Frys Electronics is going out of business

Never seen so many empty spots in Frys Electronics and after talking with the help, Ive learned those spots stent getting filled.

LG and Sonos have both cut off shipments to Frys over nonpayment issues.

Looks like they'll be joining RadioShack soon. Sad.

Attached: 50th_amstrad_tapestapes.jpg (640x422, 104.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LHV9x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meh
shit prices anyways

Truly a shit thread OP.

The age of the middleman jew is coming to an end. All hail the era of lean distribution. All hail AMAZON.

There are two Fry's within an hour's drive from me. They both have this issue in low trafficked areas. Unless you have a link with solid info, I'm gonna have to call bullshit.

I actually like going out and buying what I need.

What I especially like is going to a store where the staff have expert knowledge. It's very rare that you can go to a big box store like HomeDepot, Best Buy, etc. and find an employee who understands the product he is selling.

Staff with expert knowledge? I haven't seen that for a decade.

Amazon is the middleman turbojew. They decrease prices below product cost to kill competition and once they have the monopoly they ramp them up. And they fuck with sellers on their own platform with dragon dildos too. They let you sell first and if they notice it sells well they establish their own brand place it on top in search results and let you rot. Then they go and make price demands and if you don't pay up they undercut you at a loss til you are dead.

The final result is a monopoly of the online market that can dictate prices and fleece you as they wish.

Good riddance

Circuit City, Radio Shack, CompUSA... it was bound to happen. So are the only 2 major US electronic retailers really Best Buy and Microcenter now?

No man, Amazon is totally based. They're on our side, they fight the jew. Amazon is just working to undermine the jewish mercantile monopoly.

Attached: 9267dc178270705d8111d95b15dd187a4ad49725904d6c2726c7649e6a3745de.png (540x300, 20.25K)

Others will still undercut them on price, the market always provides.

Theres a difference between sarcasm and bait, user.

HAIL BEZOS

What about MicroCenter?

How if they undercut the production cost?
If you are rich you can operate at a loss longer than anyone else. So you can kill any competition this way and then return to making mad profits overpricing.

Secondary once established as the sole plattform people go to you can keep the momentum regardless of being more expensive. There are cheaper shops than amazon arround but amazon is still gaining momentum because those small shops don't get the visibility.

a general problem, fewer and fewer gain control over the majority of the population

Attached: consolidation.jpg (900x2002, 827.49K)

Yeah, but that can literally be said for BestBuy or literally any other mainstream retailer in a similar scope.

Basically we are trading away all our local Jewish chain store owners for one massive uberkike in Seattle.

I've noticed this is a chiefly American phenomenon. Why do Americans get emotionally attached to retail franchises?

Attached: ameribear remembers loss of cultural heritage.jpg (1024x1024, 343.64K)

Look up "brand identity" and all the brainwashing built around it.

It's not just consumerism, but even working for a company. My friend works at a fortune 500 country (at a very low level position) and he acts like it's a sports team or some shit, or even an extension of his family. He gets very tribal about it, and gets mad if you mention competing companies, which he always disparages. All this loyalty for like $12/hour.

You say even like working for a company is less of a reason to be loyal than purchasing items from them. How else is he going to act?

We have nothing else. We're disconnected from European culture, and we destroyed the cultures that were already here. Our religions are just another brand, as evidenced by the fact that so many of our churches are indistinguishable from big-box stores or strip-mall retail outlets, except for the signs. Our women murder their unborn children in droves and divorce their husbands. The vast majority of American internet traffic is Netflix and Hulu. Most of the rest is Facebook and Instagram. At the beginning of the republic, Americans were citizens. Now we're consumers. That's a telling change. We're now a population whose function is to consume, to take things in. It's no wonder so many of us are obese.

There used to be regional cultures in the USA though. I guess there still is a tiny remnant of that in a few places, like say New Orleans. But mostly it has been obliterated by thousands of miles of franchises, strip malls, and such that are identical no matter where you go.

New Orleans is the way that it is because the scum of the earth live there. Nobody wants to set up shop in a place where they will be robbed every day. If that's your thing, I'm sure you would like Detroit too.

Chicago, New York, LA, and others also have crime, but no culture. And a bunch of white people live in or around there to boot. So it's not about crime really. It's just the way it happened.

All the more proof that (((they))) always win. Hopecucks BTFO again.

Frys used to be really good, but I notices around 5 years ago they started carrying lower and lower quality Chinese brands for smaller electronic items like USB peripherals and coax cables, that's when I stopped going. I literally bought a coax cable from them for the end of it to just fall straight off, we're talking that bad of quality. I imagine they weren't having any financial troubles back then yet so I can only imagine they are dying from their own mistakes of racing to the bottom with lower quality inventory. They deserve to go out if that's the case. It probably only got harder for them to keep up after the tariffs hit

Attached: 503f01703102ff913f52d2489252b1bbd4f0fd22acfe966b45cc8a7132dea744.jpg (480x358, 26.29K)

Microcenter is really good, they basically took over from Frys, its likely they were also partially responsible for their death.

