Trump is neither a neocon or a "Jewish puppet"

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

It's sad to see Zig Forums do a complete 180 on supporting President Trump

Just because Trump doesn't want to drop 5,000,000 nukes on Israel doesn't make him a neocon or a "puppet". Sorry if he doesn't listen to Stormtards for policy decisions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BXw3jJ3021o
archive.is/Vhw4P

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

posting literal worst girl
/DACA/

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

We don't call him a kike puppet because he isn't literally Hitler, only a dishonest retard thinks that. But it's undeniable that he's been making various decisions that work to the kikes' benefit and the fact he's surrounded by kikes not only in the white house, but in his family is a pretty damning thing.

Remember: Stepping Stone, not God-Emperor. Worship only blinds us.

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

making various decisions that work to the kikes' benefit

It's called "Diplomacy". America isn't just going to abandon its allies. Also, his advisors happen to be Jews, what's the big deal? Kushner is a person who Trump trusts a lot - sometimes its good to have family members in government because you know they won't betray you

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

imkikey stilll posting myhero sluts

GO AWAY ROACH

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

EVERYONE WHO POSTS THIS PARTICULAR ANIME IS IMKIKEY

Strange how you happen to know every character in the show, not-imkikey

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Why is this cuck-chan faggot unironically trying to look serious?

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

Why hasnt he been banned yet?

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

fuck off kikey.

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

still better choice then clinton

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

Israel
an ally
not our enemy
not the enemy of all mankind
You're a fuckin dummy.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

imkikey resorts to going on cuckchan, posting two cuckchan timestamped images

Kikey is so bootyblasted he can't come here and post as user kek. Bye bye roach.

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

Stop bumping the thread to social signal you newfag scum.

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Who did a 180? What you're seeing is an increase in touchingwall spam. Four more years.

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

You'll never get Zig Forums back, roach

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

There were posts in the past proving that it was JIDF who very actively tries to portray Trump as a Zio-con on Zig Forums

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

Say "DACApede" 10 times and I will ignore this thread

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

What a convenient way to deflect all criticism.

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

Nice DACApede dubs!

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

It's sad to see Zig Forums do a complete 180 on supporting President Trump
That's right goyim, we the choosen people used to think he was the second coming of hitler but gladly we where mistaken and he has made it very clear that he is an ally to the zionist cause, don't you want to leave these old feuds behind and accept that the true path to progress involves both Israel and america growing stronger together? that's why you are inferior to us you blind stupid goyim, but no worries, we will be here to guide you now and forevermore.

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

Look at my DACA dubs

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Israel is an ally currently, whether or not they seem to have ulterior motives

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

All girls are sluts, any anime/manga that portrays them as non-sluts is complicit in bluepilling men!

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Right
What else does JIDF propagandize on Zig Forums recently? Oh, maybe JIDF tries to illegitimize a board on Zig Forums that Trump administration created to communicate with anons? Or isn't that JIDF?

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Look at this video: youtu.be/BXw3jJ3021o

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

fuck off DACApede

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

stormtards
Haha WOW
Enjoy your anchor, retard.

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

illegitimize a board on Zig Forums that Trump administration created

This board existed before Trump faggot, but your retarded ass wasn't here before then so I'm sure you didn't know that

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

I lurk Zig Forums since 2001, when did YOU start your lurk?

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

Jesus Christ you newfag scum.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

epic shitpost kikey, you're really funny

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Heh heh. How much do they pay you to call people "kikey"?

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

user, you're ridiculous.
The JIDF loves Trump.
Zionist Jewry loves Trump.

Its the prog-left Marxist wing of diaspora jewry that can't stand him.

Attached: TogaShill.jpg (2.58 MB, 2690x5634)

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Undoubtedly less than you're paid to push ridiculous theories about the faction of Jewry that loves Trump the most trying to get us not to like and support him.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

This is the new rachposting.

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

So you say you support JIDF with your own pocket money? Nice.

Unfortunately, I don't have the proof saved. But yes, I kind of suggest that.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

You don't have proof saved because you're full of shit.
You're also the OP, you slimey double-nigger.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

<i-if you disagree with me you are a newfag
go home TIDF and make your homework about us before making shit threads.

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Mkay faggot.
Reporting all your posts now.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

You are wrong m8, I'm totally white. I've lurked imageboards for quite a long time (since 2001!) and I've learned to have my own insights. I can differentiate a thread where a legit user criticizes Trump and a thread that tries to foster divisions or steer us into extremes. I evade Zig Forums nowadays just for my own mental health, I think you shills are successful. Yeah, you just exchange messages with your own kin. And so anons like me wonder all days and all nights how to make some exchange where legit posting is rewarded and shilling doesn't make sense. And I know one day it will happen. By the time it happens, please lose your money with your tries to hire the worst possible posters. They will be the ones who will eventually push you into ovens.

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

Literally not by any definition of the word ally.

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Hi. Q-LARP is a paid jewish hoax. Every single thing it has ever said has been proven to be false. You do not belong here. Trump created no such thing. Go away and don’t come back.

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

No one believes a word you say. You are an absolute lunatic. Get out.

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

Well that explains everything

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

Mkay faggot.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

Stormtards
Remember to sage pointless D&C

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

Sage and report

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

And here comes the JIDF. You need to be very active, considering that I didn't say "Q". I thought you use bots that dig for any appearances of "Q", but I see this is much more serious.

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

Mkay faggot.
Reported.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Where? To your superiors?

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

You're such a faggot.
Reported.

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

Will you report this post as well?

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

Okay, paid jewish shill. Explain yourself, then.
a board on Zig Forums that Trump administration created to communicate with anons
Link directly to the board you are referencing, and provide proof of your claim.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

paid jewish shill
I'll tell you what. The thing got such a traction already, that if it was fake, we would AT LEAST see a denial, because such a thing would be very dangerous. And yet we are seeing confirmations, one after another. And you dare to come here and ask for proof.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

Thanks for admitting that you are incapable of substantiating your own proven false claims and that you are, in fact, a jewish paid shill.

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

t. not a jewish paid shill

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

Q-LARP IS A PROVEN HOAX, MOISHE. YOUR SPAM DOESN'T FLY HERE.

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Please repeat yourself more, so I will start a Talmud discussion ITT

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

Thanks for admitting that you are incapable of substantiating your own proven false claims and that you are, in fact, a jewish paid shill.

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

Yes, you have said that already.

Dear Goys, did you know that if a Jew kills a Goy, then it's a special situation according to Talmud and it means that in a Jewish court a Jew will be spared any punishment?

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

You had to make that reply, did you? I lost interest in talking about Talmud for now.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

No one cares what you have to say about jews, paid jewish shill.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

You need to try better. I don't know, reply faster. Then maybe you will provoke me more.

James Robinson
James Robinson

Yawn.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

Nice. Remember, that you can stop anytime you want :^)

So dear Goys, what is a Talmud, you would ask? After chronicles of the New Testament, Pharisees moved to Babylon, where they compiled a set of books called Talmud. Talmud basically is an interpretation of Torah, that apparently they received from Moses and they didn't write it for 1800 years.

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Yawn.

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

Talmud is basically a set of books that is a primary source of (((their))) law. Quoting Kikepedia,

The Talmud (/ˈtɑːlmʊd, -məd, ˈtæl-/; Hebrew: תַּלְמוּד talmūd "instruction, learning", from a root LMD "teach, study") is the central text of Rabbinic Judaism and the primary source of Jewish religious law and theology.[1][2][3] Until the advent of modernity, in nearly all Jewish communities, the Talmud was the centerpiece of Jewish cultural life and was foundational to "all Jewish thought and aspirations", serving also as "the guide for the daily life" of Jews.[4]

So, I made that claim:
Dear Goys, did you know that if a Jew kills a Goy, then it's a special situation according to Talmud and it means that in a Jewish court a Jew will be spared any punishment?

I am ready to defend it, but only if this OP responds to this post.

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

Your thread is LONG anchored, kike. No one gives a fuck what you have to say.

Ethan King
Ethan King

And yet you need to stay here and respond to my claims. You need to prove, that you are not a kike, because a reputation of your argument stays on the line. Well, fine. But you will be personally guilty of another shoah.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Yawn.

REMINDER THAT Q-LARP IS A PROVEN JEWISH SHILL AND YOUR FELLATION OF HIM HAS PROVED YOU THE SAME

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Good. So let's proceed. For this proof I will use a website, that actually tries to disprove many claims about it. It will be a good attempt, because if a kike tries to present Talmud as a book of virtue, we can assume that even he will try to manipulate the text towards it and certainly he won't use "nazi text versions", but well translated content with knowledge of intricacies and cultural issues. Is that true?

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

Come on, kike, reply. I want to continue.

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Ok. I understand. It's more important to not do another shoah than to hold the line on "Q" and not being called a kike. Wise decision. If you want to revert, I will be still waiting for (You) in this thread for a moment.

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

a board on Zig Forums that Trump administration created to communicate with anons
Link directly to the board you are referencing, and provide proof of your claim.

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

It's extremely telling that you refuse to call it Q-LARP.

