Brit/pol/ #2566: Orc Hordes Edition

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

Despite EU Arrivals Lowest Since 2012, Migration Drives Non-UK Born Population to 9.4 Million
breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/29/despite-eu-arrivals-lowest-since-2012-migration-drives-non-uk-born-population-9-4-million/
British government statistics show that net arrivals from the European Union are at their lowest since 2014, but this has not stopped rising immigration from the rest of the world continuing to push the United Kingdom’s population upward.
Despite net EU arrivals — the difference between those arriving and leaving — falling to the lowest level since 2012, this group still yielded an overall positive figure in the ONS statistics, with approximately 74,000 more European Union citizens arriving than leaving during the period.
Far larger were arrivals from the rest of the world, which are at their highest level since 2014, with net addition of 248,000.
Overall, the net-positive levels of immigration, which despite coming below the recent 2016 peak, are still running at historically high levels. The ONS revealed that the foreign-born population of the United Kingdom now stands at 9.4 million and that arrivals from Romania in recent years have been one of the largest drivers of growth in that total.

Facebook's UK political ad rules kick in
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-46385050
Facebook has started to enforce its tighter political advertising rules in the UK.
The new rules were supposed to take effect on 7 November, but were delayed when journalists and researchers exposed flaws in the new system.
Anybody placing political ads on Facebook must now verify their identity and location and prove who is paying for the advertisement.
The changes have been made following the Cambridge Analytica data scandal.

Pledge to Scottish fishermen: Foreign trawlers banned from UK waters
express.co.uk/news/uk/1052095/Theresa-May-Scotland-UK-news-Macron-fishing-brexit
FOREIGN trawlers will be banned from UK waters if there is no “fair” fisheries deal, Theresa May has declared.
The Prime Minister underlined her commitment to strike a new agreement with the EU over fishing rights and quotas, insisting she was “delivering” on a Brexit for the industry.
Mrs May also suggested she would not contemplate another independence referendum until Britain has left the bloc.
She was speaking during a visit to Scotland to sell her controversial EU deal.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (738.09 KB, 640x480)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A8uKMCjAc6A
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fans-respond-brilliantly-finding-15483024?fbclid=IwAR1j7Nj9iysTipi0UWlMuJ9dF8JlMX6V0o1IoFi7TleRTdcIl4iTiz8qQyM
twitter.com/SGrafts/status/1067774364823756800
theguardian.com/books/2018/may/02/benjamin-zephaniah-admits-to-hitting-a-former-girlfriend
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
uk.gofundme.com/fund-madeleina-kay
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone
twitter.com/search?q=#TWelfie
theguardian.com/books/2018/nov/30/unknown-john-donne-manuscript-discovered-in-suffolk
benjaminzephaniah.com/rhymin/

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

Good lad.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

Good lass

Attached: westiewojaksmirk.jpg (116.63 KB, 645x773)

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

Cheers luv

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

lads the first story i put in the OP is literally 'poles out pakis in' aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He is likeable, he is humble and polite seems like a nice guy.
Varg is being autistic arguing with him tbh, I used to like Varg but he seems to love being a pseudointellectual and feeling superior to people.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (849.09 KB, 1200x675)

Landon King
Landon King

westie thread

Attached: hhhfe33ssded.jpg (74.04 KB, 1024x739)

William Hill
William Hill

The two hosts of Albion Radio.

Horatio Cary is the specky virgin.
MasterBrew is the fat lad in a Vans t-shirt.

Behold le MasterRace.

Attached: georgeswan.jpg (117.03 KB, 640x637)
Attached: 17190369-1241579282630391-1343413812214770191-n.jpg (45.57 KB, 956x960)

Charles White
Charles White

fuck off with your cuckchan lies Godwinson

Attached: GodwinsonHOYH3.png (127.16 KB, 2263x2539)

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

STJ is great. A learned, handsome and articulate young man with the potential to lead a real revolution. Woes is good at commenting on social issues and highlighting the perils of depression when taking the blackpill.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

Ta me darling

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

I never knew you could get white and purple carrots.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

okay lad we get it no need to beat the dead horse

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (326.83 KB, 644x427)

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

the more i watch these vids the more i think that people in the past actually had tastier and nicer food than we do

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

Attached: How-They-Found-Bill.jpg (52.25 KB, 640x480)

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

Just spreading the word for the lads who are unaware. MasterBrew is due a reckoning soon, it'll happen before Xmas I bet.

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

I agree. Everything they ate was organic, so would have had a better flavour. Lots of our mass produced shit is bread for quantity, size and appearance, not flavour

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

I wish I knew the story behind this pic

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

carrots were originally purple lad they only became orange after intensive breeding efforts in Holland

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

discover a rare and controversial early version of Eleanor Rigby; realise it's going to get buried beneath QT screen grabs. post anyway.

Attached: Meanwhile-in-Rochdale.PNG (104.26 KB, 863x525)
Attached: iu11O6LXUE.jpg (34.82 KB, 390x322)

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

Albion radio and MasterBrew created an army of spergs as their followers, who would just as soon turn on them as anyone else

Attached: SgDX2AXg.jpg (32.13 KB, 728x731)

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

The defenders are out.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-29-at-20.33.24.png (20.21 KB, 552x85)

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

Albion radio and MasterBrew created an army of spergs as their followers, who would just as soon turn on them as anyone else

this, but that picture isn't Master HEbrew, who is a filthy kike

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Attached: 1cab95879462a2df3dfdd6e888d0805bc664aa4a277057f4457e963faa74bcc3.jpg (77.94 KB, 720x960)

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

/r/ing guitarlad & merseylad to collab on a recording of this

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

these cuckchanners have to be purged

Attached: 1473339665090.jpg (26.92 KB, 600x418)

Ayden White
Ayden White

Is StJ confirmed to lurk here?

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

what's wrong lad are you watching qt with us or do you have your kung fu lessons tonight?

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

this tbh

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

when is it on tbh? think I might stay in since its snowying p bad rn

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

total cockup

Attached: hislop-clip.jpg (80.63 KB, 2048x1536)

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

Tbh anyone that's not been filtering proactively deserved their experience.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

I hope he does.

John Ward
John Ward

He looks like hbomberfag

Attached: 1528711248939.jpg (50.76 KB, 683x761)

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

He is a great lad. He seems well off (or maybe he came from a humble background but worked hard idk his accent sounds posh but maybe he's trying to sound more eloquent on purpose) but like he has the common touch.
Makes me feel a bit of a failure since he's done well for himself but life has it's ups and downs doesn't it. evil moustache man was a homeless vagrant and became chancellor of germany tbf

was secretly hoping you'd post this kek i like to believe it's real

Well he was just really smug and annoying so idc tbh.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

2 hours lad just stay in and get comfy, cook yourself a nice dinner and watch qt with the lads

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

why did you have to remind me of this faggot's existence?

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

not Brew

Okay, lad. Based Boris and the Tory Party is redpilled etc etc.

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

tbh

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

youtu.be/A8uKMCjAc6A
of all the moments to hear it

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

Plaid

Good lad. used to be into these and got a few of their albums. Saw them live supporting Orbital back in the late 90's

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

I can only apologise lad. I would never knowingly inflict that pain on anyone.

Attached: 1530006772264.jpg (83 KB, 900x675)

John Martinez
John Martinez

(1)
doesn't know how to embed videos
filtered, go back to cuckchan

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

meanwhile

Attached: thebeebeecee.PNG (1.46 MB, 1091x749)
Attached: treachery.PNG (586.89 KB, 791x542)

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

the worst is they don't even know board lore or etiquette and its like >(1) tier yank autism posts where they drive by bully something with boomer teen fudd lore

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

I think I have them all filtered.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

Oh coz, you can embed specific time of videos?

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

STJ is a great lad

Pretty much this in all honesty. It's telling to see how he's risen above all of the Bongo Bongo Land autism and hasn't taken either of the autistic sides.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

nobody here actually gives a fuck about Albion Radio or Master Brew, cuckchan scum

Attached: 987cbbf9c9854038603446410f0a96f5801e79e865b632e487674796e367e0a9.jpg (33.96 KB, 785x757)

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

post images that make you THONK

Attached: nannystate.jpg (132.63 KB, 1056x1200)

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

What's his deal again? Is he right or left wing? I think I remember him doing some anti tommy robinson video or something really smugly. he looks soy

James Sanders
James Sanders

Looks like it…

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

implying Corbyn will do things differently

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

replying when filtered

Attached: DMHKyfKX0AAeKgj.jpg (28.45 KB, 585x579)

David Long
David Long

Attached: big-think.jpg (31.97 KB, 418x411)

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

if we're gonna have fascism can we at least have the cool aesthetics and nice benefits and holiday resorts, and good infrastructure, and supremacist larping and now brown pipo ok thankyou

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

phil turd

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

fascism
pro-corporatism

Attached: 15e291e919bbe54650432d1c5694b50be91b2f6b2e4af22fec4874941b65423f.jpeg (93.54 KB, 633x800)

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

Stop lad. Please.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

we honestly dont also we've already seen those pics a thousand times

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

You can apologise anytime.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

He's an anarcho-communist, he's popular on /leftypol/ alongside Shaun and Contrapoints.
He most famously did a half an hour long video 'debunking' the soyboy memi and went on a month long soy only diet to prove it doesn't impact testosterone levels.

