Would you like shit with that?

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

Poo found on every McDonald’s touchscreen tested
Traces of faeces have been found on every single McDonald’s touchscreen swabbed in an investigation. Samples were taken from the new machines that have been rolled out at restaurants across the country – every one of them had coliforms.

Senior lecturer in microbiology at London Metropolitan University Dr Paul Matawele said: ‘We were all surprised how much gut and faecal bacteria there was on the touchscreen machines. These cause the kind of infections that people pick up in hospitals. ‘For instance Enterococcus faecalis is part of the flora of gastrointestinal tracts of healthy humans and other mammals. It is notorious in hospitals for causing hospital acquired infections.’ Unsuspecting diners choose their food on the touchscreens then head to the server to pick up their burgers more often than not without washing their hands.

A screen at one branch was found to have staphylococcus, a bacteria that can cause blood poisoning and toxic shock syndrome. Dr Matawele said: ‘Seeing Staphylococcus on these machines is worrying because it is so contagious. ‘It starts around people’s noses, if they touch their nose with their fingers and then transfer it to the touchscreen someone else will get it, and if they have an open cut which it gets into, then it can be dangerous. ‘There is a lot of worries at the moment that staphylococcus is becoming resistant to antibiotics. However, it is still really dangerous in places like Africa where it can cause toxic shock.’

Metro.co.uk’s study with the university’s school of human sciences involved swabs taken from eight McDonald’s restaurants. Six in London and two in Birmingham. Listeria bacteria was found in Oxford Street and Holloway Road branches. It can cause listeriosis which can lead to miscarriages and stillbirths in pregnant women. Dr Matewele said: ‘Listeria is another rare bacterium we were shocked to find on touchscreen machines as again this can be very contagious and a problem for those with a weak immune system.’

Three quarters of the screens swabbed showed traces of the bacteria proteus. Dr Matewele said: ‘Proteus can be found in human and animal faeces. It is also widely distributed in soil. It can cause urinary tract infections and is also one of the hospital acquired infections where it may responsible for septicaemia. ‘Klebsiella is also from the gut and mouth, they are associated with urinary tract infections, septicemia and diarrhoea. Some species can infect the respiratory tract resulting in pneumonia.’

Dr Matewele added: ‘Touchscreen technology is being used more and more in our daily lives but these results show people should not eat food straight after touching them, they are unhygienic and can spread disease. ‘Someone can be very careful about their own hygiene throughout the day but it could all be undone by using a touchscreen machine once.’

McDonald’s does clean the screens with disinfectant but Dr Matawele said it ‘could not have been strong enough. He added: ‘These bacteria can be on touchscreen machines for days on end. A McDonald’s spokesman said: ‘Our self-order screens are cleaned frequently throughout the day. All of our restaurants also provide facilities for customers to wash their hands before eating.’

archive.is/c1ZFa
metro.co.uk/2018/11/28/poo-found-on-every-mcdonalds-touchscreen-tested-8178486/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600.99 KB, 768x561)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5881182/

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

Coliforms are everywhere. They're on the keyboard and mouse you used to post this shit thread.

Attached: op.gif (996.38 KB, 150x148)
Attached: bypass.png (119 B, 1x1)

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

The curryniggers are spreading their vibrant culture all over

Attached: ec99e4ed7e76484ebddfdfd30f7125da4f8ea03e44119254b86052e2d4f2bf4a.jpg (114.78 KB, 680x751)

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

McDonald’s does clean the screens
Old mexican lady tasked with cleaning uses same rag on screen that she uses on windows and toilet seats.
Did they test the door handles for poop?

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

literal shitskins

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

So do door handles. You've already made that deal the moment you decide to walk in.

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

No one on Zig Forums should ever eat at McDonald's. Let the peasants eat shit.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

London
Curries, mudslimes and other assorted darkie filth, 100% guaranteed.
I wouldn't touch any fast food restaurant in a big English city for exactly this reason, touch screens or not.

Attached: consider-the-following.jpg (24.21 KB, 608x342)

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

This study was funded by the International Brotherhood of Burger Flippers
Are you really this desperate to keep your so called "job?"

