Trump is neither a neocon or a "Jewish puppet"

It's sad to see Zig Forums do a complete 180 on supporting President Trump

Just because Trump doesn't want to drop 5,000,000 nukes on Israel doesn't make him a neocon or a "puppet". Sorry if he doesn't listen to Stormtards for policy decisions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BXw3jJ3021o
archive.is/Vhw4P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't call him a kike puppet because he isn't literally Hitler, only a dishonest retard thinks that. But it's undeniable that he's been making various decisions that work to the kikes' benefit and the fact he's surrounded by kikes not only in the white house, but in his family is a pretty damning thing.

Remember: Stepping Stone, not God-Emperor. Worship only blinds us.

It's called "Diplomacy". America isn't just going to abandon its allies. Also, his advisors happen to be Jews, what's the big deal? Kushner is a person who Trump trusts a lot - sometimes its good to have family members in government because you know they won't betray you

GO AWAY ROACH

Strange how you happen to know every character in the show, not-imkikey

Why is this cuck-chan faggot unironically trying to look serious?

Why hasnt he been banned yet?

still better choice then clinton

You're a fuckin dummy.

Kikey is so bootyblasted he can't come here and post as user kek. Bye bye roach.

Stop bumping the thread to social signal you newfag scum.

Who did a 180? What you're seeing is an increase in touchingwall spam. Four more years.

You'll never get Zig Forums back, roach

There were posts in the past proving that it was JIDF who very actively tries to portray Trump as a Zio-con on Zig Forums

Say "DACApede" 10 times and I will ignore this thread

What a convenient way to deflect all criticism.

Nice DACApede dubs!

That's right goyim, we the choosen people used to think he was the second coming of hitler but gladly we where mistaken and he has made it very clear that he is an ally to the zionist cause, don't you want to leave these old feuds behind and accept that the true path to progress involves both Israel and america growing stronger together? that's why you are inferior to us you blind stupid goyim, but no worries, we will be here to guide you now and forevermore.

Look at my DACA dubs

Israel is an ally currently, whether or not they seem to have ulterior motives

All girls are sluts, any anime/manga that portrays them as non-sluts is complicit in bluepilling men!

Right

What else does JIDF propagandize on Zig Forums recently? Oh, maybe JIDF tries to illegitimize a board on Zig Forums that Trump administration created to communicate with anons? Or isn't that JIDF?

Look at this video: youtu.be/BXw3jJ3021o

fuck off DACApede

Haha WOW
Enjoy your anchor, retard.

This board existed before Trump faggot, but your retarded ass wasn't here before then so I'm sure you didn't know that

I lurk Zig Forums since 2001, when did YOU start your lurk?

Jesus Christ you newfag scum.

epic shitpost kikey, you're really funny

Heh heh. How much do they pay you to call people "kikey"?

user, you're ridiculous.
The JIDF loves Trump.
Zionist Jewry loves Trump.

Its the prog-left Marxist wing of diaspora jewry that can't stand him.

Attached: TogaShill.jpg (2690x5634, 2.58M)

Undoubtedly less than you're paid to push ridiculous theories about the faction of Jewry that loves Trump the most trying to get us not to like and support him.

This is the new rachposting.

So you say you support JIDF with your own pocket money? Nice.

Unfortunately, I don't have the proof saved. But yes, I kind of suggest that.

You don't have proof saved because you're full of shit.
You're also the OP, you slimey double-nigger.

Mkay faggot.
Reporting all your posts now.

You are wrong m8, I'm totally white. I've lurked imageboards for quite a long time (since 2001!) and I've learned to have my own insights. I can differentiate a thread where a legit user criticizes Trump and a thread that tries to foster divisions or steer us into extremes. I evade Zig Forums nowadays just for my own mental health, I think you shills are successful. Yeah, you just exchange messages with your own kin. And so anons like me wonder all days and all nights how to make some exchange where legit posting is rewarded and shilling doesn't make sense. And I know one day it will happen. By the time it happens, please lose your money with your tries to hire the worst possible posters. They will be the ones who will eventually push you into ovens.

Literally not by any definition of the word ally.

Hi. Q-LARP is a paid jewish hoax. Every single thing it has ever said has been proven to be false. You do not belong here. Trump created no such thing. Go away and don’t come back.

No one believes a word you say. You are an absolute lunatic. Get out.

Well that explains everything

Mkay faggot.

Remember to sage pointless D&C

Sage and report

And here comes the JIDF. You need to be very active, considering that I didn't say "Q". I thought you use bots that dig for any appearances of "Q", but I see this is much more serious.

Mkay faggot.
Reported.

Where? To your superiors?

You're such a faggot.
Reported.

Will you report this post as well?

Okay, paid jewish shill. Explain yourself, then.
Link directly to the board you are referencing, and provide proof of your claim.

I'll tell you what. The thing got such a traction already, that if it was fake, we would AT LEAST see a denial, because such a thing would be very dangerous. And yet we are seeing confirmations, one after another. And you dare to come here and ask for proof.

Thanks for admitting that you are incapable of substantiating your own proven false claims and that you are, in fact, a jewish paid shill.

t. not a jewish paid shill

Q-LARP IS A PROVEN HOAX, MOISHE. YOUR SPAM DOESN'T FLY HERE.

Please repeat yourself more, so I will start a Talmud discussion ITT

Thanks for admitting that you are incapable of substantiating your own proven false claims and that you are, in fact, a jewish paid shill.

Yes, you have said that already.

Dear Goys, did you know that if a Jew kills a Goy, then it's a special situation according to Talmud and it means that in a Jewish court a Jew will be spared any punishment?

You had to make that reply, did you? I lost interest in talking about Talmud for now.

No one cares what you have to say about jews, paid jewish shill.

You need to try better. I don't know, reply faster. Then maybe you will provoke me more.

Yawn.

Nice. Remember, that you can stop anytime you want :^)

So dear Goys, what is a Talmud, you would ask? After chronicles of the New Testament, Pharisees moved to Babylon, where they compiled a set of books called Talmud. Talmud basically is an interpretation of Torah, that apparently they received from Moses and they didn't write it for 1800 years.

Yawn.

Talmud is basically a set of books that is a primary source of (((their))) law. Quoting Kikepedia,

So, I made that claim:

I am ready to defend it, but only if this OP responds to this post.

Your thread is LONG anchored, kike. No one gives a fuck what you have to say.

And yet you need to stay here and respond to my claims. You need to prove, that you are not a kike, because a reputation of your argument stays on the line. Well, fine. But you will be personally guilty of another shoah.

Yawn.

REMINDER THAT Q-LARP IS A PROVEN JEWISH SHILL AND YOUR FELLATION OF HIM HAS PROVED YOU THE SAME

Good. So let's proceed. For this proof I will use a website, that actually tries to disprove many claims about it. It will be a good attempt, because if a kike tries to present Talmud as a book of virtue, we can assume that even he will try to manipulate the text towards it and certainly he won't use "nazi text versions", but well translated content with knowledge of intricacies and cultural issues. Is that true?

Come on, kike, reply. I want to continue.

Ok. I understand. It's more important to not do another shoah than to hold the line on "Q" and not being called a kike. Wise decision. If you want to revert, I will be still waiting for (You) in this thread for a moment.

Link directly to the board you are referencing, and provide proof of your claim.

It's extremely telling that you refuse to call it Q-LARP.

Good. The website I will use for proof is this one:

archive.is/Vhw4P

Please look at the fragment. When you are ready, please respond in this thread.

We will use the last part. We don't need to prove anything else beyond this sentence:

So, let's begin. Let's take the last part of this website.

So, as we learned, a Goy is not a fellow of a Jew. There are much more fragments that use this dual morality. Yet still, the text says, that he is just spared execution. Below this text on the website is the following fragment:

Yeah, doesn't look like it when you first looked at the website, right? But when I highlighted that fragment, it looks better.

If you look closely, POTUS confirms validity of this board like every week. I'm not going to spoonfeed you the proofs, just the most recent confirmation. I'm going to bed, good night.

Attached: fcf2d0066dac1235c53b3fc163919daa.jpg (1061x1037, 451.04K)

THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE A PAID JEWISH SHILL. YOUR Q-LARP HOAX WAS PROVEN FALSE SEVEN MONTHS AGO.

Reminder that this is how mentally defective paid jewish shills actually are.

Oh, you are right. Maybe synchronizing it to happen just 7 minutes after a post can be called a coincidence. You know well what a coincidence is. So, how about this? Now I'm really going to sleep, good night, shill, I enjoyed our exchange.

Attached: ad9e5960d72446308aeef296d1d9521d.png (926x651, 509.38K)

THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE A PAID JEWISH SHILL. YOUR Q-LARP HOAX WAS PROVEN FALSE SEVEN MONTHS AGO.

You now point to a wrong post, kike. I could bombard you with such coincidences and a lot more, but I don't believe that you will be honest.

Attached: da377fb2997ce8bbcd3e7174a451b830.jpg (1200x739, 518.29K)

lol

Reminder that Q-LARP is a civic nationalist and has no place here. Reminder that Q-LARP is a zionist and has no place here. Reminder that Q-LARP says that good jews exist and has no place here.

That's a change of attitude, shill. Now you can't defend, that POTUS doesn't confirm Q, so you move your goalposts and attack content. Nice.

This is the best paid shilling money can buy.
The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Never happened. The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Reminder that Q-LARP is a civic nationalist and has no place here. Reminder that Q-LARP is a zionist and has no place here. Reminder that Q-LARP says that good jews exist and has no place here.

If people will come to this thread, they will see who cries in pain. And you still didn't respond to evidence of validity I posted here: . I know you can't, so now you will just repeat yourself.

you can lie to yourself but you cant lie to the ✡JEW✡SCANNER✡

It's anchored, moishe.
The Q-LARPer.
You posted nothing valid whatsoever.
Everything Q-LARP said is proven to be a hoax, and was proven in November 2017.
WE DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR CIVIC NATIONALIST HERE. WE DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR ZIONIST HERE. WE DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR JEW-LOVER HERE.

Actually no. He's not. Neanderthals are not people.

Attached: 292939r8f8f8f8f8f88eueepq1p1020197.jpg (2032x2128, 750.92K)

SHOO NEANDERKIKE

Take heart OP, not all of us are fucking retards or JIDF trying to d&c. The true free thinkers on this board can see a mile away that Trump is /ourguy and he will get the job done.

He is playing kike vs kike so Americans dont get killed, 4D chess > GTKRWN any day you stupid fucking mongoloids

Attached: trumpinator.JPG (501x502, 82.43K)

kek based mods removing magapedes one thread at a time