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

that's literally how fascism was defined to me when i first started learning about it tbh, didn't fascist italy have a corporatist system of organising their economy?

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

he looks soy
funny you should say that lad

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

caring about anyone but charls

Attached: charls-3.jpg (70.5 KB, 1080x1082)

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

Has he broken down live on stream yet?

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

This tbf, and GLRockwell said he wasn't a fascist because "He didn't believe in the corporate state"

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

that's the video i know about him from, he's right that soy is not necessarily bad but PJW is just a big memi and he doesn't get the joke at all

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

We should keep a note of these obvious cuckchan spammers IDs now, before they are able to conceal themselves better, so mods can find their IPs and ban them

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

Yeah arguing on the internet in the 2000s and early 2010s I did this a lot kek. "Well ackshually fascism is an economic doctrine about the organisation of the corporate state" *shows off big brain to puny libruls*

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Simply by meming we are making it have an effect.

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

Charls won't break on stream lad he'll just disappear for a couple of months then blow up a federal building killing 300 people

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

fascism
not pro-corporatism

Attached: f98b8221fbe6a974103238bca36975482727f702cfc5b16b38c03aab8144c906.jpg (68.4 KB, 782x751)

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

Attached: trump-hitler.jpg (36.26 KB, 640x511)

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Corporatism in the fascist sense is not at all like the "corporatism" leftists talk about. The leftists mean something like a "corporatocracy", where privately owned corporations have a large amount of money and influence the Gov't.

A Fascist Corporate State is organised by industry. There may, for example, be a woodworking "corporation" that serves as a mediating body for all private woodworking businesses (logging companies, furniture makers, etc.) and that had representatives from both the owners and workers of the businesses.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

Kek that's bob on

James Martinez
James Martinez

goodlad

Attached: tumblr-oac48wKQgD1vql0vao1-500.gif (494.23 KB, 500x325)

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

That's true, when liberals say 'corporations' they probably mean something completely different.

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

Na I think it's an elaborate act by this generations savant thespian destroyed by modernity before his time.

Blake White
Blake White

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fans-respond-brilliantly-finding-15483024?fbclid=IwAR1j7Nj9iysTipi0UWlMuJ9dF8JlMX6V0o1IoFi7TleRTdcIl4iTiz8qQyM

Kopites respond as expected when given the chance to come out as a cuck

David Young
David Young

Infuriates me that leftists changed the meaning of the word from parliaments based on career merits to corporations controlling the government. They're the tools of career politicians.

Attached: fcc587b598ca1d260d9edfb16307aa24f21accb7e5202b9d21bdb207882ea1b2.jpg (5.94 KB, 149x167)

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Location of a new nationalist party my arse.

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

literally ever talking about economics polemically in order to challenge a negation of a negation
You lads need to sort yourselves out. Economic ideology is crypto-marxist dialectics.

Attached: bf51578662487568ca75c98bf5089eaa21f9a7ce9f890749000c85375b2799ee.png (666.78 KB, 890x656)

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

(1)

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

you are right technically but already said it as well as if not better than I could tbh

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Literally no chance of it. The areas Joe talks about are TOO pozzed, like there's literally no white people. Liverpool is going tike San Fran with the way they ship all their wogs to Oakland and then say "look, we all get along here!"

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

Time to buy some land and start fortifying.

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

tbh you negate the materialism implicit in economic thinking by putting the entire apparatus beneath the church like E michael jones said. a "fair wage" is whatever it costs for a man to feed his wife and family. there are no numbers involved

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

What do you lads think about this man and his economic ideology?

Attached: economist-john-maynard-ke-009.jpg (365.01 KB, 1920x1152)

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Solid advice wherever you're based really

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

…Hans Hermann Hoppe also suggested that John Maynard Keynes's homosexuality might explain his economic views…

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

fiatfags ITT
literally all economic policy post williams jennings bryan is cancer. the only fiat system that is acceptable is edward kellogg's system

Attached: 5c488be99fb484d94e4c38d5c51c66fa767cf79cffb15228ae9f542ddcdbfb69.jpg (85.37 KB, 804x802)

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

What is acceptable about it lad

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

so much William ITT

Attached: pd2h9flg9fmy.png (239.21 KB, 780x438)

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

I think it might be very possible that keynesianism and modern monetary theory are correct and the best way to run our economy is to print loads of money from a central bank run a large budget deficit for all eternity, becoming bankrupt is impossible and our economy will expand to its greatest extent under this system.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

you could go into any bank and exchange your notes immediately for gold or silver equal to the value of the fiat notes

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

Fiat 500 was a great carlet tbh

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

One day we're gonna have our very own William the Conqueror who takes England from the alphas and gives it to the betas, just like the original.

Easton Price
Easton Price

Wasn't that only twice a year?

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

you have to always win the wars though otherwise you have no stability

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Yeah but that system surely relied on the fact that noone ever fucking did, it's not like they weren't doing the same bullshit they do now

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Ello lads

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

muh economics
This is the entire problem with you lads, when you talk about economics you fall into the dialetical trap of gomunists. Failure to define your own position with out a polemical partner is basically being the exact same as them

*shoots (you)*
this tbh

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

I never realised how much I hate cuckchan until cuckchan came here

immigrants are all the fucking same, invade other people's homes then wonder why they are hated

Attached: 2882a43fd40461e158584f99e1f66d1b0852e928e691daadee481a6fbda101bd.png (45.49 KB, 559x558)

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

ah you mean when you take out massive leverage and loans and print loads of fiat to pay for military equipment like in the world wars?
I heard that the hyperinflation of weimar was a deliberate act of self sabotage by german economists tbh maybe that's just an economist mene

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

how do you think original Zig Forums users before the cucksodus feel about you lot?

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

no-one ITT mentions the Bradbury Pound.

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

This is the entire problem with you lads, when you talk about economics you fall into the dialetical trap of gomunists. Failure to define your own position with out a polemical partner is basically being the exact same as them
the good thing about brit is we're discussing in good faith so we don't have to be too autistic

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

how do you think original Zig Forums users before the cucksodus feel about you lot?

there weren't any.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Its a girl goes up to the Professor and makes puppy eyes at him to get a deadline extension episode

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (110.29 KB, 274x274)

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

it was about 20-40 users before the cucksodus

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

Atleast you were smart and did your work in the time frame given right lad?

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

woke af
*scribbles this down in the Book of Zig Forums*

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

owrite m8?

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

Looks interesting lad.

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

Of course lad.

At the last minute.

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

I'd actually like to see more female uni professors just so that birds can stop shagging their way to a degree tbh

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Attached: 91d.jpg (72.17 KB, 540x562)

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

We had it during the war (as a backup currency) and it's interest free because it's not backed by ((money lenders))

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Did the cuckchanners get banned? I've not seen any posts about MasterBrew for the last 5 minutes.

Attached: 2c1e02b44c10904175d30952dad6d6ed5a50e6d5baa9115dff740c5b51b7ef9e.gif (10.62 KB, 400x350)

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

one minute before the deadline is still before the deadline

used to have a teacher who'd set work, but would never set a deadline. he reserved the right to demand it whenever he wanted, so you didn't know if you had a day, a week, or a month to do it

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

t. newfag from 4cuck

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

why'd 22st leave for /jewbrit/?

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

honestly I assume anyone who harps on about never having been on cuckchan is younger than 20
it used to be the place for everyone

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

fuck off
*puts flag on*
I am Essex, the one and only.

Attached: standing-orangutang.jpg (102.78 KB, 403x447)

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

They blogpost and circlejerk each others degeneracy.

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

permabanned

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

sussex
merseyside

Attached: antjust.jpg (44.3 KB, 344x426)

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

where are you from then?

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

odds on it's Tamworth

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

Only 90 days lad. miss him so much smh

Attached: ff611fe3efa008c121ba73673223490dd984ad198db70cfda611d55cbdc8c1d8.png (14.13 KB, 638x1163)

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

someone took the time to draw this

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Perma'd for posting a naked pic of that lad who blew up his bollocks with silicone injections

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

After getting extensions from almost everyone she actually went up and tried it with the only female Professor in our school and simply got the response "why didn't you do it?". When she struggled to respond the Professor just walked off.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

reminder

Attached: Brightonhomo.png (9.97 MB, 1091x2390)

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

OBSESSED

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

Female privilege is legit so much more powerful than male smh
the word trap needs to go out of fashion tbh, it allows people to disassociate what's actually going on there from what they're looking at

David Hughes
David Hughes

someone took the time to draw this
someone

newfag cuckchanners out

Attached: 8a4271b8f0b4ce1c9b3acdffd3339b126bac27c53b8009a43ec87af942afef12.png (13.99 KB, 504x379)

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

that lad was hilarious tbh, he looked like the chad memi irl
do feel sorry for his parents smh

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

sorry lad

Attached: keek.mp4 (3.39 MB, 854x480)

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

lads America is so ill informed on history that they've got a latina socialist bird talking about people needing to account for the actions of their ancestors

her surname is [spoiler]Cortez[/Spoiler]

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

yeah its really really really sad tbf. most burgers don't even know what america was like in 1930, let alone 1830.

