American Education Exposure

Are you a student? Do you have to take crap classes to fulfill (((general education))) requirements? Are your teachers really teaching you anything of value? Is what you are getting out of college worth the incredible amounts of debt you are being burdened with? Would you like to fight back?

Generation Z is waking up in many ways, now you all can start doing something about the crap you are being forced to participate in. Here’s how you can start unveiling the scam that is modern American college. Record your crap classes and post it here. Name your school and what class it is from. Are you being shown movies? Are you being taught crap by some pink haired cat lady about how all men should be killed? Post it and show what a farce your education really is. Post lesson plans, the content of your coursework that is laughable, expose the propaganda you are being fed. If you are afraid of recording your class and being caught, you can still find things that demonstrate the uselessness of aspects of your college curriculum.

Don’t let your memes be dreams, bring the content here and we can show the public what students are being forced into debt for.

Attached: americanEducation.png (1212x1467, 29.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

areomagazine.com/2018/10/02/academic-grievance-studies-and-the-corruption-of-scholarship/
archive.fo/gV7Q4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developmental_impact_of_child_neglect_in_early_childhood
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is another brainstorming thread, please help by critiquing the OP format and maybe making it more appealing to college students. This is something to be deployed on halfchan, so we can get a lot of traffic/participation, so there can't be redtext or fagposting. College is destroying our young people financially and intellectually and I think this may be a good way to start putting pressure on institutions and instructors to shape up. We also have tens of thousands of potential operatives nationwide so a steady stream of content should be achievable.

Attached: 1523535907388.jpg (696x663, 54.39K)

I threw away all the coursework after I realized how predictable the "correctly assumed" reasoning of victimhood turns out to be. The mandated reading book consisted of the same kind of thing you see on television, graphic stories of violence from a long time ago with fictional narrative. Robin would compare these types of things to anything possible in the modern world while constantly asking from feedback from the most "victimized' in the class.
areomagazine.com/2018/10/02/academic-grievance-studies-and-the-corruption-of-scholarship/
I was amused by this more recent study of the direction of modern universities. These are the cutting edge of knowledge for people whp you can pay a fortune to learn from; no you.

>Are you a student? Do you have to take crap classes to fulfill (((general education))) requirements?
I was 5 years ago and no not really I just had to do a lot of pointless things with SQL

We need simple messages to activate many almonds. Maybe stay away from the same font used for the IOTBW campaign, despite its aesthetics it may lower the effectiveness if people connect the two.

Noted, I am not a graphic designer but I will try to put something better together. It's just super simple to follow and I lack creativity.

I was a chemistry major and I still had some that were pretty silly. The targeted demographic here are the mounds of "undecided" kids who aren't in a STEM field who are going to end up with a useless degree and 50k+ in debt.

Are there statistics available comparing incomes of high school graduates vs. college majors?
If so, it might be worth sending the message "If your education does not improve your income, it is a costly pastime".
Although I am unsure how effective facts are in persuasion.

Fuck off moshe.

Attached: S'ok.png (1000x750, 811.4K)

Most statistics available are for people who are placed in a position suitable for the degree they achieve. Many of these studies are done by (who would have guessed) universities and most universities are not going to say that they are failing their students. So it isn't very often that you hear about a graduate with a degree in psychology going to work at home depot because that's the only job they could get. Working in the trades will make you (in my experience) about $15/hr when you are a helper and between $19-25 per hour when you know what you are doing until you get your own business going then you can make real money. But the tradesman doesn't have 50k in debt that is accruing interest. So you are looking at the same 30k to start 50k for a standard employee and 100k (very doable if you can keep busy) for someone who can run a small business or just market themselves effectively (

Attached: 1520477507288.jpg (2000x3373, 1.32M)

This is high energy.

First of all I'd like to say bumperino. Second of all this is a good idea, and the way you have phrased the question is excellent. My third and final point is that your formatting is shit and this is it's own thing and doesn't need to be in the IOTBW style. It needs to be in the style of a diploma, because isn't that ultimately what paying for college is about?

Attached: 135e83e2348df8f0cb705210c77ee339723011591dcc9eff3d51b86f8527ff6d.jpg (317x427, 30.98K)

Did they kick you out for the GPA or because you’re ((sexist)). Shoulda just ducked and covered and kept the red pills in your breast pocket.

