SHAMING TACTICS USED AGAINST THE LEFT

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Welcome to [CURRENT YEAR TV] where race mixing, single mothers fucking around, and pure degeneracy have become normalized. it wasn't that long ago that a show like this would NEVER exist.

We need to create some memes that label whores with like a scarlet letter and bastard children as bastard children. Bring back the old school shaming. Shaming tactics don't work against the right, but it's super effective at triggering the left. Does this idea have any legs?

Attached: smilf.webm (9.79 MB, 640x360)

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMILF

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

No one under 50 is watching TV anymore

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

A thread died for (((this))).

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

hurr threads should exist forever

Threads always die you stupid fuck. I'm spit balling some ideas for operations. Targeting bastard children should really trigger leftists.

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

song "Ho ho ho ho…"
well that's accurate

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

be (You)
take the ID10T-box for a drive in the country
place ID10T-box on a tree stump
use ID10T-box for target practice
then, you and a few hundred close friends deposit the piles of trash at the entrance of the nearest major media affiliate
profit
Anyone paying fees to watch trash on the TelAvivision deserves to be removed from the gene pool

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

this is the original, comments are pretty based

John Perry
John Perry

ID10T-box
cring3

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

WTF is this stupid shit. Why do people in 2018 still watch TV? WTF, over.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

HEY BUTT PRIVATE! GUNNY WANTS YOU TO GO DOWN TO SUPPLY AND FETCH 100 YARDS OF FLIGHT LINE! MOVE IT!

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

How triggered would leftists be if we started calling the children of single mothers what they are - bastards?

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

faggit still paying for cable
has a TelAvivision in every room
do the gene pool a favor, user

Attached: xcza806nb.jpg (128.42 KB, 726x1056)

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

oh and what do jews think of bastard children?

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

use their favourite media against them, i suggest harry potter
call nonwhites mudbloods, call npcs muggles, etc. just a thought
of course we would be slytherin in their eyes, which is perfect as our great leader snape turns out to be the good guy after all
fuck mudbloods

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

Wow this was disgusting for me and I've seen the Mossad trained Isis execution videos.

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Literally made me sick, there's just some levels of degeneracy that are just too much to stomach.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

nigger sees the kid and disappears quicker then his real dad did
burner wants to be blacked a second time despite having ended up in her current situation because of said coal burning

The comment section on youtube makes it even better.

Attached: smug-laugh.jpg (59.25 KB, 669x696)

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

hilarious af too. It's good to see a small unassuming board of peace spilling over into the jewtube community.
how many Billion$ has Zig Forums cost them just shitposting RP's that seeped into the mainstream conscience?

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

Use what the Left loves against them. Zig Forums was doing this 2016/2017 with "Turning Leftists idols into rightwing talking points" or whatever. Bunch of anons made art that basically went around purifying or beautifying liberal and feminists icons to the point it triggered a bunch of SJWs and faggots on social media. Another OP was where anons were calling non-whites muggles and mixed race people mudbloods.

Simply using what the Left against them is super effective.

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

I don't have cable and I only have 1 television, 3 if you count monitors

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Then she settles for an overweight beta to throw his 3 inches down her cavern. This is fucked, "haha look at how interestingly I have manged to fuck up my life this a real woman". Only women can fuck up this bad. Men usually would have realized their mistake and taken themselves out.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

At least the modern woman has choices and options; amirite tho?

Attached: I-prefer-stability-since-yesterday.jpg (70.63 KB, 500x475)

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

Something worth trying would be to throw in insults at leftists that they are a bastard, have a single whore mother, parents couldn't keep it together, parents didn't love each other, etc… Say it in a way that vaguely implies it's their fault for their leftist beliefs. Modern statistics mean you'll hit the mark more often than not.

