Tracing hair genetics in European regions

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Back before blondes/redheads/brunettes started intermingling with each other as they do currently in modern times, I feel like having a certain hair color was more of a regional thing back in ancient Europe. For example, Germany is well-known for its German people being blondes. Same deal with Ireland being well-known for its Irish people being redheads. And generally speaking, having light hair means you likely have descendants from northern parts of Europe. Meanwhile, brunette or darker hair is more typical of southern European regions surrounding the Mediterranean Sea, etc.

That said, if you have light hair, congrats. You have likely have great ancestry.
If you have darker hair, well, it's not as great but it's still acceptable, I suppose.

Attached: redhead-blonde-brunette.jpg (36.53 KB, 474x560)
Attached: light-hair-blue-eyes-map-europe.jpg (371.56 KB, 1437x1600)
Attached: red-hair-map-europe.jpg (118.62 KB, 782x552)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/lund/scand.htm
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_Celtic_peoples_and_tribes
folk.uio.no/ohammer/past/
bga101.blogspot.com/
assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/word-search-template-54311
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2018/08/12/must-read-the-core-reason-for-historical-jew-hatred-that-no-one-is-talking-about/
archive.is/0oVAv
torproject.org/about/overview.html.en
humanphenotypes.net/
jstor.org/stable/29777901?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boii
napoleon-series.org/research/napoleon/c_description.html
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack
theportugalnews.com/news/portuguese-student-in-poland-denounces-racist-attack/38054

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Blonde master race here. Stay away from my blonde women, you niggers.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

DACAryan here. Blonde hair and beautiful black eyes with a faint mulatto skin complexion. God does it feel great being white!

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

Must be nice being blonde. I only have black hair myself. Which makes sense, I suppose. My family's Italian surname also points to me having Italian ancestors, or at least from a southern part of Europe.
Sucks not to have light hair, but at least I still have very fair skin, I guess.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Dark brown hair, brown eyes, >6'4". 100% British celt and Dutch.

Reported for D&C because that's all this thread is. Fuck off and die.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Browns breeding with blondes is ok
Reported for promoting blonde genocide.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

Have pride in your ancestry. Just don't fuck my blonde women.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Every European has brown hair genes, retard. I'm the only brunette in my family, too. Anyway, I'm going to inject my high IQ and 180 KG deadlift without ever going to gym genes into a blonde vagina and you can't do shit. KYS

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

Has anyone else noticed there's like 3 types of red hair? The dark red in OP and the bright red in pic related.

Attached: 9d1462533606d0167b817dd629824d83da72bc6f955954f2112e3399d9706b0d.jpg (1.39 MB, 2592x2591)

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

Yeah, ginger is one of the types and gross imo. There's something really off-putting about gingers. They look off.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

I'm the only person in my family with blue eyes, in America most people are going to carry the genes for blonde, red, or brunette hair along with hazel, green, or blue eyes due to the mixing between the different European ethnicities. Thread should be deleted since it's probably /tv/ spam that's been going on.

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

brown hair syndrome
Almost as bad as a manlet.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

nonwhite shills against gingers
surprise, surprise

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

LOL. Brown hair is actually dark blonde. You can see this when it's in the light. Nothing wrong with it either. Black hair isn't white though.

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

I-I'm just dark blonde!
This is embarrassing.

David Butler
David Butler

user. Red hair and Green eyes are what you get when Northern Europeans mix with Southern Europeans.

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

I was going to respond to his post, which seemed reasonable, until you pointed that out and I saw the rest of his posts.

Attached: 131ea1ffce14db2a67678261cc6a03b388c913e6ad545676f0a91817af52a28a.gif (2.76 MB, 480x352)

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

black hair isn't white
Yeah, i guess european myths are metaphors for placentas too, amirite Varg?

Attached: NSDAP-officials-celebrating-Christmas-in-Munich-[1941].jpg (147.39 KB, 1088x1600)

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

black hair isn't "white"
Yeah it is. Finns and Scots often have dark black hair and blue eyes. Same with actual Persians, not the Arabs that live there now.
and there is no "white" faggot

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

Oddly enough, my parents and grandparents all had dark hair but my brothers and I all came out blonde. Only I changed to sandy blonde around 16. They are all still blonde. We all have blue eyes, too, even though only our mother had blue eyes. Our Father's were hazel.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

Find me a picture of one that doesn't look there's something wrong with it.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Enoch Powell was a homosexual pedophile who hated Americans. He supported Homosexual Legal Reform in the UK. He also supported Marxist.

Attached: Enoch-Powell---Marxist.jpg (256.95 KB, 1280x800)

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

I honestly didn't even know who it was. I just pulled out a random reaction picture I saved from ages ago.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

Red Hair across Europe. Germany is a Celtic nation, by the way. Historians and political leaders acknowledge this.

Attached: the-frequency-of-red-hair-across-europe-53287f3913a40-w1500.jpg (237.56 KB, 1500x1242)
Attached: 32a6b5e345007475f30018189677724540e574999db62c4dc9b7832b3ba05c9f.jpg (102.9 KB, 934x646)

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

There's a difference between dark brown and black. Europeans can have dark brown but black is not white. Also, yes there is such a thing as white people.

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

Daily reminder: Steve Pieczenik is a homosexual jewish mossad agent. He also hates the Irish.

Attached: Steve-Pieczenik---Mossad-Disinfo-Agent---Jewish-Supremacist---Florida---Tel-Aviv.jpg (166.06 KB, 792x502)

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

Wrong they're related but not the same. See insular Celts to the north and continental Celts to the east. Austrians have a fair dab of celt admix and are in fact less Germanic than a lot of English, however. Germans are pretty Germanic but less so than archeo Germans.

Attached: Celto-Germanic-PCA.png (167.89 KB, 1218x706)

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

my sister has dark hair and eyes married a lighter haired man 3 of her 4 kids have lighter hair and all have blue eyes

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

I know. They just look so unnatural compared to an ethnically diverse black dark blonde hair, brown very dark blue eyes, and brown dark fair skin migrant European.

Attached: 836641b42de6fa8b1524a99e0e610716089484038701d5291457af33a8859deb.jpg (156.47 KB, 1080x941)

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

Redhead, not ginger. Pics attached are gingers. They're disgusting people. Insular Celts are largely subhuman.

Attached: images-(3).jpeg (13.37 KB, 400x407)
Attached: images-(2).jpeg (37 KB, 300x470)

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

First of all, learn to read simple sentences without becoming confused or twisting around what is being written like a D&C snake. Germany is a nation, which is why I wrote "the German nation". It really isn't complex at all. Yet, you are persistent in being a manipulative shill. I think you're just low IQ. Secondly, the Bretons are not Germanic, they are Celtic. The nation of Germany is also Celtic.

I've encountered you before in the past. I believe you're mentally ill, or a jew. You have been consistently proven wrong and driven off this website each time you pop-up.

You have some sort of political agenda inside the United States American circle to catalog "British" (jew) geopolitical strategy into a European categorization. Not going to happen.

Talks to Americans
Guys, did you know the British = All Europe hurrr hurrr

Attached: Celtic-DNA.jpg (212.27 KB, 640x235)
Attached: Celtic-German-Origins-DNA.jpg (44.47 KB, 628x388)
Attached: celts-of-europe.png (834.63 KB, 986x1118)
Attached: The-New-Phariseeism---Anglo-Phariseeism.jpg (202.58 KB, 583x936)

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

If the girl I posted isn't ginger I don't know what is.

Attached: ecef9c45bfe67ff1d917848902130727568a3e5412450d8f516c11528c7192fd.jpg (61.5 KB, 475x686)
Attached: c7bab18278f0649deef04bf26af6780aaffaf6ba443213820431af9fb3b275c7.jpg (869.76 KB, 2560x1600)

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

You out yourself, jew. My work is barely needed at this point in time. It only took a month to watch you devolve from academic pomposity into a nigger semite.

Victory is a wonderful feeling.

Attached: Celtic-Scythian-Runes-1000BC.jpg (470.91 KB, 744x1052)
Attached: 7b85be162ad6d819d451c83d430c9a5faacc3db20f0e953a64bf0ec43031335b.jpg (57.58 KB, 600x719)
Attached: Celtic-Austria.jpg (229.47 KB, 1024x768)

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Learn the difference, it could save your life. :)

Attached: Queen-Victoria-A-Jew.jpg (121.06 KB, 576x432)
Attached: Mary,-Queen-of-Scots.jpg (61.14 KB, 1200x520)

John Reyes
John Reyes

Look at the PCA. Not Celtic, dumbass. Do you need glasses?

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

Show that notorious semite rage, abraham. Come on….

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Big difference between insular and continental. Insulars were subhumans driven from the mainland.

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

Modern genetic analysis proves you wrong. Germans don't cluster with Celts because they aren't Celtic. It's over.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

The jew is adapting. Still mad at Celtic Scythians kicking your ass? poor widdle khazar.

HAHA

Attached: 1506136812998.png (465.11 KB, 1318x550)

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Germany and Austria are both Celtic nations. Deal with it, semite goblin.

Attached: celtic.png (17.7 KB, 321x288)
Attached: Otto-Skorzeny-in-his-Nazi-uniform,-and-working-on-his-farm-in-County-Kildare.jpg (38.82 KB, 660x371)
Attached: Edda-is-the-only-daughter-of-Reichsmarschall-Hermann-Göring-and-Emmy-Göring.jpg (401 KB, 1600x1338)

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

pic 1
Nigger there are 4 colors and 3 labeled colors.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

Yet they don't cluster with Celts. You're very low IQ.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

I believe lighter hair was introduced in the IE invasions about 2-3k years ago.

WHG and ENF were both dark haired

Attached: picture-10.png (116.86 KB, 568x773)

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

That PCA is haplogroups not autosomal DNA.

Use post-2010 sequencing studies when possible

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

It's autosomal. And I've mapped myself and many others onto it using raw data and putting it through the same software used to compile the original. Clustering is perfect. I'm 3/4 insular Celt and 1/4 Dutch and rest on the right of the Scots next to the Dutch edge. It's deadly accurate.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Jews are attacking Celts on Zig Forums because jews are struggling to hold on to their power-grip over the UK right now. Has nothing to do with any sourceless data-chart drivel. Jews literally made up the term "ginger". Jews are scared of losing the UK (again). I predicted anti-Celt propaganda two years ago as a result of populism rising. LOL, I love watching these helpless jews kvetch. You are so far behind in the game sometimes I hand you material, just to have someone to crush publicly. It's working great… This jew is talking about celts because I personally made it a point many months ago to talk about celts; in order to expose neocon kikes larping as populist inside our ranks. They always take the bait.

HAHAHA!

Attached: Keltic-Hitler---The-untold-story.png (929.96 KB, 608x935)
Attached: Keltic-Leaders-of-History.jpg (330.08 KB, 1000x1040)
Attached: Mary,-Queen-of-Scots.jpg (61.14 KB, 1200x520)

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

You're a narcissist and delusional. Germanics are the master race and Celts are melts.

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

You're a narcissist
Better jews than you already concluded in the past that psycho-analysis is of no use. Get out-maneuvered you rat.

Attached: a-very-celtic-revolution2.jpg (424.95 KB, 638x975)
Attached: 1526620367011.jpg (102.91 KB, 700x700)

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

So this jew is trying to divide the goy by hair color?
And you dipshits are buying it?
This is why white people are fucked. You're cucks and we're depending on you to red pill the normies.

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

ok, this one is epic

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

If you have darker hair, well, it's not as great but it's still acceptable, I suppose.
Romans weren't blonde nordniggers

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Freud
total degenerate pedophile jew
any worthwhile opinions
Only a few more years…only a few more years and we can kill people like you via neural VR frying.

William Rogers
William Rogers

Classifying narcissists has nothing to do with Freudian psychology, Jew.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

We can kill people like you right now w/o using any of your future bugmen toys.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

paid shill left up for 3 hours

Colton Young
Colton Young

ALL OF EUROPE WAS CELTIC
At one point, over two thousand years ago.

Attached: celtica.jpg (1.31 MB, 1485x1094)

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

some insular celts fled to the celtic islands to escape assimilation into italo-jew religious culture
this included italics (pic related)
the rest already lived there
the only tribes to preserve their culture
European culture is Celtic culture.

Attached: mtDNA-K-map.png (81.62 KB, 800x581)

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

Except Germanic people belong to a separate group.

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

Nordic culture is Celtic.
Contradiction.

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

I have dark brown hair, blues eyes, fair skin and freckles and I’m 75% North Western Europe

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

didn't actually know this

John Perry
John Perry

Of people that were once Celtic. The Nordic people were once Germanic. They still speak a Germanic language, which is how they are classified as Germanic, a designation based on language. Like how the Franks no longer speak Germanic language but instead speak a Celtic language, French.
The Italian people were one Celtic. The Slavic people were once Celtic. The Hispanic people were once Celtic. Some still are. See: Celtiberians and Galicians.
Two thousand years of religious d&c and you get modern cultural divides; Nordic, Germanic, Slavic, Italic, Hispanic, and the remaining people called Celtic.

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

You realise Germanic is also a genetic classification, right?

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

I know this is a serious thread but I just bumped into this graph and thought I'd add a bit of a chuckle.

Attached: evolutionary-tree.jpeg (392.17 KB, 874x1199)

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

women are cousins with the jews
Called it.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

You realize Celts are the dominate and traditional people of Germany and Austria, right? Swedes, to the north, were a small cult that was kicked out of Europe.

Attached: Celts.jpg (194.76 KB, 1160x770)
Attached: Hallstatt-Celt-by-Frank-sonnenteich-Emmler.jpg (218.6 KB, 685x1024)
Attached: Celtic-German-Origins-DNA.jpg (44.47 KB, 628x388)
Attached: d278ff4aafb01c9f941d51f1148e50463f78c1510de0b53764772c4ba8a0b5ba.png (834.63 KB, 986x1118)

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

Most Germans do not cluster at all with Celts in any respectable PCA. You're wrong.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

Most Germans DO cluster with Celts, as shown time and again by genetic researchers. You are wrong.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

Up to date ones prove you wrong. See the PCA above you fucking mong

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

I created this based on my intution
More steppe DNA = more likely Blonde

Attached: phenotypes.png (1.43 MB, 2500x1736)

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

Celtic DNA is pretty much the same as Germanic
R1b is not necessary Celtic, there is also Germanic branch, but I1 got dominant in the Nordic Bronze age culture
There are many branches of R1a, there are Western-European R1a branches, which have western European DNA
Finally Finns have haplogroup N, while they have only 6% of Asian/Siberian DNA

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

No, he's correct. Emperor Barbarossa was Celt. The Germans are Celts. Tbh, you're an embarrassment. Are you Jewish?

Attached: Emperor-Barbarossa-The-Celtic-German.jpg (74.38 KB, 362x600)
Attached: Frederick-Barbarossa-(Civ6).png (80.54 KB, 250x250)
Attached: The-Celtic-German-conqueror-Frederick-Barbarossa2.jpg (79.84 KB, 600x600)
Attached: Friedrich-Bbarbarossa-von-Hohenstaufen-.jpg (65.08 KB, 366x480)
Attached: Emperor-Frederick-Barbarossa.jpg (150.82 KB, 798x1200)

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

Of course he's wrong. Why else would he have to shill for his bullshit since months, using the same pics over and over again, including
MUH CELTIC EUROPE
THE SWEDES ARE KIKES
ANGLOS ARE KIKES TOO
LUK AT DEM GRAPHICS, GERMANS CAN'T TRACK THEIR IDENTITY BACK TO THE ANCIENT GERMAN PEOPLES, OY VEY!
R1b=CELT, REALLY, GOY!

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

Whoa… you're one angry jew.

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Two separate groups dumbass. Keep struggling. You barely have enough brain power to peck away at those Cheeto dust covered keys. Lmfao

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Two separate groups
No they're not, Germans are Keltic. You're some jew from England. What do you know about any of this? Clearly nothing.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

All this Celtic shit.

