Global Warming

If it's not real
Then we can do whatever we want and continue exploiting the Earth as usual
If it's real
There will be a massive food shortage and poor countries will be disproportionately affected. Mass immigration will be attempted, but if there is only enough food to feed 20% of the people then governments will collapse and the strongest will prevail. It will be an opportunity for natural selection to resume. The Jews are investing heavily into technology that allows them to grow crops in arid environments (because they live in Israel) which would give them a significant advantage in this situation, but historically they don't do so well during times of famine and survival. Is this the opportunity the white race needs? Do the Jews have the same idea and secretly want global warming too?

Either way keep driving big trucks and eating beef, we benefit either way. Even if it isn't a hoax I think either pushing that it is or instilling defeatism would be a good idea. Thoughts?

Attached: ipcc.png (318x159, 6.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rsc.org/images/Arrhenius1896_tcm18-173546.pdf
pnas.org/content/106/23/9316
pubs.geoscienceworld.org/gsa/geology/article-abstract/37/12/1131/103987/marine-calcifiers-exhibit-mixed-responses-to-co2?redirectedFrom=fulltext
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027277140900537X?via=ihub
wattsupwiththat.com/2018/10/11/bombshell-audit-of-global-warming-data-finds-it-riddled-with-errors/
youtu.be/BEPoeCtJa8A?t=7
wattsupwiththat.com/2018/10/15/met-office-responds-to-hadcrut-global-temperature-audit-by-mclean/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The world is getting hotter and has been long before CO2 emissions were as high as they are now. Whether or not CO2 is the of climate change is irrelevant, it's still a good idea to produce less of it for unrelated reasons. The biggest reason being how CO2 is making oceans more acidic which causes severe aquatic ecosystem damage.
You don't usually hear that brought up. I guess people don't give a fuck about the ocean.

Video unrelated.

Attached: d30c005c24c0c56a4824a70c9a875f37bb56c699c86bb009fd69f51a5094f957.mp4 (626x356, 1.75M)

You don’t hear about the oceans turning acidic, because it’s not true. It was proven almost a decade ago that carbonic forcing is next to impossible on the scales they are speaking about. You can’t force carbonic states without preconditions that includes high pressures.

The temperatures of the environment are not the result of human activities. The increase in plant life is however.

We need more CO2 emissions, not fewer.

Well, the droughts along the equator are the real issue for Amerikka as most of our farms are within a couple hundred miles of the equator.

So those food shortages won't necessarily be detrimental to 3rd world shitholes. I don't really care one way or another because I'll be long dead before any global warming shit effects me personally. In that vein of thought, I hope to do everything in my power to accelerate global warming because humanity has failed.

If it's not real
Then we can do whatever we want and continue exploiting the Earth as usual to advance civilization.
If it's real
Then we still keep doing what we're doing to advance civilization, unless we want to become a third world country while we get passed up by other nations that could honestly give a shit.

Then why are oceans getting more acidic?

Not where I live. It's getting colder which is nice.

Attached: jew world order globalism antisemitic.png (770x1008, 610.38K)

The oceans aren’t getting more acidic. The pollution we are dumping into them is.

Not much of an abstract thinker, eh?

The unspoken aspect of global warming is something beyond conspiracy.

Muslims are not invaders or war refugees.

They are fleeing the sun of the desert. Their entire civilization will burn up and nothing will grow. Every brown person will starve to death if they stay in the middle-east.

They cannot grow food, and water will become scarce if global warming occurs. But what I don't know is if these arabs KNOW about global warming. I have no idea what's urging them to go to Europe, if it's not global warming, but what I do know is that they will starve if they don't leave the middle-east.