Are you a southern country bumpkin? All of those places have more culture than New Orleans.

He just gets all of his knowledge of these places from Zig Forumss cherrypicked articles lad

Have you been during Mardi Gras? Ever tried their seafood? Listened to Cajun folk? Probably not. The South is the last place with tangible culture in the US.

never forgotten

Attached: TheWiz.jpg (1280x960 60.16 KB, 274.87K)

why do you stupid amerifats think this is so bad?

Attached: 3598508909_fdceca6efc_z.jpg (480x640, 122.07K)

This part doesn't actually happen. In America when an American franchise disappears it just gets replaced by an even larger American conglomerate and the corporatism of America continues

American has no meaning anymore, since most of these companies are multinationals with shares traded on exchanges catering to an international market. Also, what exactly is an American these days. It could include fags, niggers, spics, and all kinds of filth that has crept in since the (((Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965))) was passed.

You have no right to say wither or not America has meaning, you're just a retarded Zoomer from Zig Forums. Your only experience of the USA before 164 is pop culture and news articles cherrypicked from history and you dogma coaches and status quo masters maintaining an echochamber.

Attached: f21158f687dcc2bb2f3711bf21cfa9e1e09ca429425f8e7769d903f539c3606f.jpg (416x1116, 76.44K)

You should probably just delete the post and correct all the grammar mistakes you made. Perhaps the second time around, you'll also remember to form a valid argument.

I could've sworn the BO disabled post deletion on this board
I'd rather be transparent about my mistakes tbh

Do the PC techs at Fry's actually know their shit? They have those white lab coats, so I presume they can custom-solder alarm clocks for me and such.

Amazon doesnt have that many integrated circuits for sale on their site. Sad!

Need and want fulfillment. Less noticeable with small businesses (although worse for the country), but say your family has a few businesses you use with regularity. For Christmas, you go to Sears and Toys R Us to shop. After sporting events with the kids, you go to Dairy Queen as a treat. In the summer, you go to a specific amusement park. There are even products you prefer. Like Lemon-Lime (green) Kool-Aid. Banana Quik.
Then one by one, the products are gone, and the businesses disappear. What are you going to do now? Go to Wal*Mart for everything? Their selection is garbage. They carry barely three brands of anything, and fuck all variety within those brands. Amazon is shit, too, always trying to jew people into consumerism by pushing Prime on you to save $5 in shipping costs each of the five times a year you may reluctantly use the site. Both companies act as a storefront for jackoffs from all over, too, so goo luck exchanging some defective garbage you get in the mail.

Umm yes. Why would I choose to go to three separate stores when I can go to one. Even if the selection is mediocre. My time is valuable sweetie
Lol no, just no hun. Amazon is a fucking godsend and has saved me thousands in shipping costs with prime. In fact it has the best shipping prices online only behind say aliexpress but that's due to the chinks third world shipping agreement. And guess what? Use Alexa to get like 5% off each purchase. Nu/tech/luddites are a fucking joke. I've spent 25k on Amazon in the last year alone and I didnt pay a single cent in shipping costs lol. Also just bought into the smart meme and hooked up my house with smart plugs, smart lights, and smart locks all sent from Amazon. Arrived at my house in three days. Zig Forums was wrong. The botnet feels good.

gr8 b8 m8
Capped. Pretty awesome. Almost fell for it.

Attached: amazon bait.png (374x400 31.75 KB, 95.73K)

(((they))) always lose. (((they))) are dead.== ==(((blackpillers))) are cured and healed. If that is impossible, (((blackpillers))) are destroyed.
We are Free, Sovereign, Divine Beings.

It's the demoralization AI bot again-> >1007526

It looks like that you got it backwards. Were you looking for ?

In other words, the demoralization AI bot is . I am moralizative.

yes, though it's probably both by now, given the lack of real anons on this site.

From the AoC leaderboard, we have about 9-10 anons. Everyone else is just an NPC.

no nigger, the age of small business is coming to an end, the age of corporatism is beginning

A lot of loyalty for a hired drone!

I went to Fry's first time in my life recently. Top tier electronics store tbh, had a great selection. They had some nice mechanical keyboards you could try out and I ended up buying one. For things that you're gonna see or hold/feel in your hands buying in store is a superior experience, too bad many stores stock only shit products.

The staff though was godawful. Everybody was like a neckbeard meme irl and I say that being a neckbeard autist myself, but at least I try to make an effort at basic communication. They were also inattentive, stood around in groups and talking to each other instead of helping customers. I have every sympathy for retail wageslave not giving a fuck, but from a management perspective I wonder if this is the reason they're failing.