While it's true that the Celts had vast swaths of Europe under their influence for several millennial prior to Rome's rise to power, they were hardly the only European Tribe running around at the time. And I say this as a GingerPlz no bully;__;

Attached: 9ab5c8a61a0f6449ddd995a56925423ab29020992f03e4c6c4317adfb77b1fee.png (135.2 KB, 283x348)

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

Holy fuck you're a nigger. Different groups. They have different genes. Are you going to say they're the same?

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

This jew is losing his mind.

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

Germans are celtic
They are more like mutts
They are mostly northern celts+iberian celts+Scandinavians+Italians+Slavs
North-Germans are germanic mutts
West/South-Germans are italian/iberian mutts
East-Germans are slavic mutts
Central Germans are just mutts

Parker James
Parker James

tfw closely related to great apes and toasters

Attached: like-benis-in-the-rain.jpg (46.59 KB, 437x501)

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Attached: European-Race-explained.png (1.05 MB, 1198x5120)

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

mutts
No, not really. Genetic studies do not show that. Germans are not all "mixed" just because different ethnic groups live there. You can't just make stuff up because you think it sounds good in your head. You need proof… and the proof is 45% of male ancestors of the Germans are of Celtic origin. Germans were always Celts, and remain so today.

If this makes some kike rat sitting in England, angry… nobody honestly gives a shit. They can sperg and rage all they like. It only exposes themselves to the wider audience.

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

45% of male ancestors of the Germans are of Celtic origin
This is not true you know

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Do you have scientific counter-evidence that debunks the Swiss? The answer is, no.

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

I'm honestly shocked at all the jews in this thread sperging out about Celts. Wow… this is actually hilarious. Who knew Celts were the ultimate anti-Kike trigger. wew

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

Because haplogroup =/= direct ancestry or direct male ancestry
One Celt can have children with Italian woman, that makes all children have 50% Celtic ancestry
His two children can have children with italian woman which makes them 25% Celtic, but their male ancestry shows as 100% Celtic
While in reality their male ancestry is 50% celtic, because their father was 25% italian

Attached: Haplogroup-R1b-S21.gif (84.48 KB, 800x546)
Attached: Haplogroup-R1b-S28.gif (83.47 KB, 800x552)
Attached: early-middle-bronze-europe.png (57.46 KB, 720x600)
Attached: Haplogroup-R1b-L21.png (57.72 KB, 800x553)
Attached: Haplogroup-R1b-DF27.png (53.04 KB, 800x545)

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

This was helpful.

Also, just for the fyi, all of these Celt vs. German or Celt vs. Anglosaxon posts are astroturfed dnc drama. I called it a while back when I saw the most vitriolic nonsensical ramblings. It's just two jews (or maybe just one) talking betwixt themselves to foster a general sense of animosity on the board. Celts and Germans are two of the closest related Aryan folk groups, linguistically, culturally, historically and genetically.

Here's a perfect example of astroturf d&c drama. >kikes must really hate the celts!
You are making up nonsense to rile anons up. There is no animosity between any of these peoples. Nothing has brought together the European clans more effectively than increasingly tyrannical Jewish power in recent years. Celt, German, Romantic, Balt, Slav, Hellene—we are all united in our quest to purge the Jew and all his cancerous ideas from our lands

Attached: p4k3noLMnM1wivak7o1-1280.jpg (1.16 MB, 1280x1570)

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

because their father was 25% italian
because their father was 50% italian

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

Now I want to know what historic event made jews hate celts so much.

Attached: 1508895425409.jpg (35.95 KB, 400x400)

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

a totally genuine user appears!
Here's another example. It's very blatant when you see it.

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

You sound unstable.

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

Maybe they think Hitlers going to return and kill them.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

wtf?

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

Look at this sperg. I don't understand what mindset is needed to make a post like that. Are you reading the same thread here? Whoever wants to unravel your condensed schizophrenia retarded rant, bless them.

Are you a woman or something?

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

Discussing the Celts of Europe = D&C
You have to be some sort of elaborate jew troll. What are you even talking about. Wait, wut?

Attached: 02bb6cd73fd5f3516af1e85eff778e514c0dc7b4d468219544a25c99d287a20d.jpg (60.95 KB, 750x500)

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

I'm starting to think this whole "D&C" meme is literally one jew troll.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

You will probably find a bunch of them. When/if you do make a thread about it. These kikes go insane over this Celtic stuff.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

Don't point out our farcical nonsense!
Kindly contribute to this board or leave. You are not interested in discussing the genetic science of Europeans, you are seeking to spread malaise.

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

The most circle jerk thread I've ever seen on this board. Armchair geneticists.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

I had blond then red then brown hair.

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

You make accusation after accusation in the most hysterical & effeminate way. You're one weird fucker.

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

jews sperged extra hard after this post i noticed

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

6'3"
light brown hair
brown eyes
pale as fuck
100% celtiberian ancestry
even my beard is fine AF
God, It feels good to be white

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

Barbarossa
If I were jewish, I'd sperg.

Attached: Operation-Barbarossa-1941.jpg (28.79 KB, 350x263)

David White
David White

Bring back the inquisition.

Robert Long
Robert Long

I'm 100% an euromutts fellow Bockwurst.
The northern genes are just stronger than the red or brunette genes.

Attached: 1510531709023.png (164.55 KB, 693x460)

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

Looks related to queen victoria

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

Celt vs. German
Where's that at?

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

This. The Jews have been trying to divide us by our superficial traits for a long time. It’s not like muh skin color when two full blooded white siblings can get different hair and eye colors.

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

Hard to divide me.

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

OP was an obvious a jew troll.. but the whole thread isn't about him. Some people just read the title and scroll down to the bottom without reading the conversation.

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

red hair is beautiful, the problem with red heads is there so fucking fair skin they get sun damage real easy, also known as freckles. Red heads are the whitest fight me

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

hunter-gather admixture
farmer admixture
anatolian
modern-day turk
That is the dumbest chart I've ever seen. Did you make that yourself? jew garbage

Attached: Antifa---Bomber-Harris---British---Anglojew.jpg (44.36 KB, 400x301)
Attached: 1517152661892s.jpg (2.64 KB, 125x113)

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

Tfw every single ginger is married by the time she turns 18

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

The dark red in OP
That's actually dyed red.

James Peterson
James Peterson

Well, the best historical figures have had brown hair. Can't think of a single great blonde who has done anything meaningful for our state. Get mad snowniggers.

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

I have medium brown hair but my beard is red.
What the fuck is up with that?
Also, I have to say the 'dumb blonde' stereotype is real.
I've found that most blondes are are a bit autistic and vacant. Most of the really intelligent people I've met have been dark-haired.
On the other-hand, black haired people are untrustworthy, obnoxious, stab you in the back pricks.
That's my two cents, genetic fans.

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Blondism is almost certainly a siberian feature carried by some eastern hunter gatherers and arrived last in mainland Europe carried by some early Indo-Europeans. The oldest one IIRC is a hunter gatherer from Samara. There isn't a single sample among dozens and dozens of paleolithic to neolithic ones with blondism in mainland west Europe with the exception of a few in Scandinavia, with one forager from Motala, Sweden, being one of the first nordic(in pigmentation) individuals in mainland Europe.

Attached: hirisplex.png (133.38 KB, 1044x566)
Attached: The-Neolithic-Transition-in-the-Baltic-Was-Not-Driven-by-Admixture-with-Early-European-Farmers.png (97.65 KB, 781x323)

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

I have medium brown hair but my beard is red.
What the fuck is up with that?
For your scalp hair to be red, you need to have two copies of the MC1R gene. Your beard can be red with you having only one. Therefore, you can have red-haired children with a women who also carries the gene.
Also, I have to say the 'dumb blonde' stereotype is real.
Bullshit, that stereotype was pushed by literal hollywood kikes.
On the other-hand, black haired people are untrustworthy, obnoxious, stab you in the back pricks.
At least the Germanics have a tradition of distrust towards black-haired people which is attested in old writings, for example the Rigsthula.
"'illug ok svart,' 'treacherous and black,' was the common saying"
theapricity.com/earlson/lund/scand.htm

Not necessarily meaning that black-haired people in general can't be white or trusthworthy, but rather an attempt at setting themselves apart from neighbouring populations posessing alpine featues, among them dark hair. Blonde hair was something serene and worthy of preservation to them.

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

*anything meaningful for our race.

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

I also have medium brown hair and a red beard. Thanks for the genetic explanation of that, user.

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

ლ(´`ლ)
lol natsoc

can we just gas them all?

Attached: ce4a5ed01c2d4a17b88ba590df5467cc.png (125.21 KB, 1081x846)

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

sitting in england
Realise that there are 260,000 juden in England.
970,000 in France.
10+ million in the US, more than israel.

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Are you counting the new niggerjew princess you have to bow to in those numbers?

Attached: c478e097d09e8e7eda9abf5cda4263e1e5bc04cef803f013ef83a87467bdd63a.jpg (20.54 KB, 500x500)

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

My favorite is the Frenchman evolves from the Baboon. Top fucking kek.
t. frank

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

they weren't, what you are calling "Celt" is at best the Bell Beaker peoples of central Europe who are probably ancestral at least to the proto-Italo-Celtic speaking peoples, ergo the closer cultural and genetic link, but nevertheless using "Celtic" is a complete misnomer, and Slavs were certainly not remotely "Celtic" in any sensible and reasonable use of the term, belonging much more to eastern branches of IE speaking peoples

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

It is not. Niether is a jewish.

==Massive Migration From the Steppe is a Source
for Indo-european Languages in Europe==
dx.doi.org/10.1101/013433
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2015/02/10/013433.full.pdf
Shortened Publication:
genetics.med.harvard.edu/reichlab/Reich_Lab/Datasets_files/nature14317.pdf
Full size graphic:
evolutionistx.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/haak_k16-20.png
evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2016/03/14/haak-et-als-full-graph
Genetic map of Europe:
evolutionistx.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/europe-map-blank.png
Genetic map of Africa:
evolutionistx.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/africadetailed.png
Genetic map of Asia:
evolutionistx.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/asia.png
Genetic map of India:
evolutionistx.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/india2.png
Complete data set:
reich.hms.harvard.edu/sites/reich.hms.harvard.edu/files/inline-files/Haak2015PublicData.tar.gz
You have to convert the geno/snp/id to bed/bim/fam
Use convertf
Use plink

Some others:

The Maternal Genetic Make-up of the Iberian Peninsula Between the Neolithic and the Early Bronze Age. (2017):
dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-15480-9
pubman.mpdl.mpg.de/pubman/item/escidoc:2506925/component/escidoc:2506924/shh868.pdf

Ancient DNA Reveals Prehistoric Gene-flow from Siberia in the Complex Human Population History of Northeast Europe. (2013):
dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pgen.1003296
pubman.mpdl.mpg.de/pubman/item/escidoc:2241072/component/escidoc:2241096/shh250.pdf

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

what is hercynia
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_Celtic_peoples_and_tribes

John Phillips
John Phillips

the core of "Celtic" culture and ethnic affiliation is western/central Europe, some remote outskirts to the east don't change this, nor have anything to do with modern Slavs whose origins don't lie in south East Europe but closer to the Baltic area and northern parts of western Russia

Jack Green
Jack Green

Gauls were known in the ancient world as being completely impossible to decipher, talking in rhymes and ever changing meme, it makes it very hard for outsiders to know anything without a gaul wishing them to.
Thats right, our ever changing meme language is a tradition of europe going back to its inception.

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

I've practically never seen here a Finn with black hair

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

tfw I'm a beaner with red hair
tfw I'm also a daywalker and not full blown ginger
tfw I hang out amongst fellow goblins and white people and can blend in amongst both

Attached: 1396732822147.png (172.9 KB, 500x500)

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

black hair is extremely rare in finland

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

Claiming Germans is NOT Celtic is a centuries old jewish D&C tactic that originated out of London by London jews.

Attached: London.png (892.32 KB, 800x450)

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

Ah yes, the old jewish trick of "history is unknown and far too mysterious to ever found out." This reminds me when jews say the same for Russian history, about being a "A riddle wrapped up in an enigma."

Just because YOU don't know… does not mean others do not. What non-sense.

Attached: 72584153bba610c936c3acbde5dab4f0b40810c987a375b9cdb52000e4f2830a.png (15.66 KB, 233x255)

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Germans
blonde
Blonde here, got it from the French, all my German ancestry had brown hair right down to my paternal grandfather.

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

We're celts resting the anglows and the merchants to be honest.

Attached: celtae.jpg (572.5 KB, 1485x1094)

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

nor have anything to do with modern Slavs whose origins don't lie in south East Europe but closer to the Baltic area and northern parts of western Russia
absolute bullshit

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

Thuleans(proto-Europeans) and Aryans(Indo-Europeans) are different.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Jews don't exist
Ladies and gentlemen, behold the everyone is Celtic shill in all his glory. Nothing but a hasbara kike.

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

There's ginger, the red in OP's and then mine which is a dark ass auburn color. It almost looks brown until I'm in the light.

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

Why was the Armistice Day thread anchored?

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

Jew isn't just a religious denomination faggot. They also don't count as white.

William Robinson
William Robinson

So you guys are like the monster in that movie The Thing, then, where it's difficult to tell if you really are who/what you say you are.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

croatian from northern islands
same hair as hitler
same height as hitler
hazel eyes
pale skin
ginger beard
wtf are these genetics cancer

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

unironically capitalizing jew
jews don't exist
Yes they do you stupid fucking nigger. What kind of dumbfuck are you.

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

J*
Must be a jew.
isn't just a religious denomination
oy vey
jews are a race
No, they are not. jews are an ethno-religious group that exist throughout many cultural groups and share dna with their host group. Unless you are saying that Ethiopian and Cochin jews are genetically the same as the Arab or Caucasian jews, which would be incorrect.
not "white"
There is no "White", user. Stop trying to erase European culture.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

You literally can't read properly. He said Jews don't exist and I said he was wrong .

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

literally
as in literature
You actually can't write properly.
he said Jews don't exist
still capitalizing jew
No, I wrote that there is no genetic foundation for a jewish, because there is only a spiritual one.
t. based samurai

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

Samurai
You one of our Japanese brothers? How's your country doing?

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

That said, if you have light hair, congrats. You have likely have great ancestry.

Btfo lucky amerimutt

real Aryans prove their merit through knowledge and bravery, and undeniable euro history; irregardless of the keratin in their hair. the only common denominator of genes for them is porcelain skin

Attached: btfo.jpg (1.49 MB, 1280x2560)

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

and I'm 75% North Western Europe
Damn you must be a huge guy. Can you bench Russia?

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Hey

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Won't agree. Have been to Finland multiple times. While blonde hair is very common among Finns, more common than among mainland Germanics I'd say, they also tend to have a higher frequency of black hair.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

If you have darker hair, well, it's not as great but it's still acceptable
but what if i'm black?

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

LOOK, he's capitalizing the first letter of the sentence, he must be a kike!
Jews are no race, mkay fellow goyim?
The white race does not exist!
TORpedo

Here the kike displays himself for everyone to see.

Attached: kike-i-must-torfag.jpg (41.74 KB, 480x428)

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

Red is much more frequent globally among O & rH- blood groups – under the assumption of a bona fide pre-Flood, global seafaring civilization, Red hair may help trace post-Flood diffusion of Atlantean/Thulean/Lemurean peoples. Barry Cuncliffe's PIE linguistic/archeology argument for Celtic From The West in light of this is worth considering.

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Cant tell if shill or newfag
To OUTSIDERS, im not an outsider, im a seanchaibhe, and many people on this board are seanchaibhe for chan culture, and use these esoterics to confuse faggots like you.

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

(((Anglos)))
Funny how they worked so hard to destroy our language, even into modernity, almost like d&c
Tír gan teanga tír gan anam

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

That's fake though, red head is purer than blonde hair IIRC, according to pheomelanin-eumelanin quantity.

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

William comyns Beaumont

Read Britain the key to world history

It explains why the shills are all over this.

Inb4 Reddit spacing, it's phone posting I swear xd

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

another garbage thread filled with garbage responses
Stirring the same pot over
and over
and over
and over
and over again
"X isn't white, goy"
"No goy, y isn't white"
"Nah nah goy, xy isn't white my rabbi told me so"

I sure do love being on redditpol, who knew having a board ran by an intellectually inferior subhuman for x amount of years converted the userbase into equally abhorrent trash. Gods forbid we have a real board with real discussions conducted by actual Human beings. Instead it's shitskins and kikes pointing at each other while proclaiming the other as such.

