SHAMING TACTICS USED AGAINST THE LEFT

Welcome to [CURRENT YEAR TV] where race mixing, single mothers fucking around, and pure degeneracy have become normalized. it wasn't that long ago that a show like this would NEVER exist.

We need to create some memes that label whores with like a scarlet letter and bastard children as bastard children. Bring back the old school shaming. Shaming tactics don't work against the right, but it's super effective at triggering the left. Does this idea have any legs?

Attached: smilf.webm (640x360, 9.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMILF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one under 50 is watching TV anymore

A thread died for (((this))).

Threads always die you stupid fuck. I'm spit balling some ideas for operations. Targeting bastard children should really trigger leftists.

well that's accurate

Anyone paying fees to watch trash on the TelAvivision deserves to be removed from the gene pool

this is the original, comments are pretty based

cring3

WTF is this stupid shit. Why do people in 2018 still watch TV? WTF, over.

HEY BUTT PRIVATE! GUNNY WANTS YOU TO GO DOWN TO SUPPLY AND FETCH 100 YARDS OF FLIGHT LINE! MOVE IT!

How triggered would leftists be if we started calling the children of single mothers what they are - bastards?

do the gene pool a favor, user

Attached: xcza806nb.jpg (726x1056, 128.42K)

oh and what do jews think of bastard children?

use their favourite media against them, i suggest harry potter
call nonwhites mudbloods, call npcs muggles, etc. just a thought
of course we would be slytherin in their eyes, which is perfect as our great leader snape turns out to be the good guy after all
fuck mudbloods

Wow this was disgusting for me and I've seen the Mossad trained Isis execution videos.

Literally made me sick, there's just some levels of degeneracy that are just too much to stomach.

The comment section on youtube makes it even better.

Attached: smug laugh.jpg (669x696, 59.25K)

hilarious af too. It's good to see a small unassuming board of peace spilling over into the jewtube community.
how many Billion$ has Zig Forums cost them just shitposting RP's that seeped into the mainstream conscience?

Use what the Left loves against them. Zig Forums was doing this 2016/2017 with "Turning Leftists idols into rightwing talking points" or whatever. Bunch of anons made art that basically went around purifying or beautifying liberal and feminists icons to the point it triggered a bunch of SJWs and faggots on social media. Another OP was where anons were calling non-whites muggles and mixed race people mudbloods.

Simply using what the Left against them is super effective.

I don't have cable and I only have 1 television, 3 if you count monitors

Then she settles for an overweight beta to throw his 3 inches down her cavern. This is fucked, "haha look at how interestingly I have manged to fuck up my life this a real woman". Only women can fuck up this bad. Men usually would have realized their mistake and taken themselves out.

At least the modern woman has choices and options; amirite tho?

Attached: I prefer stability since yesterday.jpg (500x475, 70.63K)

Something worth trying would be to throw in insults at leftists that they are a bastard, have a single whore mother, parents couldn't keep it together, parents didn't love each other, etc… Say it in a way that vaguely implies it's their fault for their leftist beliefs. Modern statistics mean you'll hit the mark more often than not.

It triggers and shames in special way, even if they won't admit it on the surface. Their political tendencies are already tied to that wound. Hold up their deep secret pain for everyone to see and watch their hidden shame overtake them.

I wonder if anyone can even tell it's just roast beef

Attached: roast beef.png (104x233, 41.59K)

millions watch tv still. and stop acting like youtube, netflix or even downloaded/streamed like a kodi box shit isnt 'watching tv'.

At least you have a choice, user. Even with the kike Al Gore rhythm suggesting trendy, fashionable BS social&cultural engineering jewtube vidya's, no one is making anyone watch them nor see advertising/marketing tripe; and they're free

It used to be that when you searched up politics, political channels would pop up, typically centrist or right-wing. Now the entire top portion is nothing but news media channels. Googtube did this intentionally. I fear the time where youngsters can discover the truth simply by browsing youtube is over. It may not be though, there are as yet ways of getting around it, and its not all encompassing. SJW rekt videos and the like are still easily accessible, ad a great gateway portal to the rest of political youtube.

You can't shame the shameless.

