Think about it

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

The pursuit of power only leads to death. The pursuit of peace shares a similar fate. The pursuit of balance leads to freedom and freedom for those who seek power means death. I want those who seek power to stop so we can seek balance.

Attached: A-New-Paradigm-1.jpg (164.27 KB, 496x884)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2j2zz
youtube.com/watch?v=5897dMWJiSM

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

I want those who seek power to stop
So? What are you going to do about it?

Attached: color-gathering.jpg (141.12 KB, 1280x862)
Attached: 20171112-225917-269d8146b04353350fe274a19c6250e8668f3dda4464e175d298273f1b8bb1a5-INFO.jpg (3.4 MB, 5190x3936)

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

I didn't say that… don't misquote me faggot.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Attached: us-amatuer-radio-bands.jpg (223.06 KB, 1198x921)
Attached: camo-a.png (2.53 MB, 4096x4096)

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

It's funny how your and everybody else's rational and logical balance just happens to be whatever is in the ideological middle ground of the zeitgeist you find yourselves in. It's almost as if you don't actually have any beliefs and are just pursuing a conflict avoidant/hedge betting survival strategy.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

refer to the meme.
Still, we need balance, not power.
It was part of a sentence.

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

HITLER DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG

Attached: color-speech.jpg (151.34 KB, 677x793)

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

You'd be wrong about that sonny boy. I believe in God and the pursuit of bettering ones self is set upon being less selfish. If a conflict does happen, I'm all in.

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

The pursuit of power only leads to death
Yeah, that's what we want. At least 6 billion people will need to be exterminated if we are to fix our country.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

Neat numerals hereby confirmin'
God gets the Jew boys squirmin'

Attached: elmer-boyd-smith.jpeg (136.74 KB, 464x756)

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

I am checking
Aggressively

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

How so? Please elaborate. I'm curious as to how you came to that conclusion.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

I had no idea… maybe chaos is with me and not you?

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

I see you!

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

Nice get.
Also I think he liken that to the Ring of Gyges from platos republic .

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

he pursuit of power only leads to death.
the act of being alive leads to death.

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

Nope, that was just fucking common sense bro.
Never read the Ring of Gyges from Plato.

If all we have to look forward to is death, then, what do have to look forward to? Don't be so damn nihilistic.

John Flores
John Flores

If all we have to look forward to is death, then, what do have to look forward to?
Making a name for yourself that is remembered and carried on, making you truly immortal.

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

He doesn't even know that peace and war are just 2 sides of this bizzaro yinyang universe
He doesn't even realise that peace and war just represent the 2 states of humanity, being alive, and being dead
He doesn't even know that life inherently begets death, and death begets life
Balance means being both, or in-between absolutes, which isn't possible. Theoretically the only way to be balanced is to break free from the duality that rules the universe, but that's impossible. So, double nigger, choose a side to play for, team life, or team death.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

So, being famous is your measure of immortality? Dumb ass. How did Hemingway die again?

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

Uhh well it's subjective but one form is offspring, another's history ie remembrance.. values … what you accept really

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Seriously found the jew. Truth be told, we stopped fighting and when that happened we let jews install a central banking system (when (((Abraham))) Lincoln and JFK tried to stop it, they were murdered). Tell me more Moshe.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

You're talking about a legacy, nigger… tell me! What is Nikola Tesla's legacy?

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

Hey, so 00b609 gets dubs, calls you a double nigger, then you think you found a jew? You are as fresh as they come. Ironic shitposting was a mistake.

Cute repeaters.

Attached: iron-cross-meeting.jpg (34.44 KB, 512x380)

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

The fact that you know of nikola tesla is his legacy .

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Posts by user ID:

9b64ad: 11 (44%) <= GET A LOAD OF THIS TOP FAGET
b54b6c: 5 (20%) fd5351: 3 (12%)

1 anons made 2 posts
4 anons made 1 posts

CUSSES IN THIS BREAD
nigger: 3 <= TOP CUSS
faggot: 1
damn: 1
ass: 1

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

Check 'em!

