I am the spirit of gaming future, if you surrender this will be the gaming norm. (Pic related)

Don't let the beta bitches and the surrender monkeys to allowed this to happen.

Attached: very_traumatic.png (1277x976 99.09 KB, 580.38K)

just because you're an arch nigger doesn't make this Zig Forums related

Tell me about your rice

this game came out so long even rockcock64 has a video on it, and it wasn't new then

fuck off

That's not Arch, you don't have to be in Archfag to browse the Aur.

I didn't say it was new, I just said this would be the future of games.

Stopping people from creating what they want is the last thing I want to surrender.

Not a problem unless all games are like this. You know, there will always be something for everyone. What's wrong with people being able to play "experiences" if they want to? Anyway, this is a /v/ thread so sage.

Attached: 7b9ae438a0e7501486aefb5e781d9dd2b3ec471b41a075e1cff7dbc07e8744c3.png (450x276, 145.69K)

rpcs3 is the future of video games for me.

You don't have any power or influence to stop this from happening so it doesn't matter what you say about it. The industry will water it's self down until it's like movies are today but with more exploitative ways to get shekels.

Attached: hobbylife.jpg (2404x1260, 822.99K)

Why don't you start making your own?
I'm making mine, and it's taking time.

So, it's a point and click adventure game with little to no puzzles. Basically it's a slide show of random images and you play as a woman no less.

Maybe if you paid for your games, game makers would listen to you. Now fuck off back to >>>/v/

Can we create the splinter board now?

Shill.

There's >>>/byte/ I suppose

Set your own price!
in addition to the price we have already set for you

Attached: NO.png (251x221, 16.37K)

Report the thread you nogger

Just sage

fuk tags