Housing technology

What are all possible dwellings or places to live/sleep/eat? I am asking about both immobile like houses, flats, tree houses, and mobile like living in RV.
Post your ideas for housing and living, how much does it cost, it's pros and cons, how to build it. Let's do a tutorial how to fuck jews and their mortgage and slavery.

you can also post some new ideas and technology that is not yet used

Other urls found in this thread:

jotul.com/us/home
cheaprvliving.com/build-camper/
thetinylife.com/tiny-house-building-codes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Learn about tiny homes. These are actually feasible for a single person to build by themselves in the woods.

Attached: 1418073717249.jpeg (966x966, 120.9K)

Yeah, tinyhomes are cool but from what I've seen they're prebuilt things. Unless you have a truck capible of towing the shack, it's impossible. When I go into the woods later this year, I plan to begin building a log cabin. It is traditional, easy, and sturdy.

Yes it's possible to buy a prebuilt tiny home intended to be towed by truck. This shouldn't be a problem for people who have the ability to rent a truck for a few days.

It's also possible to build one by yourself using tools and felling your own logs.

Interesting. Well, how much does one cost then? It would save time from building a log cabin on squat land, that's for sure.

Tiny homes are built on wheels because the building codes don't allow for homes smaller than 500 sqf so to get by that they build them on wheels.

I think there's a lot of promise in 3D printing homes.

Attached: Watch this home be 3D printed-I9Xi2pAxfh4.webm (640x360, 7.42M)

i was thinking of living in a tent for some decades with my $100000 and just go to shops when i need food (dry beans,greens,etc). no car just bicycle and sometimes bus. a simple solar powered battery chargers for a laptop. probably rig up some bullshit (like point-to-point lasers or wires) to "steal" internet once i get better electronics skills

I always thought these tiny houses look comfy. Sadly they were adopted by your usual group of hipsters and the prices for the prebuilt things went through the roof.

the housing jew will not be unseated this easily. these 3D printed homes will cost just as much as the homes surrounding them. Imagine the following scenario's:

-3D printed home in rich neighborhood for half the price
-3D printed home in non-rich neighborhood giving niggers affordable housing

let's also not forget that people depend on these construction work jobs, any automation in this area will destroy jobs.
the only jobs left will be maintence jobs that require a degree; which don't actually require a degree and only require 6 months of training but it will require one anyway

the only people this benefits is the education jew.

That ship has long sailed. Automation will make like half the population useless as soon as it gets cheaper. It's not a question if that's going to happen, the question is when.

the cushy higher-education level office jobs are the first to go btw., the last to go are actually the trades. Much cheaper to use human labor there. Lots of antisocial overpaid internet-janitors on suicide watch soon

uhh im not trying to unseat the housing jew, but to give myself more time to do actual useful intellectual activities (like posting on Zig Forums :^)). the "american dream" part was sarcasm.

shut the fuck up you retarded fucking faggot. stop repeating this shit every day on this board. we dont fucking care. this is a board about tech. learn basic fucking economics and come back
fast food: the white man doesnt eat fast food
customer service: the white man doesnt get trivial issues fixed by other people
construction: it's already mostly automated you fucking moron
truck driving: how is this not already automated? this is barely a step up from 90's automation
piloting: that's like 5 jobs, you dickfuck. and airplanes you dont fly yourself (and the stations) are botnet
WE DON'T FUCKING CARE. this is a board about high technolgy. you need education to engineer technology

They already ARE useless. If you're really concerned then just don't have babies. If you depend on sitting on a POS in a restaurant every day to get food, you are literally the definition of useless. What problem is being solved by making MORE of these jobs? And the only one who profits from these jobs literally is _THE JEWS_.

you seem distressed. Maybe attempt therapy or yoga or walks in the park or something

Look into cob houses. Easy to build, last centuries, fireproof, and the resources are mostly free. The only possible downside is that it pretty much inevitably looks like it came straight out of the shire.
I have the book "The Hand Sculpted House" on the topic, and it's pretty good. Easy to understand, thorough, and with recommendations on how to get some of the odder parts for cheaper.

Attached: cob-home-living-roof.jpg (500x371, 116.3K)

Niggers cannot live outside of cities. Aside from all the obvious practical concerns, the first one that will hit the nigger is "it be boring." Cheap homes benefit us all. Right now the biggest problem for white people living outside the city is that it's usually expensive to get construction work accomplished, since everyone wants to charge more to drive out to the jackass who lives in the countryside.

its often illegal so dont get caught if you do it. they might take it down if its found.

neet master race

you techniggers wont be useful when theres no consumers that would buy the garbage you produce. then you will lose that stupid overpaid codemonkey job.

Not him, but that already happened years ago. And granted, I could take on a webdev pajeet tier job anytime, but why even bother? I hate everything related to the modern web.

Attached: NEET.png (600x847, 518.07K)

Not might, they will be taken down. You also have to be fairly out of civilization these days not to be found.

I'm a neet who kinda lives in a thing like this, just in my case it's actively sponsored by the state. (I get free healthcare too - just got one of my teeth fixed today and am still kinda woozy. Didn't cost me a thing. t. europe) The biggest problem is organizing. You really need to or you'll run out of room in no time, and living in a cluttered small space is really unpleasant. You also will learn to throw stuff away you don't need fairly quickly. You'll also need little in the way furniture, so make sure you'll buy the nice and robust stuff. It's really worth it. Cleaning is also just an ongoing thing that isn't hard, not this big chore.

I find it fairly liberating. It's also cheap. So my advice is if you can get away with not working (you're probably fucked if in the US) and having a tiny place like that, take it up. Especially if you are the kind of person that lives in his own head and doesn't need many materialistic things on the outside. It's really nice and I regret working all these years I did and wasting my time. If you're not ultra rich having more money usually only means having more bills and responsibilities and nothing else. I love my life now.

this still leaves the problem of the housing jew. the housing jew will not allow a $5,000 house to be located anywhere near a regular $200,000 house, and any nearby homeowners jew or otherwise will not appreciate it either. It will drag down housing prices and the investments made behind them of anything surrounding it.

it won't even be a neighborhood only problem. once 3d printed houses enter a city at a low cost it will drag down housing prices in the entire city. nobody is going to pay $200-300k for a house in that city when $5-10k houses are available. If they enter the market they will only enter in extremely controlled small quantities largely to house niggers and strong independent single mothers who would not be purchasing a house or paying rent anyway, these will be section 8 houses.

these will not be allowed to benefit general purpose whites.

i'm still waiting for that day and actively working towards it

sounds like you dont even have any experience to back up your claim and you're just on social insurance. why would they be trying so hard to enforce pointless rules? in my experience all rules are laxly enforced. area grows exponentially. once you're out of the periphery of the city, it's impossible to find anything
hell even when i sit in cafes for an hour with a 10lb laptop, keyboard, and long hair, to borrow their internet they dont kick me out

anyone who says this is a literal kike and nigger

if you don't want trendy overpriced shit then buy mobile home / manufactured home. the ones that niggers and single mothers use. you can buy used one very cheap. but you still need to buy or rent a land

there is not enough niggers to destroy every neighborhood

automation is a great thing, or it could be, if we had profits from the automation instead of few richest crony jews
we can murder them and take ownership of factories and automats from them and give it to the people. we need a communist revolution. a bloody one

is it (((legal))) to build and live in such house? does it have electricity, water, etc? what heating does it have?

if they take it down, you take their life down. or you take federal building down, by using hijacked plane or other devices

>is it (((legal))) to build and live in such house?
In broad swaths of the country (rural U.S.) code enforcement is basically nonexistent, as long as you're not trying to sell a house.
I don't know, does it? Can you set up some solar panels and dig a well? Or are you totally dependent on (((city infrastructure)))?
jotul.com/us/home

If you put it in, obviously. Just put the water and electricity connections in when you're making the foundation, you can carve out space for the in-house stuff whenever you feel like it.

You can put in any heating you like, but I'd put in a central wood oven as a sort of middle pillar, and then have one wall of each room be that oven. Imagine a wagon wheel-like structure.
Works well because cob houses have a lot of mass and therefore store temperature well, and you can build the oven yourself out of the same cob you build the house.

>is it (((legal))) to build and live in such house
Check your local code. Hereabouts you can get away with pretty much anything as long as you declare it a weather shelter.

You can convert a van, truck, or bus into an RV. That way you can remain pretty mobile. Pic is a cute truck conversion I saw on craiglist or something back in 2009.

Attached: DSC_0006.jpg (480x319, 135.33K)

View from the back. I forgot what they call this kind of truck, but it's basically like your typical american bread truck.
The problem with all these is they suck up lots of gas if you have to move around a lot. Another option is a smaller truck (pickup) and camper, trailer, or 5th wheel. But a lot of those don't have good build quality, so caveat emptor. Another option still is build your own like this guy did:
cheaprvliving.com/build-camper/

Attached: DSC_0009.jpg (480x319, 133.88K)

Not sure I see the hype around printed raw buildings just yet, what is shown is a machine that either requires constant human oversight or a carefully crafted environemnt beforehand.

It's also worth noting that most of the handy work is not done in the raw building stage but when it comes to setting up the inner workings of a building. A lot of concrete work is already pretty optimized and atomized into parts that are made in a factory and then "simply" assembled on site unless you have a very small/custom house.
That said I could see those same factories use "printing" for more exotic shapes or more efficient use of material.

It's called a cuckshed.

It looks like a mobile peewee herman home.

Attached: tails cigg.jpg (500x381, 41.14K)

I might want when I want to move somewhere

they are shit. if it's cloudy for few winter days you will run out of electricity

water from well is dangerous
water from city is also toxic, they poison you with fluoride

if cob houses are so great and cheap, why aren't they popular?
do you live in cob house?

how to have hot water in cob house?
where do you shit and piss?

isn't it better to buy something that was designed to be house on wheels?
but whatever you choose, how to have electricity, water, heating in such RV? where to shit?

They're only cheap if you do the work yourself. You build them layer by layer, with freshly mixed cob, smoothing it out, etc. Takes a while.
They were also seen as poor man's houses since richfags always had used bricks and stones, and when bricks became cheaper, poorer people moved away too to not seem poor.

Not yet, but I plan to eventually.
By putting in water pipes and a boiler. Like any other house.
Presumably in a normal toilet, unless you don't want to put one in and instead LARP as a medieval peasant.
You can put any modern shit you want in a cob house.

It's illegal if you don't have development approval to erect your house on your land. The solution is to buy your own land and get development approval for the house.

thetinylife.com/tiny-house-building-codes/

time is money. if you need a lot of time to build cob house, then they aren't cheap

how long

to have plumbing, electricity and other shit you need a land. not remote land but land where you have this infrastructure. it will be expensive land

Then buy some land. People are doing this every day.

if you are women you can work in a brothel and live there. or find a cuck that will keep you in his home for giving him your cunt

So you're saying the manlets should fulfill their weeaboo dreams and become traps for shelter?

you can live with your parents to fuck the jews
also, don't have family and children. let your race go extinct

cob houses need a lot of time because you need to dry them while building, but also when you finish you need to leave it for 6 months for drying

Thanks for that info.

More about:

I wouldn't want to live in one in suburbia. But then, I wouldn't want to live in the suburbs at all.