That image says nothing about the sites in 2007. The 2014 traffic is made up by people who weren't on the internet at all in 2007 and vastly outnumber them. As for the 2007 sites and users, who knows.

IMO it's just that in America you have a lot of competition, most companies are trash. When you do find a company that has better than average products/service, it's nice because you can stop taking gambles with the trash. But then they close and you have to start searching all over again.

Amazon is nice in terms of distribution and painless ordering process. No more dealing with retarded reps in stores, wandering through aisles trying to decipher poor product packaging, waiting in line at cashier. No having to drive to the store when it's open. Of course if it was half a century ago the store trip was a pleasant experience in its own right, but nowadays most stores force you to interact with subhumans. It also helps that with prices online and easily sortable/aggregatable, shitty pricing problem is largely solved.

The big issue with Amazon as a service is catalog bloat. I guess the logic is to let everyone compete and let the best product win, but the selection has grown to overwhelming scale. The reviews are full of fakes and idiots and info pages, names or categories are poorly written. You search for a USB cable on Amazon and get literally thousands from as many cookie cutter chink merchants. Why? How many ways are there to make a USB cable? What Amazon should do is first of all get rid of all the retarded shit nobody in their right mind would buy like gold plated monster cables, then pick the best out of reasonably priced and non-defective products and stock only that. If you search for USB cable your options should be: 1ft, 3ft, 10ft. Not one thousand generic brands with dubious quality and no reputation to go on. Amazon Basics is a nice attempt but firstly the basics version is shittier than competing products half the time, and second they're too slow at rolling them out.

I think the Amazon killer shopping site of the future will probably have a feature that hides me-too products, and only shows you the handful of best contenders from a crowded category.

Probably because of our consumerist culture and the fact that we like brands. All of this combined with amazon being an awful company.

4 hedge funds own all American corporations. They got the money from the 2008 bailouts, plus the zero percent interest is a defacto yearly allowance to buy more and more stock while giving up nothing. These hedge funds are going to cartelize the entire economy if they aren't stopped. They will kill your favorite brands to do it. Consumer quality should always be going up towards the event horizon, never worse. Its all happening on purpose. Mere greed can't explain this.

>Mere (((greed))) can't explain this.
you just have to look closer, the patterns will reveal themselves

no shit, Zig Forums

Attached: chock_board.jpg (670x501, 46.3K)

I know you don't actually believe that deep down. If you do, then God help us all

What use would biracial genderqueer millenials have for those anyways? Just like, install an app hehe.

>its just a mere (((coincidence))) goyim! (((we))) didn't cause market interference to create an economical depression which will only benefit (((us)))! your just delusional!

Attached: 213cd2aab1d7e3e685f16caa231f262ad5f93bfb6bcb2ab56b314893066f3034.jpg (1440x1080, 27.11K)

I know this may be hard to believe because Zig Forums rotted your brain, but what if I told you Jews are actually not supernatural beings that are able to bend reality to their will like you retards imply and its more likely you cherrypick them to fit your fabricated view of the world through confirmation bias?

Attached: jews-in-space.jpg (1000x600, 201.19K)

you don't have to be "super-natural" to do any of those things, what you DO have to do is be a greedy deceptive hateful yid.

You do realize with usury, the other party typically has to actually agree to receive said loan right?

and this is where the deception bit comes in, it can work in two ways, first way is lying to them and saying "ITS A GREAT DEAL GOYIM!" and taking their money that way, or way #2 by fucking with the economy to the point where you need a loan just to get a cheap used car, let alone a fucking house which is already overpriced due to inflation and other things (see: boomers) and since they don't want to be homeless or unable to get to work they don't have much other choice, and so they are in a sense forced to take the "offer".

That doesn't make it more moral. Loans are an okay idea, but they're overused by people who don't know what the fuck they're doing and end up destroying their lives/country.

You can't really decieve someone into accepting a loan. Money is clearly being offered for interest. This isn't exactly a new and easily obfuscated concept

Using loans to exploit people isn't anything new either.

yes we know, that is why it is so well known, and how we also have a list of 1000 long of all the times jews were "expelled"
archive.fo/LHV9x
but of course, as with all untermensch, you kikes never learn

also another way you outed yourself is how you type
jews always type and talk in an accusatory manner
such as
take notes newfags

OP is not a faggot. Was just at the Palo Alto Frys. LOTS of empty shelves... isle and a half of xbone... anime section replaced by Adam Sandler shit that does not sell. Methinks Frys is dead store walking.

also another way you outed yourself is how you type
jews always type and talk in an accusatory manner

???

Everybody who talks in an accusatory manner is a jew

fuck off jew

Why should we care if idiots rek themselves? If anything, it's a reason to get into the loan business.

Implying it's just usury you yids engage in. Coin clipping, insider trading, snake oil, blood libel, poisoning the wells...