The Beautiful German Princess, Butchered by Lenin, Who Became a Russian Saint (Great Photos)

By 1922 the then world’s richest empire was ripe for enslavement. Western corporations, mostly but not exclusively American, flooded in to Bolshevik Russia to exploit cheap land and access free labour. Trotsky, whose real name was Lev Bronstein, was a close friend of banker Jakob Schiff, who boasted of his financial overthrow of Imperial Russia. Trotsky offered the bankers a Baltic to the Bering Straits a plantation of ‘White Negroes’ at his beck and call. Christianity would not be tolerated. By 1987 only 6,893 churches and 15 monasteries remained.

The people of the West were hoodwinked but the hundreds of millions of Russian or Orthodox faith never forgot the 1917 – 1922 martyrdom of Imperial Russia.

russia-insider.com/en/history/beautiful-german-princess-butchered-lenin-who-became-russian-saint-great-photos/ri25003

Attached: German Princess, Butchered by Lenin -.jpg (750x428 30.8 KB, 210.82K)

Sorry, don't do traps.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-01 19-18-49.png (150x123, 15.1K)

russians are dogs they will never avenge themselves where the jews which slaughtered sixty millions of slav subhumans hahahaha

Beautiful German Princess

reeeeeeeeeee

The Romanovs were racial jews who gave jews numerous privileges and their deaths were faked. The Tsar and Lenin even communicated with one another in Yiddish, not German, ffs.

Found the D&C
That's not a kike nose. Kike noses don't have the flat nasal vestibule. They have the hooked vestibule. Thus the HOOK NOSE. Having a big nose isn't the kike thing, though it is the kike D&C thing.
Was Henry Ford a kike? He had a big nose.
Was Andrew Jackson a kike? He had a big nose.

That's a swarthy German nose, not even close.

The point being "big nose" doesn't equal jew. The jew nose is the HOOK NOSE. I'm not sure when Zig Forums stopped understanding that. Plenty of Europeans have large prominent noses.

Yeah, I've seen it all before, probably will see live examples soon in my own country. The jews even go after the graves and bones like with Antipope Benedict XIII.

Attached: anti semitism circa early 1400s.jpg (1342x318, 76.45K)

Yes, I completely agree. You sadly missed what I was trying to convey with my post.

All you're conveying is that you're retarded and shouldn't post at all you filthy commie kike. The lot of you aren't doing a good job at hiding yourselves.

And how does anyone get that from ?
You don't post a pic of her face. You post a zoom of her nose, thus decrying the nose while implying she's a jew. Just like you called her a trap in the post previous
A "trap". The word used to normalize trannyfaggots and whatever degeneracy comes with. Using "trap" is like continuing to use "gender". They're both kike coined terms meant to subvert language.

[ab3827]
Outright hatred of Germany women.
You don't belong here Moshe. Fuck off.

Woops. Forgot to take off sage.

"There are several topics that give yids fits of rage: nationality, phenotypes, nationalism and anti-globalism. Positive remarks and praise of your country, your people or your political figures instantly cause yids to start flinging shit like monkeys. If the yid is more cunning, he will try to smear them with dirt covertly, in order not to expose himself."

Attached: 1350265208041.jpg (854x942, 254.09K)

Its in their nature when the jew sees something beautiful they must try to deconstruct it so it seems ugly or outright destroy it.

comparing kikes to monkies is a compliment to the kikes

I gotta say it is very surprising to see russian orthodoxy return as if nothing happened after ~50 years of state enforced communism.

*atheistic communism

is a moron.

Too many bait-and-slide threads lately.
The sad jews are in permanent panic mode.
Imagine being so disgusting that you have to setup something like the JIDF and ADL to constantly keep your lie-train on the rails.