Rumored Crypto-Jews

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

The key to understanding Jewish Power is…..crypto Jews……that part of Jewry which is like the submerged part of the iceberg…….
John Wayne
Reagan- Hollywood actor
Joyce Meyer
Tony Blair- Sarrano
Benny Hinn- confirmed
Bill Gates
Hillary Clinton
John Major
Boris Johnson

Your turn

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4477568/hillary-clinton-admits-shes-jewish-mafia-rahm-confirms
archive.is/k1pZX
archive.is/IrLUs
azjewishlife.com/something-you-might-not-know-a-jewish-u-s-president/

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

John Wayne
John Mayer

Explain

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

Watch the video look at his real name

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

donald Trump

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Jordan peterstein
Joe rogan

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

c-span.org/video/?c4477568/hillary-clinton-admits-shes-jewish-mafia-rahm-confirms

Does hillary admit it in this vid?

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Alexander the Great
Mozart
Michelangelo

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

jewtube

Attached: iaintclickingdatshitnigga.png (579 KB, 625x625)

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

Need proofs on alexander

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

Adolf Hitler, Mussolini, Tsar Nicholas II, George Washington, Richard Wagner

All 100% crypto

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

Crypto Marrano Jews

-SC justice, Sonia Sotomayor

-Fidel Castro

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

archive.is/k1pZX

According to the ancient Jewish historian Josephus

Alexander had great respect for the Jewish people.

Alexander had a mystical vision which informed him that all his victories only happened because the God of the Jews allowed them to happen.

In return, according to legends, Alexander asked that every Jewish boy born in the next year be named “Alexander.”

Just look at his face anyway, he don't look no white-man like

Attached: 453533.jpg (86.27 KB, 640x480)

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Rumored Crypto-Jews
(((OP)))
;^)

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

Mike Enoch
Weev
Jason Kessler
Andrew Anglin
Matt Heimbach
Jared Taylor

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

Rogan is from a very jewish suburb of Boston, Newton(Jewton)but there’s a mix of other ethnicities in that town. Pretty sure he’s Irish and Italian.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

That's just like how Julius Caesar is a crypto too. According to the ancient Jewish historian Schlomo…Julius Caesar had great respect for Jewish people. Julius Caesar had a mystical vision which informed him that all his victories only happened because the God of the Jews allowed them to happen.

Just look at Julius Caesar.. does he look white?

Attached: JC.png (57.55 KB, 576x768)

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

there’s a mix of other ethnicities in that town. Pretty sure he’s Irish and Italian.

nowadays it's like half Chinese.

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

Weev is confirmed for at least 1/8th Jewish ancestry.

-Enoch, I doubt it. He’s odd looking and doesn’t really look like any particular ethnic group. His Father is from North Dakota and mother is from Minnesota. So they are transplants to New York. North Dakota has like .00001% of jews. Minnesota has some in the twin cities area. It would be really easy for Jornos to dig up his ancestry if he was indeed partially Jewish. He was married to a Jew though.

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

Yeah, not surprised

David Young
David Young

Julius Caesar
I mean he was born with a birth defect, just look at his head. Jews are inbreds, so ofc they would have birth defects as well.
Caesar also had down syndrome and jews are more likely to have down syndrome. Personally, I think he was a jew.

Attached: 23442343.jpg (51.65 KB, 800x543)

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

Yeah, he's not the only one though. Hitler was also a crypto. According to the Jewish historian Moshi…Hitler had great respect for the Jewish people. Hitler had a mystical vision which informed him that all his victories only happened because the God of the Jews allowed them to happen. In return, according to legends, Hitler asked that every Jewish boy born in the next year be named “Adolf."

Just look at his face anyway, he don't look no ordinary white-man like. He even promoted (((Christianity)))!

Attached: christian-movement.jpg (20.72 KB, 614x455)

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

Enoch, I doubt it.
Seriously fuck right off, nobody is buying that shit.

Oprah Winfrey
Jean Claude Juncker
Treason May
Her husband main shareholder of Group 4 named after group 43 (look up Group 43 and Moseley)
Macron
Martinez (new president of Peru that replaced the old corrupt jewish president of Peru)
I doubt that there is a single leader or important CEO that isn't crypto, if they aren't blatant. The rest are just bought by the lobby groups.
They have it all including all forms of media, pic of (((captcha))) related.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-19--Rumored-Crypto-Jews.png (15.4 KB, 320x122)

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

and hitler had no testicles or something i don't know. really weird birth defect. obviously crypto

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Dat was Rommel

Hitler 1
Goerring 2 but but small
Himmler same as Goerring

All cryptos

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

archive.is/IrLUs
You're not wrong.

"In 2010, the British paper The Daily Telegraph reported that a study had been conducted in which saliva samples were collected from 39 of Hitler's known relatives to test their DNA origins and found, though inconclusively, that Hitler may have Jewish origins. The paper reported: A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in [the Hitler] samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews … Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population."

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

Donald Trump.
Christian Johannes Trump (1829–1877), married Katharina Kober (1836–1922)
Kober is a typical jewish surname

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Just like Hiter, Mussilini was also controlled opposition. According to the Jewish historian Nathan…Mussilini had great respect for the Jewish people. Mussilini had a mystical vision which informed him that all his victories only happened because the God of the Jews allowed them to happen. In return, according to legends, Mussilini asked that every Jewish boy born in the next year be named “Benito".

Just look at his face anyway, he doesn't look no ordinary whiteman.

Attached: 23606f78e5050c251c40698e2d6de9b48eae1cca324920c2916d83b6004265cf.jpg (34.92 KB, 685x456)

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

The Daily Telegraph
You know what the crazy part is? They are about as non-jewish as it gets. literally. I can't think of a better source.

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

Mel Gibson
Turnbull Aus
Ozzy

Attached: ozzy.jpg (40.73 KB, 568x680)

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Sharon Osborne is a jew.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Colbert

Attached: 4-4.jpg (83.12 KB, 770x515)

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

Come on dud, Muss had pseudo-negroid facial features/ looked middle-eastern. Fucking look at his deformed face and tell me he's white, haha!

Attached: 54547856j658j.jpg (178.95 KB, 742x1100)

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

Mussilini had a mystical vision which informed him that all his victories only happened because the God of the Jews
Mussolini confirmed for MKUltra hypnosis victim

Henry King
Henry King

Winston Churchill, through his maternal grandfather iirc.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

Colbert’s hometown, Charleston, SC was the main hub of southern Jewry in pre civil war America.

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

Jared Taylor

Okay, what?

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

ITT: Literally everyone in the entire world is a Jew

Attached: puzzled-fuhrer.jpg (10.52 KB, 247x255)

Levi Green
Levi Green

Don’t you mean, ”huwhat?”

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

I know right. Again so was Tsar Nicholas II along with his brother they had a controlled oppisition during war.

According to the Jewish historian David-Levy…Nicholas had great respect for the Jewish people. Nicholas had a mystical vision which informed him that all his victories only happened because the God of the Jews allowed them to happen. In return, according to legends, Nicholas asked that every Jewish boy born in the next year be named “Nicholas ."

Just look at their features. They look like some michling mongoloids with kazar blood.

Attached: 34621.png (327.56 KB, 512x517)

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Kek

U N D E R R A T E D

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

You must be new here. This is well known.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Holy shit, go look at his wiki. This crypto nigger is pro Jewish. How the duck did I miss this???

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

I don't know how anybody could look at the kids and not know.
Jack has that pudgy Seth Rogan look so common among them and the wiry hair.
Kelly looks like the typical chubby goth skank which is also a popular look in the tribe.
Not to mention the marketing around them all, they were the revolting incubus for the kardashian thing.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

John Kerry
official "not jewish"
heavy jewish features
married (((Teresa Heins)))

Attached: 4034085ef3989a1dca78f9febeb6e62b4074c8f14425fd00611194cb3efa5eaf.jpg (25.98 KB, 468x258)

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

jews don't make shit up ever, trust me goyim
But if not a jew in blood, he sure was a spiritual jew what with the desire for and encouragement of miscegenations.

Evan Price
Evan Price

The Tsar Nicholas II actually approved of government efforts to prevent anti-Semitic pogroms. He was pro jewish, henceforth one of them.
Alexandrovich of Russia inherited haemophilia. (common jew incest disease.)
Also, Grigori Rasputin was involved with them, that's the reason their younger brother that died a year after his birth, Grand Duke Alexander Alexandrovich of Russia. He was given to Rasputing in exchange for the blood libel owed to the other jews.

Attached: 4545566346h.jpg (1.02 MB, 1530x1135)

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Real last name is Kuehn. Literally related to the mega-jew banking family. Family changed the last name to Kerry to fit into the large Irish Catholic Boston area.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Schizophrenia is a fun diasease.

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

Fuck off.

Attached: Kike-Enoch---Amongst-Othe….webm (248.1 KB, 640x360)

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Exactly. Also George Washington. According to the Jewish historian Jacob…George had great respect for the Jewish people. George had a mystical vision which informed him that all his victories only happened because the God of the Jews allowed them to happen. In return, according to legends, George asked that every Jewish boy born in the next year be named “George ."

Just look at him. He does NOT look white at all.

Attached: gw.png (2.11 MB, 3577x4345)

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Attached: Gates.PNG (1.14 MB, 1222x568)

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

I know this is unrelated but its always bugged me. This adam driver guy is obviously jewish, semetic looks, hair etc.. Hollywood actor in major star wars movies yet professes to be a white christian.. Who would believe this?

Attached: adam-driver-cannes.jpg (479.1 KB, 3000x1959)

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Bezos has to be, right?

Attached: Bezos.jpg (181.12 KB, 1920x1080)

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Who would believe this?
Bzyantines?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (113.03 KB, 566x765)

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

I don't see Bush, Kennedy, Rice, Schiff tough, they're the crypto jews who hold power more than the ones mentioned

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

Lyndon Johnson first jewish president.
azjewishlife.com/something-you-might-not-know-a-jewish-u-s-president/

detailed article, also notice the nose

Attached: download.jpg (213 KB, 800x452)

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

Alexander looks like a fairly common balkan phenotype. The other more common one looks a lot like George Washington and LBJ oddly enough.
The article in this link doesn't seem to argue he's chosen because the name is typical, but more perhaps that the name is now a chosen name because he asked that a whole generation be given it in exchange for not btfoing chosen land.
Sorry for being serious but this thread was messing with me even despite the obvious sarcasm of many posts.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

It's all good fam, I just found it funny that kikes wrote down their fanfiction about him visiting them and bowing down in front of the KikeKing.
So, in all fairness, he's described as being blonde and blue-eyed. He was an Aryan German most likely and not a Balkan man.

Washington was born to a moderately prosperous family of merchants and slaveholders in colonial Judea. He had early educational opportunities and soon launched a successful career as a lawyer. He then became a key leader of the Israeli "militia" in the Palestinian war. He was appointed commander-rabbi of the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War, leading an allied campaign to victory at the Siege of New Yorktown which ended the conflict. Once victory was in hand, in 1783 he resigned as commander-rabbi, declining further authority and power out of his devotion to zionism.

Nothing more to add, sir.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

not using kike bandwidth to watch whatever you want with adblock and umatrix

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Zig Forumslacks so american they can be taught anybody from Caesar to Alexander were jews
Jews never accounted for anything in the classical age. Because those were real men, everything you wish those steppes barbarians of your ancestors to be.

They only took power in America because you are so damn stupid to follow anybody waving bills around.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

Oh I get it . . .
If everyone is a jew, no one is!
Why didn't I see this before?
I love jews now!!
OMG, I've been so wrong!

Nice attempt at disinfo though.
You put some known crypto jews in with known non-jews.
Mixed truth with fiction - oldest jewish trick in the book though.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

FDR was the first kike president.
Did whatever the kikes asked.
Appointed a kike to put Japanese-Americans in camps.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Alexander asked that every Jewish boy born in the next year be named “Alexander.”

Attached: AOC.jpg (57.98 KB, 710x399)

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

I suspect OP is pushing disinfo (mixing truth with fiction)
But there are some good replies.

Lauren Bacall was a crypto-jew.
She was first cousin of Shimon Peres
(president of Israel)
Promoted by Lauren Southern, no less.

Attached: Lauren-Southern-(@laurencheriie)-Promotes-zionist-jews.png (288.06 KB, 786x500)

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Probably.
Look at Minnie Driver

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.83 MB, 1500x1000)

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

Test

Attached: 1511203780627.png (468.75 KB, 637x540)

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

ugly as fuck
never heard of him
stars in big budget movies

yep, kike.

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

Alexander, Caesar, etc. grew up in societies with virtually zero Jews. When they met these ingratiating fellows, many of whom could read and write, and who spoke with such apparent respect for the goy conqueror, they were taken. I prefer to meditate on the opinion of Vespatian, who was altogether more experienced with how the kikes tick:
Vespasian descended on Gabara, and finding it almost without
defenders took it at the first assault. He marched into the town and put
to the sword all except small children, the Romans showing mercy to
neither young nor old through hatred of the nation and the memory of
the way they had treated Cestius. He burnt down not only the town
itself but all the hamlets and villages around. Some of these he found
completely abandoned ; from others he carried off all the occupants
as slaves.

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Josephus
I would take a

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

I would take anything a Jew says, with a dose of salt.
Fuck.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

The secret is they sell their stocks to goyim retirement managers just in time.

Attached: RT---Jews-are-Smart-Headline-21-Nov-18.png (766.21 KB, 871x879)
Attached: RT---Jews-are-Religious-Funny-Victim-Harmless-Article-21-Nov-18.png (1.03 MB, 864x865)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit