Internet communities

where the people on the internets communicate these days? and what kind of people are on each community?
examples:
-imageboards (8ch, 4ch, nanochan, others)
-reddit
-facebook
-discord groups
-irc

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qMZaRMX
nbhcaocqy3o6hanixbw3hntumbs4rliggenai6cncd5duwxki3xcaryd.onion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only use places where I can use Tor and no javascript. Even imageboards these days are botnet. Zig Forums is a botnet and doesn't allow me to post images or threads on most boards. Any other places for me? Or how to be safe with javascript?
I am being discriminated and cut from human communication. Why do leftist governments allow this to happen? Why won't SJW defend me and my right to non-botnet communication with humans?

it's much easier to get fat than fit.

Attached: 1491547639404.png (600x849, 566.29K)

???

Outside, where the chicks are.

Donald Trump looks yummy. I wanna fuck him!

Post-op transgender version Trump! Or at least being a cross-dresser!

Absolute nigger-tier technology

Other than that, anything that's usable through a text interface is okay.

discord.gg/qMZaRMX

Attached: jagergood.png (600x600, 746.7K)

so nothing except IRC?
but IRC is a botnet, it blocks Tor

tbh it is, when all sites these days use proprietary javascript it turns into a situation where they are actively disrespecting personal freedoms.

Zig Forums community - Ted Kaczynski, Terry A. Davis, and their followers

It's really hard to determine what kinds of people use those platforms as in one platform different communities may sprung up.

I guess a more appropriate question would be: What makes people choose these platforms over the other.

Attached: 1461491997017-0.png (460x276, 95.67K)

Reddit is often at the top of search results for tech. It maybe pozzed to shit but it does have content and if you just want that there it is.

Facebook is used universally so people naturally gravitate there. Unless you have a reason not to be, you're on facebook these days. It's replaced the telephone in how normies communicate (but they use phones to do it). They get recommended communities so they get a bunch of what they like in one place. It's also full to the brim of pajeets and gooks who push numbers through the truth even though their posts amount to "Where da white womyn at". Facebook becomes even more insidious because it works at a local level. People start using it to discuss local events exclusively so you get on or you have no idea whats happening around you.

Discord is easy to set up a room and have all the features a modern chat room wants. All it lacks is a sync youtube videos option and it's an all out media package for most "tech savvy" people. This has been made even worse by everyone and their dog making a discord channel to build a "community" around themselves.

Google plus was one of the better community sites because it was so unknown for the most part. The hobby communities there was almost exclusively male and full of passionate people who were looking for a community. The others are much more casual and easy to discover so took the brunt of the casual invasion.

People under 50 don't use facebook anymore, they use a myriad of messaging apps, instagram, and twitter

When will your kind fucking die ?

Attached: 1539624856085.png (258x334, 55.58K)

For general chatting? Sure. But for finding local events like parties? Facebooks stuff the place to be for that.

nbhcaocqy3o6hanixbw3hntumbs4rliggenai6cncd5duwxki3xcaryd.onion
Active around 20UTC, although there are people on earlier sometimes. Made by /cyber/.

this. also theres often printed ads in many places for those and they even announce them in local magazines that get sent by normal mail so theres no reason to use the botnet

closed tab after reading this

Degenerate.

We really really love children. CP is a kind of arts!

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES
The first point that you need to note is that Whites were historically a great civilization. I don't deny that, after all, they controlled over 3/4 of the world at some point.
The second point that you need to note is that Asians are autistic bug-people with no empathy. No empathy = less societal progress since they let people die randomly despite their worth to society.
The third point that you need to acknowledge is that white people have lost any and all traits which made them a powerful and superior race. You NEET-Sock larpers take achievements from the last great men in NS Germany and attempt to make them your own. You haven't done shit. White people are 100% jew controlled, and this isn't because the jew is particularly powerful. This is because white people are emotionally weak. Why? Whites have been undergoing severe devolution over the past 100 years. The two jew-induced world wars killed off entire generations of strong, brave white men, and this has KILLED THE WHITE RACE. You pathetic Nig-Sock larpers need to understand this. There's no coming back from this.
White people are weak and pathetic. They have lost 100% of what made them great through a jewish dysgenics program, and while this is unfortunate, it is also irreversible. So forget about it.
Hapas, more specifically White/Asian hapas, are the new ubermensch, so to speak. We are superior to both whites and asians since the properties of both races are polar opposites, yet meet in the middle to form an optimal combination. Whites are too cucked and have too much empathy, so much so that they feel excessive empathy to subhuman races like niggers, jews and arabs.
On the opposite side of the scale, asians have too little empathy, being perfectly content to watch their fellow countrymen run over by trucks, poisoned by fake food products, gassed by the very air in their cities, and executed by their own government for petty reasons.
These two qualities are, as I mentioned, polar opposites, and neither are beneficial to the well-being of society. Hapas possess something in the middle of these polar opposites. We are much more racist than white people. And at the same time, we have empathy towards each other. Our women are far less slutty than white roasties, contrary to /poo/ disinformation - white men prefer white or asian women, not hapas. I know this not only due to theoretical knowledge but due to actual life experience talking to others of my own kind. We only require the tiniest push to fully support anti-nigger, anti-shitskin and anti-kike ideology, whereas whites never go all the way. Whites can only become magakikes, or anti-illegal-immigrants at the ABSOLUTE best.
Hapas are small in number at the moment but with further degeneration of the white race, racemixing between whites and asians will become more frequent. Hapas will rise from the ashes of the white race and inherit the world.
It is often stated by Nig-Socks that racemixing is evil and bad because "the product of racemixing contains neither of the desirable qualities of the two parent races". This may be true under ideal conditions, but Whites and Asians don't have any desirable qualities by themselves. The races have been degenerated by decades of communist (i.e. jewish) dysgenics (in the case of asians) or decades of war-induced jewish dysgenics (in the case of whites). As such, the ordinary Zig Forums theory no longer applies. Neither of the parent races, whites or asians, actually are suited to their environment. They also happen to have polar opposite qualities, which conflict with the goal of societal stability. This is why hapas are not inferior, but superior to both races.
Note that what I said only applies to White/Asian hapas. Any mixtures containing shitskin or nigger genetics is just as bad as the shitskin or nigger genetics would be by themselves, since shitskins and niggers were never a part of great civilization.