Are they going to unleash the plague soon?

Anyone else notice the old pattern that began with attacking raw organic milk and cheese (years ago) now being accelerated in recent months with other products that also boost your immune system?

Then:

Now:

These aren't just isolated stories either, they're being pushed hard by the usual actors in the MSM right now and the pace is picking up. It's almost like they want as much of the population to be in a more susceptible state and soon. You see where this is going, right?

Attached: vitamind.png (1139x904 291.09 KB, 892.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27217114
corganic.com/products/evclo
breitbart.com/london/2017/06/22/migrant-kindergarten-may-given-children-tuberculosis/
thelocal.de/20141015/body-of-leipzig-ebola-victim-burnt
thelocal.de/20140827/ebola-patient-expected-in-hamburg-who-africa
greenpasture.org/public/products/fermentedcodliveroil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Why was that important?

(((They))) can make more money from the treatment of illness than the cure or prevention of illness. This, among many other reasons, is why they are pushing this shit. Flu shot is now mandatory in my workplace unless I want to lose my medical cover/insurance plus paid sick leave. So if I get financially fucked some point in the future and get sick, I'm shit out of luck.

Juice for everyone

You're onto something OP, this has been a gradual assault on agriculture and agricultural society, which is primarily European in origin.

Trusting what food and health organizations say is akin to trusting a jew. Its a tough spot to be in, because jews have a lot of influence in alternative food and health pseudoscience as well.

The solution is once again folkish restoration through segregation. We must build our own communities. Grow our own food. Build our own schools. Train our own teachers. Create our own curriculum. Build our own industry and son on…

Yes.

I wanted to start fermenting kefir a while back since it's literally one of the best things you can do for your immune system/gut health, and general health. It worked. And It's funny because i noted how hard is was to even get a simple recipe for it when it's literally quite simple, and it seemed as it was at hidden away like some fucking dead sea scroll.

Studies show that at least 70% of your immune system is comprised of beneficial bacteria IN YOUR GUT, which cooperates with the vagus nerve (in your brain).

The Jew profits from ill people in any way shape or form. It benefits them whites are sick, or anyone else for that matter so they can eternally sell you their fake drug that only treats the symptoms, and never the cause.

Same reason they use organic mercury in vaccines, same reason monosodium glutamate / aspartame is used and touted as the "healthier" alternative, even though it's dangerous, aspartame in its pre FDA approved days literally killed a couple of rhesus monkeys and they still accepted it as safe. (((They))) want us all to be ill, weak and retarded. While they profit from it, and while they poison our nations with (((cultural marxist populatioreplacement genocide))) in the name of "tolerance".

Attached: 402679078.jpg (2400x1800, 638.21K)

gib recipe

my thoughts exactly

hand it over nigger, super hitler wills it

If they do indeed unleash the 'Black Death' Plague then we are going to need a lot of shadowy Doctors… Buboe Busters without Borders

Attached: plague82u7.jpg (480x690, 45.66K)

I already worked. I made deposits today

god i hope so
mass human depopulation from all urban centers when

Attached: John Duncan 1866-1945 - Scottish Symbolist painter - Tutt'Art@ (27).jpg (467x381, 31.19K)

It is true that yogurt isn't as good as we thought, the bacteria in it is more likely to produce histamines instead of degrading them. It's still good for you, but there are better bacteria to have so you shouldn't rely on just that for your gut fauna.

The probiotics are bad stuff is total bullshit, they say that itmay not have any effect on some people which is true but that certainly isn't harm.

Also has anyone noticed shills are posting a lot of "are they going to weaponize X soon?" threads? I wonder why.

still waiting on that recipe faggot

Google is cancer.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (541x797, 51.68K)

Every year when flu season rolls around we see news stories lamenting how wrong they were about last year's flu virus but how this year it's going to be different. It's probably no different this year.

Ah there's a good example of the Miami model of police procedures in action. Place police car right in the middle of the street with embedded journalists around it to take pictures of protesters destroying it. If protesters won't touch it after being warned about why the police left an unattended car right in the middle of a street they knew a march was going to go through then have your own agent provocateurs destroy it.