Those who are White know themselves as such. Not even niggers look in the mirror and wonder if they're a chink. If you must question it then you are not it. If you require a reaffirmation of your racial identity by anonymous words on a screen then you are not White. A zealous fixation on precise physical coloration rather than lineage and the hereditary, Nature's very own DNA test, speaks of either fraud or inferiority. Aka horrendous stock and/or phenotypically challenged. If you imbeciles spent as much time furthering the cause as you do arguing over vapid stupidity the entire globe would be marching on lockstep within a day. Jesus fucking Christ

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Defining Whiteness is important because there are plenty of 56% mutts like you who claim they are white.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Checked. Anyone trying to D&C Celtic Europe is a kike.

Attached: Celtic-Scythian-Runes-1000BC.jpg (470.91 KB, 744x1052)
Attached: Celtic-Austria.jpg (9.41 KB, 275x183)

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

Read Britain the key to world history
Britain
I don't take history lessons from D&C jews.

Attached: The-New-Phariseeism---Anglo-Phariseeism---London---Toronto.png (626.21 KB, 583x936)
Attached: H.P.-Lovecraft---A-Psychotic-Jew---British-Propagandist.jpg (263.55 KB, 1440x900)

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Black hair, green eyes, tan skin med. My father was born blonde, as was my cousin, but their hair went darker and darker until black as they aged. My father is now half bald, with thin, sparse white hair. Meanwhile I inherited my mother's dense black hair that stays black well into old age, with few white hairs. My beard is mostly black with dark and light shades of brown and red in winter, and goes more blond and red in summer, probably bleached by seawater.

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

Someone muhdicked hard in Russia.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

I’m starting to hate the term white and it’s because there’s so much more to it than that. I’d rather say I was European. I have dark brown hair, green blue eyes, really fair skin with freckles and epicanthic folds on my eyes. I’m not reducing myself to just white, when I have ancestors from Northwestern Europe and Scotland.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

So you did read it?

What do you think about the theory that Edinbrough was the setting of ancient stories in the bible? Do you have a comment on the phonecian gaelic links?

Of course the peerage is full of poorly disguised cryptokikes, but what is your opinion on the actual subject of the actual fucking book??

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

ancestors in Northwest Europe and Scotland

Phenotype?

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

William comyns Beaumont was a fraudster and a carnival act much like Glenn Beck is today, only far worse. Look into his previous books and what he wrote to understand this. He was later replicated by a nefarious groups of jews connected to jewish occultism; some who were later killed by Nazis.

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

Can you not even name the country your ancestors are from in Northwestern Europe you sad sack of shit? Call yourself whatever you want but against the third world horde you're fucking white fuckboi.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

Shut the fuck up spaz. This is important because the enemy is inside and out. Specific groups of "Whites" are used against us by the Jews.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Phenotype?

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

phonecian gaelic links
There is much more evidence placing them as Hittites. The migration route here Phonecians were next door so they're probably the same people as Hittites. According to the Jews the Hittites came from Canaan. This makes sense because the Jews hate Celts ruthlessly as mortal enemies.

Attached: e1d070dacd207225c15dbce1eaee4913f470001054b5ad35ded43cc85bc33db9.png (1.39 MB, 1025x1449)

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

If the Jews had red hair like the Irish do there would be zero hated for red hair in the media like there is now.

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

oy vey
jews don't want to be a race
Fuck off fed. You should know why jew gets no capitalization.
"white"
There is no "White™" you nigger. Stop trying to destroy European culture, just because you have none. Besides, "White™" includes Arabs, Mezitos, and Persians, none of which are European.
TOR
It's Tor and it works to separate IP from routing. It is up to anons to separate identity from IP.
pedo
Only you fedos are pedos.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

It looks like the Jews tricked a small group of 'Whites' (Danes, Swedes) into believing they were Jews around 1,000 years ago. These Danes and Swedes began killing Celts and putting them into Talmudic Slavery. We have the records of these Jews who funded such campaigns. The Danes and Swedes are not Jews. A small group inside of their community (call it a cult) did this. The Jews twisted their history around and then claimed the Celts were "cursed by god" because the Celts are Canaanites and Hittites. Not all Danes and Swedes are guilty of this crime.. but most of their rich aristocracy is. For examples the Swedish King Gustav was a homosexual, guilty of attacking Celtic Europe in the 1700 Great Northern War. He lost badly and escaped into the Ottoman Empire for safety. The British Empire through 17th-19th centuries is under this same judeo-cult.

The American Revolution was a Celtic uprising against the Jews in England. Thomas Jefferson was Celt. He was opposed by the pro-British Federalist Party.

The Atlantic Slave Trade was Jewish. It used Talmudic Rabbinical Law as justification to enslave Celts (canaanites). This is why so many books were written by Jews in the 18th century to fool Swedes and Danes into believing they were also 'Jews'. This way the Jews could have the manpower to operate their Global Jewish Mercantile Trade Empire. The Jews required goy captains to command their ships and be the middle-management class. Jews also created the concept of 'White' in order to maintain this 17th-19th century Judeo-Britannic world structure. If all Europeans are 'White' then no one can challenge their existing structure, or, their existing historic narrative from 1648-present. The Jews always need a host to set up shop. They used the Swedes and Danes to accomplish their infiltration into the wider Western World. Jews used deep kabbalah sex magic to achieve this. The Jews understand the sexual appeal of Swedes and Danes. This sex magic is used against Europe into "submitting" to a darker Jewish political-power manipulative matrix. The Jews used "Blondes" as actors to slowly conquer Celtic Europe. It took many internal wars for 1,000 years. Look behind any controversial political "Blonde" figure today and there is most always a Jewish handler, or occultist connection. This jewish sex magic works to consolidate mass-opinion from the public. The public will attack anyone who questions the intentions of the 'Sexy Blonde'. This is how the jews originally infiltrated into Europe. By dark jewish sex-magic and new religions to trick the Danes and Swedes into believing they are jews.

We must walk a thin line in order to educate the Danes and Swedes about this history. Celtic Europe and Jutland must unite together against dark jewish magic.

Attached: c9f1fefda5c110bcdea0a074e85a817472e4c391c948aae4d042317b47265e08.jpg (99.54 KB, 524x604)

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

That picture is an esoteric metaphor to go to Sweden and rape the first redhead you see.

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

Attached: Judeo-Kabbalah-Sex-Magic---Used-to-D&C-Keltic-Civilization.jpg (699.85 KB, 1920x1080)

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

You're a deep thinker.

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

Dam my mixed ancestry screwed me. When I was younger I started out with bright blonde hair and blue eyes thanks to the German in me, but as I got older my pastalian took over and my hair turned to more of an ash/light brown type of color. Guess I should neck myself because of my hair color, I'm not "true" white.

D&C thread. As long as you don't have nappy pubey black hair, don't worry about it.

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Try reading the tread before posting dumbass.

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

I guarantee you, I know more about my DNA than you do about yours. Are you even white? I’ve found that the people who act the most unhinged about people’s ancestry are the ones who aren’t even white. Fucboi??? Lol you really are hopeless if you actually think I’m a boy in the first place. So not only are you a complete retard, you have zero intuition as well. I don’t care what a bunch of sandniggers and kikes think of my ancestry. I just know mine is superior to theirs. I don’t have a problem sharing my DNA. I’ve only just started exploring my genetic admixture. Do you know anything about yours? So share your ancestry then lol

Attached: D4687923-2B00-444D-9677-11C82A07891A.jpeg (84.98 KB, 750x517)
Attached: D85458A6-5F20-4480-800F-CB90A885D0AA.png (609.7 KB, 1346x1600)
Attached: BD86FDA2-29EF-41B9-9F87-343F35849FDF.png (942.9 KB, 1600x1321)
Attached: 9D0555A3-0D02-42A0-B010-5D939243B09D.jpeg (147.73 KB, 1200x1007)
Attached: 491F6B34-49B8-47BF-BBF2-25973A75728B.jpeg (177.16 KB, 1200x1329)

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

Stacy you should use a different marker.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

she admitted that she's jewish though… and she's posted videos and pics of herself without makeup. (she's very plane and jewish looking) she's also admitted that politically she's israel/jewish first, then canadian/libertarian second. (although the libertarian party of canada has disavowed her and many claim she's too far right for them, lolz) how is her makeup/shitty cosplay sex magic?

Attached: hhtfgd.gif (7.14 MB, 696x377)

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Interesting. What are your single source Oracle results for the K13 calc? Here are mine. Ancestry: 75% Brit Celt and 25% West Euro (Dutch).

Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-12-18-12-33.png (40.27 KB, 353x528)

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Oh that sux 🙈

Juan White
Juan White

These are my results for the K13 Oracle

Attached: 99C08F21-59F1-49DD-8C06-6A1162BBD5BB.jpeg (200.88 KB, 656x1102)
Attached: 46ADF467-D39E-4A7A-9A57-9668C6034808.jpeg (124.08 KB, 597x737)

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

1 North_Atlantic 50.38
2 Baltic 21.21
3 West_Med 15.83
4 West_Asian 5.66
5 Sub-Saharan 1.95
6 Amerindian 1.44
7 Red_Sea 1.38
8 Oceanian 1.28
9 East_Med 0.87

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

I recommend downloading PAST and mapping your raw data into the Celto-Germanic PCA from Eurogenes. It lands me dead-centre of the Scottish cluster. Way less Germanic than I thought I was, but it isn't a perfect analysis either. See second pic. Original is here:

You can get the data from the guy who runs the Eurogenes project.

Attached: 36AB019600000578-3711040-image-a-7-1469709880933.jpg (164.06 KB, 962x869)
Attached: LutPCAmap.png (83.85 KB, 1206x657)

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

I also did the MDLP K11 Oracle.
This goes back even farther. I had never heard of Bell Beaker….

Attached: 4282B014-7C29-4686-B594-702B64CDE0D5.jpeg (84.98 KB, 750x517)
Attached: 9C4982E4-4739-422C-A2FE-D14E0C680F17.png (609.7 KB, 1346x1600)
Attached: 93250FAD-B4CB-447F-9B61-33F039A7A027.png (942.9 KB, 1600x1321)

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

Yay thanks ☺️ I’m going to do that right now actually

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

I also did the MDLP K11 Oracle.

This goes back even farther. I had never heard of Bell Beaker….

The Bell Beaker migrated to Britain and the Netherlands and became the natives of those areas. The BB descended from the Yamnaya people who were the people who gave birth to Indo-Euros (Aryans). Explains why the Dutch and English are so similar. Despite all the mixing in Britain, the DNA never really changed.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Pics: Native Dutch and English. English just have slightly more delicate features due to Celtic admix.

Download PAST here:
folk.uio.no/ohammer/past/

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-09-at-11.10.59-AM.png (378.03 KB, 750x619)
Attached: dc-Cover-6rpkputis3rq6aru0rejsp1i51-20161226211143.Medi.jpeg (47.17 KB, 800x448)

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

i don't think she's sexy
therefore the jews don't use her in sex magic operations
Your response is so dumb, I'm not going to reply to it. Completely missing the point.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

bga101.blogspot.com/
THis is the blog of the professor who runs Eurogenes. Use the contact form there to get in touch.

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

don't care,war with jews out ranks aryan hair color,worry about that after every jew is dead and their shitfuck religion is thrown into the dirt.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

Hmmm I don’t really know which part of my ancestry my features resemble. I can upload my picture. I’ve already made them public by posting them on social media anyway.

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

Thank you so much. Lol I was searching for PAST everywhere

Logan Long
Logan Long

bga101.blogspot.com/
blogspot
So this is the so called "reputable" source of spergboy here The loser can't even pay $5/mo for proper web hosting. No wonder he never sourced it, in the 2+ months of spamming. I love how these kikes go to these random charts instead of responding to the 50+ historic points regarding anglo-normans working hand-in-hand with jews, dropped inside this thread.

top laugh

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Just finished mapping myself onto the new PCA.

Attached: data1.png (187.36 KB, 1366x768)
Attached: PCAmap.png (112.7 KB, 1366x768)

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

Side question: Do the Danish or Swedes have a comparable Empire on the scale & glory of the 1,000 year Celtic HRE?

Attached: Holy-Roman-Empire.gif (10.12 KB, 363x359)
Attached: frederickbarbarossa.jpg (28.27 KB, 338x447)
Attached: images.png (12.2 KB, 275x183)
Attached: The-Holy-Roman-Empire-Is-Back----theTrumpet.com.png (381.88 KB, 956x934)

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

That's the personal blog of Dr. Wesolowski, the guy behind Eurogenes. He's actually very good at what he does. Lots of academics use Blogspot by the way.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

HRE
Celtic
What dumb shit is this?

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

Get triggered rat.

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

Why are you so defensive? That blog is run By the man that created the Eurogenes Genetic Calculator for Gedmatch. Are you even white? I’ve noticed that the people that get super defensive and nonchalant about DNA tend to not even be white

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

go away jew the white man don't need you for anything.

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

Thanks again, this looks very cool. Have you heard of theapricity.com ? It’s a European cultural community. I discovered it by accident when I was researching epicanthic folds in Caucasians. Anyway this is me - I’m not sure what ancestry I look like

Attached: D1672B30-9694-4033-A40C-CC028C24C914.jpeg (1.1 MB, 1498x2576)
Attached: 6DFF1778-ACE5-42B7-8746-42D6E0538BE4.jpeg (210.41 KB, 1080x1350)

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

Why are you so defensive when someone calls out the bad optics of your free web-host penny pinching jewy source. All I did was point out this sperg used the same sourceless chart for 2+ months every time he see's the word "Celtic" pop-up on Zig Forums like an unhinged kike regardless what the discussion may, or may not be about. Don't get me started on the increasingly bad optics of this cheapskate born with the surname "Wesolowski". I'll look more into him, but it's not looking good as far as "reputable" is concerned. Which is what spergboy attempts to pass.

Why are you so defensive over the world "Celtic"? Are you Jewish? I’ve noticed that the people that get super defensive and nonchalant about the word 'Celtic" tend to be Jewish.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

European race has all colors of skin hair and eyes.
It has all the diversity it needs.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

A gril? Hmmmmmmm.

Why are you so defensive when someone calls out the bad optics of your free web-host penny pinching jewy source. All I did was point out this sperg used the same sourceless chart for 2+ months every time he see's the word "Celtic" pop-up on Zig Forums like an unhinged kike regardless what the discussion may, or may not be about. Don't get me started on the increasingly bad optics of this cheapskate born with the surname "Wesolowski". I'll look more into him, but it's not looking good as far as "reputable" is concerned. Which is what spergboy attempts to pass.

Why are you so defensive over the world "Celtic"? Are you Jewish? I’ve noticed that the people that get super defensive and nonchalant about the word 'Celtic" tend to be Jewish.

All the data he used for the PCA is publicly available on GED and another database. You can email him for all of it like I have.

Attached: flat.jpg (16.5 KB, 550x532)

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Why would the word Celtic bother me? That’s retarded. I was being sarcastic about the kike thing, because apparently everybody is a kike. You even accused me of being Jewish when I literally just posted my DNA results.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

Oh lol I have this habit of assuming that everybody magically knows I’m a girl. Thanks for all the info. I love talking about genetics and ancestry etc. with other people

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

That's ok, you seem cool. And yes, I've been to that site. Very cool. Are you a member?

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

a warning has been sounded
Whites are on too you jew.

biting the hand that feeds you tsk tsk

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

evemn knowing how vicious we are putting all others to shame you flirt

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

careful we don't kill you all

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

Wtf are you talking about? We’re having a pleasant dialogue about genetics on a thread ABOUT GENETICS, and that makes us Jews? Oh wow now death threats….

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

its always once known what you rats do you get persecuted through the ages then cry eternal victim,
NO

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

Post your DNA results fucktard

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

The person in the photos looks like a mix between broadly Germanic and a bit insular Celt.

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

It's a bot.

