Violence Against Elites

Addressing this taboo today is a Powerful new video about the Kikestein movie The Gangs of New York and how it relates to today's political climate of anarcho tyranny.
The movie admits and explains that violence and intimidation is how the system works and it is also what the system's elites fear most.
In my opinion freedom of speech is being censored because they know it will lead to violence if the truth is spread and whites get radicalized

Attached: cover.jpg (2000x2000, 599.56K)

That movie is a kike creation to spur violence between Celts and Germanics. Bill The Butcher is an Odinic figure, that's why he cuts out his own eye. Amsterdam to the audience is supposed to be the "Celtic" figure correcting Germanic ways of racial preservation but is really played by the jew, Leonardo DiCaprio.

>The breastplate that guy is wearing is a Jewish high priests. It represents the tribes, one with each precious stone. Birth stones are the stones of the 12 tribes. When you say you have a birth stone you are affirming your alliance to a specific tribe, it's just a metaphysical way to enslave you spiritually and actually legally because of the declaration.

Attached: e0a2db7827cf56f26426f0b822525d11cdffb19bc4108d069f059e64e60e5ce1.jpg (1600x800, 274.42K)

the elites have people arguing over gender politics, it functions as a distraction from the real issues and they've succeeded.

Attached: 1507012148233.png (907x1202, 77.31K)

Best book senpai. Must read for newfags

Attached: f4dccd35012d3197e96b9bdab77b5b474958997bba168b808e972abb48972f75.jpg (255x223, 16.96K)

Exactly that's what it's about

Sorry to hijack your thread m8, but faggot mods won't let TOR users make threads so I have no choice.

Consider the following:

RIGHT WING COMIC SQUADS

All it takes to make a comic is maybe 3 guys and almost no money. It takes a guy to write the plot, a guy to illustrate it, and a guy to clean it up in photoshop. In many cases one guy can fill multiple roles. It can be hosted on various websites for free, or even distributed as a sketchy zip full of jpegs. In other words, it is next to impossible to prevent it from being created and distributed.

Imagine a world where dozens of bad goy authors were competing with each other for your attention, to give you the best entertainment possible with intricate, engaging plots, but no degeneracy or the degeneracy is cast in the worst possible light. Imagine having dozens of comics to choose from with excellent and thought provoking plots, but there are no brown people or LGBT. We could stop arguing over whether anime was degenerate or not, because we would have created something superior anyway.

That could be ours, almost immediately, if we just put our minds to it.

Violence from whites = more antiwhite policies.

We need to spread memes not violence. Memes ARE violent towards a closed system.

Yeah, here's another TOR takeover. This thread is shit, so I'll just hijack too.

Regarding gays and transgender concepts, remember this:

It is more difficult to be straight than gay. It is harder to woo a girl than it is to woo a thirsty man.

And as for transgender, it is easier to be a girl, because "girls just want to have fun," and thus they are not saddled with as many responsibilities, duties, or even a sense of honor.

Men have it tougher.

Thus it is the weak who fall to LGBT concepts.
The strong have families, and the honorable at least try.

As for the actual topic of this thread? Yes, I figure if we could speak openly, we would quickly mobilize and assume a fighting position, and most certainly, we would win. Censorship is a sign of weakness. A fear of truth.

Imagine, in your mind, if a squad of pissed of Navy SEALs started taking out (((George Soros))), (((international bankers))) and billionaires making money off all the bullshit and degeneracy today. I think that's what OP meant.

Revenge on a level like the movie Law Abiding Citizen or some shit.

Billionaires would stop their shit real quick. Zig Forums is a board of peace, we don't condone violence.

Attached: law_abiding_citizen1_1147.jpg (250x347, 20.64K)

What was that weird Christian comic that portrayed Dungeons and Dragons as some satanic game that lead to drugs, pregnancy, and every other bad thing? To be honest, anyone trying to make up fictional propaganda is just wasting their time. People's instincts already know to breed. It's just a matter of getting women back.

Might is not right.

Might is only might.

Right is right.

Only that which is right, is right. This is a matter of honor. Your sword can break, your arm can tire, your enemies can be endless, and you may die in battle.

But when fighting against wickedness, there is no question: Right is right, and wickedness is never right. As to what is wicked? Well, I think a lot of people have emotional reactions to drugs, LGBT shit, and those common vices there.

I doubt that that's anything more than the most shallow form of wickedness. There are far worse things in this world. Far worse.

And those things can never be right. It is wrong to manipulate, to enslave, to usurp a nation. Those things are wrong, and thus we must fight, and even if we are not mighty, even if we lose, we are still right.

This is good, because since more white people are waking up and beibg radicalized, the system can only throw out so many tricks before their deck of cards gets played out. They tried to destroy with Charlottesville, and they’ve been mostly successful in doing that. But remember, the system doesn’t fear lone wolves; they fear a paramilitary and the might of the people. This will be what will end them. Remember Bob Mathews and the Order!

violence against elites……… i'll buy that for a dollar!

That's a great vid.
But doesn't blackpilled mean he's given up?
Or have I missunderstood the terminology here.

Don't get me wrong, what you say is right. Memes are violence in a closed System.
But I just want to say,
Isn't that a good thing? The System must be destroyed and the only way to do that is with violence. Maybe it's best if we force their hand.

user, Navy SEALS willingly work as executors for the zionist world order. They would be the last niggas to free the world.

I've watched his stuff for a while. The tone of his videos is blackpilled if status quo continues. They are crafted in a way to incite the viewer to change it.

Should have guess it from the name - (((blackpill))) - D&C pill not welcome.

He's as close as you get to explicit about without being so. He points it out when he can.
He's done a video on the USS Liberty and the phrase 'Greatest Ally'. He emphasizes on traitors getting it too.

So why are you here?

He's wrong in one point; the battle at the beginning isn't between two rival gangs of Irishmen (those that were born in the US and those that just arrived)

It was between native born Anglo Saxon Americans and the Irish.

Devin Stack wrote a new book called Day Of The Rope. He is black pilled, he doesn't believe in political solutions by voting etc

Attached: 2183ce604bcd4a7045f65d1a7c8fd0ac[1].gif (320x133, 1.06M)

They deserve their wealth and power and you're a communist.

LMAO kike

Oh wow, this lightweight "Black Pilled" guy believes he is clever with this video. We see what you're doing you fraud. You completely lost the chans narrative, so you move to YouTube where the IQ viewer base is much lower and much less informed. Anglos do not exist. They are a completely made up people by jews; to accomplish exactly what your video here details. The difference being Anglo-Normans were used to divide the British Isles 900 years ago by jewish merchants. Anglo-Normans were a mercenary group sometimes called 'Vikings' which just means 'raider'; also known as mercenaries for hire. It wouldn't surprise me if BlackPilled believes Vikings are a race of people. He also probably believes that fake Viking Race created and rules England today, and by extension the United States as well. A false-narrative that benefits a 900 year old jewish deception. A deception that has resulted in tens of millions killed in dozens of wars over that time period across the Western World. The Anglo-Cult is broke on the chans… I guess it is time to break it at YouTube as well. It seems to be flourishing inside this YT community as a majority of Americans are desperate for any sort of real identity in these late hours of political chaos. Predictably in the comments we see the same deceivers and manipulators pushing their false "Anglo" narrative. What these manipulators are really trying to say is "British Empire Good", "Nazi's Bad". They're such cowards they'll never directly say this to you. They understand this audience is "far right". In other words it's a political play for your sympathies. They know the average American viewer is completely uninformed regarding British, Scottish, Irish, Continental European history. So, they subtly sneak in little bits of innuendo hoping to sway the viewer into a pro-British sympathy. You'd be surprised how dedicated these little rats are at doing this. The British have always attempted to regain control of the United States after the American Revolutionary War. They accomplished doing exactly that awhile back. WW1 and WW2 sealed the deal. The America you think exist was knifed in the back by the British Empire through finance and culture wars. The idea British Anglo's are this monolithic ideal people we need to fall back on to save America, in this time of political chaos, is a completely pro-Jewish globalist narrative in more ways than you may think. The 18th Century British Empire was ruled by the jewish mafia. The same jewish mafia that rules over America now in 2018. Queen Victoria was a jew with sympathetic roots in the Ottoman Empire. In fact, Victoria saved the Ottomans and Abdul from defeat in the Crimean War against Russian Crusaders. The British elected a Jewish Prime Minister named Benjamin Disraeli during this time period. No European power has ever elected a jew as their Prime Minister. The British "Anglos" did. The timeline of British history is not a unified block, or, people. British power has changed hands many times in the past 900 years. Something an American audience should freshen up on if they wish to understand the power plays occurring today by manipulators like BlackPilled and a host of other ecelebs inside these circles. Post-Cromwellian England is the most unAmerican force there is. If someone wishes to go back to the time of Victorian 'Anglo' England… well, you might as well convert to Judaism now and save yourself the long trip. Because they're all jews role-playing as "Anglos" whom they created in order to divide and conquer Albion and eventually Continental Europe. Study up… this didn't even touch 1/16 of the story.

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (583x936 331.9 KB, 626.21K)

I'm so sick of these jews and their retarded fat lackeys (blackpilled) promoting the Anglo-meme and suckers falling for it.

lurk more

Everything about this fat-voiced weasel (((blackpilled))) doesn't sit right. I bet he's just some low IQ ex-philo-semite that turned into an edgy keyboard Anarchist for ad-bucks. You can hear the fat in his voice.

I could tear this fat bitch apart 10,000 different ways. I know everything going on inside this morons head. I know because I've smashed countless 100s of guys exactly like him spewing the same garbage. His talking points are literally post WW1 City of London social engineering propaganda deployed into the American 'Conservative' audience. This faggot is spewing Bolshevik insider-power moves to a right wing audience… and they eat it up with cheers, non the wiser. The guy is basically William F. Buckley, gone millennial. Only he names the jew? because he's a confused fat fuck with multiple combating ideas struggling for dominance inside his own head. Which is why he gives up and goes "BlackPilled"… spewing anarchy mental spasm as he slowly devolves into insanity unable to clearly see history or where he fits into histories timeline.

Holy fuck, I could suicide this guy in a matter of hours.

Attached: Robbie Mullen.jpeg (576x432 78.26 KB, 121.06K)

t. kid on his keyboard.
Also
Not likely.

I've actually listened to some of his videos and he is not wrong. He calls himself "blackpilled" because he is essentially an accelerationist and believes that the only way to mobilize the White American public against the (((elites))) is by making their lives a living hell.

All these Anglo shills have ditched the chans and gone to YouTube knowing the audience is 40 IQ points lower and desperate to hear anything remotely manly sounding. Time to deploy a few hundred videos exposing Anglos.

On the contrary, making certain forms of speech illegal pushes it underground where it inevitably results in violent blow-back. If a man can't air his aggression openly he will act violently, it's as simple as that. Imagine you're being smothered by a group of people and need to tell them to get off of you but they're covering your mouth. Hitting back is your only option for expression at that point. Banning free speech would be a good thing for the right in the long term but devastating in the short term.

Nope. It's what they intend to draw out with their behavior of world wide escalating. There is a specific reason why woman and minorities are put into leadership positions and why the armies are weakened with mutts too. If violence finally breaks in the US it won't be US soldiers shooting civilians, but the Chinese army will march in. Same in Europe but with the Russians. Both armies will have no quarrel to attack and the language barriers make any attempt of moral reasoning useless. After those attacks are done, the generous (((liberators))) will introduce their plan to save us all with their cash-less currency. And the shackles will click for the last time.

First of all, that's ridiculous. The Chinese are weak as fuck InB4 he sayd "But they got like a bajillion light infantry!!!!!!!!
But even if they weren't, that'd be wonderful. That would be a very enlightening experience for the American public to have a "bajillion" Chinese soldiers start pushing them around.

You fell for a dumb as shit boomer meme.

You mean like the US army? Like I said…women and minorities. Disorganized, weak, unprepared. "But muh special unit zog soldiers"…those are only protecting Israel, not the US.

"Anglos"

18th century Victorian England is about as un-manly as it gets. Imagine being forced to wear female hair wigs w/ curls while ruled over by a fat feminist jew Queen that fucked Abdul the Ottoman in 1853 because she wanted to stop white boys from bullying Turks. Nice jew curls bro.

BlackPilled, what a joke.

Attached: muh curls.jpg (1200x1200, 79.05K)

Dude, the Chinese navy is a fucking joke. It's non-existent. And their army is barely able to keep order at home as it is. You boobers imagine the entire world to be in in some sort of weird "off mode" where nothing happens.
But China has its own serious geo-political problems and shipping even half of their vast army across the ocean on their non-existent navy would threaten China's existence.
They're surrounded by geopolitical enemies and their navy is so weak that they can't even take over an island 30 miles from their own shore.
They are plagued with serious internal problems as well.

The world doesn't go into limbo just because they aren't interracting with America at the moment.

Yes the Chinese are shit at War ''''more like shit at offense and as far as defense they will build a wall of poor farmers to protect a stone wall behind the stone wall are millions of poor people ready to die because Ant people are happy to go to the next place for they are slaves without a place in this world other than under the heel of their masters ..
China can't into war
I for one believe a Chinese war would make American great again think of all the jobs and all drone warfare to be had …profit:^)

>mobilize the White American public against the (((elites))) is by making their lives a living hell
From my keyboard, I will.

I learned this term on dailystormer 2 yrs ago

Cut the act you fat bitch. You went anarchist because your low IQ without the full picture. You're confused where your identity should be. The chans did this to you. That is what happens. It's nothing new. You believed in the British Empire. Then you learned it was fully kiked. Now you're lost and confused…. so muh anarchy.

Shut the fuck up, guy.

Trump delayed the inevitable balkanization of the U.S. by winning the election.
Still, the midterms showed again just how fucked the system is. You can't buy a can of beer without i.d. but you can vote.In fact you can get caught fabricating ballots and not a fucking thing will be done.
The inevitable is a breakaway and a return to the original constitution. We're on slow simmer right now.

If Anglo-Larpers want to go full anarchy to burn down their 360 year old jew Empire…. go for it! We've been trying to do that since day one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy fuck, these clowns are the dumbest shits in our circle.

Anglo identity crisis across the board lashing out like psychopaths.

Anarchy won't save you Anglo dupes. You're fucked. Call it God, call it Karma… call it whatever.

Attached: 5a60fcd3250988a3f48ed1766a141ea5e18bf25c83c04cd51ded2cdc72a7333d.jpg (2877x2560, 890.43K)

You talk like a nigger

I for one would welcome a Chinese invasion. Nothing gets the dumb ass lemmings off their couches than the threat of death. A Russian invasion would be less good because they're White and brother-wars are confusing for the poor NPCs. But chaos is good when you're a slave.

Attached: Acceleration.png (500x912, 535.17K)

Hope you're prepared to shoot British Anglos if that happens.

You think like an information-overloaded 14 year old struggling to keep up.

This is BlackPilled fanbase, eh? I already knew.

You mean zogbots? The pedo elite aren't going to be marching themselves to dotr.

That isn't an exaggeration, you know. Currently Toronto, Canada has dozens of British "Anglo" agents trying to water down American Populism. Are you following? In other words the minute you start your New American revolution, the British will come at you with force. Do you understand this?

Are you prepared to shoot Anglos?

Attached: im an intellectual hurrrr.jpg (457x588 25.88 KB, 74.13K)

Zogbot's aren't people.

LOL ok… well from THEIR perspective. The British perspective, you will be shooting Anglos, not ZogBots. Btw, the city of Toronto is where the British fled after losing the Revolution. Which is why it is such a hub now for anti-American ops.

Don’t care. Kill yourself. Reported for disinformation spam.

While their daughters are being pimped out by rape gangs of middle easterners?
From their perspective? You can't buy a fucking spoon without a license in that fucking turd hole.

>An(((glow)))
It's right there in the name.

Attached: GettyImages-594838193-566744f95f9b583dc3ab08c3.jpg (768x768, 40.76K)

Yes, even now based Nigel Farage is more concerned speaking out against German villainy in the 1800s to young Americans. He needs to drum up anti-European sentiment inside the United States before the coming conflict. Anyone that studies Anglo deception could see this little manipulation coming years ago. Suddenly, the baddies = ethnic Germans, Italians, and Belgians…. not the EU. While they start a war against Russia in the black sea.

Anyways, Anglo-enthusiast inside "far right" circles do not exist… they're all feds.

n1

What a conundrum! the 1st amendment is like the relief valve on a pressurized vessel. Without it or when it fails, things get explosive

Our messiah has left us. Unfortunately he has no plans to come back. What to do?

Attached: train problem.webm (200x234 6.86 MB, 2.85M)

Paul Craig Roberts

Yes?

User blackpilled has elements of narrative ascription. This leads him to have a false application of universality and words, as he ranks such within shooting distance equality with race and blood. This commits source invalidity. This "leaving the door open" does lead to antifa conclusions, thankfully not all the time. As long as he lands on the right side, not many will care to point out the nuanced point of instability.

Back to the film: A correct analysis would have recognized the extremist painting of strawmen caricatures, revealing the solipsistic bias of both the Hollywood producers + financiers + intented kikewashing of the audience. –And– to do so at all points, from all directions. Which BP does… elsewhere and with other content.

However, he slips at times. Ex: See 15min mark. The narration around this point goes off the rails. In BP's support, he is suppose to be black-pilled. However, against any support, is his near marxist fuckery. At this point, right here, BP experiences concomitant condoning of races involved, and other intrinsic accepting of (((anglo jewry))) manipulation. You could call this, a point of internal corruption, specifically revealing Cromwell Ignorance and/or (((Anglo))) excusal. Whether intentional or not is secondary to relevance of: Complete acceptance of the frame of the HollyJew, despite knowing better.

Not that this is a problem. It's hard to care at these points alone. As already stated, if he lands on the right side, it won't get complicated. It is at the times that BP –sets– his picture-jump-painting wrong, where he will quickly find problems. The honest will acutely recognize treason-alike elements in what he says. It is one thing to be black-pilled. It is another thing to lose frame at certain points, to leave the door open, to prevent memory and consequence formation. Why do this?

Further, unrelated to any thing really, is not any form of looping back into moral-reason-dependency (not sure what to call it?) a bit like buying the Movie's frame of selling moral justification as necessary? Wasn't that painted as a bad thing, in the film, only to have the film unironically be dependent on it? A proof of moral invalidity on multiple levels, unwittingly repeating the same unirony within the OPs video? Moral justification is a trait simply more meek, than necessarily (((British))). Not exactly deceptive (it absolutely can at times, see BLM, Hollolies, Migrantism, Globohomo etc). Not exactly necessary. Superfluous.

There is only one universe. If it cannot be afforded, it won't be. Some people want to sell stories, both then and now, to justify this and that. But I don't. We are Statesmen here; Britiain and any (((Anglos))) friendly or not can go take their narrative selling elsewhere.

Daily reminder to filter TORpedos