Attached: 1527862305624.png (322.56 KB, 1024x681)

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

Is it truly wrong for Haji to to take a monster shit in McD's, use his hand to wipe his ass and then order with an empty stomach like normal people in Pakistan?
1st world problems

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

With luck, all the low-end scum eating at macshit will be wiped out completely by a massive infestation of drug-immune bacteria.
If 10 million of the lowest scum and shitskins die within the first year, the only problem will be piling up enough tyres to burn the bodies on.

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

This is probably true for anything in public that is touched by a large number of people.

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

Eating a McDonalds ever

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

It's true for anything that doesn't exist in a hospital. This is yelow journalism.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

Nigger I eat McDonald because there’s not much other choice with my work schedule. It’s the only place on the way to one of my jobs and I don’t have time to cook anything. I’m gonna just start eating gas station food.

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

Not an argument, you fatass

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

nigger, you could buy some beef jerky and other things that dont require refrigeration and eat them in your car instead of mcgoynalds

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

POO ON IT
Just part and parcel.

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

its not called the poopoo platter for no reason user

spiccccccccyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

I don’t have time to cook anything
prove it user … i want a detail layout of your weak day by day and I want pictures of locations that back this story up

what a sad life. I dont believe you

not only do you eat there , you eat there too much … whats your weight fat ass???

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

poisoning yourself with (((fast food)))

Attached: 1529685736085.jpg (385.65 KB, 2048x2732)

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

Yeah and your money is just as filthy. Wash your hands before touching your face and preping your own food.

William Reyes
William Reyes

Must suck to have such shitty immune systems. I only wash my hands if I get something on them or take a shit. All these dumbshits applying alcohol based hand sanitizers every couple minutes are going to die when the next pandemic hits.

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

I only wash my hands if I get something on them or take a shit
That's more than a lot of shitskins are doing. Britain has too many shitskins (one is too many).

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Maybe because all your vibrant poo-in-loos wipe their asses with their hands? This is fact. Import 3rd world, become 3rd world.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

Global report.

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

I only wash my hands if I get something on them or take a shit.
I think I've found the source.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

I'll take 'What is a grocery store?' for $1 Million dollars, Alex
BONUS ROUND: What is 'Making and bringing your lunch you fat lazy fucking fuck?' for $1 Skillion dollars, Alex

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

He's making excuses, user. If he wants to rationalise then he can join in the shitskins.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

less expensive, delicious, healthy and he knows all of the ingredients that are not some Frankenburger with spicy poo gravy fresh ass wipe, and dirty floor french fries because the dumb ass is White and pissed off the low-wage, low-IQ order-monkey at the drive thru

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

When you live in a 90% white town in a conservative area of leafistan, and your food servers are whites, so there's no risk of bacterial diversity entering your food

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

go to macdonalds or any "fast food" """""retaurant"""""
expect to find anything other than shit everywhere

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

Reminder that fast food is one grade above dogfood

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

kek
I have a plant based diet
fuck the dolphins though

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

I don’t have time to cook anything
People who say this are the laziest pieces of shit. Learn to meal prep, you can make food for several days ahead and you'll save money. Congratulations, now you're not a nigger, even though you're probably a shitskin

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

Careful with that lettuce, user

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

How legal is it to just walk into somebodies business and start testing this shit? Also reading about all these diseases that come out of nowhere and just make people sick out of nowhere makes me think either this species is useless or they are creating shit in Langley. I remember tripping once and it was near impossible to find an ideal temperature , I had to keep adjusting thermostat putting on different clothes blanket then id be too hot but cold in some places. I was like holy fuck there's literally some jew pulling levers in the earth so we can never reach equilibrium. The matrix is a documentary this world is just a simulation I've seen it with my own fuckin eyes reality can change right in front of you mandela effect is real watch hitlers middle name will be Carlos tomorrow

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

someone please think of the boigahs

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

Do you know how long it takes to cook 6 chicken breasts in the oven? No, really. Go look it up, you fat piece of shit.

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

Color me surprised

Attached: london-crowd.jpg (113.77 KB, 602x377)

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

poo in the mcdonalds loo?

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

meal prep
This phrase is even worse than McGoyChow. It's called "cooking" you absolute homosexual. You sound like a 25 year old woman who just discovered a fad diet when you say "meal prep."

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

Hay guys, I'm plant-based!
Fuck off, fag.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

The same poo is on the door handles of every restaurant.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

tests the touchscreens

< doesn't test the food

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

That's one of the reasons why the automated sliding doors are top tier. Shit is on every door handle there is, especially in areas with high homeless populations. Shit, semen, piss, diseases, etc., pretty much the works.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

What the fuck kind of job are you working that doesn't even let you enough time to cook a chicken breast?

Attached: HOWTODOIMPOSSIBLETHINGS.png (50.35 KB, 380x401)

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Would you like shit with that?
Being retarded enough to eat out.

Attached: 1950sfamily.png (913.32 KB, 788x1000)

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

Pajeet here. Can confirm. After I shit I use my left hand and water to clean the asshole. Then I use soap and water to clean my left hand. Is it OK Zig Forums?

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Oh and we use right hand for eating so that we don't have to touch food with left hand. For someone who is left handed it becomes vice-versa. That is why we don't want to shake hands with left-handed people.

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

under-rated.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

When you go home, shower and make 20 sandwiches from the items you bought on the way home.
Put them all in the freezer and transfer 4 into the refrigerator each night you get home, so there are 4 waiting for you in the morning.
If you forget to take your lunch, go without. You won't forget again.

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

what the fuck is wrong with you people

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Is it OK Zig Forums?
Go build a toilet, and proper sewage system curry nigger instead of shitposting here.

Attached: indiapooinitmap.jpg (222.08 KB, 1145x1133)

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

In 89 I knew these spoiled brats that worked in the kitchen at Red Robin; they wouldn't wear anything unless it had the RL Polo insignia on it. They were incredibly bitter nasty kids presumably because they weren't filthy rich or wildly famous celebrities. They'd take out a lot of their malice on the food they were preparing particularly the burger patties, blowing strings of snot on it while it was on the griddle, tossing it on the floor and wiping it around on the filthy linoleum with the soles of their shoes then using the spatula to pick it up and toss it back on the griddle. This made the waitresses laugh. All the kids that worked there utterly despised their customers with an almost frightening malice.

I haven't eaten in a restaurant for almost a year and that was only because I was moving across the continent and buying a new home so I didn't have a kitchen.

Attached: Red-Robin-Ext.jpg (179.41 KB, 1000x629)

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

There's a reason I wash my hands as soon as I get home if I touch any doors, carts etc.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

pic
being retarded enough to think that white woman still exists in 2018

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

Shopping carts, in particular those fold out baby seats…Don't let the grocery packers put your food in the fold out baby seats. They've been tested high for feces…baby diapers leak shit all over them.

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

Thanks for the info.

James Perry
James Perry

being retarded enough to think that white woman still exists in 2018
show me where I stated that faggot.
Pro tip: you can't, because it was your own inference, faggot

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

This is the completion of the Wojak and Pepe cycle. You see Wojak became a wagecuck and now Pepe has to intrude in on his life.

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

You implied, with your comment and that picture, that we should have a stay-at-home wife cooking us home cooked meals. At best you'll have a stay-at-home leech who goes to McDonald's for you.

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

You implied, with your comment and that picture, that we should have a stay-at-home wife cooking us home cooked meals. At best you'll have a stay-at-home leech who goes to McDonald's for you.
As long as she doesn't insist on physically printing out all her emails on paper before reading them you should just shut up and be grateful for small mercies.

David Reyes
David Reyes

Nothing. We are just different. Just tell me how to clean my ass the European way Zig Forums.
No.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

daily reminder that chodekikey is the one allowing this dirty streetshitter to post here

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

you implied…we should have a stay-at-home wife cooking us home cooked meals.
No, that is how (you) interpreted it faggot.
..you can't feed yourself unless you have a "stay at home wife"? Untermensch!

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

Dr Matawele
How do we know this "doctor" didn't just have poo all over his own hands?

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

That's fine, but the common jargon nowadays indicates it's for several days ahead

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Hahahaha! I haven't been at McD's for a year and recently I went again and the lady at the counter pointed me at one of those machines and said this is the only way you can place your order now. I was really confused. But I was hungry so I ordered anyway. I felt like a fucking NPC. Totally dehumanizing. That's when I decided that I would never ever go there anymore.

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

I'm 65. I only ate at a McDonald's once.

I went with some friends in May 1968 but I didn't eat anything; it seemed to be odd looking food even by drive in standards. It reminded me of that Kenner Easy Bake Oven play food shit. I did eat just once though in 1983. I was in a big rush and I noticed they had double bacon burgers for $.50 each. So I bought two. I was sick like I was dying of stomach cancer for 4 days. Horrible disgusting filth. Never again.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

I'm sure that had nothing to do with swallowing your chew spit, boomer.

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

I'm 65.
How the hell did you find this place, I'm calling bs. Anyways, never forget that this whole enterprise was primarily designed to be a children's restaurant! Insane! I haven't looked if there were yids involved with the invention of McD but I would be surprised in the slightest.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

*would not

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

I haven't looked if there were yids involved with the invention of McD
M is for Moloch

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

Us Whites/ Aryan are useless at home cooking. The Poos/ Shitskin and Kikes are well known for home cooked , family at the table meals… Nuclear Family that is.
We Whites and Blacks are useless.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

It was invented by to Scots, but it was stolen from them by a jew named Harry Sonneborn through the "Franchise Realty Corporation." Ray Kroc was the front man, but Sonneborn was in charge until 1967.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: download.jpg (5.79 KB, 269x187)

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

Lol. Dream more you retard.
Whe duh Aryan a
<ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5881182/

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Decent enough shitpost.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Really, McDonald's news? Nobody cares. This is not Zig Forums worthy content.

Attached: dumbass2.PNG (757.34 KB, 675x678)

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

mcchicken? dont be a nigger eat some chick fila

Attached: sandiwch.jpg (312.86 KB, 780x520)

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

MolochDonald's
trips confirm this

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

Dubs confirm that trips confirm it!

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

PSA to everyone on this board
Two MREs can cost about $14 a day from Amazon/eBay and give you 2500 Calories
Nobody touched them with poop fingers, everything is vaccuum sealed
They arent healthy (soy, vegetable oils) but probably better than McDonalds. They dont have trans fats since recently. And they are available 24/7, no cooking needed, finish a 1250 Calorie meal in like 5 minutes. Just bring water

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

you engsilh do well speaken. you QI high

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

oh-shit.jpg trips
dubs checked.

McSatan confirmed

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (223 KB, 369x277)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (242.46 KB, 610x610)

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

What sandwhiches does ChicFilA sell for $1?

Leo Green
Leo Green

Nod an argumend to be h

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

Finger lickin gud…shhieetttt….

Attached: downloadfgood.jpg (6.44 KB, 274x184)
Attached: McShits.jpg (138.2 KB, 776x813)

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

Your reply has nothing to do with my reply.
McDonalds doesn't sell MREs.
MREs don't have poop.
You are a shit-for-brains, though.

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

Why you touch screens? Just go up and talk to the people at the counter. Is this a beta thing where they can't stand social interaction or something?

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

lurk moar
there are no people behind the counter. the touchscreens are their replacements. this is what happems when burger flippers demand $15/hr

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

Damn, the downfall of the world in one picture. Can't put down the fucking phone long enough to take a quick shower.

WW3 when?

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

Unless if you're consistently working 18 hour days, you have time to cook. If you are, why? The amount of money saved by not relying on fast food and convenience will even out, and you'll get taxed less from being in a lower bracket and spending less.

Buy an electric pressure cooker, some can be used like a Crock-Pot, on high you can cook a whole chicken in 30 minutes, or you can slow cook while you're away at work. You'd have 1 pan to clean and a 5 minute meal prep, that would save you $20 a day, more than $700 per year, and you'd be eating healthier.

