Immigration vs (((deportation)))

We are a planet of immigrants.

Everyone in this planet has ancestors that immigrated or they themselves are immigrants. Heck, many of us have become immigrants in foreign nations, and established our service for the sake of our persons, our family, and even the new nation.

Kind of going off topic, but I'm curious, how many immigrants are here on 8/pol/?

Attached: polack goes to uruguay.PNG (1272x1424 46.36 KB, 366.29K)

Does spamming makes you feel good or something?

moar, daddy ♥ ♥

Definitely a half-breed

Wouldn't the correct term be Hitler's Aryan.

Stop your autistic larping. Answer the question, for what reason do you conciser spamming benefiting this board?

((( )))
I'm not spamming, stop projecting

go back to leftypol and suck marx' kike dick some more you capitalist puppet faggot

wanna play shareblue bingo?

Nigger, you were spamming in every thread with your autistic picture and now you're trying to justify that this autistic thread is worth to exist.
This was never about the thread, this was everything about YOU hyperventilating like some mongrel.
If you really conciser your thread quality then never return and commit suicide.

reported spam nigger.

nice esoteric quads

False. Immigrants only exist when entering an existing nation.

((( )))
go back to Zig Forums

European colonization is completely justified then?

((( )))
Going to other lands and living there is nothing bad, shooting villagers because your men were stressed after being 4 months on seas is not.

Colonization was good, but murder sprees and acts of genocide was not.

We can solve the esoteric immigrant problem by legalizing them.

Latin American countries as degenerate, violent and Judaized as they are "Americanized".
Latin America is not white, yes there can be white skinned, blonde haired and blue eyed aryan archetypes living out there, that doesn't mean 70% of their populations even come close to that, barely 10% or less actually do.

Fuck off with this bullshit already the only way to save the "whites" in south America, the (based 70%'s) is to breed up the women exclusively with Danish Dick(get it? DD? ill see myself out)

>Latin America is not white
Fake News much?

Attached: 859ffa3afea7e6c75d3ca9ab14e9d7527c27f1edf6bace5cf86b610bf8b5b6c2.png (940x883 1.44 MB, 219.28K)

Immigrant is not the same thing as colonist.

Disgusting. go back to >>>/trannypol/

I'm interested. Can we apply your new batch of redpills to Israel first?

((( )))
please go back to Zig Forums