Apartments Are Stocked, Toys Donated. Only the Refugees Are Missing

JewYorkTimes kvetches about the poow wittle wapefugees not being allowed in our country anymore

of course the mandatory anecdotal stories lead off the piece. fucking kikes so goddam tone-deaf they don't understand that most normal americans get wood reading these paragraphs
having achieved a mild boner, we get to the start of the article.

yeah i'd rather it be zero of all types but nb4 "trump isn't hitler so he's worthless" trolls invade this thread

several pics related uploaded
article and archive below

nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/refugee-admissions.html
archive.is/b1Vdr

Attached: rapefugee 5.png (669x559 15.99 KB, 674.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Prevention
archive.fo/GzUPn
rt.com/op-ed/427116-eu-sanctions-iran-trump/)
transparencycanada.ca/news/snow-washing-vancouver-model-2017-canadian-corruption/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmm, I wonder how many homeless AMERICANS there are in fucking Fayetteville, Columbus and Houston. To speak nothing of the rest of the country.

I got your "refugees" right here.
Liberals really are crazy cat ladies.
They would rather take in 20 stray cats that will destroy their house, than feed and care for their own children.

Attached: Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids.mp4 (480x360, 2.66M)

Imagine if all the money that goes into these programs were instead used to rebuild the economy.
Of course, having a robust middle class goes against the agenda of bankrupting the country in order to buy up everything and leave us strangers in the land our ancestors intended for we and our descendants to call home.

A fine example why Project Prevention needs to be expanded to terminal welfare cases…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Prevention

so give them to homeless whites you fucking jews.

Attached: hyuui disdain.png (701x469, 515.31K)

Send the West Coast homeless to live in them.

While yes, there are a whole heap of homeless in America, the vast majority of them are either mentally ill, drug abusers/drunks or just plain fucking worthless. And cities like Houston and Austin and San Fran spend literally hundreds of millions to "help" these people. All it does it draw in more homeless looking for free gibs. I'm not saying these things cant be utilized to help Americans but there damn sure should be some sort of priority system put in place that gets help to people that in turn would actually benefit the community instead of incentivizing the homeless to remain so and just expect gibs.

Then give them to poor Americans.
Fucking kikes.

Attached: the joy's of modern education.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Wait. I thought Trump was a kike puppet and that there were completely legitimate research and findings that showed that Trump was letting in more refugees than King Nigger.
Please explain.
/s

I value any white homeless person regardless of their problems (most of them are vets btw) more than ANY muslim nigger or filthy fucking beaneater.

While that last one can't be helped, the fact remains that there used to be plenty of services in communities across the country intended to help those people that have seen their funding slashed, yet we have more than enough to import and fully-provide for Turd-Worlders?
There may also be legal reasons for the holdup, such as the money must be used for the original intended purpose.
If so, that needs to be addressed.

Thanks for the laugh Zig Forums!

Attached: 1394941708178.jpg (363x310, 31.17K)

HMMM I FUCKING WONDER WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WE CAN GIVE THIS SHIT TOO HMMMM MAYBE THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE THAT CAN USE IT OR IT SHOULD JUST TO WASTE

I swear to god, do we just forget we have our own americans to take care of?

Oh…

The only thing that's missing is a fire.

Oh dear, what a tragedy! How would the American people ever recover from that loss?

Attached: 6ad31e57a8badc79e3b63cffc7b531e528a905d2bab320355ca31851f13a7c28.jpg (630x630, 37.29K)

It's nice to see the jewish gears of government turning against them and their pet niggers for a change
As if it wasn't already enough of a third world shithole

Attached: 2018-04-01-08-55-50--688882642.jpeg (219x230, 9.82K)

Holy shit. Really? How about you, you fucking nigger.

You know HUD and VA have the power to turn them into VASH ( Section 8 for the homeless Veterans) but wouldn't

Gee I fucking wonder…

Name one reason why tossing this ape and her hellspawn into an incinerator would not benefit the country and the world at large.

So 200% of applicants are now screened, right? Cause I know you motherfuckers were not letting people into the country without even screening them, right? 100% of applicants were already being screened because after 9/11 why the fuck would you not screen everyone? FUCK.

Well done Trump! All that's needed is to make some departments "less great" and it sorts itself out.

I think the volunteers in Fayetteville are part of Canopy NWA. The guy who seems to be the leader is former USMC, if I recall correctly. They must have some kind of scam going on for grant money through the Lutheran Church there.

The diaspora sends us their fuckups that can't make it in NYC or Chicago and makes them mayors or state Congress here in AR. That's basically how Hot Springs came to be.

it's all scams for grant money. the lutheran family circuses, uh, "services", in my area used to get over half their revenues from federal grants
their oriface, uh, office, is one of the ones that got closed due to the changes trump put in

Thread theme vid related.

Why can't these be given to our own poor children? That kikes can go fuck themselves

If money was restricted like it was when we had the gold standard there wouldn't be any welfare programs, the government would NOT allow people to send the limited "gold" to their overseas relatives.

Last article I read about this bitch is that she's shit out a few more hellions with another crack dealer, who, 'surprise surprise', has ended up in prison too.
A couple of her niglets are serving time in juvie for tossing bricks at cars from a highway overpass. A few more are serving short jail sentences for breaking/entering, theft, assault/battery, etc…

Thank God!

Put the apartments back on the market for Americans to live in and stop inflating rents and housing costs.

It's basically Trump versus the entire march through the institutions, and he still managed to nearly shut off the tap in a year. God damn.

Attached: trump truck 3.gif (480x344, 475.51K)

Do not allow yourself complacent. It is a start but the time for thanks is when we not only completely stop the flow but start sending the rest back

Well said. Fuck the shills.

* sell it to white family at half market rate

You might like this: RT speculates the reason the Iran deal was dropped was to fuck up the EU some more. See archive.fo/GzUPn (rt.com/op-ed/427116-eu-sanctions-iran-trump/)

Yeah, you're not fooling anyone. You're a "Religion of Cuck™ic Invasion Facilitator for the Global Caliphate".

I hope the government or the VA confiscates all your "stocked" apartments you sandnigger shitskin.>>11595571

Some are user but no way most are. Most are either mentally ill or fucking junkies. Then you have a whole subculture of young white adults who choose to be homeless and hop trains across the country drinking cheap beer and playing music.

Feeling pretty smug

Attached: 3585fecdf85098b26d5f0e701ccf3731c96d925061aec18feaff7998ff51716f.jpg (1280x720, 116.75K)

Ali al-Saachez is right, Zig Forums.
We as a country have failed our duty in taking care of the downtrodden and abused masses of this world.
That is why we must take responsibility and offer immediate resettlement to all white South African Boers who are being persecuted and genocided day-by-day.
Any further delays in this action is irresponsible and inhuman.

Apparently that's illegal

PTM te amo!

I know I'm sounding cringy, but you're literally underrated here. Actually it was that anime that got me into particle physics, which got me into quantum mechanics (mostly chronodynamics), which got me into quantum chemistry, then electromagnetic interactions, and currently into engineering and medicine.

That season on Adult Swim was the best thing that happened to me, because that Summer (I think it was 2010) I was just reading classic sci-fi due to Evangelion. However, once it aired, my autism went into overdrive trying to find real QN particles which ended in failure. My autism didn't let it go so I try doing other things that led to the path I mention before.

That series really changed my life as before it I was simply doing a bit of everything without specialization and, relatively speaking, no discipline.

One last thing I forgot to mention: My father later got a job cleaning hospitals at night. I remember accompanying him to work and I was happy because there was a TV there. Although that job was momentary, I managed to watch most of the second part of season 2… the opening I love it, and the whole thing was simply amazing.

Like I said, the job didn't last long, but I ended up watching the last episodes in the gym of the apartments I used to live in (now I live in a house). Also, the message at the end really pushed me to keep going in my self-studies, though we can probably agree that the message wasn't very Zig Forums-ish/… but IDC.

Ever since then I've been looking for an anime that would change my perspective/direction in life but to no avail, and that's fine. Currently writing a clusterfuck book, with the hop that would do something similar for someone in the next generation. Real Sci-fi for me is real science with only the story being fictional.

why not put the homeless in them in the meantime

We go the extra mile for useless niggers thousands of miles away to just give them free shit for fun, yet we can't rehabilitate our homeless veterans or general homeless here and help them get jobs and stable futures.

the homeless don't fit the narrative and they must be kept on the street to justify homeless donation and goverment program money laundering.

san francisco spends 250 million a year on 10000 homeless. that's enough to give every single one of them 25,000 a year and get them off the street. instead it get's funneled through 50 levels of leftist bureaucracy and goes right back into the DNC money pool.

Niggers.

Chicken or egg, did they become that way because they were homeless or become homeless because they were that way. Anyways, that effort and money could have been put to helping the homless and worse off locally.

Very true, money based charities are money laundering.

Attached: 1432960987420.png (200x248, 91.76K)

Good to know that Trump is actually doing something about the sandnigger/nigger nigger question.
Just gotta cut down on the spics and we're golden.

Attached: looks like it's time for me to get in the oven.jpg (797x1002, 66.05K)

If you have ever truly seen the suffering of the white people of Appalachia, West Virginia etc. in the Jewish State of America and your heart has to burn with white hot hate. Death is too good for these people. It is to the chippers ALL of them.

I do agree with you since I live in Hoboland, California.

The best solution is to cut down the gibs and give them work and an incentive to stop being homeless. Make homelessness heavily impractical. The reason many become bums in Cali is because its easier to laze around and recieve gibs than it is to make minimum wage and unable to rent an apartment.

Gee, it would sure be interesting if some "groups" started demanding that they used all those lovely empty apartments to house poor american blacks and mexicans. I'm sure the end result would uplift the heart and be a wonderful example of diversity for all to celebrate.

Attached: TooSinister.jpg (306x430, 27.49K)

They probably threw bricks at cars TO GET IN JAIL. Which is much better than starving at home.

Do you know what's better than that? Not being a nigger that keeps burning down its own neighborhoods and scaring away all the work that would help with that starvation problem.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. Also the whites are entitled and priviledged.

Attached: 1523788266250.jpg (447x447, 45.77K)

Holy shit i would fucking love to see that. One of you anons have to hide cameras on the street first for science.

Attached: 1523678125430.gif (417x380, 575.39K)

What happened to sterilization? Clearly that was a good thing.

Attached: 1524041598794.gif (279x211, 1.84M)

Send them to palestine instead ?

Attached: bahdumtish.png (300x278, 13.07K)

Hey if they were capable of that, Africa would at least resemble India today instead of being forced to turn into chinks.

NOOOOOO we cannot have another brown cuck baby if they are not allowed to come here and cum!

fucking drumpf reeeeeeeeeeeee!

Attached: syyyyy.jpg (474x285, 22.38K)

Attached: benin.jpg (1025x640, 118.06K)

to be fair if she was fine before,he must have been paying some child support.

wat, you can sell your own property for whatever price you want. Relatives sell land to each other for $1 for legal purposes all the time.

Funny how simply being born in a shithole country is enough to qualify you as a "refugee" these days. Guess the left has figured out how to cram 6.5 billion niggers into the US.

They give the money to jew organizations that steal it.

It's a form of money laundering. Say I have a kid I want to take care of and don't have long to live because cancer or something. If I just give him more than $10,000, it gets taxed as a gift. If I wait to die, he pays an inheritance tax bill that's due immediately, sometimes even before he can liquidate my assets. But if I use my life savings to buy a $1 million house, then "sell" it to him for $100, then he sells it to some third party for $900,000. . . I've just given him $899,900 in equity that only generates taxes on the sale of the property, rather than the much bigger chunk that would accrue from a legit transfer.

Also, no bank will finance a purchase for significantly less (or more) than the estimated value of a home. And selling (or buying) too high or low might trigger the local authorities to order a reevaluation of the property's actual value, which could result in a new tax bill.

If you want to transfer wealth, gamble with your relative and lose. Go to Las Vegas, rent a room, make sure you have witnesses, put some bearer bonds on the table, and then lose a poker game. Your recipient will be on the hook to pay taxes on the win, but neither of you is going to prison.

There is a really simple fix for the homeless problem, but nobody wants to hear it.

Was going to post pic of a concentration camp, but apparently the server is taking a shit. Just imagine a picture of happy workers harvesting mushrooms and not getting in trouble.

im sure many (((people))) got some nice tax write offs for the "charity" theyre providing here. someone should investitavistock them for tax fraud. i mean, if i opened an orphanage, and took tax deductible donations, and opened up an orphanage, collected money, had paid "non-profit volunteer" employees, but the orphanage contained no children, dont you think that would warrant an investigation?

word filters working as intended i see…

I guess g a t e is banned now.
very few of the wordfilters are funny.

Yeah, it aint happening.

champagneintelligencia
numalebetagay
newworldorderoffaggots
metropolitangaydisco
How are there so many men that are so utterly immasculated? Who the fuck has external genitalia and stands like that? I just don't understand. How can these people survive with any level of dignity

Am I overreacting? No. And these people are 'leaders'?

Attached: numale4life.png (669x559, 580.11K)

Attached: 435.jpg (717x880, 105.13K)

Can we have these groups charged with fraud for having no rapefugees?

They're getting wise to that scam too.

transparencycanada.ca/news/snow-washing-vancouver-model-2017-canadian-corruption/