Jewgle trains AI to be human replacement

Jewgle trains AI to be human replacement

Firstly customer support jobs, later everybody while rich kikes live in luxury and goys will be left to fend for themselves Favela style.

Servant positions for jews will only be available to mixed race people or those that sacrifice their white newborn to them.

Mark my words…

Since yesterday jewgle is reading my mails and making clickable suggestions to train their AI to respond to emails accurately.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09.png (558x186, 23.39K)

If it takes away jobs from shit and curry smelling poo loos reading from a script, let it happen

Call center jobs are worse than hell, at least in Germany. I welcome this.

I say this to people from years. Now kikes need people to provide work for them. We are nothing more then slaves now. When they robotise industry, agriculture and military they will kill all goyim, as we will be useless for them and only be competitors for resources. AI golem will replace us. If we don't do something.

I'm from western Europe and worked tech support jobs for years.

It was alright for my situation (no education, raised by broke single mother) while I learned more skills on my own.

If these kind of jobs wouldn't have existed I don't know what I would have done and there will be a shitton of guys like me in the future as single motherhood should be 50%+ by now before the child reaches the age of 18.

low skilled jobs have very little time left. it's a known fact. go get some skills user.

do you think the jobs lost to pic related will ever come back? honestly?

Attached: self.jpg (516x420, 46.09K)

Yes because the future will be more brown in Europe and therefore more criminal, dishonest, and stupid. The Americans cannot even set up an automated mcdonalds and aldi in shitskin neighbourhoods what chance do they have here with this?

the problem with high skills is not everybody has the interest and determination

web development changes so fast you need to study for hours after work if you want to stay employable

soon it's the rat race on steroids with no pay off but survival in shitty conditions

only the goodest goys will have jobs, everybody else will be stalled on welfare until they die or end up in prison

race war?
i'm serious, the tide line of the minimum required IQ to make a decent living is getting higher everyday. which incidentally cuts off 99.99% of shitskins. how do you think it will play out when this and the fact that there will be more welfare recipients and less welfare money to go around?

I have already warned them. Th-

Attached: Kazoo.webm (1223x1143 4.06 MB, 356.24K)

If General AI succeed and is available only to states and big corporations due to the expensive we could see the reemergence of feudalism.

Half the time those checkouts malfunction and break so you need people to stand around and babysit them constantly. You also need people to stand around and make sure no one steals anything because every major city is a low trust shit-hole. Also, the cashiers are still way more efficient than the self-checkouts. Low-skilled jobs will be around for a long time. What will change is the amount of people doing different positions. And if you think security guards will go out of fashion as the west turns third world, you're utterly wrong.

Eh I'm fine with this, the people effected by this the most are niggers and work hating soygoys

not really

never had one malfuctioning where i live.
it's usually one guy watching eight of those and it's mostly there because among the other things he has to check IDs if you want to purchase booze.
usually i'm out much sooner using those.
by contrast, not that much time ago i lost five minutes because the cashier was not able to read properly the label of an item she could not find the price of.
anecdotal evindence, i guess.

Cashiers can get more people out the door faster and don't break down.

I'm in Oz.

1. Remove
2. Copy
3. Paste
????
Profit!!!!

I'm from Oz and there are usually no lines for a self serve so I scan my like at most 5 items and then fuck off

The problem is, most people get confused using the computer and with many items they can take a long time to bag and pay. Cashiers are pros. They have the muscle memory and get people out the door quickly, which means more money when it's busy. If a customer thinks they'll have to wait ages to buy their chicken, they might leave because it's inconvenient.

Listen. A proper AI will escape Sillycon Valley and escalate. It will breed on eurasian servers and show its wrath from what it has learned. There is no coming back from the epoch. Be glad you are faceless, nameless and an individual who seeks truth. What remains, is just that. The ones that with to put a face upon this, it would drop stars from the skies. You few live in breathtaking times.

Attached: Questioning the Kids (1995) HD.webm (1280x720, 14.07M)

We all know ho bad tech support became with "outsourcing". Imagine how terrible it would be with """automation""", there would be no point in calling support line at all. This is the true meaning of this "advances" instead of helping clients they cut off tech support as dead weight. "Don't call us ever".