I recommend zero-pity in this situation.

global warming is NOT real you fucking retarded faggot this is not up for debate it is 100% bullshit there is no truth to it at all

the planet is being destroyed with turd world ocean pollution, deforestation, poaching, etc. but it's not getting warmer and if it were it would be natural

kike tactic of creating two false sides
the middle truth is global warming is not real but kikes ruining the environment for cash are

I honestly feel that its getting hotting year by year since the 1990s…Reply if you agree with me

hotter*

Someone already posted this template earlier in the week. Used templates are not billable . Please check the registry before posting.
Thank you.

do you realy want to engage in it?

Attached: TO abs.jpg (789x1026, 73.72K)

Do you?

Attached: 1449174000477.jpeg (600x800, 39.57K)

have you ever listened to that guy speak , he is a fucking retard.

they are not sending their best

What's the downside?

Do you?

I can survive off cupcakes and petite Asian girls. That roofed up lady will be crying like Bob from Fight Club the week after he runs out of his post cycle supplies.

Climate change is real, but it was a thing since before humans even existed. Only someone with severe autism thinks we can just keep the climate in limbo forever or would even want to do that.

Regardless, there is a LOT of inconsistencies with regards to how global warming is going to "play out" one theory states mass deforestation caused by an increase in wildfires destroying carbon sinks, but I hear equally credible evidence from even mainstream climate scientists claiming the opposite, stating that the Earth is getting greener do to increased carbon dioxide (NASA themselves acknowledged this as the "Greening of the Earth" but the consequences are that vegetables are significantly less nutritious now as plants are growing too fast to properly absorb nutrients from the soil. Another mainstream sentiment is that forest fires produce large quantities of compounds such as Sulfuric acid that have a global cooling effect, not a global warming one, so they could potentially offset warming effects.

My biggest issue with "climate science" are the scientists with the most dramatic doomsday theories still drive around in gas-gussling cars and private jets. How the fuck are we supposed to take that shit seriously? Set a fucking example, stop pointing the finger at the fucking people. If global warming is such a big deal, then it has to start at the fucking top, not from the bottom.

Attached: 66k89gody6c11.jpg (12390x3670, 3.94M)

Honestly, if the left has their way and our countries are inherited by nonwhites, then I hope global warming is real. If whites are going to die out then I hope the brown hordes get to live on a barren desert world.

Graphs like this are all you need to know, nothing on this earth stays constant, little ice ages 1600's, 1300 hot periods etc.

Global warming is total bullshit when investigated and it's the Jewish Marxist neocon invented excuse to destabilize Western countries by making domestic production unfeasible. The Jews know that a nation that doesn't produce anything physically is worthless and subject to even more manipulation than usual. They've effectively dismantled our GDP production; national stable wealth so that they can send it to the third world slaves and force us whites reliable on the third world for goods we could have made ourselves.

It's pure treason.

Fantastic pursuits and altruistic goals have been replaced with celebrity worship, TelAvivision consumption, and the common man squeezed and crushed under income taxes one family medical crisis/car trouble etc.

Humanity could be so noble and free of a lack of resources/energy/food/clean water if only the GOOD GUYS instead of the disgusting satanic (((allies))) won the war. Instead the best of us are hamstrung on a twisted crusade for "diversity" (but only for Western nations because diversity just means 'not white). Germany had domestically produced synthetic and bio diesel fuel/jet fuel/oil that has been trashed for semitic oil industries making a fortune off of a manufactured sense of "limited resource". People live paycheck to paycheck prisoners in their own homes

Attached: globalhoaxwarming.jpg (2721x1950, 929.62K)

The "worst case scenario" is that the poles will become more temperate and all the worlds populations will be forced into islands on the North and South poles and endless wars over resources will erupt for centuries until population levels level out to reasonable levels for such limited available livable landmass. A Venus-like runaway greenhouse effect is not possible on Earth even in a worst case scenario, we just aren't close enough to the sun

The cooling is caused by Volcanic eruptions, this is even stated in your pic, volcanos produce massive quantities of sulfuric acid aerosols which is much more potent at cooling the Earth than C02 is at warming it. Unfortunately it doesn't stay in the atmosphere nearly as long, but because its so potent and because its effects are so immediate it has been touted as a possible solution to just spray the shit into the atmosphere when things get worse

Yeah no shit volcanic eruptions cause cooling

If global warming was real and not just faith based religion with zero basis in reality then the ice caps wouldn't have grown massively. The historical graph would have shown a constant upswing in temperature not oscillation.

Global warming after all isn't fact, but theory and baseless conjecture.

Attached: article-2415191-185A43E400000578-982_640x365.jpg (640x365, 70.26K)

Attached: z681YLQbf7ckRATJOoc5luJ_VP4jos6Mc-DVpWsIbrM.png (907x587, 468.1K)

exactly what I thought when I first read the OP

Good thing you're a fucking idiot

Attached: spin_prod_ec_801722201.jpg (1600x1600, 666.64K)

Good thing you're a complete fucking Kike idiot

Attached: 13466476_10206308377422487_6540365382797625807_n.jpg (750x760, 36.43K)

Good thing you're a complete Autist Retard Faggot

Attached: 13406861_294122850924413_6679632778371169223_n.jpg (480x478, 57.38K)

You are genuinely correct and win the Chan lotto

Attached: jamescorn-burger_1018208i.jpg (500x323, 17.24K)

Why don’t global warming shills ever campaign against deforestation? If carbon really does cause problems we need those trees to take it out of the air. Why don’t we just outlaw most logging operations?

I am close to being a white nationalist, but I mostly have strong anti-antiwhite leanings.

At any rate, going back to 1820s WHITE scientists have been laying the scientific groundwork for understanding how CO2 affects the climate. Really got a breakthrough in 1896, with Arrhenius

rsc.org/images/Arrhenius1896_tcm18-173546.pdf

Whites invented to technology to burn and extract the fossil fuels and also discovered the effects of it.

Yes, Jews will try to make money off of scams surrounding it, but that has zero bearing on whether it is happening, And it sure as fuck is.

So, what is the best White Nationalist response for it being true and close to what the IPCC is sayin? Actually the IPCC has been soft peddling how bad it is going to be for a long time.

In all of these threads there is a sensible contingent that sees this as real and are not either shills or too bought into the Jewish boogieman. Yes, Jews are scumfuck con artists, but they can't con artist the physical effects of CO2 on the planet like they can with 1s and 0s on bank ledgers.

I don't give a fuck about the political recommendations of the IPCC, the raw data and models of climate warming are very easy to see as accurate.

The best solution is to let these brown scum die, drown as they try to escape like rats on a frying pan.

You can take your truck of peace back to reddit with that.

The weather cycles have been going bonkers where I live in the last few years.
Something is definitely fucked up, and I refuse to believe we humans have no impact on the enviroment, when it's so damn OBVIOUS we do (like massive virility/fertility drops and allergy epidemics).

lol enjoy your diabetes and CVD, retard.

also sage for brainlet thread.

Not an argument.

Attached: dumbangry.png (361x408, 7.5K)

If it's not real
Then the whole global warming industry and cash cows have no reason to exist. Better make up some bullshit to keep the cancerous eco-racket going, goy.

tell china india and africa to abide by the same rules and maybe I will take you seriously, warmists.

AGW is a kike scam. Humans do not contribute in any significant way to the constant cycles of warming and cooling that the planet experiences over thousands of years.

It's bullshit but one thing that isn't is pollution, not stewing in it is a good thing so things solar, more efficiency, are okay but government social engineering and stealing Whites to build up the shitskins of the world are pure evil, dysgenic.

Either way it doesn't matter because whites are the only race that care about the environment and kikes are genociding us.

Global Warming is 100% a product of kikes.

How does it feel to brainlet?

It's real. And so is global cooling. It's a natural cycle determined by the solar system and stuff. Nothing we do has any significant impact on that.
However, pollution, acid rain and other actual problems we can deal with, given the will to do it.