DUBS
> 33's (1 total; 100.00%)

QUADS
> 9999's (1 total; 100.00%)

Attached: 904d4bedddc241e69ce1ba97204a7956.jpg (42.24 KB, 602x481)

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

implying anything I said is jewish
It depends on how you interpret it really. One could say that fighting on /ourside/ could count as fighting for team life, but, there are some absolute truths, so this implies there are limits as to what can be considered as team life or death. The answers can all be found in the natural world.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

Live for today, dgaf about your future generations or grandchildren. boomer mindset.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Checked

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

Post counts by user ID:

9b64ad: 11 (36.67%) <= TOP FAGGOT
b54b6c: 5 (16.67%) fd5351: 4 (13.33%)

3 anons made 2 posts
4 anons made 1 posts

CUSSES IN THIS BREAD
nigger: 4 <= TOP CUSS
faggot: 2
damn: 2
ass: 2

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

Thou shalt be checkin' these dubs!

DUBS
> 33's (1 total; 50.00%)
> 44's (1 total; 50.00%)

QUADS
> 9999's (1 total; 100.00%)

Attached: e8256859abce42149c3aa6003277a0b7.jpg (42.21 KB, 602x481)

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Attached: bec6be9f4bf042c8987d2d6d7519cfa5.png (127.82 KB, 1081x846)

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

if script, nice. share plox
if handcrafter, honorable, but make it a script

Here, have my black sun gif I was saving for a special day

Attached: black-sun.gif (2.97 MB, 540x405)

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

t-thanks user

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

absolute truths
Don't you mean objective truths which associate as absolute ?

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

How the fuck will we ever know until glow niggers allow us to? I mean the fact that a company exists in his name isn't enough… eat a fucking electric sandwich retard.

Calling me "fresh", is that the jews trying to appropriate "newfag". Eat another foreskin Moshe.

The fact that most people that do about Niki boy and think that he had a love affair with a pigeon speaks volumes of a man that was trying to transmit electricity for free across the world but he died in obscurity. BTW dudu head… his towers are now being tested Texas.

Good shoutout bro!

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

This but unironically.

If you push someone down, they will have a reason to fight and push you down. Then you feel resentment for being pushed down and attempt to push them down. Repead ad infinitum.

William Johnson
William Johnson

Congrats potato… you know how to link.

Attached: 1528207497452.jpg (43.74 KB, 411x467)

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

is calling me 'fresh' your way of being Jewish???
Language is alive. Keep your fat face out of it, fart eater. You do realize the star of david is a prision made of words to keep you from stirring action, right? If you aren't making new words and being creative with your linquistics you are trapped in their mindgame.

Attached: jew-wordjail-binding-the-soul-conquered-by-aryan-action.png (220.54 KB, 391x436)

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

From the get go… I got a jew to post first. use my meme.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Basically yes

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

You do realize I did that with my OP meme stupid. Wanna try again? "In the beginning there was God and God was the word". Hey, kike… you disappoint me.

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

Truth is never objective. Don't be obtuse faggot.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

You do realize you literally said "I want those who seek power to stop" then denied it the next post. That is text book definition of Jew. Nothing you say can convince otherwise. Your only hope for redemption is to report your own thread so mods delete it in pity. Sadski

Attached: 20170412-204534-konachan.com-Wallpaper.jpg (700.23 KB, 1920x1200)

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Oh the cycle
Duality, sun and moon, two fishes where illusions are allowed by words which obstructs movement and repose .
You read any good hermitic books lately ?
So it's subjective then, bias on your choice unconscious or conscious ?

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

I don't think you get the meme. At least you're trying. I'm a fat greasy jew. Good job broski

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Ooh, I like that question. When does it become conscious?

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

read any good hermetic books lately
Ya, this one in pic related.

Why don't you go call someone a faggot? You know, a bundle of sticks? You know, the word derived from fascist?

