Rumored Crypto-Jews

The key to understanding Jewish Power is…..crypto Jews……that part of Jewry which is like the submerged part of the iceberg…….
John Wayne
Reagan- Hollywood actor
Joyce Meyer
Tony Blair- Sarrano
Benny Hinn- confirmed
Bill Gates
Hillary Clinton
John Major
Boris Johnson

Your turn

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4477568/hillary-clinton-admits-shes-jewish-mafia-rahm-confirms
archive.is/k1pZX
archive.is/IrLUs
azjewishlife.com/something-you-might-not-know-a-jewish-u-s-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain

Watch the video look at his real name

Jordan peterstein
Joe rogan

>c-span.org/video/?c4477568/hillary-clinton-admits-shes-jewish-mafia-rahm-confirms

Does hillary admit it in this vid?

Alexander the Great
Mozart
Michelangelo

Attached: iaintclickingdatshitnigga.png (625x625, 579K)

Need proofs on alexander

Adolf Hitler, Mussolini, Tsar Nicholas II, George Washington, Richard Wagner

All 100% crypto

Crypto Marrano Jews

-SC justice, Sonia Sotomayor

-Fidel Castro

archive.is/k1pZX

Just look at his face anyway, he don't look no white-man like

Attached: 453533.jpg (640x480, 86.27K)

(((OP)))
;^)

Mike Enoch
Weev
Jason Kessler
Andrew Anglin
Matt Heimbach
Jared Taylor

Rogan is from a very jewish suburb of Boston, Newton(Jewton)but there’s a mix of other ethnicities in that town. Pretty sure he’s Irish and Italian.

That's just like how Julius Caesar is a crypto too. According to the ancient Jewish historian Schlomo…Julius Caesar had great respect for Jewish people. Julius Caesar had a mystical vision which informed him that all his victories only happened because the God of the Jews allowed them to happen.

Just look at Julius Caesar.. does he look white?

Attached: JC.png (576x768, 57.55K)

nowadays it's like half Chinese.

Weev is confirmed for at least 1/8th Jewish ancestry.

-Enoch, I doubt it. He’s odd looking and doesn’t really look like any particular ethnic group. His Father is from North Dakota and mother is from Minnesota. So they are transplants to New York. North Dakota has like .00001% of jews. Minnesota has some in the twin cities area. It would be really easy for Jornos to dig up his ancestry if he was indeed partially Jewish. He was married to a Jew though.

Yeah, not surprised

I mean he was born with a birth defect, just look at his head. Jews are inbreds, so ofc they would have birth defects as well.
Caesar also had down syndrome and jews are more likely to have down syndrome. Personally, I think he was a jew.

Attached: 23442343.jpg (800x543, 51.65K)

Yeah, he's not the only one though. Hitler was also a crypto. According to the Jewish historian Moshi…Hitler had great respect for the Jewish people. Hitler had a mystical vision which informed him that all his victories only happened because the God of the Jews allowed them to happen. In return, according to legends, Hitler asked that every Jewish boy born in the next year be named “Adolf."

Just look at his face anyway, he don't look no ordinary white-man like. He even promoted (((Christianity)))!

Attached: christian-movement.jpg (614x455, 20.72K)

Seriously fuck right off, nobody is buying that shit.

Oprah Winfrey
Jean Claude Juncker
Treason May
Her husband main shareholder of Group 4 named after group 43 (look up Group 43 and Moseley)
Macron
Martinez (new president of Peru that replaced the old corrupt jewish president of Peru)
I doubt that there is a single leader or important CEO that isn't crypto, if they aren't blatant. The rest are just bought by the lobby groups.
They have it all including all forms of media, pic of (((captcha))) related.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-19 Rumored Crypto-Jews.png (320x122, 15.4K)

and hitler had no testicles or something i don't know. really weird birth defect. obviously crypto

Dat was Rommel

Hitler 1
Goerring 2 but but small
Himmler same as Goerring

All cryptos

archive.is/IrLUs
You're not wrong.

Donald Trump.
Kober is a typical jewish surname

Just like Hiter, Mussilini was also controlled opposition. According to the Jewish historian Nathan…Mussilini had great respect for the Jewish people. Mussilini had a mystical vision which informed him that all his victories only happened because the God of the Jews allowed them to happen. In return, according to legends, Mussilini asked that every Jewish boy born in the next year be named “Benito".

Just look at his face anyway, he doesn't look no ordinary whiteman.

Attached: 23606f78e5050c251c40698e2d6de9b48eae1cca324920c2916d83b6004265cf.jpg (685x456, 34.92K)

You know what the crazy part is? They are about as non-jewish as it gets. literally. I can't think of a better source.

Mel Gibson
Turnbull Aus
Ozzy

Attached: ozzy.jpg (568x680, 40.73K)

Sharon Osborne is a jew.

Colbert

Attached: 4-4.jpg (770x515, 83.12K)

Come on dud, Muss had pseudo-negroid facial features/ looked middle-eastern. Fucking look at his deformed face and tell me he's white, haha!

Attached: 54547856j658j.jpg (742x1100, 178.95K)

Mussolini confirmed for MKUltra hypnosis victim

Winston Churchill, through his maternal grandfather iirc.

Colbert’s hometown, Charleston, SC was the main hub of southern Jewry in pre civil war America.

Okay, what?

Attached: puzzled_fuhrer.jpg (247x255, 10.52K)

Don’t you mean, ”huwhat?”

I know right. Again so was Tsar Nicholas II along with his brother they had a controlled oppisition during war.

According to the Jewish historian David-Levy…Nicholas had great respect for the Jewish people. Nicholas had a mystical vision which informed him that all his victories only happened because the God of the Jews allowed them to happen. In return, according to legends, Nicholas asked that every Jewish boy born in the next year be named “Nicholas ."

Just look at their features. They look like some michling mongoloids with kazar blood.

Attached: 34621.png (512x517, 327.56K)

Kek

U N D E R R A T E D

You must be new here. This is well known.

Holy shit, go look at his wiki. This crypto nigger is pro Jewish. How the duck did I miss this???

I don't know how anybody could look at the kids and not know.
Jack has that pudgy Seth Rogan look so common among them and the wiry hair.
Kelly looks like the typical chubby goth skank which is also a popular look in the tribe.
Not to mention the marketing around them all, they were the revolting incubus for the kardashian thing.

John Kerry
>married (((Teresa Heins)))

Attached: 4034085ef3989a1dca78f9febeb6e62b4074c8f14425fd00611194cb3efa5eaf.jpg (468x258, 25.98K)

But if not a jew in blood, he sure was a spiritual jew what with the desire for and encouragement of miscegenations.

The Tsar Nicholas II actually approved of government efforts to prevent anti-Semitic pogroms. He was pro jewish, henceforth one of them.
Alexandrovich of Russia inherited haemophilia. (common jew incest disease.)
Also, Grigori Rasputin was involved with them, that's the reason their younger brother that died a year after his birth, Grand Duke Alexander Alexandrovich of Russia. He was given to Rasputing in exchange for the blood libel owed to the other jews.

Attached: 4545566346h.jpg (1530x1135, 1.02M)

Real last name is Kuehn. Literally related to the mega-jew banking family. Family changed the last name to Kerry to fit into the large Irish Catholic Boston area.

Schizophrenia is a fun diasease.

Fuck off.

Attached: Kike Enoch - Amongst Othe….webm (640x360, 248.1K)

Exactly. Also George Washington. According to the Jewish historian Jacob…George had great respect for the Jewish people. George had a mystical vision which informed him that all his victories only happened because the God of the Jews allowed them to happen. In return, according to legends, George asked that every Jewish boy born in the next year be named “George ."

Just look at him. He does NOT look white at all.

Attached: gw.png (3577x4345, 2.11M)

Attached: Gates.PNG (1222x568, 1.14M)

I know this is unrelated but its always bugged me. This adam driver guy is obviously jewish, semetic looks, hair etc.. Hollywood actor in major star wars movies yet professes to be a white christian.. Who would believe this?

Attached: adam-driver-cannes.jpg (3000x1959, 479.1K)

Bezos has to be, right?

Attached: Bezos.jpg (1920x1080, 181.12K)

Bzyantines?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (566x765, 113.03K)

I don't see Bush, Kennedy, Rice, Schiff tough, they're the crypto jews who hold power more than the ones mentioned

Lyndon Johnson first jewish president.
azjewishlife.com/something-you-might-not-know-a-jewish-u-s-president/

detailed article, also notice the nose

Attached: download.jpg (800x452, 213K)

Alexander looks like a fairly common balkan phenotype. The other more common one looks a lot like George Washington and LBJ oddly enough.
The article in this link doesn't seem to argue he's chosen because the name is typical, but more perhaps that the name is now a chosen name because he asked that a whole generation be given it in exchange for not btfoing chosen land.

Sorry for being serious but this thread was messing with me even despite the obvious sarcasm of many posts.

It's all good fam, I just found it funny that kikes wrote down their fanfiction about him visiting them and bowing down in front of the KikeKing.
So, in all fairness, he's described as being blonde and blue-eyed. He was an Aryan German most likely and not a Balkan man.

Nothing more to add, sir.

Jews never accounted for anything in the classical age. Because those were real men, everything you wish those steppes barbarians of your ancestors to be.

They only took power in America because you are so damn stupid to follow anybody waving bills around.

Oh I get it . . .
If everyone is a jew, no one is!
Why didn't I see this before?
I love jews now!!
OMG, I've been so wrong!

Nice attempt at disinfo though.
You put some known crypto jews in with known non-jews.
Mixed truth with fiction - oldest jewish trick in the book though.

FDR was the first kike president.
Did whatever the kikes asked.
Appointed a kike to put Japanese-Americans in camps.

Attached: AOC.jpg (710x399, 57.98K)

I suspect OP is pushing disinfo (mixing truth with fiction)
But there are some good replies.

Lauren Bacall was a crypto-jew.
She was first cousin of Shimon Peres
(president of Israel)
Promoted by Lauren Southern, no less.

Attached: Lauren Southern (@laurencheriie) Promotes zionist jews.png (786x500, 288.06K)

Probably.
Look at Minnie Driver

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1500x1000, 1.83M)

Test

Attached: 1511203780627.png (637x540, 468.75K)

yep, kike.

Alexander, Caesar, etc. grew up in societies with virtually zero Jews. When they met these ingratiating fellows, many of whom could read and write, and who spoke with such apparent respect for the goy conqueror, they were taken. I prefer to meditate on the opinion of Vespatian, who was altogether more experienced with how the kikes tick:
defenders took it at the first assault. He marched into the town and put
to the sword all except small children, the Romans showing mercy to
neither young nor old through hatred of the nation and the memory of
the way they had treated Cestius. He burnt down not only the town
itself but all the hamlets and villages around. Some of these he found
completely abandoned ; from others he carried off all the occupants
as slaves.

I would take a

I would take anything a Jew says, with a dose of salt.
Fuck.

The secret is they sell their stocks to goyim retirement managers just in time.

Attached: RT - Jews are Religious Funny Victim Harmless Article 21 Nov 18.png (871x879 1.03 MB, 766.21K)