It triggers and shames in special way, even if they won't admit it on the surface. Their political tendencies are already tied to that wound. Hold up their deep secret pain for everyone to see and watch their hidden shame overtake them.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

I wonder if anyone can even tell it's just roast beef

Attached: roast-beef.png (41.59 KB, 104x233)

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

millions watch tv still. and stop acting like youtube, netflix or even downloaded/streamed like a kodi box shit isnt 'watching tv'.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

At least you have a choice, user. Even with the kike Al Gore rhythm suggesting trendy, fashionable BS social&cultural engineering jewtube vidya's, no one is making anyone watch them nor see advertising/marketing tripe; and they're free

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

It used to be that when you searched up politics, political channels would pop up, typically centrist or right-wing. Now the entire top portion is nothing but news media channels. Googtube did this intentionally. I fear the time where youngsters can discover the truth simply by browsing youtube is over. It may not be though, there are as yet ways of getting around it, and its not all encompassing. SJW rekt videos and the like are still easily accessible, ad a great gateway portal to the rest of political youtube.

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

You can't shame the shameless.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Just call them what they are Post-Sanists. They have passed the point of sanity gleefully and knowingly. They hate getting stuck with labels more than us anyway. I also have begun to refer to non married/non parent adults as big boys and big girls. Remembering that the only way a girl blossoms into a woman is through childbirth(in a stable homogenous marriage) and for a boy to become a man he must have someone other than himself he chooses to look after. I'm not anti dog but all the filthy (((paw parents))) and people using dogs as child and spouse replacements should be shamed hard

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

young minds will still feel that there is an underlying problem, and want answers/perspectives They'll go searching like we all did. They'll go through the AJ-phase, the David Icke-phase, the "Truther"-phase and eventually begin to understand the scope of the damage, then act accordingly

Attached: zazx33sw087j.jpg (66.63 KB, 487x641)

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

I quit in 71 or so.
I remember it well. It was a Friday evening in July, I was working at a shit construction job doing bullwork, I was beat and couldn't spend a dime or I'd have to go into debt for university in September and that absolutely wasn't going to happen. I was deeply painfully lonely. I knew there were zillions of parties going on out there with beautiful girls but those were for guy with money and I was poor. The sun was starting to set. It was 7PM. I turned on the TV I flipped the half a dozen or so channels that were available back then. Nothing. Hee Haw and then this. For some reason this song, this show provoked immense white hot rage, an immense bitterness in me. It still does

Every jew involved in making TV and movies should be slowly tortured to death.

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

boomers out reeeeeeeeee

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

zoomy please

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

my wifes son
the television series

Attached: 1502333249817.jpg (41 KB, 415x375)

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

How dreadfully grotesque.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMILF

Created by
<Frankie Shaw

Shaw grew up in Brookline, Massachusetts. Shaw's maternal side of the family is from South Boston.[8] Shaw's parents divorced when she was four years old. She grew up in a single-mother home with an older half-brother, who owns a bar in Boston.
Shaw attended Michael Driscoll School in Brookline, during which time she played full court streetball at a nearby neighborhood park.
After college, Shaw decided to move to Los Angeles, but discovered she was pregnant. Much of her struggles to work as an actor while being a single mother are the loose inspiration for SMILF
<Shaw has a son, Isaac Love, from a prior relationship with director and actor Mark Webber
<He [Webber] was raised by his single mother in North Philadelphia. There they spent time homeless, living in cars and abandoned buildings, and struggling to survive during the harsh winters. Webber's life was subsequently the subject of a major news magazine story. He and his mother have been for many years and still are outspoken homeless advocates. They organize walk in protests, help to educate voters, and volunteer to help provide food and shelter to the urban poor in Philadelphia and elsewhere. Cheri Honkala ran for Sheriff of Philadelphia in 2011 with the Green Party on a "no evictions" platform.
<Honkala is a well-known poor people’s activist in Philadelphia who, over the years, has organized large street demonstrations and even gotten herself arrested many times occupying homes and doing other actions to call attention to the plight of the poor. She was raised dirt poor in Minnesota and she has worked lots of unpleasant and dreary jobs to survive. Her first-born son, Mark Webber — born when she was age 16 and living in a car — is a successful Hollywood actor.
<Cheri Honkala was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in 1963. Her father, Maynard Duane Honkala, was of Finnish ancestry, and her mother had Cheyenne Native American ancestry.
<When Honkala was 17, her 19-year-old brother Mark, who suffered from mental health issues, committed suicide.[12][14] Because he was uninsured, he could not afford to get the professional help he needed. At the time of Mark's suicide, Honkala was already a mother (with a son, Mark, named after her brother), living out of her car and going to high school.
<After living in an apartment in Minnesota, Honkala and her young son were forced to move out and live out of their white Camaro. She and her son became homeless after the Camaro was demolished by a drunk driver. Honkala could not find a shelter that would allow them to remain together that winter. To stay together and keep from freezing, Honkala decided to move into an abandoned Housing and Urban Development (HUD) home. She called a press conference, in which she said, "This is me, this is my nine-year-old son, and we're not leaving until somebody can tell us where we can live and not freeze to death."
< 16 + 9 = 25
<On July 11, 2012, Jill Stein, then the presumptive nominee of the Green Party for President in the 2012 U.S. presidential election, announced that she had selected Honkala as her vice-presidential running mate
Found the first Jew.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (554.46 KB, 524x602)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.29 MB, 950x633)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850.5 KB, 750x500)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (193.46 KB, 430x540)

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

Shaw's 2014 short film SMILF, which she wrote, directed and starred in opposite Thomas Middleditch,
<Middleditch has described his own upbringing as agnostic. He was raised in a secular Jewish household, with an Ashkenazi Jewish mother and a Russian Jewish father.
<condensed_british_jewish_soy.jpg
won the 2015 Short Film Jury Award for U.S. Fiction at Sundance.
In 2015, SMILF was picked up by Showtime as a half-hour comedy television show with Shaw as showrunner, writing, directing, starring in, and producing the series.

Jew #2!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (616.25 KB, 534x757)

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

SMILF co-stars Connie Britton and Rosie O'Donnell
<In November 2011, Britton adopted a son, Eyob "Yoby" Britton, from Ethiopia.
<While at Dartmouth in the late 1980s, Britton studied Chinese, including living for a summer in Beijing with future US Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.
<On April 2, 2014, Britton became the 10th Goodwill Ambassador of the United Nations Development Programme, the anti-poverty agency of the UN.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (221.49 KB, 330x412)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (636.11 KB, 516x644)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (250.02 KB, 400x264)

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

Attached: tay-pol-is-always-right.png (35.42 KB, 616x300)

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Spouse(s) Zach Strauss (m. 2016)
Oh boy, a cuck!
Be Jewish, be Jewish, be Jewish…
<Pics related
BINGO!
LITERALLY THE CREATION OF THE RACE-TRAITOR ROASTIE ARM-CANDY OF A FUCKING CUCKOLD JEW!
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (127.64 KB, 214x317)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.9 MB, 2164x1527)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (28.53 KB, 601x454)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.2 KB, 532x54)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (20.58 KB, 1760x116)

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Oh, of all the words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these:
Zig Forums was right again.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

PFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (724.05 KB, 1451x994)

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

You're thinking of modern family

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

Executive producer(s)
<Gene Stupnitsky
Gene Stupnitsky was born in Kiev, Ukraine.
Categories:American people of Ukrainian-Jewish descent Ukrainian Jews

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (406.65 KB, 620x310)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (989.11 KB, 660x1000)

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

<Lee Eisenberg

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

If you look up the creator of this show and her husband/writer, A fucking single mom raised by a single mom, re-married to the most soy-filled Jewiest Jew I ever saw who looks like a skinny alien hobo. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME Jews and white women with daddy issues.

Attached: maxresdefaultag.jpg (54.98 KB, 1920x800)

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

<Frankie Shaw
Madam Roastcuck herself. Literally executive producing her own fucking show.

<Michael London
Looks Jewish from here.
After receiving his undergraduate degree from Stanford University, London started his career as a staff writer for the Los Angeles Times. He spent five years as a production executive at Fox and departed as executive vice president of production. At the 2006 Palm Springs International Film Festival, London was named “Producer of the Year.”