There are thousands of violent protests worldwide every year yet you only see these types of pictures from events in North America.

Alright

1. You need to buy kefir grains(ebay works) or get them from someone.

2. You need one glass jar with a plastic lid, the plastic lid is important to vent gas created in fermentation as it can destroy the jar.

3. Clean everything, everything must be sterile to not introduce bad bacteria that could ruin the process.

4. Fill the size jar you want with milk, buy whole milk, organic if you are able.

5. Add kefir grains that you bought and leave, take care not to expose it to sunlight and stored preferably in 60*F, generally 1 tablespoon of grain per 2 cups.

6. Let sit for 24-48 hours. You can let it ferment more of course, to taste later on. If you let it ferment more it can turn more ricotta like.

7. Note that the first batch you created might not be optimal and you need to repeat the cycle.

After you get the desired result you can repeat this process infinitely by just transferring some of the kefir contents to another jar and adding milk. Consistency might be a problem sometimes if you're a pussy about your gut medicine, if you are just run the contents you want to drink in a mixer. IMO tastes really good. And even if it doesn't it's still medicine. And it will done right strengthen your immune system and cure the GI dysbiosis which most people suffer from because of shitty sugar diets feeding the bad bacteria.

If you're still not convinced reminder that Theodore morell cured hitlers GI problems with beneficial bacteria, the reason for him becoming his personal physician.

Attached: 1534368150487.png (477x480, 340.47K)

Not exactly, its more like "dont eat too much" eventually we will be eating rats, then cockroaches and then bad goys that dont do his shit behind a keyboard.

Watch soylent green.

Vitamin D is not a water soluble vitamin so it cannot be supplemented orally. This has always been known.

You that's why you supplement with fat or a meal for absorption.

That doesn't work.

Thanks. Good post.

If you want to take it a step further slam the kefir in a blender with some greens like broccoli and maybe some apple or banana to taste. Probably isn't the fix for everyone, but it has really helped me

>relying on the (((media))) for any health news whatsoever

I had this talk with my normalfag father recently. He's been taking 81mg asprin for year and some (((study))) claimed it ineffective. I asked him if it was sponsored by Tylenol or Advil. "You're so cynical, user." Anyway, he asked his doctor (because he never believes anyone without a lab coat - Silent Generation has this problem a lot) who told him that the study was for HEALTHY people, not old, high blood pressure and diabetics like him.

They're going for the slow burn. Probiotics are responsible for the cognitive-physical variance cycle regulated largely by your microbiome. Weakening the gut weakens ruins the cycle and affects IQ by up to 20 points. It also throws your hormones out of wack, usually leading to lethargy and depression in general. If you want peak performance, start eating as much probiotics as you can.

t. biohacker

thx

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1503x431, 173.51K)

Taking aspirin is a proven way to thin the blood user. It can be very useful depending on family history and your personal health issues as you age. If you insist on not using (((big pharma))) willow bark tea is the original. Just be sure to get the dosage right

No, vitamin D is fat soluble, this is why you take it with pure fat or meals, And fat itself is known in literature to increase bio-absorption i.e effect of many different medicines.

I've never tried blending it with anything, i just like it the way it is. But it would probably be really good with some fruit.

Read this and show your friend, (((paracetamol))) aka aspertin, tylenol literally makes you an NPC, an empathy less, psycho and with years of use permanent. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27217114 At least 3 studies have been done so far.

All this could have been prevented with OTC simple low dose opioid based medication. Like it used to be in the Reich. Prolonged use may make you physically dependent(but muh"legal" opioid epidemic), but at least your pain is gone and you can live a normal life without pain. Living pain free with no huge side effects is just too much to ask for mere mortal goyim.

Attached: goy.jpg (480x360, 18.15K)

Wrong, you can get it from Cod Liver Oil. It's how eskimos survive with dark skin in the North.
corganic.com/products/evclo

some symptoms of vitamin D deficiency
(((some doctors))) say 'Drop the D'

That's because it's Homogenized, cooked up and sterilized of all benefits like milk and (((store bought))) kefir.

All this because quality control is just too much to ask for these days.

Attached: The OMG Cat.mp4 (1280x720, 1.55M)

Release? It's already coming.

There are already countless infested Niggers with Ebola, AIDS, Tubercolosis, Monkeypox, Malaria in our nations.

Even if they chemically release it, you wouldn't know about it, if it releases by their nigger hordes you wouldn't know about it either, they'd shut it down with their (((news))) until it reaches critical levels.

Attached: ef6da644f63dfb8c04672fd5e3009ef54ae2532a2c789b9bd396c5db8480a5a5.jpg (507x507, 163.66K)

Remember your lavender.

How about acid soluble, nigger?

I WANT ALL ANONS TO RESEARCH DMSO AND ALL SULFUR BASED SUPPLEMENTS!
I had been screwing around with this stuff for a few years and have been seen a marked improvement in my health. Blood pressure lowered, cholesterol levels dropped off, and I started growing my hair thicker again. The reason garlic and onions improve your immune system is because the sulfur opens your cell walls and flushes the garbage out out your system. DMSO alone can be used as a general sulfur supplement and can even deliver other medicines/supplements more readily to your cells.

Of course, you want to read ALL WARNINGS about the chemical because of used wrong, it can kill your ass without hesitation.

Attached: 416SHpnbLtL.jpg (500x500, 16.42K)

Attached: The Dramatic Cat.webm (320x240, 175.49K)

Thats why you stay away from it. Just eat garlic instead lmao.

It literally wouldn't surprise me at all that jews would usher in (((trends))) to create fake, dangerous news about natural options. Besides discredit.

Because if some retard(s) kill themselves with whatever chemical dmso is it'll be over the news and npc's will never try anything outside big pharma.

checked for fellow sulfur researcher

Attached: getting closer.jpg (657x527, 52.92K)

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/22/migrant-kindergarten-may-given-children-tuberculosis/

thelocal.de/20141015/body-of-leipzig-ebola-victim-burnt

thelocal.de/20140827/ebola-patient-expected-in-hamburg-who-africa

Made by who?
What strains of what?
The (((labels))) never seem to mention what's in those things.

Probiotic pills are a low level meme scam, they don't contain enough bacteria to have much of an effect, especially considering the shekels you pay.

You could pay less for way more effect and make your own via Kvass, kefir, sauerkraut, etc.

Attached: running away.mp4 (960x720, 2.21M)

Isn't that supposed to be fermented with yeast?
I had a batch get contaminated somehow with something other than the yeast I was using and it wasn't drinkable.

What is a man to do?

Go with whey or (natural fermented)sauerkraut juice.

You probably contaminated it by not paying attention to hygiene. Or wrong recipe.

for

Are you just making shit up as you go along here or what?

Jesus christ do not fuck around with DMSO, that shit even makes your skin highly permeable. When your skin comes into contact with DMSO you can taste oysters, it has the potential to allow lots of nasty shit that otherwise could not be absorbed end up in places it really should not be.

And what makes you say that?

No, they won't, because that would be interesting and the most interesting thing that's allowed to happen is soygoym from highschool becoming trannies

Hair loss and slow wounds is how I found out I had anemia and low D.

I'm not putting any weird shit inside my body, thanks.

Because you seem to be confused by the concept of boiled bread water fermented with yeast.
This isn't fucking rocket science.

I eat nothing but red meat, kefir, and raw vegetables. Never felt better

Although I'll allow myself to eat some potatoes once in a while. Slavs gotta slav

legend post!

You're talking about rocket science? You can't even make kvas correctly.

Oh also, goat milk kefir, that's the sauce, sorry for triple post

They sell that shit on street corners in Ukraine

Attached: 2e537773e3b8de347c657dcacd95e288d769215df718a3e6c329ce7459973fa0.jpg (448x568, 100.51K)

Start making your own Kombucha. About 60 bucks to start:

2 glass gallon jars
A number of 16 oz bottles
black tea
cane sugar
fresh fruit
time

Get a cycle going, and you'll have a constant supply to drink roughly 24 oz a day. Kombucha is an ancient Russian pro-biotic tea, commonly called mushroom tea. It is naturally carbonated due to the yeast digesting the sugars from the fruit during the second fermentation process. It's much more palatable than anyting you will get from the faggoty ass health foods store downtown. Plus you have control over your flavors, and you will get the personal satisfaction of being a maker rather than a talentless consumer.