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Genetics and ancestry is cool, but history gives us a clear picture of what goes on in the world. Also why curtain narratives are the way they are. Genetics and ancestry don't tell the whole story of mankind. But they do help back up already established written history. If you're a woman, you'll probably like these. Quite a nice style, I think.

Attached: Celtic-Scythia-300-BC.jpg (367.71 KB, 1000x864)
Attached: Celtic-Scythian-Women-&-Headwear.jpg (485.2 KB, 1632x1224)

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

I wasn't

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

//r==u-su+re?

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

no

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

]d\o-u+su*c*ck#j3w-c0q??

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

It's a bot. Report and filter.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

Friendly reminder of what Celtic Adolf Hitler did to Denmark 80 years ago.

Attached: Rabbi-Geert-Wilders.jpg (289.13 KB, 1120x840)
Attached: Dannish-Swedish-Snow-Jews---Shekel-Vikings.gif (17 KB, 418x337)

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

That’s me in the photos and I am mostly German, but 25% Scottish. My ancestors were Germans from Russia who emigrated to Pennsylvania. Have you heard of Pennsylvania Dutch?

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

German, but 25% Scottish
That is great and everything, but what are you political beliefs?

James James
James James

Adolf Hitler sent the Wehrmacht into Russia to rescue my ancestors. I have a fondness for him. Nobody could ever say anything to make me dislike Adolf Hitler

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

Here we go with the Anglo "that looks" feminine autism again. Ever notice anglos always talk about how things "look". I swear they use the word "look" more than women do. Enoch Powell looks like a slope head, asiatic eyed snake. Did you know Enoch Powell supported Homosexual Legal Reform in the UK. He also hated Americans. He also loved Marxist groups in Northern Ireland. Quite the "Viking Warrior" eh?

lmfao
slope head

Don't get me started on how Mike Enoch, looks. They also overuse the word "aesthetics" in the most faggy homosexual way. You can always spot the anglo by their effeminate lexicon.

Attached: Enoch-Powell---British-Marxist.png (482.84 KB, 1280x800)
Attached: 7fbaa4568185477359cf66679b99bcc506096a91eb7c5dedc73fe4458c937f11.jpg (58.69 KB, 634x634)

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

Barba = Beard in spanish

Rossa = Red in italian

Nice coincidence.

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Cool

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

I asked what ancestry my traits resemble. I’ve actually been mistaken for Asian a couple times even though I have blue eyes. I didn’t really think I looked German, I don’t mean that in a bad way at all. I just thought maybe I looked more Eastern European

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Yeah, I'm only busting on anglo cunts and their fake culture + identity. They larp as "viking gods" when nothing could be father from the truth. See, H.P. Lovecraft for the perfect example of this.

John Brooks
John Brooks

fuck off jew

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

I think I have.
Here we go with the Anglo "that looks" feminine autism again. Ever notice anglos always talk about how things "look". I swear they use the word "look" more than women do. Enoch Powell looks like a slope head, asiatic eyed snake. Did you know Enoch Powell supported Homosexual Legal Reform in the UK. He also hated Americans. He also loved Marxist groups in Northern Ireland. Quite the "Viking Warrior" eh?
Germans typically have more sharp features, a face that looks bigger and boxier. Anglo features are more smooth. See pics: northern German VS classical Anglo.

Attached: 200x200-000000-80-0-0.jpg (10.74 KB, 200x200)
Attached: ROWSELL-11re-360x240.png (78.96 KB, 360x240)

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Friendly reminder: The Norse + Irish fought together against Anglo-Normans in the 11th Century. Anglo-Normans were being funded by a Jewish merchant located in Gloucester, England. This city was home to a large Jewish population at the time; until the Jews were expelled out of England.

What is the point? That the Nordic were never any type of "Unified People" that attacked Celts. No, the only Nordics that attacked Celts were mercenaries getting paid by jews. Today, we see British faggots run a false-narrative saying "Germanic Nords destroyed the Celts" or something similar. These fools are either clueless or jews.

Attached: Norman-invasion-of-Ireland-funded-by-Jew---https-en.wikipedia.org-wiki-Norman-invasion-of-Ireland.png (442.63 KB, 1664x1014)
Attached: 250px-Baginbun-Head-Map.png (24.84 KB, 250x159)
Attached: Hallstatt-Celt-by-Frank-sonnenteich-Emmler.jpg (218.6 KB, 685x1024)

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

Who was doing that? But I do know the the type of people you’re talking about. I don’t think I look very Anglo - again I don’t mean that in a bad way. My first ancestry DNA results were different and then they had this big update, but originally I had the highest % of Finnish out of my family (we all did the DNA tests lol) and I was the only one with zero Iberian peninsula. I was excited about the Finnish DNA because I think I have Sami eyes - see:

Attached: 8AF572B7-309A-4A86-A0AB-BB0910BCC739.jpeg (668.16 KB, 1267x2400)
Attached: C9BD8B85-406F-4148-B81C-B7D66DBD6A3B.jpeg (195.04 KB, 533x960)
Attached: 073FF41A-3302-454D-A6E7-794DC9B97172.jpeg (31.25 KB, 582x176)

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Better shots.

Attached: 1.jpg (98.02 KB, 937x470)
Attached: 6-1164-ci-preview.jpg (22.67 KB, 360x240)

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

Interesting - it’s quite a vast difference yet Germans and Anglos really don’t live all that far apart from each other

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

I’d say I’m definitely far right. I redpilled myself completely in the last couple years, although I still have a lot to learn. I just know that when I finally came to the realization that it was all true about the Holocaust being a complete lie, I’ve never been the same 😭

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

Who was doing that?
Oh, it is very common inside American + British Far-Right circles. Well, I should say fake Far-Right circles (aka honeypots). Notable, the dailystormer, Zig Forums, Christian Identity Movement and a few other places. Things get heated because THAT side of things will allow Jewish-Zionist collaboration at the end of their rhetoric. Basically, they're British Loyalist. So anything 'Celt' related triggers them. I guess you need to understand post-Cromwellian British politics to understand why there is this split between the two sides of the so called Far-Right.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

What resources do you recommend for learning Gaelic? Also which version of Gaelic would be best to learn? Since ive heard there's like 3 different ones. Scottish Irish and ???

Also Heiled for those dubs of truth

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Hey user, now that the exif data has been cleared by 8ch servers i want to express my opinion that every good user should either fully fake or delete their picture exif data, or a Kazakhstanian might steal your Iphone 6, and while your second pic did not have any matches on the reverse image sites please dont make photos with the instagram app m'kay?(For the record- i do know that the GPS coordinates are faked, but there is plenty of other info)
P.S. post has the same issue
P.P.S. You are Anglo+Finngolian- i can detect anglo blood by their disgusting nature(both the "look" and the act) and you have some mongoloid traits in the lower jaw area.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

I have so much to learn I’m so overwhelmed. Nobody seems for real and everyone accuses everyone else of being a kike, shill or tranny. I want to belong to an actual group that’s truly white nationalist but now I don’t trust anyone

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

There are some channels on YouTube. I'm making a Wordgame phone application for learning Gaelic.

Attached: 8fa85d90-4042-4708-96f3-840aedc4d5e7-scaled.jpg (73.56 KB, 269x480)
Attached: 445d1526-a75b-4c59-a2f8-6e20cb323ede-scaled.jpg (61.55 KB, 269x480)
Attached: f41f2e2a-7643-4d8f-ae75-99c22ea78c2a.jpg (106.2 KB, 516x389)
Attached: 661fa84a-92a3-487c-97aa-627edd392ce5-scaled.jpg (80.05 KB, 785x442)

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

No such thing unless you have access to Nordfront, Nordic Resistance Movement or like talking to feds.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Well there are a lot of layers of trolling going on by everyone. Yeah, it can get messed up for sure. Especially when there are different factions of whites struggling for power.

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

Wow I am really, really stupid. I don’t think of these things and I’m too trustworthy I guess. Shit. One question though? Why do you hate me?

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

That looks really great user, good job. I don't know how far along you are in development but is there anywhere I can look to in the future for supporting this and getting it?

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

This is dumb ass shit, the germans are germanics, not celt.

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

Everyone hates everyone here because that's board culture. Only sacred person Adolf.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

I figured as much, anyway it was really nice talking to you and thanks for the links and interesting info. I don’t think I should be here anymore though. I’m scared now bc of that one user

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

Get triggered by bad history? Yeah, I sure am.

How do you feel when Germans worship Wotan and none of your fake gods?

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Adolf Hitler is not a sacred person.

The Hitler cult around here is downright annoying.

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

It's actually called a game-template for Unity3d. So, the game is already developed by the developer. What you do is re-skin it, add necessary data (words), sounds, etc. So, it's cool because you can do a few different languages if you wanted.

link: assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/word-search-template-54311

There are a lot of templates on the asset store.

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

I'd scrub your info off the net. Many anons here get vanned. My best friend went to a meadhall meeting once and simply just vanished. Police found his corpse in an abandoned warehouse in a rural area. This site is dangerous unless you use triple VPNing.

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

He's right, this place is run by freemason british loyalist. Some of whom believe they're the true Jews of the bible.

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

It is not run by them, but there is a lot of those types here nonetheless.

Samuel James
Samuel James

Who runs it?

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Jim who got ties to freemasonry.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

ok, well he's a british loyalist of the Cromwellian type. So there's that.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

No, he is not, stop the dumb shit, he got blood tie with an american mason, his uncle or some shit.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Swedes are a cult of homosexuals kicked out of Europe by Continental Celts. Step foot into Europe like you did in 1700 to experience the same defeat. Ends with you running to the Ottoman Turk for safety, like the massive faggots your entire family lineage is consisted of.

You copied Celtic culture from the mainland you dumb cock sucker.

Attached: King-Carl-XVI-Gustaf---Homosexual-Jewish-Viking-Mercenaries.png (997.41 KB, 966x1080)

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

Stop this dumb shit, celts got their shit beaten hard by germanics and meds.

In fact the franks and saxons ruled over celt in both Europe and the british isles.

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

Attached: 1526409752441.jpg (160.56 KB, 866x838)

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Why are you trying to terrify me? I’m already scared. I’ve really fucked up. Is there one nice person here? I know this is Zig Forums but I don’t even matter as one of your own…..or is everything lies? I can no longer believe that far right groups care about their race.

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

If you think that fucking mongrel-looking rapper thug is a good representation of the northern German, I've got bad news for you. Can't find anything about his parents, probably a mongrel.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

Attached: this.jpg (12.32 KB, 152x174)

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

I think of this photo when I think of German men alas it’s so haunting though

Attached: FAFF623E-4139-45BB-8CCF-E9B61698329A.jpeg (587.83 KB, 880x860)

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Thanks I’ll get right on that

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

They do, but you have to realise that being rightwing today is virtually akin to being a homosexual in a Muslim country. You aren't allowed to be out in the open. Thus, you are atomised and are forced to blend in with the masses, unless you want to risk your life (what you have of it). This causes anger and hostility in people. There are plenty of decent people here. I actually know many Zig Forumsaks in real life. They're some of the best people you'll meet. Best advice is don't take the net too seriously.

Pretty northern looking. He's a doppelganger of one of the northern phenotypes on one of the phenotype charts that get posted here. You can also find pics of his grandparents online – both are German.

Attached: Klaus.jpg (33.93 KB, 610x343)

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Still looks like genetic trash and certainly is not a good representation of northern Germans. Also, he's a criminal. Would euthanize.

t. German

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

Never said he was a good person.

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

I should have filtered ID:7dd868 when he said "1,000 year Celtic HRE", so it really was my fault that i had to witness .
in this case you are not "trustworthy", you are "trusting"(or naive), there is a clear difference in the meaning of those words
Also there really was no reason to insult me by referring to me as " that one user", i just wanted to help.
I'll add 2 webms and a pic to prove that i come in peace
P.S. cease this wild faggotry, now is not the time for fear- that comes later

Attached: Discourses-on-reddit-nigger-kikes-and-the-poltriggers-rabbit-holes.jpg (1.81 MB, 3032x2592)
Attached: Discourses-on-Cem-Xyd.webm (4.7 MB, 640x360)
Attached: Bane-Eater.mp4 (7.5 MB, 1280x720)

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

I thought you were using examples of someone else.

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

It's the poster, apparently.

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

poster?

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

the gril

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

This dweeb got mad because he came across two people having a decent conversation, that is all. Pay him no attention. A common neetlord sitting in his own filth trying to get attention from you. But yeah, this place is full of scum so I wouldn't post anything like that.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

muh abandoned warehouse in a rural area
Cool story faggot… what halloween movie did you watch last month?

Attached: 1526410740845.jpg (2.21 KB, 125x124)

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

Hmmm I wonder how many people actually do have far right views but are obviously unable to express them. Maybe every far right person should slowly start to be open with their beliefs. Let it become normalized over time. We’re not powerless.
This is a link to an article about an essay written by Michael Laitman.
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2018/08/12/must-read-the-core-reason-for-historical-jew-hatred-that-no-one-is-talking-about/

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

I didn’t mean “that user” in a bad way whatsoever. You’re the one who called me disgusting and said I had a mongoloid jaw. I was obviously talking about my eyes not my jaw. You scared me saying all that personal info you gathered just from my photos. And I meant to say trusting rather than trustworthy. I just don’t get the hostility. If you guys want me leave then just tell me that.

David Young
David Young

Damn, you sure showed me.. showed me why you should be filtered, next time don't save a fucking thumbnail 4scum refugee. And i already have a reply for you next post- .webm related

Attached: Discourses-on-bait.webm (231.97 KB, 1280x720)

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

I just don’t get the hostility.
it's because ur a gril and he's a neetcel.

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

You're too emotional in a little boy kind of way. Really gives you way faggot. Go ahead and filter for the 3rd time.

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

No, you're perfectly fine. I think he's a wizard. They were part of the original crop that started this place. They run wizardchan and hate women because they're incels. That's why he is sperging on me in front of you. He doesn't know how to act in front of you. This is his attempt to get your attention. being a drama queen sperg.

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

You're retarded. Lovecraft wasn't a kike.

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

archive.is/0oVAv

Attached: 434343.jpg (296.4 KB, 646x978)

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

Jew confirmed. Get a new hero.

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

I like the Sami people. I remember Putin speaking out about them being an indigenous European group that needs protecting. They have an interesting background.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

Very soft Nordic features with other soft Celtic features. I would guess Scot, Finn, or some scandi mix like Swed + Dane.
Looks like I was correct.
You are qt3.14. 10/10 would make Nordic babies with.
t. frank+scot

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

I know it sounds naive but I want to be everybody’s friend. I like Zig Forums and I like reading the threads because I agree with almost everything. It’s an outlet for me. People irl either don’t want to know or don’t care. It’s pretty lonely being the only one who knows the truth or is at least willing to learn. Nobody irl wants to know or they’re completely offended. I don’t have to feel lonely when I’m here because I’m amongst people that know the same truths as me, and even more. So much I read here is intelligent and well written. It makes me realize just how retarded news rags like the dailymail etc is. I’m always learning. I don’t want to be shunned though. Nobody has to be cruel to get my attention. I’m easy to talk to. I don’t know why I give off this unlovable vibe

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

"You scared me saying all that personal info you gathered just from my photos"- good, now remember to follow basic opsec, it is unfortunate that the opsec primer was taken down a while back, but at least do not post pics of yourself and do not provide information that could be used to find you.
Remember that once something is posted here there is no way to take it down(there are many bots who save everything posted here).
Most of all please lurk for 2 years and figure out how anons are protecting their identity.
I as any good user here have a distaste for brits, so do keep that in mind. The finngolian features and blue eyes are the only things redeeming about you, but that is just my honest opinion so don't get your panties in a twist, at the end you are a 6/10.
And because of i can see that even the torpedo likes you, hey i mean at least you are getting the attention of people who claim that there are good jews by arguing that not all jews are the same(jews are a race, even having 1% jewish blood will get you killed)
P.S. pol is not your blog, post blog-ish things in "QTDDTOT" threads.

William Green
William Green

For reference:
kind and intelligent = user
mean and hateful = jew
calls to violence = fed
Don't let jewfeds push you around or away.

