This dumb nigger thought he could fight imperialism and the white man

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

This dumb nigger thought he could fight imperialism and the white man. Look what happened, BTFO

Attached: 5E976B20-9969-4C3E-8B2E-AC9213EFA604.jpeg (151.24 KB, 1200x1109)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Actually he did fight imperialism, what happened is he got stabbed in the back by the military led by the guy who installed him in the first place. It's almost as if hierarchical institutions want to retain class rule and keeping them puts the revolution in danger.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

These dumb crackers thought they could fight capitalism and porky look what happened, BTFO.

Attached: marxbakunin.jpg (44.1 KB, 618x360)

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

bans unions
gets shot
masses welcome his assasiation
Dude wasn't even a good strongman lol

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

ban unions
He didn't ban unions, though he was in my opinion too heavy-handed with them. He did sack a thousand members of a teacher's union, though. What he did that riled up the unions was introduce CDR (the revolutionary councils) into the workplace in an attempt to undercut the unions, though they were never banned.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

Masses welcome his assassination
Lmao wut?
Pretty much every Party in Burkina Faso at this point attempts to use Sankaras image as their symbol and claim themselves as his ideological successors because of his mass popular / Pop-Culture support

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

masses welcome his assasiation
Are you forgetting the Balai Citoyen? Are you forgetting the numerous “Sankarist” political parties in Burkina Faso today? Are you forgetting the fact that the Burkinabé, decades later, still want justice for Thomas Sankara and still want to see his killers and the traitors like Compaoré face justice? In the last five years Burkina Faso is literally still trying to seek charges and investigate the killing.

The only people who hated Sankara were the corrupt, reactionary and beneficiaries of neo-colonialism. As soon as Sankara was out of the way the revolution was done for, the IMF was let in and Burkina Faso was firmly back in France’s clutches. The only people justified in their suspicion were the trade unions, who were treated badly.

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Just because he is popular today does not mean he was popular back in his day.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

There are still people alive from the 80s you know

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

nah Bakunin only wanted to scam kids and go with prostitutes.

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

There are still people alive from the 80s you know
I sometime wish this sentence was untrue

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

I'm sure you do, /pol/.

Attached: d52ecebee44520773d4d7cec2be6d882e91c58a3bebf9f8248f59f00318ea403.jpg (65.43 KB, 604x453)

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

wanting the boomers dead equal /pol/
shut the fuck up, boomer

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

le boomers XD
Almost as bad as “le Burgers need genocided” meme. Only right-wing reactionaries make these kind of generalizations

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

implying your generation will hold up any better
implying your generation has produced anyone comparable with the best boomer leftists
implying your generation wasn't even more shit to start off with than the boomers became

Attached: Hippies-to-yuppies.jpg (274.92 KB, 1089x1467)

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

implying your generation has produced anyone comparable with the best boomer leftists
lmao see pic and cry, faggot

Attached: kimaddress.jpg (132.94 KB, 567x378)

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

Does that fact that i can't tell if this post is ironic or not mean that i'm out of touch?

t. "old millenial"

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

Muh Generation theory
There is no inherent characteristics to political beliefs an individual gains based on the year they were born on the Gregorian Calender

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

Nice butthurt, /pol/, better buy some lubricant on your ass

This cumskin thought he could fight black man. Look what happened BTFO

Attached: 9341-004-1B7C2542.jpg (10.19 KB, 238x300)

Easton White
Easton White

Pretty much. Id rather genocide Europeans who say this. Not because it offends me, just because I want to have an excuse to kill people.

Attached: FB-IMG-1546607615301.jpg (25.06 KB, 740x395)

Evan Green
Evan Green

Those burgeois dumbfucks thought they could fight the working class. Look what happened. BTFO

Attached: 1029875-1000.jpg (84.14 KB, 720x576)

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Yeah, look what happened, their theories are still relevant

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

____
/ Your head \__==>
The point of my post

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Bakunin
Relevant

Attached: 436547.png (628.41 KB, 609x582)

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Yes, his ideas on syndicalism were adopted by much of the radical labor movement and his views on electoralism(arguably the reason the international split) have been adopted by Marxists of various stripes after the failure of social democratic parties.

Attached: 2609ec54a2fc9991a1f30d0ad39a2e435149ffd2.png (222.23 KB, 2518x1024)

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

Those strong white males thought they can fight the "mongolian hordes" from USSR. Look what happened. BTFO

Attached: the-ss-by-themistrunsred-d5eyc5f.jpg (261.42 KB, 1280x857)

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

These retatards thougt they could fight communism and vietnamese farmer. Look what happened. BTFO

Attached: 41643678801-dc6a093f07-b.jpg (207.18 KB, 1024x677)

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Unlike Sankara's.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Sankara wasn’t a theorist

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

And this is relevant how?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit