Zig Forums is finally Alt-Right again

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Full support for Trump's travel ban
Full support for Trump's future Supreme Court appointment
Full support for Trump's foreign policy
Richard Spencer, Patrick Little and Jordan Peterson respected on Zig Forums once again

This time we'll MAGA together and send the shills fucking packing!

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

Zig Forums's not alt-kike you newnigger
Go back

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

Still supporting Trump

Attached: pol-Will-Get-Triggered-by-This.mp4 (580.91 KB, 640x360)

Jackson White
Jackson White

Get the fuck out of my board with your divide and conquer bullshit

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

Hello kikefy

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

How about you fuck off back to reddit and keep sucking kike cock you faggot?

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

How about you blow a load of lead into your head once you've left this board and go be a shill somewhere else, retard

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

Calls someone opposed to Israel a shill
Praises Trump
Know your place, jewish scum. Please go fellate other kike apologists at T_D, nigger.

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Would you shut your cock warmer you delusional trump worshipping faggot. At least bring an argument instead of posting MUH DNC for the 10th time today. Here I'll even give you one. Contest that trumps irsael bootlicking is anything more than benign lipservice. Find some examples of trump working against israels interests (though I doubt any exist)

Luke White
Luke White

2018 and the shills are still trying to fracture the Pro/Anti-Trump bullshit when we all came into this knowing he isn't Hitler and is simply a stepping stone into pushing the overton window in our direction.

John Gomez
John Gomez

Kampfy would never disparage Trump who do you think is buying his hotpockets

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Zig Forums is for losers now, just look at this thread. Go watch some anime boys, you missed your chance to get into politics in a meaningful way by wasting your life on anime untill 30

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Then fuck off?

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

OP the faggot strikes again

Attached: 3996130cdb0aa8515103009313c5b2aaab07d3b75442aba60ee54225a04fc8f0.jpg (28.04 KB, 460x332)

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

when the hammer hits the nail on the head
lmao

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

Can someone explain what the "file removed due to copyright claim" image is and why it's all over the board?

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

no

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

TOO LATE ASSHOLE, TRUMP CAN'T BE STOPPED

Attached: trump-anime.jpg (49.93 KB, 500x375)

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

get involed in jew politics and vote!!

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

Since Zig Forums is impotent in the real world, who gives a shit?

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

im indifferent to jews and focus on having a good life and raising a family that shares my values. You know, being the change I want to see? Its better than jacking off to anime and complaining online for sure.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

Zig Forums already won. Brexit, Trump, AfD, Orban, and Lega were only the beginning. Your world is
FUCKED
Soon it will be gone, never to return.

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Attached: Sélection-009.png (65.06 KB, 1267x453)

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

indifferent to the Jews
This isn't ironic. Leave and never come back. Otherwise lurk for 5 years or till you want every Jew on the planet dead + 2 years. Or kill yourself lmao.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

I second this, Zig Forums was subverted and its brainwashed users used to elect another Israel shill. Zig Forums died the day trump posted pepe. Its like Zig Forums was conditioned for that very day since every user immediately went full support, no questions asked. He posted the frog? Hes /ourguy/. LMAO

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

Do nothing and let Hillary be elected goyim!
At least we've been able to buy some time with trump