The Utter State of Canada

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

Africans and Indians sword fighting in jewelry stores.

Three employees at a Toronto jewelry store fended off robbers with swords. Wednesday's incident took place at Ashok Jewellers, Mississauga. The men fought back despite at least one of the four assailants having a gun.

Would-be robbers had broken the window of the store to climb in. It gave the men fighting back time to return to the window brandishing swords. No one was hurt in the incident and police are asking witnesses to come forward.

mass non-white immigration literally dragging the country into to the middle ages.

Other urls found in this thread:

toronto.citynews.ca/2018/03/21/edmonton-police-lay-460-charges-against-34-teens-after-violent-crime-wave/
centuryinitiative.ca/immigration/

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

Attached: Three-men-fend-off-jewelry-store-daylight-robbers-with-SWORDS-despite-one-robber-having-a-gun-Daily-Mail-Online---2018-11-23-06.59.57.png (6.24 MB, 825x6079)

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

Funnily enough, I've been noticing more and more niggers on the streets of Vancouver. It used to be a background of chinks and shoulder to shoulder pajeets (it smells fucking awful, public transit is vomit inducing and the streets smell like piss and shit in some parts of downtown). But lately I've been seeing more and more niggers, mostly of the coal-black African variant than the brown American breed.
This place is hell

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

In unrelated news, more and more Canadians question whether we really need knives in a free and safe country.

James Morris
James Morris

If the store owners were white they would have been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. I mean one of those socioeconomic impaired persons of color could have cut themselves on the glass while breaking in.

James Hall
James Hall

Canada should ban hammers and swords.

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

Police say "Don't fight back"
They also say "It could've been worse!"
I swear to fucking Christ vigilantism will rise again if they stop being such fucking cucks about self defense.
<"It is your moral duty as a citizen to FLEE!"
This place is hell
Don't doubt it, leafbro.

Attached: picard-facepalm.gif (5.45 MB, 541x406)

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

they keep** being

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

hotlinking jewtube for a 44second video
it's called youtube-dl you lazy nigger

Attached: Ashok-Jewellers-robbery-in-Mississauga-posted-by-Rupinder-Sahota-XXWGQJ-PCWk.webm (4.12 MB, 636x360)

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

Canada 🍁 2018 Poo in the loos armed with swords fend off Dindo rape ape trying to rob a jewelry store in the Chinese district of once productive White Canadian City kek Diversity is Strength döntchaKnôw

Seriously though
It would have been cool to see the curry niggers actually slice and dice that criminal. And they Should (((legally))) be able to defend themselves a baseball bat woulda been muh choice considering they didn't have a fire arm ..They probably didn't need a gun the Royal Canadian police would protect them and the business was probably (((insured))) and the criminal would go to (((jail))) to make ((($))) for that town and the ((($))) that comes from housing the criminal 3hots and a cot comes from the goys it's a win win for the people Letting in bad guys they run a game on you under a false sense of security..autistic rant Bla bla bla ….Any who Diversity

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

It is your moral duty as a citizen to FLEE!
This is exactly the government's position. Simple handbag tazers, batons and pepper spray are straight up ILLEGAL over here. Fortunately - despite being the same chemical - Bear Spray is perfectly legal (as long as you fill out all your information in the store you buy it from after they unlock it from the heavy duty glass case, no I'm not joking) however there was an article about police detaining and arresting people in Vancouver for carrying bear spray. At least in America the cops have to pretend to adhere to due process, and a lawyer can weasel into the cracks to help you escape. Here if you piss off the cops they can arrest you, laws or not. Pepper spray is perfectly legal to carry, but if a cop catches you with one of those keychain bottles their position is "Why do you need to have this? I don't like it, you're coming down to the station with me."
For fucking pepper spray, the most non-lethal self defense option!
And our self defense laws are even more of a joke. If you kill somebody while defending yourself, that's a murder charge.
And on the laws of self defense, there's a tiered threat level thing where if a crazy old Asian guy picks a fight with you and you punch him out, you're going to jail because he was shorter and older than you and thus not a threat. Never mind that people can be wiry and dangerous on their own, if the person is shorter than you and you defend yourself you're screwed. And the police response time is 10mins on a good day (for non-threats like junkies sleeping in front of doors the police take an average of 45 minutes. Once a couple female cops came after 55mins and gave a self-admitted heroin junkie a warm blanket and a ride to wherever he wanted to go).

This place is hell.

Attached: 1515510157367.jpg (188.93 KB, 800x965)

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

pepper spray is perfectly legal to carry
*Bear spray, my bad.

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

A lot of sand niggers and poos have cheap floppy rusted iron swords hanging in their backroom offices and above their TV's. They think it hearkens back to their warrior ancestors. They do pull them out in riots and shit, but they don't know how to use them. It looks ridiculous.

