Where the heck do I go to buy a burner phone?

Where the heck do I go to buy a burner phone?

Attached: 11245536342.JPG (599x617, 50.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9ZB_m6_2QQ&list=PLgq9QV6eyNTgbFirTPFrEfvxegY5kv-5m
youtube.com/watch?v=xjPzM0ebraw
televisioncatchup.co.uk/24-hours-in-police-custody/series-7-episode-2-the-kane-line-234104
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everywhere. If you wanted to buy a burner phone that doesn't require your ID to buy it, that's only a little more difficult.

care to share how?

Just say no! If they give you guff tell 'em you don't have ID and never needed it to vote. Then ask 'em if the security in buying a prepaid really should be higher than to vote?!

I am 99.999999% sure you can buy a $29 phone and card with minutes at Walmart with just cash.

Swap meets, garage sales and pawn shops. On an average day I could score a cookie tin full of nokias for $5-10.

I own one and 3 backups. They'll never catch me.

Attached: 1524381188699.jpg (850x776, 261.89K)

If you are in the southern part of the USA, I'd suggest either the Dollar General or Big Lots style discount stores. You can usually pick up a phone at big lots for 10 to 20 bucks.

But where do you get the sim cards without showing ID?

They'll catch you whenever you use it. By its nature, the cell phone network tracks your specific location whenever it's connected.

If there's one thing that Pajeets are good for, it's selling you stuff without checking ID. I'm in my early 20s and I've been buying cigarettes and beer from the same dothead's corner store since I was 15, without any form of ID. The guy doesn't even know my first name. In Southeast Asian culture, currency is king, and if you make a substantial ($20+) purchase late at night or early in the morning, there's never a single question asked. And as usual, people are the weakest links in any chain of security.

But this may be illegal depending on where you live. Please don't follow my bad examples. Never violate US law under any circumstances.

Do you violate children?

Do you glow in the dark?

Attached: _0.png (360x262, 190.32K)

You ask this despite it being one of the easiest things in opsec to figure out?
Just buy cheap phones that take minute cards to make calls.
Pretty much any will do, basically. once you used it up, toss it.
It's trash now and you shouldn't use it.

Kiddie fiddler detected

Whatever you say, CIA nigger. Calling me a pedo won't make me stop using Coreboot and disk encryption.

Slip the cashier a fiver, tbh. Nobody in retail actually checks cameras and in most cases your managers are lying about footage going back to corporate.

Wow, every single time. It's like clockwork.

I live in slavic 2nd world country where we have local outdoor markets where old people sell their bio beets and whatnot, and there are a few old peeps selling old phones for like 6$ american which isn't really a lot in here.

You could buy from ebay or aliexpress?
maybe letgo or some other app for local selling?

ur fugged

why not just use VOIP lol, dummy

What show was this from, (((google))) didnt say

I know right. Cradle robbers everywhere.

Hello glow in the dark. No.

Wonder over Yonder iirc

-go to walgreens
-grab phone-in-a-box tracfone p.o.s. from shelf
-check it out and pay for it

was that so hard?

Something easily defeated with removable batteries.
Something easily defeated by destroying or hiding a phone well enough.
Something that doesn't exist with paper money.

I was at my local pawn shop about a week ago looking for a router. these two guys sauntered in and wanted to pawn a cell phone. The lady behind the counter said that they don't take cell phones. I said that I'll buy it. We went outside. They asked for $25.00 but I literally had only $15.00, so we made a deal. Now I have this tracphone registered to some drug-addicted and befuddled person and I will keep it. mine. Keeping the sim card in it too.

So what you're saying is if you don't want to be tracked, you don't use the phone? Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Find someone to go to the shop for you, to buy it. In the UK a LOT of cases I've solved was because of retards going into shops buying loads of sim cards and phones at one time to help them with there crimes. The amount of information Encase 8 can extract from smart and dumb phones is ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9ZB_m6_2QQ&list=PLgq9QV6eyNTgbFirTPFrEfvxegY5kv-5m

youtube.com/watch?v=xjPzM0ebraw

televisioncatchup.co.uk/24-hours-in-police-custody/series-7-episode-2-the-kane-line-234104

This was the example I was trying to give.

What do you mean by glow in the dark ?

Wow, what are you?, some sort of criminal?

People who work for the CIA.

Nothing wrong with having privacy away from authority.

lmao what kind of commuist shithole do you live in?

if you don't know how to anonymously buy a phone, you can steal it from a shop or person

I violate my lil daughter in her lil holes

haha don't be a cuck! fuck US law. fuck US president Donald Trump. fuck US Police

only slaves follow law

you need internet and IP address to use VOIP
if you use VOIP with Tor it's still bad, they will know when you are online on the VOIP (and when downtime) so can easily check who connects to Tor network at the time, and who loses Tor connection when your VOIP gets offline

VOIP with Tor could work but only if you connect to VOIP when you want to make call. so you won't be able to receive calls

You're confused if you believe that you have privacy with a cell phone. Even with a burner phone that has no paperwork to you, you still cannot have privacy.

You are a complete idiot, you aren't capable of reading and understanding the topic of the thread.
The burner phone is a phone that once you use and you only have a few minutes to use it you crush it and throw it away.

Actually burning it would be if you were stupid enough to get evidence all over the phone, thus preventing the Gestapo from napping you.

The very act of having the phone turned on means evidence is being recorded about the location of the phone. In addition to this, your conversation is also being record for every second it happens. You can use a cell phone as much as you wish but you can never have any privacy when you use it.

This type of idiocy would be depressing if I didn't expect it.

Look up on the magical interweb uses for a burner phone.
Not going to bother holding a short class on why a burner phone might be necessary.

I'm not saying don't use a burner phone. I'm saying don't expect privacy with a cell phone. It's that simple.

I will throw you a bone. You can now Buy pouches that are as close to RF radiation impermeable that when you stick something with a transmitter in it GPS phone bands Wi-Fi you can't detect it within a few feet. Stick your normal phone that you know is tapped in the bag it disappears from the grid, move randomly many miles, pull out your burner phone from an RF Shield bag turn it on make the call you need to make, smash the phone, move to a new area retrieve your tapped phone.

This is a very simple example. They may be able to piece together that it might have been you or was probably you, But unless you do something stupid it will only be conjecture.

burner phone can be useful if someone wanted to make false bomb alarms
false bomb alarms are expensive for government and people
so it seems evil, right?

How much control google have over the android?
flood detecited

Might as well kill yourself