Holy fuck I love the diploma idea. I will try to do something but if a graphic design user can help that would be fucking great.

Here's a backup idea to run as well, the message could be incorporated into graduation cap art. I think the diploma may be more what you're looking for though

Attached: 58-5714a7c28bd95__605.jpg (605x605, 75.05K)

Working on it now, I am bad at gimp but trying. Some design user may take pity upon me and fix what I make, haha.

This thread is incredibly jewish

Attached: 11f0e5a031820b3f0862fc29d7ba5bf4bbe21ae5f0f1dae83db12d5e88d3f3f9.jpg (255x255, 19.66K)

Exposing kikery in academia is jewish. Please tell me more moshe.

Attached: 1536265630360.jpg (819x1024, 63.1K)

Terry A. Davis is more than just a meme to us, please try to be respectful when Terryposting in the future

Do you think this is better?

Attached: AmericanEducationDebt.png (2065x1839, 7.23M)

jpegd it so it can be used on 4ch

Attached: AmericanEducationDebt.jpg (2065x1839, 1.48M)

(checked)
Dubs check out, looks clean user good shit. The only thing I have to say is there should be a line for the graduate's name, but that's a nitpick.

Attached: 2aefb6208d79210ffaa94b0e143c998e6c26b7488e31699b5fe90cc38a02eb56.jpg (255x255 71.13 KB, 27.19K)

I like it, thanks for the input again!

Attached: AmericanEducationDebt.jpg (2065x1839, 1.5M)

you see the problem is, you kind of have to go to college. you can't just be a drop out, unless you want to become a debt slave.

It's been a pleasure memeing with you user.

Imagine thinking this small, sad!

Attached: 027802155d93b4d514832476b43ec248d98eb452f8bd774533e9e3ce34f2fbac.jpg (550x563 40.31 KB, 72.63K)

cool argument.

(checked)
College is not a pre-requisite to avoiding debt slavery. College in many cases is the cause of debt slavery. There is no debt in opting out and trades can be a debt free career alternative. Is that the best script you have?

Attached: e5fe8921c3fe65dc5988e3b6011dd67c61e7c81b16cc833fa3312db9d2e4fe62.png (564x386, 395.81K)

so what you're saying is, go to a trade school? the only ones around me that aren't literally 4 hours away are (((art schools))) that are for some reason labeled as trade schools. and lets say there was one close by - what could i possibly pick that isn't already very low demand like wood working?

Attached: shabbat (4).gif (180x180, 1003.84K)

You literally go to work for someone and work as a helper for a few years until you get licensed/certified. Then you get a pay raise and can even start your own business. Many places also have unions and guilds which will make it even easier.

What if i'm a STEMfag?

Make sure whatever you study has engineering behind it otherwise you will need to go for a phd to be relevant in your field. That's where I dun goofed, got a chem degree and hated school too much to keep sucking the academic cock.

I'm supposed to be in my second year in college as a computer science major but i couldn't go back because i was doing terribly due to anxiety and i didn't have enough money to go back. I'm transferring to a community college next week so hopefully i get to get past the rest of the prerequisites to go into my major.

Comp sci is fine. Good luck with corporate culture being what it is. Just do your work. Don't blame not doing your shit on anxiety. Excuses are for the weak. Go to class, go back to your dorm/whatever, if you don't like talking to your professor face to face, email them. There is a way to do anything.

I don't know if going through an intense burst of fear and dizziness while trying to type up your last essay is an excuse, but okay.

oh and i forgot to add that i went to the hospital after that because i collapsed while trying to go back to my dorm

jesus user it sounds like you need luv

I like the idea about revealing the bullshit being taught in these schools. Tapes, either video or audio but preferably video, are the best ways of doing it since it becomes irrefutable. However this can be difficult due to laws about secret recordings in non-public lectures a copyright and privacy issue. There are a few ways around that.
Recording should only be done in the most egregious cases of blatant anti-white rhetoric.

Otherwise the argument for why colleges are a waste of money can be made with purely public documents coming out of them. All you have to do is cite some sociology department papers, the art galleries they host, and whatever the intersectionalists are doing on the campuses to have more than enough to say it's worthless bullshit in a completely legal way. Add in a few real statistics about how much time it will take to pay off that debt and how much they can expect to make getting out of college and it's a good argument there.

Definitely avoid the same design, if only to not burden IOTBW's message with this message and vice-versa.