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

You'll get used to it once you realise that a lot of people are just hit n' run. (1) As long as you ignore the pinheads, nothing may come of harm to you fair-maiden.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

tor
Tor works to seperate IP from routing. It is up to anons to separate identity from IP.
torproject.org/about/overview.html.en
jews are a race
jews are not a race. They are an ethno-religious group that lives amongst various cultural groups. That is why Cochin jews (India) and Ethiopian jews (Africa) are genetically different from Caucasian jews (Eurasia).

Landrace
A landrace is a domesticated, locally adapted, traditional variety of a species of animal or plant that has developed over time, through adaptation to its natural and cultural environment of agriculture and pastoralism, and due to isolation from other populations of the species.
Being parasites that bleed other cultures for survival, including genes, jews have never developed in any kind of isolation but inbreeding.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Yeah, It's not you tbh. To better understand the mentality here, look at it as a type of ongoing training barracks. Most of us take down jewish narratives when they come up in the media or society. In-between major happenings we basically fight each-other in order to sharping our skill-sets to keep things on point. Jews are relentless people. In response, counter-semitism needs to match their ferocity. Jews will drive you insane if you don't learn to adapt to their thinking & behavior. Everyone here are top counter-semites that learned how to replicate jewish evil. That is all…

A way to find comfort is by looking at the progress across the globe we're making in different countries. We are connected and becoming more connected in order to fight back.

Attached: fightingboxing.jpg (225.27 KB, 1000x832)

James Kelly
James Kelly

It would be better not to bring this to the attention of the AI. Any user smart and experienced enough to make a difference is smart and experienced enough to figure this out.

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

The Celtic poster here may be a bit over the top, but his intuition is largely correct. If language and culture alone determines what someone is, then an Anglophone Negro drinking tea with scones while reading Shakespeare is an Englishman. We all know this is not the case.

Similarly the body of people of the ancient world called Celts, despite having their languages replaced and cultures partially replaced (aspects of Celtic culture, such as the Arthurian and Grail mythos, played a role in previously Celtic linguistic areas for example), largely remain with more minor admixtures of Germanic DNA, a related Western Aryan R1b people anyway.

Historic populations like the Franks may have had Germanic royalty, but the great mass of others (including nobility, clergy, warriors, etc.) were of old Celtic stock. This is similarly the case with much of Germany, though the more north and east in Germany you go the less Celtic it gets.

Attached: celts.png (26.3 KB, 1058x512)

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

"muh text file"
I fear no script, user. Although you are correct in your reservation, chaos is the only remaining option. Besides, if jews and feds have to be nice and honest to hide and not glow, then it changes the board for the better.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

The Franks were a group of associated tribes of continental Gauls (Celtic and Germanic speaking) who had, like the insular Celts of the Northern Isles, relocated (in this case, north of the Rhine) to avoid inclusion into Roman culture.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

Thanks but I’m pretty sure by now it is me. There’s plenty of women you guys like. There’s not many white women out there that are completely on your side and actually try to learn from you guys, but I’m starting to get the feeling you don’t want women with your beliefs. There’s no point trying anymore. I’ve already screwed myself on here. I give up - take care guys I’m can’t come back here

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

Blonde master race here. Stay away from my blonde women, you niggers.
I have red hair and green eyes…can I fuck them?

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

The phrase replicate jewish evil shouldn't be taken literally. It's all about flipping narratives essentially like a Judo move. In other words, its not our evil. We are not evil. We flip the evil… so it makes us look evil on the surface if that makes sense. Not sure what you're talking about by being unwanted. We all think you're wifey material except that one faggot. *shrug*

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

pipe down snowchimp, you probably get off to the idea of niggers fucking your women, you aren't fooling anyone

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

Every time I try to delete my shitty photos this happens so I can’t even do that right. I guess they’re here for good sorry

Attached: 7A92BF02-2717-4547-A866-99A6C3B4A7C4.jpeg (155.16 KB, 750x399)

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

kek
6' 4" red hair, green eyes, light skin, muscular build.
My older brother has dark brown hair, brown eyes, 6' 6" tall, more lanky build.
My younger brother is 6' 4" tall, brown hair, brown eyes, average build, but gets a red beard when he grows one.

Both parents had dark brown hair and brown eyes, father was 6' 6" tall, lanky.
Our family is a mix of German, Celt (Scots), and Dutch. All IQ's well exceed 100, mine being 138, my younger brother's around the same, not sure about my older brother's, but he's an engineer for an applied research lab at a prestigious college, so it can't be too bad.

Always been drawn toward redheads and blondes, but I've seen some very striking brunettes that I admired.

Attached: HairMap.jpg (345 KB, 700x2419)

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

Happens when you erase your browser cache before deleted. I suppose the mod would need to do you a favor.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

Suppressing Celtic dialog in the middle of a Celtic uprising is the real D&C.

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

Red hair is a mix of brown and blonde.
The ratio of blonde to brown determines the shade.
With many redheads, the blonde goes gray first, and their hair becomes a brown color, again, depending on the mix.
Like all blondes, however, when they go completely "gray," their hair turns white, not actually gray.

A blonde breeding with a red usually turns out red, although not always (genes can be sneaky, even recessive ones).
Brown + red = brown, usually.
Brown + blonde = brown, usually.
Red + red = red, blonde + blond = blonde, brown + brown = brown…but, as I said before, recessive genes can be sneaky, and present themselves in any union, occasionally.

Attached: B13.jpg (27.65 KB, 300x400)

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

You have no idea what youre talking about

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Sounds like Varganetics to me.

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

Actually the darker your hair is the whiter it turns. Yes you should be careful who you breed with alas you end up with a kid with brown hair like mine. It’s too bad I wasn’t blonde or a ginger maybe I’d be treated better….

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Strangely my paternal grandfather and grandmother were both brunettes with hazel and brown eyes respectively, yet 4 out of 5 of their children turned out blond/blue eyed. The male's hair eventually darkened to a mousy brown or dishwater blond after their 20s, but the two blond women remained so.

I came out with Celtic pale white skin, blond hair, but reddish facial hair and blue-green eyes. Recently found out I am part of that R1b U152-L2 Urnfield/Hallstatt/La Tene Celtic master race paternal lineage so I suppose I am satisfied.

Attached: BuGnoUIp.jpg (173.11 KB, 656x1030)
Attached: il-fullxfull.797237829-7fso.jpg (416.93 KB, 1350x926)
Attached: Le-Gaulois.JPG (157.13 KB, 600x888)

Colton Young
Colton Young

Attached: Accolade-by-Edmund-Blair-Leighton.jpg (275.83 KB, 800x1374)
Attached: 1515376969885-(1).jpg (21.62 KB, 500x666)
Attached: Eric-the-Red.jpg (57.53 KB, 404x396)
Attached: 1526621230656.jpg (790.06 KB, 2000x2272)
Attached: ec22a81abee6bd5332344ae30596e33bdf348a04c06a677c35f82c3b67280ef7.jpg (79.19 KB, 800x533)

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

Attached: Shah-Ismail-I.jpg (438.16 KB, 776x993)
Attached: Putin-Wins-2018.png (2.59 MB, 1920x1080)

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Can you guess Gemma Arterton's ethnicity?

Attached: gemma-arterton-hansel-gretel-witch-hunters-premiere-23.jpg (176.88 KB, 833x1222)
Attached: Gemma-Arterton-maddening-curves-for-Premiere-Of-Hansel-Gretel-Witch-Hunters-in-Los-Angeles-440x540.jpg (39.17 KB, 440x540)
Attached: gemma-hansel-and-gretel-witch-hunters-2013-los-angeles-premiere-7.jpg (59.7 KB, 512x768)
Attached: Gemma-Arterton33.jpg (103.53 KB, 634x1177)
Attached: Gemma-Arterton2133.jpg (102.73 KB, 950x1425)

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

looks part shitskin

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

What ethnicity is that?

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

I know exactly what I'm talking about, but don't take my word for it.
Just look at a strand of red hair under a microscope, and you'll see patches of blonde and brown along the shaft.
The mixed effect is red, but it's actually both brown and blonde, and "red" really doesn't exist.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Welsh

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

My first impression is Greek, but could be Irish, or a mix.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Armenian or 100% bavarian phenotype

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

<some kind of "celebrity"
<looks racially dubious..
Most probable possibility is some kind of jew.

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

I read she was Greek years ago on her Wiki. But it no longer says that. Alpine Celt / Greek mix maybe.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Redhead posting from a different IP since I love in a cancerous blue city. Yes, technically I am, however I always make overtly pro white statements in public and vote for pro white policies. The only reason I do this is because I can fall back to the " muh minority" status and libcucks usually fuck off. Additionally it's not jyst the trolling, but without white people my dad wouldn't exist, nor my mother since they're both products of Whites connecting the world. So I'm eternally thankful of whites for my existence as well as spreading of civilization.

When I blend in with fellow goblins it's usually for business reasons. Since I can't lie my most trustworthy friends are actual white people. Yes I understand a good chunk of Zig Forums wants me exterminated and euthanized or chemically spayed; However that's irrelevant to me since I'm just here for the pursuit of knowledge.

Attached: figure2.jpg (50.5 KB, 500x369)

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

I see the bavarian in photo 2 a lot. Round chubby face looks like my blonde co-worker with the surname Schneider. With blonde hair and blue eyes, Gemma would look identical.

Attached: Gemma-Arterton-maddening-curves-for-Premiere-Of-Hansel-Gretel-Witch-Hunters-in-Los-Angeles-440x540.jpg (39.17 KB, 440x540)

Luis King
Luis King

That didn’t work. Maybe the op can take pity and delete them. It’s in his favour anyway if they’re gone. Like I know I don’t compare with the other women’s pics posted, but holy shit I didn’t think I was a monster. Sucks being dissed by your own men.

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

That isn't true, btw. Red hair has it's own gene.

Attached: Blonde-Gemma-Arterton2133.jpg (74 KB, 440x540)

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

No, I mean if you delete your cache then it will show that message. If your cache remains, you can delete it. I reported the post to the mod asking for deletion. I'd wife you and so would everyone else.. so don't know what you're on about.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

In 2003, a 20-year-old was stabbed in the back for "being ginger".[78] In 2007, a UK woman won an award from a tribunal after being sexually harassed and receiving abuse because of her red hair;[79] in the same year, a family in Newcastle upon Tyne, was forced to move twice after being targeted for abuse and hate crime on account of their red hair.[80] In May 2009, a schoolboy committed suicide after being bullied for having red hair.[81] In 2013, a fourteen-year-old boy in Lincoln had his right arm broken and his head stamped on by three men who attacked him "just because he had red hair". The three men were subsequently jailed for a combined total of ten years and one month for the attack.[82]

All I know is that if you're going to grow up with red hair, you better grow up tough as nails, because most of the world hates you, right off the bat.

In the Bible, even God hated Esau (a redhead) while Esau was in the womb, before he could commit a single sin.
Yet if you read the story of Esau and his brother, Jacob, Jacob was an asshole, a typical Jew, but beloved by god, and his brother Esau was a decent man, self reliant, founder of an Empire in the North, but most importantly, he forgave and still loved his brother, after his brother had screwed him out of his birthright (or you could say he gave up his birthright willingly, probably because God hated him in the first place, and he was dying of hunger, so what was the point?). In any case, when Esau founded his empire, and came back to visit his brother, Jacob, Jacob ran like hell because he thought his brother was going to kill him (rightfully so). But Esau was simply wanting to see his brother again, and when he caught up to him, he gave him gifts of cattle and threw him a grand feast.

There's a message there, somewhere, but I can't really figure it out.

Attached: RHM.jpg (25.34 KB, 400x355)

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

you better grow up tough as nails, because most of the world hates you, right off the bat.

this is due to genetic superiority do you know what being white in africa or south america is like?
its the same for red heads among whites whites know the red head is genetically superior which creates tension

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

OK, I see you're right.
But when I see a red hair under a microscope, I may be a bit colorblind, but I see a bunch of brown and blonde elements, and not much I can qualify as "red."

Attached: RedHairShaft.jpg (15.31 KB, 440x261)

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

I'm happy just being white.
But, historically, we've been burned as witches or told we're descendants of gods, and not much in-between.

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Red hair is a mix of brown and blonde.
i told your retarded ass yesterday red hair is a mutation what is mutation in humans? evolution

green eyes are from mixing blue and brown red hair is its own distinct mutation

a blond and a brown haired person cant create a red head unless they already have the latent genetic mutation for red haired genes you are an idiot stop posting your nonsense

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Attached: Red-Gemma-Arterton2133.jpg (69.42 KB, 440x540)

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

Well atleast I can leave 8ch with the honour of being the first woman to ever have her pictures deleted at a man’s request, anyway good luck with saving the white race - I can’t care anymore. I’ve honestly lost track of the amount of white men that have taken joy in hurting me. And yet I still continue to seek your approval like an idiot. Wow I must hate myself 😔

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

u just need a big white horse cock like mine for aryan baby making but im taken, go get a big aryan cock and leave us alone

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

I hate your white cock fuck off

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

Fuck I accidentally posted this again trying to delete it. Ok now I officially give up. Btw I wanted to find someone to have a family with, I want a baby. If you like me then don’t push me away to the point I start to question my own self worth. Take care

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

Don’t be like that. I enjoyed our conversation before so why leave it like this? How would you feel?

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

You have to go back, beaner.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

She is a jew through her granny.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Stolen brit woman man-jaw, khazar milkers. She has a genetic deformity, polydactylism.

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

humanphenotypes.net/

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

Fine, but have you considered that you're choosing the wrong men, not the wrong race?

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

TITS OR GTFO

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

i think the stats are wrong im armenian im white light brown hair used to be blond and light brown eyes my father is blonde with green eyes my grand father and grandmother are both white with blue eyes and we have no foreign blood 100% armenian since we have records of all our family members cause they were nobles before the soviets came>>12400938

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

sorry for late reply that other user has the right idea.
Personally i prefer gaeilge, as i am from an old family from ireland.
You probably get equal play from each, though ireland still has the gaeltacht, where the language is still fluently spoken.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Do they not speak it in scotland anymore? I thought they did.

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

You know Ive wondered why the English have been such assholes for so long but if you look at it from the perspective of the jewish presence in england and its (((aristocracy))) it starts to make more sense. No wonder the scots kept trying to rebel and the english had such a crusade against them. I mean for all intents and purposes the Scottish are just a group of Celts by another name.

David Gomez
David Gomez

Im sperging out and this is off topic to OP but the english nobility jewish rabbit hole is important info:

Queen Victoria and many of her descendants carried what was once called "Royal disease"—now known as hemophilia, a blood clotting disorder.

Haemophilia C is a mild form of haemophilia affecting both sexes, due to factor XI deficiency. However, it predominantly occurs in Jewish people of Ashkenazi descent.

Also on a related note:

“It is one of the oddities of the Royal family — shared by the majority of the English upper classes — that for many generations they have circumcised their male sons, invariably using a Mohel, the Jewish word for a circumcision practitioner.

“it is understood that Diana, Princess of Wales, refused to continue the tradition.”

And then coincidentally died in an (((accidental car crash)))

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

No, is another user.
red hair is its own distinct mutation
How did it begin ? By mixing those with light and dark hair, that's how.
stop posting your nonsense
No. I think the magic mutant gene is nonsense. Melanin being the cause of haircolor makes the most sense.

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

No you’re right and the only guys I’ve ever dated have been white so obviously it’s only going to be them I’ve had experiences with. Anyway, I was getting annoyed with myself for putting my pics online. That wasn’t smart and I do know better. I even have Tor but never use it because it’s so slow.

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

Don't worry, I won't cum inside. Well, not inside the vagina at least

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

Ah yes, the old jewish trick, implying "The Celts are related to niggers in africa" We see you shlomo.

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

Excellent addition to the growing archive on Queen Victoria and the scam of 17th-19th century "Cromwellian English" pulled over the West. This scam is unraveling at a rapid pace, we must hasten it's collapse quickly. Their devil tongued liars are everywhere inside our circles. Hit them with their own methods and expose their rotten sympathetic allies.

Scottish are just a group of Celts by another name
It is written inside of Scotland Independence the origin of the Scots is Scythia. This history is relentlessly suppressed. In the 18th century there was a jewish attempt in England to rewrite this history. It is all coming out now. The whole timeline of how jews infiltrated the West by paying off traitors and homosexual cults is being revealed. From Khazaria, to Poland, to Sweden, to London. The network is exposed. Expose Victorian England as the judiac-global homo usurper it was. Expose their minions running around inside our circles and out. Running to Sweden and London claiming to be 'Conservative Populist'.

Notable agents of social-engineering & London mafia influencers ,
Ann Coulter, the double-agent demon-faced zionist witch with connections to the swedish homosexual royal cult.
Ted Nugent the pedophile draft dodging dis-info engineer scum & intel asset.
Alex Jones, the fat squealing loud-mouth pig and crypto-London supremacist.
Jerome Corsi, the replacement-theologian "jews are chosen" London supremacist.
Steve Pieczenik, the floridian mossad-snake.
Andrew Anglin, the ex-liberal sellout now pushing London propaganda.
Mike Enoch, the neo-Victorian jew.
Richard Spencer, the neo-Victorian homosexual & double-agent. ("much of my spencer family heritage is probably responsible for enslaving you under 16th-18th century talmudic rabbinical law")
Joe Rogan, the satanic corrupter & semite mouthpiece.
Jordan Peterson, the toronto, ca. anglo agent tasked with misdirecting the minds of young white men into dead-end self-adsorbed degenerates as their civilization evaporates.

All European powers had 'Empires' and also took part in Empire building. The concept of Empire for Empires sake is a fools dream. The power in control of an Empire is your focus.

Attached: The-AngloKike.jpg (881.4 KB, 1700x2405)
Attached: 5a60fcd3250988a3f48ed1766a141ea5e18bf25c83c04cd51ded2cdc72a7333d.jpg (890.43 KB, 2877x2560)

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

I kept looking into it going further and further into the past trying to find out how and when the jews came to be in england and worm themselves into the population and power structures. I feel that deciphering this puzzle of england and the jews is key to unraveling their modern stranglehold on the world.

So far Ive looked at King George I, and how:

George was born in Hanover and inherited the titles and lands of the Duchy of Brunswick-Lüneburg from his father and uncles. A succession of European wars expanded his German domains during his lifetime, and in 1708 he was ratified as prince-elector of Hanover. At the age of 54, after the death of his second cousin Anne, Queen of Great Britain, George ascended the British throne as the first monarch of the House of Hanover.

Looking into Hanover we find:

Sources dating from 1292 note the presence of Jews in Hanover's "old city" (Altstadt). The period was one of significant expansion for the city and, therefore, Jewish moneylenders were welcomed and promised protection by the city council. A municipal law of 1303 prohibited anyone from molesting the Jews "by word or deed". The Jewish community grew significantly, and by 1340 ritual slaughter was permitted in the city.

So we know Jews had significant presence (and probably influence) in Hanover.

The Act of settlement of 1701 made into law the following, before being rapidly repealed:

No monarch may leave "the dominions of England, Scotland, or Ireland", without the consent of Parliament. This provision was repealed in 1716, at the request of George I who was also the Elector of Hanover and Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg within the Holy Roman Empire; because of this, and also for (((personal reasons))), he wished to visit Hanover from time to time.

The act of settlement of 1701 basically gave George I the crown by making it impossible for catholics to ascend to the crown. This meant that the house of Stuart, the legitimate rulers of England would never again rule. The Jacobites tried to fight this but failed. The last member in the house of stuart that I found was "Fernando Alfonso Fitz-James Stuart y Saavedra, XIX Duque de Peñaranda de Duero" He died in 1970 but apparently had 4 sons or daughters? But I couldn't find info on them. If there is an eldest son among them then that spaniard is in actuality the rightful Celtic ruler of the united kingdoms. At least that's what I believe anyway.

Getting back to the topic of how and when the jews got into england it seems to me that they must have first arrived during the roman period of occupation. Whether they stayed from all the way back then or left and then later came back I'm not sure. This source talks about it but I dont have access to the full text: jstor.org/stable/29777901?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

BIRTH CONTROL IS TO BLAME FOR FEMINISM
DESTROY BIRTH CONTROL
CORRUPT BIRTH CONTROL

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

My studies skipped over Hanover and landed at the Anglo-Norman dealings in the 11th century with jewish assassins and merchants. Jews in the city of Gloucester are recorded as funding continuous invasions into Ireland by hiring Anglo-Normans to do the dirty work. Today, these events have been dumbed down into the running narrative of "hurrr hurrr, the germanics killed the celts". This narrative is found everywhere inside our own political circles. The same narrative always originates out of London and its sympathizers with the occasional Israeli popping in towards the end to defend London if the discussion turns against it. It is truly fascinating to watch this occur each conversation. It was this which made me question what was going on; to really look at the details of these supposed "germanic vs celt" events. Turns out, its the jews.

Jews hired mercenary groups to attack mainland Celtic Europe, including inside of the British isles. There was never any "germanics vs celt" history. These incidents only occurred by jewish mercenaries on a jewish payroll.

There is so much more to this development. I am further unraveling the story of the Celts of Europe. At every major historical interval we find jewish suppression, historic revisionism and lunatic hostility from every angle inside every medium. Jews are reading our post and reacting to them in real-time across their media networks. Part of the reason I troll them. This can be seen particularly over the past two years.

Norway's history is gaining my additional attention. I've not had time to get into it. The nation of Norway is purposely "ignored" by these same entities we're talking about. No zio-lackey 'conservative" media figure visits Norway to talk about "conservative populism" like they will by when –strictly– Sweden and London. It is very interesting why they might ignore Norway and the Norwegian people. This leaves the question: Who were the Norse that fought with the Irish in the 11th century against Anglo-Normans? Common geographical sense would assume is was the Norwegians that fought with the Irish against jewish funded Anglo-Normans. Today, Sweden is home to over 10 Internationalist Trotskyite Marxist Political Parties. Native Germans will tell you "Denmark" is the home to Jewry in their eyes.

The ancient name "Jutland". Look at it on the map. Where did this name originate from? Did it mean, Jewland?

Review migrations of the ancient Hittite Empire into a later Scythian Kingdom with further migration into Bohemia, Iberia, and Albion.

We should work together on these topics. I believe a lot can be accomplished quickly. Our opponents narratives are so childish and stupid… they are easily crushed by any skilled inquisitor.

Attached: The-Hittite-People-Weapons-and-Warfare.jpg (436.53 KB, 1024x735)
Attached: 220px-Priest-King-or-Diety,-about-1600-BC,-Hittite,-North-Syria,-basalt-with-bone-eyes---Cleveland-Museum-of-Art---DSC08114.JPG (12 KB, 220x293)
Attached: Tudhaliya-IV-(relief-in-Hattusa.jpg (335.35 KB, 1024x843)
Attached: Hittite-gods-of-the-Underworld-in-the-nearby-Yazılıkaya,-a-sanctuary-of-Hattusa.jpg (424.04 KB, 1280x842)

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

My studies skipped over Hanover and landed at the Anglo-Norman dealings in the 11th century with jewish assassins and merchants. Jews in the city of Gloucester are recorded as funding continuous invasions into Ireland by hiring Anglo-Normans to do the dirty work. Today, these events have been dumbed down into the running narrative of "hurrr hurrr, the germanics killed the celts". This narrative is found everywhere inside our own political circles. The same narrative always originates out of London and its sympathizers with the occasional Israeli popping in towards the end to defend London if the discussion turns against it. It is truly fascinating to watch this occur each conversation. It was this which made me question what was going on; to really look at the details of these supposed "germanic vs celt" events. Turns out, its the jews.

Jews hired mercenary groups to attack mainland Celtic Europe, including inside of the British isles. There was never any "germanics vs celt" history. These incidents only occurred by jewish mercenaries on a jewish payroll.

There is so much more to this development. I am further unraveling the story of the Celts of Europe. At every major historical interval we find jewish suppression, historic revisionism and lunatic hostility from every angle inside every medium. Jews are reading our post and reacting to them in real-time across their media networks. Part of the reason I troll them. This can be seen particularly over the past two years.

Norway's history is gaining my additional attention. I've not had time to get into it. The nation of Norway is purposely "ignored" by these same entities we're talking about. No zio-lackey 'conservative" media figure visits Norway to talk about "conservative populism" like they will by –strictly– visiting Sweden and London. It is very interesting why they might ignore Norway and the Norwegian people. This leaves the question: Who were the Norse that fought with the Irish in the 11th century against Anglo-Normans? Common geographical sense would assume is was the Norwegians that fought with the Irish against jewish funded Anglo-Normans. Today, Sweden is home to over 10 Internationalist Trotskyite Marxist Political Parties. Native Germans will tell you "Denmark" is the home to Jewry in their eyes.

The ancient name "Jutland". Look at it on the map. Where did this name originate from? Did it mean, Jewland?

Review migrations of the ancient Hittite Empire into a later Scythian Kingdom with further migration into Bohemia, Iberia, and Albion.

We should work together on these topics. I believe a lot can be accomplished quickly. Our opponents narratives are so childish and stupid… they are easily crushed by any skilled inquisitor.

Attached: The-Hittite-People-Weapons-and-Warfare.jpg (436.53 KB, 1024x735)
Attached: 220px-Priest-King-or-Diety,-about-1600-BC,-Hittite,-North-Syria,-basalt-with-bone-eyes---Cleveland-Museum-of-Art---DSC08114.JPG (12 KB, 220x293)
Attached: Tudhaliya-IV-(relief-in-Hattusa.jpg (335.35 KB, 1024x843)
Attached: Hittite-gods-of-the-Underworld-in-the-nearby-Yazılıkaya,-a-sanctuary-of-Hattusa.jpg (424.04 KB, 1280x842)
Attached: 1528424890103.jpg (145.62 KB, 1000x829)

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

True celts reporting in.

Attached: dublinahs.jpg (78.94 KB, 1000x750)

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

Its not odd, its you being clueless. Both of your parents were carriers of the recessive genes for blondism and blue eyes.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

Fossile underexposed photo as proof. *rollseyes*
Look at those candles and the shadows - these guys had to hold still for the photographer and it still came out blurry.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

No retard there are three different human hair pigments - black, brown and red. Blonde hair is brown hair with low or no amount of brown pigment. Brown + blonde thus produces a lighter shade of brown.

Red + red = red
Red + blonde = copper blonde, extremely rare combination, very striking, a woman born with this will be envied by other women.
Red + brown = brown with red tint, aka irish mutt
Red + black = black
Brown + black = black
Basically, black + anything = blacked.

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

You are retarded. My parents and grandparents all had black or dark brown hair and my brothers and sisters all came out with blonde hair. Only one of us changed to sandy blonde, and not until highschool. I do have a red and gold beard though.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

No. I don't agree with the recessive claim. But I do agree with you being a faggot.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 0-big.jpg (39.97 KB, 321x480)

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

Then they were most likely very dark brown and not actually black. It would be an easy mistake to make. As far as I know true black hair color is a dominant gene so it will override any other.

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Attached: tumblr-p8mh19Qryc1vxm1cwo1-1280.png (185.23 KB, 1280x544)
Attached: 15396446153101.jpg (150.93 KB, 685x1024)
Attached: 15408496561410.jpg (56.75 KB, 509x614)
Attached: 15ursula.jpg (44.86 KB, 670x925)

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Armenians are primarily western central asians with some white admixture. Sorry man, you are just another kind of kurd.

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Take notice of the two different sides of dialog occurring inside this thread. One side is very smart; covering culture, politics, history, migration and current events. The other side is 80 IQ, middle-school tier, feminine minded, "that looks like", ape dialog. Very important to understand the two sides. More important to understand who they are.

They have no rebuttal to what they're reading here… so their mind turns to childish antics as a way to fight back. It's classic negro jewry in action.

Attached: James-Cromwell.jpg (782.14 KB, 1242x1655)

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

Red hair was a Judah thing (non synagogue of Satan) because King David had red hair.

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

This was a very dumb response. Yes, OP is an obvious jew. No, the entire thread isn't about him. Learn the difference you lazy nigger. There is value in the thread.

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

This was a very dumb response. Yes, OP is an obvious jew. No, the entire thread isn't about him. Learn the difference you lazy nigger. There is value in the thread.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

A small thing of note I noticed now that I was looking through royal lineages is that Traditionally they wanted the king to have male sons, and those sons would be the first in line to the throne and sometimes even considered the only true claimants. Well it looks like they might have been onto something because:

For something so tiny, the Y chromosome is fascinating in a lot of ways. It is passed virtually unchanged from father to son (women do not have this chromosome).

The Y chromosome is a direct line that reaches back through the eons virtually unchanged! No wonder the Aristocracies of old put so much emphasis on the continuation of these lines. Daughters cant continue them, only sons! Women do not carry the chromosome. Of course science downplays the importance of this, saying things like:

This means that certain traits are indeed passed only from father to son through the Y chromosome. But this isn't as significant as it sounds. The Y chromosome is a puny bit of DNA that has only a few genes. And the genes it does have mostly deal with being male. So the only traits that are passed from father to son through the Y are those that turn an embryo into a male and those that make a man fertile once he reaches puberty.

But those of us more spiritually (scientifically inquisitive enough) inclined will recognize the importance of this.

Attached: download.jpg (6.37 KB, 270x187)

Levi James
Levi James

If only he was more like his character in vid related.

Attached: JEWS!!.mp4 (555.3 KB, 960x540)

Carson Green
Carson Green

i am unaware, i dont a particularly concern myself with the english and their subjects.

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

Started out bright blonde hair when born. Got darker with age. I guess that means I'm tainted.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

stupid jews

Josiah King
Josiah King

It means you are Dutch.

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

There's a difference between dark brown and black. Europeans can have dark brown but black is not white. Also, yes there is such a thing as white people.

I made this pic related once

Attached: comparison-of-nonwhite-hair-colors.png (1.66 MB, 2000x700)
Attached: dark-roots-blone-hair.png (1.68 MB, 736x1104)

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Every white is aryan but not every aryan is nordic.

Hitler for example is nordic-alpine mix (brown hair blue eyes)

Attached: The-Aryan-is-just-a-tool-of-the-ALPINE-RACE.png (1.17 MB, 1425x600)
Attached: alpine-race-infosheet-work-in-progress1.png (3.42 MB, 2000x4000)

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

Its down to the thousands of speakers including the diaspora

John Lewis
John Lewis

Further proof that Zig Forums is littered with shit-skin monkeys feigning white face under the guise of anonymity.
Pale skin + brunette hair is much better than blonde. Plus brunettes tend to have better bone structures and bodies.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

they're actually blonde, the camera is just really bad
How fucking stupid are you? Literal nigger IQ right here.

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

Redhead master race reporting in

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

You are the one who has his head screwed on backwards.Your parents must've been part nigger. You see, it works like this: the gene for blonde hair is recessive. It only expresses itself if you have two copies of it. What it actually does is merely to produce brown pigment at a very low rate. This makes the hair sandy blonde. Your parents carried one gene that instructed your pigment cells to produce black or brown pigment at a high rate and one gene that instructed them to produce low amounts of brown pigment. The high producing gene will ensure that the hair will be dark brown or black. The low pigment producing gene (the recessive gene) will simply not be able to affect the final result. Do you get it now, small brained boy?

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

In hair, there are two kinds of melanin.
Eumelanin makes hair black. Pheomelanin makes it blonde. Combinations of the two makes it red. Auburn-hair results from pheomelanin nearly hidden by eumelanin, and pheomelanin present in small amounts can make black hair shiny. You can see it under a microscope. When a person with low hair melanin makes child with somebody with high hair melanin, the child has medium ranges of hair melanin that can result in red or orange hues. Same for eyes. Green eyes are the result of blue and brown eyes mixing and recombining over generations. Hazel or honey colored eyes are first or second generation mixes. Gradient eyes that show green, blue, and orange are from more complex mixing.
small brained boy
Begone, thot.
Take your juditude elsewhere.

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

6'5, light blonde, blue eyes reporting in with a whitepill.

Both of my parents have dark brown hair. My dad is only 6'0. My mother has blue eyes, though. I'm like a reincarnation of some older ancestors. We come from the Scandinavians who settled Yorkshire, England. Just saying it's not simple. I've seen it multiple other times, kids of brown hair, brown eyes being born blonde and blue.

We're coming back!

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

Spend a few seasons outside, stop cutting your hair and you will be amazed at the transformation. Spending lots of time indoors, and constantly trimming off hair that's a month or two old, is the reason your remaining hair is brown.

t. Same as you, had basically brown hair until I grew it out and became a gardener. Now it's bright blonde, literally white at the tips. People ask me if I have highlights.

Attached: 44c36063b373ea1e1bede27e67420110.jpg (56.47 KB, 500x500)

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

When a person with low hair melanin makes child with somebody with high hair melanin,
When a person with low hair melanin makes child with somebody with high hair melanin, the child has medium ranges of hair melanin that can result in red or orange hues. Same for eyes. Green eyes are the result of blue and brown eyes mixing and recombining over generations. Hazel or honey colored eyes are first or second generation mixes. Gradient eyes that show green, blue, and orange are from more complex mixing.

This is bullshit. I have seen more first generation half-arab/half-negro mixes than I care for and they are always black haired and dark brown eyed. They are not colored inbetween with red or orange hair. They look just like their swarthy parent. They do not exhibit any recessive traits at all - which is what to be expected if it does not work according to what you claim. There are several pigmentation layers in the eye with the brown most outwards and the bluest deepest. If you have no brown or green (actually yellow) pigmentation in your eye, the blue is exposed. If you have no blue you get steel gray eyes.

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

Alpine
boii tribe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boii

Learn history

Attached: Map-showing-the-approximate-location-of-the-Boii-in-Bohemia-and-in-Italy.-The-contemporary-La-Tène-culture-is-indicated-in-green-tones,-the-preceding-Hallstatt-culture-in-yellow.png (250.42 KB, 600x438)

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

I come from a mountain french family, that lives in a very small village where people live very simple lives, know eachother, do farming and eat their own products without caring much about the outside world. I often had the chance to speak with my grand parents, great grandparents and other elderly people there, to explore their memory and learn about their experiences.
Everyone in this place have similar phenotypes, in fact it's rare that people make families with outsiders there. And as a result, we all have a similar phenotype, with very recognizable variations among different family lines there. In fact, most can identify what family one is from just by looking at them.
Since it's a village in south eastern france, it used to be a northern italian village until it became a part of france later in history.
There used to be this kind of local phenotypes and appearances in all cities and villages, towns of france. Now, with the fact that people breed with anyone left and right and the deterioration of family values, all of this is being lost and now people tend to be of mixed appearance more and more, to a point where no city has their own traits anymore. That's really sad. We use to have drastically different appearances and even culture and even language dialects, accent according to counties and departments of France and it's nearly all gone now…

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

brown hair
green eyes
full Spaniard
"if you have darker hair, well its not as great but its still acceptable, I suppose"
Fuck off faggot more European than your butter hair that melts in the sun. Go back to sucking nordic cock. Rome, Hispanola, and Byzantine kept Europe together just for Nords to come and fuck it up.

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

Red hair is a genetic mutation that originated in England. So anyone with red hair, even if they're black, has an English ancestor somewhere along the line.

My theory for why red hair seems to be more prevalent in Scotland and Ireland is that when the mutation first appeared in England people thought that red heads were freaks and ostracised them causing many to flee to Scotland and Ireland. Since they were new people coming into Scotland and Ireland, rather than "freaks" being born there, they were probably welcomed more warmly and just seen as "exotic" newcomers.

My theory could also be why "ginger hate" is a thing, even though it's just a joke now. People in England probably really did hate gingers at first.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

those are the udmurts

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Red hair is a genetic mutation that originated in England
explain the udmurts then, sounds like bs to me

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

This is depressing but expected. The end goal is the mulatto slave race that's "hopelessly mixed so they don't know who to hate" to quote the late Jew Bourdain.

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

Boii migrated afterwards/interbred with the Suebi/Cimbri during their southward expansion around 450BC.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

Nord + Celt = Germanic (They are an upgrade in some aspects with similar weaknesses but a better variety of positive traits)

Attached: b0988e44602c27a29f362d6a7ece59b0660b3ca765c25ab40a94c4e96c7dee7a.jpg (284.63 KB, 850x599)

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

I as any good user here have a distaste for brits
fuck off, faggot
no, Germanic = Scandinavian. Scandinavians are pure Germanics whereas Germans, Dutch, English, etc. are part Scandinavian and part the Celtic natives of their current territory (plus a bit of French in the case of the English)

Attached: british-rule.png (304.5 KB, 1142x1038)
Attached: bypass.png (68 B, 1x1)

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

You know you pretty much disagreed and explained what I said back to me, right?

Europe was Celt except for the Nordics to the north that settled the region around 3000BC, which had ties from migrating through Germany from Scythia beforehand. The Aryan wave came with advanced culture/technology. Settling from modern day Ukraine/Cauc Mtns and going into Europe.

They mixed with the people in Germany, became Germans. Some kept going to Scandinavia, which was mostly rivers and non-farmable land. No bronze or anything in that area but had advanced pottery and shipbuilding anyways.

Germans at their core are cousins to Celts and Scandinavians by blood. No denying it. Germany is better yet sectioned to North German and South German imho. It makes a lot more sense.

Attached: 535435.jpg (596.75 KB, 1906x1655)

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

This is a great map for connecting the genetic similarities.

Attached: bloodiineurope.png (1.25 MB, 1200x1198)

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

Nah. You know nothing. Red hair is the result of the Elohim mixing with the human slave race, when Atlantis fell the slaves revolted and hunted down and chased as much as they could of what remained of their masters underground, all that remained of them was the redheads that had partial DNA from them and the stigma persisted throughout the ages

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

thank you for your wisdom and incite Minister Farrakhan

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

Bump

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

"Dark-headed" is on my family coat of arms from a thousand years ago, you uneducated nigger. Since that coat of arms is from Germany, it proves that dark blonde is in fact a correct and real long-standing term. Our hair is the exact same color today as it was then.

Re:OP, hair color and ethnicity in general is so important that even in ancient Egypt, the pharoahs are buried in two separate valleys, segregated by hair color. One valley is blonde, the other is for redheads. Probably no one will mention that, so I will.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Attached: 8765875.jpeg (335.13 KB, 750x621)

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

niggu heer, muh dik ug ug

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

That's very interesting, I never knew that

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

Explains why every genetic test by the [services] show some "african" and "asian" heritage.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

I only cut my hair maybe once every two years. But I am a shut-in, guess I'll try to get more sun.

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

I'll be waiting for these ones to come in 2030's

Attached: 1543224211614.jpg (441.07 KB, 1350x900)
Attached: futureisfinnish.jpg (50.42 KB, 720x864)

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Attached: q4575678342432566dd.png (221.61 KB, 496x422)

James Carter
James Carter

You can have pics related who will give you no children and chooses a career in acting.

implying white niggers on this board don't pretend whites aren't ayy lmaos

Attached: childlesswaste.jpg (23.07 KB, 220x220)
Attached: barrenloser.jpg (121.47 KB, 1300x1030)

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

not knowing Oswald Mosley
posting on 8/pol
Lurk 2 years faggot.

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

What kind of cuck shit is this?
Holy shit are you faggot?
Be proud of who you are you retard.
Muh blonde.

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

not being based Lucifer with natural blonde hair

Attached: lucifer.jpg (15.58 KB, 500x289)

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

you have to know oswald mosley

Attached: 15431234543.gif (350.6 KB, 220x264)

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

I have an Irish-Portuguese wife of three years who has so far given me a red haired daughter and a blond son, both with bright blue eyes. I have given them my German size, putting them both in the 99th percentile for height, and we are just getting started. My super-children will tower over your odd, unstable gook mongrels physically and mentally.

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

irish-portuguese

Attached: QaYqtd7.png (90.45 KB, 645x729)

John Collins
John Collins

I know nothing
lol I belong here
Do not post for two years.

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

You WOULD know him if you fucking lurked, nigger.

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

I have known about him since 2013 after I watched TGSNT. Why are you so fucking emotional for? Every post i have made questioning your sacred nigger cows, you screech like bitches. Shut the fuck up.

larping on 8chin
irish portomoor
Sure thing, pal. You keep your childless roastie lol

Attached: 1544048153115.jpg (107.36 KB, 499x499)

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

lol I totally know him now and always have ha ha I fit in now
Reported.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

But I have though. You probably jumped into this shit post 2016 you little fucking smeggy cunt.

i am le redpilled
sucks a dead mans dick gobble gobble
wat you talk shit about BAYSED OSWALD omg i am tell to momderators

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1`2131312.jpg (36.58 KB, 1000x921)

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

trying this hard

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

why are you so emotional
but.. but.. I have been here since 2013
Nobody said Mosley was based, simply that you should know who he is if you post here. If you have been here this long, you haven't you should know better. Go back to where you came from.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

^what does that you say you dumb nigger? I am saying you don't have to know that fucking faggot.

failing this hard
No wonder why you aren't getting anywhere.

w-we'll get le efnostate soon
minority

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

demoralization campaign
t. kike

Filtered

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

Stop getting demoralised by fucking words then, you utter faggot.

Lmaoing at your fragility.

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

black hair isnt white

sure thing, schlomo.

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

Brown eyes / dark blond hair here,
6'4" From Normandy and I fuck a redhead on a daily basis. Feels white af.

Attached: wutf.jpg (82.35 KB, 451x645)

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

fug

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

Its explained a bit in Rigthula but the Celts have some interesting records as well.

Attached: 762e0b9eb88e35a27cc6845f902ccdd030a7e6d36384ae6677d47a9652d911da.jpg (341.01 KB, 1819x613)

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

What resources do you recommend for learning Gaelic?
DancingDove on Youtube, perhaps.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

Redheads are literally sufferers of a pigmentation disease. They need to be bred out of existence. They are subhuman.

Blondes…I'll allow it.

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

It was turks, not arabs who conquered the shit out of Iran, when arabs conquered it years before they kept themselves separated from the main population because arabs are actually very tribal and racist, prefering to breed between themselves instead of mixing with the kuffars.
When the turks arrived and conquered it they adopted the persian culture and mixed themselves with the local population.

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

Slav with green eyes and honey like hair (color changes a bit depending on season), living in a 98% white country with a nice climate.

You jelly?

Attached: BViJa.jpg (188.19 KB, 1024x768)

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

Germans are predominantly Celtic, and closer to the Northeastern Europeans than to the Scandinavians, who are closer to South Slavs

Attached: y-dna-haplogroups-europe-genetic-map.png (1014.46 KB, 1600x1313)

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Father is Nordic and mother is Southern Slavic.
Most teh hungarian, austrian, germanic people are genetically Southern Slavic.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

Red is mix between two types of melanin and the result of light and dark hair mixing, jew.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

My hair is different colors, ancestry is Northern German and Nordcuck.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

sure thing, schlomo.

You dark curly hair give you away Shlomo no matter how hard you shill and kvetch…

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

GOD JUL !

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

Where am I descended from?

Attached: 6hg4.jpg (462.65 KB, 2448x2373)

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

Seattle Washinton.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

Attached: yuh.jpg (154.51 KB, 1456x1941)

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

Yikes

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

I'm an Aryan God

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

Go to bed user. Santa's coming. There sure are a lot of Aryan soys in the greater Seattle area. You look like you've never used your body for anything strenuous a day in your life.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

If Reddit was a physical location you be from it.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

100% British celt and Dutch.

how do i know that you're a burger?

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Italians are R1b, including Sicilians? How to spagetti gf?

Attached: 1439854127135.jpg (17.49 KB, 375x375)

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

My hair is different colors. Including ginger and blonde. Will impregnate whomever I choose.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

red is best

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

Can't help but notice that Finland has the blondest hair and bluest eyes. We wuz Aryans.

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

A mix of Nodrics and Celtics, so, errr, Northern Germanic. Southern Germanics are Southern Slavic mixed.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

Finland
Fin
Celtics have story of Fin and Gael. Fin, a Nordic, was the Father of the Celtics and Gael, an Iberian, the mother.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

Go outside for a summer and your hair will return to blonde.

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

tfw brown hair, blue eyes
none of my family or known past relatives had blond hair
older brother marries a brown haired blue eyed woman
>all their kids have blonde hair
How?

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

They are paternally blonde and the expression of the maternal dna is of blonde ancestors. They will likely become sandy-brown by teenage.

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

paternally blonde
To clarify, the unchanged paternal dna passed down from father to son is of a blonde. The dark hair of the living or recently living family members is maternal.

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

so vague, have this

Attached: 1437874619831.jpg (4.79 MB, 4334x2987)

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

France has it all.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

Many turks are arabs.

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

Could've dated a redhead with thicc child bearing hips
IT HURTS LADS

Attached: 1508086186.jpeg (27.12 KB, 400x388)

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

My hair is weird.

Growing up it was described as jet black, asked if I dyed it, etc. Was straight/bit wavy, real thick. Hairdresser used a razor cutting it and has never been the same. It's curly af now.

But when I was younger a hairdresser said she could tell I was Scottish because of my hair/skin complexion.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

You would have fucked it up anyway you blogposting queer.

Xavier White
Xavier White

Oh, got a lift with this girl, she was a Cape Coloured or something, had the hair and I could tell she had African in her.

First thing she says to me: "You have poodle hair like me". N-no

Did the pencil test the day before I met her

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

You shouldn't post your face on here.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

You shouldn't post your face on here for your own safety.

Attached: knights.jpg (536.62 KB, 1577x1600)

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Attached: Woodpile.jpg (37.95 KB, 400x266)

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

You jelly
You fag?

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

Eric the red founded Dublin

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

I have blond hair and spiritually I feel completely alien to people from Scandinavia and Germany, I am not saying their way of being is better or worse, but its different. I am of French and Irish heritage, a blond guy I feel spiritual kinship with is Gerard Depardieu the french actor.

Saying that blonds are the same ethnicity ancestrally is like saying dark haired celts and dark haired slavs are of the same ethnicity ancestrally but this isn't true. There are different ethnicities of blonds and I believe blonds developed in a multi-regional way. I favor a multi-regional hypothesis for blond and red hair.

Attached: pg2.jpg (866.78 KB, 1232x1588)

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

My dad has black hair and is untrustworthy as all hell, but one of the smartest people i've ever met. Mom is an olde German redhead and stubborn as an ox, tenacious as as bulldog but totally unwilling to admit fault or defeat.

The two smartest people I ever met were a stark redhead with blue eyes and a very stereotypical german with a wide, short head and a severe case of asbergers. In the modern world, of course, this rendered them complete social outcasts, which I can only hope will advance their capabilities in their chosen fields, but I fear depression will get the better of them and reduce their talents. God I wish these people were looked after better but most people are caught up in envy of their intellect or complete misunderstanding at their odd mannerisms and senses of humor.

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

I disagree, I think he looks in better shape than a good portion of Americans… definitely not Hitler Jugend tier but not terrible. It's a shame that the modern standard is some roided out negroid or metrosexual amateur bodybuilder, when you're spending hours a day on your body as a male that's a pretty substantial waste of time and resources. This isn't WH40K

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

It's interesting that you said blond hair and red hair. Both have blue eyes. The red hair men are very different from blond hair men but the red hair women have the same facial structure of the blond hair women. Body structures are very similar too.

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

All white people are brothers though. Even Italians that the Jews really want to fucking call them niggers.

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

A literal fuckton of people in ireland have black hair, you mong. I can't tell if you're a shill or just extremely sheltered.

Attached: 7c9885fd88e7e2688d136ad41e0757ecca1a76a4e46c2894248b540b5a8859b0.png (1.07 MB, 704x920)

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

Blondes and redheads were considered one and the same by the Romans as they encountered the Nordic tribes (Celtish and Germanic tribes)

My father is strawberry blonde but much closer to red than blonde
I am blonde, though sometimes under direct light you can see red hues - especially if my hair is wet
Both of my siblings are red heads though my sister gets some blonde highlights from the sun

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

They are called black people or muslims. You fucking idiot.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

What is Mitt Romney? What is Jared Taylor? What is Rudolf Hess? What is all the Italians and Spaniards who are intelligent and Zig Forumsworthy? Lurk at least 2 years YOU fucking idiot.

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

Spaniards are mixed with muslims. They were occupied by them for a very long time. They keep the western view point so they are white. I don't know why Italians have dark hair. Maybe someone else can explain why. Italians are white too. They also believe in a ideology that art should be beautiful. That is the western way.

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

You never addressed the Irish or Eastern European black hair phenomenon. Earlier in the thread I posted a picture of Ronnie Drew. Is he a nigger and or muslim hybrid, as you suggest?

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

Or how about Buster Keaton, who regularly risked his life for stunts to entertain American audiences. Or NAPOLEON FUCKIN BONAPARTE? Here is a first hand description of Napoleon to get it through your thick fucking skull napoleon-series.org/research/napoleon/c_description.html

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

No. Ronnie Drew is a mix race. He has blue eyes and Jewish hair.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

I honestly have to say I don't know. I'm sorry everyone. I'm kind of just Theorizing stuff without proof on this. I do highly respect Napoleon.

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

There are literally ancient quotes from Romans about a tribe in Britain that indirectly describe Iberians as they are today
"… the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts" - Tacitus
"The Silures have swarthy features and are usually born with curly black hair, but the inhabitants of Caledonia have reddish hair and large loose-jointed bodies. They are like the Gauls or the Spaniards." - Jordanes
Black to brown hair is the hair color of the oldest indigenous Europeans going by ancient DNA, lighter hair colors are a derived feature likely originating in European Siberia and spreading westward mostly after the neolithic.

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Like how the Franks no longer speak Germanic language but instead speak a Celtic language, French.
French is a Romance language you fucking mongrel. The only Celtic language in France is Breton, spoken in Brittany and parts of Normandy. Fucking research your history, degenerate!

Furthermore arguing that Germans are celts is incorrect. They were separate tribes man.

Also in relation to OP, not my personal blog I know but I find this interesting, my mothers side of the family is all 100%, yet they all look really aryan, virtually all have blue eyes and blond hair. Coming to find out my mom’s maiden name can be traced back to a Viking clan which once ruled over part of Ireland. It’s cool how that works out and influences traits. Genetics are fun.

Attached: 31745E4B-94A9-4E06-88C0-115EFD188CB1.jpeg (38.64 KB, 383x500)

Mason Price
Mason Price

rudeness usually jumps on board with stupidity
Yep.

Look at the Indo-european Language Tree, user. It shows that a'l "Romance" languages, e.g., Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and so on, are pretty recent evolutions of the Vulgar Latin variation that modern Latin derives from. Latin being an Italo-celtic language. Thus,
français is celtic
Also note that the specific variation of Latin spoken in France, then named Gaul, was called 'Gallo-Romance'. It is what bridged between Vulgar Latin and French.
t. franc

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

I forgot.
All Germanic peoples were once Celtic, look into the La Tene and Halstatt cultures. Further, many of the Roman and Germanic people were genetic Celtics (mixed Scandanavian and Iberian). Also note that most of the Germanic people are genetic Southern Slavs, as they are mostly Indo-europeans with dark hair and dark eyes. Any Paleo-europeans were already in Europe before the new Europeans came. You are Paleo-european, at least by hair and eye color. If you have a strong nose bridge you are structurally Paleo-european, since the large nose and strong bridge evolved in the cold. All the soft-nosed light-featured europeans are structurally Indo-european and only have the light features of the Paleo-europeans.

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

celtics

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

If we can fuck your redheads. Strawberry blondes are just gorgeous.

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

You think that's odd? My brother has black hair with natural auburn highlights like my father. Father father has black hair. Father's mother is a Prussian Blonde. I have (bright) dirty blonde hair and have a Prussian complexion&build, while my brother has the dark hair and Austrian build. You might be able to tell we are brothers, but we mostly look nothing alike; except for the eyes- Hazel that can shift from a dark green, to brown/gold, all the way to a mild blue.

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

Its explained a bit in Rigthula but the Celts have some interesting records as well.

The ancient tales of different tribes appears to relate to different tribes of gods, not different tribes of people.

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

Red is mix between two types of melanin and the result of light and dark hair mixing, jew.

Its not, red pigmentation is of its own type.

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

An hrvatskioid airing his sweaty balls! You should spoiler such images!

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

I think he looks in better shape than a good portion of Americans…

He does, and that is solely because he is not morbidly obese. That is all, and that is enough. You know that times are bad when not being physically degenerate is enough to be heads and shoulders over other men.

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

Jesus f Christ. Not fucking one on your composite is Alpine, except for empress Elisabeth and Ratzinger, jewish looking Thoma alpine ashkenazi.
Hitler Alpine? No. He was Kelto Nordid + Borreby.
t. classifier

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

that cluster in the steppes
PIE URHEIMAT

Attached: 1416972008107.jpg (43.23 KB, 300x300)

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Sorry to break it to you, but you are not white.

Gas.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

I live in Sweden and I have noticed that black hair has acquired so low status that even african and asian women insists that they have brown hair on dating sites. One east european woman with black hair chimpetted out when I asked her why she declared herself to have brown hair when it was obviously black in her photos. After some pondering I realized that the only possible explanation is that this is the result of natural operational conditioning - if you live in a mixed area (which is everywhere except the deep forest) you will soon find that all the troublesome shit people have certain phenotypical characteristics such as black hair, brown-black eyes etc.

t. swede.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Fuck you, I like redheads.

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Tilda Swinton, is that really you???!!!

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

autistic are typically higher IQ. Whites are autistic in general and is one of the reasons that Jews love to live amongst us so much.

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

The second type is definitely mystery meat. BTW, I'm Scottish (Canadian but from a Scottish Canadian community) and I look like Tzar Nicholas the second. I don't feel like I look like anyone from Britain or Ireland or any other "Celtic" areas.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

They are actually genetic Turks. Both of them. Turkmen invaded my homeland 25 years ago. There are no Frisians or Nederlanders anymore.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

eyy fellow leaffag.

I'm a pure brit. Not sure which part. My father had brownish-greenish eyes, my mother had blue-greenish eyes, both of them had brown hair. Both of them were pretty pure. Father coming from Newfoundland, mother coming from a bunch of mormons.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

1. What's the difference between Holland and The Nertherlands?
2. I've seen plenty of Dutch people that are definitely not Turks. Does this guy look Turkish to anyone?

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

anti-brown, anti-nog, anti-wog, anti-immigrant fascist was a gay commie
because he voted for decriminalizing faggotry one time and then later regretted it

Attached: 243b0fc2dde63bc1cedfd5c8d7b1a416aac5151a0f8d925582ddfe4fdc1c68da.jpg (68.33 KB, 527x588)

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Romans weren't blonde nordniggers

Not counting the Germans imported over the centuries to compensate for the miserable quality of the mongrelised populace and improve the quality of the legions.

Considering the several phenotypical descriptions we have of the Roman population when it was going down, it's even a miracle that the area in Rome and outside inside the old walls isn't a 3rd world cesspool.

This map largely overlooks the huge differences of appearances already noted back then. Cue the Keltoi's looks according to ancient Greeks, who if we follow to this map supposedly were as "celt" as people in the north.

Also, it does not help when taking into account that many Roman immigrants called themselves Greeks because they were born in a Greek culture, but came a middle-eastern genepool.

And if you were a girl you'd probably be super hot. :D
I mean, that's a nice mix.

The Franks took control of a nation that was defeated and subjugated by the Romans, who back then already included people of color in their imperial legions. The old Celt type was damaged by this presence, and we know that because there hasn't been any long lasting invasion other than the Roman one.
You have lots of dark-brown hair dark-brown eyes in the French population, especially in the lower economical layers. As for in Greece and Rome centuries before, the more nordid-like people were close to the ruling elite. Then it would trickle down as some elements of this elite would fail to stay on top.
A comparison of the Celts from 2500 years ago and the average French population now would quickly show this.

Difficult, this is.
There's definitely a difference one can easily spot with eyeballs Mk-I.
This, without even taking into account the story of a possible migration of Phoenicians into Ireland, who probably hoped from coastal city to coastal city, landing further north than where they used to stop for trade purposes. Then, what did Phoenicians look like during those times is also an interesting question because it's known Whites had largely settled into Anatolia and the upper part of the Middle East many thousands of years ago, eventually progressively mixing of being displaced over the centuries.

This is really a strange dispute. Some say Germanic Celts, others talk of Celtic Germans.
Plus the further north one goes to look at the people living there, when it comes to Whites they get fairer hair and lighter-colored eyes.
It isn't easy to say there's a correlation with the colder and cloudier environment, but it's impossible to totally brush it away.
I wouldn't be surprised if darker looking Whites would start to go paler after a few thousand years, adapting to this environment.
I also recall reading a translated article recently, about geckos I think, for which it was shown that they had adapted to an urban environment full of concrete in a few generations only, with their bodies experiencing clear anatomical modifications.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Don't autistic people make better killers too? :3

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

It's not just the black hair or brown-black eyes. Japanese people have those and they're extremely civilized, to the point making certain Whites—and not necessarily Southerners—pass as unruly negroes based on their behavior alone.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

I recently learned that the french language counts a high number of words with a celtic root, despite the overall language being considered "romance".
Many words were added by using scientific or syntaxic roots from ancient Greek and Roman societies. Obviously the language would be "northern" if more words had been constructed on old germanic roots.

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

(heil'd)

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

Vulgar Latin > Gallic Latin > French
Your claim makes sense tbh.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

pretending celtics/germanics/slavics weren't the result of mixing paleo- and indo- europeans over 12,000 years ago after the ice sheets melted

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Whites are autistic in general
In what fucking ways?

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Only the best ways.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

tfw used to have blonde hair and blue eyes back as a kid
hair progressively became dirty blonde and then brown
Still have piercing blue eyes
Why did this happen I miss my blonde hair ;-; t.slav

Jose Price
Jose Price

français is celtic
By that logic, so is España.

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

Same happened to me, and also slav. I guess our blood just isn't pure enough to maintain the blondness

Luis King
Luis King

It hurts user, I was so close to being full uber aryan. At least I still have blue eyes and am not a nigger.

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

My grandma used to joke that if I was born during the German occupation the Nazis would have certainly abducted me for their master race breeding program, I was THAT blonde

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

My parents always thought I was adopted or they picked up the wrong child at birth as my skin is extremely pale and I was the only child with blonde hair in blue eyes in my whole family.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

less than two hundred french words are proven to have celtic (gaulois) roots, most of which are also loanwords in english today (admiralty, for example).

the french language draws the vast majority of its vocabulary from greek and latin

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

I was also the only child with blonde hair and blue eyes, cousin comes close but green eyes. Both my grandfathers however had blonde hair at birth and blue eyes

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

tfw mom is the only aryan in my family
instead of marrying another aryan she went for a flip because ???
still ended up with a german jawline and body hair/muscles but never ended up full aryan

She's been dead, but I still can't forgive her for this.

Attached: Can't-do-that.jpg (34.65 KB, 600x449)

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

my dub speak truth shlomo

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

PIE URHEIMAT

Scythians?

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

muh true scotsman
<muh true scotsman
I dont know what to think anymore.

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

Like fucking what, nigger? The inability to express and effectively communicate? Social impairments? You lack a fundamental understanding of autism in many ways.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

the red spots in russia, estonia and finland
Finno-Ugric peoples, I take it?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (95.61 KB, 1202x1056)

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Dear Aryan faggot
You use blond if you are male, blonde for girls. It’s a holdover from William the Conqueror’s French.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

jews

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

dont be so mean

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

LMAO Southern "Europeans"

Southrons are NOT European.

we DON'T need southrons. They NEED us.

We don’t migrate to their shitholes

But they come to OUR nations.

We are self sufficient

They aren’t

We are racially clean

They aren’t

We have nothing to GAIN from them and everything to LOSE by associating with them.

Be it money, outbred genetics, beauty, homogeneity or cold shaped intelligence

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack

theportugalnews.com/news/portuguese-student-in-poland-denounces-racist-attack/38054

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

ZA DOM SPREMNI

in a 98% white country
I think it's closer to 90% with all the serviano-grekociganic-shitalonigger-assimilatedjew scum that lives there, not to mention Serbian, Albanian and third world migrants that lying HDZ let in

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Stay out of my fucking ass, and quick sending faggots after me.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

That's not how that works. The survival of older male lineages doesn't imply any closer relation. It implies the male lineage wasn't wiped out. This can be due to a multitude of reasons, most likely being either the territory was too shit tier to bother conquering or the men were good enough warriors to stave off attacks from outsiders.

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe
Southern Slavics are paternally I2 where North Africans are paternally E1. The other I haplogroup (I1) is Nordic while the other E haplogroup types are actual dark-skinned Africans. E1 is supposedly Hitler's haplogroup but it is also thought to be Einstein's so who really knows.

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

No, it means you need to go the fuck outside you morons. Hair darkens if you don't get enough sun exposure.
You forgot to turn on tor twice now Shlomo.

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

Ignore that mentally ill mongrel, E1 is not "north african", it's so old there's no ethnic group associated with it, north Africans carry already downstream mutations of E1b1b1b for the most, while E-V13 in Europe is downstream of E1b1b1a
their ancestor, E1b1b1 aka E-M35, was in north africa in the paleolithic and the split happened likely more than 15k years ago, so long ago that there's hardly any north african input left in modern carriers of E-V13, which had a massive founder effect in the Balkans during the neolithic/bronze age, so if it was already diluted in the neolithic, it got diluted much more later
E-M35(paleo-north Africa) -> E-M78(mesolithic Natufians, neolithic pre-pottery levant) -> E-V1083(neolithic Balkans) -> E-V13(modern)
E-M35(paleo-north Africa) —→ E-M81(modern north Africa)

only M81 can be reasonably called north African, and indeed, where it's present in Europe, mostly Iberia, it is well correlated with north African ancestry going at 10% tops in the west
rest of south Euros have no significant n. African ancestry except Sicilians usually scoring around 1%
Hitler, like Einstein, probably carried V13 or at best V22 like Napoleon

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

I'm a natural redhead, when I was a kid my hair was extremely bright, like the picture in your post, but as I've gotten older it's gotten significantly darker. It's still noticeably red, just more of an Auburn color I suppose.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

This is classic jewish d&c. Fucking kill yourself moshe.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Attached: DuvHa5NXQAoA1AI.jpg-large.jpg (37.81 KB, 640x435)

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

Shut up, retard

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

That just means you are genetically Northern Germanic.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

i'm totally not an african guys
trust me
Yet it is predominate haplogroup in North Africa, corvidfriend.

Haplogroup E1b1b (formerly known as E3b) represents the last major direct migration from Africa into Europe. It is believed to have first appeared in the Horn of Africa approximately 26,000 years ago and dispersed to North Africa and the Near East during the late Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods. E-M78 and E-Z827 originated respectively at 20,000 years and 24,000 years. E1b1b lineages are closely linked to the diffusion of Afroasiatic languages.
<eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml#origins

mongol
Sorry, user. You are part African. Embrace it.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

We are all african user, after all we all descend from someone carrying Y-DNA A, which is African. Embrace it.

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

Celtic ladies are the most beautiful. The Celtic mindset is the most useful. Celtic men invented fucking full plate armor.

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

Its true!
The left cant meme.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

The term (((far right))) is moronic, as are caring about "the left" or "the right." Try being who you ARE.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

mfw I have all the same colors of hair as the ladies in the OP.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

I got blonde hair and red and blonde beard.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

t. wrong

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

checked and heiled. redhead masterrace, reporting in.

Attached: chivalry.jpg (185.01 KB, 717x960)

Samuel White
Samuel White

'based croatia, working with the UN and muslim muzahedin to fight against "le evil slav-turk serbs". totally based, my nigger.'

Attached: serb-black-sun.jpg (346.27 KB, 960x960)

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

Deepfake when?

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

Attached: 123192371273.png (67.62 KB, 258x249)

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

Bump to counter the spam

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

shiny hair good

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

boop

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit