MICROJEW WORKING ON DIGITAL ID WITH MASTERJEW

MICROJEW WORKING ON DIGITAL ID WITH MASTERJEW
twitter.com/MastercardNews/status/1069601787852873728

newsroom.mastercard.com/press-releases/mastercard-microsoft-join-forces-to-advance-digital-identity-innovations/#__prclt=IarCgTyK

Attached: Mastercard.PNG (692x744, 84.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aadhaar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But muh bideogames

This will help them implement a social credit system like the Chinese in order to suppress all dissent.

In a functional nation you would actually want to require strict identification for all these, which is why I know this is going nowhere

Attached: California_drivers_license_undocumented.jpg (400x300, 59.91K)

Shocking

Attached: microshit.jpeg (1968x1312, 515.8K)

And they'll get rid of it because "racism"

Not in the US.

Attached: voter id.JPG (1536x904, 162.24K)

Also the fact it's microsoft. They're pretty fucking incompetent these days. All it would take is a small bump and they will give up. Something like "cyber-security". Prove the information is available to those with "unscrupulous" intentions.

Exactly we are never going to get a stricter ID system if anything I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decade the US starts issuing IDs with no pictures on unlaminated printer paper like they do in the third world..

see partnership with joogle

To all the young men here. We are the last line of defense for the future. If we fail our ancestors on this - there will never be another shot again. A heavy burden to some a great honor to others.

we already have a proto-system for that, its called "credit" aka good goy points.

Reminder that centralization like this gives up spa d to massive gray and black markets.

As usual, it will backfire.

But this need to get traction and a massive memetic war effort, MasterCard and Visa are the ones pushing for all the banning and blacklisting these days, if they get the centralization of ID at this level, those memes of you not being able to buy bread because once you said nigger will be fucking real.

This is how they maintain control of Millennials who are all in debt to their ears. They will probably even sell it as a good thing on that exact token.

The thing is we don't need a "social credit score" that already existed as well it is called a criminal record. Which is how we know this is nakedly about political ideology.

CHECK THIS!

Attached: checkemmasssalute.png (1024x1017, 548.61K)

Ah all that juicy data centrally stored, since microsoft is know for its all so great security and wont attract every foreign government and malicious hacker all around the world, won't be long until it turns in to a massive shit show.

Attached: 1431079018076.jpg (600x930, 80.16K)

Keyword. Government should use these systems to punish illegals. Instead it will be used to punish the law abiding. I wouldn't have a problem with "papers, please" if I was able to trust my government.

Indian here, they forcefully experimented the universal ID in india and now implementing it in western nations.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aadhaar
Next in their agenda cashless economy.

I guess that means illegals can't vote anymore and the Democrat party will cease to exist.

At least the chinks are overt about it.

Masterjew loaded Onigger's cabinet.

Attached: multipass1.jpg (750x600, 62.27K)

This will be fun.

Wait.
THIS IS RACIST. IT IS A MAJOR HARD SHIP TO AFRICANS TO BE REQUIRED TO HAVE THIS.

They’ll use zero knowledge proofs. However, idiots will get their identity stolen. Really, there are various challenges, and I expect them to roll out a system that’s only half functional.

traveling by means of private conveyance requires no ID as traveling is a right not a privilege, in the states… look at your DL, it says commercial class C, the lowest weight class of commercial license. you only need this for engaging in paid acts of commerce like taking money for rides or hauling, stop paying the dmv jew for a license you don't need and just travel in your private property, driving is commercial traveling is not

The tranny agenda has been going on for a while, hasn't it?

Attached: trannyalert.jpeg (625x415, 52.42K)

You haven't seen the movie have you you fucking young niggefaggot, she's a hot chick in the movie you dumb fucking kike omg I can't believe I am typing this out right now you dumb piece of jabroni trash

jabroni is the right term for you, she is not a tranny

Hahaha, i must've hit a nerv. Seriously though that's the most blatant manface that i've seen in a while.

Filtered. Get off my board. You should be banned for shitposting.

How can you be so naive? This

totally dude, your logic will work on the police and your judge and the attorney, everyone will see the light when you present your facts in court.

You're just mad a supreme being is white and destroys evil with white power.

Attached: white power.gif (545x227, 438.59K)

What if it just a way to create more consumer mobility to inflate prices everywhere? If people from Richistan can buy real estate and other things in Poorfuckistan they will force up prices there and somewhat lowering them in richer areas.

mazel tov! for when you see your psychiatrist.

Attached: MentalHealthInJudaism.mp4 (640x480, 2.48M)

But voter id's is racist!

I mean I guess if your standards are 'don't be a man'.

happy chanukah!
Let me guess, she's about to snitch on some pedo kike director?

and white, both things you covet.

sucks to be you

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850x1059, 908.41K)

Thanks poo-brother. Please tell us more.

Dark times ahead

Posts grouped by user ID:

693c4a: 4 (8.7%)

FUCK MICROSOFT
I DON'T WANT YOUR CANCEROUS SOFTWARE

Checked because this guy knows what's up.

Mastercard is for poor fags and the microjew… sandbox the cunt in a vm.

Hahahahahahaha

Microshaft*