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

POOJEETS
Not even once.

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

McDonalds idf in full force

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

Attached: 1543506449601.gif (890.83 KB, 200x200)

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Do you know you have a freezer? Did you know you can use your weekend to cook a huge portion & store really good food and in the morning to heat it up eat for breakfast and bring the rest you heated up in the morning with you in a canteen or lunch box?

Stop making excuses, there is no excuse to eat @ fucking rat poison from mcdonalds.

Attached: typical-vatnik.jpg (71.73 KB, 475x604)

William Davis
William Davis

what the fuck is wrong with you people
Everything. Literally everything is wrong with the poojeet.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

I have time to cry like a niggerjew on Zig Forums but it is literaly impossible for me to spend two minutes smearing peanutbutter on bread.
100% 56%er

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

I went with some friends in May 1968 but I didn't eat anything; it seemed to be odd looking food even by drive in standards…
…so I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we… oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones…

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

it is literaly impossible for me to spend two minutes smearing peanutbutter on bread.
this is unironically the most sensible post itt. I really don't have time to cook, despite what everyone here says about crockpots and pressure cookers. I work 15 hours a day if you include commute time. 6-7 days a week. Sure I can cook, if I want to skip taking a shower, not shave, get 6 hours of sleep, not do laundry, not pay my bills, not maintain my car, fall asleep driving and wreck into a telephone pole.
But I do have time to make a PBJ or a can of Campbells. There really is no reason to eat at McDoodoos

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

I've seen 3rd worlders walk out of the washroom after taking a shit, without washing their hands so many times I've lost count.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

smartfag user, took a 100 level microbiology in college, basically anything and everything has bacteria on it in some amount - if you take it and put it in a wound, or an old person's lungs, or a petri dish with chicken broth and humidity and 98 degress, it'll grow into something spectacular :)

wash your fucking hands and if you're a White person, you need to be cooking at home not paying some nigger to throw some slop into a deep fryer for a dollar

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

You will pay more later in terms of your health and happiness. Learn to cook and meal prep, you can eat heathily at home for cheap.
This is nigger tier thinking.

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

daily reminder muslims wipe with their hands
daily reminder many 3rd worlders don’t wash their hands

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

I never touch anything in public with my fingertips. Bad hand hygiene is how people get sick.

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

(checked)
Don't want to be a tryhard but here I go

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

Attached: Ifonlyupoo.jpg (69.81 KB, 532x523)

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

How many stinkies do you hold?

James Gomez
James Gomez

If you're spending $14/day on food you're a certified Good Goy.

15 hour days 7 days a week
Either you're important enough that your employer can justify the overtime, you're a literal slave, or you have a stupid fucking commute.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

Are you Nick

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

How the hell did you find this place?

I'm Fucked Company alumni from 2001 onwards. Then I went on to some FC offshoots but at the same time I went to half chan /b/, but that got too terrifying 3 or 4 years ago when they started posting pics of naked 4 year old toddlers in S&M gear wearing obscene merkins standing on the steps of some lavish Italian baroque palazzo with ornamental gardens going off into the distance in the broad daylight of Italian Sun. That really frightened me, far more than any Mexican face amputation video.

Then at some point I wound up at Zig Forums for half chan and then here because you're all NAZIs and like me you've yearned to smell the stench of mountains of hundreds of thousands of dead (((subhuman vermin))).

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

(You)

I went with some friends in May 1968 but I didn't eat anything; it seemed to be odd looking food even by drive in standards…

…so I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we… oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones…

Nowadays you yunguns are too "hip to the jive" to wear onions on your belts as we did. I know that. Instead you insert the biggest purple onions you can buy in your anus like ben wa balls, and then sashay down the avenue in your gay pride parades. Progress.

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

Some people would prefer not to waste the majority of their day cooking one or two meals. We have better things to do with our lives.

That said, should look into healthier options like chicken or sandwiches. Eating fast food more than once a week is very detrimental to your health.

Attached: gfe.jpg (50.71 KB, 402x691)