Good thinking with linking it with a diploma-format. You'll have issues with being being able to read it at a glance however. The main message and image should be easy to read and arresting, then consider any details and explanation.

That's like saying you kind of have to become an indentured servant to get land. Incorrect, it's only one method and only necessary for very particular fields. You don't need college for art, business, dance, music, programming, and plenty of others. That's all optional.

Plumbing, electrical, diesel, construction, welding - any of those and more gets you an apprenticeship and a decent income in many multiple fields of work.

OP needs to consider method of delivery of this message. Is it supposed to be online, in posters, physically preached, or what?

Attached: plato-allegory-of-the-cave.jpg (900x508, 100.13K)

Yes, college graduates earn about 1 million dollars more in their career.

Put your message on the cover of a text book.

Attached: ad9343616369622e9d498366b43dc76272af9800b6d357fcb6db5fc8c2eaa82e.jpg (457x396, 16.41K)

I take back what I said about the text book, the Diploma is a great choice for delivery of this idea.
Sage for double posting.

I actually like that poster as a IOTBW sequel or something. Would be good hanging at college campuses or something.

Disqualified after getting a D in calc 2 from a missed test combined with the failed final in race gender and class in America class took my GPA below 2.0 . I appealed and they said I could go back but the idea of fulfilling the humanity requirement is so daunting…
I also had an English class I stopped attending because the professor was experimenting using a teaching approach where the students taught other students she would pick. I would wind up every time with my papers proofread and changed (marked up with ebonics) by niggers who didn't even speak English and then have to heed to the unnecessary corrections in order to have the papers graded. This followed with being accosted by these animals at the revealing of every single grammatical and spelling error in they's paypas while the lazy teacher would not help. These absurdities combined with an extremely limited choice of kosher writing topics like only allowing us write about food and other topics that the niggers could understand made it boring, unbearable, and eventually tiresome. I took an incomplete to get more hours of work in outside of school. I have worked many different trades often with college graduates as coworkers for 10 years now.

If you want knowledge, absent a major shift in the quality of scholarship I would not recommend attending school to further your understanding of reality.

Most certifications and licenses are for sale and are a much better value if you seek money.

Initially the idea was to get things that could be webm'd or made into meme-sized pieces of info. As you say, there is already enough out there in the form of social science published papers, but nobody will read those. We need something that people can process with their

Attached: 1520432437062.png (403x403, 144.9K)

I am taking a genetics class in university right now (university of wyoming, which you would think would be less pozzed). In the discussion section, our student teacher started talking about the two men who discovered DNA, Watson and Crick. He said that this woman Rosaline Franklin should have gotten all the credit because she took some good x-ray crystallography pictures, but Watson and Crick were bad people and refused to give her credit for their work. He finished by literally saying "Yeah old white men in science, usually a bad thing mkay".. You can't escape the poz, even in STEM classes.

I also am taking a sociology class because I have to in order to get my BA, (fulfills a diversity requirement). My cuck professsor started talking about how women don't need a man anymore, and the prevalence of women choosing to be single mothers in our society today proves that (ignoring the devastating social consequences of single motherhood of course). He then asked the class, "why do you think women are choosing not to have a man?"

some cunt said "because men are stupid", professor cuck started nodding and laughing like a clown. Another cunt said "men are worthless" and he continued laughing. He ended by basically laughing at the idea of the family, and how barbaric it is, and asked the women "how many of you would like to go back to being cattle" (ie. pre feminism women were cows or something).

That professor had no balls and was probably castrated.

that's a killer little library, user.

Oldfag here
When I was in college I wanted to chase my dreams and make art, seek truth and learn real history. I didn't want to throw the towel in and just get an AS degree in HVAC at the age of 18. I figured I should at least try to make a living doing what I was passionate about, and try to have an enjoyable life.

Well, I learned more from the internet than I did in school (except the English classes did help quite a bit) College was mostly frustrating because most of my teachers sucked and I found most of my peers to be shallow and annoying. No one was into anything deep or of meaning imo.

Chasing truth just makes you black-pilled and isolated because A. everyone hates truth and doesnt want to listen to what you've learned. B. they wont believe you anyway and C. Our truth sucks. Long story short: We are serfs. Born into a multi-generational trap that is closing more every day. The jews really did one over on us, and we do the rest to ourselves. I don't see much changing that.

For the truth about history you are going to have to go online and read books anyways, They do not teach you anything about how we came to be enslaved and how to free ourselves in college.

Yes, im sure I'll get artfag jokes, but I did have talent, but never made it. I now just make it for myself on the side to keep my creative side alive. As a White Man I know they are not going to make my movies, or publish my books, but I do it anyways, just for me.

The Moral: I wish I would have had more guidance from someone like me, but I had none. Hindsight being what it is I wish I would have gotten the HVAC degree so I could at least have a solid job making decent money. Instead, I ended up knowing A LOT, but that doesn't give you any power, or make you any money. Granted, you should probably shoot a little higher than HVAC, maybe coding or something you are interested in. Anyways, this is my 2 cents.

Attached: beer wizard in a kitchen.jpg (534x900, 171.57K)

Wew, I wish I had been there. I had a cuck American Government professor try the same "women don't need men" shit. I openly mocked him and said "is that the excuse you use when no woman wants to touch you?" He tried to blah blah blah and I kept laughing. "Right, that's why online dating is a billion dollar industry, because women don't want men lol" I went to SR and demanded a different class the next week.

Basically after all my years in the education system the only real takeaway was all of the English I learned. I can write very well if I try. I made it a point to take as many classes as I could in order to master my language. Is this something you must do? Maybe not with the internet now, but it helped me a lot. Reading constantly will help, but I don't think it would have gotten me to the level I reached through college.

That's it. There are no lasting friendships or other subjects I use daily. Having my AA degree might help we get jobs, but I've never had anything high-paying and always work beside people who don't even have a GED, as well as for bosses whose grasp of English is inferior to mine.

For me I can't really endorse going to college, unless it's for something technical that will definitely get a you a solid job.

* welding
* farming
* logging
* geology
* engineering
* oil rig roughneck
* gunsmith
* diesel mechanic
* truck driver
* heavy equipment operator
* electrician
* commercial lighting
* electronics engineer
* computer programming

Is that really a bad thing though? If they overreact, make them look like unhinged losers after. Not saying to run with "Is this worth the debt?," but if you make your enemies make a mistake you can benefit from, why not do it?

Does someone know the name of the congressional commission that found that the Standard Oil people had been recruiting teachers since 1908 as part if a long term plan to overthrow the government?

They are still doing it. If you look into the wacky "soft sciences" many of them are funded by the Rockefellers and their partners.

At
What
Cost

is a question that infuriates the fuck out of lefties.

bump. we need this. redpill gen z thru IG, snap, whatever else.

look at john taylor gatto. tons of education redpills. also common core redpills abound. they are collecting belief data in std testing.

we need to mentor our young men.

We all know that little raven haired hottie frogged me.

archive.fo/gV7Q4 backed up bc mods hate this shit nowadays…

how about stickers?

Fuck off, IOTBW doesn't need dingleberries.

I would personally pitch in $5 for a kid who does sthis and posts proof.

Lets set bounties for kids to redpill theeir classmates.

$10 to one who mentions brainwashing in a graduation speech

I'm a film maker attending college. I know it's unlikely, but I want to try anyways. Even making subtle shit is better than nothing. Movies shape the popular narrative and opinions the most, you know.

Kek, even better if you are a business owner you should hire them for it. People who break through the machine should be rewarded and those who understand must collaborate

Brilliant. I will do this.

why is it that the board has stagnant threads that are shit-tier, that get bumped en masse when something like this hits the front page?

why won't mods do anything about this?

How can we improve this board so that shills can't continue to come shitting in the middle of good discussions?

Because codemonkey told the mods not to delete anything, and not to delete things that aren't natsoc. Zig Forums is for everyone and everything now.

objectively false, they delete tons of good stuff, and shill take care of meme-tier natsoc (as opposed to based economic talk) posting, ty for playing, filtered.

Yeah, uh… how do you expect to refute what codemonkey said when we already have proof of it, you cocksucking faggot? Put a fucking bullet in your head.
And?
You're not even literate.

I know. Wish you the best. Personally I was always inspired by something a screenwriting teacher told. "People don't want to think when they go to the movies." I always wanted to prove her wrong. She told me this because I wrote satires about the elites.

Maybe you could get an internet based thing going. They didn't really have that in my time.

You guys should read marshall mcluhan - in particular, extensions of man, the chapter on the press. it mentions the medium of film in it. We need to implement his wisdom in our alternative mediums of communication.

Based filmmakers are just starting to experience a golden age - please, please redpill everyone with eyes to see on youtube. We really need you.

My one friend is an absolute libcuck but his 13yo brother watches nothing but YouTube videos on history and is pretty redpilled, to the point i can have Zig Forums tier conversations with him. I'll make sure he doesn't end up like his older brother

Stop polluting this format.

It's okay to be white. Nothing else.
Got a new slogan? think of something new to spread it.

Problem is most of these are old statistics and it's entirely relative to what you studied.

What if I'm mexican

You will be exterminated and your lands conquered and turned into new US states, populated by whites.

already fixed here

Post a video of your professor wasting your time in a class so we can meme it. Post a picture of a useless lesson plan. I don't want a picture of you, dumbass.

Attached: 1510968840539.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

I'm mexican-american though. What about that?

If you’re not white, you’re dead.

So called "countries" don't matter only racial lines bind us to each other, breaking the oath to your race is the way of the traitor.

Mexicans killed their true White Emperor and put up the mulatto Republican Juárez in his place, that shit hole deserves its fate.

Attached: Maximilian I of Mexico.jpeg (200x252, 6.83K)

I don't want to be dead though. What is my fate?

As someone who was born here, I must know, can I be part of the death squads when the civil war eventually starts.

What part of “we will kill you and take your land” is difficult for your subhuman brain to understand, you fucking spic? You don’t belong here. Get the fuck off our website and out of our country.

You’re not American if you were born in America. You’re not white. Kill as many of your fellows as you like, but the best you can hope for when we take over is chemical castration.

This has great potential also under an evolution to:

But I am already here user. How can you take out what slithers among you?

user, I never said which death squads in particular. Just let it be known that as someone with a phd in sociology, you're fucked.

Attached: 1535491886177.jpg (1024x768, 169.46K)

good grief

If anybody is in the same situation: Use those courses, put everything on the Internet, record stealthily and humiliate them. Beware opsec at all times.
I (European) still don't have unfettered access to those nasty Gender Studies at our Unis, because they wall everybody and everything off - and we don't have "college" like you guys over the pond. Most countries here have intellectual silos where those going to Bullshit Studies are already ideological fools and would never harm the high priests. I know several women who out of curiosity went there and were thrown out of the seminars. They really take care of not spilling the beans

We’ll be killing everyone darker than a white person, so you’ll be in that pile. Nothing you say or do can stop it, you filthy fucking spic. Get off our website.

If you can't pay this back within three years you, your community and your family failed as a network of support. 300k for medical school is another horse, but those boohoo college debt I have a huge pile wankers, no, not a shred of empathy from my side.
The French have 400k mortgages and the Swiss have a million or two in their houses. THAT is debt.

What u mean to say is that the Catholic Mexican peasants, royalty, and clergy were slaughtered by Freemasons and their hired mercenaries until the pope had to evacuate the priests and royals, and cede Dominion of Mexico to the "people (freemasonic infiltrated government)

Attached: 342db9a926920eb366c9a0c8ac7a4a2fd9cd3ffee751ed19ebe28e49f2cc83db.jpg (954x869, 193.05K)

You don't understand how genetics work, do you user? The skin color is merely a result of the phenotype given by your parents. At my college, I see mexicans everyday with clear olive skin as white as the toiler paper you wipe your burgerstains off of. How will you watch your back when these chameleons can strike you from any angle?

I don't post often. I'll just say I go to school in New Jersey. I had a tranny professor for "humanities," a Canadian socialist for world history, (very profane guy, big unit on the holocaust) and I'm currently looking at a jew.
I feel like I wasted my time and put myself in pointless debt. The school is not that expensive but I'll end up with 40k in debt. I'm the son of a boomer, so I have no problems working it off. My real education is just beginning.

I understand what you mean to get across but if I may make an amendment to your statement sir

"White Mexicans" are just as much Mexicans as white Americans are Indians, most Mexicans are Spanish and admixture of other whites, there is a large mixture of spanish Jews from Mexico but they immigrated there in the 16th and 17th centuries. The town my name comes from was a French free city state populated by (((merchants))) eventually the entire town was deserted as they all moved to Mexico to escape Dominion of the pope and monarchies. The same scenario played out in much of the white Nations. Germany France Russia great Brittan all had entire population relocate to the states and Americas. Basically all native population was replaced and only recently by the machinations of "Bolsheviks" has the muddying began in earnest

Attached: 1e63f3466c7c21a07e33fcc01123f92334eb6e187d484e28d522fb58fda5d104.gif (1024x683, 324.97K)

Reminder that you’re still going to be exterminated with the rest of the spics.

Ah, but the important distinction to make here is that the hispanic and euro-American would still be divided among racial lines in this "race war" or as others put, "spics vs the saviors of the west", etc.

Sad to see the 4cucks disease spread here too.

Attached: 1538092558583.jpg (612x574, 66.12K)

Stop derailing the thread and I will no longer care. As it stands you are taking an anti-educational establishment thread and making it into a flame war about identity. Contribute or leave. You are like a girl saying "hurr as a girl I…" who the fuck you are doesn't matter. This is an anonymous thread. Also you aren't an American if you are a hyphenated-American. Pic related you turbofaggot.

Attached: http _izquotes.com_quotes-pictures_quote-there-is-no-room-in-this-country-for-hyphenated-americanism-when-i-refer-to-hyphenated-americans-theodore-roosevelt-350207.jpg (699x390, 54.5K)

They're derailing because they'd rather be glossed over

So you are saying that you are adopting the same attitude where anybody can be French like how those refugees are considered French and how crime statistics are just filled with "French" people?
Hypen-Americans are important for establishing the culture we came from and how it relates to our current culture. Do you not think it relates to education in this manner? Education is key to culture after all.
But fine, I'll post some pics from my sociology research when I can. This wouldn't be a flame war if nobody replied back though.

Attached: 1538943079231.jpg (643x650, 81.87K)

Started first year community college then transferring to state uni, honestly I could smell the poz in one of my classes because I have a half-Jew(maternal) boomer professor who always talks about politics and promoting socialism he was spoiled as a child and became an alcoholic.

I'm rather surprised at my English class since we still read classic literature/philosophical papers. Right now, we are doing a group debate on punishing the media for producing false facts I'm in the group against that, but I looking at the consumer more so than the industry itself. The topics given to us are actually Zig Forums related from geopolitics to feminism giving more rights to women to men.

I already got credits for some science, math, English, and sociology via psychology. Taking Calculus I again, but that class is rather therapeutic since I love math. I am not engaged as much into the social aspect, but I am already picking up some signs like people trying to silence me when I try to encourage the class with my philosophy on improving oneself through Natural Order. It is pretty sad when my high school gives me more avenues to expand my mindset on certain topics than forcing me to act autonomous which is impossible for me ever since I was a kid.

I guess I could use that as a discussion topic to some of my peers. Though, I do not think they are genuinely aware of that. Also, community college then uni is way cheaper than going to uni.

Pay back 50k in three years making 45k in a moderate cost of living area. You are delusional. You also will be looking at a 8-9% interest rate. Please math before you post. 400k@6% interest over 15 years is about 3300 per month for a two person household that ends up being 40k per year (ish). You are looking at one of the reasons why among recent graduates home ownership is so low. Using the traditional rationale that 1/3rd of your income goes to housing, your household income would need to be 120k to support such an arrangement. Enjoy your children getting the autism because of early childhood neglect (same symptoms, oddly enough en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developmental_impact_of_child_neglect_in_early_childhood ) if you can't manage to have the husband earn that on his own while the wife tends to the home. Now you are going to add 50k student debt for each of them, that is an additional 100k, at an equal or higher interest rate, you now have another ~800 per month payment if you want to pay it off in the same period. This leaves you with 70k per year income, sounds good right? Well assuming 10k you can deduct you now have 20k in taxes to give up. Leaving you 50k for education, utilities, car payment, retirement savings, and any leisure you would like to pursue. If the 120k you make comes from both parents working, take another 30k off for childcare of kids under kindergarten age. If your household income is below this, good luck (also this was with the US's relatively low income tax, it's worse in yurop).

Attached: 1538003341504.png (1647x1255, 255.33K)

Can't we just ignore the faggotry we're taught in school and just keep the stuff we need to CV earn a living after school? If we drop out of higher education, won't that leave so many of us in the lower paid fields, out of politics, and broke, while leaving the universities full of nothing but niggers and spics who will go on to hold the higher paid positions and political seats?

Completely dropping out of higher education would hurt us in the very first generation of it.