Attached: leon-hydeski.png (428.98 KB, 518x692)
Attached: faggot.png (25.98 KB, 125x508)

Elijah King
Elijah King

LOL a bundle of sticks is fascist? Now you want me to come to you so I can expose myself? You people have no honor or any sense of loyalty. You'd attack my family, my friends and anything you could get your hands on… KYS

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

I'm going to response with when it is needed. Because if it's was what is to follow doesn't that make it as it is, which you see objectively.That you would follow it unconsciously naturally?

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

I know this now… I set this off on purpose. For a purpose. I have my info. Maybe you're better off this way. Lost, sad and alone. Stop playing dead.

Ryan King
Ryan King

I'm going to response with when it is needed. Because if it's was what is to follow doesn't that make it as it is, which you see objectively.That you would follow it unconsciously naturally?

Do you want to try that street shit sentence again?

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

Oo day oo yay eek spay ig pay atin lay?

Attached: 20171111-172513-alpha.wallhaven.cc.jpg (339.15 KB, 1680x1050)

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

at least make it a gif guy.
can't get with the times

Attached: 1514929762085.gif (805.87 KB, 500x332)

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

doesn't realize you can post multiple images in the same post

Attached: rain.gif (906.65 KB, 500x281)
Attached: scifi.gif (300.69 KB, 466x700)
Attached: large.gif (670.44 KB, 500x282)
Attached: gun.gif (1022.15 KB, 500x366)
Attached: sleepin.gif (1.96 MB, 480x266)

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

You breath air without thinking about it but when you focus on it, it become conscious. Thats when it is in need to complete a desire, in your mind. But when something is unconscious it'll follow without it being in need until the desire or focus.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Kids kids are gonna look back at this thread some day.
archive.fo/2j2zz

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

touché *smile

Yeah? When you think about what you want to say, who's telling you what to say? You or your inner being (aka your subconcious)? This kind of thing always makes me wonder what Jesus learned or taught in Asia.

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

The fact that you think this relevant enough to save for posterity makes me feel a sense of fulfillment. We'll see if they can even speak english and understand it enough to understand the words in your "archive". You wonder why latin is dead?

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

If a conflict does happen, I'm all in.

I'm getting that on a t-shirt with pic related.

Attached: 0ac6827e39521399f9f4ec909df35659cd08f8e415dc01583ab4c1c322845b72.png (243.64 KB, 894x894)

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Read the Dune series. I generally don't encourage reading fiction but it covers all of this in incredible detail.

Balance won't come from seeking it, but on its own. Without power there is nothing but entropy. Total power would be stagnation. Balance come from the struggle between these.

It is important to remember that we will never 'win', in the sense some of the delusional lunatics on here rant about. If there were ever some point of total victory, an end to the struggle, it would lead to stagnation and decay. In many ways, this is what already happened to us.

This is why we must not despair our struggle, our struggle is necessary, our struggle will only make us stronger.If we are held down for a thousand years it will only be the more glorious when we smash this wretched world and win, and we will have been made the stronger for that struggle.
We are not deserving of the world we desire, not yet, the only balance that exists is within struggle.

Attached: freedom.jpg (6.34 KB, 300x168)
Attached: duine.png (638.35 KB, 702x523)

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

Attached: 3c1c79fdfcf8a1cf60102e2286d446e6.jpg (133.07 KB, 935x933)

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

I'd buy one… you should see my shot group. I'll upload it.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Attached: roman-wine-press.jpg (37.05 KB, 600x378)
Attached: SCMClassic12-Greek.jpg (65.65 KB, 800x540)

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

I like what Jesus said about honor thy mother and father was probably onto something. Honor is in harmony, but to what? Who is to honor, character ie you and mother can be emotions and father … logic.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Except for Marcus Auerlius, and that's part of the problem. There's nothin' quite like this guy in the whole of human history.

youtube.com/watch?v=5897dMWJiSM

Attached: 2018-11-16-05-02-17-(1)-Marcus-Aurelius-Best-Lecture-on-Stoicism-EVER!-(full-Virtual-University-less.png (198.95 KB, 610x420)

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

Me too. I like what he said too. Honor is conjunction to honesty. Who knows what Marry was talking about. TBH, who care, the truth about loyalty exists. Even to this day, I don't what Jesus' mom was talking about. If she was a jew, I'm pretty sure she was upset that he didn't kill all non jews (gentiles). After, that, I don't know and IDC.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

What does power confined produce nigger/kike/jew/stalin?

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

I will say this… I've read the archive on this and it shows I'm getting tired but the wits about me never left me.

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

This is all the other political party's fault.

Attached: NPC.png (182.46 KB, 499x537)

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

All the thing I've said, they were all derived from Seinfeld.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

LOL yup. Do you know why the left can't meme? Wojak was a weak meme… but he "evolved". "Orange man bad"… "Or is He".

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

I can say whatever I want… that is the power of NPC meme.

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Yes. Glorious.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

muh balance
The biggest buzzword of the decade.
It has to be.
What next? good and evil are equal but opposite forces and they both have legitimacy?

Pro-tip: good can exist without evil, but evil can only exist as a parasite on good.
Good and evil are not relative and neither are truth and falsehood.

Balance, my ass.

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

Wah wah thingd will be hard
Suck it up faggot.

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

Fuck off kike.
We will continue to seek power because your inhuman tribe has sought power and won.
We're playing YOUR game now and when you are ousted from power and shot, you'll have no one to blame but yourself.
YOU cause anti-Semitism with your actions.

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Just freaking don't lie about people. Don't knowingly lie, make a good faith effort not to accidentally lie, try to make right when you discover your good faith effort was muck, and generally don't stalk+abuse people. Everyone is vulnerable someday. I've been there, in both roles, and I'd rather nobody else was. I got the benefit of some of the people who hurt me realizing they made mistakes and doing their best to set things right. I for my own part have made past mistakes, I did my best to set things right, and now I'm not contributing to a world that makes people vulnerable like that in the future.

So have I made myself more powerful or less powerful? Have I made myself more peaceful or less peaceful? Shouldn't take a genius to notice both my graphs moved in the same direction there. Peace and power can be the same thing, especially the power that's worth something: the power to live a better life in a better world.

I mean, there's a sense in which the right answer is, power shmower, everyone has power. You want to change the world? Shoot someone. Anyone. It's gandalfy disruptive and makes everyone poorer.

That's the thing about power. Most power is raw muck. Use it and suffer. Power to make the world a better place is so hard to find, sometimes it involves putting down what looks like power and not using it at all. You're living in the same world as everyone else. Who is on top might fluctuate. Be part of good patterns where people are honest and helpful to each other, and defy the people who hurt others. That's an attractive sort of power that you doesn't leave you vulnerable to the shifting tides.

If the only people who have grudges against you are evil, you're doing something right. If you can redeem evil, you're doing something awesome.

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

So, being famous is your measure of immortality?
Never read the Ring of Gyges from Plato.

knows Plato
has the chutzpah to question the principle of immortality through fame
Is this the fabled power of retardation I heard so much about?
It truly is astonishing how much I will enjoy seeing the jewish species get eradicated.

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Just be careful not to decide your opponents are all evil just as a way to salve your conscience. Sick potatoes (prob not clever but maybe someone will get it) always see themselves as victims, no matter how irrelevant their targets are. Making the evil vulnerable can just be making someone vulnerable if you don't temper it with humility. Not everyone who can be labeled evil actually is.

John Hall
John Hall

Attached: 7a241a54ba1b58ef581b042d4962372ea59f0d7f9dc064af70937aaee7afc504.png (989.2 KB, 1194x1437)

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

I will enjoy seeing the jewish species get eradicated.
#metoomyguy

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

If you can redeem evil, you're doing something awesome.
Shoot someone. Anyone.
Jesus saves, I don't but I'll just take your advice and not listen to some of it.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

The pursuit of anything ultimately leads to death. Point?

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

The pursuit of anything ultimately leads to death
No. That is not what I said but it is appointed man once to die.
After that, he will be judged.
I don't look forward to that judgement… do you?

When the jews ordered the death of Jesus, what was it for?
When the Romans killed Jesus, what was it for?
*fast forward
When the war of 1776 started, what was it for?
When the war of 1812 started, what was it for?
When the first "world war" started, what was it for?
When the second "world war" started, what was it for?
Cui Bono?- Who benefits.
You just disappoint me.

We will be free one day to experience what God gave us.
We just just have to fight the destroyer of worlds, a man has declared again, he is God.
WE will win because because faith is everlasting. It's just happenstance that whites possess
more faith and imagination than most.
I imagine a beautiful world. Jews use niggers to destroy it. The day will come and as they say
"Winter is coming".
Have you ever wondered why we refuse to die? This the fire that is rising to burn it all down.
In ten years, they will study us, in 100 years they will still wonder how primitive man was able
to defeat liars. Not once did I mention jews and that is because they don't have a monopoly on
evil.
Peter said it right and he was righteous. He never betrayed Jesus. I dare the people reading this to read this
and research and learn.
Then again, maybe you're too weak to understand and you're better off this way. You fucking disappoint me.
My point: we will die one day, don't fear it. Embrace it. See it because you either die gloriously, or
die in silence, or you die with a whimper or you (just maybe) decide how you die. I have decided how I will go.
My ancestors won't be disappointed. I have time left and it is appointed unto man to die once… I won't waste it.
I leave all of you with this. Pic related- get on my level.

Attached: 5819615961856519615.jpg (125.58 KB, 727x969)

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

I'm not an idiot… if I were to kill anyone it wouldn't be a shitty SINagogue. Did i just put myself on a watch list?
I hope they have time because that's all I have and I am watching them and WE are taking names. To be more succinct… I mean no harm to any man that means no harm to me.
Now, I'm talking to you FBI/CIA, prepare for a perfect enemy. We are coming.

Attached: 1510130543540.jpg (69.11 KB, 632x435)

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

To the jews reading this… pontificate more on this site. Your time for honoring yourself is coming to an end. You came for our children. A line you continue to cross. The day will come when you won't have a chance to regret it. *big ass smile while you scream in flames

Attached: IMG-20130314-202048.jpg (71.79 KB, 834x840)
Attached: Me..jpg (49.01 KB, 934x946)
Attached: Virus.jpg (71.61 KB, 747x763)

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

All brown people on earth will need to be killed, along with all white leftists.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

I'm on a good one my son. I don't need his angels on this one. We are amassing.
It's going to be a terrible end for those who oppose us and to those who capitulate…
no mercy will be shown. Not this time. NOT THIS TIME!!!

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Race war is the only path to balance. Only when whites remain can we progress. The only humans are white. The rest are malignant tumors that need excising. All human achievement can be mapped to when whites were separated and allowed to advance science, art, culture, and everything in between. Mohammeds invasions prevented advancement and nearly ended the world in the Dark Ages. Battle of Vienna was the single most important battle to date. All would be darkness if they had failed. Only after repelling the mudslimes did the renaissance and enlightenment uplift humanity. Everything has been stagnated and stymied by the subraces since the end of WWII. Casting off the anchors and deadweight is the only future left to us. If we fail, the world ends with us.

John Ross
John Ross

Attached: 5819615961856519615-FOR-MY-BRO.jpg (94.89 KB, 737x656)

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

Usually kill people, snuff their kids, and burn cities to the ground.

radical beliefs that don't work, yet incels follow anyways because nogf?

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

hard to find gf when their all trafficked or prostituted out of the country.