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

Good. The website I will use for proof is this one:

archive.is/Vhw4P

Please look at the fragment. When you are ready, please respond in this thread.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

We will use the last part. We don't need to prove anything else beyond this sentence:

So, let's begin. Let's take the last part of this website.

Maimonides, Mishneh Torah, Hilchot Rotze'ach 2:11
<and the commentary of R. Yosef Karo, Kessef Mishneh

A Jew who killed a righteous gentile is not executed in a court of law as it says (Exodus 21:14) "If a man shall act intentionall against his fellow…" [and a gentile is not considered a fellow] and even more so that he is not executed for killing an unrighteous gentile.
<What our teacher Maimonides meant when he wrote that he is not executed in a court of law is that he is nevertheless punished by Heaven.

Please do note, that there are two texts quoted. One I denoted by >, one by <. The one by > is part of the original Talmud, the one by < is an apology written by a modern kike. So we will only take the first part into account.

To be continued when kike responds to this post.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

So, as we learned, a Goy is not a fellow of a Jew. There are much more fragments that use this dual morality. Yet still, the text says, that he is just spared execution. Below this text on the website is the following fragment:

However, biblical fiat declares that this murder is not a capital punishment. However, rather than allowing this murderer to receive a minor punishment, his punishment is left to Divine providence.

Yeah, doesn't look like it when you first looked at the website, right? But when I highlighted that fragment, it looks better.

If you look closely, POTUS confirms validity of this board like every week. I'm not going to spoonfeed you the proofs, just the most recent confirmation. I'm going to bed, good night.

Attached: fcf2d0066dac1235c53b3fc163919daa.jpg (451.04 KB, 1061x1037)

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE A PAID JEWISH SHILL. YOUR Q-LARP HOAX WAS PROVEN FALSE SEVEN MONTHS AGO.

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

Q-LARP says Trump will say "Happy Father's Day" on Father's day
this happens
Q-LARPers think this means something
Reminder that this is how mentally defective paid jewish shills actually are.

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

Oh, you are right. Maybe synchronizing it to happen just 7 minutes after a post can be called a coincidence. You know well what a coincidence is. So, how about this? Now I'm really going to sleep, good night, shill, I enjoyed our exchange.

Attached: ad9e5960d72446308aeef296d1d9521d.png (509.38 KB, 926x651)

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

OY
VEY
TRUMP SAID FATHER ON FATHER DAY
THAT MEAN Q-LARP REAL
THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE A PAID JEWISH SHILL. YOUR Q-LARP HOAX WAS PROVEN FALSE SEVEN MONTHS AGO.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

You now point to a wrong post, kike. I could bombard you with such coincidences and a lot more, but I don't believe that you will be honest.

Attached: da377fb2997ce8bbcd3e7174a451b830.jpg (518.29 KB, 1200x739)

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

wrong
lol

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

Reminder that Q-LARP is a civic nationalist and has no place here. Reminder that Q-LARP is a zionist and has no place here. Reminder that Q-LARP says that good jews exist and has no place here.

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

That's a change of attitude, shill. Now you can't defend, that POTUS doesn't confirm Q, so you move your goalposts and attack content. Nice.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

you changed by posting exactly the same thing
This is the best paid shilling money can buy.
Now you can't defend
The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
so you move your goalposts
Never happened. The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Reminder that Q-LARP is a civic nationalist and has no place here. Reminder that Q-LARP is a zionist and has no place here. Reminder that Q-LARP says that good jews exist and has no place here.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

If people will come to this thread, they will see who cries in pain. And you still didn't respond to evidence of validity I posted here: . I know you can't, so now you will just repeat yourself.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

you can lie to yourself but you cant lie to the ✡JEW✡SCANNER✡

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

If people will come to this thread
It's anchored, moishe.
they will see who cries in pain
The Q-LARPer.
And you still didn't respond to evidence of validity I posted here
You posted nothing valid whatsoever.
Everything Q-LARP said is proven to be a hoax, and was proven in November 2017.
WE DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR CIVIC NATIONALIST HERE. WE DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR ZIONIST HERE. WE DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR JEW-LOVER HERE.

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

Kushner is a person
Actually no. He's not. Neanderthals are not people.

Attached: 292939r8f8f8f8f8f88eueepq1p1020197.jpg (750.92 KB, 2032x2128)

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

wide hips

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

SHOO NEANDERKIKE

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

Take heart OP, not all of us are fucking retards or JIDF trying to d&c. The true free thinkers on this board can see a mile away that Trump is /ourguy and he will get the job done.

He is playing kike vs kike so Americans dont get killed, 4D chess > GTKRWN any day you stupid fucking mongoloids

Attached: trumpinator.JPG (82.43 KB, 501x502)

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Anchored

kek based mods removing magapedes one thread at a time