BOYCOTT INTERNET ARCHIVE

My story:

Last night, I uploaded in regards to the 2019 Christchurch Massacre the Facebook Live stream, the manifesto, and the PDF archived thread.

The Internet Archive removed the video of the 2019 Christchurch Massacure without notice. I emailed them asking why, and told them my intent to reupload. I did. When I woke up this morning, the video was taken down again. I discovered shortly after my account had been locked. I emailed a second time to inquire. Shortly after this email, I discovered that both the manifesto and the archived thread have been set to "required to log-in to view" and have been Geologically censored. The Metadata says France is the region it is not able to be viewed. This does not make sense.

I have sent three emails and not received a single reply. I decided to wait until now for a reply, because I expected now to be a reasonable deadline. They have not replied. As of now, the two remaining files are still censored, and the video is still deleted. I am still unable to log into my Internet Archive account. With this, I am hereby announcing a boycott of the Internet Archive until they stop this censorship!

Spread these flyers, I have contacted multiple media outlets about this censorship, as well as persons involved in high-tech cases such as the EFF whom I hope will side with me and help participate in this boycott. I hope to make a difference. I am but one man, and need help.

The URLs of the files that remain are here:

archive.org/details/2019removekababmanifestonz

archive.org/details/2019removekabab_announce

And the URLs of the video and reupload that are now down

archive.org/details/2019removekabab
archive.org/details/2019removekabab_reupload

Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it

Attached: boycott-address.png (2550x3300 268.8 KB, 321.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n9paD
archive.is/NMJzZ
web.hypothes.is/sponsors/
hornet.com/stories/nazis-trans-rights/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree that an organization that is about archiving and cataloguing human history shouldn't be censoring information, especially information and evidence of such an important contemporary event, but this is futile - even if you did make some nice fliers for it

archive.is/n9paD
archive.is/NMJzZ

Danke shen. Bookmarked just-in-case

Yall are newfags, archive.org is a nsa ran operation and has been for years. If you want something archived save it offline and printed out on high quality paper with a printer that doesn't use the shit quality ink they sell nowadays or fuck off.

Please don't post on this board again

Yes, we already know that they take stuff down. That's the reason why you see links to of archive.fo instead.
That's a security vulnerability sending it to 0.0.0.0.

I guess it depends on what you are preserving. If you are preserving anime tiddies then the paper route is best. If you are preserving hundreds of millions of lines of code then hdd is better. Generally though paper is going to be better for things normalfags such as yourself want to preserve though.

Post them on .onion sites. Then nobody can delete your postings.

Oh I forgot to mention
git gud faggot.

Why don't you call them instead of sending out emails.

Learn from past victories user.

History tells us there are more effective ways to extend the reach of content on the internet. Case in point, Project Chanology. The Church of Scientology kept censoring uploads of the Zenu incident. Basically Scientology lawyers told sites they were going to sue if the content wasn't taken down do to copyright. The anonymous collective, mostly /b/tards from 4chan at that point, went on a rampage of uploading to every site that would possibly host the videos resulting in the videos and platforms being to numerous for Scientology to track down. Meaning Scientology could not mount a successful censorship campaign. A lot can be learned from this.

Point don't worry about archive and where they whether they will accept certain types of content. An obvious work around for this is to add a couple of minute of bullshit like a movie intro to the beginning of the video. Change the format, checksum, name, and description of the file and create numerous version of it.

Later in 2012 when people got really worried about internet censorship? People were really worried about TPD going down and torrents being lost. People didn't even bother trying to save TPB because they knew it was a sinking ship. They just took the SQL dump from TPB and put up more torrent sites. If you look at top 500 on traffic ranking sites a fair number of the most visited sites on the internet are file sharing sites.

Also Tom Cruise left Scientology. Not that anyone should give a shit.

Also ironically anons used the officially licensed Warner Bros V For Vendetta version of the Guy Fawkes mask to protest copyright claims.

Attached: GuyFawkesMask.jpg (1816x2171, 727.28K)

0.0.0.0 always resolves to null, how is it a security issue?

