CARAVAN RUSHES PORT

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

HAPPENING NOW: Hundreds of migrants rush California port of entry, port has been shut down

twitter.com/breaking9111/status/1066786140215263232

Attached: xaURM87aWOQHgzzs.mp4 (3.22 MB, 1280x720)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontera.info/Videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=B2sDNT91Rzw
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration/u-s-closes-mexican-border-crossing-repels-some-migrants-with-tear-gas-idUSKCN1NU0YS
archive.is/JChXe
nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/nano/pol
pudding.cool/2018/10/city_3d/
twitter.com/cramospadilla/status/1067262951126646789
archive.fo/4X1Mz

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

You are being shown this to build universal sympathy for Trump's wall. Once Trump has the wall, he can be reelected for 2020. Trump/Pelosi are on the same team. Question everything.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

Mostly unarmed civilians running across a drainage canal with no cover. Fuck, if Trump had the balls to put up a single helicopter, we'd be safe from future attempts for a decade. There's even adequate drainage for the blood there.

I hate this world. The Romans (pre-3rd century) would have painted that whole space bright red and never given it a second thought.

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

The Romans
Pretty much all nations would, from deepest darkest Africa to North Korea to Russia. The point is to make it appear that America is helpless to stop the invaders, but the solution, and the solution they want you to start demanding, is the Trump Wall.

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

There is more middle ground than you lead on. I’d much rather a wall and (((trump))) than no walk and (((trump))).

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

There's only one solution I will accept, and that's final.

Attached: Holocaust-On-Ice.jpg (70.41 KB, 960x600)

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

(checked)
It was probably calculated that Trump cannot be reelected by without giving his base the wall. The wall will be brought, and Trump kept in power. "Change is bad for business," why invest so much into just four years when you can have eight?

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

This isn't even just "an invasion" I hate how people talk here in such vague terms. This is Mexico claiming it's clay - forget just Jewish influence, imagine how much money from the successful Mexican immigrant gets poured into supporting the complete abolition of our borders. Why? Because we through our complacency - NOT altruism OR compassion but pure apathy and hedonism, have allowed ourselves to be conquered without the firing of a single shot. We sluggishly gathered to the polls and Zig Forumss and cast our votes and that's it - that's our resistance movement, that's our strike back against the foreign lobbies and nightly crossings.. Well at least we elected Trump am I right?

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Mexico only owned California for 24 years, and only because the Spaniards gave it to them when they left. Mexico was unable to govern or defend California so they SOLD it to the US fair and square. California was never really a part of Mexico, because the Mexicans never bothered to govern it. Read a history book, spic.

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

Pay your taxes, bitch.

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

Attached: kosher-post.jpg (48.2 KB, 501x576)

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

possible WW3 starting over by Ukraine
invaders are trying to break into the US right fucking now
<most of Zig Forums is stuck being unpaid interns for the IRS because everyone worth a damn gave up on this place when it got destroyed
IT'S HAPPENING

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Lets use this opportunity of the US border guard BTFO of goblins to shit on Trump shall we?

This. Eveyone knows pol is a shit multitasker.

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

Guys this could be it, our opportunity to overthrow the international cabal. Do not let the opprotunity go to waste guys, get organised and protest, do something, we have potential momentum on our side.

Carson Young
Carson Young

let us in!
let us in!

Attached: migrants.jpg (815.59 KB, 2048x1545)

James Morgan
James Morgan

Something more than shitposting? I mean I said

IT'S HAPPENING

What more do you want?

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

Those beaners looking at the wire are thinking shredded beef burrito.

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

Meet your new neighbors american shitposters !

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

And the hell? Those kids shouldn't be in diapers anymore and you shouldn't be stealing their shirts.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

All you beaners look alike. Enjoy the view of our glorious fence.

Attached: Fellow-Whites.jpg (310.44 KB, 990x555)

William Parker
William Parker

Hint: if it's blatant as fuck D&C it's 10/10 times a cuckchanner

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

No shit.

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

Those are apparently Peruvians, if you had Peruvians as neighbors it wouldn't be so bad, but unfortunately you have mexicans and central americans, the last is the bottom feeder of spics.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

I want to adopt the loli in the left and start a large Aryan family.

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

ALL LOOK ALIKE BEANER

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

ALL THESE VIDEOS
frontera.info/Videos/

Attached: Se-viven-momentos-de-tensión-entre-migrantes-y-la-CBP.-#FronteraTV-1926918854091680.mp4 (6.52 MB, 480x270)

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

That wall cannot stop the desire for freedom.

William Russell
William Russell

Sounds about right.
A wall amounts to a door if legal immigration keeps on like it has.

Jason Long
Jason Long

yeah, both teams wear a star of david on their jersey's. there will be no wall. these people will be allowed in quietly by the millions. any monies allocated for a wall will be squandered by team kike, and the "poor migrants with only 8 children each just looking to make a better fajita" will be given amnesty.

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

Whether there is a wall or not makes no fucking difference if legal immigration continues.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

Oh G_d the gas attacks, the children! It's another holocaust.

Attached: 68b8f650e57e89ee625a03025485888ee68a3c7ec15a2a1888b026c34fc2e036.png (41.21 KB, 630x301)

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

Russia owned Fort Ross just north of Faggot Mecca for 30 years as well. Mexico couldn't even defend California from them. i hate it when shitlibs and kikes and mestizos blather "muh Mexifornia used to belong to the Ancient and Proud Aztecs, so let the spics in to reclaim their land, goy"

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Didn't the aztecs only live in a small sliver of mexico anyway? We should help correct history by taking what they didn't have prior.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

Are you that (((esoteric migrant)))/(((dacaryan))) faggot? Kill yourself.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Why didn't they use grenades?

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

On that note, I agree with user that Mexicans can save Los Angeles from being a sodomite mosh pit. With the guidance of Pedro, they could transform Compton to be an ethnically Spanish region.

It wouldn't change the fact that Los Angeles was at its peak in the 1950s with semi-white New Yorkers moving to the West.

Attached: hollywood-sign.jpg (1.06 MB, 2560x1779)

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

All those angry Tijuanans trying to go to work.

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

Poe's law is disallowing me from being able to tell if this post is bait.

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Go to hell spic, you will never be white.

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

The aztecs were no more when the spaniards came in, it was the mexica empire
Chicanos don't know neither american nor mexican history, they should be simply ignored

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

100% of the posts on this board are bait.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

Americans really don't have a lot to say about being white either. But they are the good guys here, the general, working population i mean

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

whites don't have anything to say about being white goy

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

Faggot

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

There's even adequate drainage for the blood there.
Underrated observation. Not merely adequate, one might say ideal.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

European living in the US here. My wife works hard at home, it was hard at first with the language barrier, but she learned English enough to have conversations with me. We're expecting our second son next Spring.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

I like that esoteric metaphor, because it's true. Despite having problems, I put some effort and joined a group in church. There, I met a cute girl, and I found a strength.
Remember anons, the wall was an esoteric metaphor for the strength of your friends (in this case a wife) you find along the way.