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

not being able to spoiler

Attached: smokingpepe.png (8.43 KB, 255x172)

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Attached: sweaty-percy.jpg (24.72 KB, 463x488)

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

Is this what americans think comedy is?

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

not knowing who stonecold ET is?

William Nelson
William Nelson

BENDER

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

Holy FUCK

Attached: I-am-trapped-in-my-own-soul.PNG (335.68 KB, 314x380)

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

that spanish lad who went into mexico and created a slave army out of impressed natives, then set about besieging cities, feeding his slaves on the roasted flesh of their own countrymen so that he did not have to feed them himself

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (214 KB, 500x395)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (132.55 KB, 488x372)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (226.66 KB, 500x414)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.12 MB, 800x654)

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

you'd think they'd know about Cortez and Montezuma though
they're like the Mexican Adam and Eve

koff lad all the other tribes were gagging to turn on the Aztecs, he was fucking sound but pinkos don't think so

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

I miss him tbh lads

Attached: 1415280983655.jpg (28.22 KB, 280x390)

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

spics

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

because it never felt like Labour would ever have a chance of winning anything

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

spics

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

its alright lad
for what its worth I'm the one putting up £1500 to set up the Zig Forums monastery

Attached: 1496692194438.gif (1.92 MB, 500x390)

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

it's okay, he just morphed into Theresa May. She's the new Milliband now

Attached: maydaft.jpg (60.78 KB, 928x580)

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

koff lad all the other tribes were gagging to turn on the Aztecs, he was fucking sound but pinkos don't think so
tbh that story is probably the most metal thing i've ever heard of

One of this blackguard's ploys, whenever he was about to attack a city or the surrounding countryside, was to take with him as many natives as he could from the tribes he had already conquered and to get them to do his fighting for him. Since he never fed the ten or twenty thousand impressed natives in his army, he gave them leave to eat the prisoners they took, thus setting the royal seal of approval on the establishment, in his camp, of a human abattoir where he himself would preside over the slaughter and grilling of children and where grown men were butchered for the sake of their hands and feet which were generally held to be the best cuts. As news spread of these atrocities, all the other peoples of the region were paralysed with fear, as were those elsewhere in the country.

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

when you betray your twin brother for NOTHING

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

lad america is literally like this rn

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

when you betray your brother and inadvertently sow the seeds of the re-birth of communism in Britain

Attached: 1407168447322.png (593.1 KB, 804x536)
Attached: 566788.jpg (75.02 KB, 620x413)

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

love that film

Brandon White
Brandon White

i'd hardly call spergs who turn to ideology clubs to feel socially active a threat or something to worry about.

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

Not sure if you're talking about Zig Forums or momentum tbh lad

Attached: 1464739014001.jpg (4.19 KB, 193x249)

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

MORE LIKE NO-MOMENTUM

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

Zig Forums
socially active

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

MasterBrew's last decent video before his account was sold to the Conservative Party

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

Attached: 1492694068048.jpg (42.36 KB, 497x470)

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

YAAAAAS QUEEN

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

a greater force emerged, the uhn, and the uhn, un-nazid the world forever
rofl tbh

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

CRASH
Kino

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

37:27 is the same violin sfx that kitchen nightmares uses

Ayden White
Ayden White

Are you lads having a nice evening

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

Yes lad, you?

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

He broke up families, dishonouring the native men by taking their wives and daughters and keeping the good will of his fighting men and his mariners by letting them carry off the women on board their vessels. He loaded his boats to the gunwales with natives, and his greed was such that all on board perished of hunger and thirst. And, if one were to set out in detail all the atrocities he committed, they would make a very weighty tome indeed, and one which would truly shock the world. He mounted two expeditions by sea, each consisting of many vessels, and with these he scorched the whole region as though he were the avenging fire sent from Heaven. Oh, if one were to catalogue all those orphaned by him, all those whose children he stole, all those whose wives he took, all the women he widowed, and all the adultery, violence and rape that could be laid at his door, as well as all those he deprived of liberty, and all the torment and calamity countless people suffered because of him! If one could calculate how many tears were shed and how many sighs and anguished groans were caused by his actions, how much grief he occasioned in this life, and how many souls he consigned to eternal damnation in the life hereafter – not only the countless hordes of natives, but also the Christian wretches whose association with him led them to commit vile atrocities, mortal sins and inhuman barbarity. May God have mercy on him and may He be satisfied with the terrible death which He visited on him.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (412.62 KB, 637x421)

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

I told the missus I wanted to make her pregnant during sex because the idea turned me on and she really liked it and started moaning really loud "make me pregnant" and I came in her and instantly regretted it because she's 39 and I'm 24 and she was only meant to be a practice gf.

What's everyone up to?

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

Attached: concern.jpg (31.42 KB, 314x393)

Connor Long
Connor Long

I will be when QT starts

Attached: 1-GSYrzBl75WuPIKmMb4JlDg.gif (3.01 MB, 474x360)

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

no lad me and my girlfriend broke up a few days ago and she keeps sending me mean texts

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

just cause 4 already

Attached: Oops.png (268.72 KB, 500x404)

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

ywn whip an "artsy" girl with a cat-o-nine tails while dressed in inquisitor garb
smdh

Julian Green
Julian Green

*bacon sizzles gently in the pan*

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

ywn

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

That means she still wants your dick, if she didn't she'd just blank you and forget about you.

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

Yeah not too bad mate. Drinking some hobgoblin

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

who remembers "moggmentrum"?

Attached: 9c0890f00a8e4d4807462d98218f217b20b008f773685e9e3cec965b73d36c02.png (9.91 KB, 240x232)

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

no one cares

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

I don't see who the tories would front instead.
If they actually put boris up for election they will be decimated.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

oooh lad how has the robot coming along, have you managed to fit it with a paki extermination ai yet?

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

you muppet

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

cakes are a week past their best before date
literally as good as the other box I had before then
Mr Kipling is a bit of a jew tbh lads

David Morris
David Morris

Attached: 0c822b4b459efedc622136a127b17085baaea765151422cd25072cbdc31557ad.jpeg (41.29 KB, 579x960)

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

Lad processed food doesn't go off in its packaging for months.

David Perry
David Perry

twitter.com/SGrafts/status/1067774364823756800

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

Attached: Based-Wirral-Lad.jpg (39.45 KB, 454x515)

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

He's just making sure some chancer family of pikey leftists can't sue him lad, people who log disputes with trading standards are the reason so much food gets wasted at supermarkets

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

the packaging is literally just a cardboard box lad it's not sealed

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

theguardian.com/books/2018/may/02/benjamin-zephaniah-admits-to-hitting-a-former-girlfriend

Benjamin Zephaniah admits to hitting a former girlfriend

Speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live, Zephaniah, who is one of Britain’s best-known poets, confessed that in the past he had been violent to a partner. “The way I treated some of my girlfriends was terrible. At one point I was violent. I was never like one of these persons who have a girlfriend, who’d constantly beat them, but I could lose my temper sometimes,” he told presenter Nihal Arthanayake. “There was one girlfriend that I had, and I actually hit her a couple of times, and as I got older I really regretted it. It burned my conscience so badly. It really ate at me, you know. And I’m a meditator. It got in the way of my meditation.”
According to Zephaniah, his ex was unimpressed by his change of heart. “We stayed in touch for a while and one day I said to her, ‘I’m really sorry for the way I acted in the past. It wasn’t me, I was just following the crowd,’” he said. “She turned around to me and said, ‘I liked you then, I think you’re a wimp now, you’ve been hanging out with too many white feminists and listening to Radio 4.’ It really blew me away. She just laughed at me and said, ‘A man has got to learn how to control his women, Benjamin. You’ve lost it.’”

Top kek.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (115.55 KB, 251x242)

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

If that's the case, don't eat that shit, it's loaded with preservatives.

John Turner
John Turner

Almost as good as those chinks killing the nog exchange students.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

WHO?

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

based health and safety
DAVID DAVIS HAS RESIGNED

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

He's on QT in 30 minutes lad.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

Leftists always beat women lad, they really are horrendous people

but on the bright side, the birds deserve it for dating them

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

tbh

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

It's coming along slow but OK so far.
I designed some tracks to be put on a circuit board for a controller that I need. Still waiting for it and has been a week. Should be here by the weekend so I can test it before soldering my parts down. The frustrating part of the project is waiting for parts from ebay (China and Italy).

remote paki basher
Kek lad

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

Good to hear lad, I always had high admiration for people that can sit down and just learn something like that. Also why not it's not like you can put it in for robot wars anymore so you might as well develop it into something people will really want 5 years down the line.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

What are you building it for? try attaching a fleshlight to it

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

Speaking of Robot Wars, didn't they use a tranny as the host in the reboot?

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

No

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (995.26 KB, 637x1000)

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Who knows it's not robot wars without Craig Charles as far as I'm concerned.

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Cheers lad
It's too weak for robot wars and only has a 1mm aluminum case. It's going to be for a mobile surveillance AI bot. Image recording, motion detection, audio monitoring, streaming CCTV to the phone via cameras on the sides plus a few other things. Heavy as fuck tbh (big motors and LiPo batteries)

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

God that was awful.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Ahh wait I'm thinking of that strategy show that was just kids yelling at people who were playing Total War.

