SHUT IT DOWN

Could the government ban the use of Tor and crypto? Could they allow only a select few websites to operate?

Say it was going to happen tomorrow, what data would you hoard before they shut it down?

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org/docs/pluggable-transports.html.en
obfuscation.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I never used Tor, and don't care about it. I did download a shitload of 80's and early 90's computer and console emulators and roms though. I'm gonna keep downloading as many of them as I can find space for. Then if the entire Internet goes down, I won't really give a fuck.

No, the government uses Tor extensively and controls most of crypto.
They don't actually care about your onion imageboard since the current situation allows them to grandstand about free speech while always having the option to shut it down because of cp/terrorism/drugs and using it to their own ends attacking their enemies strategically with plausible deniability.

They would not shut down tor as they would shoot themselves in the back
Shutting down of VPN’s by tyranical goverments is what we have to worry about

Yes. A ban is a law. The government is very good at issuing laws.
No. They could certainly attempt to interfere with the operation of a given hidden service with targeted attacks, and it would depend on the dedication of that service's viewers and owners as to whether the service decides it's profitable to remain in operation.

With deep packet inspection and the systems those techniques undoubtedly feed into it is certain that as soon as you light up TOR the NSA knows what's happening. It's also reasonable to assume the government controls most of the nodes in the network too. Most users I know of simply use it as a way to avoid being data mined by botnet advertising companies and the government seems OK with this. If there is ever WWIII or some serious shit like simultaneous terror attacks like on 911 there is no doubt in my mind that TOR will be locked down along with the rest of the Internet. Until that happens it's just a comfy way of browsing without Google peeking up your ass hole.

In that kind of situation you need stuff like HAM radios.

Attached: heatmap.png (1230x728, 884.11K)

I only have access to internet once a week at most and then it's over Tor. I have everything I need on my local storage. If they got all the ISPs in my country to block Tor IPs I'd just find a way around it, probably it would be enough just to use the official obfuscation proxies, or put a VPN or simple socks proxy in front.

torproject.org/docs/pluggable-transports.html.en
obfuscation.github.io/

You want to use wifi instead?

Of course they could. Criminalizing the use of Tor with heavy jail time as a penalty would completely destroy the network since nobody would be dumb enough to risk it.

Face it lads, in 10 years you'll need a government-issued internet ID that will be linked to every account and everything you say on the internet. Enjoy imageboards while they last faggots

Fucking this.
This is shit that we have been warning people about for months.
Very soon, anonymity shall be no more. (((They))) won. (((They))) always win.
This is why we tell you all to not fight back. Because the end of freedom is inevitable, and eternal. We have nothing to live for anymore. Either start sucking government cock or take your own life. Do not fight back. Do not have hope. It's over for us, and everyone on this board who has seen the light will agree.

Attached: download.jpeg (300x168, 8.04K)

just fucking kill yourself

You first. Read , and realize that nothing good will happen ever again.

Go back to discord and stay there

I read it and realized nothing good will happen. Now you're free to kill yourself.
Don't worry, we're right behind you. Just take the first step.

This.

It's over. There's no hope anymore. There's nothing worth living for. Do you understand why even Bill Nye the goddamn Science Guy began pushing "Have sex with everyone, girls have dicks and men have vaginas"?

Do you understand what was once at stake? We aren't meant to be alive any longer. There's no more hope and no more joy to be found. The radiation is too intense, and our babies are born retarded. Most people are half-way sterile, and will only have deformed babies. If not the radiation from the wifi and other signals, then it's the plastics and other toxic material in the water and food.

We can no longer have babies that look like humans. Everything is over now. There are no longer children being born. Look outside. Where are they? They used to play, but now they are rare.

Humanity has gone extinct.

THIS! FUCKING ALL OF THIS!
Fucking finally someone drops the truth. Anyone who still has hope at this point is fucking cuckchan. There is literally one ending to our story, and it's a downward spiral to extinction, darkness, and doom.
You can not fight back. You can not speak up. You may only watch the downfall or take your own life. This is the only truth, and those who deny it need to go back.

HOPEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The air smells like poison.

Every breath is toxic and tastes like metal fumes. You can't drink the water in the rivers. You can't even eat fish from them anymore. The tap water in my city is toxic. I looked at it. I actually looked at it in a glass, and saw sharp shards of metal in it. I felt the shards, and they were seriously sharp, but very small. It pierced my finger skin slightly.