Even the Sikhs don't know how to use them and they should know better. They have no military discipline, they just form a disorganized angry mob and swing them like you would a stick.

I want to see a fascy nationalist Japanese sword maker being robbed.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Pepper spray is better for fending off bipedal monkeys, especially indoors.

Bear spray gets everywhere.

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

Where are you supposed to carry it? Carrying pepper spray can hurts my quads if I put it in my front pocket and my ass if I put it in my back pocket

Elijah James
Elijah James

Stick it up your ass?

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

This is why if you kill a nigger during a home invasion you bury his body in the woods. In a redskin reservation preferrebly. The cops will never find it and the chugs wont give a shit if they find a dead nigger in a ditch.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

He is gonna be caught 100%. With personal spying devices called smartphones investigation work is too easy today. People wearing them have no opsec protection in case of spontaneous crime (case of self defense).

Attached: download.jpg (7.56 KB, 256x197)

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

You canuks would be better of just killing people. You are going to pay the same penalty anyway.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

It's not like there's a choice here. I bought a small keychain "dog and bear spray" bottle from Canadian Amazon (if it passes the US-Canada border there's a 50/50 chance they would just confiscate it) and I carry it around. If a cop catches me I'll have to put on my best act and tell them I have a crippling fear of dogs.

And for all the Anons saying "Just use a baseball bat lol" I reiterate again:
ANY action that harms another person physically, defense or attack, lands you in jail. Sometimes it doesn't, especially if you are a shitskinned durkadurka that "just didn't know any better." Whites defending themselves with anything from fists to rocks they find on the ground is full assault, regardless of circumstances. Your only hope is that the police are too overworked to care and that they've met their arrest quota already.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

KEK

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

No one was hurt in the incident
tfw the Dot heads pretended to not hit the nig… er, um Quantum Physicists that hate things made out of glass because windows izz rayyciss

Attached: zxk8cds55c233.jpg (211 KB, 780x450)

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

Don't fuck it up user! If a LEO is questioning you about your "protection", do not say "Nogs" when you mean "Dogs".

John Harris
John Harris

Somalis are taking over the street drug trade from the beanders and the pakis. Everything is in flux.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

The proper multicultural form of defense is the cricket bat. A hit with the edge guarantees a broken bone, much better than a baseball bat.

Attached: images22.jpg (3.31 KB, 259x194)

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

I live too close to this phenomenon, near a place sometimes called the 'Pirate Bay' in Surrey, where a bunch of Somalis have settled in.

The Indians have started to complain about the liberal immigration policies in Canada, especially the muslims coming in.

Talk about a canary in the coal mine situation. Definitely feeling like clown world when the Indians start to turn on the Trudeau family.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

These anti-self-defense laws are put in place to always keep us in a state of harm. We're disarmed, we're censored, and they took away our legal right to save ourselves. Sometimes, if you want to survive, just know that the law isn't going to protect you. You may have to do it yourself

Attached: db071fa4f7c7c3662e2a12ba0ee38fb8[1].png (572.11 KB, 1366x768)

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

Try being less of a niggerfaggot.

Attached: 510Tnm6YEPL[1].jpg (46.3 KB, 500x500)

William Miller
William Miller

Or you could carry diabetes syringes full of a burning deadly chemical. When asked just say you diabetes. But if someone attacks you, jab them right in the neck with it…not much chance they are going to keep attacking (unless there are extenuating circumnstances like PCP) when their veins are burning with Dran-o or equivalent that is working its way to their heart.

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

try to break in through window during normal business hours
spend a whole half minute clearing glass before making an entry attempt
if shopkeeper had a gun nig would have been dead nine times
nigger would have had better luck holding up the store through the normal entryway

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

LMAO. I thought the nigger solution was typical of their whole thought process, or lack thereof.

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

This is nothing new; 25 years ago it was well known that Sikh gangs were having huge brawls in Vancouver East End back alleys (floor sitters vs table sitters, rival drug dealers, Sikhs vs flips etc etc…and BTW Sikhs are in the HA now you know) with swords and grasshockey sticks and crowbars and machetes. They'd carry their wounded off to the VGH or St. Paul's emergency wards at 2 in the morning and often the rival gang they'd just be battling would do the very same thing and then the brawl would erupt again in the emergency ward with 20-30 bloody savage lunatics going at it right in the treatment area. The entire night shift of the VPD would have to rush in and save the nurses and doctors from those dirtballs. Imagine you're sitting there with your sick little 4 year old girl waiting your turn in the dreary waiting area and this kind of madness erupts around you.

Now throw in niggers, to be exact two kinds of niggers;

Jamaican vs Somali "skinnies"

The Jamaican's are all HUGE and naturally like they're on steroids or something. The Somalis are literally skinnies and short. But they terrorize the Jamaicans in Toronto…they'll chase them down the street in broad daylight waving pangas like ferocious lunatics.