Good for you. Only shitskins thought the wall wasn't an esoteric metaphor.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Tbh if white people the world over are to make it out of this shit as a people, it will all ultimately rest on Americas actions. Western Europe is all but gone and you can't expect the Eastern bloc to stand on their own for very long.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

100% of the posts on this board are bait.
kek'd

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Tbh if white people the world over are to make it out of this shit as a people, it will all ultimately rest on Americas actions. Western Europe is all but gone and you can't expect the Eastern bloc to stand on their own for very long.
Russia is rising strong.

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

Attached: 1ac2c7ae746b60eceb37642af478569a0c2f3a151a6d64b8b6a02e97aa08bb04.jpg (16.16 KB, 480x480)

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

(Checked)
Trips confirm

Attached: bait-in-3d.jpg (99.08 KB, 450x664)

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

T H R E A D T H E M E
If we believe hard enough, the esoteric wall will materialize and stop these tan Aryans from entering our country without permission.
Actually Hitler thought spics were closer to Aryans than burgers. I don't see why you even made that post.

Thank you for the music though, only Aryans can hear this and understand the beauty of that song!!

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Russia has its own demographics problems, being Russian doesn't necessarily make one white. All pretext aside on RU/US relationship, we are not at odds despite how loud glow niggers and legacy media screeches.

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

This looks more like a war zone, than the Ukraine stuff.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Russia has its own demographics problems, being Russian doesn't necessarily make one white. All pretext aside on RU/US relationship, we are not at odds despite how loud glow niggers and legacy media screeches.
What are you talking about shitskin?

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

I want to adopt the loli in the left and start a large Aryan family.
I know what you mean ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

Trump said that he'd use military force to protect our borders.
Well, here is a test of the truth of that statement.
Do you see the military using force to defend our borders? I don't.
Oh but it's chess to rile up people into supporting using force!
For fuck sake, the people already want him to do something.
It's time to act yet he does nothing.

>InB4 all the Trump worshipers say; "Oh yeah? Well, you're a jew if you don't trust the plan! Keep votin' Republicuck!!!!!

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Enjoy your ban Mohammed.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

Streams have shown military choppers with guns out the sides

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

is that real?
They look far too old to still be wearing diapers….. so retarded spics are invading America and the US military is too busy defending israel's borders.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

I know. Those border guards are firing smoke and gas at their own discretion while herding the goblins away from the border. Trump is a kike.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

And yet no one has the balls to shoot them. These are invaders
They hate us.
It is normal and good to shoot hostile invaders.
Of course, they'd need orders to do so because the military is run by traitors. But Trump refuses to give them the orders.

Hell, fuck the military, there are millions of Americans who would do it for free
All the President needs to do is deputize us.
There comes a point where it no longer is chess and becomes treason and cowardice.

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

and becomes treason and cowardice.
That ship sailed long ago, 1965 was the final nail in the coffin of America by the traitors.

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

Oh I see, youre problem is not that they are being repelled and kept out but that theyre not being shot. Run for president.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Eastern bloc has too much denisovan admix that influences their thoughts to align more like the bugs. They can survive but they will sacrifice anyone they don't consider one of them to get it.

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

This. You only need to use the military option once every now and then to keep the policy very clear to any potential invaders.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

We need actual dictatorship. Dictatorship is better than diversity.

Angel Green
Angel Green

Honestly mexico should have been invaded and destroyed for their attempt to invade the US and for the drugs and crime that pours across everyday.
This democracy is a sham

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

You're right. We're actually more fucked'r than previously thought; but so many had unrealistic hope that the Cheeto-in-chief would at least stop the bleeding

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

"The North American population consists overwhelmingly of Germanic elements which have mingled very little with inferior colored peoples and this shows a very different sort of civilization and culture from Central and South America. In Central and South America, the mostly Latin (meaning people of Italian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese origin) settlers mingled, sometimes on a large scale, with the people who were native to the area. This one example by itself clearly and distinctly shows us the effect of racial mixture. The racially pure and almost unmixed Germanic peoples on the American Continent have risen to become the master of their land. He will remain the master as long as he does not yield to blood pollution by mixing with lesser races." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

If it were the Mexican army rushing the border, I'd agree with you; but considering the number of Americans who rush into Mexico for spring break…

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

that footage
Nostalgic as fuck. Back when it was safe, we used to cross into Mexico on foot as teenagers to drink beer at the Tijuana strip clubs. I remember coming across that massive ditch at 2am. Creeeepy and no way in hell its safe anymore.

Sage for off-topic.

William Bell
William Bell

Fuck you, and fuck any more tourism or any relations whatsoever with Mexico. War is war. If you weaponize shitskins and takeover an entire region of the US as the spics have, that's war.

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

How desperate can they be if none of them are willing to wade in the canal to get to the other side?

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

honestly he had 2 jobs keep immigration in check legal and illegal and second protect gun rights he has completely failed
That's called tourism you retard they always come back. The mexican invasion army is rushing the border everyday are gang members, thugs, low IQ savages and all of them are biological weapons.

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

Cartels won't be happy that all entry points are now lockdown mode. I fully expect them to start venting that anger on these "migrants".

James White
James White

youre problem is not that they are being repelled and kept out but that theyre not being shot.
I don't really care if non-Whites are redpilled or not. It shouldn't be my problem. All I want is to not be racially exterminated. I don't even want to rule over them or take their land. I just want to be secure in mine.

Anything is better than diversity. Even being poor. Poverty you can recover from. demographic displacement and forced assimilation is permanent.
Multiculturalism exterminates the native culture.

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

When will conflict break out between Mexico and the States?

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

So why aren't you mad at Korea? If, as you say, settling in certain areas of the US is an invasion of the US, then you should be bitching about them too.Millions of those fuckers in the US. ~5 million in California alone! How about Germans? 46 million Germans in the US. Surely that's an invasion force!

Never.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

There needs to be a race war first but that's definitely in store for later.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

So why aren't you mad at Korea? If, as you say, settling in certain areas of the US is an invasion of the US, then you should be bitching about them too.Millions of those fuckers in the US. ~5 million in California alone! How about Germans? 46 million Germans in the US. Surely that's an invasion force!

What's IQ you fucking piece of shit? What's ability to assimilate and function in society?

You disingenuous pieces of shit will be up against the wall right alongside your shitskin pets

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

He's probably referring to the natives of Siberia, ie the Asian part of Russia, which wasn't a part of Russia til Russia ROFLstomped the Mongols. As one would expect, Siberian natives are typically semites, turkic peoples, and mongoloids. These people aren't ethnically Russian, but they're from Russia.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

The citizens of the US are heavily armed, Paco. If you think they're going to keep taking it up the ass so you can slow-burn coloninize Aztlan, you've got another thing coming.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

user the time is long past allowing enemies to live in their areas at this point one must crush the enemy absolutely or face 46 million Germans
Germans and Anglos are the people that make up the majority of the whites in the US they are the real Americans , we need more of them and to get rid of the roaches from latin america.

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

After the new Senate takes its seat. Mexico will invite us in willingly to exterminate the cartels. Screencap it.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

We should collect all these bastards and literally ship them to China. Because, you know, multiculturalism and all and China has literally none.

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

heres a jewtube multistream if anyone wants it
youtube.com/watch?v=YF9yccTaitg

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Trust the plan

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

The citizens of the US are heavily armed
Only 1/3rd of US citizens own a firearm.
Mmmmm I love the smell of LARPers. How many brown people have you killed today? Oh, none, because you're too much of a cuck and need other people to do things for you.

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

That's a very good point.

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

Germans and Anglos are the people that make up the majority of the whites in the US they are the real Americans
Isn't that obvious?
The problem is that the neo-cons control immigration policy. And they hate White people.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

This is what they did in Europoor before the 'migrant crisis' shit really kicked off.
It's a shit test.

Betcha 30 internets Trumps fails it.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

What is your purpose exactly /leftypol/? no one likes shitskin invaders (even the normal fags) you are not going to change anyone's mind on that and Trump & the US are pussies that won't fire on them.
Real invasion will start when it gets hot apparently heat is the engine that drives shit skins (and drugs of course).

James Stewart
James Stewart

rush into Mexico
You mean legally enter at the border with a visa waiver passport, for tourism?

David Baker
David Baker

DO YOU WANNA JUMP THE BORDER?

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

when las vegas is no longer profitable
why are they running away anyway
You never even had a country to be invaded in reality.

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Every border guard and soldier there to help them should be given the longest bar chainsaw to stand guard with. When they get rushed by thousands of smelly mexican'ts they should greet them with roaring howling chainsaws waving in the air, severing limbs, necks hands feet with torrents of hot stinking blood spraying everywhere.

Attached: 518443471-d8yBV-M.jpg (116.03 KB, 600x400)

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Watch these illegals get gassed and scatter

Attached: Gassed-Beans.mp4 (5.99 MB, 318x180)

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

The illegal horde started in the southeast corner of this map; instead of going to Cancun, the high-price resort town in the middle-east part of this map, they traveled ALL THE WAY through Mexico to the NORTHWEST corner of this map, which is where they stayed camped until they started crossing. I'm sure they could have gone to any other place in Mexico along their journey to find work or food, including the places where rich people go to vacation, but they went the length of one entire country to get into another. That is, at the least, highly suspect for people that just want to relocate to a better place. If everywhere south of the US is really so terrible to live, maybe the US needs to push south and make it better by force.

Attached: Mexico.png (87.01 KB, 1000x826)

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Dude at 1:25 is 100% Arab.

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

mexico needs to be irradiated

Eli Young
Eli Young

Not a single woman or child in that entire video.

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

That kid is a wee bit old to be wearing diapers methinks..

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

Just look at all those women and children.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

They are retarded because they are starving (please don't look at the fat mother). Please sponsor with your tax dollars your genocide today.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

You mean the future valedictorian of MIT?

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

Right because a paying tourist that leaves ASAP is the same thing as an invading beaner.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

Also starting to throw rocks and shit at 1:18.

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

Beaner Intellectuals

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

It's time….

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

They know they would have an easier time getting califags to help them.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

They are importing in incontinent retarded mexicans so the street shitters from pajeet land don't feel so out of place.
and they are actively invading America not moving to some other part of their shitty containment area country.

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

especially
especially
especially
kill yourself
all of you, /cuckchan/index.html

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

THATS FOR TACO HELL!

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

It's ironic that someone who is illiterate is telling me to go read a book.

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

You're not welcome in our country, beaner.

Attached: Proud-Celt.jpg (34.2 KB, 400x400)

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

I doubt you can even read spanish let alone the superior language of English.

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

Where I'm from no one speaks Spanish and if you live anywhere in the southern half of the United States - if you can say that now, you won't be saying it for long.

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

Why did you come here from halfchan?

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Because years ago I got tired of faggots like you shitting up the interwebz.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

Lol i cant even tell if this is satire or not because maga faggots have an infinite amount of 4d chess possibilities to believe in.

Attached: SmartSelect-20181122-235022-YouTube.gif (1.27 MB, 640x407)

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

top autism

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

Look at all those doctors and engineers!

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

ironic

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Hardly, why the fuck do you think the refugee in chief rolled his ass out of there to make hatechan? Kill yourself beaner, you will never be white.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

This should be sent to all politicians that even mention (((gun control))) in polite conversation.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

The mother is wearing one of the kids shirt, what a fat piece of shit she is.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

1 in 5 of them actually are streetshitting Pajeets

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

One might say "underutilized"

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

Amazing that she is still fat after traipsing thousands of miles from central America. Don't question the narrative goy

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

watch the photographers carefully compose their shots during this frightening attack by evil americans
Watch out you might get some teargas on your lens Lolololol

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

Unironically, kill yourself

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

Forgot pic related.

Attached: Beantographers.jpg (1.9 MB, 2048x1545)

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

She’s Trafficking them
•The woman being old enough to be their grandmother
• The girls are between 5 & 8 wearing diapers
No piss breaks, easy to identify by other traffickers
• No shoes so it’s harder to escape
• They don’t have Orange Soros party bands on like the other “Refugees”

Attached: 66AD9C69-6AEE-46F2-84DA-4449C2685C6E.jpeg (413.71 KB, 1242x880)
Attached: D7062C48-3EF5-4F95-8317-A0E351127732.jpeg (176.96 KB, 1024x773)

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

Did you forget the truck with the big jew star on it that was transporting them and handing out wads of cash?

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

Thread theme.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

implying there hasn't been sympathy for a southern border wall for the last 30 years

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

We need a mine-field at least 1 mile of razor wire and the a moat followed by the wall and military troops ready to kill any invaders.

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

shut up retard … your posts have no value

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

Mine fields won't work, the spic is a deranged creature and will tirelessly work towards attaining a place where they can be lazy scumbags, even if it means mutilating itself.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

thank god trump build the wall to keep them out.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

He has better ideas than you probably do.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

Actually it does. That's why they have such a totalitarian government and is implementing the social credit programme. China has a long history of ethnic minorities rising and fucking up the Han Chinese

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

Attached: Abolish-Ice.gif (4.13 MB, 360x202)

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

Gotta love how they make these photo OPs showing a poor wymyn and her chillrums and making them the face of the invasion.
Meanwhile 99% of the invaders are fighting age males. Typical tricks of the lying media.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

All they'd have to do is shoot them all down once, and it would stop this now and "forever" (a couple decades).

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Brings a 10-Pounder Parrott to a machine gun shoot.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

She probably started with more than 2.

Luke White
Luke White

Where are the helicopters?
youtube.com/watch?v=B2sDNT91Rzw

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Why not Africa?

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

U.S. closes Mexican border crossing, repels some migrants with tear gas

TIJUANA, Mexico (Reuters) - The United States closed its busiest border crossing with Mexico on Sunday after Mexican police broke up a protest of Central American migrants massed in Tijuana, scattering some demonstrators toward the border where U.S. officers hurled tear gas from the American side.

Traffic in both directions was suspended at the San Ysidro port of entry between San Diego and Tijuana, the busiest land border in the Western Hemisphere, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency said on Twitter.

Mexican police, some wielding shields, scattered migrants and protesters, many of whom rushed toward the U.S. border. U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers repelled them with a volley of canisters emitting large clouds of gas as U.S. and Mexican government helicopters clattered overhead.

The Mexican government said later on Sunday it had retaken control of the border crossing after nearly 500 migrants tried to cross the U.S. border “in a violent manner,” and vowed to immediately deport Central Americans who attempt to enter the United States illegally.

U.S. President (((✡Donald Trump✡)))™ has raised alarm for weeks about a caravan of Central American migrants as it approached the United States, with its members planning to apply for asylum on reaching the United States.

Tensions on the border had been rising in recent days, with thousands of migrants camped out in a sports stadium in Tijuana and hundreds periodically gathering near the main border crossing. The migrants, who are fleeing poverty and violence, have said they would wait there until they could request asylum, despite growing U.S. measures to tighten the border.

On Sunday, hundreds of caravan members, including women and children, were peacefully protesting with chants of “We aren’t criminals! We are hard workers.” As they reached a bridge and stairway that leads to a square near the U.S. border, they were stopped by Mexican authorities, who told them to wait for permission.

As the morning wore on, and it became clear they would not get permission, people started to express frustration.

A small group, some of them bearing the Honduran flag, broke off and headed a few hundred feet (metres) away toward a canal between Tijuana and San Diego that leads to the border fence.

At that point, before the group had reached the border, U.S. Customs and Border Protest officers who had gathered on the other side of the fence launched canisters of what a Reuters photographer identified as tear gas.

Protesters were caught between the Mexican and U.S. authorities. A young woman fell to the ground unconscious, and two babies cried, tears streaming from the gas.

After running to relative safety a few hundred feet away, hundreds of the caravan members held a sit-in. Others continued to approach the border and were repelled by more tear gas.

‘WHAT DO THEY WANT ME TO DO?’

“They want us to wait in Mexico but I for one am desperate. My little girl is sick and I don’t even have money for milk,” said Joseph Garcia, 32, of Honduras. “I want to work but they haven’t given me papers. What do they want me to do? I want to do something and I can’t stand it anymore.”

(((✡Trump✡)))™ has deployed military forces to the border to support the Border Patrol and threatened on Saturday to close the entire southern border. But Sunday’s action affected only the San Ysidro crossing and the U.S. forces appeared limited to Customs and Border Protection officers and Department of Homeland Security police, backed by San Diego police and the California Highway Patrol.

An average of 70,000 vehicles and 20,000 pedestrians cross from Mexico to the United States at San Ysidro each day, according to the U.S. General Services Administration.

(((✡Trump✡)))™ also tweeted on Saturday that migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border would stay in Mexico until their asylum claims were individually approved in U.S. courts, but Mexico’s incoming government denied any deal had been struck.

Senior officials of the incoming Mexican government are meeting on Sunday to discuss the plan, according a person familiar with the matter. President-elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador is due to be sworn in on Saturday.

Reporting by Lizbeth Diaz in Tijuana; Writing by Daniel Trotta; Editing by Peter Cooney

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration/u-s-closes-mexican-border-crossing-repels-some-migrants-with-tear-gas-idUSKCN1NU0YS
archive.is/JChXe

DAILY REMINDER: Zig Forums is not ✡Pro-Trump✡™
Tor: nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/nano/pol

Attached: spics-on-border.png (806.02 KB, 1067x728)
Attached: not-nearly-enough-tear-gas.png (1.23 MB, 1066x712)
Attached: can-I-poop-here.png (1.3 MB, 1063x712)
Attached: spic-mother.png (755.11 KB, 856x571)
Attached: you-have-no-bewbies.png (731.88 KB, 1063x714)

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

Attached: yhD5JSZ.png (182.07 KB, 2424x1044)

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Funny how life imitates art from time to time.

Attached: worldwarspic.png (258.48 KB, 316x387)

Blake King
Blake King

See this is what I voted

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

nuclear mine (immune to nuclear mines)

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Send these law-breaking invaders straight to hell. If Trump does not use force to defend the American nation he will have lost any legitimacy he has left.

Attached: DEHUMANIZE-YOURSELF-AND-FACE-TO-BLOODSHED.gif (627.56 KB, 1016x720)
Attached: face-the-bloodshed.webm (7.97 MB, 1138x640)

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Fuck grenades, I want to see the Active Denial System in action. A year or two ago they admitted that "stun" is the "low setting."

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

So let me get this straight: getting the wall built - which you shills have been screeching will never happen for the past two years, and the primary reason Trump's presidency ought to be considered illegitimate - if it does, in fact, happen, the new shill narrative will now be that it is a bad thing, because it will permit Trump to be reelected? Kek. The absolute state…

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

They are all gods children user, where's your heart?

Attached: 337c72dab4dcc3666db93b234dc402b94d44805a18ba6f34fcdb6d14bde3b3c7.jpg (44.49 KB, 1024x270)

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

Even a Nuclear Mine-Proof Wizard

Attached: AnimeKeks1.png (292.99 KB, 658x415)

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

Nobody claimed the shills were smart user. Persistent? Yes, especially since they are bot assisted. Intelligent? Shit they thought they could make us into Bernie Bros, then Clintonians, and they've spent the last two years trying to make people think Clinton would have been better than Trump even though she wanted WWIII with Russia.

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

I want to see the Active Denial System in action.
Second this motion.

Camden Long
Camden Long

And trump does nothing again
#MAGA

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Cartels won't be happy
They have tunnels directly into homes in the US.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

to be conquered without the firing of a single shot.
Pls in the WWII was enough shots. You defeated nazism. Be proud of this war and now lie in this bed.

Attached: th.jpg (52.37 KB, 800x409)

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Agreed.

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Be proud of defeating the "Nazis"
Nazism
>Unironically supporting White Genocide
You kikes are getting lazy.

Attached: YouSoundLikeAJew.jpg (118.22 KB, 576x768)

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

Checking your trips.

(1)
He closed the border, shot teargas at the people rushing it, and they aren't getting in. Please try to pay attention, your blackpills seem retarded when you're ignoring the facts on the ground.

Cycle that VPN and try again faggot.

They're hanging members of the caravan and kidnapping them to sell into slavery, too. Are they /ourguys/?

Nazis didn't kill millions of whites after stupidly falling for Polish bait and starting a war in Europe

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

not complaining about asians
complaining about europeans

You dont like European US, you go to Africa

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

CIA GOONS ON THE JOB

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (114.06 KB, 875x534)

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

ancap cartelos are literally doing the job that the US can't do because of "humanitarian reasons"
And here's why it's a good thing.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Scatter the fucking beaner roaches

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

You are an idiot, the only reason they are doing this is because they see the writing on the wall: if the caravans continue the US is inevitably going to get its wall and that's not good for cartel business, so they are trying to stay one move ahead and deal with the caravans themselves. I doubt they have enough manpower to make a dent on the thousands of poor fucks pouring in though.

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

didn't some woman get impaled while trying to climb

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Needs more legos.

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Nazis didn't kill millions of whites after stupidly falling for Polish bait and starting a war in Europe
What is war?
Okay, so it's funny to have this flung back in my face because I am an avid defender of Poland. I am a strong critic of the way Hitler handled the Danzig crisis. And unlike most people, I can understand things from both perspectives.
But Hitler was not pro-White Genocide.
Mistakes were made but Hitler fought to defend European civilization against the Bolsheviks and Judeo-capitalists. Maybe he should have treated the Poles better. Maybe he should have treated the Ukrainians better.
He probably should have sought to avoid war entirely at that stage.
But at the end of the day he fought the jews and came so close to liberating all of Europe from these genocidal kikes. Anyone who opposes the National Socialists or promotes White Genocide either doesn't understand what's happening or is an enemy of our European race.

Attached: truth-womanx9z43.jpg (107.12 KB, 832x620)

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Where the hell did you see that?

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

<YOU FILTHY GOYIM, YOU KILLED THOSE PEOPLE, NOT ME!

Torposting should be disabled, I've never seen a Torposter who wasn't a shrill still faggot.

Kevin White
Kevin White

Wrong. They are giving them legal justification to cross the border.

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

and they've spent the last two years trying to make people think Clinton would have been better than Trump even though she wanted WWIII with Russia.
<TRU P DOEEN'T WANT WAR WITH RUSSIA THATS WHY WE'RE STILL ON THE GROUND IN SYRIA AND SABRERATTLING AT IRAN YOU FILTHY GOYIM

Tor is cancer.

James Turner
James Turner

If only you knew how fucked we really are

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes
Someone do a play on words with this I'm lazy .or Translate to spic i think eyes mean Ohoez 🌮

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

HUFFPAINT: TRUMP LITERALLY GASSING CHILDREN

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.43 MB, 1340x725)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (95.49 KB, 278x206)

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

They went to the beaches after this and ruined my last vacation day with my family. If you want to truly be redpilled and have anger within your heart, then you be born here and watch it all crumble away. I remember when I could go visit Southern California without seeing retarded Tourist just other Americans visiting family, no bullshit Cali tourist shirts, and I could listen to beach boy without Juan and his twenty kids blasting mariachi and throwing shit on the beach. I can't leave my surfboards in the back of my truck anymore in a fear of them being stolen. If only you knew how bad things really were.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

use live ammo?
<naw they'll just scream genocide
use tear gas instead
<they scream holohoax

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

I'd pay good money to watch daily border beaner gassings.

Easton Young
Easton Young

If anyone is going to be shot then it should be the film crews in that 2nd picture. All they're there for it to create propaganda, you know shoving cameras in children's faces. Like this 4th picture.

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

hahaha, this blackpilled faggot is still here. Hi senior blackpill.

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

implying they are smart enough to think on that level

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

aaaaaaand ACTION
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
camera woman no fucks given

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

You know what's funny?
These leftist shitheads are screaming their heads off that Trump would DARE use tear gas on "children"
In an open area.

Yet these same leftist shitheads constantly defend the Federal Government using incendiary devices on the Branch Davidian church that killed nearly a hundred men, women, and children.

John Smith
John Smith

"Just pretend they're Germans."

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

True. There's no way that ugly brown gremlin gave birth to those blond kids.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

These are the same people that were begging Obama to use drones on the Bundy milita back then, their violence is the good violence to them.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

Attached: fdgfgfgdgfd.png (2.5 MB, 2032x728)

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

but the kids scream in spanish so I really dont understand it. Its might be screams of joy. You know kids always make tons of noise

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

sup esse u no like big strong weemen mang¿

Attached: 694940094001-5967922930001-5967926488001-vs.jpg (184.65 KB, 1280x720)

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

The kids scream, the Germans scream,we all scream for ice cream.

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

I thought the beaners liked spicy stuff

Attached: 75aa9a6cf5ec1d87060070ffde548c1004916b16c1c3b8bf67623b6dad1c7d0a.png (135.71 KB, 384x318)

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

what the actual fuck?

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

3:03 … that one dude stands there like a boss

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

Shake the babies and bake them.

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

Beaners are a bunch of ingrates, is what.

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

using tear gas instead of sarin gas
If this was Israel’s borders they’d be shooting them on sight. But then again Israel has a wall that we paid for.

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

And our cuck government is going to just let them in with open arms.
Just like I fucking said they would.
Fuck this, I used to think it was a bit out there to be a doom prepper, in this day and age, but at this rate we're rapidly heading towards venezuela tier.

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

You know how it goes user, a pic is worth more than a thousand words and we have to believe the words of these poor womyn of colour.

Absolutelydisgusting.jpeg

Attached: yells.png (205.86 KB, 929x422)

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

implying women and children matter

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

(((trump)))
fuck off kike

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

Attached: qoomer.png (139.31 KB, 395x572)

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

I wouldn’t exactly call tear gas open arms

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

I second that emotion.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

I am a strong critic of the way Hitler handled the Danzig crisis.
Polish leaders under the advice of jews started killing german citizens.
You get bombed for that. It is very simple.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Hm, that's a good point, I guess. But aren't they still getting in regardless?
I guess it's naive to assume he'd barricade the border, and shoot any trespassers, Russia style, but at the same time that seems to be the only way to stop them.
How many are getting through right now, in proportion to the number that are trying?

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

would have been based if correct digits.

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Would 20 men armed with ar-15s be able to stop this group?

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

How motivated are they?

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

thread is full of low effort shilling from niggers and liberals

Attached: 4478aa5aa14d1ee25275bebf41bd35e072822ae2ed34fe73ec07ca868257632b.jpg (17.84 KB, 601x601)
Attached: argument-typo.jpg (31.87 KB, 735x541)
Attached: Oliver-Willis4.jpg (5.97 KB, 150x200)
Attached: peterson.jpg (113.14 KB, 992x975)

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

Yes. Just killing a few would scare the shit out of the crowd and make them scatter, if not fall back.

David Adams
David Adams

Beaner hot sauce is pretty mild and tabasco tier, tex-mex know how to make spicy food.

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

The problem now is that the cartels are 10x scarier than border patrol, and probably always will be, unless border patrol takes up beheading and skinning people alive.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

i know! the border patrol should behead and skin the cartels!

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

Maybe something of that sort is what we need, man. I just really can't see this all ending in any way other than a literal war, and having to dome the leftists as we start over.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

dead reporters?

see

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

I'd pay good money to watch daily border beaner gassings.
Once ESPN's parent companies are wrecked in an anti-trust holocaust we might be able to get some good live-streaming combat. But then once there's a single "Rourke's Drift'' there might be a decline in viewership due to boredom. Dunno. You user sales and marketing niggers crunch the numbers and get back to us.

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

Most likely the TV show would involve and you would see Russian vs Military groups killing each other in a dump like Detroit to show off technology and what not.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

Polish leaders under the advice of jews started killing german citizens.
Untrue. Actually the killings began only after Hitler began making provokations against what the Poles percieved to be their territorial integrity.

The land was German. At least Danzig was anyway. However, simply demanding that Poland surrender its territory for nothing at all in return right after Hitler literally swallowed up an entire country that had just done that is ridiculous. The Poles were not wrong to suspect that Hitler would not stop at Danzig.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

evolve*

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

The time will come when it has crossed the line too far to go back. It will be citizens defending their neighborhoods with their own walls and firearms.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

The fuck kind of clown world is this? The mongrels should be getting shot to shit.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

KILL EVERY FUCKING MEXICAN.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Woah there Q. Slow the fuck down. Irrespective of Trump actual border security, of which a manned wall certainly constitutes and seems to be working beautifully for your homeland, is in line with our goals.

Fine, everyone you let us see is compromised. Why should I care? We'll use these broken tools to fix society.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

(double check'ed)
Let me take a closer look… yup them pure digits.

Attached: woah.jpg (213.71 KB, 600x600)

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

AY DIOS MIO I AM RRRANING FROM STARVATION! EVERYWHERE I GO, EVERYONE ELSE STARVE! EES TERRIBLE!

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

How many dimensions of chess is this Q-anonfag?

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

being unpaid interns for the IRS
thotacaust is a public service that benefits all citizens.

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

Guess how I can tell you're not from around here

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

no.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

Who the fuck are you and what is your proof?

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

crossing the us-mexico border
implying
ISHYGDDT

Attached: ishygddt-elsa-chainlink.png (299.17 KB, 500x375)
Attached: ishygddt-elsa-tijuana-border.png (303.79 KB, 500x375)

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

Quality memes

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

Of course there’s still people getting in. The only ones who actually care in a negative way about spics and other shit skins getting in are working class Whites. The (((politicians))) know that if they let these spics walk in unscathed that people would lose their shit and want Trumps head on a stick.
Regardless of if a wall went up or not there’s still the issue of XX million illegals already here that need deporting.
Yes we need a wall but even more so we need a society that doesn’t give handouts to illegals and promptly detains and deports them while businesses who hire them are heavily penalized as should be landlords / property managers who rent to them.

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

It's sad how they treat those orphans / kidnapped / trafficked children.
The rest of it is made-for-TV Drama to tug on liberal heartstrings.

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

The one's you see on the tv are the trafficked kids, there's no way you'll see the kidnapped kids in the day light.

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

Nigga's on a cellphone.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.53 MB, 1063x712)

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

Is Israel's problems our problems now?
Yay. Solidarity with Israel.

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Attached: zzzzz.jpg (84.76 KB, 539x717)

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Lots of Niggerians and Iraquis and chinamen just flying in and overstaying their visas…Millions.

30 million is a low number. We need martial law and then just kick them all out en masse. And arrest any do gooders that want to interfere.

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

I'd be happier with a dozen psychos with SAWs and lots of replacement barrels, barrel wrenches, heat mittens and endless belts of ammo.

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

LAURA LOOMER, OUR JEWESS BANNED FROM TWITTER

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆: LOOMER
▐▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌(11.11% complete)
5 of 45 files processed

Attached: De9DvpdUYAASMjo.jpg (214.73 KB, 1200x1228)
Attached: Dga6Y-iX4AcXhjh.jpg (197.96 KB, 680x1024)
Attached: DgbBEH0X0AEtWlt.jpg (218.91 KB, 1242x1454)
Attached: DgbG6qzXUAATZRK.jpg (129.4 KB, 1001x1457)
Attached: DgfcDwSW4AEbFdY.jpg (247.32 KB, 821x1636)

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑫𝑼𝑴𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑮: LOOMER
▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌(22.22% complete)
10 of 45 files processed

Attached: DggJihXWkAIz75A.jpeg (185.83 KB, 940x1200)
Attached: DgjHA5fW4AA79fS.jpeg (92.8 KB, 928x1024)
Attached: DgzL8I8XUAIRMak.jpg (150.04 KB, 1707x1177)
Attached: DhEYiA6WAAAOql5.jpg (46.99 KB, 1024x620)
Attached: DhT77EjXkAA1Msr.jpg (264.48 KB, 1242x1988)

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

ℕ𝕆𝕎 𝔻𝕌𝕄ℙ𝕀ℕ𝔾: LOOMER
▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌(33.33% complete)
15 of 45 files processed

Attached: DiA6E7sWAAEHlkK.jpg (157.89 KB, 2048x1152)
Attached: DjOh5thW4AI3J8W.jpg (275.85 KB, 1740x1242)
Attached: DjRpLuWWsAE7Wa8.jpg (167.26 KB, 901x1200)
Attached: Dl81y-eXcAAYqvl.jpg (99.24 KB, 1200x675)
Attached: DmmtwOjXgAA72Oa.jpg (195.9 KB, 901x1200)

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙳𝚄𝙼𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙶: LOOMER
▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌(44.44% complete)
20 of 45 files processed

Attached: DmSEQO4VsAAe74A.jpg (138.86 KB, 675x1200)
Attached: DmWcMV5XgAEgRok.jpeg (159.12 KB, 1200x901)
Attached: DmXxxp0UcAA7a1Z.jpg (181.25 KB, 1080x1059)
Attached: DmYA53-VsAAEnKF.jpeg (89.61 KB, 1200x1146)
Attached: DnLtafqUYAAMbPo.jpg (168.57 KB, 1200x1088)

Owen Price
Owen Price

Do it Texas style

William Scott
William Scott

Trumpnigger whines about muh naghtsees
At least you dropped the more white than thou act.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

Because goyim must follow international law. They can't act like israell.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Cartels won't be happy
when America becomes Mexico and there are no white people to sell drugs to anymore.

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

I'm honestly curious.
Does anyone actually fall for the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" bullshit?
The only asshole in this situation is the parents, who put their children in harms way while committing crimes.

Jack Green
Jack Green

Of course they do. What do you think DACA is all about? It's "think of the children" written in capital letters.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

The jewish dream manifest. Shallow materialism held up through slavery.

Connor James
Connor James

Attached: milano-gas-mad.PNG (39.94 KB, 586x385)

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

She's right. We should have used bullets instead

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

GAS 'EM ALL DONALD

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

You tell me.

Attached: 5e7637922f778b852f80c900ad84dffe0af5eb5ae8b410577be81885b2ed6df0.png (582.28 KB, 1268x1645)

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

stacking buzzwords
I still don't get it. Why do they always do this?

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Can you even remotely imagine what Rome, Sparta, Assyria (!!!), and other societies would have done if something like this happened?

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

She's right, they should have nerve-gassed them and filmed their bodies convulsing to death for our entertainment. What a missed opportunity.

If they're dead, they no longer need asylum and their suffering will end. We'd be doing them a favor.

Attached: think-about-it-nigga.jpg (27.02 KB, 504x415)
Attached: bypass.jpg (436 B, 16x15)

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

You know I think it's (very) long past time that we finally delved into and exposed this bitch. She wants to be the spokesperson for the fuckheads? Fine, with that comes our ire which includes knowing all your secrets and then telling the world.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

Lock her up in a Mexican whore house for the rest of her miserable cum coated herpes encrusted life so she can truly learn to appreciate all that is wonderful in Mexican culture

John Davis
John Davis

Beaner "parents" risking their childrens safety by knowingly taking them into a dangerous situation
Trumps fault
If anything, Mexico should remove custody rights of these people.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

Gandalf Approves.

Attached: 8197e6e9911340667cdf4f34c1d79240b0399fbf10f79caab252cf30e8852542.jpg (78.79 KB, 880x587)

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

Kill yourself with your false info, d&c kike. The kikes are pedos and your info is bullshit, as it was when it was first posted you lazy fucking shill.

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

Bake the bread.

Brandon King
Brandon King

white women

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Kill yourself with your false info
Haven't heard of that method before, very creative.

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

Mental conditioning

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

will invite us in to exterminate the cartels
this makes my benis muy benis

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Can the mods start banning these cunts? It's getting ridiculous.

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

wanting more arbitrary moderation
Nigger, fuck off back to trannypol.

Attached: (You).png (281.67 KB, 675x534)

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

WAHHHHH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE CAN WE BAN THEM
Get fucked, CumSock.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

arbitrary
Stop shilling for the GOP then.

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

this should be an open forum where all opinions and points of view are welcome
EXCEPT THE ONES I DONT LIKE HOLY SHIT MODS MODS MODS

Attached: well-i-like-donald-trump.png (745.59 KB, 800x5929)

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

why can't I shill for the (((GOP))) here!?
You have an entire subreddit you can fuck off to, it's called r/the_Donald and it's probably where you came from, go the fuck back there and don't come back, you're not welcome here.

Attached: 46a402bbf583f4db7f5475c230cea776a868ced63b5ffa4ec05c1477f40bb35b.png (92.21 KB, 650x219)

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

this should be an open forum where all opinions and points of view are welcome
Hi, leftypol. You really fit in. What's next, we're an echochamber?

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

free speech masturbation on a NS board
seven panel Tumblr cartoon

Attached: new-14-pieces-sugar-free-gum-trident-layers-with-real-7395968.png (112.79 KB, 500x742)

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

god what a hot piece of ass she was

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

I came buckets when I saw her bare titties for the first time in Embrace of the Vampire. It was a nonstop load of cum that gushed for days.

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

For what rule violation exactly? Saying something you don't like?

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

something you don't like
What is it that you don't they like? Be more specific.

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

Yes.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

I wonder who is paying Alyssa for this "work" these days, her acting days are long behind her. Perhaps she needs an audit.

Attached: tax-master.jpg (13.31 KB, 480x360)

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

evil creature-person!!!

she was a better actress

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Your IQ is probably too low for this board if you're going to cry for mod help everytime your fefe's get hurt. If anything, we ought to ban you for being a bitch boy. It's not conducive to good National Socialist values to have such weakness in our ranks.

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

I just took a really satisfying dump.

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

I poo'd earlier and there was still corn in it from a few days ago.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

tldr

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

That's not what /leftypol/ would say.
/leftypol/ would say "Time to dilate!"

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Kikes once again demonstrating their obsession with feces. Well good news, yids, you are the human equivalent of shit.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

Don't be that tapeworm user.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

no, /leftypol/ would say "you have to pay for a specially equipped room in which i may dilate, nazi!"

and then /leftypol/ would say "uh, of course i'm not going to use that specially equipped dilating room you just paid for because you're a nazi."

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

When you're fed up with being surrounded by your own despicable kind

Attached: ZZZB555CX098G5.jpg (191.44 KB, 700x701)

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Double-dubs. Nice.

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

I'd let her in, if she lets me in those little girls.

Attached: pb.png (54.75 KB, 256x256)

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

for god's sake, don't let them come into contact with human semen

haven't you seen gremlins?

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

HELL YEAH! CELTIC POWER!

Attached: Friedrich-barbarossa-(Barbarossa)-von-Hohenstaufen.jpg (65.07 KB, 366x480)
Attached: Celtic-Scythian-Runes-1000BC.jpg (470.91 KB, 744x1052)

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

in the WWII
wrong usage of this multiple times
I take it israelis don't have a good command over the english language?

Luke White
Luke White

One of the broadcasts yesterday mentioned someone getting shot witg rubber bullets after an attempted invasion. They're not out to kill, they're out to detain

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

promoting pedophilia

Gas yourself nigger. Global report

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

She's already been raped and tortured to get her roles on TV. There's also her run on Charmed which funded her libshittery. Plus all the times she's been arrested for drugs.

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

sad thing it wasn't chlorine gas

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

cant into which side with the giant American flag is America.
None of those people have crossed.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

The wall itself is a diversion from DACA. (((they))) don't want you talking about things that really matter goy. here focus on this silly wall instead. don't dare think about punishing our precious corporations.

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

anyone got a link to the thread on the obese caravan immigrant lady complaining about the food the Mexicans are giving them that actually turned out to be a well off socialite from her shitty country she was coming from?

Cant seem to find it on here or one on 4 chan after I know I saw it the other day. Wanted to read it to that situation a bite more. Thx bros. :^]

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (346.15 KB, 642x331)

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

and only because the Spaniards gave it to them when they left.
This is not true.
The Mexicans ASSUMED the Spanish territories were theirs, because they won the revolution and took over the Mexican government.
Spain said nothing about it.

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Doesnt it put you off knowing they are going to grow in to that monstrosity?

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

So how long until they throw a baby into the razorwire and then claim Trump is a monster?

Attached: CaughtInWire.jpg (162.95 KB, 1012x832)

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

2 hours tops.

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

<WHARS MUH WALL!!!
Wall is being built
<DUH WALL IS A DISTRACKYUN

Attached: 168431sd4684651657685768222654g665.png (125.83 KB, 316x281)

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

Western Europe is all but gone
They're whiter than the U.S. is, and they're starting to rebel.
If anything, all whites everywhere are starting to get pissed at "their" governments, and the whole western world is on the brink of insurrection, if not outright revolution.

It's getting close, now.

Attached: StormBrewin.jpg (130.65 KB, 1000x867)

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

But we are completely disarmed in Europe.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Get just fucking ask mohammed for weapons you cunt, he will be happy to oblige for a price.

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Or you could mob up and rob a mosque. They keep all their weapons at the mosque because they can cry Islamophobia if anyone wants to do an inspection.

Bentley White
Bentley White

I don't know…my greatest friend, Chaim Shekelgoldgrabbenstein told me that guns were bad.
But I'll still go to the border with you guys…I'll just have to use a gardening tool, instead…

Attached: flamethrower.gif (7.18 MB, 504x283)

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

Are they're still flowing through?

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

name a country with more whites than america

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

They're not making it through.
They rushed the Mexican border police, crossed a dry aqueduct, and ran into a wall of razorwire.
Tijuana citizens are pissed because they're fucking up the traffic flow.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

what Rome
collapse

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (233.93 KB, 640x446)

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

Country?
America is made up of states.
And all of Europe put together probably has more whites than the U.S. has.

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

It's still pretty easy to get ahold of hunting rifles and shotguns, while not ideal, they'l do at the beginning. People who claim "all is lost woe is me" are cowards.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

I don't get why anyone would say that the use of tear gas on the border is a bad thing or that for the first time in
2 FUCKING YEARS
the wall is actually being taken seriously or at least looks to be taken seriously by Americans, Whites and the president alike. I find it rather comical that for the first time in his whole presidency he is finally taking some initiative and all you faggots care about is crying as hard as you can that he hasn't eliminated them yet. You want them shot so bad? Go out and talk to people. Change their minds. Go do local politics. It only takes a few hours out of your day and the end result is potentially a mutt-free zone. That's what I am doing. Yet here you are. Doing nothing as per the usual and screeching like impudent little brats when someone does anything. Pathetic.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

Europe has around 664 million whites, while the U.S. has around 214 million.
Not sure about Canada and Australia.

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

Attached: PolVsFagShills.jpg (19.4 KB, 650x219)

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

tor poster
confusing shills with actual Zig Forumsacks

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

More projection from Republican shills.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

I'm fond of red myself

Attached: roman-soldier.jpg (31.3 KB, 424x549)

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

anyone? :^[

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

She's planning to cross the US border and this how they dress? Sure.

Attached: wut.jpg (1.44 MB, 4374x3174)

Juan White
Juan White

<bare foot
<both girls wearing diapers
<relatively blondes obviously not the children of old spic.
<old spic is child smuggler holding their arms not their hands like a mom would do

Everything about the picture stinks yet it will be the poster of the left unless we can subvert it be4 it grows.

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

Gods, the Muslim's loyalty to each other is enviable. Imagine if we tried to hide weapons in a church. The treasonous priest would turn us all in for a pat on the head from the kikes.
The level of treason within our own ranks is astounding and is the main problem for our struggle.

Attached: Treason.jpg (293.94 KB, 1200x938)

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

Is anyone really buying this anymore though? I know the Marxists will believe it. They want to believe it. It helps their narrative of ebil Drumpf/ebil gnadzees/ebil White men being mean to impoverished refugees who just want a better life. Speaking for myself, I just assume that every one of these "refugee" events is planned and financed by some combination of George Soros, kikes, the Democrats and the Clinton Foundation. In the 90s, Mexico was still a shithole with a garbage economy. The rest of Latin America was the same. There weren't giant caravans of 10-20,000 hobgoblins invading America then. Nothing has changed. They don't have a legitimate reason to be doing any of this.

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

I get your point but Europe is not a country.
Hell, half of the nationalists in Europe seem to hate each other more than the actual enemy.

Sounds like this bitch is selling child sex for extra goodies.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Sauce on the orange bands

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

reason to be doing any of this
Your data are outdated.
They-then are not the same quantity as They-now.

(1) Central and South America's habitable land is very limiting. (2) They haven't the ableness nor inclination to change that in 50 years.(3) Despite this, they have expanded 2-10x (more, depending on the region). (4) Adding to this, Africans, Indians, Muslims, and other Asiatics are falling over into there. (5) The entire system constraints are exacerbated by the disruption of global welfare (globalism) and systematic entropy. (6) Resource limitations follow the exact same pattern (substitute land for just about any other commodity, same result).

They call this soulless, mindless, subversion against Mankind 'legitimate'. And the Jews et al are offering them the land and wealth of Whites, for a rate, a vote, and a feelz. All migrant and the financier sides call this cannibalism 'legitimate' and 'reason', when it is anything but.

Regardless, more will be coming. From all over, through the Caribbean-to-Yucatan gateway, through the India-Malaysian-to-Brazil gateway, and others. Don't think that they are Spics only. Don't think that they will behave the same as 50yrs ago.

pudding.cool/2018/10/city_3d/

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

We need to image search this find the original photographer and heap praise on him for documenting child smuggling at the border.
Once all the glaring inconsistencies are pointed out no one can doubt what it actually is.
<not a mom and her children in a desperate struggle for freedom
<ancient child smuggler spic desperately clinging to her 2 living treasure chests while plotting her next move to cashing them in

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

I discovered the Orange Band on the Goblina along with her needle marked hands in the less scene pic where Goblina’s face isn’t visible, another user circled the ones on the other Refugees.
Sauce is open for speculation, I’m assuming the stadium they’re holed up in gave them to them while other traffickers kept the 2 girls in another location so they remained undocumented by the Mexicans

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

Yucky brown people!!

Jack Green
Jack Green

Any infographic anons should get on the orange armbands thing quick. I notice that photo a lot on news sites and they're airbrushing or obscuring the orange armbands pretty hard so you can barely see it. Bump

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

So… They got in?

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

Implying pelosi wants the wall and to cut off her illegal spic voters

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

PEDOS SAYS "LET THEM IN!"

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

wore a yellow wristband from Mexico City, where officials had tried to count a group that seemed uncountable, as nobody one stayed still for long
Search news for Yellow wristband. Could be yellow-orange. Or they ran out of yellow.
could be bean counter
could be numbered place in line
could be soros payment tag

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

people should get on this.

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

FAKE NEWS

Attached: 1501433583678.gif (489.47 KB, 300x100)
Attached: 152247160222248162.jpg (82.46 KB, 707x509)

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

We have 3 threads on the border zerg rush
WTF I love Zig Forums now

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

Holy shit:
twitter.com/cramospadilla/status/1067262951126646789
Mexico IS THE WALL (and the meat grinder)

Attached: Carlos-Ramos-Padilla---Reportan-estas-imágenes-e.-La-frontera-con-Tijuana-1067262951126646789.mp4 (1.79 MB, 144x256)

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Never mind, it's fake

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-9.23.00-PM.png (120.08 KB, 845x604)

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

Aww. I was getting excited.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

Me too…but crossing my fingers

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

He thinks illegal voters are a real issue.
Election fraud exists, but the problem lies with legal migrants, of which there are far far too many.
We wan't them to come in, but we want them to come in LEGALLY!
We're going to have a big beautiful wall, but we're also going to have a big beautiful door. And people will come through the door, legally.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

The point was to just have a background that better matched the topic at hand. It was sourced from this

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

LIVESTREAM of caravan that is near the border

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

When I see this happening after Americans didn't really stick by their Eurofag ancestors "why don't you do anything, so pathetic", you can only laugh.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

The only mosque I had ever seen was covered in cameras and was surrounded with a 10 foot tall metal fence with barbed wire on top of it.
The building itself was built like a fortress.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Maybe, but maybe that government does that for a fucking reason.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

it's good that they're scared. it's bad that they're defending themselves.

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

Remember when migrants migrated to escape hell, instead of just free givmedats?

Attached: 1538252231942.jpg (299.34 KB, 1846x1212)
Attached: 1x1.png (119 B, 1x1)

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

Why is a fully grown adult throwing a child into this situation out of their own free will and not in times of actual desperation?
She is incapable of motherhood.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

you are being shown this to make you see the reason why we need to strengthen the southern border.
oh no, don't show the truth, that might inform people on taking an action. the horror!

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

Implying it is her child

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

Because they're clearly getting incentives (money) from (((someone))) to go that distance.
These are barely desperate people user. Look further south to Venezuala perhaps for that.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

Probably not ay.

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

That kid is a wee bit old to be wearing diapers methinks..

Not if she won't stop bleeding from her crotch and anus on account of being trafficked.

Aaron James
Aaron James

in times of a national emergency it is the duty of every capable man to rise up in militias and defend the homeland. boys in boarder states ought just start gunning these animals. for your inevitable trial remember you are the "militia" and you are defending the nation from an invading horde, doing the job the military and the state is unwilling to do. actually failure to send in the troops is a treasonous act ain't it?

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

Not if she won't stop bleeding from her crotch and anus on account of being trafficked.
It's brutal, but you're probably right.

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

UC-Berkeley Student Govt Unanimously Approves Resolution To Fund Migrant Caravan

archive.fo/4X1Mz

People like this are the real reason this country is so fucked.

Attached: heresy-sense.jpg (93.67 KB, 482x641)

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

Except no one will ever do anything.
No, we are the reason. These people would have no power if we didn’t let them have power.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

T
CHOKING
D
D
L
E
R
S

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Hitler literally swallowed up an entire country
But he didn't. Poland and Hungary took over sections of Czechoslovakia too. And before that, Poland had taken over large chunks of Lithuania and Ukraine while they were busy fighting the Soviets, and in 1938 threatened war against the Lithuanians if they didn't accept the loss of their former capitol.

Poland was not innocent. Hell, they even made murdering civilians their primary strategy in their conquest of the Sudetenland. Hitler offered them many concessions, which they rebuffed, and they promptly started fortifying their border and planning mobilization in March. To paraphrase Hitler, they had already been fighting a war, Germany just finally decided to shoot back.

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

The Bean Stampede is here

Attached: mean-bean-machine.png (1.05 MB, 648x912)