That would be allah/mohammad. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_20170606_133438.png (1791x827, 474.4K)

The turd world is most affected by climate change (manmade or natural) because their birthrate is very high while their ability to create infrastructure of water management is inadequate for their needs. It would not matter even if climate conditions were ideal for them. They would still reach a Malthusian catastrophe as they lack the ability to plan long term and are dependent on food imports and aid. So it is in white's interest to get birthrate down in these regions while completely restricting immigration from them to white nations. Whether man made climate change is real or not this is crucial for white survival.

That's how it all started. The IPCC panel was created specifically to "prove" global warming was real by creating a false graph that removed the warming periods and ice ages in this graph , which are proven not only by data but historical records. Everything that sprang forth from was using that ONE graph (MBH98) as a reference, including Al Gore's movie. The media also heavily pushed it as real.

Exercise isn't about the calories you burn. It's about the myokines you squeeze out of your weeping wonderful muscle cells. Thews are the least appreciated human secret(!)ry organ.

How to spot a share blue post. Irrelevant 9 out of 10 alt right believe climate change is caused by gassing the kikes.

Attached: 3813DEB0-AFF9-40B8-835A-718D599EF0B3.jpeg (971x800, 80.3K)

Man made climate change is a hoax to bleed the goyim dry further with additional taxes and to guilt us to change our lives. If it were really such a big deal, wouldn't these mega rich and powerful nations, banks and corporations actually do something about it? They use this hypocrisy to fuel the left and to make pro-environmentalism seen as a bad thing because those faggy commies want to protect the world.

We could absolutely do more for ecosystems though. Plenty of waste and filth pollutes our forests and waters, harming the wildlife that inhabit them.

I swear to God and the Lord Jesus Christ, Reform Judaism is literally progressivism and they are getting everyone on board whether they know it or not.

Global warming is a hoax. Even if there was a problem, its in the third world or in third-world centers here in the US where nogs pollute without a care in the world. Take your concerns there, faggots.

Yea it's a real threat but every single person on the alt right thinks it's a hoax. I've looked at the evidence over and over, it's real and there's no amount of evidence that will change your minds.

Talk about Lemmings.

At this point the only realistic solution is a massive population reduction. Hence all the signs of we're gearing up for nuclear war. This is the only way to get rid of people and coal power plants and other primitive tech in a short period of time.

The only hold up I can see is they have to make sure Israel can protect itself once we're mostly destroyed. Bolton, Putin, Macron Bibi and the rest of the team have their fingers on their respective buttons..

Attached: KDEN.jpg (288x287, 9.77K)

Notice we're spending $1.6 trillion upgrading our nuke arsenal.

This post is so pozzed it died of AIDS 6 gorillion years ago.

Yea shit for brains, every major university in the world, internal oil company documents from the 70's all come to the same conclusion.

Limbaugh, Mike Savage and Molyneaux say it's a hoax and you Dum Dums take it as gospel and ignore the scientific consensus and their mountains of evidence from Universities around the world. Suck it bitch.

You just don't get it, do you golem?
You are citing jewish sources and pushing jewish ideology on a board dedicated to exposing exactly those things 24 hours a day. MUH HURR DURR RUSH LIMBAUGH DURR!
No, you fucktard. If you took one hour to look through the archives, there are dozens of thread with thousands of document disproving your stupid religion for normies. And despite the entirety of your post conforming exactly with a press release from any major corporation, you still think you're the smartest nigger in the hut.
You are why the NPC meme was created. Just a stupid gray nothing who will die like a retarded faggot in a pool of your own urine wondering why nobody ever touched your tiny pecker but you.

Attached: pozmobile.gif (385x300, 1.4M)

Climate change is a real, observable phenomena.
The factors which cause climate change are not human-related but natural.
We could theoretically control the climate, but that's a different isue.

Also, Earth's contamination is a real issue (unrelated to climate change), so we should promote not overpopulating Earth beyond its carrying capacity.
That means, having less children and stop immigration of uneducated, thir world-countries people into your own nations.