A story about a Vancouver Jamaican coke dealer. They brought him into triage at VGH with two broken legs. He was a big 6'4" fucker built like an NFL linebacker. The SWAT squad suddenly busted into his 3rd floor apartment to arrest him on a warrant. No knock, just bash in the door and run in. The nigger took off like a jackrabbit, did the high hurdle over his balcony railing and fell 3 floors, hit the ground running. haha. Broke both left and right tib/fib, massive fractures, he's 3 or 4 inches shorter than he was but that doesn't stop him from sprinting like the wind for 3 blocks before they caught him. He must have been wasted out of his tiny mind on cocaine to not feel the massive pain of it. For the next week his multiracial stable of bitches were lurking around the hospital complex looking to break him out.

Lucas James
Lucas James

I live too close to this phenomenon, near a place sometimes called the 'Pirate Bay' in Surrey
Hey there Dark. How's it going? Damn this place is dead lately, what happened?

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

nigger with gun runs away instead of shooting the swordsmen through the window
nigs are terrified of swords

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

kek lanklets btfo, manlets rise up!

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

I knew that jig was up when they put a mosque on the same block as the Sikh temple. Now that's not just random; there's a deliberate strategy there to create chaos.

The International Jew Banker cartel of the City of London deserves to be strung up from lamposts with piano wire and bonfires lit under their kicking heels.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

niggers cease chimping and will flee if they encounter unexpected stong opposition. they act like muh dick hardasses until someone goes nuclear on them, happens all the fucking time. the reason there arent hilarious DVD volumes of this footage compiled over the years is because the kikes want you to fear their foot soldiers instead of feeling confident to stand up to them, so we are stuck looking at these videos and stories one at a time. hell, just a big dog will scare them away even if they are armed.

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

What part of the country are you in?
Im a westcoast bro and all of that shit is legal. Does this only effect Hongcouver? Outside of Vic and Van its all white people, though they have a crackhead problem most of the time. City rats get what city rats deserve.
Why is it still that every Canadian thread that comes up on Zig Forums since after the Trump election is straight up black pill shit.
Why is that when I drive across country (Trucker) that the only place I experience this multicultural shit is Vancouver, Edmonton, Victoria, and Toronto. The rest is always all white people?
This is hell
Get out of the city then.

Attached: 62023d7c6dca454327e2655f553967db496970c1ae0a7e995834ee5c5f57e15d.webm (887.29 KB, 640x360)

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

gun involved
swords involved
no one was hurt
They're incompetent at everything they do. It's unreal.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

The eternal Cucknadian who never gained independence, eternally striving to be just like Europeans.

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

the inner cuck is exposed
How badly do you wish you were some slant-eyed monkey?

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

Oy vey.

Attached: e3080fe324e256cf94f0b862b42747832917214670043533ecc1e9eeb63d06f0.jpg (147.19 KB, 808x1024)

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

pretty bad tbh

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

Europeans are superior to slant-eyes.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

*unsheathes katana*
I don't think so, kiddo.

Attached: 16---1.png (516.96 KB, 530x896)

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

Shall we go look at a list of inventions, civilizational accomplishments, literature etc.?

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

*teleports behind you and presses my blade against your neck*
I'd rethink your words if I were you, kid. You have no idea what power I have over you.

Attached: 1498010521521.jpg (70.06 KB, 450x532)

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

People like you should honestly be executed. You're worse than niggers. Filtered.

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

*Swings katana at the speed of sound and slices your jugular vein*
Heh, such poor reflexes, your blood will nourish the soil to grow my bamboo.

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

Im glad I didnt fuck with this guy

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

As a student of the blade, I must constantly be aware of the power I have over life and death and always be tempering my resolve.

Attached: 847169841228430465.jpeg (26.28 KB, 367x500)

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

Compared to so many other countries I’m really grateful full I was born here but rn I would do anything to leave here for somewhere in Europe. Just anything to get away

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

swords are a real gentleman's weapon, they defended their store rightly.

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

Is this real life? Guess pajeets aren't so bad after all, they're the new roof koreans.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

tbh those Sikhs do look like they fight with some level of training if you look at how they return to a guard after each strike, after all they have a martial art unique to their religion called Gatka. It's been around since British rule. Fascinating stuff.

William Phillips
William Phillips

I imagine one small group of men with spears and phalanx and shield training would win the day. The spear is a superior weapon and there is no compensation for strategy and cooperation, not even bravery.

Attached: main-qimg-aee69ea7e5bd320c61effd9d19c35782.png (461.37 KB, 602x339)

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

sword fighting
three poos holding sword
barely even swing them
niggers leave with all limbs
sword fighting

Attached: 413AmIUWo0L.jpg (71.62 KB, 357x500)

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

the only place I experience this multicultural shit is Vancouver, Edmonton, Victoria, and Toronto.