<Scott King
Holy Ashkenazim Batman!

<Scott King

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (326.71 KB, 572x405)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (186.54 KB, 300x450)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.46 MB, 1358x1512)

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Yes, and a thread that was worth something died for this useless cuckchan mental diarrhea. Go back and stay in the subreddit you come from and belong in.

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (31.91 KB, 958x176)

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

Actually, a thread that died for this was probably one made by the sudden influx of 4chan scum who want empty bantz threads instead of examination and analysis of Jewish media output coupled with exposure of the associations transpiring betwixt those involved.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (67.81 KB, 1487x717)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.16 MB, 1335x734)

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

To review:

This show is created by a roastie THOT raised by a single mother and married to an effeminate Jew.
It is produced by three Jews, the whore in question, and a faggot (who is probably also Jewish).

Its written by…

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Attached: 1543434474875.jpg (96 KB, 970x545)

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

Oh wait, first, Directed by…
S1E1: The Whore Frankie Shaw
S1E2/3/4: Leslye Headland
<Spouse Rebecca Henderson (m. 2016)
<For four years after college graduation, Headland worked as assistant for film producer Harvey Weinstein.
HAH! A DYKE SERVING AS A JEWISH CUM DUMPSTER! UNBELIEVABLE!
<pic related
… This is a meme, right?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (867.97 KB, 928x523)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (283.61 KB, 446x299)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (482.03 KB, 600x424)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.43 MB, 1140x675)

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

S5: Amy York Rubin
<Rubin is a lesbian.
<She lives with her girlfriend and her pet dog Mish Mish in Los Angeles.
ANOTHER DYKE, BUT THIS ONES A KIKE!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (122.21 KB, 318x159)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (544.22 KB, 800x300)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (695.9 KB, 1026x862)

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

Get gassed kike.

Attached: death-to-all-jews.gif (3.93 MB, 281x224)

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Oh, the dyke-kike was actually episode 6 as well.

Rest of season 1 (E7/8) went to High Queen of Cummies Shaw.
Now, the writers…

S1E2: Frankie Shaw and Emily Goldwyn
First picture because HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK.
John Goldwyn and his former wife Colleen Camp have one daughter, Emily Goldwyn
John Goldwyn was born in Los Angeles, the son of producer Samuel Goldwyn Jr.
Samuel Goldwyn Jr. was born in Los Angeles, California, the son of the pioneer motion picture mogul Samuel Goldwyn
<Goldwyn was born Szmuel Gelbfisz[3] in Warsaw to Polish Jewish Hasidic parents, Aaron Dawid Gelbfisz, a peddler, and his wife, Hanna Reban (née Jarecka; 1855–1924).

Crypto as fuck.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.1 MB, 928x523)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.61 MB, 1329x1009)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (48.27 KB, 1248x443)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (175.36 KB, 360x240)

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

You know what bothers me quite a bit, it's not that the jews are pushing all this shit, a jew is gonna jew, but that they actually spend so much time writing and thinking about it to the smallest detail. I mean that right there is the mind of someone who deserves to be gassed.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

S1E3: Frakie Shaw and Jess Dweck
Look at this woman. Amazing in comparison to Geblfisz/Goldwyn above, in that this one is the complete opposite end as far as visual crypto goes.

Wew lads.
Fire up the ovens.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (170.29 KB, 300x284)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (286.56 KB, 400x400)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (60.38 KB, 1008x451)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (230.56 KB, 956x1195)

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

I had to disable the "Trump" part of my search because it was overpowering everything else.
I had to go even further to get to the good stuff…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (199.69 KB, 947x1194)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (234.49 KB, 937x1228)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (309.99 KB, 947x1152)

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (260.38 KB, 933x1259)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (208.43 KB, 956x1177)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (232.23 KB, 950x1277)