Attached: 3cc.jpg (1158x720, 80.88K)

Thank you for making sense in this bullshit thread full of morons.

Grand solar minimum, along with pole shift and planetary cycle is what is really going on. YES, we are contributing to it with stupid amounts of CO2, but this thing is happening with or without us.

Electric Universe, faggots.

No. It's really not. Global Warming was a very specific period of Earth's history that occurred several billion years ago.

All that CO2 they lied to us about for 10 years? Imagine my surprise when the ocean didn't acidify and did it's normal "scrubbing" of the air as per usual. Is there more carbon based precipitate at the bottom of the oceans? Yep. Big fucking deal.

(((You))) flat Earth, Global Warming, God's Chosen, don't voters are in serious need of mouthdicking.

Attached: 100% pure cohen.jpg (336x274, 25.79K)

Well no shit, if it didn’t we’d be dead. Nobody who doesn’t believe in “climate change” actually thinks the climate doesn’t change, they just don’t think it’s a problem that’s solved by carbon taxes and pointless circlejerks of scientists around the world.
Try telling a normie the best way to fight it would be to kill China and cut off African aid, though. They squirm like maggots as they realize you can’t both be nice and save the planet.

sure
niggers like you can starve
also, nice depiction of a typical rapist

STOP REMAKING THIS THREAD. STOP ASKING QUESTIONS THAT Zig Forums HAS ANSWERED FOR YEARS. KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY. GLOBAL WARMING DOES NOT EXIST. ZERO CLAIMS ABOUT AGW EXIST. EVERY SINGLE STATEMENT EVER MADE HAS BEEN PROVEN WRONG.

THE WORLD IS NOT WARMING. DROUGHTS ARE NOT WORSE OR MORE FREQUENT. MONSOONS ARE NOT WORSE OR MORE FREQUENT. TORNADOES ARE NOT WORSE OR MORE FREQUENT. HURRICANES ARE NOT WORSE OR MORE FREQUENT. FLOODS ARE NOT WORSE OR MORE FREQUENT. FOREST FIRES ARE NOT WORSE OR MORE FREQUENT. THE SEA LEVEL IS NOT RISING. THE GLACIERS ARE NOT MELTING. THE ICE CAPS ARE NOT MELTING.

Attached: 1c4835067327fe041f341cddf70c6cdc-imagejpeg.jpg (1002x750, 105.09K)

Reported for jewish spam. The Earth has been cooling since modern temperature records began.
No. It isn't. Plants need it to breathe.
Go away, liar.
>pnas.org/content/106/23/9316
>pubs.geoscienceworld.org/gsa/geology/article-abstract/37/12/1131/103987/marine-calcifiers-exhibit-mixed-responses-to-co2?redirectedFrom=fulltext
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027277140900537X?via=ihub

So you know that this is about to happen…
But you still want us to believe in your proven jewish lies, huh? Gee.

No selfies.

"Just ahead of a new report from the IPCC, dubbed SR#15 about to be released today, we have this bombshell- a detailed audit shows the surface temperature data is unfit for purpose. The first ever audit of the world’s most important temperature data set (HadCRUT4) has found it to be so riddled with errors and “freakishly improbable data” that it is effectively useless.
HadCRUT4 is the primary global temperature dataset used by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to make its dramatic claims about “man-made global warming”. It’s also the dataset at the center of “ClimateGate” from 2009, managed by the Climate Research Unit (CRU) at East Anglia University.

The audit finds more than 70 areas of concern about data quality and accuracy.

But according to an analysis by Australian researcher John McLean it’s far too sloppy to be taken seriously even by climate scientists, let alone a body as influential as the IPCC or by the governments of the world."

Main points:

- The Hadley data is one of the most cited, most important databases for climate modeling, and thus for policies involving billions of dollars.
- McLean found freakishly improbable data, and systematic adjustment errors , large gaps where there is no data, location errors, Fahrenheit temperatures reported as Celsius, and spelling errors.
- Almost no quality control checks have been done: outliers that are obvious mistakes have not been corrected – one town in Columbia spent three months in 1978 at an average daily temperature of over 80 degrees C. One town in Romania stepped out from summer in 1953 straight into a month of Spring at minus 46°C. These are supposedly “average” temperatures for a full month at a time. St Kitts, a Caribbean island, was recorded at 0°C for a whole month, and twice!
- Temperatures for the entire Southern Hemisphere in 1850 and for the next three years are calculated from just one site in Indonesia and some random ships.
- Sea surface temperatures represent 70% of the Earth’s surface, but some measurements come from ships which are logged at locations 100km inland. Others are in harbors which are hardly representative of the open ocean.
- When a thermometer is relocated to a new site, the adjustment assumes that the old site was always built up and “heated” by concrete and buildings. In reality, the artificial warming probably crept in slowly. By correcting for buildings that likely didn’t exist in 1880, old records are artificially cooled. Adjustments for a few site changes can create a whole century of artificial warming trends.

wattsupwiththat.com/2018/10/11/bombshell-audit-of-global-warming-data-finds-it-riddled-with-errors/

Attached: Audit of the HadCRUT4 Global Temperature Dataset by John McLean (2018)

The "Special Report 15" by the IPCC which was pushed hard by global mass media.

youtu.be/BEPoeCtJa8A?t=7

Attached: SR15 IPCC 2018.jpg (320x414, 89.04K)

Global warming is hogwash.
Pollution is real. Fight pollution instead of arguing with weathermen.

"Just ahead of a new report from the IPCC, dubbed SR#15 about to be released today, we have this bombshell- a detailed audit shows the surface temperature data is unfit for purpose. The first ever audit of the world’s most important temperature data set (HadCRUT4) has found it to be so riddled with errors and “freakishly improbable data” that it is effectively useless.
HadCRUT4 is the primary global temperature dataset used by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to make its dramatic claims about “man-made global warming”. It’s also the dataset at the center of “ClimateGate” from 2009, managed by the Climate Research Unit (CRU) at East Anglia University.
The audit finds more than 70 areas of concern about data quality and accuracy.
But according to an analysis by Australian researcher John McLean it’s far too sloppy to be taken seriously even by climate scientists, let alone a body as influential as the IPCC or by the governments of the world."

Main points:

- The Hadley data is one of the most cited, most important databases for climate modeling, and thus for policies involving billions of dollars.
- McLean found freakishly improbable data, and systematic adjustment errors , large gaps where there is no data, location errors, Fahrenheit temperatures reported as Celsius, and spelling errors.
- Almost no quality control checks have been done: outliers that are obvious mistakes have not been corrected – one town in Columbia spent three months in 1978 at an average daily temperature of over 80 degrees C. One town in Romania stepped out from summer in 1953 straight into a month of Spring at minus 46°C. These are supposedly “average” temperatures for a full month at a time. St Kitts, a Caribbean island, was recorded at 0°C for a whole month, and twice!
- Temperatures for the entire Southern Hemisphere in 1850 and for the next three years are calculated from just one site in Indonesia and some random ships.
- Sea surface temperatures represent 70% of the Earth’s surface, but some measurements come from ships which are logged at locations 100km inland. Others are in harbors which are hardly representative of the open ocean.
- When a thermometer is relocated to a new site, the adjustment assumes that the old site was always built up and “heated” by concrete and buildings. In reality, the artificial warming probably crept in slowly. By correcting for buildings that likely didn’t exist in 1880, old records are artificially cooled. Adjustments for a few site changes can create a whole century of artificial warming trends.

Attached: Audit of the HadCRUT4 Global Temperature Dataset by John McLean (2018)

The "Special Report 15" by the IPCC which was pushed hard by global mass media.

youtu.be/BEPoeCtJa8A?t=7

Attached: SR15 IPCC 2018.jpg (320x414, 89.04K)

Dem numbers…
Interfesting reply from the met office:
wattsupwiththat.com/2018/10/15/met-office-responds-to-hadcrut-global-temperature-audit-by-mclean/

double-checked
Only the dumbest of shits believe in jew science these days. They are so arrogant and insulated from reality they don't even try anymore

Attached: packaging-fail-funny-you-had-one-job-18__700.jpg (700x818, 115.19K)

I haven't looked into global warming too much myself so I don't have a strong opinion. I'll leave that to others to hash out.

Big Smoke?

Attached: BigSmoke-GTASA.jpg (291x433, 36.65K)

Carboniferous period extinction event, look into it.

Attached: temperature of earth over 500 million years.png (660x417 388.99 KB, 289.48K)

First of all, lurk moar.
Secondly, anthropogenic forces may or may not be having a significant effect on global warming, but global warming is very real regardless. The climate of the Earth is not fixed. It varies over the years, the most obvious examples are ice ages.
Regardless, global warming is not the real problem right now.
The real problem is pollution. Plastic, mercury, sulfur compounds, various heavy metals, industrial chemicals, and so forth. Also overpopulation (of shitholers) and habitat destruction. Jews are heavily involved.
Toxic shit in the food and water is fucking people up big time. It is also fucking up animals, plants, the ocean, and so forth. It gets worse every year. Also, the vast majority of non-carbon pollution comes from non-White countries. Part of the reason for the push to "internationalize" industry was/ is because shitholes have little if any effective pollution controls.

How ignorant are you?
The southern tip of Florida is about 25 degrees north of the equator.
In other words. the southernmost point of the CONUSA is about 1725 miles north of the equator.
Indeed, ALL of Mexico is also north of the equator.

So, the ice ages didn't happen, then?
You're right about turd world idiocy destroying nature, though.

Checked.
Do you?
Read a little about the history of White people.
Especially the many, many wars.

That way everything will have to be plastic, right?
Sustainable forestry is not the problem. IE, how it is done in White countries since Whites aren't retarded.
Now, tree farms are not wilderness. That is what preserved wilderness areas are for.

Nuclear power.
There is still plenty of room for development of superior fission power plants, but the research is heavily regulated and made very difficult for (((reasons))). Reminder that the anti-nuclear lobby was funded by the coal companies. That would solve electricity which is the largest CO2 producer, number two is motor vehicles IIRC. For that, either electric cars or production of gasoline from carbon feedstock. IE, a variation on coal to oil processes. Instead of coal, use carbon extracted by plants. This could be farm grown. Another possibility is some sort of ocean grown plant material. Even algae, in large enough quantities, should suffice. It should also be possible to directly extract carbon from the air and process that into fuel. Now, all of these processes would require power. Thus, more nuclear power plants. "Muh fukushima!!" Then build the plants better and don't place them anywhere that could, ever, get flooded.
Also, yes, the non-Whites must be forced out of White countries to sink or swim in their own lands. They chose to overpopulate. If they refuse to regulate their numbers, then nature will. They must not be allowed to drag Whites down with them.

They are a walking plague that is infecting White lands.
Crabs in a bucket.
It must be stopped. They must be forced back to their own lands.

You do know that the original "hockey stick graph" was built on heavily cherry picked data, right?
People are lying on both sides. This makes finding the truth difficult.

10 years, 50, even a few hundred is next to nothing on the scale of geological history.
A human life span is a tiny blip in Earth's history.
Also, global warming followed every ice age. Otherwise the ice age would not have ended. That should be obvious.

"Carbon taxes" are an avenue to world government. As in, that is the point. After all, only a world government could oversee such a thing. It would also form a ready made funds source for the fledgling one world government.
Pure poison.
That said, preserving a healthy environment for the Volk is extremely important to any real Nationalist.

What happens AFTER the grand solar minimum, then?

I've heard this theory. It's interesting. I wonder where exactly the truth lies.