Uh…that is basically all of Canada.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

kek they got rekt by romans with gladiuses

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

In Americas south we use 2x4s with rusty nails or a boat paddle i have seen what you red coats charge for a cricket bat online the cock on the UK sporting goods industry

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

pointy nigger stick
superior

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

Imagine all of those Sikhs fighting, and then Monty Python style a bunch of whites dressed as Roman soldiers in phalanx burst in? KEK imagine their faces.

Attached: index.jpg (11.99 KB, 300x168)

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

nigger stick

Used in Germany for 400,000 years.
Muh Greeks in the Illiad
Muh Romans

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

Depends on the ==context==. In the world where the tulwar became a popular saber in Hindustan, the bayoneted rifle had replaced the pike. Likewise it was very common for Hindus to use their sabers with bucklers as well. So it's not like these arms didn't exist, but when ranged weapons are more widely used, and you're fighting in the jungle, formation fighting isn't as practical.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

The spear has been the most useful weapon throughout history, and it's still used today in the form of bayoneted rifles- which only exist today as a combination of both pike and musket formation fighting in the end of the 17th century.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Halberds are superior in every way.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

context
Would a halberd defeat a knight in full harness armed with a poleaxe? Almost certainly not.

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

Neither would a nigger stick, so you aren't making much sense.

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

enough of this video game logic when talking about historical weapons

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

No, a spear isn't good against armored opponents either, but it's still one of the most widely effective weapons used throughout history. Halberds were effective too, but to say one weapon is just better is video game logic.

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

My cousin is working in a jewelry story (not in Ontario) but he already heard news about all those somalis robbing jewelry store since June or so.
There was some link with a mafia like group from England (I think), and they started changing their operation location to Canada.

He's has been wondering if they'll come here, but I didn't heard about robbery so far.

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

Dumb nigger, halberds are literally upgraded nigger spears for civilized combatants. They have the same pointy end to poke people with and an added axehead as a bonus.

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

But they're also heavier, less maneuverable, and a glaive also fills the role of a spear but it can also cut as well. Halberds are cool, but they were part of a wide range of different weapons designed for lightly armored pole arm combat.

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

Ranseur > glaive

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

Sihks have never been a problem.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Partisans and ransuers were also very effective too. I think the bat wing varieties are the most stylish.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

for me it was when they closed the local 'play centre' for kids, after school/during holidays
it was awesome, had a PS1 and tennis courts and it was good, even though it was multicultural
and they closed it.
if you want multicultural areas to succeed you surely want these things for building community among local youth?
but nope
mussies burnt their school down. let them have that land aswell
close it down, no replacement

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

lol youre a fucking faggot

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

no one was hurt

really…. come on

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

when you thought 'Black Friday' means "Black peepa get errythane fa free"

Attached: ZKZJ09ZM8814.jpg (36.58 KB, 400x363)

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Canada should ban hammers and swords.
Canada should ban whites for alienating subs causing them to act out in a public sword fight.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Public sword fights were a European pass time too for much of it's history.

Attached: shutterstock-714806110-554x414.jpg (78.86 KB, 554x414)

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Wait, wrong picture, shit. Here we go.

Attached: talhoffer.png (56.68 KB, 267x188)

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

somalis robbing jewelry store

Remember when the evil white Nazis warned about importing Somalis during Obamas term and they were shouted down as racists?

Le perfect immigrants
Leftist virtue signalling to point of suicide

Attached: Somali-Pirate-Sue-Sony-Pictures-For-Cut-Of-Profits-From-‘Captain-Phillips%u2019.jpg (115.79 KB, 667x406)

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

linking to jewtube
WHAT IS INVIDIO.US?

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

We haven't even reached Clowns;Gate yet.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

Meh. I support the right for pajeets to cut up niggers that try to rob them. That's not the real issue here.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Fuck that nigger for pushing the guy who got in front of him to save him from getting his ass beat. Ungrateful motherfucker.

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

Robbery is the least of our worries in Canada now. Enrichment is maximum.

toronto.citynews.ca/2018/03/21/edmonton-police-lay-460-charges-against-34-teens-after-violent-crime-wave/

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

Even though they're both dirt, I would probably say that in terms of culture and attractiveness that Africans have an edge over Indians.

In a way that might make Indians more dangerous to whites because they are less monkey-like than niggers and so more of us would be tricked into racemixing with them.

Hell, when I was lurking r9k last week there was a bunch of Hindu memes as if they were embracing the religion. It's probably a step up from any of the 3 Abrahamic faiths and polytheistic paganism like Hindu might be a stepping stone to something more acceptable caucasian-based like Odin/Zeus.

How about "swordfeinting"? It is possible to fight without trying your best to injure your opponent. Poos probably realize that when it comes to Dindus v Hindus the liberal SJWs in power will side with the darkest skin, so they couldn't go full power limb-hacking.

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

One disadvantage halbers have relative to spears is that someone can hook the head of your weapon with a weapon and pull it away from you using their own weapon. Either pull it our of your hands, pull you with it, or make it hard to retract for a 2nd stab. You can't hook a lance/spear that way so you avoid those problems

Of course an inverse advantage of this is that halberds can do such hooking themselves whereas spears can't.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

I've been noticing more and more niggers on the streets of Vancouver.
The Chinese don't consider them human and despise them; so do the Pahjeets. In fact, everyone despises them. And 5-years from now you'll have about 500,000 africans (at the very least) in the lower mainland, all living in shithole no-go neighborhoods. Diversity!

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

bayonet fencing really is an underrated martial art tbh.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Why is that when I drive across country (Trucker) that the only place I experience this multicultural shit is Vancouver, Edmonton, Victoria, and Toronto. The rest is always all white people?
You know almost every trucker in western Canada is east indian, right? They utterly dominate trucking.

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Attached: 1406149973933.jpg (555.77 KB, 1198x1265)
Attached: U1tGmhi.jpg (122.87 KB, 640x480)

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

meanwhile in america

Attached: walmartblackfriday.mp4 (5.88 MB, 960x1706)

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

They shouldn't have used a chopping action and used a piercing move. Could have skewered at least the nigger that kept trying to jump in the window.

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

nigger would have had better luck holding up the store through the normal entryway
Some jewelry stores keep the door locked and you have to be let in.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

A lot of guys don't know how to assume a proper position.

Attached: danzig.png (87.26 KB, 312x161)

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

pic #1 related

How are his arms so small? I'm a small framed goy but I'm pretty sure even my little sister has bigger arms than him. His legs also look small.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

at least they have their culture in tact …

many cracker faggots would not even have a sword or have it ready for use

sure they could have better form , but they are jewelry dealers. Not the three poo-ska-teers

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

You forgot Montreal
Truckers here in Montreal are all poos too

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

I was in Vancouver in 2015. I saw maybe 20 niggers in the 2 weeks I was there. Has it really changed that much? I swear to god, it's has to be only a matter of time before whites wake up. My anger is starting to consume me. What's happening to whites is pure evil.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

My surprise is that, afaik, Canada provides language classes so monkeys would learn language, they even provide education if lazy ass bother to go for it. Still what we see is an infestation of roaches not even bothering to speak your language. There is so many Korean, Jamaican, Somali, etc. All refusing to assimilate, speaking their own language 24/7.

Favela monkey here, lived in Montréal for a year. Fluent English and tried to learn some french there. Anyone have it so easy there, it is a shame to see it all going down the diversity sewer.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

meh , we deserve it

as much anger as you have the fact that you cant use any of that energy to help your fellow white is telling

we have (our parents) have fractured our culture and its up to us to put it back together. But if you dont blame yourself then youll never realize that its your responsiblity to do so

the blacks and jews arent going to put your culture back together for you, its up to you.

And if we dont combine our powers we will be divided and conquered.

Dont mingle with nigger lovers or drug dealers with tatoos

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

Actually ever since America shipped all their hippies and draft dodgers here during vietnam war, Canadian whites are literally the lowest genetic trash that an european lineage can produce.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

I'd love to go back to Calgary but I haven't been since the 90's and I figure it is uninhabitable now which is sad, I almost moved there

Friends, this is a perfect example of true Reddit spacing created by a true nigger. Behold.

Attached: gentlemen-behold.jpeg (47.91 KB, 600x675)

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

so it takes some poos/nogs/swords to get a decent thread now a days

thanks for making my friday OP, you delivered

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

worst post this entire thread

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

t. reddit spacer

Jason King
Jason King

the old paper rock scissors game;

Paper wraps rock
scissors cut paper
rock breaks scissors.

spear trumps horsemen
swordsmen trump spears
horsemen trump swordsmen.

and archers kill everybody as long as they can deep their distance so guard them well with some spearmen in case the horsemen flank your lines and sweep in to get those archers.

Total war monster here.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Saint Jerome here…98% white. The Quebec HA burned down an apartment building near Mirabel when a bunch of Irish criminals moved in and set it up as their base of operations. That's how you do it.

I escaped Vancouver. I lived there all my life, born and raised. What they did to that city is a crying shame. I remember going down to Powell St on an autumn evening in the fog and going to have sushi at the old Aki Restaurant. The girls there wore real japanese kimonos. My japanese friend said it was like an old Japanese farmhouse inn. Then after four or five Kirin beers and tempura soba and a big dish of sushi I'd go and wander past the Marr down to the docks…they were open then before the Olympic security cordon was thrown onto it. You could walk out on the docks right up to the freighters with the fog horns and the mysterious solitude. Vancouver had character then. And I remember when False Creek was a dark gloomy soot stained industrial wasteland from the 20's and 30's; I loved it. Then they tore it all down and put up soulless glass and concrete condos, total shit. It's done. I'll never return. Now the crystal meth addicts haunt even teh best areas after 4PM, Robson St, Georgia and Burrard, toothless howling zombies smashing things, threatening beautiful women that work in offices with their fists. The police do nothing, are nowhere to be seen.