James Green
James Green

this is it anti or pro corbyn? im confused

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

Skip to 2:40 to find out

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

Oh that's Time Commanders, one of the show's historians became a tranny between series yeah

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

cant….unsee…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (830.54 KB, 884x514)

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

i loved that show tbh
Leftists will shove their sexual degeneracy into anything it doesn't belong.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

Remember to ask for photos from when they were a baby/child tbh, it's the only way to be sure.

Attached: 5886587d573b4d75f5a51d79537b6ce40dfa79ac119e723e2afd536a9ad5a39b.jpg (70.18 KB, 720x1008)

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

the time of questions approacheth

Attached: witch.jpg (31.73 KB, 372x443)

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

Charles Bronson using grayons
His drawings are getting controversial by the day.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

when she wears the blue overalls

Attached: 0213ecaea43d29e54173e8cd5b6e9470adf7616e226f76f1f8e80cf469c24065.jpg (28.61 KB, 720x587)

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Artsy girls are awful, lad. They're the shallowest people on earth and they suck the life out of everything, and replace it with edgy nihilism even more than the average thot. Careful what you wish for, lad. I don't think you're prepared for that level of hateful kaleidoscopic hell-spew.

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

Lynette Nusbacher
Still listed as "himself" on IMDB.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

ywn choke Maddie and coom inside her

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

Feel like my ears are bleeding

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

It was a pretty cool idea, a good way to teach history too, but rewatching it now is a fucking giggle, the whole thing is just so silly.
Might recreate it during my cousin's EUIV game by yelling in his ear constantly.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

But yeah me too.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

buying paradox games

Attached: dd65d1d761e29a5c66cc305d7f17e186b0a88775473fd81c497a4bb3523d43f1.png (243.41 KB, 400x401)

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

ywn coom on Holly Willoughby's shiny face

Attached: 1497488052772.png (407.89 KB, 954x768)

Adam Price
Adam Price

buying

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

wew

Attached: Untitled.png (12.93 KB, 418x186)

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

games

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

dara obriain does robot wars now
cumming on and not inside

Mason Price
Mason Price

taig takeover

William Hill
William Hill

QT in 5 minutes

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Fantastic

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

Ahh yes lad, I forgot, your method is to coom inside a tranny's mouth

Attached: 1431078062155.jpg (24.93 KB, 579x329)

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

Is this a parody?

David Anderson
David Anderson

ywl to see momentum assassinate maddie for not liking corbyn

Attached: 67e4d97e67125a1ddbc0f8f97f8b851452b301268e3e5e23e56d9ff4c89ed547.jpg (181.69 KB, 1200x1200)

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

smh that one looks better than half the lasses in my town

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Where the fuck is that piercing connected?

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

that gum piercing

Attached: everythingneedstoburn.jpg (23.25 KB, 301x361)

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

this is my MP until I move house in 2 days.

Attached: IMG-20181129-224432.jpg (263.55 KB, 1080x1130)

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

you know that little bit of flesh that sticks out between your lip and gum when you run your tongue along your gum from one end to the other?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (755.12 KB, 900x720)

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

Basically it could be described as an intelligent guard for the house. When I'm out is has the freedom to roam and report back anything suspicious around the house and the garden (would go in the garden but can monitor sound from outside)

mobile fleshlight
There's not enough room for another cunt in the house. That's reserved for me.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

ITS STARTING LADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

jess phillips is on this week
Kill me now, lads.

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

*Wouldn't

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

THINGS ARE NOT GETTING BETTER

IT'S QUESTION TIME

god bless

Attached: robo-craig.jpg (15.76 KB, 480x360)

William Johnson
William Johnson

in move to tackle stigma
toplel, this shit doesn't work, people may pat him on the back but will then scurry to the bathroom to bleach their hand.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

here we go

Attached: 46618804-350568285693572-5756789153547157504-n.mp4 (194.2 KB, 198x360)

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

DA HONKEY BE KEEPIN ME FRAHM MAH BENNIES

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

sunshine

Colton White
Colton White

Layla Moran

Attached: 4a907619c69ed031396f8bc735c583707487ba9f873c6f6192483dbf35f45295.png (421.67 KB, 640x480)

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

Attached: stare-simpsons.jpg (15.37 KB, 373x191)

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

Attached: boomer-fashion.jpg (38.49 KB, 517x505)

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

Is this rare footage of Kent up close?

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

SKAG
K
A
G

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (325.08 KB, 547x487)

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

brainlets who can't see further than a couple months ahead of time
brainlets can't consider way into the future (10, 20 years down the line)

David King
David King

uk.gofundme.com/fund-madeleina-kay

Why does this crowdfunding exist and why did she raise £11,216?

James Reyes
James Reyes

fuckin dent-headed gonk

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

mfw sunshine

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (38.8 KB, 169x169)

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

I have short hair but other than that it's pretty accurate tbh

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.85 MB, 1400x903)

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

She likely gets funded from the EU as well.

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

Attached: veiny-egg.jpg (17.91 KB, 319x319)

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

He's probably got his arsehole bleached

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Jamal fund as of right now, can't wait for it to be brought up on QT

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (29.09 KB, 557x377)

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

what the fuck sort of accent is boomer pub man meant to have?

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

Big Tim's kino fashion sense

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

I want to coom in between Layla's teeth

Attached: 5aa02a6bb60d27a6c0ed26c15501e70d25fd50be567e56d0bb03aeae37cf51b6.jpg (111.44 KB, 768x1024)

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Good lad tbh, fishing is an important card to play in Kernow

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Pakis will see this and false flag their way into the middle class suburbs.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

brainlets who selectively trust forecasts from establishment lackeys

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

it's either remain in the EU or take May's shitty deal

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

Attached: mummy-layla.jpg (34.62 KB, 458x468)

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

They're already there lad.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

I want to choke Layla

Attached: 1422478819758.jpg (84.55 KB, 633x738)

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

I want her to choke to death on my semen

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

Attached: when-the-brexit-projections-hit.jpg (34.89 KB, 468x482)

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

no deal audience
I bet the BBC didn't expect this

Attached: 0ce776293fde8c9e7613abafe100112706ef5c1ed9233b5e9efa9b62e7beb433.jpg (30.84 KB, 500x457)

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

I WOULDN'T EVEN RAPE YOU
*kills career before it even starts*

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

Attached: loooong-bailey.png (27.32 KB, 126x181)

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

They seem fairly evenly split between no deal and remain tbh.

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

that nose

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (52.91 KB, 189x233)

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

send her back to the negotiating table

Attached: 👌.jpg (234.68 KB, 1024x576)

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

these random wogs and mulattoes in cornwall

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

i want to touch her chin for good luck

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

This is likely what a "people vote" would be, May's deal or remain.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Would finger blast her in ASDA from behind as she gets the frozen peas out the freezer/10

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

Muh materialism muh wealth muh small meaningless numbers.

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Keeek

Caleb James
Caleb James

legit laughed out loud

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

Attached: 827.jpg (33.54 KB, 640x684)

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

a blue herring
Is this some localised bastardisation of a well known idiom?

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Attached: uncle-jerry.jpg (37.07 KB, 426x517)

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

blue herring
What did he mean by this?

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

Attached: mummy-grace.jpg (49.69 KB, 553x501)

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Every. Single. Time

Attached: IMG-20181129-225841.jpg (129.78 KB, 1080x1336)

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

Based snaggletooth mystery meat hag

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

h-haha funny clever dreadwog

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

Attached: brexit-brenda.jpg (50.24 KB, 496x507)

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

when the sunshine hits

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300.81 KB, 525x489)

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

That seems rather suspicious.

I wonder if she declares her earning

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

I wAs GenUINely NeuTrAL

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

Why does Benny Z collect pocket lint on his cheeks?

Attached: 1415076476799.jpg (17.3 KB, 480x480)

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

bussed in from Plymouth or Bristol

Luis James
Luis James

He looks like he ejaculated way to much, and it finally caught up with him. Looks "dead inside".

James Allen
James Allen

it shows you
Woglad, your point was meaningless, it went nowhere smh

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

you had to have edited this

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

I dont like Black poets tbqhwy lads

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

i spoke to one (1) person who voted remain for a dumb reason
therefore, it wasn't a vote against immigration!
Do normies actually fall for this bullshit?

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

applauding that load of shite

Adrian James
Adrian James

granny gf

Attached: 6514193a51dc0a83da043c1028cc208d41edfd1e11df87766c0f86d5f037cd18.jpg (63.99 KB, 617x800)

Anthony King
Anthony King

Check for yourself lad

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

that's sir benjamin zepheniah knight of the british empire lad…

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (24.5 KB, 469x377)

Blake White
Blake White

Attached: granny-danielle.jpg (35.5 KB, 499x508)

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

people voted to leave and to remain for completely different reasons

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (52.36 KB, 971x565)

Owen Green
Owen Green

wew

Adam Long
Adam Long

He turned down an offer of an OBE.