James Watson
James Watson

A war requires combatants. Niggers and leftist retards are a moot point. Personally, I don't consider myself wholly white. But my DnC bro… you didn't name the jew and neither did I. You need to understand and read again about the enlightenment and also, DO WAY MORE RESEARCH INTO THE DARK AGES! See what the monks did in regards to science.

Hey, newfaggot pos motherfucking caddy wompus bitch… the candy to get you in the van was a joke. Take your pussy power somewhere else or you can stay here and get raped HC mentally. Show your fucking tits or GTFO.

PS. Here's a coloring book pic you can color.

Attached: The-most-effective-memethe-npc--a3cce472fd6580c6e8f3efce879faf40.jpg (17.71 KB, 430x441)

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

I'm not allowed to talk to you but you're on the right track.

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

It sounds pretty crap you know
I don't care what I am seeking, the power is important

William Cruz
William Cruz

40 posts
Not allowed to talk to you
Interesting. What makes it so you can't?

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Yes and no. Power is what you decide it is. Power can be a weakness (ie family, friends, your force fed
ideas). I'm deciding my voice is my power and my fucking gun enforces it.

Attached: sig-sauer-p226-legion-pistol-1457062-1.jpg (40.66 KB, 738x640)

Oliver James
Oliver James

You mistake ability with availability in regards to information.

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

racial beliefs that dont work
You're a retard.

David Barnes
David Barnes

Truth be told.. children are a commodity. I was one. I joined the military of my own recognizance. I see what is happening. I'm dead already… I died a few times already. How the F am I alive… no idea. This is about souls stupid and yours seems to be in question.

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

It's a woman. Pay her no mind newfag.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

Whatever that means

All facets of society shut me out, could be the area I lived in, marxists everywhere I went. Never read their books and stayed away from them due to it's leak into the education system. If there is something the incel and the vet has in common it's the marxist. As for my soul, it's unaffected by communism if that makes you happy.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

The pursuit of power only leads to death.
No, the pursuit of power leads to survival. That is the King's quest, but he must have followers who take an oath to him and keep this oath until one of the two are dead. This is how we have always done things.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Never read their books and stayed away from them due to it's leak into the education system.
uses the word incel

Fucking liar. Eat a bag of rocks you fucking pos.

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

read again pls

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, You are mad; you are not like us.

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

the pursuit of power leads to survival.
Wrong. The pursuit of survival leads to power. Also, a man is only worth the words he speaks and it is backed by action. Try again?

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

I like you. A sane man in an insane world is the enemy of those who consider themselves sane in an insane world. The bible says, "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

Makes sense. You can still save the uneducated unlike the educated who seem set in stone where as the uneducated is a clean slate.

William Murphy
William Murphy

Not for a King, his desire is the power to set the direction of the folk and should not be for his own survival, the power of his words are backed by the oaths given to him by his kin. Of course such ideas are alien to the "liberal" ideology which has taken root in the West circa the 1600s.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

You can, but I would rather not. Would I try to save a dead man from death? There are people that have chosen a path and nothing can change that. They are lost, I AM NOT Jesus but Jesus did offer us a sword. That sword was logic.

Find me a king and allow me the ability to manipulate his money. I will then care not about his laws for I can pay for my freedom from his laws.

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

everything leads to death you retard , we are mortals. This is my mortality is a gift. Threats of death mean nothing because we all know that god has ensured our fate. The only quest to ask is how do we die. Die fighting for good or die wasting away in the personal hell of appeasement.

You are weak because you are worried about death. You should be worried about the quality of your life. Death is only the last moment in a life.

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

You both disappoint me. You know better but still you choose inequity. The count was 110 but Nicaragua made it 111. You fucks can't help yourselves. If you want to know salvation, then draw this and repent. Pic related. DRAW IT!

Attached: the-power-of-the-cross-card-hillsong-collected.jpg (97.54 KB, 620x350)

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

Everything leads to death
threats of death mean nothing
die in happiness or die in appeasement

You fucking people consistently disappoint me
with your pretentious bullshit.

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

I'm ok with it till it's enforced. Your no different than the screaming psychobabble that comes out of university. Enjoy your mind. It goes crazy when people say no to you and their not mad like you.

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

To those who have seen this… read it all. It's quite entertaining but at the same time you will find it educational. Its long and hard to understand and you might come off better for reading it you fucking degenerate. Pic related

Attached: 52b51d2717f75ab1e1d4f12e6d64e851.jpg (58.75 KB, 651x720)

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

people unironically worshiping semites in this thread

Your poor foreskins, taken from you when you were helpless, pink little babies who should have been wrapped in ther arms of your mothers on whom you should have suckled.
But instead they mutilated you, making you scream and shriek, for yahweh.

And for face cream, of course.
And stem cell treatment for jews.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

Wanna know a secret? I've never been to university dum dum. I'm not mad but I am upset. Also, tell Tucker Carlson and his wife how people on the right force shit. You need to build a bigger strawman because the one you built was not strong enough.

And now we have the dreaded EU faggot. Instead of talking shit about us maybe you could contribute to helping us help you? Nah, mate… you're too busying eating a shit sandwich served up by PM May. You better pray to God (not muhammad you fucking cuck) that when your shit gets pushed in hard we will help you! You fucking people piss me off the most. You fucking disappoint me more than a nigger with a million dollars.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

I'm sitting out here watching the both sides annihiliate themselves over some political theatre. Strawman? never had one. I never had to lie to myself. Don't even own a TV, if I wanted to pay for babbling idiots I'd go to the zoo and watch monekys throw feces at eachother which is the same as I see in this thread.

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

It's no wonder that you are so angry, you were betrayed when you were weak and helpless.
They took knives and sliced your flesh when you were a mere suckling. They took full advantage of your weakness, you inability to fight back.
Butchered needlessly.

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

I'm sitting out here watching the both sides annihiliate themselves over some political theatre

Edgey faggot, why don't just end it. Obviously you're not entertained. You would then know if there was an afterlife. Do it and entertain us? Post it bitch. I admire your adherence to death. Show us your dedication to death.

It's no wonder that you are so angry, you were betrayed when you were weak and helpless
Something taken from me doesn't make me weak. You just think it does. That was the whole point (get it). Your optimism is misplaced. WE! WILL!!

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

You sound like one of those guys who hangs themselves from the ceiling by their nutsack just to get off on some extreme sort of pain. Your obsession with a particular subject is just like the marxist. Dead set upon making your enemy know just how completely loony you are as I walk around you lmao at your desperation. I don't have to end anything cause I'm not obsessed with people who disagree with me. Enjoy your mind friend.

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

Gross, that is exactly something a jew would say about the nuts.

lmao at your desperation
My desperation?

I don't have to end anything cause I'm not obsessed with people who disagree with me.
Yes you are. I won't laugh at you… to be honest, you never mentioned my meme.
Have you ever thought… you're just an NPC and you can't think for yourself because you're
not allowed to? Have a gif.

Attached: 1480214077781.gif (1.98 MB, 500x328)

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

you must be an npc if you didn't get trapped in the left/right derangement syndrome
Yea must be, left complains of mysterious 70 year old ghost nazis while the right complains of jews which I've seen enough to come to agreement with but you stay there trapped on 1 subject. This is the dead set trap I posted about before.

Think for yourself
You can if you didn't fall into the left/right psycobabble trap..

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

Balance means eternal struggle between the two polar opposites, not peace or tranquility. It's where the energies of the two opposites collide.

Ian King
Ian King

Nope. The middle isn't what I was talking about. Get in a fight you faggot. How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight. Contemplate that and then wonder about the people who've been in a fire fight.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Attached: f7fuf8fyff6f4ffjfi.jpg (66.03 KB, 759x637)

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Feel like shit just want her back

Attached: 1525143657071.png (237.49 KB, 681x573)

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

no it doesnt it just sounds like you being an edgelord faggot 3000

Attached: 1539649955658.jpg (82.47 KB, 408x462)