Is it from the pipes? Or is it there on purpose? And then I hear about fluoride and other chemicals in the water, and I just wonder what went wrong. Is it the Jews? That's what Zig Forums says. But surely not. It can't really be them. I always thought Sagan, Feynman, even fucking RMS, were cool people. But now I wonder who would do this. 1984, that classic book, went on about Big Brother. That was beyond mere accusations of Jews. The author there predicted we'd just do it to each other. That it was normal to destroy each other and do terrible, terrible things.

But why? I just wanted to have a family. But the children... They're born wrong.

The truth is dark. Women do not have sex or look for love unless they are on the pill. If a male human finds a female to rape that hasn't sterilized herself with hormone pills, the child will still be born wrong. Children are born gender-fucked, their parts are twisted and wrong, and have holes and protrusions where such things should not be. They have too many eyes, fingers everywhere, and their intestines are too long for their bodies.

Abortion rates are incredibly high. Women who defy the feminist programming, and desire to have a family, are dismayed at what grows inside them. My aunt is a nurse at a birthing hospital, and it is essentially abortion after abortion. Most pregnancies result in abortion, not because of some feminist desire to kill, but because the babies are completely mutant and Lovecraftian in their appearance. It is a dark world now.

I do not feel hope or joy when I look outside. I see men fighting over chained-up prostitutes, bashing each other with nail boards or metal pipes, as both desire a women who can't afford sterilization hormones. It's not that the men are monsters. These are working class men who have just enough money to be able to feed a child, and they fight for the only thing that gives them hope: The hope for a family. A sane, happy family where everything inside their house is alright, and there is peace and love and where they can believe that there is a brighter future.

But there is no hope for this future.

Do you ever question how many cities have simply gone black? A disease or toxic chemical transmitted via water pipes will simply slay a town or city, and it goes black. Para-military units rush in to purge the survivors, not out of malice, but to either end their bloated screaming, or to prevent news of the tragedy from leaking out into the world. That is how bad it is.

And so here I sit, gun in hand. I wonder if I should masturbate before I pull the trigger. I wonder if I should try to find something to smoke or drink. I wonder if I should ask someone if there is still hope. I wonder if any of my former friends are still alive. Suicide is not exactly uncommon. Where do you think all the people of the old internet went off to? You think they just made a happy family and don't bother to log in to say hello?

Hahah... This world is too dark. I'm tired. I'm just so tired.

Beautifully spoken, brother. This is information that all on this site should have widely accepted months-no-YEARS ago.
I will post this in every thread I can
I will remind them
I will make them accept it.
There is no hope. Suicide is liberation.

I'll help you out with that. And then I'll do it myself........it's all so dead, dark, desolate. No one must hope anymore.

ASHES AND ECHOES
HE WAS RIGHT

I was born in the time period after a certain chemical spill in my country. It's not as if I wanted to grow breasts and have this feminine face. I don't even have testicles that look right. Just little orbs, protruding from a wet hole. A front hole. My penis is where a clitoris should be. Should I have been born male? Or female? I honestly cannot tell. My tongue is too long. It should not be this long. I have too many organs inside me.

No doctor made this. And nature did not either.

Everyone my age is like this. Humans are no longer being born.

I cannot give birth, nor can I impregnate. I don't want to suffer, so I let myself get fucked and penetrated by whoever gives me food and shelter. My face is wrong. It is technically girly, and can be attractive, but not if there is too much light. My eyes do not sparkle with the joy of humanity, and they lack a certain brightness that the older generations of humans had.

The few other children that I grew up with joined Tumblr. We are not allowed on this internet. We are given the child-internet, which is constantly surveyed and monitored, with all software under complete control. There is no way to stop the propaganda. The propaganda is simple though. "You are fine how you are. Do not kill yourself until you are at least 30. Try to find love. It is ok to have sex with whoever is willing. You do not need to die yet."

I have too many intestines. I sometimes feel like I defecate out of two different wholes, as if there is a fork at some point inside me, and then it reconverges at my anus. There is also my front hole.

I do not want to live, but I also do not wish to die. Although I do contain life-preservation instinct, I do not see humans as people. I look at them and see mere objects. Things to be utilized. NPCs. I do not think that they are real people. The most despairing aspect is that this analysis does not include everyone. Some people are clearly people, and do have real minds. True humanity.

But most do not.

The chemicals are accumulating inside of you. Inside of all of us. The radiation damage is happening too fast to be repaired, and it damaged even the ability to be repaired. Genetic reparations are then performed incorrectly. It is grotesque. I look into a mirror, and I do not recognize myself as human, nor do I even appear to be a natural animal of this earth. It is a wrong thing. An abomination.

Your children will not be born as humans. They are stopping birth rates because of this. There is no reason to force abominations to exist. It is better to not be born at all. Don't you agree? It would be better if you were never born at all.

Do not have hope for a better future. Pray for extinction. Pray for the end. There is clearly no god, yet I still pray. Have mercy upon me.

THE FUCKING STATE OF HOPEFAGS

ITT: two samefags

denial

Pic related is you and these samefags

Attached: 1517884959424[1].png (224x216, 93.29K)

I'd write a script to scrape everything off mangadex

Sage because necro'd by blackpill nigger

We had a good run though lads. Hopefully we leave enough of the earth behind that a new form of life can evolve. One who will overcome what destroyed us, and reach out into the stars and achieve what we only dreamed of

Attached: 04161f4bf751087b7224b839b2e3f0b890f18c375481ecaf15ad902fe063a5ae.gif (442x250, 566.74K)

They present no heat?!?!?!!

this is satire right?

Wow this thread really got shat up.

If this happens anyone wanna start up a country in Antarctica?

Deep packet inspection doesn't break crypto, it just reveals it. However, if all ISPs for all nodes in a circuit were DPIing together and sharing the info, and the end site weren't HTTPS, it would be much easier to break. However, end to end encryption things like I2P that aren't for accessing the clearnet shouldn't have that issue as much.

Please, who is (((they)))? Also, do see that government internet IDs could become a possibility, however, Ill move to whatever country doesn't have them if mine gets them. Also, if you know so much about the future that you know there is no course of action you could take to change others actions to avoid this stuff. Also, privacy and internet freedom arent destroyed or effected by trans people, no one gives a shit really, the global pulsation is the biggest it has ever been. Birth rates need to shrink or it will be unsustainable. Get your eyes checked because I just saw a baby that looked human.
Feel like this is more of a 'you' issue than a human issue. Sure you're human? Really like the wording though, pretty good larp. I mean, a bit too dramatic and edgy, but its ok.
Seems more of a definition difference than anything, cause for me humans are by definition people.
Woah, what unit is that measured in? Didn't realise there was a standardised unit for how girly your face is.
The way we usually use better only works if we exist and can think, as it means the person saying it is better is more content in that situation. However, if you dont exist, there is no you to compare the happiness with, so, youd have to say better from the perspective of another person (who exists in both scenarios)

I won't argue whether you're right or wrong. But, don't you think that if you think that inevitable, isn't it actually worth to try and fight for it?

Please, write a book. That's Glukhowsky-level stuff, I need more of it.

Well, you can't start up a country in Antarctica, it's straight up illegal, as its officially a place solely for scientific research and civil usage. Sorry kid, no military or business stuff there.

Yep. We've got to think beyond our lifespans. If we won't accomplish our goals, let someone else do it. Reaching a point, where we develop a sentient, somewhat intelligent AI would be the first thing we need to do in order to let someone else continue what we started. Humanity is more stupid with every generation, that means in the future we won't be able to continue to do what we're currently doing, limiting our lives to mere... existence. Eating and sleeping, without any thought whatsoever. We developed because we needed something to help us reach that point. Now, when we've reached it and we're able to sustain ourselves while removing need for our intelligence and any positive perks whatsoever, the evolution starts removing them. Natural selection doesn't work either, so that means that genetically messed up people can have children, even more messed up than their parents.

Attached: metalhead.png (512x512, 1.87K)

the dumbification of humanity is being reverted. people are smart.
natural selection does work, it's just that (((some people))) try to (((ruin))) it
if humans develop into pure hedony, they could lose their intelligences. however...
humans develop into pure artistic potential, with tesla free energies: the intelligence never is lost, and we are free of slavery, etc. forever.

You're kinda right, but I still believe XX century was the peak point of general human intelligence. Currently, the difference between dumb and intelligent people is even larger. We have more of both groups. Dumber get dumber, intelligent get even more intelligent. And people in the middle tend to strive towards dumbness. What does it mean? Those which are currently intelligent are going to be extraordinarily intelligent, while most of the humanity will become idiots.

most of that "perceived dumbness" is because of the (((media's brainwashing))). if you taught the people to think, they would do so.

But due to (((media's brainwashing))) they lost ability of rational thinking, that means they lost ability to change their way of thinking, being unable to recover from it.

newly born children can be immunized to the (((brainwashing))) and thus never commit their parents's mistakes.