Just call them what they are Post-Sanists. They have passed the point of sanity gleefully and knowingly. They hate getting stuck with labels more than us anyway. I also have begun to refer to non married/non parent adults as big boys and big girls. Remembering that the only way a girl blossoms into a woman is through childbirth(in a stable homogenous marriage) and for a boy to become a man he must have someone other than himself he chooses to look after. I'm not anti dog but all the filthy (((paw parents))) and people using dogs as child and spouse replacements should be shamed hard

young minds will still feel that there is an underlying problem, and want answers/perspectives They'll go searching like we all did. They'll go through the AJ-phase, the David Icke-phase, the "Truther"-phase and eventually begin to understand the scope of the damage, then act accordingly

Attached: zazx33sw087j.jpg (487x641, 66.63K)

I quit in 71 or so.
I remember it well. It was a Friday evening in July, I was working at a shit construction job doing bullwork, I was beat and couldn't spend a dime or I'd have to go into debt for university in September and that absolutely wasn't going to happen. I was deeply painfully lonely. I knew there were zillions of parties going on out there with beautiful girls but those were for guy with money and I was poor. The sun was starting to set. It was 7PM. I turned on the TV I flipped the half a dozen or so channels that were available back then. Nothing. Hee Haw and then this. For some reason this song, this show provoked immense white hot rage, an immense bitterness in me. It still does

Every jew involved in making TV and movies should be slowly tortured to death.

boomers out reeeeeeeeee

zoomy please

Attached: 1502333249817.jpg (415x375, 41K)

How dreadfully grotesque.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMILF

After college, Shaw decided to move to Los Angeles, but discovered she was pregnant. Much of her struggles to work as an actor while being a single mother are the loose inspiration for SMILF

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (524x602 1.29 MB, 554.46K)

>Shaw's 2014 short film SMILF, which she wrote, directed and starred in opposite Thomas Middleditch,

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (534x757, 616.25K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (330x412 636.11 KB, 221.49K)

Attached: tay pol is always right.png (616x300, 35.42K)

Oh boy, a cuck!
Be Jewish, be Jewish, be Jewish…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (214x317 1.9 MB, 127.64K)

Oh, of all the words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these:
Zig Forums was right again.

PFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1451x994, 724.05K)

You're thinking of modern family

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x310 989.11 KB, 406.65K)

If you look up the creator of this show and her husband/writer, A fucking single mom raised by a single mom, re-married to the most soy-filled Jewiest Jew I ever saw who looks like a skinny alien hobo. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME Jews and white women with daddy issues.

Attached: maxresdefaultag.jpg (1920x800, 54.98K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (572x405 186.54 KB, 326.71K)

Yes, and a thread that was worth something died for this useless cuckchan mental diarrhea. Go back and stay in the subreddit you come from and belong in.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (958x176, 31.91K)

Actually, a thread that died for this was probably one made by the sudden influx of 4chan scum who want empty bantz threads instead of examination and analysis of Jewish media output coupled with exposure of the associations transpiring betwixt those involved.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1487x717 1.16 MB, 67.81K)

To review:

This show is created by a roastie THOT raised by a single mother and married to an effeminate Jew.
It is produced by three Jews, the whore in question, and a faggot (who is probably also Jewish).

Its written by…

Attached: 1543434474875.jpg (970x545, 96K)

Oh wait, first, Directed by…
S1E1: The Whore Frankie Shaw
S1E2/3/4: Leslye Headland

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (928x523 283.61 KB, 867.97K)

S5: Amy York Rubin

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (318x159 544.22 KB, 122.21K)

Get gassed kike.

Attached: death to all jews.gif (281x224, 3.93M)

Oh, the dyke-kike was actually episode 6 as well.

Rest of season 1 (E7/8) went to High Queen of Cummies Shaw.
Now, the writers…

S1E2: Frankie Shaw and Emily Goldwyn
First picture because HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (928x523 1.61 MB, 1.1M)

You know what bothers me quite a bit, it's not that the jews are pushing all this shit, a jew is gonna jew, but that they actually spend so much time writing and thinking about it to the smallest detail. I mean that right there is the mind of someone who deserves to be gassed.

S1E3: Frakie Shaw and Jess Dweck
Look at this woman. Amazing in comparison to Geblfisz/Goldwyn above, in that this one is the complete opposite end as far as visual crypto goes.

Wew lads.
Fire up the ovens.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x284 286.56 KB, 170.29K)

I had to disable the "Trump" part of my search because it was overpowering everything else.
I had to go even further to get to the good stuff…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (947x1194 234.49 KB, 199.69K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (933x1259 208.43 KB, 260.38K)

S1E4:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1390x1101 640.62 KB, 109.01K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (360x240 309.67 KB, 136.41K)

Kill yourself reddit.

I have to say, I've gone through a lot of media like this, and this is by far the most-jewish, most-lesbian, most-downright disgusting shit I have ever seen.

But it gets better!
S1E5: Zach Strauss
That's right, her cuck-jew husband wrote an episode.
What's it about?
< Bridgette feels conflicted on Father's Day as she chooses different paths to forgive Rafi for baptizing Larry.
…. Well now I have to look deeper.
….. Yes, yes, I believe this was in fact written by a cuckolded Jewish man surrounded by lesbians and whores.
wait, what?
wat?
WAT?
….
No shit.

Stop hopping IPs 4chan.

………..
Wait, so, this is literally just a rip-off of fucking Groundhogs Day?
………

Just speak the truth about them.
They all seem to be worthless sex addicts

Actually shaming is effective vs everyone. Look at r/t_d, accepting fags and shitskins into the fold because of social shaming that if they didn't then dey be rayyycists.

Read the book "Hammer of the patriot" it's online for free and breaks down exactly how the left uses shaming and how to effectively shame the left with their own tactics using rightwing ideas.

Okay, S1E8 was written by the whore again, and the faggot producer wrote S1E7.
S1E6: Sarah L. Jones & Mel Shimkovitz

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (214x317 987.44 KB, 120.26K)

No vagina, no lesbian

I dunno who the fuck this cunt is and I don't care.

This is the most degenerate fucking thing I've ever encountered.

To review:

This show is created by a roastie THOT raised by a single mother and married to an effeminate Jew.

It is produced by three Jews, the whore in question, and a faggot (who is probably also Jewish).

It is directed by the whore in question, a lesbian, and a Jewish lesbian.

It is written by the whore in question, a crypto-Jewish woman, an openly anti-White Jewish woman, a lesbian (who is probably Jewish), a Jewish cuckold (husband of the whore), a Jewish tranny, and a faggot (who is probably Jewish).

Welcome to Clown World.
Welcome to Current Year +4

I love how the kikes just insert themselves into everything.
the cognitive dissonance of these people.
no shit. Can one oven even burn hot enough for loads it's going to have to take?

great digging, user. these things will destroy the very planet they supposedly want as their ultimate toy prize

their "nature" has reached the psychosis-level

Leftists say the same thing, a person is a child before its a contributor to the state.
And shaming idiot paw parents is stupid because they are just idiotic.

No holds barred.

A choice between garbage x and garbage y, in the mass media that is. There absolutely is a mirror copy of the TV media on the Internet mainstream websites.
You don't use these channels but millions of people do.

Bump

And a millennial whoop in the background. rofl

oh my god. you faggots are so over dramatic. as someone who's actually watched a few episodes. its actually pretty good. frankie shaw is a really talented actor and for once if you stop injecting politics into everything you might be able to appreciated something.

but fuck no. you sour virgins are never happy, never sastisfied and need to put politics into something.

guess why you can't get a girl

I support Netflix original productions with all white casts and you should too. I recently watched the Norwegian show Norsemen and then that movie The Outlaw King about Scots fucking up Brits. Pretty good stuff tbh and there is more stuff with all white casts on there too. The medieval era setting is an excuse to have only white people as long as you don't cuck out like a lot of productions did and say "AKSHUALLY the romans were black sweaty"

But (((Netflix)))

God what an obnoxious woman.
Why would anyone think this abrasive, sarcastic all the time personality is in anyway endearing or charming?
I've dealt with blue haired, fat filth that act like this in real life and I hate them more that rectal parasites.

Attached: 1543901233720.jpg (250x250, 7.71K)

bump

all we have to do is stop giving netflix money. its just that easy niggers

You just got sentenced to a gas-cube.

Attached: absolutely disgusting 3.jpg (212x255, 12.92K)

But dahlink, the fresh air!

you got sentenced to a life of involuntary celibacy

BTCPTT

Global report.

What happened to her face? It looks like it's vertically compressed.

did i strike a nerve?

Are you a woman?

are you a rocket scientist?

No. Are you a woman?

sage