Chinese scientist to be hung for creating genetically modified people

archive.fo/ZECPa

Attached: 6635490-6565875-He_Jiankui_speaks_during_an_interview_at_a_laboratory_in_Shenzhe-a-1_1546879105238.jpg (633x422, 43.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irl.cs.ucla.edu/papers/right-size.html
carnewschina.com/2018/09/27/new-chinese-suv-has-a-hot-japanese-schoolgirl-for-holographic-assistance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah right. Moral outrage doesn't exist amongst ant people, he'll be taken away to work in a more secretive facility.

So now we can start fucking all we want? Hell yeah.

lol no, Confucianism is so moralistic, bureaucratic, and sniffling that it is partially why China never industrialized until now. However China is seeing a neo-confucian revival so, expect them to be huge moralfags.

Attached: 9834jh98j3948gj3948j.png (236x196, 32.36K)

He also half-assed the genetic editing. Bet 5 dollars that why he's in house arrest rather than the ethics. (shamefur dispray)

Good, AIDS is the only thing keeping the nigger hordes at bay. Imagine if they got their hands on those two slit-eye sluts.

Gook please, put down Quotations of Chairman Mao. They struggled to innovate because they secluded themselves away from white people.

See, he is not being charged for any human rights violation. More likely than not, the government pressured him to develop some secret military project and he won't or can't, so he's going to face some "unfortunate difficulties".

Was he trying to engineer GMO turbo-whores?

Attached: turbo hooker.jpg (900x600, 46.55K)

that is just a phase, the end goal is cat girls who always remain at 5ft tall and are programmed to call you senpai and take care of you

White people didn’t do shit until the enlightenment when we through out morality and fully embraced scientific progress and the march of modernity no matter the cost.
lol I’m probably whiter than you, Mutt

Good, execute and burn everyone involved.

Attached: tucker.jpg (640x480, 41.42K)

They deliberately killed Confucianism themselves with the cultural revolution.

Xi is intent on reviving it.

Yeah, let's just forget about the Empires of the Greeks and Romans.

It's china, they'd probably engineer their daughters into dogs and eat them

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (328x396, 165.42K)

Nigger, mutt, cuck.

They were, just like the Iberic was white. This is why Spain and Portugal went from massive empires that conquered the globe to pitiful poorfag nations. They got moor'd. Same with the greeks, too much kike admixture throughout the ages.

Very white, and even more so back then. Blonde hair was very common in Greece, the reason for the darker complexion of today is owing to Ottoman occupation.

Xi is intent on making something new and slapping the Confucianism label on it. It's a PR campaign for the global stage.

Look h'White to me.

Attached: Antonius.jpg (300x285, 28.35K)

Yeh sure. All I said is that your people are immoral, why get so angry? You are. Just focus on being ruthless and enjoy the nigger free life as our western nations crumble to dust.

Attached: gook2.png (778x763 47.66 KB, 230.55K)

Oh, indeed.

Attached: etruscan-tomb-mural-wall-painting-tomba-dei-leopardi-tomb-leopards-tarquinia-2.jpg (600x191 20.12 KB, 38.54K)

Sort of. One is a soulless clone of the original, after she was chimerized by her father, and euthanized by the series' antihero.

TECHNOLOGY

More importantly, when will they put Lulu and Nana to the test? I'm guessing they have to be at least 5 years old or so, before they can physically accept a pozzed load. HIV has a six month incubation period, so it's no good if the girls die from having their pussies ripped open.

so where r lula & nana now?? dead?? wondering if this was fake news or the chinks actually managed to achieve this feat!

If I remember correctly the mother has HIV so if they don't have it they have already passed the test.

Is this the Chinese strategy for colonizing Africa? Remove the AIDS concern and impregnate millions of negresses?

Might as well remove niggers.

Attached: africa-rangers ebolachan, malariasama and aidsan.jpg (960x640, 70.95K)

Soon enough the Chinese won't want to run their sweatshops anymore. Chiggers will be the stop-gap solution until A.I. can catch up for all manual labor jobs.

It's as fake as the doctor that can perform head transplants.

Attached: overman in disgust.jpg (210x255, 8.45K)

Wonderful thing about China is that since bribery and corruption are what make the country go 'round, just about anyone can be charged with these the moment they become inconvenient.

Bwahaha you think that would stop them? They will just rape an albino baby to "cure" teh AIDS.

So how long until we have to worry about some chinese furfag irreparably fucking up the human genome in an attempt to make his shitty fan fiction real?

Hello sargoy, didn't expect to see you here.

They're just going to pick one of the 1.5 billion people that look exactly like him to hang for the public and he's going into a military facility to design humans to be resistant to bullets or at least chemical/biological warfare.

Nice mound of pussy would be awesome to fuck it and her mouth in that position

dystopia here we come

Thank god he got hung. Can you imagine if the kikes got a hold of a cure for the POZ? There'd be no way to control the gay population then.

this is why i am not really that against genetic experiments that help people,
any scientists out there can get something similar done without anyone knowing is a fucking hero
but if you kill someone or destroy their life you deserve death penalty

This is the kind of thinking that people had about radioactive mutants becoming superhumans or some shit.
Nature might fuck people with genetic conditions but we are so fucking impatient that some chinese guy could easily doom humanity.

he just cured AIDS and HIV genetically you dumbfuck
have some respect

lol no

White = Anglo. When will the Jew, Slav Amerimutt combo with a side of Black learn this.

go away shitposter

HIV doesn't necessarily pass on the kids. If I recall correctly, it only passes on the kids 100% of the time druing lactation, which is why they recommend not breast feeding your kids if you have HIV.

They absolutely did kill various cultural traditions (which were retarded) but Confucianism is core to their entire world view which is obvious at even a glance.

Aka illnesses only caught by degenerates fucking like beasts. STDs are the best thing ever invented by god.

You're a bit too cocky to be the rape babies of Vikings. Sure beats being the rape babies of Spaniards, that's for sure...

So now that degenerates are no longer auto-purged by nature, do we have to do it ourselves? And how would that be accomplished?

right wing death squads

I'd be in for that. Sadly I am too beta for this stuff.

We must invent advanced human beings by using gene modification technology!

>Chinese scientist to be hung
user, you mean hanged. Chinks don't get hung.

hong

Of course they are hung. And hong, hang, and ...

He's also probably selling them to LoLita Market

Sigh

Maybe I can rape her and impregnate her!

When do you think genetic procedures may be permitted to advance society?

Attached: 7edf828d241bfb10a7f0f51af2682de35af0dcc3.jpg (632x459, 101.3K)

Hopefully never.
If we can't write bugfree computer code, imagine the horrors produced from buggy genetic code.

It's China we're talking here, they can easily solve the reliability issue by increasing the number of upgraded chinks. What are the odds 1 billion of them will all fail at the same time?

Attached: from_nigger_to_chinks_in_30.mp4 (426x240, 2.2M)

We can though. It's just that people don't want to. They care very little about correctness.

Yeah. I don't trust a chink more than I could throw him.

got any examples to back that up?

Attached: pan-immunity virion.png (500x669, 377.26K)

artificial insemination is not a viable reproduction method
it create to many defects so in a bunch of generations humanity would be fubar

UwU? OwO

I bet a non-gmo boi like you wouldn't dare say that to the 9'6 tall GMO human with biceps bigger then you're head

Although impressive in size, that'd be an incredibly weak human.
irl.cs.ucla.edu/papers/right-size.html

Shocker.

Horseshit.
A) The bugmen don't use gallows, they have roving execution RVs.
B) The bugmen have no typical moral restraints such as Christian mores common in the West.
C) The bugmen have plainly and publicly stated for decades now they intend to be at the leading edge of genetic research, which means literally no-holds-barred while they do science!

Engineering genes that cause degeneracy out of humanity.

He has created superpredator whores. Humanity as we know it will be wiped out in 250 years.

kys and gtfo

you mean Bestune T77 anime SUV?

New Chinese SUV Has A Hot Japanese Schoolgirl For Holographic Assistance

carnewschina.com/2018/09/27/new-chinese-suv-has-a-hot-japanese-schoolgirl-for-holographic-assistance/

Attached: bestune-t77-1-768x535.jpg (768x535, 48.8K)

Why do they keep calling the Victorian era illusion of "Pepper's Ghost" a hologram?

I really love these kind of technologies! We must make new generation of human beings! Smarter, stronger, more beautiful! And we also have to modify ourselves!

Absolutely. Genetically engineered catgirls are the future and China is leading the way.

THE PERFECT THOT

Would make use of if I didn't know the thing in the pic was covered with the semen of 1000 men and countless STDs.

It is.

Chinese scientist did nothing wrong.

(Neither did Hans Reiser)

proof?

I really want a genetically modified loli girl sex slave!

Imagine a roastie whose vagina never becomes like roast beef, and with a self-healing hymen

Add a un-prolapsable rectum and she would be unstoppable

DER UBERTHOT

hey the freecities thread is that way

Sorry you can only have a catgirl when Chinese will make one.

This. Plus even if DNA is completely mapped, there may be secondary functions or effects that are still unknown and we might fuck something up by removing what we believe is just an HIV doorway protein.

Like everything China makes, they will probably be cheep to buy, but break after a year.

Good thing it’s the Chinese doing this, and not us.

WHEN AM I GONNA GET MY OWN CLONES, I'VE GOT SO MUCH SHIT TO DO AND THERE'S NOT ENOUGH OF ME TO GO AROUND

Attached: free_shrugs.gif (200x200, 494K)

What could possibly go wrong?

Headline doesn't exist anywhere in the article text.
The Chinese don't hang people. They shoot or lethal injection them.
OP is a ph@9907

mfw this is spoilered
but this is not

wtaf

Attached: dafuq-android.gif (600x366, 822.37K)

I really want a Japanese loli girl waifu!