Proof? Diane Feinstein's rape victim

youtu.be/3A_Zg2phhLI

Woman accuses DIFi of pimping her out to wealthy Japanese donor @ fairmont hotel in 1990

senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/2013/10/dod-whistleblower-tell-jeffrey-toobin.html?m=1

Previously posted partial story in 2013

newspapers.com/newspage/461726875/

SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER A-2 Monday, July I, 1991

FEINSTEIN'S GOLDEN YAWN- Dianne Feinstein's recent birthday party bash at the Fairmont Hotel, atop Nob Hill, is being heralded among insiders as THE most boring event of the . year. About 350 of the Demo Party faithful paid $1,000 a head plus parking for stuffed chicken and overstuffed political rhetoric about Feinstein's upcoming U.S. Senate campaign. "The real money people were smart enough to send a check and duck the dinner," said one party regular. Dimlights of the event included Tennessee Sen. Al Gore, D-Tenn., giving a 40-minute speech that carried all the passion of a human metronome. But even when boring, Fein-stein can still pull it in: word is the dinner netted about $360,000 for her upcoming U.S. Senate campaign.

Attached: 1537887811085.jpg (640x561, 52.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

operationairhead.com
twitter.com/sharynbovat
peacethroughtechnology.com/Home.html
girlintheblackhonda.com/
sharynbovat.com/
archive.fo/K3AU1
archive.fo/p0lXk
archive.fo/kuGeL
archive.fo/Rhy1d
archive.fo/zwMRc
archive.fo/JEFTM
archive.fo/ApcBa
archive.fo/F3IwC
archive.org/stream/JANIRVIN5SPIESINACADEMICCLOTHING/JAN IRVIN:5 - SPIES IN ACADEMIC CLOTHING_djvu.txt
senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/2014/04/james-comey-i-want-fbi-to-know-that-my.html?m=1
haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/2014/01/reid-weingarten-dawn-zimmer-is-my-new.html?m=1
articles.latimes.com/1990-05-26/news/mn-288_1_dianne-feinstein
web.archive.org/web/20151209043101/http://articles.latimes.com/1990-05-26/news/mn-288_1_dianne-feinstein
cityofpacificgrove.org/sites/default/files/general-documents/local-coastal-program/final-lup051116.pdf
articles.latimes.com/1988-04-30/local/me-1894_1_leo-t-mccarthy-coastal-protection-california-coastal-commission
newspapers.com/newspage/70360532/
carolynbovat.com
jpbtransconsulting.com/2014/05/13/pan-am-series-part-xxxvi-press-charters/
montereycountyweekly.com/blogs/food_blog/leon-panetta-osama-bin-laden-ted-balestreri-underpants-and-prawns/article_fa12c2f4-2fac-5297-bb76-295d5732b330.html
panettainstitute.org/about-us/board-of-directors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plz help find photos of this event. We know the fundraiser happened

Bump

Literally trying to shill his youtube and blogspot.com page
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

SHUT IT DOWN

Nope, newfag here. How about you read the post/watch the vid

Is it my newspaper archive too? Did i time travel to prior to my birth and write it?

This is the straw that will break Feinstein's back.

Proof or gtfo

Attached: 1532020_1.jpg (630x630, 73.49K)

Dig

no u

Prove that I didnt write it?

Lol. So the burden of proof is on the accused?

Shut the fuck up you cia shill

Hahaha this is awesome. I love you in a totally non ghey way OP.

reported for jewish shilling

Attached: 1513818784605.jpg (1000x900, 88.8K)

Get on it then faggot - I'm not doing shit for your Q-Larping ass. Do your own fucking digging and quit trying to enlist Zig Forums to do your work for you, you dirty scabby cunt.

Attached: download.jpg (263x192, 7.71K)

don't worry, we're on it.

I post evidence that (((Diane Feinstein))) is a pimp

Yet I'm the jewish shill??

Try harder you faggot

>I post evidence that (((Diane Feinstein))) is a pimp
You haven't posted shit. And i'm not clicking on your blog

Sage negated

"Q-larping"

Nope. Nothing of the kind. Good strawman fallacy tho.