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

Trying to understand Benny Z's rambling answer

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (86.82 KB, 223x226)

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Also has some lovely pictures to pinch if you can stomach it

Attached: 28477624-153791928318652-r.jpeg (281.7 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: 28477624-1537972417338936-r.jpeg (66.11 KB, 668x445)

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

I want to wine and dine her smh
Then choke her in bed while cooming in her

Attached: 1426873625268.jpg (77.46 KB, 450x281)

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (643.25 KB, 500x856)

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

Oops I forgot the tags

Attached: MuhBus.png (17.98 KB, 459x381)

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

*spasmodic collective ejaculation from the audience*

Christian Young
Christian Young

westie posting gay images

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

the 22st edit is just too funny, that lad has the same beard, been losing my sides for about 5 minutes after first seeing it kek

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

Right considering the fuss that the EU is kicking up about norn what's your solution because I can't see one without fucking someone off.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

The tags weren't really important

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

sticking labels on everything
Do not use that image, use the old one, it's fucking shit.
I should be able to tell what you're trying to say without you fucking telling me everything.
Don't do a Ben Garrison

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

my country

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

we annex ireland

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

This tbh, Ben Garrison tier now

John Evans
John Evans

Occupy all of Ireland with British troops. Ginger wives for all Zig Forumslads

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

no funny talking labour gf

Attached: firefox-2018-11-29-23-08-39.png (1.01 MB, 915x918)

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Whoever wins the workers get screwed
The referendum ended in mayhem

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

the homo-zoomer professor of memiology has spoken

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

It's more to keep it in line with the original tbh, whichever one lads save and repost is the one that'll go on
thinking I'm gonna take advice from a tranny fucker

Juan James
Juan James

tbh you can just use this exact same argument back at remainers, did they know what they were voting for? i was told during the referendum an EU army was a fanciful conspiracy, now it's literally their adopted policy. hate the lying cunts. hate david cameron trying to get turkey accession into the EU then lying and saying Turkey will never join.

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

that lack of support in the audience for a GE
wew

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

goodlads

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (215.32 KB, 1024x1038)

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

you all need to work together

Not how party politics works lass

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

he got sucked off by a bloke

Attached: 1432421247111.jpg (210.56 KB, 909x789)

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

I ackchually voted out because a representative democracy that assigns one representative to approximately one million people and elects those people to a power higher than the state they are a citizen of is not a system of power I want to live under
Also I hate everyone and everything non LOCAL

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

WHY WON'T YOU GET ROUND THE NEGOTIATING TABLE?

Attached: negotiation-mummy.jpg (41.88 KB, 481x512)

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

the obligatory 'put aside the rhetoric and get around the negotiating table' plea from the audience

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

Need to propose a new machine intensifies.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

David Dimbleby is 80 years old

Why does he sound exactly the same?

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

Classic Tim, too drunk to care about the audience

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

You would've thought the government would've had a plan for the event of the EU collapsing/us leaving it tbh, what else do they not have plans for?

David Watson
David Watson

She has the big boys on her side.

Attached: 2018-11-29-23-09-52-Fundraiser-for-Madeleina-Kay-by-Charlie-Grosvenor---Fund-Madeleina-Kay---Pale-Mo.png (5.35 KB, 472x88)
Attached: grayling2.jpg (2.63 KB, 330x153)

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

Dimbleby's tie

Attached: 67398f45f1366ebc68549f92f80c28da35b611b49e6cd1b2ab982ccb7f8bc576.jpg (8.67 KB, 236x235)

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

WHY DON'T THE GOVERNMENT JUST ADMIT THEY GOT IT WRONG?

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

german bloke

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (655.52 KB, 1280x670)

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

Benny bringing up private conversations
what a cunt

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (336.37 KB, 613x530)

James Jones
James Jones

Dem teef tho

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

We should have been coercing the Bogmen to leave along with us from the day of the referendum result. The EU have fucked them up the arse harder than they have us, it was all so easy.
Total manufactured cock up

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Isn't this in Cornwall where they voted 57% to Leave? Audience seems just a tad skewed.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Truly a sneaky wog

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

thought I'd already missed qt
from this thread it seems to have started late and still be going

fug

William Gray
William Gray

tbh benny isnt as bad as will self

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

Audience seems just a tad skewed.

Attached: is-that-the-BBC?!.mp4 (1.6 MB, 640x360)

James Phillips
James Phillips

an establishment that let them down for years
coming from a Labour MP
lmao, fucking off yourself you Labour cunt

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

all these delicious mummys

Attached: mummy-estelle.jpg (58.09 KB, 630x499)

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Already half an hour devoted to BREGGSIT

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

Why can't this bitch look up? It's like she's trying to explain herself to the headmaster.

David Peterson
David Peterson

had to create bbc profile
made myself a transperson who lives in GCHQ who is 117 years old

Attached: 32b7f08aa10d890be96ac68335835406969e0b47612fd97f4fbf2ced9e6d3877.jpg (10.94 KB, 225x225)

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

its all i watch QT for tbh

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

(1) poster doesn't know when QT is on
Quelle surprise.

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

weights in her chin

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

Rebecca's chin

Now I know where Heathrow's 3rd runway will be built.

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

Just wait till the Jamal question, lad

An update since I last posted the total, previous and now

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (29.09 KB, 557x377)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (35.02 KB, 551x486)

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

What are you lads thoughts on Mosley's policy on Ireland.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

You didn't miss much they've trapped in a circular discussion about Brexit.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

not using tvcatchup like a none newfag pleb

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

no Palestinian but loves Zionists gf

Attached: firefox-2018-11-29-23-17-25.png (1.21 MB, 1150x981)

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

I hope it turns out he's a 30 year old nonce tbh.

John Martin
John Martin

Why do you keep asking this question

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

you cant get it in the US lad

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

She's Palestinian?

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

She's palestinian?

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

Because I'm interested in the opinions of this board?

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

you mean about the black and tans should not be killing people in the street and turning the whole populace against Britain?

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

She's making my mind foggy in a good way.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

yeah

lib dem btw

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

that's shite.

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

post link lass

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Misguided. Scorched earth is the only thing Paddy understands

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone
good luck

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Just checked and the time is wrong on my tablet smh. I thought it ended by the time I got off the loo.

Thanks lad. Only really want to hear the Jamalocaust violin piece.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

The part where we had lost morally and should hand norn back and be done with the place.

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

what the fuck is this creature?

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

she's Palestinian
Phwoar

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

you have to vpn i think

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

QT would be at least twice as good if MPs were banned from appearing on the panel.

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (345.96 KB, 701x513)

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

this cancer fatty

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

Kernow confirmed mummy and granny gf hunting ground

Attached: granny-gail.jpg (40.22 KB, 499x477)
Attached: mummy-miranda.jpg (37.54 KB, 485x482)

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Dafuq is this ragheaded lad whale?

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

let young people vote pls

Attached: firefox-2018-11-29-23-20-16.png (399.16 KB, 571x496)

James Williams
James Williams

Cancer cunt talking about futures
You'll be dead in a month's time fuck off

Attached: 53b0307b83853faf1f5d98911eba1e0ca08ba468715bdcaec98e15fc5fe7330d.gif (403.41 KB, 359x371)

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

You should probably give a summary of the policies tbh.

I actually disagree on a lot of Mosley's shit tbh, same with the other folk Zig Forums likes such as Enoch

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Is that 22st?

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

tune in
obese woman with a doo rag on

Attached: bill-sutton-dog.jpg (42.17 KB, 683x670)

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

we should probably pay attention to the Bene Gesserit tbf

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Yes let the new generation of goy cattle vote.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (365.76 KB, 701x531)

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

no crackhead gf

Attached: firefox-2018-11-29-23-21-11.png (468.33 KB, 635x495)

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

17.4mil is below a third of the population
Yeah nah not quite how that works

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (349.21 KB, 627x484)

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

Zig Forums mummy/granny gf hunt lads day out when?

Attached: 1530973148101.png (314.06 KB, 1053x1080)

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

wew the filter failed and a local slipped through

Attached: kernow-maiden.jpg (33.13 KB, 484x483)

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

thanks it works tbh

Attached: 1540657159398.jpg (58.15 KB, 585x585)

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

based soapbar lass

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (265.51 KB, 435x476)

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

Where is this episode filmed?

Its full of absolute munters.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

there are more pro remain people in the audience than people who support actually having a leave supporting prime minister in an area which voted for fucking leave
Fuckin ell.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

nice lad, you can watch this week with us too now

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Foodbank kelly

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

Wednesday in yarm is grab a granny night lad

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

This paki sounds a bit like Nick Knowles

Attached: 1425591374076.png (144.07 KB, 300x428)

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

lmao this lad looks like a raisin with a pair of glasses on

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

Penzance

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Poorest county in English, Devon, soon to be a tributary of Hwicce because we need the farming land and tin to make a giant statue of Jesus.

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

Steiner, have you not watched QT for a while or something? Thought you would have tvcatchup bookmarked smh

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

nobody capped no deal mummy who agreed with tim

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

*england

I just woke up after like 20 minutes sleep excuse my shitty spelling

John Lewis
John Lewis

hes quite good tbh

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

devon

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

no qt qts

Attached: 9fc1b460f02c89b516749fdde791245af2e1a5dc13e67d2619521822b81b66e1.jpg (32.13 KB, 470x410)
Attached: ce8963f9fed409d5e29c18db2ec39efa37cb75f819bcba9af9dcec151ee73647.png (541.5 KB, 428x944)
Attached: boreddogonpaddysday.jpg (306.02 KB, 1024x683)

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

CIVIL WAR

Attached: firefox-2018-11-29-23-24-31.png (484.58 KB, 842x480)

David Adams
David Adams

Devon
Burger geography strikes again

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

CIVIL WAR DECLARED

Austin Long
Austin Long

all of his personalities have reset lad

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

I keep forgetting to do that because I am a tech brainlet
abe lincoln
keeeeek

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

wait I thought it was in Devon, I'm not actually watching the show.

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

you need a leader with a clear head and stay calm and that is Theresa May
TOO MANY Gs

Attached: eb63f5e07f8358acc92750726457cc6d152485f3bfa371124d05a7dfaa876eaf.png (95.26 KB, 301x290)

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

Did he just declare a civil war

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

notice how some people sort of gasped as if
he mentioned it we are all thinking about it why did he mention it

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

Looks like it could be a memritv sub tbh.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

would abe lincoln want the pakis to get water poured on them if he was PM lads?

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

he said she will be a good leader in the coming civil war

Dominic King
Dominic King

He would want them shipped back to Wogistan

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

OH IT'S CORNWALL

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

why did he use a yank allegory and not a based saxon one like jack cade or wat tyler

Attached: SozKOW1q-400x400.jpg (62.74 KB, 400x400)

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

France and Germany, The unholy alliance

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

i get the best hand screengrabs tbh

Attached: firefox-2018-10-25-23-18-36.png (435.71 KB, 697x488)
Attached: firefox-2018-10-25-23-32-24.png (679.99 KB, 715x525)

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

you got sold out to the EU to begin with
let's remain

Attached: thinking1.png (161.91 KB, 409x374)

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

A For Britain lad? Baste

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

Because he probably has a degree in early modern history and politics.

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

For Britain
AMW party member
KEEEEEEEK

Attached: 1432470895221.jpg (108.45 KB, 534x622)

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

implying england hasn't been in a state of civil war since the labour parties inception

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

That smile

Every pic of her smiling looks like Shergar.

Attached: stop-brexit-layla-moran-1229265.jpg (67.7 KB, 590x600)

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

A Paki isnt going to have any knowledge on English history

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (275.59 KB, 662x519)

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

HAMMOND!

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

I want to coom on that smile

Attached: 1425672540313.png (88.03 KB, 228x221)

Landon Long
Landon Long

OMG FOR BRITAIN, LADS. FOR FUCKING BRITAIN. ANNE MARIE WATERS MENTIONED.

Henry King
Henry King

Attached: old-dafty.jpg (29.93 KB, 457x489)

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

AMW

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

smdh the EU is literally just a return to the politics of the 1250s-1800s tbh, just a big bullyscape of frog/krauts (aka wogs) trying to scheme themselves into the control of the british isles

Attached: Jeff-Daniels-as-Colonel-Joshua-Chamberlain-in-Gettysburg.gif (36 KB, 320x240)

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

Noncehunted Dave

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (461.77 KB, 703x544)

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

using QT for a party political broadcast
WEW

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

Those aren't taught in schools lad.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

dont call them darkies

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

they don't want the proles to think they can just grab some staves, walk down to GCHQ and make 1381 commence again

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (252.65 KB, 638x408)

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Chalky has no comment on the fishing industry.

Quell surprise

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

It worse knowing that they keep us following by threatening the precious bennies.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Benny Z is so retarded he has no idea what fishing waters are about
Just lynch him wtf, he's blatantly retarded

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-11-22-14h01m32s157.png (1.01 MB, 1024x576)

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

not me boss

i love him lads

Attached: firefox-2018-11-29-23-30-33.png (737.04 KB, 932x535)

Jose Green
Jose Green

EASY RASTA

Attached: 01a01efa5487d969d3292d609c4d3fbc.jpg (75 KB, 510x510)

John Ward
John Ward

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EE DUZZUNT KNO ANYFIN AHAHAHAHAHA SO REFRESHINN HAHAHAHAHA

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

CIVIC

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

JA MON

Attached: 016-jamaica.jpg (61.21 KB, 540x360)

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Benny Z waiting for a racially charged question to get involved

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

bushposter doesn't know how to spell 'quelle surprise'
Quelle surprise.

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

We have nothing but cowards and traitors left

Attached: elvis3.png (164.84 KB, 400x400)

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

ywn share a spliff with Benny Z before a QT

Attached: 1528766417335.jpg (83.6 KB, 865x598)

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

william watches tv

Attached: firefox-2018-11-29-23-33-08.png (564.76 KB, 619x476)

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

He's from Brum lad, it's a miracle he didn't spell it with a k and a w

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

Would have prefered it if the nazis would have won tbh

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

Autocorrect lad.
phoneposting

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

Attached: william-george-hybrid.jpg (45.74 KB, 502x504)

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

you need Boris
Kek

John Parker
John Parker

For Britain is a new political party
Is over a year old

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

Quenelle surprise

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

not even going to bother putting on the dorset flag anymore it makes a fuss

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

Also got less votes then Joe and he's a known skinhead.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

X Factor

Attached: 6640dca976c7bde68d59425d60fab769918b398bf058974522742fcaf1563927.png (519.43 KB, 655x444)

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

i watch tv just like you

Attached: firefox-2018-11-29-23-35-06.png (409.32 KB, 645x525)

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

That's a jordan, lad.

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

The snowflake question

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

Literally talking about TV for fucks sake

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

na lad that a bill
the stocky william

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

not going to put on the Dorset flag because it causes a fuss
still announces that he's Dorshit

Attached: dorsetautistanxious.webm (2.3 MB, 960x540)

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

boris "zip-line to the dick-line" 'Johnson'

Attached: No.png (738.54 KB, 1044x318)

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

mental health question
Ok tbh, looks like we aren't getting the Jamal question

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

does she mean trannys?

Attached: firefox-2018-11-29-23-36-16.png (770.89 KB, 663x526)

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

brexit questions are over
switched it off tbh

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Oh, great. A social worker question.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

people like skinheads

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

Attached: beast-of-penzance.jpg (56.88 KB, 504x497)

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

my students
Jesus

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

everyone thinks i’m either dorshit or someone pretending to be him (apparently someone was pretending to be him posting gore porn behind spoilers)

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

if you believe this please kys

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

those attached earlobes
oy

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

he probably fits in well with current universities

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

Are his kids in uni, or was he talking about kids he teaches in uni? He's not a lecturer is he? Definitely wouldn't be surprising.

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

gay lad talking about cocks again

Attached: be85b79ba99a7396ce3169f04a639a2b3ce021d57bfa216f38f168ab35e27b9c.png (44.9 KB, 699x560)

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Academic standards have dropped so far that Benny Z is a qualified Professor

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

that isn't specifically jewish lad

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

wog says random non sequitur shite
claps robotically

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

But he isn't a chink though

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

Probably. When he was talking about America clearly he has only been to jew york and la

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

wog talks vague bollocks
*rapturous applause*
*roses thrown at him*

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

Noticed how mad that applause was for fuck all said

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

it isn't race specific

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Why is Raster nog even here

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

looks like we need
EX ARMY RANGER JAKE RIVERS
to sort our universities out
LIVE FREE, READ HARD

Attached: 736nq97qcz021[1].jpg (54.48 KB, 435x580)

Alexander King
Alexander King

implying everyone isn't being deliberately driven insane

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Didn't the nazis actually characterise them as having large, droopy earlobes? I definitely have noticed that a lot of yids have attached ear lobes, but then lots of (freakish) people do anyway.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Attached: Lad.png (1017.2 KB, 982x687)

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

epic style

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Dimbleby actually taking what Benny says seriously

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

This tbh

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

Is this an alias of Milo?

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

yeah, its more common for jews to have lobes like that

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

Clapping should be banned tbh

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

"luv, I need to see some baby pic of you. preferably naked ones."

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

yeah nah you can't really criticise anyone's sexual preferences you bender

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

so much prime granny meat down penzance way

Attached: granny-wendy.jpg (47.54 KB, 463x516)

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

my son is going to milk bennies at american uni
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

I refuse to let my children do homework
What?

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

Homo brighton lad talking about Boris' cock
me talking about wanting to coom on a nice lass' smile
No comparison lad

John Wood
John Wood

Banning social media

Wew

Attached: goodbye-juden.jpg (68.08 KB, 690x461)

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

problem colonial?

*leepicrusedface.png*

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Tim being a good lad again

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

there are lobelets itt

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

10,000 steps

Attached: cleanse03.jpg (264.68 KB, 1600x900)

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

cow lass

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

UN taking moral high ground

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

Been bullied for my BIG lobes my whole life tbh

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

big jawed cow lass

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

nosering

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (306.02 KB, 554x536)

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

nose ring
yikes

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

no former slag gf for morning blowies

Attached: firefox-2018-11-29-23-44-14.png (533.61 KB, 697x524)

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Attached: mental-mandy.jpg (46.47 KB, 597x515)

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

nosering bitch
thinks her hemp-wrapped opinions are worth hearing

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

Bushposter, get the tissues

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (182.39 KB, 333x399)

James Morgan
James Morgan

why do cats always knock stuff off work-tops? are they just taking the piss?

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

She has Jamie Olivers features.

James Rivera
James Rivera

she looks like patton oswald in drag

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

10k steps
they place barely 100

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

and voice

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Is it true that kids have to stay in school till 18 now? I left at 15

John Roberts
John Roberts

there are lobelets itt who will never know the simple pleasure of playing with their hefty, meaty lobes

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

Your cat is just a cunt m8

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

That's gay lad

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Attached: 7baaa46dcc2f81d6e717fa56d140d4285962b218c2cec4da1ead15f5e29af2c4.jpg (30.5 KB, 500x375)

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

will self
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

will self
jo brand

holy fuck civil war come now

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

lets teach people but not assess how well they have learned
fucking wew

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

GREAT JOBS

Attached: BIGMAC.webm (2.19 MB, 640x360)

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

uhhh, testing is racist sweetie x

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

still 16 as far as I'm aware

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

thisweeklets

Attached: 55rrr.jpg (35.14 KB, 469x609)

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

Yeah but they're one group that trait is more common in. Not that it matters tbh.

Another bit of trivia I've noticed studying heads and faces to draw lately, blacks don't just have wide noses, they have a really odd indent or almost the appearance the nose starts to protrude out the face lower down. Can see it in Benny.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

And so another qt comes to a close.

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

No, lad. Unless it's changed in the last 12 years, it's up to 16 that kids are meant to be in school (but keiran's (like yourself) often drop out earlier and it's somehow fine).

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

Sheridan Smith's gotten very fat, lads.

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

still lovely and jiggly

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

You're supposed to go to college until you're 18 or 19 depending on if you do 6th form.

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Pretty sure im a George but I forget how the name scale works. I just stopped going. High school is a waste of time

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

i've seen more jews with big lobes than none at all, but thats anecdotal
like i said, its not race specific and its pseudoscience to assume it is

John Scott
John Scott

t. £30 k a year at the most

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

tbh she reminds me of this lass who i could probably of had a family with if i want so much of a socially awkward retard

Chase Price
Chase Price

ulrika johnson
This fucking slag…

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

£30k a year is considered rich where im from.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

Used to fancy the arse off her but now she's an absolute unit.

Attached: 479fdb13300b08cc8fc2cd023bee6fe4.jpg (136.06 KB, 620x1063)
Attached: Sheridan-Smith-feat.jpg (636.25 KB, 2777x3702)

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

everybody in my shithole is poor so if i earn a lot in my shithole im rich
You can be on top of a mound of shit but you're still sitting on a mound of shit.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

she's a right dog now

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Did they discuss anything that episode other than Brexit and what age to start exams?

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

We're all sitting on the shit mound that is modern Britain.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Pretty sure im a George
Maybe if you'd stayed in school, you'd realise that you're a Keiran. Then, staying in school would perhaps negate your Keiranness. It's a catch 22.

high school
GET OUT.

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

you can get a blowie off a man, but its still getting a blowie off a man

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

I want to slap Jess Phillips with my cock smh

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

from thick to ick

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

what

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

You can be on top of a mound of shit but you're still sitting on a mound of shit

Did you copy that from Sadiq Kahn's memoirs?

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

my names not keiran though

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

Very few traits are 'race specific' in the way you seem to think, it's more or less common features and proportions, head shapes; there are whites with African like skulls and vice versa. Calm down, nolobes. Nobody is going to gas you.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Is jess phillips actually a tranny? She sounds like a teenage drug dealer lad.

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

clearly 100% nonce faggot stands up in parliament and says he is hiv+

CROMWELL I CALL ON YOU

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

ywn have a sosig and carlin' date with Sheridan Smith

Attached: 537286563-png.jpg (23.79 KB, 412x351)

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

She played Perry in that Harry Enfield sketch

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

your name IS george
Doxxxxxxt.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

It's like her tits migrated to the rest of her body

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

there are easier ways to identify jews is all im saying

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

being proud of having more of your toil tokens scalped by the taxman
Lad…

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

She was always gross and semi-chavvy tbh.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

meh you dont know my last name and I dont have social media. do your worst

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

Isabelle Oakeshott appears onscreen
instantly get a slight chub

Attached: 1a6edc95e0883c93b86617dff90ccd8b14b227ecc3624e1133814a2101a0facb.png (1.34 KB, 306x306)

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

that's right lad money is an oppressive concept used by the rich to control us proletariat.
RISE UP COMRADE

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

Alright, George Williams.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

I'm not into that sort of thing. Talk to SA about it.

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

no hard brexit mummy gf
smh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (334.53 KB, 635x541)

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

This based lad is giving more of his toil tokens to fund pakis having kids, based

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

mummy
She's a shit mummy, she can't produce milkies

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

inbred/lazy eyes
nose
hair
height

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

unwillingly contributing to a mechanised system of your own destruction is not smart, no matter how you square it you spaz

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

wtf i love labour now

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

William
oi u cheeky cunt u callin me posh ill 'ave yoo

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

Oakeshott's big milkers in profile

Xavier King
Xavier King

If Trump won't build the wall, why do you think the British racial identity can be saved, through politics?

David Flores
David Flores

Attached: doggo.jpg (16.18 KB, 768x298)

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

measuring jews by height
You're joking right?

David Johnson
David Johnson

ywn have the last Rolo to yourself when Sheridan is around or stop he toenails from nipping your calf in bed as she snores away keeping you awake.

Attached: de89928dc613955987e39cf5fb98c960df52bf7e355cd6037b2c60cc5591c914.jpg (88 KB, 408x439)

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

I was implying you were implying looking at penises, lad.

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

twitter.com/search?q=#TWelfie

The winning selfies will appear at the end of Andrew Neil's "This Week" broadcasting right now.
Supposed to show you reacting to Brexit.

Could try to get some memi ones on.

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

british
racial identity
What is this

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

Apparently being fat irons out the wrinkles.

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

>no sea cow

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

She is on This Week right now lad

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

He got it last night so all is forgiven.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

mummy isabelle

Attached: 2d81b94b8cb7e0afbd6baf86b96747eca63399c0535d250df137c8d2a3cdd1ca.png (96.73 KB, 294x286)

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

beat me to it

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (146.07 KB, 314x321)

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

Jess phillips is near the top of my list tbh, lad.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

do i need to get GCHQ on the line?

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

flood detected, post discarded
VietnamFlashbacksDoggo.gif

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Our taste is bad but we all share that bad taste, we are Zig Forums brothers in arms of bad taste

Attached: 1496373784253.jpg (85.18 KB, 1387x702)

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

< race doesn't exist

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.07 MB, 2000x1333)

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

actually that was me. he'd been missing them for weeks so I thought I'd step in and boost his moral. but it didn't work, smh

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

You need to have the TV in the background with This Week on

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

he thinks race and ethnicity are the same thing
he follows racialism invented by americans

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

I once posted a Pepe Twelfie
Epic

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Not unless you think my tasty thot list is a matter of national security, lad.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

he thinks race and ethnicity are the same thing
Who does?

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

milk

Attached: smug-pepe-moving-hand1-even-smaller-faster.gif (92.01 KB, 260x250)

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

So, you have a concept of national identity, however you will be targeted for being "white".

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Not unless you think my tasty thot list is a matter of national security, lad.
Good lad

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

my tasty thot list
lad I'm going to need a copy of that list.

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

*lays a mucus coated cocoon*

Attached: photo-jess.jpg (173.87 KB, 1200x720)

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

Other people are jumping on the race bandwagon so i may as well too.
If you lump all british people under "british" then people from fucking Gibraltar are part of the "british racial identity" you stupid cunt.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

jess phillips actually snarkily said 'good' when portillo said that the middle classes wouldn't vote for corbyn
She's the biggest retard going tbh.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

I am convinced that she was built in a factory to be as dislikable as possible.

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

jess phillips
That's it tbh.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

keeek I could see that, she would be up in the ducts and crawl out slowly and look through the grating then quickly hide when the lights came on

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

labour have been detached from the public for a while now, the disparity between their voters and MPs on brexit for example

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

Do you consider yourself British?

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

missed question time again

Attached: 68b6d83081ce22f4ad433986bf1f684dbeba0d423fbde815852f5cafd2b9451e.png (7.2 KB, 485x455)

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

it was shite again

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

over half the show was about brexit
it was a good episode tbh

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

last weeks was boring af

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Ulrika Jonsson

Attached: vic-rub.webm (103.2 KB, 624x352)

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

It's only good when there's a pretty lass who asks sexy tough questions.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

No i'm english, my nationality is british-english.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

Also the schism between the blairites (who at least had enough sense not to alienate the middle classes) and the mongoloids who support corbyn. I almost wish there was more reason for focus on the labour party because their completely shambolic.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

Which is more important to you?

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

they're* smh

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

Ah, he's from british-england. Nice.

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

Ethnicity.
Nationality is a war and propaganda tool.

Jason Long
Jason Long

Meh tbh. It tends to only be bants when farage or galloway are on tbh.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

british-english
not identifying as vid related
smh

Attached: anglo-saxon-english.mp4 (5.37 MB, 1280x720)

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Adrian Chiles getting the same treatment as Portillo

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

Do you consider the French to be of the same ethnicity?

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

Nationality is a war and propaganda tool
I really can't tell if you're baiting with all the wacky shite you come out with, lad.

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

Lad you're asking this to a lad that let a German trap suck his dick

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

London

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

paid*

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

there are tv commissioners who think there is a reason for adrian chiles to be on the box
Literally why?

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

sussexlad is hertslad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (12.37 KB, 447x378)

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

I'm not anglo saxon english my family has strong scottish/norse heritage and my last name is indicative of that.
Don't know don't care.
i'm wrong because reasons that i'm not going to go into

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

Merkel's plane made an emergency landing, sadly.

Carter Green
Carter Green

no highlights like this then?

Attached: beeb-racist.mp4 (1.66 MB, 426x240)

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

carney's pro-remain forecasts have been spun by brexiteers

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

Do you think most people who identify as English don't care about the question of whether or not the French are of the same ethnicity?

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

unfortunately not

Attached: Angelo-Rayner.mp4 (1.37 MB, 480x264)

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

Fucking danes bringing your gay over here.

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

should be careful to listen to minorities
Bit racist there Michael

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Don't be bitter that we raped you lot for a few hundred years
I think most people who identify as english barely understand the difference between a nationality and an ethnicity.

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

jess phillips endlessly pulling faces at every point portillo makes, as if she has any fucking rebuttal to any of it
Just fucking deck her, michael!

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Surprised you managed to breed given your collective proclivities.

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

t. french rape baby

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

Not even close.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

t. tranny rape victim

Aiden King
Aiden King

falling for blairite and tory spin

Corbyn has actually increased lab membership and support, including proportion of vote share at the last GE. What worries them is his appeal, as they love office., and the US, Israel and Saudi, who Corbyn would distance us from. There are more positives to Corbyn as PM than any prospective leaders of cons or lab, as some is more than none. If you buy the muh magic money tree argument from equally if not more incompetent cons, you literally base your opinion of economics on memmies and shit rhetoric rather than facts. Also it's about 25 years, or arguably longer, since cultural marxist social engineering set into the UK, and even May, whatever her private beliefs, has done nothing to reverse trends set by Blair and Cameron. Corbyn literally cannot do any more harm than is already done. He can only add slight silver linings. Not saying support him, I don't, but it's cringe inducing reading a post like yours.

Welcome to Zig Forums, newcuck.

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

We'll have to deport you clearly for being a filthy foreign invader.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

Reminder 23andMe cannot distinguish between German and French.

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

immediate and numerous replies
HARD LADS WHO TAKE THE BANTER

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

thinks I'm reading this shit

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

Attached: sea-cow.jpg (683.9 KB, 1200x1782)

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

ulrika johnson looks like she's been put through some sort of ageing app

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

Attached: 4b71a82396cbb16ae77c2a9c2b5c5f70b273d4d3ddce3f8058899e6e902adaae.jpg (38.93 KB, 614x668)

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

this

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

Sweden is compromised

Henry Long
Henry Long

you got a fuckin problem rocketjew? I'll snatch all of your fuckin birthdays

Attached: seagal.jpg (2.27 MB, 3000x2000)

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

someone make a new thread this one was terrible and filled with teen boomerism

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

Yeah well you'll have to chase the scrawny hapa up a shallow gradient seagal, I think he'll win that fight.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Meatloaf is dead

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

Anyone know where to find the previously unknown poems?

theguardian.com/books/2018/nov/30/unknown-john-donne-manuscript-discovered-in-suffolk

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

listen her young un. shut the fuck up

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

Attached: 1480278771152.png (11.04 KB, 645x773)

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

fooling people into clicking a guardian link

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

I'll find a different site.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

here lad
benjaminzephaniah.com/rhymin/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.63 MB, 1080x1440)

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Reminder this is a board firmly locked in a battle between the celto-brytonic benny stealers and the saxon master race. All pirates out.

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

Morrissey credits

Attached: 44d3c1787451cf1673bf3cfc0d14d1f3cd5ac18599a78371334d8e924f49b4b7.png (226.78 KB, 400x400)

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

t. boomer teen tory supporting William from cuckchan

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

this

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

starting archive autism again

Aiden White
Aiden White

why are they even here? are they not better off going to the brit threads on /pol/?

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

new thread needed

new thread needed

new thread needed

Attached: ae47f8beb39758c1a120f055dd3a1119e3c1164aa23eba85dbf7529fcc3429d8.png (121.34 KB, 496x457)

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

giving page views to the guardian
enabling them in any way
Not doing your part tbh

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

Attached: 1427738929038.jpg (10.48 KB, 375x375)

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Actually, it's the only link. I'll turn it into an image.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

implying I even clicked on it
Lad…

Attached: 1437403314-cd3bd281b7076e49484919ee0d325ba7-1038x576.jpg (58.6 KB, 900x900)

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Owning the libs by not giving them 5 page views

make one yourself

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

Attached: 78ecbd54e30f1cd7b0a0373911da27cdcb30c965f7b4cc8dca22db46dce0a41c.jpg (25.97 KB, 375x375)

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

oh hi NA

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Threash

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

Owning the libs by not giving them 5 page views
AT LEAST HE'S DOING SOMETHING, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE?!?!

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

40 year old tard baby

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

no, i'm too lazy, someone else has to do it

Attached: 1518966088720.jpg (35.47 KB, 369x387)

James Baker
James Baker

eh, text:

Unknown John Donne manuscript discovered in Suffolk

Found in a box, the 400-year-old volume is one of the largest handwritten collections of the poet’s verse and is expected to sell for more than £200,000

A previously unrecorded handwritten manuscript of John Donne’s poetry has been found in a box at an English country house in Suffolk.

Dating back 400 years, the bound collection was kept for at least the last two centuries at Melford Hall in Suffolk. Sotheby’s expert Dr Gabriel Heaton was on a “standard checking visit” to the property when he found it in a box with other papers.

“Nobody knew about it … It was tucked away in a corner, collected with loose archival material around the house and not identified as being by Donne,” said Heaton. “I opened the box and came across this astonishing manuscript, opened it up and thought, ‘Hang on, that poem’s by John Donne … hang on, that’s also John Donne,’ and quite quickly realised it was a very very special and significant manuscript. It was a wonderful and exciting moment.”

Donne, the 17th-century priest and author of some of the English language’s most enduring poetry, from the Holy Sonnets to his love poems, was described by Ben Jonson as “the first poet in the World in some things”. But his work was, with a few exceptions, not available in print during his lifetime; Donne preferred it to be circulated among what Sotheby’s called an “exclusive coterie”, in written form.
Read more

“Some of Donne’s poems are very erotic … Later in his life when he’s dean of St Paul’s you can see why he might not want racy poems circulating,” said Heaton. The newly discovered manuscript, he added, was “almost certainly put together during Donne’s lifetime. Fairly shortly after his death his poems were printed and once there were printed editions, the market for a manuscript collection like this disappeared.”

The Melford manuscript is one of the largest contemporary collections of Donne’s poetry to survive, and the only one of its kind remaining in private hands, according to Sotheby’s, which is offering it for an estimate of £200,000 to £300,000. Around 30 other scribal manuscripts contain Donne’s poetry, but “only a tiny handful, maybe three or four others”, feature as much poetry as the one found in Melford Hall, which contains 139 poems by Donne, from The Sun Rising to The Flea.
“It covers pretty much every genre that he was writing poetry in. There’s religious verse as well as epigrams, love lyrics, verse epistles. It’s one of the greatest collections of manuscripts by Donne,” said Heaton.

Little is known about the scribe who copied out the poems. They are likely to have been a legal clerk or similar professional, said Heaton, with the hand “very attractive, very legible to modern readers”.

But it’s not the completely impersonal hand of a professional medieval scribe, he added. “You can see it looks like it gets more hurried as you go through the manuscript – perhaps for understandable reasons when you’ve got this quantity of material to be copied. It starts to slant more to the right. It is still very carefully formed but there are signs of individuality there.”

A second hand has corrected the text throughout the volume, with extra poems by different authors added by new owners over time, including a series of six poems that are otherwise unrecorded. The original version of Donne’s poem The Bracelet, in the manuscript entitled Elegie, has the phrase “fantastique scenes” corrected to “fantastique schemes”. Elsewhere, the reviser “introduced non-canonical readings”, said Sotheby’s, including a revision of The Storm, where “some coffind in theire cabbins lie; equallie” is changed to “some lie in cabbins coffind; equallie”.

“Whoever was correcting really knew the poems,” said Heaton. “Almost certainly, what happened was that the manuscript was bound blank and then the Donne poems were copied into it, and filled about half the volume. Then a lot of additional material has been added, including a group of otherwise unknown poems, probably written by the very early owner of the manuscript. But we don’t know for sure. There are all sorts of tantalising hints in the manuscript about its early history.”

In 2017, an early manuscript by Donne – which included a scandalous academic joke that could have caused him trouble – was discovered in a trunk in the archives of Westminster Abbey.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

for (you)

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.16 MB, 1920x2398)

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.49 MB, 1920x1162)

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

isabelle>vikang