Philosophy, theology, and politics

I've been wanting to make a thread on philosophy and theology for quite a while. From my point of view, a person's philosophy influences not just their politics, but their morality, and vice versa. Where you think we came from, and where you think we're going heavily influences your worldview, and can justify your tolerances, intolerances, likes, dislikes, hatreds and loves.
I want to dedicate this thread to discussing our worldviews: everything from your opinion on the creation of the universe, to the creation of life, humans, evolution, death, morality.
I think the best way to organize our thoughts into a very readable format is a series of questions, and then anons can ask questions about others beliefs.

How do you think the universe came to be?
Will all life eventually end? If so, how? If not, why not?
How do you think life first originated on earth?
Do you believe in evolution?
Do you think there is a God? If so, is God perfect? If so, do we owe anything to God?
Do humans have souls?
Do animals have souls?
Is there an afterlife?
Do you believe in reincarnation?
Is morality objective or subjective?
Can an action which at point would have been morally reprehensible become acceptable through special circumstances?
Do humans have a duty to each other or do we completely stand on our own?
Does a living thing's existence have intrinsic meaning/purpose?
Is one life worth more than another?
Is human death bad? If not, why? If so, why? If so, should we seek to totally stop people from dying?

I'd also like you to include your political beliefs (otherwise we may be straying too far off-topic from the board) and why/how your worldview has shaped those political beliefs.

Attached: a44.jpg (1920x1080, 295.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ga5jSQZK!VzzgDk9WAJlhnwj21otTRM7VuQKUDvdCQvW_oicMXqM
pathofgods.tumblr.com/worldview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think pondering over it is worth any time.

Well its our job to spread across the galaxy and prevent the death of our race.

The universe seeking to become more and more complex.

Yes

No clue but I think it is a great question that people spend way too much time pondering. You could have applied all the thought hours into something like how do we get to other planets in a reasonable amount of time.

Yes,

Yes

You should think no. The idea of an afterlife makes you lazy in the current life. Dont wait for shit to get better after you die. Make things better now.

In my own personal thoughts maybe. I like to believe that you live on in your children. Personality can be passed on and I think that is your way of living again. Having a grand daughter or son that acts just like you.

Asking this is stupid. Morals are always subjective.

Once again Morals are always subjective.

Humans have a duty to out compete other species of humans. Furthering the resources of the best tribe results in the best of humanity succeeding.

You are born with purpose. To become better then your parents and to push farther then those before you.

Spicy but yes. A doctor is worth more then a homeless man.

Death happens and it sucks however the world keeps turning.

It is if your not from reddit.

OP here, probably should have written this before starting the thread, took forever.
I think it has always existed. I think it and God are one and the same entity, and that the universe has simply "always" existed and will "always" exist. The matter in the universe is endless, and we're just in a small part of it. There have probably been many before us, and there will be many after us.
No, as made quite clear from the previous post, my belief is that the universe has no end, and as a result, life literally cannot end since there are an endless amount of galaxies/stars/planets.
I don't know. This is something I have no answer for, and unless there actually is an afterlife, I do not expect I shall have one. It could have been seeded by God, it could have been "random" but I have no basis for either, and life "randomly" occurring seems incredibly suspect to me.
Yes. To be honest I find macro evolution hard to swallow, and I don't like to believe anything I don't fully understand, but I suspect my lack of understanding is due to a loose grasp of the timescale of the supposed 4.5 billion years. I find it hard to fully understand just how long 4 years can be, nonetheless 4 billion.
Yes. No. No.
I do believe there is a near-perfect being in existence, and I find it likely that this being has some hand in how the universe works. My basis for this is such:
Red is a color. Why does it look like that? You could say that it's due to wavelengths or because that's just how the human eye evolved to perceive red, but why does it look like that? Why not a different shade? Why does red not look like blue and vice versa? I'm not asking for a scientific answer, but a conceptual one. Everything is the way it is supposedly just because, but my idea is that everything is the way it is because something found it preferable or good for it to be that way. Why isn't the mass to gravity ratio of planets 1.3x what it is? Just because that's "how things are"? Seems extremely arbitrary to me.
There cannot be a perfect being. For a long time, I assumed that if there was a God, then it must be perfect, or else it could not be God. The two traits were interlinked. But there cannot be a perfect being and I'll explain why. I'll name two aspects of perfection and explain them, destruction, and existence. Assuming a being has the perfection of destruction, that would mean it can destroy anything instantly, totally, effortlessly, and permanently. Assuming a being has the perfection of existence (creation would also work) that would mean it has always existed in all places and all times, and cannot stop existing by any imaginable force. If God can destroy itself, it has perfection of destruction, but not existence/creation. If it cannot destroy itself, then it has perfection of existence/creation, but not destruction.
No.
No.
No.
No.
Morality is not real. It is a set of arbitrary rules which each individual develops due to a variety of factors, and which will change throughout their life.
See above.
We are completely alone, and while we form bonds with other people, those bonds can always be broken by crossing some boundary that the other person feels should not have been violated.
No.
Life is without intrinsic meaning and as a result this question is pointless to me.
It is not. The end result of all life is death. Even if you greatly influenced many people positively or negatively in your lifetime, more than likely that influence will die with the people you influenced, and only the most influential people among likely hundreds of billions will ever be remembered for more than 3-4 generations.

Attached: 1536515786053.jpg (466x349, 21.84K)

post was too long

My political beliefs are somewhere between ancap/anarchy and monarchy. On one hand I want everyone to fuck off and leave each other alone, on the other hand I know they won't. The best case scenario is that about 6.5 billion people die in the next 10-20 years and the world's population is reduced to under a billion, either through nuclear warfare (I don't even remotely believe this will happen, but a man can dream), some kind of horrendous economic collapse 10x worse than the great depression that affects the entire world, resulting in starvation, or a quickly spreading, rapidly mutating disease similar to the black plague that we just can't cure just rips through every nation, killing 60-90% of the human population. Due to rapid depopulation, governments collapse, giving us a fresh start, and since there's way less people, the remaining ones will be further spread out, so they can do their own thing without interfering with each other.
To be honest, most of my philosophical beliefs haven't largely influenced my political ones except my total disregard for human life and its supposed intrinsic value. Sorry if I sound too edgy, but I genuinely see overpopulation as a serious problem due to limited resources, namely living space and water. Also mad max fantasies. And yes, I'm well aware that whites are not the cause of the problem; in fact, they actually solved the problem naturally. Most highly advanced nations (mostly white, but Japan is doing it too) saw a major decline in birth rates after industrialization, and that decline has only further increased as we have become more advanced. It's niggers and asians that are causing the problems, so yes, preferably only wipe them out, but the west is fucked anyway, so we're better off if everyone dies and starts again.

Stop the mental masturbation and work toward something that gives real world insight. Whats the point of chasing a ghost. Read practical philosophy. Take the Brain in a jar questions. Whats the point of asking how would a person know if they are just brain in a jar. What value will that bring to you? What value is it worth knowing that speaking of Descartes the cogit is based on radical doubt. What is the point stating in a world with the "Evil Genius" the only thing he cant fool me with is my own doubt.

Our Purpose by WLP.

Join the Nietzsche scum gang.

Will to power is so fucking motivational.

Fuck off back to leddit, moshe.

(checked)
Not sure.
"All life" ? I don't know if all life in the universe will end, that really depends on whether or not we're alone. Also, whether or not heat death hypothesis comes true.
Honestly have no idea. I suppose I support the mixture hypothesis.
Yes.
I don't think there is a God. I think that the holy books are riddled with errors and were made by some really lonely people.
No.
Nope
I do not.
VERY subjective.
Yes. Morality depends on culture, among other things. In some cultures people still kill fags and retards. In some cultures (ours), they do not.
We do have a duty to each other. We are a social species. Check out what happens when you put somebody in solitary confinement. Then it should become really obvious that we do in fact depend on each other for survival.
Absolutely not.
Subjective. From the human perspective, humans (hopefully) are worth more than animals.
No. Why would it be bad? Death is a natural thing. We're on the cusp of immortality as it is. Someday people will learn that death is desirable.

Attached: 1517482752480.jpg (1920x1200, 498.29K)

Do you think people memorised the questions?

>>>/reddit/

ok maybe just ask one question next time instead of 20

it was a creation of nature.
Life is eternal as long something can assemble it.
Its hard to say possibly first stable solar system or first solar system.
I believe in evolution
Dont believe in a god, I do believe we can create a being close to that in intelligence through ai and manipulating biology. The human interpretations of God/Gods appear imperfect but if we're going by the concept of a god then yes. We would owe any god that created us or enslaved us.
Do humans have souls?
Do animals have souls?
I don't believe we or animals have the souls youre speaking of, I do believe there is a unique competent that does differentiate most intelligent beings. Motives, habits, and personality all stem from the brain.
Is there an afterlife?
Dont know
yes, we all can be reassembled
Morality could be objective but we must first make a break through on a proper logical system to justify it, so for now remains subjective.
It all changes with society reprehensible things are acceptable now and vice versa, the special circumstances are events that sway the collective mind of the public forcefully, subversively, or passively.
I think serving man should be a voluntary practice not a forceful one and standing on our own is suicide.
No
Yes, everything isnt equal some are greater than others.
Human death doesn't have any moral connotation they come and go, it is an unethical problem to eliminate death for there will be a over abundance of elderly to take care of along with keeping people alive just to work and if they don't that terminates their care.

Not bait. From a more general philosophy standpoint.

I think white people are capable of transcendental pilpul, just like Jews are with existential and postmodernist pilpul. White people are altruistic and philosophize care, forgiveness, and tolerance for all existences. They believe all conciousness is good conciousness. This is antithetical to the reality and struggles of nature. Survival in conflict of nature will never leave us, no matter how far from our primal roots we travel.

Thank you Zig Forums for teaching me that.

Double posting.

Another thing OP. There are two types of philosophy. Bar philosophy and textbook philosophy. Bar philosophy is what you feel bullshitting at the bar, textbook is knowing what you feel in conjunction with differing schools of thought. Every answer you think up has been thought before in different schools of philosophy. Read Bryan Magee - Great Philosophers. It goes through all western ideas. The start is easy. And know which philosophers are jews.

Jean Paul Sartre - honorary jew. What a fucking schizo dumbass. I hate him with a fury.

How do you think the universe came to be?
Created by God.

Will all life eventually end? If so, how? If not, why not?
Human life will end when all souls have achieved liberation from the material world. Maybe God has other plans after that tho (or before).

Evolution designed by God.

Do you believe in evolution?
In a way, yes.

Do you think there is a God? If so, is God perfect? If so, do we owe anything to God?
Yes. God is eternal and allprevading and allpowerful. We do not owe anything to him and neither he/she/it to us.

Do humans have souls?
Yes.

Do animals have souls?
Yes.

Is there an afterlife?
Yes. But it is temporary.

Do you believe in reincarnation?
Yes.

Is morality objective or subjective?
Based on Natural laws, a mix of both.

Can an action which at point would have been morally reprehensible become acceptable through special circumstances?
Absolutely.

Do humans have a duty to each other or do we completely stand on our own?
We have a duty to help others since that help will in turn either:
a) get us into a temporary heaven
b) make our material existence easier

Does a living thing's existence have intrinsic meaning/purpose?
Yes.

Is one life worth more than another?
This really depends but yes.

Is human death bad? If not, why? If so, why? If so, should we seek to totally stop people from dying?
Death is good. Suffering is bad.

does not matter for me.
does not matter. better to ask – 'what life is'. do we count our day-to-day existence as life? or is it the stillness, the corrupting nihil.
does not matter.
no. as it bounds you to technology-worship and their narratives.
there certainly is s Higher Divinity. we owe to it everything really. without it we are just dirt. disgusting meat machines. shit-and-eat machines.

too many questions mane. I better indulge in schizo shitposting while pondering how to break through their toxic net of toxic will-bending mind killing parasitic discources-discources. oblivion of retold jokes and boomer scenarios. living life as mentally handicapped white man raised by the fat jewish comedian smoking cigars and bullying you from a video blog. right, drinking coffee and philosophizing about god while witnessing the biggest catastrophe: final death of the spirit. and whomst you going to call in the hour of the time. whose name you are going to scream in the darkest hour of the night, while you still can remember that thing you have forgotten. fear so sharp it goes to the other side of humour. and then back into the terror. whomst you going to call upon? Angelic legions? Oannes? Bogdanoffs? will you just neurotically laugh spitting in your own reflection. we're all trapped inside our mechanic reflexes. and only an annoited memer could save us. the flesh of our flesh. the blood of our blood. the supreme mem er. The third of the Bogdanoffs: Elias Artista.

Willed into physical existence from the spiritual by Brahman, the ultimate reality and supreme personality of Godhood
No it will not, there will be cataclysmic, apocalyptic events that can reduce humanity to a fraction of it's current population, but we as humans with all our technology cannot bring an end to what God has ordained. We may drown the world in nuclear fire, and a thousand years afterwards animals and the world will still remain.
Creation of conditions perfect for the development and sustainment of organic life, as well as intervention and tinkering of God in the process to create humanity, and specifically, the Aryan
See above, in a way yes.
Yes, yes and yes. If God were not perfect, he would be a lesser being, and not worthy of being called God. We owe everything to God and the upright man places himself in service of God's will.
Not all of them
Yes.
In a way, I subscribe to Evola's doctrine.Those few men who are capable of achieving transcendence enter the afterlife whole, with their personality intact albeit cleansed of material corruption. For the vast rank and file of humanity, they are simply absorbed back into the ancestral pool of soul-matter that they were initially drawn from, to come again in different aspects and in different times. You are a composite of your ancestors, both biologically and spiritually.
Absolutely objective, all falsehood comes from within the confines of the human mind, all truth, from outside of it.
Depends, destructive acts in service of God and in service of creating something better by flattening what came before it are perfectly legitimate and the foundation of the spiritual ethos of the Kshatriya/Warrior caste. Pure destructive acts of malice are the domain of the Jew and Demiurge.
We do have a duty, but it is largely secondary to the duty we have to God and in fact, merely an aspect of it.
Yes, even at the most basic level of personality and consciousness people have a purpose, a calling to fulfill at least in terms of profession/craft.
Absolutely, a degenerate semi-feral junkie's life is worth less than an oak tree's or animal's life.
No, death is as natural as birth and a microcosm of the great cyclical nature of the universe, attempting to overcome death is a massive violation of natural law and opening up a pandora's box of horrors.

I'll end with a quote:
"Rather than mistaking Truth to be an object that we can greedily grasp in our tiny hands, we must be willing to instead be grasped ourselves by Truth. Instead of hoping that Truth will surrender her greatest secrets to us, we must be willing to surrender our very beings at the feet of Truth. Truth is a living thing. It is as much fully alive as are you and I. It is not merely the object to fulfill our desire for dominance. Rather, Truth is itself the subject, and we are its objects - for Truth is non-different from God, who is the supreme subject.”

Attached: 197036.png (1016x1447, 1.45M)

Im a firm believer in Hermeticism

Those nice dubs wasted on a masonic rosicrucianist.

Whats wrong with Hermeticism particularly?

Hermeticism predates masons. The knights Templar hoarded hermetic secret knowledge

Outside the realm of useful speculation.
Entropy is a thing. Could be a way around it, but it hasn’t been observed yet.
Abiogenesis, it’s a pretty solid idea. Lots of info online about it.
Yes.
Yes, panentheism/cosmotheism is what I personally subscribe to. I view God as containing everything, just like an organism, sometimes God gets a cancerous growth (therefore not perfect in one sense, but could be argued to be perfect in another, the idea of static “perfection” is stupid) and I believe the non-cancerous parts of God with enough ability have an obligation to destroy the cancer (and make both themselves and God better in the process, getting closer to “perfection” as an intangible goal).
Doesn’t matter.
Only if humans do.
Doesn’t matter.
No.
Both, one has their own perception of whether they are making the world better, but there is also the natural world in which survival and evolution are the objective good.
Of course. Killing another group of people who aid your people’s survival would be terrible. Killing a third group of people who are doing harm to your people’s survival would be necessary.
Human civilization and all of our races advancements are built upon the foundation of self-sacrifice.
No. Existence is characterized by what an entity does, not by their mere presence alone.
Undoubtedly.
It is neutral. Death allows room for new life to flourish. Bad/useless people dying is good. Good/contributive people dying is bad.

Attached: IanSmithVictoriaFalls.jpg (594x582, 153.8K)

datamining thread btw. they want data on what Zig Forumsacks believe. this isn't a thread for philosophy discussion

I can tell you are still young. You are slightly depressed. Probably a freshman in college or around that age. Things get better. Life makes no sense, but eventually you figure out there are things that have meaning. Don't bother with the hopelessness that is existentialism. Keep faith in a god and find qualities in people and the world that you admire.

Attached: 1519686178090.jpg (600x395, 57.73K)

geometry tells you everything you need to know about design, there are fixed properties ergo there is no coincidence no randomness the concept is a rebellion against law aka god; when you have no questions there you have your answer

great posts

Nice navel gazing.

Attached: 8025174c506449c3f7c75f79dbea1c741bd4881d4fa4a743a2aa8517e21464ef.gif (220x165, 38.24K)

no one here is advocating psychedelics and you surely havent done any

(checkin those criminally unchecked digits)
It really is.
Once I came to understand that life is a struggle for our own mass of sunshine, everything else fell into place. All bullshit questions, although fun to bullshit about, became a fun pasttime. The JQ becomes evidently clear, even though Nietzsche was quite the defender of jude.
Customs, traditions, commonalities are all important but what's more important is realizing that your tribe, your "volk" will either kill or be killed in this world. If you don't have an agenda, you're part of someone else' agenda.

Human action is guided primarily by philosophy–particularly epistemology. How a person goes about the process of piecing together observations into a coherent conceptual framework will ultimately dictate how that person behaves and the kinds of ideas (like in morality and politics) they will entertain. Further, if whole societies of people entertain particular kinds of thinking methods, it will shape their culture and the course of their entire history.

There are three basic approaches to "integration," which is the epistemic process of piecing together information. You can do it properly; you can do it improperly; and you can oppose doing it. The terminology for these, respectively, is: integration, misintegration, and disintegration.

Integration reflects a rational and logical method of thinking; the scientific method, properly applied, is an example of integration. Philosophers who represent this kind of approach include Aristotle, Aquinas, and Locke.

Misintegration reflects a mystical method of thinking; an example of this is starting with a conclusion that you believe without evidence and shaping the "supporting facts" around that conclusion while ignoring all evidence to the contrary. Philosophers in this vein include Plato, Descartes, and Hegel.

Disintegration reflects a subjectivist method of thinking; an example is denying that any concept that you form can ever be actually true because reality is "different for everyone". Philosophers in this vein include Heraclitus, Kant, and the likes of Keynes, Dewey, and Rawles.

Most of Western history has been dominated by the "M" (misintegration) mode; this results in dictatorial political systems and relatively little innovation and advancement. Think of Europe after the fall of Rome or the Middle East after al-Ghazali and the Islamic rejection of reason.

The "I" (integration) dominated periods reflect a culture's "golden age," and though historically short-lived, when this mode is prevalent rapid advancements occur. Think of Hellenistic Greece, Europe after the Renaissance, and the founding of the United States.

The "D" (disintegration) mode is relatively rare in terms of dominating a culture, and when it does, it is VERY short-lived because it is inherently self-destructive. Think of the Weimar Republic before it collapsed and the United States from the 1900s on. ("D" is very commonly what people will point to when they are talking about Jewish degeneracy. The D's are like the vanguard of post-modernist nutjobs to wreck a society, and the M's move in behind them to take control.) To use another description of this same mentality, think of the "True Believer" as described by Hoffer, or the "Destabilizers" as described by Bezmenov.

Knowing how these modes operate in history, one can attempt to make a prediction about where a culture might be headed. The United States was founded very solidly in "I", but this mode is very much on the back-burner in the culture with only a very few bits of evidence that it might re-emerge. "M" is much more strongly represented in the culture. But "D" absolutely dominates all of the institutions, from media to politics to education. And because "D" is inherently destructive, that mode will necessarily collapse in a trigger event that leads to either one of the other modes taking control.

We are in the middle of a transition period now away from "D." It is difficult to predict the outcome of pure chaos and which mode will dominate after the collapse of the status quo, but the likely outcome will be dictatorship.

Attached: c9ebf8a34fe58.jpg (183x276, 10K)

I can only base my answer on my observations of it's qualities. Much like a bulldozer has tracks because it was made to traverse rough terrain, I have to assume the universe was formed as a counter to an equal opposing force. Uni meaning 1, then multi being it's counter. Our universe, therefore, is the opposing force of a multiverse. An answer to an imbalance. I do find it odd that most people focus their answer on "When it came to be" even though the question asks no such thing. I don't draw conclusions from this observation, just find it peculiar.

If it does come to an end, it won't last forever. Our plane of existence seeks balance and given time, all things find their opposition.

Heat, pressure and time. Just like everything else. We can't duplicate the experiment because we cannot observe what applying heat and pressure to elements will do over millions or billions of years. Perhaps the reaction that spawned life has a 1.1 billion year gestation period, or hell, a 1.1 million year period. Either way, we won't know as we can't conduct that experiment so dismissing the idea that life cannot form out of "nothing" is a bit narrow-scoped.

Unfortunately the term has been bastardized by the agenda of man. Of course things evolve as well as devolve. They are answering the call of the universe to balance itself. Just like animals seek homeostasis, the entity of everything seeks its own balance. What can be observed within should be in line with the rest of the universe since we are contained within it.

God is the good, evil is it's counter. The jew is the anti-human in that the jew presents the counter to good and entices the world through manipulation and sin. The many books that have been written on the subject over the centuries are just the observer putting into words what he observes. The jew has always been and always feasted upon the wounds. I cannot speak of God without speaking of the jew because the jew is the antithesis of God. One cannot exist without the other. In that sense, God is perfect in good and the jew is perfect in evil. It is good to kill evil, in fact, it is a man of Gods duty to kill evil. You neglect your obligation when you let the jew live.

We are of the aether and our manifestation, in its current form, is flesh. I see it as a cloud of sorts that reaches down and takes a flesh form, an umbilical remains tied to the aether and upon death just sucks right back up into the aether to be re-manifested into another form of flesh. Whether that takes place in our future or past, I'm unsure of.

They're manifestations of the aether. Their brains are not capable of processing the level of knowledge to consider them of equal value. Much as I view myself of lesser value to, say, a 4th dimensional deity, I don't put value on the life of an animal in the same fashion I put value on human life. I also don't value the life of a human with an IQ of 70 equal to my own value. I see life as a caste system where the value is submission to those of higher caste. However, currency manipulates this natural order and will eventually be forced into equilibrium.

asked and answered

asked and answered

Objective. life doesn't bend to the will of man and will win out eventually to natures law. I believe it's immoral to allow the continuity of lesser humans. I don't believe in euthanization of lesser humans, but I do strongly believe in castration / sterilization. Its cruel to let those of inferior genetics breed. The jew knows this, but they continue on with their diseased genes because, again, they are anti-human and only seek the destruction of man. In that sense, morality is objective.

Nature doesn't care what the date is. What is true is true regardless of the calendar.

Our duty to humanity is our only duty. The bastardization of what that entails is at issue. If the preservation and advancement of our species is the purpose, then the destruction of destructive humans is our duty.

life is countered, and thus counters, death. Beyond that reaches into the realm of moral duty, in which case, read above.

asked and answered.

Asked and answered.

this actually makes a shit ton of sense. where do jews fall in this categorization? I can see both disintegration and misintegration in them

integration. They can manipulate the information
Misintegration, they manipulate beliefs
Disintegration is pure jew

the power of faith is it is not rational and draws upon the recognition that humans have a fundamental understand ingrained into them, not from observation or interpretation, but from a source undefined. It cannot be manipulated and is the very substance of humanity.

From many years of searching i believe that life exists to facilitate the birth of entities of pure conciousness, which exist in a higher dimension.
This universe is like a womb and if you are succesful you can be born into this higher dimension. If not its a miscarriage.
At our core we are the Nietzscheian will to power. Our goal is to survive. I believe that one person is unlikely to accomplish hyperdimensional birth and that in that space we are connected to all our ancestors all of us in one conciousness. I have experienced this.

Due to my beliefs i have great respect for my ancesrors, their traditions and sacrifices.

Because of this I am an ethno-nationalist, and will due anything to protect the blood of my ancestors. Or in other words, my race, my brothers.

isnt that faith based though?

did someone just leak the philosophic technical manual of dirty jewish tricks? No joke, that description is eerily accurate.

I am pretty young, but I'm in my third year of college, just about 21. Life makes sense, I know what I'm "supposed" to do, both biologically, and societally, but have little desire to do so. I'm not even remotely depressed, I draw relief and happiness from the meaninglessness. To be honest, it's a release from existential responsibility, and while it may be a false one, I don't particularly care since I find an afterlife wholly unlikely, whether there is a God or not. To say I apply my overarching belief in meaninglessness to everything is silly, I love my friends and family, I enjoy doing things both recreationally and work-related, and I'm very much so looking forward to my future. I am happier than almost all of the people around me. Different people derive happiness from different things.
I don't fear death because I view it as a simple end-result, and I don't fear judgement for the afterlife because I know there isn't one, but that doesn't mean I'm absent of morality. To say I view life as "hopeless" because I do not believe there is intrinsic value to neither individual lives nor our species as a whole is misunderstood.

Yes friend, every thread which wishes to discuss something meaningful is nothing more than a data-mining thread, never share ideas and theories with each other, be so afraid of the boogeyman that you won't even post at all anymore.

Attached: 1514120737744.png (772x1164, 1.4M)

I hate this mentality, it's like, why discuss anything at all because it's all just some shadowy conspiracy to keep you down. OK, if that's true, wouldn't the right answer to that be just talking louder?

That is a dead-on assessment, and others corroborate it, but to see it pieced together like that is pretty cool

Correct. From reading about the Frankfurt School, one of the most important parts of instilling jewery into a newly found target is to attack the faith of it's people. When a group of people subscribes to faith in something arbitrary, they are incorruptible. The foundation of that society, the faith in an arbitrary being or culture or whatever, that must be destroyed for the jew to move in.
The jew is the anti-human, so I can also word this as, "in order for humanity to be destroyed, the faith in an arbitrary 'thing' must be destoryed."

The picture you posted with your answers and the answers themselves disagree with your self assessment. I am not here to tell you who you are, but to remind you that self-reporting is an inherently flawed data collection method.

Mysticism is ultimately indefensible. One of the most genius formulations was the recognition of humanity as noble and worthy of just treatment based on our observable, demonstrable characteristics as humans. This requires no faith, and also does not state that no Creator exists; it means that regardless of where humans came from, our traits are what they are, and based on those traits, here are the proper principles for epistemology, morality, and politics.

If God is real, then evil is real, and God is evil. It is immoral to believe in God:

Say what you want about "free will" (you're no free) and "for there to be good there must be evil in polarity", the fact remains that suffering, horror, cruelty, to children and animals, isn't always human, it's not always meaningful, it's not always needed in such excess.
Pain and suffering far far far far out-ways the good in this world — more powerful – more overwhelming – a total excessive for basic survival or definitions of good. Our pain censors are too strong.
Sometimes you just have a horrific life and then you die. Like a junk yard dog stolen from his mother and pack, made to live alone, howling, desperate, nothingness.

If God is not real, then evil is just bad things we define for the purpose of health, sanity, productivity, empathy, life promotion, and civic morality = a good world. This makes sense. It's moral. It's adaptable. And it's our Aryan duty to make life better.

The problem with Atheism:

I think Jews stealing thoughts about God not being real and turning it into Communism (under Moses Hess the religous Zionist - no structure for you goy only us) is what the real problem is. It's been attacked to (((occultism))), or a State Cult, basically mind control. And therefor Atheism expresses itself as such.
Also Atheism never targets any group except Christians. Zionists target Islam sometimes, but mostly while calling themselves "Jews" – code for chosen cult religion.

Good Atheism would be more like Heraclitus, Plato without the fairytale abstractions (Greeks would kill you if you were an atheist, part of Socrates charges against him), and Nietzschian Overman theory. A modernized Plato would speak of archetypes and good form for example.
LOGOS = Logic. A faith based on natural logic, natural law. This would be a true Aristocratic society.
The FORCE = a good way to link it all together. Darkside = taking, Lightside = giving… make your choice, find the balance.
It's a fairytale. Just like religions.

Spiritualism

Pure escapism. A mental disorder and the product of dishonesty. Very very unhealthy.

END:
You can attack my opinion with some stupid insults, accuse me of not reading the bible or theologians, ignore my post and talk more about Templar-fag-Hermetic esoteric shit, but that doesn't cut it here. My arguments are too strong. But I would like to know what you think.

I don't know, and I don't think it's really possible to know.

I don't know. We don't even know if there is life elsewhere in space. I can't possibly predict its course. You can make an argument based on entropy, but that requires looking at a cosmic timescale that's meaningless to humans.

Evolution is the best theory we have.

The same way I 'believe' in gravity or electromagnetism. It's currently the best explanation we have to describe very complex phenomena.

No. I see no evidence of a personal, Abrahamic type God, or pagan supernatural deities. If you want to take the Spinoza type view of calling everything God, then the term is meaningless.

Soul is just a poetic term to describe your personality/mind/traits. It's not a real, physical object.

Again, souls aren't real. Just a descriptive term for personality. So animals have souls inasmuch as you can project human-like behavior onto them.

I see no evidence for one.

I see no evidence for it.

Morality is constructed by humans so we can live together in harmonious societies. There's no physics experiment that will reveal objective moral truth. Different societies will have different ideas of morality, though with large similarities because all humans have similar basic needs.

Sure. Kill someone on the street and it's murder, but in war it is heroism.

Standing completely on your own is a tough way to live. Groups do much better, but require some compromises.

No.

Yes. But such values are subjective. I say my life is the most valuable but you may disagree.

Yes. Because people can be good, and when they die, they are gone forever. So we should prevent death as much as is practical.

Where does this come from, the book in your pic?

Nice try NSA.

Damn son.

Why are you all acting like NPCs and just answering OPs question list like it's a fucking survey?

Could be a great thread if you fuckers tried once in awhile instead of just repeating the same old chan talking points. At least this faggot tried.

Attached: ef3549e29e0bcd0fb2b0ac0709e2b14cc937c5ae7c56841e572432e5f25069a2.png.jpg (1920x1080, 122.21K)

We all have a God.
What you just described, the faith in your own person above the faith in a concept, is EXACTLY what the teachings in the Frankfurt School postulated.
So, whether you like it or not, agree with it or not, you are now thinking exactly how the jew wants you to think.
Do with that as you may. I can offer you the book so you can see for yourself.
mega.nz/#!ga5jSQZK!VzzgDk9WAJlhnwj21otTRM7VuQKUDvdCQvW_oicMXqM

Understand that I am purely anti-semitic. There is no part of me that adheres to anything jew. I believe, with every ounce of my being, that jews are the manifestation of evil on earth.
Like I said, do with that information as you may. I won't ever ascribe to their doctrines. No way, no how.

WARNING

If you believe in some mystical phantom force called "evil", then assholes will larp as evil. If you write a famous book that takes over the larger society about "Synagog of Satan" (church of satan) who use to be chosen of God but are now rejecting God, a lot of degenerates will be attracted to becoming the anti-thesis of that society and it will give the meme power.
Now saying you're wrong, just sayin.

Attached: monsters nietchie.png (868x803, 233.59K)

Reason was not formulated by Jews. It was formulated by Europeans. Mysticism is the rejection of reason in favor of what amounts to "feelings."

Directly from the Frankfurt School doctrine

Attached: Destruction_of_faith.PNG (1281x335, 64.27K)

Alright. I will participate in this
DATAMINING THREAD
Probably eternal in time and endless in distance.
No part of infinity justifies the possibility of dissonance existences/regions where gravity is backwards for example while all other physical laws are the same.

All life exists to perpetuate itself.

If the earth is 4.5 billion years, by the association of fat molecules and amino acids which are readily available in heated conditions with significant amounts of carbon and nitrogen.

This isn't a belief, it is like asking if you believe in gravity as it exists on planet earth.

Irrelevant: see every argument made against any religion and any hard knowledge stance on things that are beyond ones capacity, which a perfect being would be.

All of this assumes something that either can not be known or can not be proven (which is almost always the same thing)

How could it possibly be subjective.
Either something is inherently good or it isn't.
Some things can be neutral. Claiming no neutral ground suggests a false dichotomy.
Some morals override others. For example, using violence preemptively is usually bad. Knowing someone or something will eventually attack your life requires you act before it acts.

See above.

Nonsensical question.
Groups outcompete individuals of the same capabilities, always.

Yes, to perpetuate life.

Yes, viruses and bacteria can both be considered alive, a dead mammal is like destroying a world for most of those microorganisms.

Death occurs because an infinitely multiplying clonal colony necessarily encounters conditions in which it can not thrive. It is more susceptible to any kind of change, even gradual change, than most organisms are susceptible to drastic change over a short period of time.

This is a broad question and answering anything like IM A CONSERVATIVE or IM A LIBERAL is inadequate. fuck your datamining

Attached: 8a6ab9cb94f3ad48e91618c6d5e78f794cebed14b7d36a316f2e87534884b68b.gif (501x585, 81.29K)

Meant for

Read the Bible.

No. There is everlasting life.

God created Man out of the dust of the earth, and he created Woman from Man.

No. Evolution is a masonic lie used to demoralize humanity. Its message: you are little more than an ape who hath arisen from an amoebic primordial sludge that was perhaps struck by lightning in the yesterage of the ball earth. It's a demoralization tactic/subterfuge used to hide intelligent design from the common man.

Yes. No; he is incomplete and unable to experience limitation. You owe God an honorable life lived.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Objective.

Yes. To kill the man how enters your domicile with a firearm with intent to destroy you, rape your wife and daughter, and kill them is to at once take a human life, but to save the life of your family. Call this utilitarianism.

We have a duty to each other. Together, structures, bridges, law, language, commerce, and engineering/technology are produced and the level of comfort and extended survival is what we receive in exchange for this unspoken pledge which we make with our families and , perhaps, closest friends.

Yes.

Yes.

Death is not bad. To fail to live is much worse.

I'm a right-leaning Anti-Masonist. Getting jaded in art school (My concentration was sculpture/welding, woodwork, and ceramics) working with emphasis on craft and objective standards of quality whilst being exposed to armies of pastel-haired jewesses, faggots, miserable feminists, low-IQ post modernist, Dadaesque, pseudo-intellectual "anti-art", and having a religious LSD experience with my wife and realizing the poison that surrounded me sent me rocketing away from the left. The glaring anomaly in the Whitehouse and the urge to research that it instigated within me shaped my rather current understanding of matters of which I had been negligent of for quite some time. I've always held a conservative leaning, and after experiencing and observing enough of it for a lifetime, I've become disgusted with degeneracy.

Philosophy PhD and current working Academic AMA

fuck yahweh

why is the likely outcome dictatorship? because you're expecting an "M" takeover?

You cannot and will never be a National Socialist, christian rats like yourself are only good as firewood. Your kike god is more important than the truth, and your own people. For that you are as bad as the whoriest coal burner there is.

All that says is "if we destroy reason we win". It has nothing to do with false concepts of "evil" which is illogical and doesn't tackle the real problems that reside in natural law.
You can make anything "evil" by religious standards. Race-ism can be "evil" because it's not a loving peaceful doctrine that accepts all apes.

Attached: dr evil.jpg (400x305, 18.64K)

People can read you fucking degenerate kike piece of filth. No fucking word game is going to work here. You are losing. You will lose. You always lose. I'm the fucking monster.

You sound like a bitch though.

Attached: 5812627661816aa890821c50bd3463775e5b742ccb04dd6170caab93369f8477.jpg (1000x1202, 298.51K)

When meaning is lost, when clearly formed FAITH is perceived more and more as a constricting dogma, as an aggravating fetter of reason, the cosmos which was held together by meaning falls apart, and the world divides iteself into the multiplicity of existing things and the SUBJECT WHICH CONFRONTS THIS multiplicity.

When faith is perceived as dogma, meaning falls apart and the world divides iteself into the dividing mechanism itself.

Just hope we never meet

Even worse, a turbomanlet honorary Jew

As for the topic, I can recommend Vladimir Lossky's "Mystical Theology of the Eastern Church," having read it a few weeks ago.

That isn't genius. It's arbitrary and retarded.

Basically most modern european philosophers, check history, even Incas have thinkers that did a lot, but for some reason just people after illustrated despotism is important.

OP is the same fag whose been making Peterstein threads. That or some journo scum. Either way, in the toilet goes your lonely, fishing, blogpost of schizophrenia.

And Charles Darwin was a Masonic Luciferian who issued a nihilistic subterfuge, which you have eaten up and ascribed to as a new religion. You are weak. You are pathetic. You believe that EVERYTHING in the universe was concentrated into a pinpoint and then a massive EXPLOSION set everything into being? You believe humans come from a sludge pool atop a cooling spinning molten ball spinning at a thousand miles an hour, spinning around the sun at 66,600 miles (666)an hour, spinning around the milky way galaxy at 666,000 miles per hour? The jews have you right where they want you. Alone in the universe, nihilistic, and hopeless. Not for me.

Christ spake the truth about the Jew (children of the lie, children of Satan). He flogged and drove them and their subversion from that which is to be held sacred. You are either a victim of the Jewish fangle, or you are a Jew trying to keep the filthy and cynical lie going.

Furthermore, the Passion of Christ is perhaps the most direct and powerful redpill that has ever been. The Roman Pontius Pilate saw no reason to prosecute Christ after the Jews arrested him and brought him forth. The powerful Roman prefect did not want to condemn Christ to death, but the Jews railed against this protest and rallied for Christ's death; "Crucify Him!", they shouted. They chose Barabbas' release over the release of Christ, and Pilate gave into the demands of the mob of Jews. The Jews killed Jesus Christ.

Checked
Good to see another.

Attached: b2afc4a87df5530e01313c3321da6bab515b0b002fe636d29c9c238eda9f3b9a.jpg (1000x541, 197.93K)

Why is it like pulling teeth to get Christians to understand this?
What more evidence do they need that jews are the spawn of Satan? We need those of you that know the truth to get the rest of your Christians on board.

Ex Nihilo, but a pointless question. How does the Universe "be"? The universe is. How is the universe being? Just a fractal.
It seems apparent. I've changed over my lifetime. It may happen on larger scales.
God is a young man too.
Read the Book of Job
Not the right question
Do animals have souls?
Are we not animals?
Death
You live in others. Others live in you.
Objective in the sense. You append morality over time from others. Morality varies on the things around you and memories.
Morality varies on the things around you and memories
We've gotten this far together.
That which interacts has form. Something is as some other percieves it, i.e. interaction.
Life is a loosely defined term, Morality varies on the things around you and memories.
We've gotten this far….

Attached: Apo7X-180902-1.png (2048x2048, 2.28M)

You sure as fuck don't, bitch.

Attached: muslim sex crime.jpg (480x480, 41.47K)

Luciferians are anti-evolution and anti-nature feminists. Blavasky was 20yrs after Darwin and that's her sect of goymasonry.

I figured I'd give my opinion before listening to the words of others. Helps my answers speak morw honestly.

Attached: 20180918_120127_001_1.gif (368x656, 6.04M)

Okay, I read it. It said you were full of shit.

Samael סַמָּאֵל‬ is the "god". The jews don't want Christains to know that.

In the bible, who attacks the jews bloodline more than anybody else?

guardian angel of Esau, Isaacs first born son. The first born rite stolen by his crafty brother Jacob. Samael attacked him for it.
Jacobs sons started the tribes of Israel. It goes on and on.

Attached: cri1_2.gif (640x368 6.6 MB, 7.42M)

"Eli Eli why have you forsaken me!", that's what Jesus called his father on the cross. God is a Germanic word for Godin.

You worship El…. DRINK HIS CHILD'S BLOOD – EAT HIS CHILD'S FLESH!
#spiritcooking

I have no opinion on the subject.
All life as we know it, sure. Heat death of the universe and all that.
Culmination of various happenings. Protozoa, single-cell, evolution, etc.
Yep
No
No
No
No
No
Indifferent
Obviously, yes. Times change, people change, life changes, circumstances change.
I think humans are social creatures and, as such, share a social contract to not go around raping and killing each other.
No
No
No. It is as natural as rain.

There you go. I've added to your datamine.

Forgot pic

Attached: risen.jpg (474x656, 37.89K)

|| There was another angel in the seventh heaven, different in appearance from all the others, and of frightful mien. His height was so great, it would have taken five hundred years to cover a distance equal to it, and from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet he was studded with glaring eyes. "This one," said Metatron, addressing Moses, "is Samael, who takes the soul away from man." "Whither goes he now?" asked Moses, and Metatron replied, "To fetch the soul of Job the pious." ||

Job 1:6-12
Now it fell upon a day, that the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
And the LORD said unto Satan:
Then Satan answered the LORD, and said:
And the LORD said unto Satan:

Job 3:1-5
After this opened Job his mouth, and cursed his day. And Job spoke, and said: Let the day perish wherein I was born, and the night wherein it was said: 'A man-child is brought forth.' Let that day be darkness; let not God inquire after it from above, neither let the light shine upon it. Let darkness and the shadow of death claim it for their own; let a cloud dwell upon it; let all that maketh black the day terrify it.
Job 3:8

Job 3:11-19
Why died I not from the womb? Why did I not perish at birth? Why did the knees receive me? And wherefore the breasts, that I should suck? For now should I have lain still and been quiet; I should have slept; then had I been at rest—
There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary are at rest.

Job 3:22-25
Who rejoice unto exultation, and are glad, when they can find the grave?—
For my sighing cometh instead of my food, and my roarings are poured out like water. For the thing which I did fear is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of hath overtaken me.

Job 12:1-4
Then Job answered and said: No doubt but ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you.
I am as one that is a laughing-stock to his neighbour, a man that called upon God, and He answered him; the just, the innocent man is a laughing-stock,

Job 12:10-25
In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.”
((()))
((()))

Job 13:1-12
Lo, mine eye hath seen all this, mine ear hath heard and understood it.
Oh that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it would be your wisdom.
Will ye show Him favour? Will ye contend for God?
Shall not His majesty terrify you, and His dread fall upon you? Your memorials shall be like unto ashes, your eminences to eminences of clay.

Attached: kee.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Job 28:1-11
For there is a mine for silver, and a place for gold which they refine. Iron is taken out of the dust, and brass is molten out of the stone. Man setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out to the furthest bound the stones of thick darkness and of the shadow of death. He breaketh open a shaft away from where men sojourn; they are forgotten of the foot that passeth by; they hang afar from men, they swing to and fro. As for the earth, out of it cometh bread, and underneath it is turned up as it were by fire. The stones thereof are the place of sapphires, and it hath dust of gold. That path no bird of prey knoweth, neither hath the falcon's eye seen it; The proud beasts have not trodden it, nor hath the lion passed thereby. He putteth forth his hand upon the flinty rock; He overturneth the mountains by the roots. He cutteth out channels among the rocks; and his eye seeth every precious thing. He bindeth the streams that they trickle not; and the thing that is hid bringeth he forth to light.

Attached: get-some-help.jpg (500x281, 18.66K)

You're a fat jew and your words are thinly veiled attempts to defend the indefensible. 2000 years and you still can't divide Christians enough to push your filth into the US. Look at them rally behind a false prophet that promises to remove your degeneracy from their midst.
You have no power here.

Job 28:20-28
Whence then cometh wisdom? And where is the place of understanding?
For He looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven; When He maketh a weight for the wind, and meteth out the waters by measure. When He made a decree for the rain, and a way for the storm of thunders;
And unto man He said: 'Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.'

Attached: 3f41aa5203f7249d5a6cd36144e4c54a7e57a8f6fb76fa0e5153e17e4058ed09-pol.png (2302x2979 1019 B, 511.34K)

related blogpost from that guy from iron march who did the books republishing stuff:
pathofgods.tumblr.com/worldview

COPYPASTA:

With Philosophy and Traditionalism I would advise on following the reading order. I didn’t include Julius Evola because I made a whole separate reading guide for him.
With European Paganism start with Collin Cleary’s books and articles, regardless what branch of Paganism you are interested in. He is the best contemporary Pagan Philosopher, no doubt. After that, read what you find the most interesting. Either other contemporary works or ancient ones. I only included books from Greek and Germanic branches because that’s where my focus lies. I will eventually expand the list to include the other branches as well.
With Hinduism start with the first two books. If you want to get into Tantrism start with Tantric Traditions or The Yoga of Power.

I could add hundreds of more books but no point in that. If you want more you can always check what authors are citing and read that. You can find PDF/epub of most of them at libgen.io.
List with Articles will constantly be updated.
Philosophy:

Anthony Kenny - A New History of Western Philosophy
Pierre Hadot - What is Ancient Philosophy?
Jonathan Barnes - Early Greek Philosophy
Anthony Ludovici - Who is to be Master of the World?
R. J. Hollingdale - A Nietzsche Reader
Martin Heidegger - Basic Writings
Traditionalism:

Raido - A Handbook of Traditional Living
James S. Cutsinger - Advice for the Serious Seeker
VA - The Underlying Religion: An Introduction to the Perennial Philosophy
The Essential Rene Guenon
The Essential Ananda K. Coomaraswamy
The Essential Frithjof Schuon
European Paganism:

Edith Hamilton - Mythology
Walter F. Otto - The Homeric Gods
Walter Burkert - Greek Religion
Collin Cleary - Summoning the Gods
Collin Cleary - What is a Rune?
Alain de Benoist - On Being a Pagan
Stephen A. McNallen - Asatru: A Native European Spirituality
Daniel McCoy - The Viking Spirit
Daniel McCoy - The Love of Destiny
H. R. Ellis Davidson - Gods and Myths of Northern Europe
Maria Kvilhaug - The Seed of Yggdrasil
Kris Kershaw - The One-eyed God: Odin and the (Indo-)Germanic
Männerbünde
Georges Dumezil - Mitra-Varuna
TYR: Myth - Culture - Tradition vol. 1-5
Homer - Iliad
Homer - Odyssey
The Homeric Hymns
Hesiod - Theogony and Works and Days
Virgil - Aeneid
Tacitus - The Agricola and the Germania
The Prose Edda
The Poetic Edda
The Saga of the Volsungs
The Sagas of Icelanders
Beowulf
Hinduism:

Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya - Sanatana Dharma
Alain Daniélou - The Myths and Gods of India
Ananda K. Coomaraswamy - Myths of the Hindus and Buddhists
Sri Aurobindo - Essays on the Gita
Gwendolyn Taunton - Tantric Traditions
Julius Evola - The Yoga of Power
Wolf-Dieter Storl - Shiva: The Wild God of Power and Ecstasy
Alain Daniélou - While the Gods Play
Alain Daniélou - Gods of Love and Ecstasy
Vanamali - Shiva: Stories and Teachings from the Shiva Mahapurana
Arthur Avalon - The Serpent Power
Vedas
Upanishads
Bhagavad-Gita
Puranas
Mahabharata
Ramayana
Articles:

Collin Cleary:

The Metaphysics of Indo-European Tripartition
[Part I], [Part II], [Part III], [Part IV], [Part V], [Part VI]
What is Odinism?
[Part I], [Part II], [Part III], [Part IV]
Ancestral Being
An Esoteric Commentary on the Volsung Saga
[Part I], [Part II], [Part III]
Introduction to Vedanta
How to Know if You Have Had a Mystical Experience
Evola’s Nietzschean Ethics: A Code of Conduct for the Higher Man
in Kali Yuga
Others:

Dominique Venner - The Homeric Triad
Dominique Venner - Homer: The European Bible
[Part I], [Part II], [Part III]
Mark Dyal - The Homeric Gods

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x335, 202.36K)

niggered up the formatting because of copypasta

titles of sections are attached to bottom of other sections. Sorry m8s

One part of the letter appears to be a message to President Barack Obama, and another page lists "noteworthy Martians." U.S. lawmakers and Israeli government officials are among those listed.

Kyle Odom

filtered

600 years in Europe. 1200-1800 before they rejected your spiritual Communism.

Attached: modern philosophy vs real.jpg (1185x2048, 199.87K)

where did Peterson say that?
can't find any source/vid

How do I become smart enough come to my own opinions about philosophy. What is the best introduction, there is so much jargon, and variation, in wording, and context throughout the history of philosophy that I can't really say anything for sure about any philosopher that has not been made obvious.

I think Peterson gets bashed improperly. He is first, and foremost a teacher of philosophy, then a philosopher. The context of his guidance should be seen as self-help that could you use philosophy but mainly is just information that is strictly practical, rather then theory. He is a self-help lecturer, that is one of his jobs. Though, in response to the obvious nature of " clean your room " and " don't do bad things " I think it is his response to what he thinks is a lack of fundamentals that use to be common to society. I mean gender, is something that is looked at with skepticism now, why wouldn't he say this obvious shit like it is profound. It is amazing how such small shit can be disregarded as vital to progress, and he talk about this. He says that it's silly things, the small things are what we need to do first, we need to be humble and see how little structure is in modern lifestyle. Though, I will say this, to the extent he thinks that these are foreign to modern society may not be as great as he thinks, but they are close is my opinion. Clean your room, is not philosophy it's self-help advice, that he backs up with information he gained as a philosophy teacher.

Think again, kiddo

I really don't see the issue here. Does she say that the boy identifies as a girl?

You're a lost caused, kiddo. I'm sorry your father was such a failure.

Attached: alt right peterson jew alex.png (610x529, 92.17K)

And I thought Acid changed me.

Most Christians are castrated, inept cuckolds/cuckesses. Christianity was militant. For the love of God, this is written in the bible; these are the words of St. Paul in one of his letters to the Thessalonians :

IN THE FUCKING BIBLE ITSELF

Christ drove the merchants from the temple, the Knights Templar exacted revenge upon the Muslim Caliphate. Pope Innocent III decreed as follows:

In 1215, Innocent III decreed the Roman Catholic attitude towards the Jews:

A few years later Pope Innocent III reiterates and confirms these edicts of the Lateran Council as follows:

It goes on. Curiously enough, this all slowed down once global banking took root in our world. There's been a great deal of subversion and obfuscation of the truth, and, clearly, we have some work to do. Bishop Richard Williamson started chipping away at the façade, but great torment befell him for his words, which is a shame. Even Benedict XVI bent the knee to the Jew. It has to stop. Christian's are the literal and willing GOYIM for the Jew, and it disgusts me.

The salt upon the wound is the disgrace that inhabits the Vatican today. Here he is with one of the Jews, Ronald Lauder, who orchestrated the financial gain provided from the Holocaust instantiated on 9/11/2001.

Therein the Holy Bible contains the ultimate Redpill on the Jews. There is no denying any of this. Athiests are exactly where the Jew wants them: hopeless, downtrodden, without mooring, lost in pure subjectivity, and, having been subjected to relentless spiritual trauma in the guise of silver-penned theories of jew pedophiles like Sigmund Freud, masonic luciferians like Charles Darwin, crypto-jew pseudo-intellectuals modern evoloutionary biologists (professional fiction peddlers a la Sam Harris and Eric/Bret Weinstein), are bereft of any and all sense meaning and left in a state of pure and utter confusion.

Attached: stsh.png (216x143 1.48 MB, 6.5K)