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

Yeah, WW2 was the perfect opportunity for the Jew to mass label itself as a victim and exempt it from criticism. We should should have been smarter. Thanks boomers. I literally don't know what I can do. The neighborhood I grew up in and still live in to this day is on the books as one of Canada's most ethnically diverse neighborhoods (Ville St-Laurent in Montreal). Chinks, Kikes, Niggers, mudslime scum and spics make up the majority of my neighbors. I work at walmart, I'm the only white guy in my department. Every day I go there I just hold my breath, smile to them and try to be a good example as to what white people are. I cringe at their low IQ stupidity all the time, but doing or saying anything even remotely in favor of our people will not only get me fired, but is a direct threat to my safety. It's really hard not swallowing the black pill. So far my plan is to learn to shoot, hunt, fish, live off the land properly, etc. Lifting weights and learning self defense are key as well. One man alone is weak, unified together we're strong. Getting that unity seems far fetched at this point given all the poison kikes have unleashed on our race, but I still try to cling to hope. White flight is a very real phenomenon for obvious reasons. As soon as non-whites starts making their to very last places whites flee too, then MAYBE we'll have a fighting chance.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Like all big cities, Montreal is a dark gloomy dirty place and even if you're used to it, it is in fact overcrowded and this is psychologically unhealthy.

Move out to somewhere else. You have a big advantage over other regions; at least in Quebec you can afford to live even on a low salary thanks to the cheap rent and cost of a house. Imagine you're in Vancouver area and rent for 650 sq ft in an old building is $2000 a month.

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
LMAO

ht𝗍𝗉s://sys.8ch.net/log.php?𝖻oa𝗋d=pol

Mod nam𝖾s 𝗁av𝖾 b𝖾en hidden in 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻oard log 𝗌o th𝖺t the 𝖿𝖺g𝗆ods 𝖼a𝗇 con𝗍inu𝖾 their nef𝖺r𝗂ous mod𝖾r𝖺𝗍ing activities 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗇ymously. Now 𝗇o one know𝗌 which mod𝗌 t𝗈 call o𝗎t for f𝖺ggotr𝗒… 𝖿uck𝗂ng ke𝗄 almight𝗒!

Attached: 0a4f08cef13640a4b6c8af43a60f07a8.PNG (21.06 KB, 682x284)

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

ever since America shipped all their hippies and draft dodgers here during vietnam war
That's far from the majority of Canadian whites. Canada used to be a admirable, peaceful and happy place to live. There was a strong sense of community given the fact we all had to come together to survive harsh winters. A lot of fun customs and traditions have emerged as a result of our 4 season climate. Tobogganing, a lively Christmas spirit, skating, hockey, sugar shacks, even little fun things like roll up the rim at Timmies. As Canadians we were unified under a comfy identity. During the summer, the country came to life as we came out of homes and enjoyed the land. That identity has died virtually coast to coast. It kills me emotionally. Hopefully I can leave my (((enriched diverse neighborhood))) and move to one of the few places left that still enjoys said culture. Then I think I'll try to head down to America. At least in America, the original, American culture is a lot more alive due to the whole melting pot approach to (((multiculturalism))). Don't get me wrong, I know it's also dying, but America has a much stronger last line of defense against globalism due to a powerful spirit in some of the most admirable of patriotic white Americans. You also have the 2nd amendment, which is a HUGE safety net.

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

looks fucking dumb tbh. it doesn't look like they can do anything besides poke with the pointy end. Can't shove, can't bash, can't kick, can't disarm.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

I knew a guy who came up to canada in 68 or 69 to escape the draft. Well he said he wasn't a draft dodger; he left the army because his boots pinched his feet you see. He came here and went on welfare immediately. He's still on welfare to this day. Each morning when the weather is good he rides his bicycle to the tennis courts at Stanley Park and plays tennis with other welfare types. Once a month when he gets his welfare check he pays his rent for a small room in an old East End house and then goes downtown and buys a gram of coke, a whore and a bottle of whiskey. The rest of the month he lives on lentils and does odd jobs like pulling weeds for a chinaman for some pocket money. He has a bachelor degree in French literature. It's rather an odd life, probably only possible in a place like Canada.

John Rogers
John Rogers

Blacks don't expect whites to ever stand up to them

Attached: dindu-beatdown.webm (2.32 MB, 202x360)

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

t.

Attached: 6ec211e41ffc3a58c63850ebe17f1af2dd1702f6f58b69762b84eaaf2f42319f.png (515.6 KB, 686x612)

James Davis
James Davis

This onslaught of pure unconstrained rage is so beautiful…

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

I'll bet you don't miss Welfare Wednesday.

Attached: chug.jpg (2.75 MB, 3224x3688)

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Fucking this.
Black pill is useless. Hang yourself if your blackpilled.
Only a few cities have been enriched. Canada is mostly frontier barbarian white people. Most of us have no time or desire to politics which is why shit is so shit. No one was thinking hard about how we should be or watching for our elites to fuck us over. But don't any of you worry, Canada is waking up.
Nationalism is coming back to Canada. Canadians are very nationalistic, its a heart thing and we have it in spades. Part of our nationalism was highjacked by globalists and lots of Canadians were nationalists for this global citizen stuff. This is why americans find us so insufferable, this is why Zig Forums hates the leafposter. Its nationalism for the wrong shit cause no one bothered to check, we ate the lies up cause we were too busy freezing our nuts off fighting polar bears and sasquatch.
Now that Canadians are actually checking and reading shit like The Myth is Canada you can bet your ass we'll be taking a far more constructive approach.

Part of fake Canadian nationalism was being "better" than americans. Which meant less flag wavy hoorah and backwards south/racist redneck stereotypes. Obviously these Canadians were blue pilled fuckwits, there are less of them now though cause our fake nationalism has been blown up so hard around the world by current events.

Also the nice Canadian thing put us in a catch 22. The last generation acted like they were ok with what was going on cause thats what decent 'good' Canadians who believed in Canada did (theres that misdirected nationalism again) but behind closed doors wanted to burn the whole system down cause we knew it was killing us we just couldn't get a firm grip on why or how.

So maybe I am a delusional Canadian throwing prayers into the wind but I think you lot will be pleasantly surprised once we get underway.

PS: We still talk about the avro arrow daily. Its mind numbing. Canadians want an actual nation so badly and we are just finally coming to grips with the fact that our elites have denied us one for a couple hundred years and this whole Canada thing has been a LARP at being sovereign.

End rant.

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

Ya a halbred or poleaxe would kill a knight in full armor. Not surprising since the halbred and poleaxe was specifically designed to kill armored cavalry. Why do you think they have a spike on the end? A 160-210lb man swinging a small steel spike with 3-5ft of leverage at a cuck in plate armor is going to win every time.

Attached: 8c20f07a9707274a8f8413110aafed003ac6411a512e27b6a072b5e895221351.jpg (14.26 KB, 230x255)

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

How are his arms so small? I'm a small framed goy but I'm pretty sure even my little sister has bigger arms than him. His legs also look small.

Iggy Pop's son, serial killer trousers.

Attached: serial.killer.trousers.png (446.94 KB, 335x600)

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

I agree, these larping honorary kikes are holding our race back more than niggers raping our women ever did. Its not even white traitors who need to suffer, its the whites who refuse to take things seriously when its a genocide.

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

Currently live in Hamilton, ON.
I need to leave, you don't even understand what blackpilled is until you've spent any time here.
It's not just the diversity, it's that the only whites still here are addicted to heroin. The whole city is a grimy piss stained nightmare where white people go to OD and die, the Chinks come to buy their real estate and the Somalis/Arabs come to pick the carcass clean.
I go to the mall and it's like I just stepped out of an airport in a foreign country. I'm thinking of recording one of my walks and making a webm because it's some of the most messed up stuff youll ever see. It's a shame because the city itself, geographically, could be one of Canada's nicest. Nice lakefront property (if it werent a polluted shit-stain), waterfalls and trails everywhere, a nice 'small city' feel. But it's hopeless, it's a heroin addicted NPD stronghold multicultural welfare parasite on the ass of the country.
I wish I could somehow contribute to the gentrification more and purge this town, but I'll probably leave for my sanity and health. My work contract will expire soon, I hope i can last any longer here. This is like deep enemy territory.

Attached: nightmarespurdo.jpg (51.14 KB, 722x349)

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

London is next on the chopping block. Getting worse every year

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

Hm. I take it you're not in favor of the annexation plan then.

William Diaz
William Diaz

In both WW1 and WW2 the government printed these posters in English and French languages. The men who died for Canada on the battlefields didn't speak Bantu or Tamil.

Yet now we are told that the latter populations are every bit as entitled to this nation as the former.

Attached: can8732507.jpg (194.13 KB, 1205x896)
Attached: 3149088239807565190.jpg (121.28 KB, 1197x674)

Austin James
Austin James

bladepilled
I wish our people walked around and fought with swords. Relying on guns and technology will make us softer than faggots

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

That's why niggers always jump you and never square up 1-on-1. They're shitty fighters.

Attached: nigger-loses-teeth.mp4 (6.12 MB, 1280x720)

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

THIS

all you plebs ITT need to listen to this man and study Alexander the Great

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

faggot poo in victoria detected

Attached: dumpster-defense.jpg (271.88 KB, 1200x1200)

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

another vancouverite: I notice the same thing. The McDonalds across the street from my house is now 75% Chink and 25% nigger. Feels like it happened overnight. I see lots of them on the bus home from work, too.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

I think you mispelled Jews
This

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

running away is not the answer. Ben Klassen had it right: Sikhs and Jews are strong and healthy because they have unified groups and their own identity. We need our own religion. Where Klassen was wrong was in saying that we should simply be white nationalists. He's wrong. We need our own "churches" - similar to Sikh gurdwaras - where we can network, talk about issues that effect us, meet business partners, etc. The other thing is that we need symbols that we can wear to identify each other. That's why the Sikhs wear turbans - there is nothing mystical or holy about a turban - their old guru just chose it so that they would find it easy to identify one another. We absolutely MUST do this if we are going to survive.

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

is this what colonization looked like?

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.18 MB, 1187x1043)

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

I wish they would get piped into Richmond. Richmond claims that they don't have affordable housing for them. I wish George Soros would just buy an apartment block in central Richmond and fill it with welfare dindus.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Sure, people may feel that way and they know the country has gone to shit but the damage has been done. Seeing mass deportations would be orgasmic but I don't see it happening. The big cities are permafucked. Real Canadians need to bring their dinner conversations into the public, if there even are enough to make a difference, and I don't see anyone having the balls to do it. Even Max is cucking and he's supposed to be anti-PC.

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

Where is Indiana Jones then you need him?

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Attached: I-came-here-to-laugh-at-you.jpg (54.37 KB, 448x459)

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

halberds were more commonly used in situations against other lightly armored soldiers armed with pole weapons. A poleax might be a pole weapon, but it is for much closer ranged combat between other men at arms in full harness. Each unit had a specialized purpose.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

Well, that's what they were fighting for. Congratulations to them for letting their children enjoy the spoils of war

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

All the cities are like that now, user. You could very easily have been describing Vancouver. Worst part is we are still in the early stage of weaponized hyper-immigration. Unless corrected, this will become profoundly worse. Today it is merely nightmarish.

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

Hes off somewhere being Jewish.

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

Hey there Dark. How's it going? Damn this place is dead lately, what happened?
I don't live near pirate bay, daedalus. And that guy you're quoting isn't me. Doesn't make him wrong though.
I've never heard of the Pirate's Bay. Care to give a Surreyite the cross-streets so I can mark it on my map of places to be avoided?

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

I see no discipline or skill there.

Except a racial one which trumps all, and there are criminals among them too of course.

They have no military discipline, they just form a disorganized angry mob and swing them like you would a stick.
Because they are savages who aren't any kind of "warriors", all their culture is based on a bastardized land.

William Rivera
William Rivera

I was walking down east Hastings after work today in Vancouver and was thinking the same thing. There are drug addicts and other scum. Lots of aboriginals - but coastal natives are less hostile than the tribes in the interior. I thought "imagine if this place was full of niggers". It would look like Hillbrow South Africa. It can absolutely get 100x worse.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

I'm gonna kill you
The nigger says as he's bleeding on the ground with a white man bashing his face in.

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

It can absolutely get 100x worse.
A figure approximating 10% of the population per year is being deliberately brought in now. At your expense. As the population grows, that 10% becomes a bigger number. After all, 10% of 50,000,000 is significantly more than 10% of 30,000,000. When Canada's population is forced up to 90,000,000 it will pretty much jump to 100,000,000 in one year. Long before that, in single years we will take in more than the current population of Toronto and Vancouver combined.
The infrastructure, y'know the roads and the internet and everything else, is not growing at anywhere near that pace; it's hardly growing at all. Already overcrowded, this assault is just getting started. Here are the rats:

centuryinitiative.ca/immigration/

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

A year ago, I was trying to cross the road when a Chink almost hit me. As in I had to literally leap backwards on my ass. He gets out and starts swearing at me in broken english. I flip him off as I attempt to cross into the parking lot a seond time but now he purposely tries to hit me. I go to confront him on the driver's side (I'm 6'2"; he's tiny) and manage to rip off his mirror in anger. But despite the video footage and a police report, guess who has to pay for repairs or face charges? Me. After that happened, I moved back up north to the countryside. Fuck Mississauga.

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

Would a halberd defeat a knight in full harness armed with a poleaxe? Almost certainly not.

That's literally what they were for, you illiterate niggerfaggot. That is the entire purpose of that weapon, to kill mounted knights in full harness.

John Gray
John Gray

Meh, This kind of stuff was happening in New York among whites in the 50’s-80’s. Jewelry store in a big city= target of armed robbers.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

God that's a good one.
those teeth on the ground at the end
mfw

Attached: when-the-first-5-shots-are-center-mass.png (475.43 KB, 680x774)

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Whites make other whites live by our own civilized rules while they allow others to do their thing in our countries. It’s pretty abhorrent and I kind of like the idea. Whites should fend off nogs with broadswords.