Check again. At least on Linux it will just connect to your own machine. I'm not sure about Microshaft Winblows though.

Note that 127.0.0.1 also resolves to the local machine. If you want it to resolve to nothing use 192.0.2.10 or similar. (the usual argument given to prefer 0.0.0.0 is that it's faster. But why do you care about speed when blocking something? You might as well use an address that doesn't exist)

You should have it point to nothing, not a live machine. Ideally, you should just block it in your DNS server so that it's like the domain doesn't even exist.

Read the ToS before uploading you entitled faggot:
This isn't the first time they removed content for racial hatred reasons, actual allahu akbars were using their services for communication and that got b&.
I respect your quest for non-censorship but archive.org was never the place for it. Like anonymous fawkesanon said, you want to rely on the Hydra effect. There are clearnet sites that can and will host those forever. archive.org is not one.
No I won't boycott it as I am actually archiving useful shit.

they run on donations not ads, retard.

Who the fuck cares

If you really believe they'd store a video of a guy murdering a bunch of people to meme music as "historical information" then you're either genuinely autistic and/or touched in the head. Jesus.

Good.

you claim censorship the video was removed The Great Replacement and the Thread are still up
as said

archive.org has always been cucked, despite claiming to be about archiving they'll delete anything that brings them a little heat
Completely fucking worthless organization

This is perfectly consistent with how archive.org has been moderating content. 99.999% of people who use the service are on board with it.

You cannot connect to 0.0.0.0. It is a valid source address, typically used to listen on all valid addresses, but cannot be used as a destination address. If you get a response when you ping it, it's being aliased to something else.

Hey OP, nice initiative. But the censors themselves won't care - they know what and why they're doing and a random user certainly won't prevent them. There is merit in the boycott and contacting EFF though.

Commie.

Huh

I agree lets start looking for other ways. They won't respond to threats of boycotts like said. So we need to be a bit more forceful; gather info on people related to the censorship or look for vulnerabilities. In other words scare them scare them.

welcome to 2014 fag

Attached: 1513608573.png (1647x1374, 823.79K)

No you're just a fucking idiot.

Pig disgusting. Archival quality paper that is stored properly will last 500+ years without covering it in plastic that will have unknown long-term effects. Plenty of books published by Johannes Gutenberg and others around the same time still exist and are in good condition. They are not laminated.

This is true but you can't know till you try it. It helps preserve papers in excess of 20 ish years tested. But plastics weren't a industry for non kikes 500 years ago so there's no info available to us on its long term affects.
>Johannes (((Gutenberg)))
>implying you shouldn't laminate for pictures when (((he))) supposedly just made text books.
The trick to laminating it is to let the ink dry out properly and be in a moderately humidity enviroment when laminating. If its too dry then sunlight exposure will cause it to decay faster. If its too wet it will mold/discolor over time for pictures. Follow it up by making sure the laminator leaves absolutely no air bubbles inside the paper as those can be pockets of moisture or dryness.

Gutenberg wasn't jewish, you fucking mong. kys

It's archive not just for Zig Forumstards but also for other stuff like manuals to old programs etc. so they want to stay alive as long as possible which requires avoiding any trouble. Unless they'll run out of money, I am sure it outlives even Zig Forums and other rebel sites.

DELETE YOUR ARCHIVE.ORG ACCOUNT

DEMAND ANY DONATION BACK

SPREAD AWARENESS TO THE ISSUE

We need a way to archive via torrents.

IPFS works

It's still terrorist propaganda user, i wager a lot of countries have laws that forbid the spreading of such materials.

Internet Archive is a non-profit based in America. Also, I have discovered that it is primarily the French Government that is issuing take-down requests (my files that remain are region-locked in the geocode FR). So, this should be shared as well.

Attached: 35194dbfcecb69c9.png (620x878, 139.29K)

Post the screencap of the email, bogglehead.

Legality aside, sharing or hosting the video and shitty excuse of a manifesto just promotes this piece of shit's behavior. As valuable as free speech is, it is reasonable to choose not to allow certain content-- in the case of real people, public opinion notwithstanding.