Jesus. I forgot the Symbiotic Colony of Yeast and Bacteria (SCOBY). You can purchase this for about 25 dollars off of Amazon.

Gross.

After what happened tonight, I own you

No cooked vegetables? No butter? No CHEESE?!

Aryans got to Aryan. Cheese and butter are the best. Add salt and it's even better.

Europeans also have greater resistance to diabetes from carb-heavy diets (wheat, potato, etc.) But, the carbs aren't good if you're not actually using them.

Cheese and milk/butter is something you could do without. It puts a burden on your digestive system.

Looks like the Jew doctor arrived.

Remember what you learned in your Biology classes: ADEK are all fat soluble vitamins.

I was at a toxicology seminar and they were saying fecal transplants are the new hot (no pun intended) shit for disease treatment. In fact it's had like 70% cure rate over ineffective antibiotics for things like C. difficile, and they recommended your kids going to the petting zoo and playing with dirt over over sanitation like boomers do, but that shit is closed to the public

Probably shouldn't be a staple of the diet, but I want my kids to be lactose tolerant and I'm Aryan, so I want to support Aryan-only foods.

This shit is why your people are weak, depressed and addicted to whatever the medi-kike brews

I do use butter and oils to cook, and i often lightly cook veggies because it's tough eating raw all the time

What's interesting is Ukrainian/Russian food isn't 'healthy' from a western standpoint, but whenever i visited Kiev there was nothing but fit qt3.14's women everywhere. Everything is heavy in meat, fat, and potatoes, yet people are /fit/ as fuck

Cheese i do eat regularly through the day too, sorry user.

Where is the video from which that pic is taken? I remember that from years and years ago. Hilarious shit

Petting zoo dirt is closed to the public? Make your own petting zoo or buy the dirt for a dirtbox for your kids.

Meat, fat and potatoes = not processed junk. And Americans sit down all day instead of walk around outside where there's too many fucking niggers.

Good thing its soluble in the stomach's acids. So: wrong, jackass

No I'm saying the kind of information presented wasn't exactly public information. They recommended you let your kids be filthy in order to build proper immunity and avoid bullshit first world disorders like allergies, autism, even schizophrenia. There was a real good case study presented about a town in Finland that was split in half due to the Soviet Union/cold war. Genetics identical on both sides, yet the western side had 5x predisposition to allergies and autoimmune disorders, and the conclusion was because the NATO side was over sterilized wheras tge soviet side was bum fuck tier and inhabitants were much healthier.

Yes that's more apparent when i visited. People were more reliant on public transportation and had to get around more on their feet compared to what I see in the states

Google is somewhat right as a redpill. Althought I'd prefer to call them rats over humans. Jews have been acused of poisoning and spreading diseases for ages, especially the back death.
Almost all nations have stories about a mysterios figure coming in to town at night before the sickness took them

The lecture in question was about the biogenome, 70% of the cells in the body are NOT mammalian, but gut, lung, skin flora, and its a focus of disease treatment now, especially when antibiotics come into play. Those cells weigh as much as your brain in total and its changing the way we consider disease treatment

Sorry, microbiome*

Aspirin was created by a chemist who wanted his father to use willow bark (salicylic acid) without the nast GI effects, by synthesizing acetylsalicylic acid(aspirin)

If you are a fan of cold pressed juices, kombucha is for you, buddy.

Sterilize everything, and handle everything with CLEAN hands.

1. Bring 1/2 gallon of water to boil.

2. Steep 15 black tea bags for 20 minutes. Toss teabags in the compost for your garden.

3. Add 1.5 cups cane sugar to each 1 gallon glass bottle. Add half concentrated hot tea to each gallon jar. Dissolve sugar by stirring.

4. Add cold water to bring the temp to about 78 degrees F, and add SCOBY culture to each gallon jar.
5. Cover gallon jars with cheese cloth and rubber band. Set in darkness for 7-10 days. The color will change from dark brown to a golden mead color. The SCOBY will grown in size after metabolizing sugar.

