Alaska Airlines pilot accused of rape sues co-pilot, carrier amid 'false #MeToo claims'

Alaska Airlines pilot accused of rape sues co-pilot, carrier amid 'false #MeToo claims'

By Janine Puhak | Fox News

Officials at Alaska believed that the pair may have violated the airline’s ten-hour alcohol rule during the work trip, which prohibits pilots from consuming alcohol within ten hours of duty.
Pina’s false claims defamed Engelien, invaded his privacy, decimated his life and career, and caused him severe distress,” Engelien's lawsuit states, arguing that Alaska’s human resources advisor lead a “negligent, flawed and pretextual [internal] investigation” regarding the claims.

The lawsuit also states that Pina was previously involved in a similar incident during her time working for Alaska in May 2017, during which she reportedly “drank too much, blacked out, then later blamed others,” the Times reports.

Attached: download.jpeg (300x168, 5.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/co-pilot-sues-alaska-airlines-over-alleged-drugging-rape-by-flight-captain-during-layover/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6440589/Date-rape-drink-spiking-an-urban-legend.html
archive.fo/S2cFj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: betty20pina.jpg (1470x828, 58.46K)

Attached: 1.png (469x506, 216.93K)

Comments section must have been rich. Seattle paper goodified it. seattletimes.com/seattle-news/co-pilot-sues-alaska-airlines-over-alleged-drugging-rape-by-flight-captain-during-layover/

Seattle Times news researcher Miyoko Wolf contributed to this report. Lewis Kamb: [email protected] or (206) 464-2932. Twitter @lewiskamb

Editor's note: Due to the number of comments on this story that violated our Terms of Service, the comment thread has been removed.

Wha? Wha wha? Get away from you Roastie skank! There are prolly over 100 airmen that know your end game … ya entitled slut

Attached: 4A322EF700000578-0-image-a-126_1521057891740.jpg (400x400 55.16 KB, 32.88K)

Attached: 4A322ECA00000578-0-image-m-125_1521057885038.jpg (306x348 45.43 KB, 20.34K)

Typical lying cunt destroying a man's career and ruining his life.

NEVER fraternize with women in your workplace. If you must have any type of interaction with women, make sure it's on camera or at least recorded. Never be in any office alone with women. Keep a log of everything you do at work and the times you do it if you work with women. This sounds paranoid, but once you get hauled into court by some lying cunt or hauled in front of HR, you'll be glad you did all this…and it WILL happen to you.

Women have carte blanche to lie and get whatever they want, and even if you think they won't do that, they will. Be prepared in advance with evidence.

The trick is that the pilots' cabin is filmed AND recorded 24/7, with all of it stored in the plane's blackbox. But of course, some kike judge rules that the blackbox is not to be opened.

He made the mistake of going to the crew lounge in the hotel.

Don't hotel lounges also have cameras?

Attached: images.jpeg (271x186, 8.23K)

If they have it in a suite, then no. Since she's manufacturing a date rape accusation, she's obviously assuming they don't have any footage. If they have any footage, then obviously his attorney needs to get it.

Even if there is a camera and no evidence the captain spiked her drink, he still made an enormous mistake by going to a room with her. The best advice is avoid all fraternizing like that. Now his life is destroyed.

Always considered where the crssover point is when society so fucks over its white males to the point it collapses. The eternal cuck white knight thus must be our greatest enemy?

Sadly, this is accurate. I still don't support hating women, but the problem is that open feminist treason is allowed under ZOG. All feminists should die in the same line as MGTOWs, rapists, and whores.

Define rapist? In 2019 I don't know what it means anymore.

Nigger, spic, mudshit, or jew. It's a mostly redundant term.

Attached: images-1.jpeg (226x223, 6.61K)

How dumb can humanity get? What did they think would happen when you put a boy and a girl inside a closed room? They are literally ignoring the very basic of nature for their insane feminist shit. Keep women out of the cockpit or at least keep it same sex, also warn passengers beforehand…and be surprised why nobody will trust a female only plane with the security of their passengers. We had decades of peaceful pilot- stewardess escapades, but put a bitch into the cockpit and it becomes international news…

Stewardess we're nothing more than a company provided fringe benefit. Trick we picked up from the Japs.though they didn't call them stewardesses

Hmm….

Free pussy is free pussy, but at least it didn't put the passengers in harms way.

What,are you a 15 year old pillow-fucker or an (((old creepy pedo)))?

Attached: db0e2e6c8b63cf0cb80c853aa20fefecf86e84ab2fadf9d68abac39ece47ea8c.png (255x255 12.5 KB, 18.21K)

One begets the next

THIS DESCRIBES EVERY CASE OF DRINK SPIKING. barring outliers
They're ALL simply women who drank too much and subsequently find themselves needing an excuse for behavior perpetrated under the influence.
This is, by the way, the same dynamic which drives FALSE RAPE ALLEGATIONS. A need for an alibi.

NONE.
>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6440589/Date-rape-drink-spiking-an-urban-legend.html
archive.fo/S2cFj

I have never even seen a female airline pilot in my entire life. Thanks for letting us know not to ever fly with Alaskan Airlines.

There's a reason for that.

Attached: Kara_Hultgreen_crash.webm.jpg (220x165, 6.8K)

That dog seen some shit

Another victim of feminism. It could be hopping along jumping in a lake fetching a stick. But it was born a toy not a retriever. And instead of bringing that stick proudly to a gaggle of kids, it sits and shits in a box alone while it's owner cries herself to sleep after drinking a box of wine.

The genderjews at it again. Gas women when?

dog mothers are the worst

I had a barista dog mother at a coffeeshop try to boss me around like I'm her dog

needless to say I never came back

Jews ruined gender relationships once and for all.

If men don't have power over eternal children everything is lost…

Attached: f8c939e1abda189131e56b7292aa5a9f.jpg (583x400, 70.57K)

Beard niggers may have their issues. But not letting their women wear pants proves not all modernity is progress.

crazy wide teeth. Overly large lower jaw. Am i seeing sign of kike?
She looks batshit crazy at any rate, who would even come close to hitting on that?

Me but I hate women and get satisfaction using them for sex.

Best comment I have read so far;
"…If no criminal charges were filed on the pilot by her…" How is Alaska Airlines responsible for the alleged raped?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (634x833, 1.08M)