I'm OP, not Drybones, btw.

Attached: D1xf5aZWwAAy4qr.jpg:large.jpeg (1424x867, 143.28K)

But I support Brandon Tarrant's motives...

Attached: screenshot.png (1004x708, 137.67K)

Cool beans

Thaanks.

top lel

Don't post the email but rather be aware of this. Mossad has a sham intelligence agency operating out of france that acts as the organizer for worldwide operations. Hence why it would come straight from france instead of say, their canadian/new york operation or straight from the NSA or kikeland itself.
Go through whois records from before all the real names and adresses were scrubbed in 2017 which is to say archives, ugh. and you find many similarities between certain names that lead to kikes or kike companies.

If someone draws a swastika on your front porch, would you take it down or leave it there in the name of "free speech"?

I'd be the one to draw the swastika, tbh

Retarded post, but assuming you're going for the "muh private company" excuse you're even more retarded

Why is anyone surprised an organization doesn't want to host terrorist propaganda?

He's not really a terrorist, his goals were more to create chaos rather than create fear

He called himself a terrorist, but what really matters isn't whether his actions can be classified as terrorism but whether the material could encourage someone to commit another massacre.

That's a silly excuse of censorship, you could argue that evidence of black slavery in the americas should be hidden because it almost certainly encourages black on white violence

I unironically agree with this, it may hurt the niggers claim to welfare and such services but it seems like a most sensible option for pushing the (((egalitarian))) society of the future.

>>>Zig Forums
Go back faggot

If such material alone were truly enough to encourage people to commit violent acts, then perhaps. For a great number of reasons, however, that is not the case.

There are certainly hundreds of people out there who support the actions of the shooter, and they are able to use their own platforms to host the video and document. If you were hosting the content on your own website, you would be giving a platform of speech to the shooter and anyone who supports him-- potentially inciting more violence-- and the same applies for Archive.org. The difference between it being hosted on a site like Archive.org, Facebook or Youtube versus some backroad of the Web is that no one would pay them any attention.

is via.hypothes.is a worthy alternative?

Probably not:
web.hypothes.is/sponsors/

You have to keep in mind the scale of an operation required to serve the amount of content necessary for an archiving service. It's pretty much mandatory for them to rely on large donations from partisan third parties. In some senses archive.org is not at fault for their censorship, as I'm sure they have the same sort of raw-deal relating to sponsors, but it's still unfortunate to see them not stand up for the preservation of information. As long as these sites are forced to rely on sponsors who care about maintaining orthodoxy more than preserving an archive of human history your best bet is to spend a grand or so building a redundant raid or zfs array and archive what you find important and worth preserving. Though in comparison with a site like archive.org it's quite difficult to share your own archive with other people and preserve knowledge in the minds of the masses, it's better than it being lost to the sands of time

I guess "host your own shit" is the solution then?

Why do all organizations veer left

IPFS is not censorship resistant.
There are two way to censor content
1 server side: You censor/penalize the way to access the content.
2 client side: You censor/penalize the people who download the content.

It usually is.

He's a hero. The only thing that sucks is that he didn't rack up a higher body count.

I mean he holds the NZ/AUS high score, what more do you want from the guy?

You don't have to 'veer left' to understand that memory-holing these people is the only thing that works.
Anyone who thinks these people can be defeated by 'muh free marketplace of ideas' has not been paying attention.

Attached: IMG_20190314_204533_350.jpg (1200x567, 128.64K)

You really are retarded.
Johannes Gensfleisch "zum Gutenberg"
He's not a kike. Neither are a lot of other Germans who have a name ending on "berg".
Kikes didn't invent money, money transactions on paper or printing. They just subvert, you sperglord.

He never mentioned the Jews. It's the one flaw to the facade. Apart from ofcourse the agent killed in that earthquake. Naturally they don't want people digging.

I honestly don't know what you expected. IA is so tired of dealing with terrorists using their site to host snuff shit they just flag all gore content nowadays.

And apparently there's that too. Because—usually—IA doesn't give a shit about "offensive" content.

Attached: flag.png (243x331, 10.43K)

I'm getting real sick and tired of normalfags and various concern trolls always flooding into places that are known hangouts of people that hold views outside of the norm and demanding censorship any time some user goes full IRL shitpost. The last couple of days have been insufferable.

There are so many tools available even on this piece of shit imageboard that barely functions. You can hide threads, you can ignore posts primarily to do with politics, you can fuck off and go to any number of hug boxes where it's against the rules to hurt anyone's feelz. But instead they come to places like this and demand everything they do not like be censored. They always use the same excuses and arguments that all boil down to: "Think of the children!". They won't stop until every place that allows open discourse is shoa'd.

I've grown sick of it and I know so have many other people. It's the entire reason that Brenton faggot snapped and others with snap. When every popular platform outright censors anything that might hurt someone's feelz people start seeking out alternative places to discuss those topics. They end up here with a bunch of other anons that have learned the the state of the world truly is worse than you could even imagine. Of course they're going to lash out. Do you honestly think banning Zig Forums and its offshoots will prevent this? Do you honestly think they won't come for your favorite board next? Do you honestly think if 8ch was to go offline forever starting today that those anons wouldn't build or seek out other communities and eventually find each other again?
Welcome to imageboards faggot. Anons have been shitting up your favorite board since their were boards to shit up. /b/ was never good despite the rumors. Maybe if you didn't react to them like the total faggot you are they'd fuck off and shit up another board that was more fun to shit up.
Welcome to the internet faggots. This has been how things are since the start. If you want "polite conversation" go hang out with your grandmother.

I welcome 8ch going offline. It would get rid of a ton of newfags that aren't already posting on the various bunkers and haven't figured out how to use tor/i2p. This place has mostly been containment for their faggotry for many years now anyway.

Attached: pol-chan.png (811x800, 214.38K)

no thanks
those "bunkers" you speak of would have no users and thus no discussion

They're already filled with good discussion. Less users always means more effort posting. Faggots that complain about the speed of posting are always the people typically out of the loops.

If this place was to go offline right now the same that happens always will: People will spread out. Some with the know how and ability would put something up that anons can use. Over time one will become the new popular gathering place and the rest would be regulated to bunker status and some dedicated anons. New communities, norms, and memes will form. It has happened multiple times in the past and it will happen again. Lots of anons have already left 8ch and gotten a head start.

Of course it will, you'd have to be an idiot to think censorship doesn't work.

No they won't, because it takes time for them to find each other again and it will fracture their communities.

Fuck off

You nazi fucks give us the same bullshit arguments every time I'm done protecting you pieces of shit.

Attached: you are complicit.mp4 (480x480, 6.35M)

And it's always for the worse. This place is already dying since a long time honestly. Forums altogether are dying in favor of facebook / discord, so anytime it happens is a tragedy.

no you fuck off, and no one gives a shit about your "protection"

Attached: muh benis.png (1000x1050, 355.1K)

All of my jejs, I hope you're just shit posting. No one can be this retarded. Keep crying about Zig Forums I see it's all you know how to do.

Go back to cuckchan. You're the cancer that killed this place.

yeah enjoy your nanochan with five users then

Tell that to China.

Milo follower count before (Twitter): 246000
Milo follower count now (Gab): 68827
Faggot's also literally broke now lmao

Alex Jones' sub count before (YouTube): 2431237
Alex Jones' sub count now (Bitchute): 31347
Again this guy's having problems keeping the lights on

Incels before (/r/incels): 42000
Incels after (incels.is+/r/braincels): 11000
Hell even if I added IncelsWithoutHate it would still be nowhere near the amount /r/incels was.

You're delusional if you think censorship doesn't work.

Attached: no survivors.png (477x724, 279.86K)

This.

Attached: climate_change_us_china_censorship.png (825x485, 49.89K)

Lolnope
Which is why Christianity is still an obscure desert cult instead of an increasingly large global influence on the sociopolitical structure of the world. Those Romans for sure never ended up converting, not siree.

hmm
I wouldn't blame them. If you're holding that much data it's much better not to have something similar stored in there.
Just archive it somewhere else, go to 4chan or /trash/ and post the video. You can also ghostpost in chan archives or torrent seed it forever.
If you're getting angry at IA it should be when they banned Zig Forums from being archived though it's archiveable now.

