexon account was disabled years back, but to re-enable it they wanted my ID to prove it was my account. I left it to rot. I don't even remember why I wanted to use it again in the first place. In the end I was thankful for that.

Photoshop-fu ftw! Better brush up on your skills!

Time to falsify ID to continue trollololling on faceberg! do it over the Tor gateway for faceberg in case it's a felony

feels good m8

Attached: wojakk.png (635x661, 226.92K)

You're not alone. The same thing happens to me on weekly basis. I even register with a burner phone number. Banned in 10 minutes.

if you're too much of a cheapskate to pay $5 a year for a real domain name your business deserves to fail

It's not that simple, you have to get people to your website some way or another. Depending on what kind of business you run facebook is probably where most of your potential customers are.

Way to read the thread. I have a website already.

Here's the thing: normies don't type URLs in an address bar. They tap on links they see on Facebook or Instagram or whatever on their iPhones.

The only way to get a lot of traffic to a site is with advertising and/or a social media presence on the top social platforms that are relevant to your industry.

This user is right. If you want to extract money from normies, you need to be on facebook because this is where they’re spending their days.

I’m choosing builders to do repairs on my house and most of them I found through fb my gf’s account

your gf is on social media so she can find a better boyfriend. Get her off of it or prepare to eat another man's cum from her asshole.

You talk as if Facebook is the only thing preventing girls from cheating.

No, cheating whores use Tinder. But in their profile, they write "I'm just looking for friends" because they think their boyfriend will actually believe that if they get caught.

Every single girl who has "I'm just looking for friends" on their Tinder bio is a girl who is cheating on her boyfriend and definitely NOT just looking for friends. It's a lazy, half-assed cover up.

Don't worry. I've got it covered.

they all recompress photos to shit, backup in the original meaning of thw word isn't possible if that't the only place where they have these photos

I was blocked in 5 minutes with English names.

Muslim aliases are probably a nice front for any Zig Forums group since any false positive would potentially make the news, have to keep this in mind

Problem is getting caught gives muslims a "it was all white pepo" excuse for anything they do.

why would you even use VPN just to access a datamining site >.>

that site usually judges whether it lets the IP login or not based from the country to protect you from hackers. if you made a new or that account using the geo IP from the VPN there would be no problem.

the captcha problem is usually either IP based (the ASN of the IP) or browser based.
if you use a chromium then there would definitely be no problem with the captcha since chrome is google product otherwise it is your ISP/IP ASN which google blocked due to captcha bots or automated requests.

I have 56 friends. Several hours, still no ban.

facebook.com/help/delete_account
At least try to delete it.
They won't but at least they probably won't show your shitposts to normalfags anymore.
*cloudflare captcha
The problem is? Which sites specifically? If you tell us, maybe we can tell you alternate solutions.

Update: I have over 200 friends from Pakistan, and still no ban.