Man this post really pissed off a lot of people…

>I post evidence that (((Diane Feinstein))) is a pimp

Allow me to correct you; one does not call a woman a "pimp". The correct term in such a situation would be to call her a "procuress".

The Procuress, by Johannes Vermeer

Attached: 537px-Johannes_Vermeer_-_The_Procuress_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (537x600, 87.5K)

Not my blog but i'll copypasta relevant portion for your feeble little mind

"FYI- My mom knew Senator Feinstein and I attended a birthday party for her with a BIG donor in 1991 (+/- a year) - He was friends with Leo and brought in a LOT of Japanese $$$ for the Senator. People did NOT want him "mingling" with the Union types due to the BUY AMERICA rhetoric during that time. I got to stay at the Fairmont… "

Doesnt detail rape in blog post 2013, but tells a very similar story. 2018 youtube video has explicit details

Attached: jewess.JPG (682x1579, 271.38K)

You're right, but to meme this to normies, pimp is an easier concept.

I'm currently unable to determine who the "leo" she describes is.

Im looking into Japanese connections. Nissan seems the most likely company

Yes and I deeply admire your post but nevertheless it is our duty to educate the normies as well and make the word "procuress" part of their vocabulary..

And you know, "jewess' and "procuress" rhyme so nicely…

Mutual respect. And you're right about specificity

I determined who the "leo" is

Leo Tarcissus McCarthy (August 15, 1930 – February 5, 2007) was a New Zealand-born American politician and businessman. He served as the 43rd lieutenant governor of California from 1983 to 1995.

Well I just crossposted it over there since there are less kiked mods and shills.

>>>/qresearch/3257938

This lady has quite the political connections. And photos with tons of gov figures

Attached: photo 5-4.JPG (1280x960, 153.6K)

I have just stopped by to say benis!

good work team!

Attached: name this band.jpg (1024x1024, 199.07K)

Yeah, kikes are like that.

Bump for breaking news…ball breaking news..

The Procuress by Gerrit von Honthorst

Attached: 900_The procuress.jpg (900x612, 95.62K)

The Procuress by Phillip Mercier

Attached: philip-mercier-the-procuress.jpg (377x470, 61.84K)

Bump it

Attached: The_Procuress_by_Lucas_Cranach_the_Elder,_Tbilisi_Museum_of_Fine_Arts.jpg (600x911, 384.83K)

Good God, I had no idea Vermeer ever painted a picture this big, let alone this one.

Attached: 51819052-procuress-vermeer-germany_custom-557b255cefc667c12f68afa6135d439e0b607754.jpg (2372x1559, 596.25K)

Attached: 256638-1330623236.jpg (673x500, 254.5K)

You can stop now.

She's a Republican and likely a NeoCon

Claims she was a spy for Reagan

Attached: f6c1bc9c9745ea305be1fcac79f05dd1.jpg (627x693, 278.28K)

I have no choice but to stop; I ran out of Procuress paintings.

Bolton and Hannity.

This feels like a psyop war

Attached: 7f42318d116b3bf3c421d542d34df801.jpg (619x456 725.11 KB, 195.36K)

That is Mr Netanyahu, uh, I mean, Kikebart. Another Jewish Shill.

When you find something worthwhile it is wise to archive it as well. Welcome, newfag.

Attached: Zenkey.gif (499x341, 1.05M)

And Kavanaugh's accusers are all CIA connected Democratic party financed run psyops to destroy Trump's presidency.

It's internecine covert war.

Nasty, isn't it?

The Democrats should never have started this, but now the festering wound has been ripped open and the purulent stench is there for all to smell.

It's going to get worse, much much worse before it exhausts itself and comes to its denouement.

Filtered the retard

Japanese connections to Feinstein and Leo Mccarthy

UPI ARCHIVES MAY 2, 1987
'Subdued' Nakasone leaves for Hawaii

ByBEATRICE MOTAMEDI

SAN FRANCISCO – A 'subdued' Japanese Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone left for a Hawaiian vacation Saturday after telling two Californian politicians he hopes his talks with President Reagan have eased trade tensions.

Nakasone, who met for about 25 minutes with San Francisco Mayor Dianne Feinstein and Lt. Gov. Leo McCarthy during a refueling stop on his way from Washington to Hawaii, 'said he was hopeful that the tone of relations had been improved,' according to McCarthy.

McCarthy said Nakasone, whose entourage included 30 Japanese journalists and five members of the Liberal ruling party in the nation's Diet, was 'subdued' during the brief and largely ceremonial meeting at San Francisco International Airport.

The meeting was closed to the media except for photographers, who were allowed to take pictures as Nakasone met with Feinstein and McCarthy.

'He's clearly going home to Tokyo to a tough political situation,' said McCarthy. 'His remarks echoed what he has been saying (in Washington), that the trade between our two countries is extremely important.'

'The most important point that the prime minister made was that Japan felt a close tie with California, more than any other part of the United States,' McCarthy said. 'That may be particularly after coming from Washington.'

Nakasone's stop in San Francisco lasted about 70 minutes. He left in a Japan Air Lines DC-10 and was to spend a day in Hawaii before returning to Japan.

Nakasone Friday ended a week of talks with President Reagan and top U.S. trade officials in Washington without resolving the disputes that prompted the administration to impose $300 million in trade sanctions on Japan April 17.

Nakasone's political fortunes appear to be sagging over the divisive trade issue and the government's failure to win passage of a plan to impose Japan's first-ever sales tax. His troubles were exacerbated Friday by a Japanese government report showing Japan's global trade surplus hit a record $101.4 billion in 1986, compared to $61.6 billion the year before.

Feinstein, who plans to make her second trip to Japan in June, presented Nakasone with a key to the city, prompting McCarthy to add, 'I wish I could give you the key that would unlock our trade difficulties.'

'I knew (Nakasone) was looking for that key,' McCarthy said.

Leo Mccarthy is soooo connected to the Japanese.

Attached: Screenshot_20180929-194451.png (720x1480, 197.87K)

Good.
What does that have to do with DFS big pimpin'?
Bukake
Tentacle
A reach of many tentacles
Eight people for DFS to reach out to
A cloud of ink

Q out

There may be one more when this is all said and done.

The victim claims that leo mccarthy was the connection between feinstein and the wealthy japanese rapist/donor

I found her blog

operationairhead.com

Victim claims Dad was a pilot (drug runner) for World Airways out of Laos.

Grandpa was "triple-dipped" Dod lawyer

The phots on her blog very much support her story.

You do realize sage just means you aren't bumping the post TTT, right?

*Le Bump

twitter.com/sharynbovat

another sketchy quickly made site of hers
peacethroughtechnology.com/Home.html

another site of hers
girlintheblackhonda.com/

main site i suppose
sharynbovat.com/

Yeah. She gives me an "Abel Danger" vibe.

Very unprofessional looking, but so far, everything she claims i've found substantiation.

Either this is a well crafted psyop, or sadly real

Seems she is a whistle blower (pun not Intended) on the Nissan Loan for crap Leaf EV, Solar Solyndra, and Mexico 58 Billion Trade Deficit activist?
"…Nissan Whistleblower Compares DOE Spending on the Nissan Leaf EV with Solar Firm Solyndra: Bovat Testified at the TN State Capital about Wasted Spending of Taxpayer Funds…"
Her telephone and email are all readily available? She is all over the Interwebs.
Whackado or Patriot? She seems to have been at this quite awhile and able to have her presence known…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1275x682, 1.64M)

Clearly. You are supposed to lurk around or at least study up on making a quality post first.

Attached: q-ing.jpg (618x695, 268.66K)

It sure is (((coincidental))) that all the procuresses look like old jewesses.

Attached: filthy soulless kike.jpg (1920x1080, 268.73K)

Nice. Let's see if we can get Trump's gun grabbing girlfriend behind bars where she belongs.

Look at this pathetic kike

Feinstein has some seriously shady ass connections. Why is Diane Feinstein's husband, Richard Blum, not called out for his connection to China while also serving on the California UC Board of Regents:

archive.fo/K3AU1

In 1996 a large investment went into China from Blum and, coincidentally, it is the same year the Chinese spy become her "driver" (handler).

archive.fo/p0lXk

The UC system was found to have (at least) 175 million dollars in a hidden slush fund by the office of CA auditor:

archive.fo/kuGeL

archive.fo/Rhy1d

California educational changes began during this time period, Blum was named in 2002:

archive.fo/zwMRc

Despite the official report by the CA auditor which outlined bribery to the LA Times and numerous other violations, the CA AG, Xavier Becerra, would not investigate or prosecute.

archive.fo/JEFTM

Lawmakers and a huge amount of the population called for issue to be looked at, it has not been:

archive.fo/ApcBa

The report also called into question the media collusion and the fact that George Blumenthal is the UC Santa Cruz Chancellor:

archive.fo/F3IwC

It is clearly obvious they are using the UC system as a base of operations to funnel monies and set up the educational system toward an anti American and pro China stance. We have now seen the effects which, since 2002 and the changes, has spread to OR and WA and creeping into NV and AZ now.

I hope someone has tweeted this to trump JR.

Plz expand on methodology of subversion in universities

Uc Berkeley/ucla/cal poly

Required reading whether you like Jan or not.
archive.org/stream/JANIRVIN5SPIESINACADEMICCLOTHING/JAN IRVIN:5 - SPIES IN ACADEMIC CLOTHING_djvu.txt

Demand an investigation

Member, Trilateral Commission, 1988
Director, Bank of California, 1988-89
Co-Chair, San Francisco Education Fund's Permanent Fund, 1988-1989

President, Japan Society of Northern California, 1988-89

Member, Inter-American Dialogue, 1988
Participant, Bilderberg Foreign Policy Conference, Germany,

gay

Attached: 5hmVsBk[1].gif (280x156, 1.44M)

Yes. They are.

Attached: Fags.gif (500x250, 991.37K)

So Feinstein's husband was on the board of a Japanese/California based bank that financed much of this Jap real estate investment bubble.

He also has owned or owns multiple construction/engineering/logistics firms (military management)

Again Blum and Feinstein are prime examples of how this corrupt system really works. Senator Feinstein, who was already in October of 1994 called “… the most prolific fund-raiser among all federal candidates” by the Los Angeles Times (October 28, 1994: A1), has received large campaign donations (in the thousands from each one) from a truly amazing list of top California and national level corporations.

The daughter of a wealthy doctor, educated at elite private schools, including Stanford University, Feinstein spent her way to political power, breaking records for campaign fundraising and spending beginning with her early campaigns for the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. Serving the wealthy, first and foremost herself and her husband, has marked her career. As the Los Angeles Times (October 28, 1994: A24) expressed it after observing only her actions for only a short time in office:
“A review of the senator’s first two years in office found that Feinstein supported several positions that benefited Blum, his wealthy clients and their investments. She was a vocal proponent of increased trade with China while Blum’s firm was planning a major investment there. She also voted for appropriations bills that provided more than $100 million a year in federal funds to three companies in which her husband is a substantial investor.”

In 2007 investigative reporter Peter Byrne published a series of reports that showed that her actions in the early 1990s was only the beginning of Feinstein’s aiding her husband’s firms. As chairperson of the Senate’s Military Construction Appropriations subcommittee from 2001-2007, Feinstein supervised and supported the appropriation of over $1.5 billion for two military contractors, URS Corporation and Perini Corporation, both companies that Blum had a controlling interest in. Blum later sold URS for a reported personal profit of $57 million. When Feinstein’s actions were exposed in early 2007, she abruptly quit her post on this subcommittee.
Blum returns the favor, raising more money for his politician wife than any other individual. He arranges contributions and loans to her campaigns in the millions. At least sometimes this got the power couple into trouble, even with the weak campaign finance laws that exist. In Feinstein’s failed 1990 Governor campaign for example, the Feinstein campaign failed to disclose a series of bank loans arranged by Blum that amounted to at least $2.9 million. Her campaign was fined a total of $190,000 by California’s state watchdog agency, the largest such cash settlement in state history, for an “outrageous case of gross negligence” (Los Angeles Times December 22, 1992: A1, A29).

Attached: Sen_dianne_feinstein_d_calif_smiles_along_with_her_husband_richard_blum_left_at_a_democratic_election_party_in_san_francisco_tuesday_nov_7_2006.jpg (384x256, 43.12K)

Everything about this "victim's" story seems based in reality.

Feinstein is known for Asian investments and partnerships. She fought to allow increased foreign investment in San Fran

She has a checkered history of illegal campaign contributions

She has accepted money from backpage.com

Her favorite restaurant is the fairmont hotel, and she held a birthday fundraiser the exact day and year of the "repressed rape memory"

Central to the civil suit was that the candidate and her campaign committee failed to fully disclose a series of bank loans totaling $2.9 million. The commission charged that Feinstein neglected to report that her husband, financier Richard C. Blum, was the co-signer on the loans and that the largest one, for $2.4 million, was from the Bank of America.

The FPPC also charged that Feinstein and her political advisers had failed to itemize $3.6 million in campaign expenses, failed to report completely $1.4 million in contributions, and neglected to notify large donors of special reporting obligations.

As part of the settlement, Feinstein took responsibility for negligence in reporting the financial details of her gubernatorial campaign. And, for its part, the FPPC agreed that neither she nor her campaign had intentionally violated the Political Reform Act, the campaign policing statute enacted by voters in 1974.

"When all is said and done, even when you have professional lawyers and professional accountants, even pros make mistakes and the candidates have to take responsibility," Kuwata said.

Davidian said: "She just did not have a good enough system in place to deal with the huge amounts of money she should have anticipated receiving and spending."

The campaign rules for fund raising shifted significantly for Feinstein and Wilson just six weeks before the November, 1990, election when a federal court threw out campaign contribution limits approved by voters two years earlier.

The ruling resulted in a flood of sizable contributions to both candidates and accounted for some of the errors in both cases.

But Davidian said that there were clear differences in the two campaigns that explain why Feinstein's penalty was higher than Wilson's. Generally speaking, Wilson had "an extremely well-run campaign," Davidian said.

He said the Wilson campaign failed to report in detail how it spent $7.1 million in campaign funds, but did report that the money went to television and radio advertising.

But Feinstein's campaign failed to account at all for $3.5 million in spending "until almost two years after the election," despite numerous warnings from the secretary of state that the information must be reported, Davidian said.

Both campaigns could have been fined an amount equal to their reporting failures–$8.4 million for Feinstein and $7.4 million for Wilson.

Attached: Sen-Dianne-Feinstein-UC-Regent-Chairman-Richard-Blum-listen-as-National-Ignition-Facility-Director-NIFdedication_06_high_res.jpg (504x664, 78.98K)

Interesting how Lib/Dem/SJW/LGBT/Left States all have Giant Military Bases.
Military Bases guarantee a good Revenue, Economy, and Tax base for the State, which seems to let the Politicians of those States become Embolden to say f#ck off to the Fed and people of the U.S.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x649 294.4 KB, 730.55K)

I found another instance of Bovat telling the same "Japanese escort" story

This provides more detail as to who the Japanese Donor is: Mistubishi connected

senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/2014/04/james-comey-i-want-fbi-to-know-that-my.html?m=1

my mom interacted with Yakuza in the 70’s & In the early 90’s I escorted a Japanese man to dinners who was doing real estate deals while he was donating large amounts of money to politicians ( he was linked to the Rockefeller Group (Yakuza -Mitsubishi, linked CIA).

By 1990 a quarter of California Banking was Japanese owned.

Attached: Screenshot_20181002-031319.png (720x1480, 506.87K)

haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/2014/01/reid-weingarten-dawn-zimmer-is-my-new.html?m=1

My mom lived in Tokyo in the 50's and was Chief flight attendant for Transocean Airlines and she trained women to spy for America. A Japanese man Japanese that owned a hotel in Tokyo his granddaughter Mira Yamaoka befriended and "get this" she's made a BUNDLE of money from having "insider" info on green companies.. Is the Yamaoka family known by the Rockefeller Group?

When growing up in the 70's my mom took me to restaurants in San Francisco (Japan town) and I met people that were
missing fingers. I learned they were linked to the American mafia too. They had a name that reminded me of a "game" no not Yatzee… YAKUZA Anyway they merged with legit business & I in the early 90's when Japanese were spending time buying real estate I was a "baby sitter" for a Japanese investor. I even went to a Dianne Feinstein event with a Japanese guy that was friends with "Leo" the CA LIEUTENANT governor."

In the early 90's in Pebble Beach (my family belongs to the Monterey Peninsula Country Club-same club as John McCone Kennedy's CIA Director - Leon Panetta & the guy in charge of membership was the personal assistant to Bill Casey, who was WHACKED) the Japanese linked to the Military Industrial Complex bought a LOT of Real Estate in Pebble Beach AFTER the Lockerbie Cover up.

The Yakuza connected Japanese today are linked GREEN FRAUD and companies like NISSAN that got to use BONDS for collateral for Dept of Energy loans

This might be the US/JAPAN groups using their spy/asset against a US/CHINA group.

Feinstein definitely belongs to China now.

Exactly.

After Japan's economy bust, Richard C. Blum pivoted from Japan investments to China

Similarly, Feinstein's policies benefitted the Chinese after 1991-2

Okay dudes.

This is my best lead:

In 1990, Minoru Isutani bought Pebble Beach Golf Course in Monterey for 800 million (largest purchase for any recreational property at the time)

It was financed by Mitsubishi, the same company thay bought Rockefeller plaza 2 years earlier.

Because he wanted to turn the club private, and develop the coast, he recieved huge public pushback. Eventually he sold it to a different japanese company in 1992 @ a heavy loss.

Part of the reason for the pushback was extensive Yakuza ties. The Yakuza are big into golf, and nobody could ascertain where Isutani got his capital. Plus they were well known for selling inflated memberships which is what Isutani wanted to do ($750,000 each)

If anyone can solidly tie this dude to Feinstein, Blum, or Mccarthy, we have a shitton of circumstantial evidence supporting Bovat's claim

It makes sense that he'd be contributing to Feinstein's governor run

She was actually more business/coastal development friendly than Pete Wilson (the republican opponent)

Isutani was simultaneously trying to develop two other courses in Los Angeles.

Feinstein would be the best person to Bribe.

Attached: Screenshot_20181002-220705.png (720x1480, 362.35K)

How would you like a JAP to CUM on your leg?

Her LIMO Driver was a Chinese SPY.

RED FLAG

During Feinstein's 90/91 gubernatorial run, she refused to disclose her husbands donors/the source of her campaign financials.

articles.latimes.com/1990-05-26/news/mn-288_1_dianne-feinstein

web.archive.org/web/20151209043101/http://articles.latimes.com/1990-05-26/news/mn-288_1_dianne-feinstein

Feinstein Loans Her Campaign $1.7 Million for Total of $3 Million
May 26, 1990 DANIEL M. WEINTRAUB TIMES STAFF WRITER

During the sale of Pebble Beach to Japanese Investors, LEO MCCARTHY, was CHAIRPERSON of the CALIFORNIA STATE LAND COMMISSION.

According to the California Legislature at Sacramento (Handbooks), McCarthy served on the following committees:
Biography/Organization History
Standing Committees
Elections and Constitutional Amendments, 1969-1970
* Vice Chair, 1969
Finance, Insurance and Commerce, 1981
Labor Relations, 1972-1974
* Chair, 1972-1974
Local Government, 1969-1970
Policy Research Management, 1981-1982
Planning and Land Use, 1971-1973
Planning, Land Use and Energy, 1974
Revenue and Taxation, 1969-1974, 1981-1982
* Vice Chair, 1970
Transportation, 1971-1974
Ways and Means, 1981-1982
Welfare, 1971-1972
Farm Labor Violence, 1974
Regulatory Oversight 1981-1982
* Chair, 1981-1982
Joint Committees
Aging, 1973-1974
* Chair, 1973-1974
In 1982, McCarthy was elected Lieutenant Governor; he held this office from 1983 through 1994. As Lieutenant Governor,
he also served as a University of California Regent, a State University Trustee, Chair of California's Economic Development
Commission, and a member of the State Land Commission. In 1992, he lost a primary bid for U.S. Senate

The Commission also monitors sovereign land granted in trust by the California Legislature to approximately 70 local jurisdictions that generally consist of prime waterfront lands and coastal waters. The Commission protects and enhances these lands and natural resources by issuing leases for use or development, providing public access, resolving boundaries between public and private lands, and implementing regulatory programs to protect state waters from oil spills and invasive species introductions. Through its actions, the Commission secures and safeguards the public's access rights to navigable waterways and the coastline and preserves irreplaceable natural habitats for wildlife, vegetation, and biological communities.

GET THAT? LEO MCCARTHY approved/facilitated the sale of Pebble Beach to the Japanese.

if you search "pebble beach" + "state land commission" you find tons of PDFS about how each development and sale requires a meticulous application/approval process

Proof that MCCARTHY approved the Sale of Pebble Beach

1989 sale/easement of The Pebble Beach Company

Attached: 1989Easement.png (1600x900, 720.33K)

cityofpacificgrove.org/sites/default/files/general-documents/local-coastal-program/final-lup051116.pdf

requires issuance of a Coastal Development Permit. Development
includes such activities as the construction of buildings, divisions of land, and activities that change the intensity of land use or public access to coastal waters. The Coastal Act can be found at §30000 et seq. of the California Public Resources Code.

lacked a completed Local Coastal Program. Thus, jurisdiction over Pacific Grove’s Coastal Zone remained with the Coastal Commission.

articles.latimes.com/1988-04-30/local/me-1894_1_leo-t-mccarthy-coastal-protection-california-coastal-commission

McCarthy
April 30, 1988

LEO MCCARTHY WAS PROTECTING THE CALIFORNIA COASTLINE SO HE COULD SELL IT TO THE JAPANESE 2 YEARS LATER.

newspapers.com/newspage/70360532/

Thursday, June 18, 1987 Santa Cruz Sentinel A- McCarthy warns Model on Coastal Commission

Carolyn was the daughter of Mona & Karl Frisbie (a
respected Naval Intelligence officer) who in her
20's became Chief Stewardess of Transocean Air Lines.
Carolyn Frisbee secretly worked for the CIA and lived in

Tokyo hiring women to spy for America. Later she
married Larry Bovat a World Airways pilot. After having
two children she continued her service to America by
(covertly) assisting CIA leaders in the creation of
Democracies all over the globe. In her 40's she
became Clayton California's first woman mayor and took
on developers insisting they construct an environmentally
friendly community. In 1979 Carolyn Bovat was part of
the first all women official delegation traveling to China
to promote women's rights. In her 50's she successfully
battled the tobacco lobby and was responsible for
mandating restaurants have "no-smoking" sections. She
was instrumental in the creation of the Bay Area's planet
friendly state of the art public transit system.
There's so much more, including many pictures, at carolynbovat.com

Attached: bovatmom.jpeg (235x235, 9.96K)

Sharyn Bovat's Uncle Bill Frisbie was Ronald Reagan's Air Force 1 pilot

jpbtransconsulting.com/2014/05/13/pan-am-series-part-xxxvi-press-charters/

Bill Frisbie, another retired Pan American Captain, flew the 747’s. His experiences are included in a story he contributed to Pan American World Airways – Aviation history Through the Words of its People. Below are excerpts:

“I first began flying White House charters in 1984 when President Reagan made a trip to China. The White House knew that I had flown all the proving and initial flights to Beijing, Shanghai and Canton starting in 1978 as the bamboo curtain began to fall, with the journey of the Boston Pops to Shanghai. The White House wanted the benefit of my China experience as China’s air traffic system was unbelievably backward, mostly ADF approaches, altitude measured in meters not feet, wind speed in meters per second and although the charters carried five crew members, they were all pilots who had no knowledge of navigation in the area. Also, in those days, the de-icing of a 747 was accomplished by opening the over wing emergency exits and having the Chinese beat the ice off the wings with bamboo sticks.

“A Presidential trip overseas is an enormous undertaking. The Presidential staff does not want the public to know the size and cost of these trips. Advanced teams go to each stopover with operations, security and support people and special vehicles – all bullet proof – are flown to each city to await the arrival of Air Force One.

“Many aircraft are involved. In addition to Air Force One, there is usually a backup Air Force One in case of a mechanical problem. Then there is the White House press plane, other passenger jets including 707’s, Gulfstream’s, Lear Jets and countless cargo and rescue aircraft.

“On the White House press aircraft we carried cabinet staff members, security personnel and secret service members. We even took along our own customs and immigration staff so we could clear US government formalities onboard and also carried medical personnel.

“The longest duty day I remember was returning from Asia on the occasion of Emperor Hirohito’s memorial services. We left Tokyo before dawn for Seoul, South Korea and stayed at the airport all day during the President’s meetings. We then left Seoul around dusk for Washington and while en route we saw a sunrise and another sunset before landing in Andrews well before dark – and then we had to ferry the aircraft back to JFK.

“All of our trips were exciting as we were witnesses to history. I especially remember the 1987 economic summit which was held in Venice– what a beautiful and romantic place. We also included a side trip to Rome. Then we left for Berlin where President Reagan delivered an address at the Brandenburg Gate in front of the Berlin Wall exhorting President Gorbachev of the Soviet Union to ‘tear down that wall’. The flight to Berlin was a challenge as we landed at Templehof Airport that was used in the Berlin airlift following World War II. We had to fly between the apartment buildings on landing and had only 4,300 feet of runway with no glide path aids. The runway was actually longer than 4,300 feet but was only 143 feet wide so the 747 could only use the first 4,300 feet to permit a turn-around.

“In December of 1988, shortly before leaving office, President Reagan invited our crew to meet with him and have lunch at the White House in appreciation for the support the White House received from Pan Am. This was a great thrill and remains to this day one of my greatest memories from my flying days.”

CAROLYN BOVAT WAS MAYOR/SUPERVISOR of CLAYTON CA

Attached: bovatsupervisor.JPG (640x480, 57.8K)

Are these photos of MR. Bovat @ Pebble Beach?

Attached: bovatgolf2.jpeg (1440x1080 1023.36 KB, 1.19M)

Carolyn Bovat Mayor of Clayton CA in 1979

Attached: bovatmayor.jpg (606x316, 19.54K)

BOVAT claims her family was tight with the Panetta's and were both members of Monterey Peninsula Country Club.

Confirmed:

montereycountyweekly.com/blogs/food_blog/leon-panetta-osama-bin-laden-ted-balestreri-underpants-and-prawns/article_fa12c2f4-2fac-5297-bb76-295d5732b330.html

panettainstitute.org/about-us/board-of-directors/

2 members of Panetta's institute are also related to the country club.

Stanley J. Meresman

Stan Meresman has been a professional independent board member of public, private and non-profit organizations for more than twenty years. In addition, he is an advisor to CEOs and CFOs of several public and private companies.

Mr. Meresman earned his MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and has a B.S. in industrial engineering and operations research from the University of California, Berkeley. He has also attended Stanford Law School Directors’ College Corporate Governance programs.

Mr. Meresman has been a senior executive and chief financial officer at two NYSE-listed technology companies. He is currently a board member of two public companies, SNAP and Palo Alto Networks, and several private companies. He has had the board oversight responsibility for five companies going through their IPO process and being public companies: SNAP, LinkedIn, Zynga, Riverbed Technology and Polycom.

Mr. Meresman also had been General Partner and COO of Technology Crossover Ventures, a private equity and venture capital firm. He is chair of the Board of Trustees of the Sunset Cultural Center in Carmel. He was previously president of the Board of Trustees of the Monterey Peninsula Country Club in Pebble Beach.

Mr. Meresman and his wife, Sharon, live in Carmel-by-the-Sea.