Monkey Trapped on Statue

NYPD officers had to waste about 2 hours trying to remove a nigger from the Statue of Liberty. He climbed up there and took off his shirt that read "Abolish Ice"

archive.is/e3xxC

Interesting. Nogs are always eager to escalate protests. This is why I wish Antifa would take their own advice and diversify (ie become less White)
Niggers in Antifa would very quickly escalate violence with peaceful protesters and radicalize right wing protesters.

We should encourage Antifa to live by their own creed.

Attached: This.png (1366x734, 975.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zigforums.com/thread/11810499/politics/monkey-trapped-on-statue.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why this this nigger hate cold drinks?

Attached: b43de756be4675a7e2d1da3eab39655a85bf05068bba9710af7ae81e351c4d10.png (1917x1161, 922.16K)

Who the hell cares?

Retarded grown monkeys do the darnedest things.

Attached: blazed.jpeg (284x177, 9.01K)

Fuck your guide, nigger.

I forgot this was Zig Forums and was thinking I would be hearing about some nigger's pet getting loose. Then I remembered this was Zig Forums and was amused to see some jew's pet monkey was indeed climbing the statue like king kong. Now I don't need to feel bad about a poor animal that dindu nuffin getting hurt.
NIGGERS

IMPEEJ FOWTY FIHV! ABOLISH ICE! FUCK WYPIPO!
OOGA BOOGA
BIX NOOD
GIBS ME DAT
MUHFUKA
MUH DIK

This is great. It's in response to that spic bitch who won in NYC running on a platform of abolishing ICE. They're going to chimp hard like they won something and red pill more people.

I wonder whether there will be another race riot this summer like what happened in Baltimore and Charlotte a few years back. BLM seems to have lost much of their funding and are much lower profile than they used to be.

I'm glad "abolish ICE" is becoming the new "progressive" cause. It's perfect for waking the fuck up stupid ass old white people like my parents who think they are still voting for the party they voted for in the 80s-90s.

The guide is there to improve readability of the threads and suggest a bare minimum set of standards on OPs.

Agreed. Libshits are among the stupidest, most blood crazed political factions on earth.

it's ultimately meaningless while there's still millions of illegals that can vote and nothing being done about the mass democrat voter fraud. it doesn't matter how many people see through the bullshit when the game is being rigged

Fuck I hope so.

Yeah we'll be really redpilled once they kill us all.

nigger trapped on the feet of the statue of liberty*

Nigger: Shhhiiiiieeeeetttttttttt

Anyone who hasn't gotten the memo yet 5 fucking years after the Treyvon court case is a lost cause.

thank you.
these fuckers don't know how to post a fucking thread and should kill themselves

It was in fact a negress.

Attached: SHE.jpg (700x912, 305.49K)

Attached: Nigger What.jpg (866x1023, 377.46K)

I hope the nigger likes jail (Well obviously). Not only for trespassing on a national monument, but for endangering those brave policeman on the 4th of July. The nigger can't have a nice day off grilling some steaks or burgers…no….gotta cause problems and break the law. Fuck niggers

No thread on this board has been made to even resemble an iota of that bullshit you keep spamming.

What a counterintuitive position to take.
What do niggers honestly expect will happen to the gibs once there's over 100 million illegals in the country all collecting welfare?
Even taxing 100% of YT's income won't support a system like that…

You fuckers seriously better be ready to be out and documenting fuckery on voting day; I don't want to hear it over the next week how someone saw harassment/polling site campaigning/busing and didn't take numbers or photos for evidence.
We aren't going to win this voting alone and expecting the government to clean up the corruption.

So, a nigress and the police got her before she took her shirt off?

Attached: 2018-07-04-181851_1167x1287_scrot.png (1167x1287 756.92 KB, 768.11K)

how tghe fuck are we supponsdfed to aboilines a naturkal phonomemon lmao fucking duibmass

Don't actually do this by the way.

That AND Michael Brown.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1440x608, 1.16M)

Attached: STATUE OF LIBERTY RESCUERS_ NYPD officers speak after pulling woman from monument (FNN).webm (640x360, 7.73M)

WE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (780x438, 505.5K)

They would have removed it faster with a well placed bullet

Unless it is flinging poop at the patrons, leave it alone. It will come down when it gets hungry.

Here is a courageous African woman who will make you say "fuck having borders and laws and shit".

this guide needs to be updated with instructions on how to redtext and shit >test

My bad. I assumed it was a man due to her climbing abilities. Amazing eh? What a "woman"

how can you tell? and why does it matter? if a bear is chasing me, I don't tell the park ranger if it was male or female….

Attached: How to bait a sheboon.png (780x438, 441.67K)

Thread theme.

We getting that Soros money out hea fam

The fuck is wrong with these people.

How many airplanes did she take out?

So if a nigger can get up there… how close can we get to that dirty jewess poem plaque? Close enough to destroy it, maybe?

I like how every comment that isn't some Overwatch astroturfer has been purged.

I think someone high-up wanted to see how he's handle the situation.

Too bad he didn't remember that a headshot is a lethal takedown

Same here. Was actually worried for a minute.

this

Wtf is this?

zigforums.com/thread/11810499/politics/monkey-trapped-on-statue.html

Don’t click it. It’s basically a mirror of this thread but that changed “Zig Forums“ to “zigforums” and assigned user names to the posts. Wtf kind of matrix shit is this? Also sorry for off topic

Nah, I probably would’ve stayed home if he had BBQ kfc and watermelon followed by some purple drank.

Fucking Christ. I should stop mobile posting. Half the time I suspect the auto corrects are pajeets and kikes using the autocorrect feature to fuck with people on purpose .

You’re a ground ape you dumb ass.

send her back to the Congo. she can protest there.

Attached: Exclusive_ Trainer Of Statue Of Liberty Climber Speaks Out (360p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)

All these people are obviously being paid off, it makes sense to pick some nigger because they are naturally hysterical. I especially refuse to believe that a dumb high time preference nigger would know or care about any political event and it's especially fishy how all this shit pops up inorganically first on yidder too.

I know what you mean. My spouse's parents are bat shit crazy thinking Obama was good. Fucking morons.

Under the shoe like the cockroach he is.

Agreed. She caused the whole place to evacuate. Can you imagine celebrating the 4th there with your family, kids, friends and then this liberalniggertoolpawn ruins it? Over fucking ILLEGAL immigrants (or We hate Trump)? It's a crying shame what's happening to our country, a crying shame.

No real humans can tell the difference between heboon and sheboon. That is partially why they (and their jew offspring as well) are so incredibly vile and disgusting to behold for an actual human being.

Lel…You:
When it comes to 'thinking' we all know that boons DINDU NUFFINS

LMAO cheaper too

Or it might start living up there

Are you all sure that is a woman?

To Wakanda and beyond; or the grave, your pick

Has anybody ever successfully climbed the statue of liberty like ths guy climbs building ?

I hate threads like that.

all that shit does is dilute the flavor. its cold enough out of the fridge

The sex of a bear is actually useful information for a ranger as a female bear is likely to have its young nearby and that could change the optimal angle of approach

Attached: scuttlebug_of_understanding.png (681x509, 403.42K)

And all of the cops there WASTING precious enforcement time staring at her at the bottom.

Attached: Malcolm_Harris_on_Twitter_A_few_specific_lessons_the_American_left_can_learn_from_Therese_Patricia_Okoumou_in_this_moment_1._Escalate_2._Escalate.png (601x2448 494.62 KB, 501.98K)

I don't understand what's wrong with monkeys searching for high places. It's their natural instinct to dwell in trees.

only a 1.5 year max sentence
and this blue check mark faggot judging the prosecutors based on their previous cases.

I hate leftists, they need to be purged from academia.

Good, let the hate flow through you.
Go ahead and escalate until you have gone and killed some innocent bystanders.
Make sure you go viral while doing it so we can finally start Day of the Rope.