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

S1E4:
Karey Dornetto was born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina. >Before becoming a writer Dornetto majored in finance at the University of South Carolina. After graduating, Dornetto worked for the Bank of America and also had a brief stint working with the comedy group The Perch. She relocated to New York City through her Bank of America job and quickly became immersed in comedic writing.
In New York City, Dornetto began doing stand up comedy and tried her hand at writing for different publications which she found to be quite enjoyable. Following her interest in comedy Dornetto sent a selection of her work to agent Matt Rice who landed her a job in Los Angeles writing for South Park.
Karey Dornetto is the author and illustrator of the book 101 Ways to Shave Your Ass.
<Karey Dornetto is the daughter of professor, Lou Dornetto and ex-nun, Kathy Dornetto.
ex-nun
wat
<Karey Dornetto came out to her parents as gay at the age of 24.[10]
<Dornetto currently lives in Los Angeles, CA with her wife Jamie Babbit and two step daughters Finley and Ryder.
Another lesbian, and this ones a cuck!
FUCKING PATTERNS BRO!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (109.01 KB, 1390x1101)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640.62 KB, 506x846)

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (136.41 KB, 360x240)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (309.67 KB, 500x375)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (486.62 KB, 396x594)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.16 MB, 1383x1193)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.18 MB, 1365x413)

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

Kill yourself reddit.

Carson Young
Carson Young

I have to say, I've gone through a lot of media like this, and this is by far the most-jewish, most-lesbian, most-downright disgusting shit I have ever seen.

But it gets better!
S1E5: Zach Strauss
That's right, her cuck-jew husband wrote an episode.
What's it about?
< Bridgette feels conflicted on Father's Day as she chooses different paths to forgive Rafi for baptizing Larry.
…. Well now I have to look deeper.
Groundhog Father’s Day – Part 1: Ally, Bridgette, Rafi
In the first round, as well as the rest, what starts off everything is Rafi wanting to see Larry and Larry missing his stuffed Panda.
Something which is really important to him, and Bridgette, because that has been the only consistent thing in his young life.
So, one of the first places she goes to find it is Ally’s.
This leads to a very odd moment which, assuming these groundhog father’s days won’t carry over, I’m sure Bridgette will be glad to forget.
You see, Mr. Daddy is coming over for father’s day and Ally is doing her best to make it special. She has food being made, is working on a card, and she wants to plan something special for the evening.
Especially after she feels Bridgette’s upper thighs when Bridgette is trying to turn off a smoke alarm.
This leads her to the idea of a threesome and Bridgette overthinks it.
Mostly in the form of what happens if she gets pregnant and that just ruins whatever fantasy Ally was having.
….. Yes, yes, I believe this was in fact written by a cuckolded Jewish man surrounded by lesbians and whores.
Groundhog Father’s Day – Part 2: Eliza, Regina, Bridgette, Phil
Remember Eliza’s dad and the complicated relationship they have?
Well, add Regina, the perfect daughter to the mix. Someone who is skinny, tall, a brainiac, and clearly Phil’s favorite. Yet, despite how stressed Eliza is, Bridgette, over a stuffed panda, is junking up the apartment and even pushing to mess up Eliza’s room.
All of this leads to Eliza freaking out worse than she already was and Regina offering mushrooms.
wait, what?
Now, for Regina, the mushrooms make her very chill. Like a weed smoker kind of chill, but without seeming spacey. When it comes to Bridgette and Eliza though? They go a little loopy. In fact, Eliza, after feeling shamed by her dad, strips down to her underwear,
wat?
and has Bridgette do the same,
WAT?
and talks about how empowered she feels
….
– how much she loves her body and her dad should too. It is all very weird.
No shit.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

Stop hopping IPs 4chan.