Imagine having to reach back 2000 years to find an example of censorship not working.

Attached: sik.png (500x900, 430.47K)

Well, Barbara Streisand shoahing pictures of her house sure didn't work. Neither did:
-The attempted elimination of "degeneracy", Jewish beliefs and people, homosexuality, and anti-nazi literature by the National Socialist German Worker's Party
-Bans on western and anti-revolution media in the Soviet Union- see Samizdat
-Comics Code Authority being prudes from the 50s/60s until their demise
Also tor exists.

That would have been preferable to executions and the like, yes. Then again, said early persecution was likely what gave them a lot of their popularity.

First the server is not neccessary for IPFS as you can bootstrap off of clients. Secondly the server can be changed to one that the IPFS devs don't control such as a dedicated noncensorable archive.
You encapsulate your traffic in something like obfs4 and that goes away. As for the content itself what's the NSA going to do, collect all the information they can download off that one user's archive server and all its clients and then not share it? Whatever it downloaded would have already been available by some other user. Just make sure there's always six seeders of the content, the nsa, the gchq, huweii, the russian spy service, (((the kikes))), the original seeders, and one user. That way if all the above besides anons censored the content it would still be shared.

You do realise that all those mainstream platforms, twitter, jewtube, and plebbit have bots that auto whatever. Get off those mainstream platforms and the only thing left is humans and the a.i. What you are seeing is reality instead of a deception. That and look at the benefits to alex jones, by posting on bitchute his content won't be censored as easily and be available to whoever looks for it. Vs on youtube no one would have the video unless they forced themselves to save it offline and then uploaded it somewhere like bitchute, which the content creator could have just started with to begin with.

Does archive.org have a similar public list of major financiers? It would be useful to see the groups they're forced to bend over for

Yeah, cus she was basically just one person.

"The Nazi Regime Set the Trans Rights Movement Back Decades"
hornet.com/stories/nazis-trans-rights/

Still nothing compared to what it would have been without censorship, in fact without censorship the soviet union would have collapsed much quicker.

They basically had no real authority from what I can see

So at worst it slightly slowed the spread of those ideas. Pretty ineffective.

Literal faggot nobody no one ever cared about outside of reddit. Does nothing for the "alt-right" or any other movement. Definition of an attention whore. Still manages to draw massive crowds at college campuses even though he has nothing of importance to say.
10 million dollar net worth, broadcasts on 100 AM and FM stations, 2+ million listener base, has his own website/platform. Wonder why you didn't include those guess because it ruins your argument. If censorship works how come his fan base continues to grow?

No one cares about Incels. The fact that you used them as an example just goes to show how much you don't belong.

Go back, KYS, either is fine with me.

Attached: 2576cba35b746dcc435ef1f3a94773a5f4b1076ac94d7fa10a0101057d5d016a.jpg (520x592, 41.92K)

Also don't forget, when Alex Jones showed up on Joe Rogan's show (without any prior notice or hype) he got nearly 200K views. People care more about Jones now than ever before

*nearly 200K concurrent viewers I mean, and over 11 Million views

Another point about Alex Jones:

Jones also shits up any credible arguments he ties himself to because he's going on about psychic vampires and people eating fetuses and everything else. The guy is just fun to listen to I can't imagine anyone being threatened by his actual content.

We are just talking about the viability of alternative platforms for archiving content. Alex jones being killed and replaced by a proven agent of the CIA who spouts nonsense like psychic vampires has nothing to do with that. Alen jones was just used as a scapegoat to show viable alternative platforms that work and can be used right now. Him being a faggot is irrelevant.

I understand what I'm saying is the only reason to actually try and censor him would be because he's competing for revenue against other corporate entities, not because he has "alt-right" views or we need to silence "freedom fighters" etc which is what a lot of people believe

Alex Jones, like Joe Rogan, is an actor with his own SAG card.