Timezones are a spook

I believe that there should be only three timezones for coordinating for Zig Forums-related conferences and meethings
Here are the timezones that matters (and also notes on if they have daylight saving time or not)
Timezone 1: American Time
GMT-8 (w/ DST) LA, SanFran, Vancouver
GMT-6 (w/ DST) Austin
GMT-5 (w/ DST) NYC, Boston, Toronto
Timezone 2: European Time
GMT 0 (w/ DST) London, Lisbon
GMT+1 (w/ DST) Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague
GMT+3 Moscow
Timezone 3: Asian Time
GMT+6 Bengalore
GMT+8 Taipei, Singapore, Beijing
GMT+9 Tokyo, Seoul

Attached: World_Time_Zones_Map.png (4000x2157, 2.51M)

Wrong. Only UTC matters.

Wrong, there should be one timezone for the entire world.

Daylight saving time needs to fucking die already. Then we can talk about time zones.

based

Daylight savings is a niggerfaggot thing.
Be responsible yourself or eat ass.

Daylight savings faggotry has been abolished by the EU. In 5 years it will be gone.

The only good thing the EU has ever done.

Are you all burgers or what? Look at the map, Europe is further north than USA. In summer the Sun is rising at 4am, whereas in winter it is dark while you're going to work and dark while you're going back to home. Fucking birds are making noises at 2:30am, because it's a bit brighter outside. I don't want to hear birds at 1:30am just for the sake of removing "daylight faggotry".
Also is it even Zig Forums?

Without time zones, UTC is irrelevant.

Here, I fixed some of it.

Not all of it because I'm not autistic enough to finish it, feel free to continue on your own terms...

Attached: timezones-fixed.png (4000x2157, 2.48M)

Shit that never happens, DST or not.

I live in Europe and all that could be solved by removing DST and moving all working hours by one hour. That way you get one more hour of sunlight during the winter (when it actually fucking matters), you get to use the correct time, and the clock autism twice a year is gone as well.

So would you rather UTC+2 or UTC+1?

Are you retarded?

?
I'm not against timezones. But you should use UTC instead if your special snowflake local timezone if you want to synchronize with someone not in your gay tinezone.

Birds sleep when it's dark. It is dark at 2:30.
Also if you want to LARP as a European you should stop doing this AM/PM bullshit.

If you're that autistic that you're concerned about birds chirping outside at the wrong hours then just kill the birds and be done with it. Don't subject the rest of us to your autistic daylight savings.

do you know how many timezones there are in the soviet union?

Bird fuckers please go

Too Many

Nobody here seem to have an answer.
My proposal:

-8 for eternal winter West Coast
-6 for eternal winter Texas
-4 for eternal summer East Coast
0 for eternal winter Britain
+2 for eternal summer Europa
+6 for the poo in loos
+8 for Singapore, Taiwan (Japan and Korea gets the back seat)

This is just more timezone brain damage. If you're going to change the system then at get rid of it and just use UTC. Who cares if you wakeup at 0200 instead of 0800, your "wakeup hours", etc are dependent upon the area you live and the job you work so stop over complicating this bullshit with timezones that confuse everyone.

Timezone is pretty Zig Forums so I tend to balance the Zig Forumsness with Zig Forums elements

It's because the world is flat