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

But then Tutu shows up and Bridgette pretty much tells her off. Like, completely disowns her and then the segment ends like most of them do – with someone getting hit by a hearse.
………..
Groundhog Father’s Day – Part 3 and 4: Rafi, Nelson, Tutu, Mo, Bridgette
In parts 3 and 4, it seems, though Bridgette never lets us in to know if she remembers previous loops, she is learning something. Part 3 deals with Bridgette heading to Nelson’s to find Larry’s Panda and with Rafi there, things get volatile and Nelson tries to act as mediator.
Wait, so, this is literally just a rip-off of fucking Groundhogs Day?
Problem is, Bridgette is still heated and Rafi is a sensitive guy.
………
He tries to admit fault with the baptism thing and says he is trying to change, but Bridge isn’t listening. All she sees is a guy who can’t be held responsible to do things for their son
<because he got the kid baptized?
and keeps messing up. And while Nelson tries to qualm things, it is way beyond what training session she did. These problems run deep.

But it doesn’t end there. Next thing you know, Bridgette’s aunt Mo is calling her because Tutu is drunk, at their parents’ gravesite and this is when things get good.
………….
For, in my mind, a lot of the stuff in part 1 was nonsense, part two gave us some insight into Eliza’s relationship with her family, and what really matters in part 3 is this graveyard scene. In it, we learn Tutu and Mo’s dad was a rapist who was in jail and Tutu’s mom was a nasty woman.
……………….
The kind in which Tutu literally pisses on her grave because that is how horrible of a mom she is.
………………………………………. "Tutu" is a nigger, isn't it?
<checks
Oh, its Rosie O'Donnel. Close enough.
Then, to top it off, she has a sort of Frankie moment, from Better Things, in which she implies it is an endless cycle in their family. Not the whole rapist thing, not that. More so kids hating their mothers and likely pissing on their grave. Something she did to her mom, what she expects Bridge to do to her, and Larry to do to Bridge when she is dead. Yet, Bridgette makes a pledge to end that. First by noting she loves Larry and will show it to him, to the point it never comes to that. The second thing she does is forgive Tutu. An outright, blanket forgiveness for whatever she did or didn’t do. And then a hearse comes.
Leaving what, seemingly, will be the story which carries over into the future. One in which Bridgette sets aside her feeling about the baptism, Tutu’s need for the Father’s days for Mothers, and just lets them enjoy Larry, her company as well, and just be a family. Oh, and we learn Joe has been sitting on Panda this whole time.

People, if you can call them that, actually watch this.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

Just speak the truth about them.
They all seem to be worthless sex addicts

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Shaming tactics don't work against the right, but it's super effective at triggering the left. Does this idea have any legs?
Actually shaming is effective vs everyone. Look at r/t_d, accepting fags and shitskins into the fold because of social shaming that if they didn't then dey be rayyycists.

Read the book "Hammer of the patriot" it's online for free and breaks down exactly how the left uses shaming and how to effectively shame the left with their own tactics using rightwing ideas.

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Okay, S1E8 was written by the whore again, and the faggot producer wrote S1E7.
S1E6: Sarah L. Jones & Mel Shimkovitz
Mel Shimkovitz
<Pics related
What the everloving actual fuck is that, other than the Platonic form of Judaism made manifest?
<its also a lesbian
THE MEMES, JACK!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (120.26 KB, 214x317)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (987.44 KB, 1024x761)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.96 MB, 1274x1159)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (71.57 KB, 1307x843)

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

No vagina, no lesbian

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

Sarah L. Jones
I dunno who the fuck this cunt is and I don't care.

This is the most degenerate fucking thing I've ever encountered.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

To review:

This show is created by a roastie THOT raised by a single mother and married to an effeminate Jew.

It is produced by three Jews, the whore in question, and a faggot (who is probably also Jewish).

It is directed by the whore in question, a lesbian, and a Jewish lesbian.

It is written by the whore in question, a crypto-Jewish woman, an openly anti-White Jewish woman, a lesbian (who is probably Jewish), a Jewish cuckold (husband of the whore), a Jewish tranny, and a faggot (who is probably Jewish).

Welcome to Clown World.
Welcome to Current Year +4

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Midcentury-Jewish-gentleman rancher
I love how the kikes just insert themselves into everything.
I'm not trying to be a guy; i'm not trying to look like a guy
describe your aesthetic: Midcentury-jewish-GENTLEMAN rancher
the cognitive dissonance of these people.
I'm trying to look like a whole other THING
no shit. Can one oven even burn hot enough for loads it's going to have to take?

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

great digging, user. these things will destroy the very planet they supposedly want as their ultimate toy prize

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

their "nature" has reached the psychosis-level

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

Leftists say the same thing, a person is a child before its a contributor to the state.
And shaming idiot paw parents is stupid because they are just idiotic.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

No holds barred.

Jason Green
Jason Green

A choice between garbage x and garbage y, in the mass media that is. There absolutely is a mirror copy of the TV media on the Internet mainstream websites.
You don't use these channels but millions of people do.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

Bump

Christian King
Christian King

Shaming tactics don't work against the right, but it's super effective at triggering the left.
he doesn't know about double think

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

And a millennial whoop in the background. rofl

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

oh my god. you faggots are so over dramatic. as someone who's actually watched a few episodes. its actually pretty good. frankie shaw is a really talented actor and for once if you stop injecting politics into everything you might be able to appreciated something.

but fuck no. you sour virgins are never happy, never sastisfied and need to put politics into something.

guess why you can't get a girl

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

he uses tvs as monitors
<tvs still broadcast alpha waves to make you suggestible and docile
alpha waves relax: like just having woken up
w.e.w.

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

I support Netflix original productions with all white casts and you should too. I recently watched the Norwegian show Norsemen and then that movie The Outlaw King about Scots fucking up Brits. Pretty good stuff tbh and there is more stuff with all white casts on there too. The medieval era setting is an excuse to have only white people as long as you don't cuck out like a lot of productions did and say "AKSHUALLY the romans were black sweaty"

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

I support Netflix original productions with all white casts and you should too
But (((Netflix)))

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

God what an obnoxious woman.
Why would anyone think this abrasive, sarcastic all the time personality is in anyway endearing or charming?
I've dealt with blue haired, fat filth that act like this in real life and I hate them more that rectal parasites.

Attached: 1543901233720.jpg (7.71 KB, 250x250)

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

bump

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

all we have to do is stop giving netflix money. its just that easy niggers

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

as someone who's actually watched a few episodes. its actually pretty good

You just got sentenced to a gas-cube.

Attached: absolutely-disgusting-3.jpg (12.92 KB, 212x255)

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

Green Acres

provoked immense white hot rage, an immense bitterness in me

But dahlink, the fresh air!

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

you got sentenced to a life of involuntary celibacy

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

Welcome to Clown World.
Welcome to Current Year +4

BTCPTT

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Global report.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

What happened to her face? It looks like it's vertically compressed.

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

did i strike a nerve?

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

you're a virgin
you can't get a girl
you're an incel
Are you a woman?

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

are you a rocket scientist?

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

No. Are you a woman?

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

sage

Jace Long
Jace Long

You don't understand the left, OP. Shame won't work with them. The best you can do and should already be doing, is boycotting the electric jew and hollywood. You should know the advertisers that have niggers and White women in their ads and refuse to buy their goods and services.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

Just point out how they resort to extorting the state to survive.

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

The best line I've found for arguing with non traditionalist is "just because you find something uncomfortable that doesn't make it not an issue" Other lines like this are really good to. It sort of throws them for a loop. Making race conversations easy and safe is the best way to start do it. Don't go balls deep at first, you need to warm them up and keep pushing your limits slightly before you have any "debate" over the subject.

Landon King
Landon King

I LMAO'd at the beginning of the trailer

black guy hits on white girl
white girl flirts back
black guy sees she has a kid already
black guy flees as if from a plague

<by the end she has duped some poor, doughy white redditor into fornication without telling him that she's a single mother

At least the story is realistic.

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

alpha waves
I though the luddites were just scared of of 5G you guys are afraid of 7.5hz too?

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

Those asiatic eyes on a White face always weird me out. I take it the male lead actor is from somewhere Eastern Europe?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit