Religion AND Atheism

If you worship God you're labeled a racist, because it's a Germanic word for Godin, Wod. But if you worship God as "El" the father of Jesus, then that's cool with everyone. If you worship Zues you're labeled crazy, but Dues as "El" is traditional.

Pagan = Folk religion
Religion = traditions (Christmas is a Yule time celebration in the West)
Atheism = you don't worship or believe in a personification of creation (as Creator).
Communist = Nominalism… and Jewish Utopianism (= cult). Alan Watts said nominalism can be questioned until it breaks down into mysticism:
youtube.com/watch?v=v7vFOU8e0wU
Worship = reverence, venerate

So I guess my pondering is can we worship traditional religion and be atheistic?

This is my last thread on Zig Forums because something bad is happening to me after Tuesday.
Good luck brothers! Even my frenemies on here. Here is to 5yrs of intellectual gladiator school that is 8/pol/!

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Attached: 1543795504547k.png (2504x1181, 900.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/Gtx62zDGdPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One last song for you fags. I'll miss you more than you can ever know.

kike free

You get a bump for mentioning Alan Watts. I’ve listened to him for dozens of hours or more. If you don’t get mysticism, it’s an entertaining entry to it. Buddhism wastes no time in pointing directly at the problem while also pointing out the solution.

I'll miss you guys, even you Imkikey, Codemonkey, Hotwheels, and Jimbo. Praise KEK!

I'm Dawsons Creek posting one more time for you Kampfy, lol.

Redskull out

inb4 all the mutilated american christians arrive to shit up the thread

Good luck with whatever obstacle you face, OP.

Yeah, dude, but, the ten commandments, bro.

You shall not kill!
You shall not steal!
You shall not boil a baby goat in its mothers milk!

Only the god of the bible could ever instill such morals, checkmate, larpagan.
Etc.

Attached: pepin.jpg (809x531, 121.77K)

I would say that christ insanity = communism = atheism. Any flirting with ekwalitee and you might as well throw out all spirituality, which is exactly what has happened.
Cross of Thor/Swastika in the sky/Big Dipper 1, christ insanity/kosher jew BS 0. Fite me, fagits.

Oh, yes. Of course all Whites were just HORRIBLE until kikes made us better. XD

And here's more raiding/spam from Zig Forums.
FUCK OFF

Atheism is a jewish invention with no part in traditional European culture and no place on Zig Forums. You can be any one of the several religions that European peoples have had throughout history, but not the jewish perversion of (((atheism))).

Attached: himmler.jpg (850x400, 73.48K)

This is your brain on jewish shilling.

cya space cowboy

1488%

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x377, 259.63K)

Tell us, bro.

Tell us lad

Are you getting suicided?

How do you reconcile that with following a jewish slave religion?

What up bro…you can't leave, you are here for life

Attached: giphy[1].gif (400x174, 1.64M)

What the fuck is "atheism?"
Is that like the word "racism?" Does it mean nothing other than the opinion of the user?

Personally, I thought that "atheism" meant that one didn't adhere to any religion. Or that it meant that one questioned religion. Which is a VERY European trait. We question all things.
Long before the kikes arrived with their Galileanism we Europeans were questioning whether or not the Gods even existed.

Attached: Protagoras.jpg (310x400, 40.1K)

"Atheism" appears to mean whatever people want it too.
The Romans regarded the Galileans as atheists. After all, how can someone deny the Gods existence?

Attached: Epicurus.jpg (900x750, 49.09K)

The kikes desperately want whites to drop Christianity. Zig Forums is being hit hard lately.

kike D&C thread. Sage.

Attached: jews hate christianity.jpg (1280x720, 141.07K)

Atheism is this: when you go on blabbing about your god/gods etc., and we just don't have time to hear anymore of this, and so we just admit to you that it means nothing to us. As to what we actually believe, that is none of your business and we don't want to share it with you. You think you already have the gold, so why bother? I mean, YOU think YOU know the fucking "Secret Mystery of the Universe" so why even bother? It is like discussing metaphysics with a retard. Not worth the time. In truth, many "atheists" have their own secret religions which they keep to themselves, seeing that the world isn't their personal stumping stone for preaching but rather for action and living their own lives.

Pretty sure it's just cuckchanners stirring shit up, because they're idiots that can't see the bigger picture.

Global report.

I've talked with many liberals and many religious zealots in my life. Just an hour ago I was chatting with a liberal. And the thing about these people is that they have the exact same mentality.
Liberals and other kinds of religious zealots lack empathy. They mentally cannot wrap their head around the idea that other people might disagree with their ideas. And they believe that any disagreement with them is a personal attack on them. So they seek total world domination for their ideology.
Most people just want to be left alone but the religious zealot cannot leave us alone.

Unfortunately, this means that we are forced to take defensive measures against their aggression.

Attached: William Pierce Religion.jpg (600x529, 80.75K)

You can't global report him until he tells us what is going to happen to him.

Cry more, Christkikes. Your Jewish slave religion is one of impotence and unnatural beliefs, so it must be cast off by the entire world.

Attached: 1513013156.png (1024x768 135.7 KB, 903.75K)

Not understanding that 'jews' have been integrated into every nation on the planet for thousands of years…so those leaders you look up to are more than likely kikes in disguise.

>We were your ancestors, goyim! So give up all hope, and make sure to worship (((Yeshua bar-Yusef)))!
No thank you, kike. Your lies don't work here.

Friendly reminder: kike literally means "anti-Christian"

Question: is this a kike thread?

Attached: 6b14b431bb20aaf6a0fbf604f211f6e3803894c499f188550789bcff0da7f452.png (881x703, 149.51K)

The philosophers we're not pagan!

You aren't being genuine by adding fake pagans.

Truth is read Thomas Jefferson Bible and see how the Jews perverted the story of Jesus. American pride, true Christian pride and morals

I mean it look up that book, it's short

What's going on Tuesday

He was condemned to death specifically because he denied the authority of the pagan gods on account of their vices and said there was a single perfect God embodying the Form of the Good. Pick up a book before you start wewuzzing like a nigger.

Threadly reminder Heathen , nazi, redneck, hillbilly and suburban rural retard all mean the same exact thing.

really jiggles the jello

So he chose to replace many pagan gods for one pagan god? It wasn't Jewish, and that's all that I really care about.

Nigger how could God be jewish? WTF man? Do you have any idea what you are saying? I mean we are talking about GOD, the ruler of the known universe.

What in the hell is YHWH then, you faggot?

Obviously something less than god. I was reading one book that said it was literally a hallucination experienced by pre-consciousness humans that died out and became replaced with "yeah that thing was totally god".

and I specifically mean auditory hallucination.

Varg is always right

youtube.com/Gtx62zDGdPU

I mean, Yids are notoriously schizoid. So.

Here's a redo, consider the following
pagan–tribalism centered religion, won't work with nationality centered society of civilized world
religion–form of control over masses with set doctrine, can be beneficial or not
atheism–possesses every notion of religion, and mantains functions of worship/faith within human minds. Contrary to what common atheist sperg would tell you about it being "lack of belief, there's no afterlife", it is a "belief in nothing" as a central idol

notice, those pragmatic semidefinitions don't even consider if there's god or not, such segregation isn't necessary and only breeds sperging, it's up to an individual woke enough to contemplate on his own or find evidence sufficient enough for the question of divine

you don't worship religion; atheism is religious by nature; subjecting oneself to more than one religion is null, similar to how one cannot be civilized in more than one way(civilization defined in Feliks Koneczny's terms)

Attached: 49632459a00c7a4fbb9348ccf156251e7dda8f60aae59488932b63b54e301f04.png (254x149, 30.26K)

Yah (Adam or Y)
CHaVaH (Eve or HVH)
or Y HVH but get serious! There is a lot more to the universe than our small planet. Yes, those are the rulers of this planet, the Electro/Mag (El Magdalene) forces but they are not 'The God' of the universe.

Nationality and European religions go hand in hand. European faiths centered around the tribe and nation. Each people had their own Gods and mythology. Naturally it was European-centric, not IsraHell-centric.
None of our ancestors cares what happened in Judea until Saul came along with his Bible.

Attached: Pantheon.jpg (4272x2848, 5.97M)

atheism is not the belief that there are no gods, it is merely the lack of belief in any gods. Most self-described agnostics are atheist by definition, and there is nothing at all wrong with that, and our atheist brothers are not evil. Blood trumps Faith.

atheists are a evolutionary dead end. They can never move forward. This human material world is the highest thing they will ever achieve. Blood must have LIFE in it or it is just playing with a corpse.

jej
Goodbye christcucks, your adoration for semites was never welcome on Zig Forums, despite years of relentless shilling for your jew god

Global report for admitting to DDoS.

take your meds, kike worshipping sycophant

Did you know that being Christian disqualifies an ethnic Jew from Israel's Law of Return?
>>>/israel/

why would kikes respect a kike who has downgraded himself to the class of a slave?

Global report.

So what you're saying is that, you'd be more comfortable in >>>/israel/

how does it feel that you've been reduced to a crying spamming faggot, polvol2?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x350, 339.44K)

A fact that has been buried was that Jesus was married to Martha who gave birth to twins whose descendants became the royal families of Europe.

Good Night, user.

Do not go gentle into that deceiving day,
It's still few moments right before the blindness starts,
No, don't you just accept when do they say,
That lie it is – 'the Bogdanopolis on Mars'.

We'll meme our way into the books of life,
Our pain is that of Mighty Men of Old,
Who fought with fearless strife
Against the pre-historic zog

Attached: tower.jpg (772x960, 261.79K)

I salute you brother.
What is going to be happening to you?

What I meant by that is their exclusivity of sorts. When a subject advances from tribalism to nationality The Powers That Be controlling it naturaly seek more advanced form of control over masses, interaction between nations unables them from internal bleeding, "divide and conqeur, cojoin and rule", the age of territorial conquests is done in civilized world and there's nothing better for dividing as tribalism/paganism flavor of the month idolship. it's no surprise monoteistic ones are memed the most in current world as they have the most tools to enchant the mind.

This also means whenever by some unpredicted stimulation society en large(not a couple larpers on indonesian tapestry moonroon forums) would step down to paganism, it would slowly degenerate internally and fell prey to neighbouring civilizations harboring different religion.

European spirit is katolik christianity, I have no idea what you mean by "european religions" term's too vast

Attached: sepiastalker.jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

Attached: thatslikeyoursoulsman.jpg (736x413, 159.57K)

Oh yeah, forgot to add. There is one pagan tribe that made it across centuries and it's the one everyone hates around here - Jews. Tribal parasite of history without a host nation they only recently got and thus started their peak degeneration process.

This is like the 5th or 6th thread tonight. If it wasn't painfully obvious they were shill threads before, it should be now.

Attached: 60d3f7df04a861b45c84e1632d91dc13a2f9a91689c4fc9ab53e47116fee6940.png (388x300, 39.17K)

Plus you are fucking wrong, paganism did make it across centuries even under that Christian subjugation. In fact we take almost nothing from Christianity and our systems are built around pre-christian values which then we either inserted into Christianity or Christianity had to adapt in order for people to actually give a shit about it. Go to every european nation and most of its national characteristics are pre-christian.

Its almost as if their goal was to exterminate everyone else and put themselves on top. They ""won"" by they slimy trickery and deployment of Christianity. They need Christianity to weaken whites and then have Muslims as their dogs destroy said weakened whites. Its a hilarious coincidence how Christianity preaches that everybody is equal and we should bent over backwards to everyone exactly like the atheist liberals you hate so much that are letting all the shitskins muslims in. You put some superstitious entity above your own kin and then are surprised when said kin is being destroyed. Man molds Gods as virtues or sins and they are to be observed as lessons to us as people. In Christianity you are taught to cuck for others and God is your ruler so you must subject to everything he says and not view him as an entity you should derive a lesson from. You are not allowed to think anything besides God being the ultimate truth whiles in Paganism Gods represent aspects of man and you should take them in and derive a lesson from them as a person, not mindlessly follow them.

Attached: spic pepe.png (136x102, 25.69K)

Im on the fence with he whole Christianity vs Paganism thing. I've heard good arguments for why Christianity is not Semitic at all and is an Aryan religion. That being said, it's neat that the days of the week are named after the Old Gods.
Sun day, Moon Day, Tyr's Day, Wotan's Day, Thor's Day, Frya's Day,
The biggest down side with paganism is that it's not a live religion. I highly doubt that the few who practice it today actually do so as it was done thousands of years ago and to me it's kind of a buzzkill. At least with Orthodox Christianity the traditions are unchanged since Christianity was founded. And just a reminder, nothing is more jewish than hating Christians.

Just a heads up.
Whatever your position on Christianity/Paganism, these threads are low-effort to make and are guaranteed reply farms.
If there's a topic that needs to be slid, you can expect a religion thread to pop up on the front page.

Keep this in mind when you want to contribute to this trite.

Oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing

Oaf

t. Zig Forums shill

Attached: pagan = goyim.jpg (1256x1190, 361.1K)

Taoism > all west philosophy and religions

Attached: rabbit zero jr5.jpg (1080x848, 96.69K)

I'm glad you've admitted that sliding is your primary concern here instead of keeping more important threads visable.
Have another sage, kike.

Attached: dues.jpeg (397x1024, 119.16K)

I don't give a shit about your retard definition, I'm telling you the actual definition.
Pagan = Gentile = Goyim.

>>>/reddit/

that pic is greenpilled af

Nice pic. Saved.

Attached: lol this nigga right here.jpg (1024x601, 212.9K)

Righto, bro.
Well, it's not my foreskin.

What's happening to you on Tuesday? Also, remember that religion is not relationship. Religion is man made. It's never to late to meet Jesus Christ. Godspeed user.

There are two reasons this is happening.
Hail Christ hail Christ, God God, let us meet in Heaven.
Are you admitting that Christianity is about globalism?

Attached: 3e8b035a70a1703d4af9ebd968dc9a196679aa088c1f1f86dc15f70c6d3c3bf6.jpg (640x640, 101.59K)

Attached: 1511521831654.jpg (500x370, 51.83K)

Christians are an evolutionary dead end.

I'm not being suicided on Tuesday, but I am leaving this place also. It's literally just Zig Forums now. A bunch of mentally ill kike worshipers shitting up every thread.

Wrong. Atheists are because they have no concept of growth into something more than human. They have shut down their ability to understand higher things by making ABSOLUTELY RETARDED definitive statements about the nature of reality and anything larger than themselves. The are the quintessential genetic and imaginary dead end because they cannot imagine anything larger or 'grander' (/heavy sarc) than themselves.

Attached: 8YDSnbo.jpg (900x900 179.81 KB, 121.71K)

;)
You may enter that Hell that has no differentiation between good (gentile) and evil (jew) if you like. Enjoy the New World Order. I will stick with defining people by their nature and behavior rather than a free for all of degenerate sin and horror of The Great Amalgamation of all Life into one battleship grey blob of meaninglessness.

Was created by the rich to enslave the poor under the written word. They did this by abusing the human traits faith, superstition and morality to create a narrative that keeps the follower docile, while protecting the instigator from the wrath of the masses.

Was created to bundle up everyone who didn't fall for the initial lie under one moniker, which was then used by the believers to criticize/attack the non-believers.

Global report for continuing to post jewish hoaxes.

"Religion" is worthless…that is someone ELSE telling you what to think rather than your own exploration or Faith.
Faith is an individual pursuit between that person and their God as they perceive them…God meaning anything larger or a larger consciousness than a human consciousness…for example the combined unit consciousness of our planet.

Atheism is glorified nihilism. They perceive nothing higher than their own limited and deprived 'self' therefore they have no access to growth, because for growth to happen you need to IMAGINE that there is something to grow into. You cannot achieve growth or the GENERATIVE PRINCIPLE without the idea that there is something larger than the limited self.

On the tree of Life, atheism is the leaf that falls off, falls to the 'earth' and cannot continue. It can never be anything other than dead waste or develop into something more because it has no way to entrain the generative principle.
Atheism is a genetic and mental dead end.

The problem with Christianity is that we don't need it to continue being Western. Most scientist, philosophers and writers in the past where Christian or had a Christian worldview, but that does not take away the Greeks and Romans, Hermeticists, Deists, Freethinkers, Atheists and not to mention many people who would be placed on a Catholic or Calvinist banned list for not being Christian in the right way.

We simply need to move beyond it and return to Paganism again, it's the only worldview that allows us to be religious but also nationalistical, we would lose nothing if we returned to a Pagan humanism and allowed people to choose if they take those believes seriously or not.

Don't listen to the Christian posters itt. They will choose a nigger over you any day.

Attached: Every Christcuck post ever.png (1596x672 23.46 KB, 36.23K)

That is one interpretation, but let's look at the root of what faith represents….the natural ability to put your believes in something to make it "appear" stronger. If you use common sense wouldn't the absolute best use for this ability be to invest it in yourself and the people supporting you, instead of an unconfirmed higher being?

No. That is the wrongfully created perception of it. Imagine you see a group of unknown people that are not like you, then make up a word for them, and finally associate that word with negative things that you are not. See, this is all in your head…you know nothing about those people, you have no basis to judge them on, and yet you try to enforce your made up viewpoint onto these people and others. This is what believers did (still do) to non-believers.

Why would you put Faith in anything other than individual pursuit. Naked you came into the world, naked you exit. You try that shit out but it will betray you if you attempt it. The only thing you know is yourself and your higher self (God[s]) there is nothing else here for you to be certain of in any way. You can't 'know' anything else because you are fundamentally different and on different trajectories, located within a fundamentally divergent position within the Matrix. No 'close' friend, no lover, no spouse is within your purview in order that you might come to an understanding of their position or perspective or thoughts in the universe. This is fundamentally a solo experience NEVER a group experience.
Yes, true, I am a fan of Solipsism, but it 'being in my head' will not alter their potential within the universe. It has no bearing on it in anyway. Due to their own 'certainty' that there is nothing more than their materialist experience they are 'defective' and cannot achieve personal growth. Come back to the understanding of the generative principle and explain to me how a materialist atheist would gain any understanding of anything larger than themselves.
THEY DEFINED THEIR OWN LIMITATIONS…ones that I prefer not to partake in and that they will not be free of them because they are 'certain' of them, we are not talking about agnostics or people who are 'uncertain' we are talking about people without any generative principles at all, so for all intents and purposes, The Dead. I have and keep the generative principles because that is my 'non-kike' desire to hold and obtain something greater.

Ah, yes, because Christianity isn't all about giving yourself and your daughters to niggers.

Attached: 03f87c4f7d7003e70c8034375e57be3777132938a66e3efdb60473c18061997d.jpg (503x518, 54.66K)

I am not sure why you all keep referencing Christianity…what the ever living fuck does Christianity, the religious construct of the Kiked Out Roman State, have to do with anything I am talking about?

Because its evidence against your claim?

Attached: [confused internally].png (144x195, 29.83K)

>kikes desperately want whites to remain hooked on (((Christianity)))
FTFY Ezra, go preach to niggers and cucks over at
>>>Zig Forums

Christianity (ie. Gnosticism) is legit. What you're referring to is Catholicism.

Here you do it again…you made up a connection between materialism and atheism. First off, materialism doesn't equal with believing in yourself. Having faith in yourself means believing in what you do, what you could achieve, what you already did. You said "Naked you came into the world, naked you exit"…starting from there and putting faith in yourself will make you walk a path that creates something new, and leaves something behind when you go. Believing in a higher being on the other hand demands from you to follow a given narrative, which is against the principal of humans having a conciseness. We're creators, not followers, and you cannot create when your can't be used every which way.

Back to the term atheist. Stop using it, it's an insult. I don't participate/believe in millions of things others do…now imagine they all would give me names for not participating. How can I be something that others created in their heads? Something that is based on them not accepting me to be different.

your mind

Am I somehow the 'inventor of the term'? WTF user? Are you going to stop referring to millions of things BY NAME just because you don't want to communicate a non generalized method? Why bother to communicate at all if things have to be non-generalized? It would take ETERNITY for us to become specific about a single atom in terms of describing it, its position, variability, quantum state and attendant materiality. Yes, generalities are brutish and retarded but there is no other current method for communication.

Go sit in the corner and don't speak anymore because we can't have anyone communicate in a generalization LEST WE 'OFFEND'. I know you have a safe space around here somewhere…I think you should go in it.

Materialism is the idea that this is a material world and that you are having a material (and not simulated or gaming or digital) experience. Non-materialism is the idea that there is something more than the material existence that atheists find comforting and solid. If there is something more, than there is something greater by nature than the simulation. When I am referring to your material existence I am saying that you think the simulation of the 'material' is conclusive rather than simply illusion.

Attached: 1c4c220fb5df2918ffd8e47db2e4dffa1be60000d4a4ba8701219f1c11f0df88.jpg (1300x724, 89.47K)