6. Set up smaller 16 oz bottles, and fill with assorted fruit juices. (Some delicious infusions I prefer include pineapple, Naked brand Mango juice, apple/pear/ginger, berry, white grape)

7. Transfer scoby cultures from gallon jars to smaller jar. Submerge cultures with some of the tea.

8. Fill pitcher with fermented tea (for ease of pouring), and using a strainer and a funnel, pour tea into bottles over fruit juice. Seal each bottle (I use grolsch bottles), and set in darkness for 2-3 days @ 78 degrees F. Carbonation has been achieved.

9. Carefully burp each of the bottles twice before refrigerating. Do this by CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY opening the top of each bottle. You will see the effervescence mix together the suspension of fruit and tea as the bubbles rise in the bottle. Seal again before foam explodes all over the god damned place. Let settle and repeat. Refrigerate.

10.Once cold, pop open the bottle and serve over ice. Repeat steps 1-5 to have another supply for the following week.

Now you have a beverage that is more delicious than soda, but gives the similar carbonation. Drink about 8 oz a day for a few days. People detoxing initially may feel like shit after drinking this for a few days, but that's a part of detoxification. You'll probably shit a bunch, but that is better out of you than in.

Don't knock it until you try it. The Ancient Russians knew what they were doing. The palatability of it surprised the fucking hell out of me. Furthermore, just drinking fruit juice is no better than eating cane sugar. It's different if you are eating fruit because you are getting fiber and the enzymes in your saliva are working to break down the sugars more efficiently during mastication than what initial metabolizes by just chugging fruit juice, even if you are pressing it yourself.

Attached: qvt4q3t.png (1024x705, 1.02M)

Thanks a lot I need to try this, looks fucking delicious.

Meanwhile the plebeians are all drinking (((coca cola))) drain cleaner instead of this.

Fermented foods nearly always taste the best because of it's natural glutamate content, nature itself is amazing in that way, i theorize that natural glutamate tends to occur in only the healthiest foods like fermented and certain cheese, as well as bone broth, even breast milk contains it.

You wanted to laugh before when I was tired and drained. Well now you can see what I really do for the rest of the time I am here.

fat soluble via mouth normal. a,d,e &k all via fats

Somebody needs to cap this

Cap it for yourself. I already did.

Dubs demand

Attached: Dubs demand.png (1223x553, 191.01K)

So how do I unfuck a peanut allergy?

You really want the fermented cod liver oil. This stuff follows the old (Nordic?) recipe which maintains the necessary vitamin D and K balance in tact. Even my kids love it.
greenpasture.org/public/products/fermentedcodliveroil/

the store-bought probiotic kombucha drinks I got had no SCOBY and tasted like A1 steak sauce.

Well, you could buy cow blood and drink that. I do and it's pretty neat. Raw animal products in general are fantastic for your gut. My personal favorite is liver, and I often end up craving raw liver after lifting or having worked for long hours.
Natasha Campbell-Mcbride has talked about the benefits of these things extensively, and along with the usual "this cures autism!" claims, she lays out very coherent arguments for why this is worth trying. and why you shouldn't go vegan
Weston price, Nutrition and Physical Degeneration: A Comparison of Primitive and Modern Diets and Their Effects
Vilhjalmur Stefansson, The Fat of the Land

Everyone curious about bacteria and probiotics in this thread check this out. Probiotics are great and do work (probably saved my life) but it's just throwing stuff at your gut to see what sticks.

Different bacteria have vastly different effects, I recommend researching many strains and seeing what types you want to promote and what types you want to avoid. For example I want to lower histamines, so I am trying to promote bifidobacterium and some others. A little research goes a long way, and will definitely be impactful on your health.

No you don't. Literally no one but people with mental issues thinks raw animal fluids are good for you. You WILL get deadly parasites and bacterial diseases that will have a huge negative impact on your health if not kill you.

More like the entire Royal family and their friends

bread kvass is. He's referring to beet kvass.

Yes it does. This is why cooking vegetables in oils tastes so good. The fat and vitamins work in perfect harmony.