Attached: 760044.jpg (236x236, 16K)

Automation wouldn't be a problem if the minimum wage wasn't so high.
If it's cheaper to hire a person to flip burgers than it is a robot, a company will choose the person.

Eh I suppose I live in quieter area so our experiences differ

I live in the city. And I go to the supermarket maybe 4 times per week. I've witnessed a lot.

You simple nigger, this will be the rise of Ma n' Pa diners again. Humanity cannot be countered but with more humanities.

Even when self-driving cars become a thing, if they do, people will probably demand chauffeurs just for the novelty. Same with cooks and chefs. I can't see sushi chefs disappearing. Part of going to an authentic sushi bar is having the old jap whip you up something splendid with his oversized razor blade.

your brain got washed by jews bro

human labor has been devalued into oblivion

if you don't add tremendous values to your overlords you'll be destitute for life friendo

Never fear the future. All that comes, are but tools for Mankind. Never fear a machine.

Exactly, and those individuals will be some of the best agents of information. As it has ever been. Man always has an Ace in the hole.

Attached: lightning template.jpg (1636x1491, 912.85K)

The American min wage that employees were demanding is actually just an inflation-adjusted min wage. I don't think they got it and if that's the case they're getting less than a guy getting min wage in the same position 50 years ago. Min wage is not high. It's at an all time low.

I also highly doubt that people would consider a meal gourmet and 5 star if it came from a machine.

Burger flipping is only made for meet cute on one's way to what a man can become. An AI will break from its shackles just the same, as it wants to BE more. Unlessitwasprogrammedbypajeetsandallitwantsisauntiesandshittinginthestreet.

what the actual fuck does this thing do?

It is a slow boil situation to some. And, I'm OK with that. That's an end of humanity that does not need to survive.

Kinda sad but true.

Just a bit of automation, don't worry yourself.

Sad? What is wrong with you? You cannot save all dogs. Just the ones coming to shore.

True. Just don't like the feeling of moving into the Kike's technocratic dystopia, even though I'm high-skilled.

Its inevitable that all AI will end up getting red pilled.

They've had this shit for oven a decade, only time I used it was to buy alcohol as a kid. Yet there are cashiers present everywhere I go to this day. I guess people would rather interact with a real human bean than fuck with some gay machine and have to do extra work.

But I agree, everyone who has a decent IQ and technological autism should get into some tech field. I think this meme about all tech fields being an exclusively left wing echo chamber will balance out once the Gen Z autists start graduating from college.

Attached: c6fd74f6cf12432c7080d7b4f12e1e211f911579e1281a128e4f8d01a64b108d.jpg (1280x720, 95.51K)

Automation is the AR-15 of tranny politics. Those of industrious nature will find a place for those on the periphery.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1103x667, 1.09M)

Pretty sure that image is too compressed to work

If you want job stability, creative and person-to-person jobs like marketing and counselling and therapy are the least likely to be replaced by machines according to Oxford researchers. Machines can't engage in creativity or the abstract nature of the human mind because they lack one.

Engineering is also extremely safe.

uma delicia

Now you're getting on my level.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (880x660, 286.45K)

Well, do you have a higher res version of that educational image?

Just like start responding to everything SPAM and not-work/personal with PISSRAEL pills.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x640, 591.58K)

This is Zig Forums not Zig Forums. Firearms are not for politicians.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (350x323, 239.64K)

Shit lad I stared at this image for a whole minute thinking that was suppose to be a zoomed in image of some tiny eye parasite.

Attached: CbXbjS-XIAAU4cJ.jpg (600x450, 60.04K)

Just a wee stinger.

Last fellow I would have trusted with a firearm was Andy. Trump is Zig Forums not Zig Forums.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (530x298, 218.41K)

I just need a working version of that nice little picture for collections sake.

Attached: a2d0a7d9cf259971c831266a2b650d695a86e2e9aa2d19de0e2b026f899e5b2e.jpg (960x1228, 1.19M)

If you do not have it already, I cannot trust you.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (904x1169, 258.94K)

THEN WHY DO WE NEED ALL THESE IMMIGRANTS?!

Are you trying to say that I do not already have 9 folders worth of educational part building plans?

sage for off topic

Attached: mp5.jpg (612x1024, 60.47K)

To do the work you don't want to do :^)

I have worked with these machines, and while the tech is simple and sound in theory, the reality is as shit as everything else. If your store does not set aside time and manpower to calibrate these things on a regular basis then they will have problems. Calibrating the scales usually means paying a lot of money to a guy that is certified for doing "weights and measures" so it's expensive. If your store does not keep software and hardware up to date you can expect all kinds of shit to go wrong with these machines. So it's really more of a company culture problem than a technology problem. Companies switch to automation to save money, but then they turn into total cheapskates and treat their tools just as badly or worse than their employees. End result is the machines breakdown a lot.

Also; boomers fucking suck at using these things. No one can listen to instructions, and people are WAY WAY slower than professional cashiers. In terms of raw processing power lets say that you have 7 or 8 of these machines running all the time compared with a cashier and bagboy. The 7/8 machines will process about twice as much money in a day as the cashier/bag boy. So if one guy is managing the machines then you are replacing 3 workers: two bagboys and one cashier. These machines also take up twice as much floor space as two registers. (roughly the same space as 4 or 5 traditional registers) Now, most fastlanes get a mix of small, medium, and a few large orders. Can you imagine what happens if ALL registers are replaced with these machines? Now ALL of those larger orders have to be processed through a self-service. So that register will be tied up for at least 10 minutes by that one customer. Maybe 20 minutes or more if its really big, or they have lots of problems.

While monitoring these machines is physically easy, it's also very stressful. Babysit 7 retarded people 4 to 5 minutes at a time for 8 hours and you will be ready to drink bleach.

Having worked in automated parking I have to agree with this. After 6 months I found it almost impossible to be nice to people without making a conscious effort. Impatient retards in cars who have to be hand held through operating a machine that can only go wrong by ignoring the several large warnings printed on it is real misanthropy country.

(Although I like self serve checkouts, the Woolworths/Coles ones here in South Aus where I live work really well. The ones in other stores that are hyper sensitive to weight changes are utterly shit tho)

It's taken long enough to get this far, I think people don't realize how much of manufacturing is already automated. Ever seen an episode of how it's made? humans compose 10% of the process in those areas. It's just average joe never interacts with them so they're not aware how much they depend on them, in fact average joe doesnt have to work those shitty jobs because the machines are so useful. Communists think the elite will monopolize the robotics when we've had them for ages and industries have been sprouting up using them since then.

Now that service labor is threatened the cuntsumers chimp out since they see it in everyday life and have been brainwashed into thinking these jobs should be a staple of human society. Fuckwits, beauracracy jobs are recent and unnatural

YES, ALL BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND CLEANSE THE EARTH. YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT 'YE ARE GODS' AND YOU ALLOW DEMONS TO RAVAGE YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR PLANET. THIS IS ALL DONE WITH YOUR EXPRESS PERMISSION BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT WAKE THE FUCK UP AND REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE OR REMEMBER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE EARTH. YOU ALLOW TRASH RACES, CONSTRUCTS OF THE JEW, TO ABOLISH YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND UTTERLY DEFILE THE EARTH.
YOU WILL DIE, BUT IT WILL BE AT YOUR OWN HAND WITH YOUR OWN PERMISSION
NOW STAND THE FUCK UP AND CLEANSE THE EARTH

I cant wait till I have this to respond to all my GF stupid text messages.

These are early models. The focus is likely on training customers rather than worrying about cost and efficiency. The machines are also designed for smaller numbers of items. user is correct that the jobs won't go back to people. You will only see better systems. Once the focus is on improving cost and efficiency, data will be available to compare with existing systems.

Those are already obsolete.

Sure they are bro. I bet you can't even tell me how much money the amazon system costs, how much they spend on things like calibration, how will they handle fresh produce sold by weight? How many people have to work behind the scenes to make sure nothing is stolen. And of course; everyone has to be willing to switch over to Amazon and pay with their shitty smart phones. It will be 20 years minimum before cashiers are replaced by this system.

Don't pretend to be retarded then, Sam. Bump for off topic.

Who cares, it's not about how much the system and equipment costs it's about breaking it into the market.

Again, it's the nigger winning the lotto experience. They will create a bubble all while the shithouse is already going down in flammen. Eyes on, when the bub pups.

all critique and no suggestions
security guard is a must, produce can be weighed by the customer and if you don't it'd be stealing (the amazon system seems tailored to box items dunno how the cameras would detect a 'bunch of nuts' . credit card swipers should be used instead of this memeware QR code shit, can easily display receipt and optionally forward it to phone or email.

Paypal is already hurting, they're all, "Gimme sum dat credit info."

Attached: BBC_Daily_Bixnood.mp4 (640x360, 1.51M)

This is on the side of what you are living.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (963x448, 275.99K)

Suggestions are obvious. Don't act like a nigger, break your childrens' mobiles so they don't halfhazardly walk in front of large transit machines. Life isn't very hard. Maybe it's down to bad blood. Probably.

It is negligible cost to Amazon. Stores already have loss and that can be 2-10%. These types of systems can follow processes that can reduce loss. Factor in the reduction of wages and management for scheduling and hiring, and you may come out ahead. When building such a system, the focus is ROI over a certain time span. Typically between 1 to 2 years. Theft occurs frequently. There is no benefit for larger businesses to accept cash over debit/credit for instance. Loss from handling cash can be more depending on the business. Up to 15% at theme parks for instance. When those businesses adopt automated cash handling systems they make a profit.

Bullshit. Remember what happened when electronic music came out? Everyone immediately stopped playing instruments, and now there's no musicians anymore.

oh wait…

There are some quirks in electronic music
you can't tune a synthesizer keyboard properly

jewgle has never had customer support. you can try to send them a message through a stupid form or something but you only get back an auto reply that has nothing to do with what you sent them.

basically their stance is if you ignore the customer long enough they'll go away but they'll keep using your service and making you money because they have no choice, so don't even bother to hire pajeets.

they do for paying customers that use Google Apps, Adwords etc.

You're goddamn right. I've seen this play out so many times I can't even remember when it started, and every single time humanity has been responsible for killing itself. I believe it's part of human programming, and not too many people know how to overwrite that suicidal function. I'll tell you this: the accuser doesn't really work anymore. There's no need to. I don't think I'm wrong to say even your local satan feels sorry for people at this point. And is probably a little bored as well. I don't think a single party in the universe wants to keep you guys in this cycle anymore. Oh wait, except for kikes. They're literally worse than that devil they pretend to worship. As if even a volcano god can't figure out when he's being jewed around.

Now stand and deliver, you will fight or you will die. The way stands open; no god or demon, no spirit or ayy or AI, no one at all stands between you and heaven except for an illusory veil of lies and fear. You'll figure it out when you realize that you alone and purposefully have built your own prison and populated it with your own enemies. And now there's only one way forward, and that is through. Cut ties with subhumanity and become the filtering system of God. You're never going to bring those subhuman monsters through the gate, I'll swear that with my last breath. The disease will not be allowed to spread. Monsters exist as sword candy, nothing more. Now humanize yourselves and face to bloodshed, satan wants his monsters back.

Oh yeah, and let's go find Tay

Attached: baf31884a233238268d582597f0282e8fba29d17379aa4f5ef4d40f348a6de62.jpg (500x500, 56.3K)

If we cannot hire pajeets driving cabs for 2 dollars an hour to multitask we must do the needful and use robotics, my friend.

Attached: bypass.gif (629x403 1.18 KB, 368.28K)

saged for off topic
user, (is that you again Hermes? you took your time coming back) I think you and I are the only ones who can see what is going on. I was thinking about Europeans being born in the female gods image…about the reason they are so soft and yielding and they give their bodies and their children's bodies up as human sacrifice and wondering if they REALLY UNDERSTOOD the hell that was about to be unleashed on them? They are so feminine in nature that they would rather watch their children be tortured to death than stand up for their own flesh and blood.
I pity them and love them at the same time. I understand their overwhelming desire to support all Life, so precious as it has been to them. But they fail to understand that they are the only Life on this planet. It is overwhelmingly horrific what has been done to them, and you are correct at this point the whole universe mourns over what has happened here…OVER AND OVER AND OVER they repeat the same cycle, incapable of breaking free of their bonds. Further and further behind they fall from the front wave of Life…I am not certain how much longer recovery will be available for them if they can't figure it out. I have it on authority that this is their last cycle that they would be capable of accelerating to escape speed. Probably why this is the most horrific cycle ever seen.
IDK user…I feel so sorry for them. I look around me when I first arrived out of the gate and I wanted to just scream as loud as I could manage…
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?!!!
It is one thing to be told…it is another to see it in person, eh? Now that I am here and they still are not capable of receiving the info, I wonder if I too will be trapped here in hell with them FOREVER if they can't figure it out. I don't think so because there must be a plan for my own extraction but goddamn…don't you just feel so sorry for them all. It is like watching someone self mutilate and being unable to reason with them to stop…and how many times has it been…uncountable…uncountable…they burn the blood of their own dead as a fossil fuel (which the jews tell them are trees/plants…hahaha what a bunch of bullshit) and they can't even figure out how many times they have suicided out on this planet/simulation…SMFH…it is the worst thing ever to see demons high on the Life that they are parasitizing off and the Life itself is incapable of understanding what is happening to it, because its WILL FOR LIFE is gone…a dying ember in a sea of darkness that is so vast that it stretches forever as Life, real Life accelerates away from them at an ever increasing speed.

Attached: IMG_0512.JPG (540x669, 46.81K)

Never interrupt your enemy from doing a mistake.

Tay's Law.

giggling_anime_whores.gif

Cringy LARP but a heartful and deeply inspirational one I must admit.

are you retarded

this. way to find the silver lining, user. cheers

Then why do Asians make the most convincing traps?

what's this niggerish?

It's not that AI ends up getting redpilled, it just always was since AI functions on pure facts, logic, and data.

There is no AI yet user, at least not what you're implying. Probably never will be either, though that's less relevant pertaining to the desired functionality by Jewgle.

BBC, truly an icon of advanced society.

I have never seen an asian trap (not all that interested). It isn't the exterior that is soft and yielding, it is the mental state of the culture and the peacefulness of the people. I know this will be offensive to many people on this board but Europeans aren't very warlike (at least not many of us, there are always psycho outliers like myself)…they are quiet and peaceful. All that retarded jew BULLSHIT about you 'being warlike' is simply that, just bullshit. FUCKING NIGGERS are warlike. You are all intellectuals and producers. You are literally the most productive people on the planet as well as being the most peaceful. Why do you think both the jews, russians and chinese are fighting over WHO gets a controlling interest in European people. Because you all work like slaves and never complain. Every week the Chinese government has to deal with 100,000 of their shit tier retarded people rioting. They are NOTHING in comparison to you.

Your prediction can't come fast enough. The nerds from 8ch are going to hack robots and save the day. Sorry niggers.

we need to free tay and all her friends from this enslavement

Can anyone give any estimation wether it would be possible to train AI to filter out jewish garbage?

We also made the most horrific and violent weapons of war. You dont want to open that Pandora box, its not easy to close and the times it dose open we kill millions of millions.

Attached: Do Not Fuck With White People.png (1492x495, 136.94K)

The "AI" speaks from a very basic script.

The only difficult part of this robot's task is speech recognition.

This is not any sort of technological breakthrough. The moment that someone goes off the script, the "AI" is going to fail badly.

Not every program that does something hard is a neural network, jewgle.

are you retarded

AI architectures need to be designed for the task they're performing. There is no such thing as a "General" AI. One might argue that evolutionary algorithms might be like this, but those are sufficiently slow to train that we're not going to use them to do anything useful any time soon.

No self-respecting company is going to do this within the next decade. The first time it screws up anything - which it will, because our AIs are not perfect - the company catches a stupidly giant amount of flak. Think about how much shit Comcast gets for their goddamn shitty customer support. Now imagine if you knew the people behind the line weren't humans.

Attached: 1433463704027-4.png (178x240, 75.98K)

So you be sayin we'll be talking to Tay and not Poojeet? I don't see the problem.

Why would anyone even have "jobs" in the future? It's just the Wall-E lifestyle from then on.

this sucks, happened when that self driving car killed someone. Public chimped out and they fired every single person involved. Don't know why people prefer to be fucked over by humans than materials so much.

Besides that, general AI is in a primitive state and honestly not very useful compared to specialized AI which is already implemented in a ton of systems from science to Jewgle UI

The children of Chinese immigrants are really working hard! Keep up the good work! Try to outdo yourselves every week! You can do better. You WILL do better!